- Abbreviate. Nearest. abbatial. abbé. Abbe condenser. abbess. abbey. abbot. Abbott Lawrence Lowell abbreviate. abbreviated. abbreviation. abbreviator. abbreviatory. ABC. abcoulomb. ABCs. ABC's. — “abbreviated, abbreviate- WordWeb dictionary definition”,
- Abbreviated Manufacturers & Abbreviated Suppliers Directory - Find a Abbreviated Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Abbreviated Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Abbreviated-Abbreviated Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- Definition of abbreviated from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of abbreviated. Pronunciation of abbreviated. Definition of the word abbreviated. Origin of the word abbreviated. — “abbreviated - Definition of abbreviated at ”,
- Acronyms and Abbreviations question: Can months be abbreviated? An interesting question. abbreviated = shortened Well, if you consider that most months are either 30 days or 31 days long, but February. — “ - Can months be abbreviated”,
- Translations of abbreviated. abbreviated synonyms, abbreviated antonyms. Information about abbreviated in the free online English abbreviated - cut short in duration; "the abbreviated speech"; "her shortened life was clearly the result of smoking"; "an unsatisfactory truncated conversation". — “abbreviated - definition of abbreviated by the Free Online”,
- Browse > Home / Archive by category 'routines / abbreviated' His ideas of abbreviated training using basic compound exercises using a few sets per exercise, at most, twice weekly would. — “abbreviated : old school workouts”,
- Device Advice - How to Prepare An Abbreviated 510(k) The Abbreviated 510(k) relies on the use of guidance documents, special controls, and recognized standards. — “How to Prepare an Abbreviated 510(k)”, fda.gov
- The PlayStation 3 (Officially Marketed PLAYSTATION 3, Commonly Abbreviated PS3) Is The Third Home Video Game Console. — “PS3 Battle Games - Ps3 Battle Games, Ps3 Game Wallpapers”, flash-
- abbreviation n. The act or product of shortening. A shortened form of a word or phrase used chiefly in writing to represent the complete form, such. — “abbreviation: Definition from ”,
- Hacker Language helps re-enforce the barrier between computer hackers and normals, and it also helps distinguish crackers from hackers. First of al. — “Urban Dictionary: abbreviated”,
- Abbreviated definition, shortened; made briefer: See more. — “Abbreviated | Define Abbreviated at ”,
- 1929 (first attested in "Science Wonder Stories" magazine), though there is an isolated use from 1851; abbreviated form sci-fi is from 1955. 1958, from "phthalimidoglutarimide," based on abbreviated form of naphthalene; a morning-sickness drug responsible for severe birth defects in. — “Online Etymology Dictionary”,
- Abbreviated. Includes California Home Loans, Payday Advance, Lemon Law, Weightloss Programs, 401k Rollover, Sales Force Automation, Stop Foreclosure, Mutual Funds, Investments and Online Trading information plus more related topics on Waxy.us. — “Abbreviated (Texas Home Loans, Data Acquisition) @ Waxy.us”, waxy.us
- Definition of abbreviated in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is abbreviated? Meaning of abbreviated as a legal term. What does abbreviated mean in law?. — “abbreviated legal definition of abbreviated. abbreviated”, legal-
- "Abbreviated Enlightenment creates a hodgepodge of delights" with "tiny bits of humor, improv, music, and poetry" appealing to "connoisseurs of the hip and the odd." Welcome to Abbreviated Enlightenment! San Francisco Production Culture is revolting, and Abbreviated Enlightenment is leading the charge. — “Abbreviated Enlightenment - Culture is Revolting”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. You can abbreviate the word "building" as "bldg. — “Abbreviated - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Pumpkin_King92: and i got the Abbreviated to save space thing from steve martin. Pumpkin_King92: And i feel i should point out that i ended up winning the first mj (mahjong Abbreviated to save space) that i played. — “Abbreviated - Define Abbreviated at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- We found 22 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abbreviated: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abbreviated" is defined. General (19 matching dictionaries) Abbreviated, abbreviated: Wordnik [home, info]. — “Definitions of abbreviated - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
related videos for abbreviated
- James Blake - Love What Happened Here Taken from a fantastic mr fox mix. Great song
- Behringer SM200 Demo (abbreviated) **[Wow, over 10000 views. I'll get cracking on a better video demo asap, I promise.]** This is a fairly consice demo of the Behringer SM200 Slow Motion pedal. My intent was only to give an idea of what (in general) the pedal is used for. I have no intension (no pun intended... nor there as well) to demo the pedal with varying degrees of it's settings. You can find this pedal for fairly cheap on Amazon, around $30. I bought it simply because it was cheap and I was curious to see what it could do. Honestly, it doesnt do much other than alter the attack such that you can eliminate the sound of your pick. In essence its just duplicating the effect of volume swells. Pros: 1. Keeps your hands and feet free for other things, rather than using a volume pedal or dialing the volume nob on your guitar(which is damn near impossible on some guitars). 2. Its adjustable. 3. The bottom plate of the pedal keeps the pedal in place VERY well on smooth surfaces... much better than BOSS pedal effects. 4. Bright blue power LED. (Oooooh!) 5. Cheap. Cons: 1. Play too fast and this pedal is completely useless. 2. Battery compartment is very hard to get to(Trust me). Get a power adapter. 3. Limited tone capabilities... (automatic volume swells is pretty much the extent of it.) In the end this pedal does render itself convenient, but doesnt do very much. However the price matches it's functionality. Song: Intension by Tool Amp: Line 6 Spider III 75 Effects: -Amp Model based on Mesa Dual Rectifier ...
- Will Lovan, Petite Piece Concertante-abbreviated version I had to shorten this for the concert so we'd have time to fit everything in. Many thanks to my awesome accompanist Mrs. Karina Johnson! SCAPA Middle Band concert 5-20-10, my last one since I'm in 8th grade.
- The SiCKO Rap by MC ART Visit MC Artificial's Website:
- Aerosol Crimes ( AKA Chemtrails ) Abbreviated Version This documentary film created by chemtrail expert Clifford Carnicom shows evidence of chemtrail spraying operations, discusses grass-roots attempts of discovering what is being sprayed, and discusses numerous reasons the government may have for engaging in such operations. This is an unofficial reedit of the documentary film "Aerosol Crimes". For more information visit the page www.newsofinterest.tv .
- MORRISSEY - THE QUEEN IS DEAD - LIVE OAKLAND, CA 05/01/07 Live at the Paramount in Oakland, CA. Not the complete song but still cool!
- An EFiX Boot Device unboxing and abbreviated walk-through. Ok, it was a god run folks, but it looks like we were had... This device is a scam. I am leaving the video up to help get the message out. Check out the Toms Hardware article about the scam here:
- Vincent van Gogh - A.&E. Documentary This is from the A&E documentary.
- Relearning Everything - Recovering From Traumatic Brain Injuries / Educational Documentary Video (2008) Abbreviation Version Relearning Everything (abbreviated selection) (2008) Producer: jarrod whaley This is an abbreviated version of the documentary Relearning Everything, which offers an intimate and truthful portrayal of the lives of individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries, a population served locally by the Chattanooga Area Brain Injury Association. Recovery is revealed to be a lifelong process in which many of the most basic tasks we all take for granted must be remastered—and in the strength and determination of these survivors is a powerful message of hope which applies to us all. Production Company: oak street films Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States Traumatic brain injury (TBI), also called intracranial injury, occurs when physical trauma injures the brain. TBI is one of two subsets of acquired brain injury (ABI, brain damage that is not congenital); the other subset of ABI is non-traumatic brain injury, or injuries that do not involve external mechanical force (eg stroke, meningitis, insufficient oxygen). TBI is usually classified as mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the extent of loss of consciousness, loss of memory, and score on a neurological scale following the injury. TBI can result from a closed head injury or a penetrating head injury and may occur in a specific location or may be diffuse, occurring over a more widespread area. Head injury usually refers to TBI, but is broader because it can involve ...
- Bad Romance - Symphonic Suite Instrumental Abbreviated Version. MP3: Don't submit this version anywhere, especially with vocals, please.
- Mannin Veen (Abbreviated) Mannin Veen (1987) by Haydn Wood (1882-1959).Live performance of the San Francisco School Of The Arts Instrumental Music Department's Concert Band conducted by Steven Hendee. Note: this video has been shortened (original play time was 11:21) to comply with YouTube's 10-minute video length limit. Contact SFSOTA for high quality audio and video.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Capitol Crimes | PBS With former lobbyist Jack Abramoff, who is already serving five and a half years, expected to be sentenced on other charges next month, Bill Moyers takes viewers back to the scene of the crime in this update of CAPITOL CRIMES, an acclaimed documentary investigating the Abramoff lobbying scandal. The program examines the web of relationships, secret deals and political manipulation that exposes the use and abuse of power in American politics. In this update of a report that aired in 2006, Moyers and his colleagues untangle emails, reports, interviews and facts on the record to reveal an astonishing pattern of criminal and political chicanery. Airs Friday, August 1, at 9p.m. on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- Skillet - It's Not Me It's You (Lyrics) © 2009 WMG.Lyrics For "It's Not Me It's You" By "Skillet" "It's Not Me It's You" By "Skillet" From "Awake" Album skillet it's not me is you lyrics in video DISCLAIMER : Okay, I hope you're not retarded. If you are, you're reading this. I DON'T OWN THE PICTURES OR THE SONG, THEY BELONG TO THEIR OWNERS, NOT ME. I hope you're intelligent enough to get it, or it means you're more retarded than what I thought Its maden for entertainment purposes only. i dont want to have any gain from this video. The Lyrics Of The Song Of My Video It's Not Me It's You Skillet Lets get the story straight You were a poison You flooded through my veins You left me broken You tried to make me think That the blame was all on me With the pain you put me through And now I know that its not me its you Its not me its you Always has been you All the lies and stupid things you say and do Its you Its not me its you All the lies and pain you put me through I know that its not me its you You You Its not me its you, you So here we go again The same fight were always in I dont care so why pretend Wake me when your lecture ends You tried to make me small Make me fall and its all your fault With the pain you put me through And now I know that its not me its you Its not me its you Always has been you All the lies and stupid things you say and do Its you Its not me its you All the lies and pain you put me through I know that its not me its you Lets get the story straight You were a poison Flooding through my ...
- Michael Jackson Thriller (short version) We will miss your music. Now Elvis will meet the real King.
- Dizzy Gillespie with the Muppets Closing act at the Muppets´Show
- Jeff Evans -- Keynote Speaker, Adventurer, Business Consultant From the summit of Mount Everest back to the Board Room, Jeff Evans captivates audiences worldwide with the lessons he has learned along the trail. Based on his own experiences as a world-class mountain guide, specifically with blind climber Erik Weihenmayer, Jeff draws upon the hidden metaphors from the world of adventure Leadership, Commitment, Teamwork, and Vision to bring them to life in the world of business and everyday achievement. Jeff has addressed corporate and executive groups around the world, colorfully translating the lessons he has learned from his adventures into applicable themes that can be used in our daily professional and private lives. The MountainVision message is resonating now more than ever due to the economic challenges and uncertainty every industry is facing. Jeff brings the perspective of "the guide" to each of his keynote addresses. Companies and organizations are truly relating to the responsibilities of being a guide for their clients and customers during this "storm". Jeff's program "Guiding Through the Storm" centers around guiding and leadersip in this volatile period we are all facing.
- The Apaches Of Horror (1978) Death Scenes This is from the British Movie, The Apaches of Horror, Just kidding, it's really a Public Service Film made in Britain in the 70s. Yes, I'm not making this up.
- That's Jack Bauer
- The Ashtanga Primary Series Allow your worries to dissolve and stress to dissipate through moving meditation. This is the first of two classes Adi will teach in sequence to cover the Primary Series of Ashtanga yoga.
- The Most Drunk Man Ever Buys More Beer un Hulet - Abbreviated Version For more videos visit This video of a man who is wasted as can buying more beer, has gotten hundreds of thousands of views since it hit the net just about a week ago. Here is another version of the video in a abbreviated version with Avraham Fried singing Karahod in the background. Original video has no sound as it is form a surveillance camera.
- The Fuschia Fits: An Abbreviated Lexicon of Inverted Gestures animation and sound design by Alec Donovan THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR YOUTUBE PLAY. See the shortlist at
- desifest Vancouver 2008 abbreviated (To cover nine hours of performances in ten minutes, it was necessary to omit some artists in this video. Please check out my channel for the full coverage.) (Update on May 21, 2008: Jagua got the most votes, 1696 votes, at the desifest Vancouver contest. So, Jagua will be representing Vancouver to perform at desifest Toronto on May 31, 2008.) Performers, MC's, guest MC's and special guests in this video: Vancouver Fusion Band UBC Girlz Bhangra Team Priya Kumar and Camille Arneja Academy of Cre8ive Arts FootEdge Dance Company Sukhi Ghuman / Vancouver International Bhangra Celebration Society (VIBC) Mo Dhaliwal / ATown Productions Sarabjit (Sunny) Matharu and Brandon McIntosh Cassius Khan Sabrina CHIN (Chin Injeti) DilVog (aka Dal Hothi) Saima Naz / Host of Channel M's "Chai Time" Kaka Canadian (aka Preet Singh) Bombay Sapphire a-slam music productions Angelina Rai / Host of RJ 1200's "Drive Home Grind") Emanuel Sandhu / Canadian figure skater, three-time Canadian national champion Raoul Juneja / Lyrical Knockout Entertainment Shez Khan + Jagua Jagua (Jagua Arneja) En Karma Sathish Bala / desifest CEO & Founder Vijay Sappani / desifest General Manager Special thanks to a-slam's EV for providing the audio track of their performance.RBC desifest Vancouver 2008. Presented by Telus. "Celebrating South Asian music and culture." sifest.ca Water Street, Gastown, Vancouver, BC, Canada. May 3, 2008. 加拿大溫哥華德西節--南亞音樂和舞蹈(desifest/desi fest)
- Wagner's "Das Rheingold" - Animation (PART 1 of 3) DAS RHEINGOLD (The Rhinegold) The first part of Richard Wagner's tetralogy "Der Ring Des Nibelungen" condensed into a 30 minute animation, produced in 1991 for television. As far as I know, no other operas in the Ring cycle were animated. Sung in English. Sadly, does not feature Bugs Bunny or Elmer Fudd!! ;)
- 1000 Drops of Dripping Water, abbreviated version. Math Awareness Project. Counting to One Million. Numbers 7001-8000 abbreviated. 1000 drops of dripping water.
- Harbor 20 - abbreviated version This is an edited version of the original H-20 video produced back in 2001. It was produced for the WD Schock Corporation by Mark Welch.
- 01 - Mystic Force Abbreviated - Episode 1- Defenders of the Realm Power Rangers Mystic Force: The Abbreviated Satire - Episode 1 - Defenders of the Realm (PKA Mystic Force Abridged ಠ_ಠ) hay try chekin out ep 2 also Some guy in an opaque helmet arrives in Briarwood on his motorcycle and is lured into the forest with four other suckers by a kooky old man. Their lives are changed forever when Nick sees an opportunity to seize all the screentime for himself by being stubborn and "developable". Meanwhile, Udonna fails at the hands of a bad Motaro cosplayer and the denizens of the Underworld are re-released to improve merchandise sales. Thanks to: Xear - Some creative input (the last Rockporium scene in particular), being my test audience Zandarck - Also for being my test audience LittleKuriboh - For making YuGiOh Abridged; without him I would never have been inspired to do this Disney - For making this series Toei - For also making this series Christopher Lee - You'll see ;) Note that this is a parody which falls under fair use and is allegedly fully permitted by YouTube. Any questions beginning with the word "why" can most likely be answered with these four words: "Because it's a parody." Questions that are NOT way too obvious are otherwise totally welcome. Thank you. Songs used: Final Fantasy IX - Battle 1 Final Fantasy IX - Fanfare PS Ripping off LittleKuriboh's abridged series format? Gee, I would never have noticed I was doing that, given that I made it. PPS The episode takes its name from the Mortal Kombat cartoon that was cheesy as hell
- The Braggart Soldier Abbreviated (1 of 3) A shortened movie-like version of the Braggart Soldier
- K-pax speed of light traval Prot shows how to travel at the speed of light
- 1994 Steely Dan Interview (abbreviated) Follows them around to various locations in New York. Also with performance excerpts. UPDATE: Warner Music blocked the other two parts of this interview. I'm sorry folks :(
- Full Movie - Cold Mountain (1 of 15) In the waning days of the American Civil War, a wounded soldier (Law) embarks on a perilous journey back home to Cold Mountain, North Carolina to reunite with his sweetheart (Kidman). Based on the novel by Charles Frazier.
- An abbreviated version of using the Socratic Method with Christian Proselytizers ByTodd Allen Gates, author of "Dialogue with a Christian Proselytizer" This video discusses an abbreviated version of my 7-part series on "Using the Socratic Method with Christian Proselytizers" - My thanks to YouTubers templarart and ReligionIsACrutch, as this 2-question version is based their feedback from my 2007 series on using the Socratic Method. QUESTION 1 OF 2: Do you agree that out of the thousands of religions there have been throughout history, all but one were wrong? (Proselytizers, by their very nature, will tend to respond with a "yes," and often supplement their reply with the quote from Jesus in John 14:6: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father but by me.") QUESTION 2 OF 2: Yet because all these religions can each claim to have the following proofs of Divine Origin: - pointing to the First Cause argument and the Design argument as proof that their God exists; - claiming to *know* their religion is God's Truth because of their own spiritual and life-changing experiences; - their Holy Books contain accounts of miracles, and what they claim are accurate prophecies; - their religion has thousands or even millions of followers; - their Faith tells them so; - their religion tells them that every religion except their own is wrong; —my second question is, "Why do you think *your* religion is right?" As most believers will recognize the unconvincing nature of all the above arguments when applied to foreign ...
- Fellowship of the Ring in 10 mins - "LOTR Abbreviated" The Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring 3 hours and 47 minutes condensed into 9:32. Performed by Matt Park and Beau Chevassus at Whitworth University Hub, Spokane WA. Two Towers and Return of the King coming shortly.
- Mtn Dew White Out Focus Group: Trailer Abbreviated What happens when we let this guy take over a Mountain Dew White Out focus group? Watch the trailer for a preview!
- Person of the Week Randy Pausch Randy Pausch, a 46-year-old computer-science professor at Carnegie Mellon University, has terminal cancer and expects to live for just a few more months.
- Jonathan Goldstein reads abbreviated 'Superman' short Jonathan Goldstein reads a shortened version of his 'Superman' short story in Seattle, WA on 4-13-2009. This excerpt reading was also featured on Jonathan Goldstein's CBC/NPR radio program "WireTap."
- Lotus Sutra del Loto Nichiren Gongyo El Sutra del Loto subtitulado. Lotus sutra Nichiren Buddhism Gongyo Chant With Words Myoho renge kyo — The wonderful Law of the Lotus Sutra Ho ben pon dai ni: Skillful Ways Ni Ji Se Son — There the World Honored One Ju San Mai — Quietly came up An Jo Ni Ki — From his samadhi Go Shari Hotsu — And said to Shariputra: Sho Bu' Chi E — The wisdom of the Buddhas Jin Jin Mu Ryo — Is profound and cannot be measured Go Chi E Mon — Its gate is hard to understand Nange Nan Nyu — And difficult to enter. Is Sai Sho Mon — No Shravaka-Disciple Hyaku Shi Butsu — Or Self-taught buddha Sho Fu No Chi — Can understand it. Sho I Sha Ga — Why is that? (because!) Butsu Zo Shin Gon —the [present] Buddhas attended on many Hyaku Sen Man Noku — hundreds of thousands of billions Mu Shu Sho Butsu — Of [past] Buddhas, Jin Gyo Sho Butsu — And practiced the many teachings Mu Ryo Do Ho — Of those Buddhas bravely and energetically Yu Myo Sho Jin — To their far-flung fame till they attained Myo Sho Fu Mon — The profound Law Jo Ju Jin Jin — Which you've never heard before, Mi Zo U Ho — And also because they are exposing Zui Gi Sho Setsu — The Law according to the capacities I Shu Nan Ge — Of all living beings a way that the intention is hard to understand Shari Hotsu — Shariputra! Go Ju Jo Butsu I Rai — Since I became Buddha, I also Shu Ju In Nen — Have been stating various teachings Shu Ju Hi Yu — With different stories of previous lives, Ko En Gon Kuyo — Various parables, and various similes. Mu Shu Ho ...
- Mass Effect 1: Abbreviated Ending in 1080p The Mass Effect 1 Ending. Abbreviated to avoid gameplay. The Council is sacrificed in this ending to concentrate on Sovereign.
- Maddies Anglers Club - 2010 Season -abbreviated animation Marblehead MA based fisherman catching bluefin tuna, striped bass and cod in waters near Cape Ann, Ipswich Bay, Cap Cod Bay, Stellwagen Bank, George's Banks, Race Point and Martha's Vineyard. In memory of Mark Magee and Sara Bryant Smith
- Learn Japanese phrases and abbreviated words This video focusses on a very trendy part of the Japanese language. Learn abbreviated words in Japanese online. From the Japanese online institute team of staff and teachers. For more details, check out our online school.
twitter about abbreviated
- deemason85: Nice abbreviated workout today!! Now headed to get a bite to eat.. If I eat a couple of donuts,would that defeat the purpose of working out?
- MCCRochester: Student News: Abbreviated Hours for Spring Semester Wrap up and Summer Sessions: (Annette Agness, MCC Asso... http:///3cwhseg
- guardianstyle: @EndrediGabica No - chief executive officer (lc), abbreviated to CEO in the same way as compact disc (lc) is abbreviated to CD
- nojobsurvivor: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up #unemployed http://bit.ly/eb8mvt
- TheSplinterCell: #LA: So nice they abbreviated it so that the celebs don't have to work so hard.....
- ArtisticRebel_: @YoTriz why would u say "You're are" you're = you are abbreviated O_o
- wombat1974: @zurvanunix A local newspaper called the Herald-Sun. Often abbreviated to Hun.
- Newsweekusa: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up () http://feedzil.la/lH5if5
- webdesigniinc: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up () http://feedzil.la/lH5if5
- jeev1sen: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up () http://feedzil.la/lH5if5
- manderson_jobs: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://bit.ly/k00WKI
- FAARmembers: Abbreviated Version of VREB Frequently Asked Questions http://dlvr.it/Qc2Ql
- LeftLiberty: #DAILYKOS | #tlot | Abbreviated Pundit Round-up - Visual source: Newseum Jimmy Carter? Rambo? No. Barack Obama. And ... http://ht.ly/1cu1G5
- Mr_Kayz: @BeYess Thats why its abbreviated to WTF.
- foodwanderings: Gotta say I liked my morning of. Abbreviated version of the Royal wedding &am happy we aren't hearing about it & about royal couple anymore.
- pitrpatr: Ok, abbreviated Twitter recipes is a neat gimmick, but COME ON, "4stiffbtneggwt"??? RT @cookbook: [...] Fold+¾c flr,4stiffbtneggwt.
- Tony4PiaToscano: @xoPiaToscanoXO I heard she would appear on Rachel Ray show today...just abbreviated it :)
- koryyyyytkowski: "I'm a little biz...I just abbreviated the word busy..I have a problem." #uhoh
- fadsandfancies: Book News: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Visual source: Newseum Jimmy Carter? Rambo? No. Barack Obama. And that'... http://bit.ly/iStlaC
- theragingqueen: At Daily Kos: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://bit.ly/iStlaC
- FnVLiberal: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://bit.ly/iStlaC [DailyKos]
- fearandvoting: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://bit.ly/iStlaC [DailyKos]
- losangeles: #la Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Visual source: Newseum Jimmy Carter? Rambo? No. Barack Obama. And that's f... http://bit.ly/iStlaC #p2
- edwintt21: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Visual source: Newseum Jimmy Carter? Rambo? No. Barack Obama. And that's fine, bec... http://bit.ly/iStlaC
- RaysFH: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up ~ @DailyKos http://bit.ly/iSacHe
- fadsandfancies: Blogfeed: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Visual source: Newseum Jimmy Carter? Rambo? No. Barack Obama. And that's... http://bit.ly/iStlaC
- walkiride: RT @dailykos: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://bit.ly/l7o2Eq
- FlamingChirito: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://nblo.gs/hrexC
- JoonasNurmela: Abbreviated Version Of Obama's Speech On Osama Bin Laden's Death http://bzfd.it/kc1faH
- dailykos: Abbreviated Pundit Round-up http://bit.ly/l7o2Eq
- WinDeeAz: U know what is the abbreviated of DPR? Dewan Piknik Rombongan..
- erin_estrella: Really hates 'cumpleaños' being abbreviated to 'cumple' here. Don't know why particularly. It annoys me.
- FrankCl3aver: BIG AK'S LIKE ALICIA KEYS ABBREVIATED
- TheSubaruGuy: Subaru Rally Team USA Competes in Somber, Abbreviated Olympus Rally: Subaru Rally Team USA's David Higgins and D... http://bit.ly/jMAbyZ
- zack_spear: @chrisdanson I hope this applies to certain horrible bands that are abbreviated to AA.
- colin_jack: @alancfrancis My other Q, abbreviated names as default (succ/to_a)....do you learn to love them?
- TheTimekeeper11: #everwonder Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
- ChrisDerrer: Chebs (n) - abbreviated from 'Chest Bollocks' - Meaning female mammary glands. As in: "Look at the chebs on her".
- chigpig: @DirtyTweetz That's not what I tweeted. You just changed it all to your abbreviated language! Ruined the sentiment of the tweet lol!
- PantheonSasuke: And now I know that RSVP is abbreviated from the French way of asking one to please reply.
- doocu_com: Latest pdf -> Sunrooms raleigh nc: This abbreviated building time will count on the property owner's great deal ... http://bit.ly/irA8af
- JennieEnwright3: How come abbreviated is such a long word?24
- ddogfilm: @gabespears did i do the lol (z) right ? i dont know twitter abbreviated connotations
- t4tobi: I can decode it :pRT @Tee_47: Thnk God u abbreviated it hope u slept well hw is d fam"@oyingurl2: Mornin ... http://tmi.me/9IH3S
- tee_47: Thnk God u abbreviated it hope u slept well hw is d fam"@oyingurl2: Mornin p**a*i"@Tee_47: Morning tweeps....""
- kotobuki: @pachube Yes, that's the problem. How about providing an abbreviated address via inverse geo-location services instead of a pair of lat/lng?
- BabsVk: Am feeling slightly better today. Still plan to take it easy. Poor Ennis as this will require abbreviated walkies...
- ayouth_inrevolt: Surprised at the lack of Chuck Norris killing OBL jokes... #TooSoon? (Yes, Osama bin Ladin's name-o wa§ just abbreviated) #BulletToFace
- IAmBenjamin23: @katyperry a big yes. Love your tweets but would love your full thoughts, not just abbreviated.
- pratojr: "@BigMikeWill17: If you RT ppl who can't spell, I unfollow" (says the guy who abbreviated the word people.) Lol
- AnnieMirabella: This time it was it should be limited and abbreviated
- i_am_hollywood: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- missesdontplay: So happy birthday is being abbreviated as HBD now. HAHA. Too much time to type it all?
- TheSerraniTwins: RT @LukeStarrLight: @TheSerraniTwins Jessi capitalizes and spells out the whole word. You use abbreviated forms.
- LukeStarrLight: @TheSerraniTwins Jessi capitalizes and spells out the whole word. You use abbreviated forms.
- Vbdrumline21: @bekahpurifoy I'm amazing...that's the abbreviated story...
- P0tiii: Just realized that Word With friends abbreviated is WWF. Same as the wrestling WWF (world wrestling federation) #oldschool #random
- ShannaGabby: "He abbreviated my native land!" [email protected]_88_
- k0pio: @frhn lol i just realized it's abbreviated as FAP. Fap fap fap.
- gayosiris: @TheBippi @chpchipp Thanks Bry. Never seen it abbreviated, but now I know. ;-)
- hooph: For those who missed Obama’s address to the nation concerning Osama, here’s an abbreviated version http://t.co/RwcMs5d
- ThisMexicanSays: Why is abbreviated such a long word?
- DonBuley: @JimGaffigan sounds like my mom. Embarrassing me with her abbreviated tickets usage. Its Tix mom, geez
- Mainwich: @gp_124 I was there today and enjoyed some fresh @Steamwhistle and an abbreviated tour of the plant. It was great! 4 ingredients, good beer
- cellblock303: #Preds starting the 3rd period on an abbreviated PP. #VanNsh
- OGpenn: Why are aliases, abbreviated titles, and alternative names, called "nicknames" ?
- Kel2Swavey: First texting got us lazy then social networks and now people are too damn lazy to write whole words everything is a acronym or abbreviated
- amberella_bish: Why is "abbreviated" such a long word? 0_o
- JonniLipman: @StevenMayen ohh okay that makes a lot more sense lmao. I was always so confused since "of" isnt usually aren't abbreviated.
- mortystv: Voice: More abbreviated auditions as Blake & Adam both fill up their sixth spot and Christina picking up her first male artist for her 7th.
- LoisMarketing: @PamMktgNut True -- don't waste your time selling to the Chamber! Sorry for the abbreviated message earlier :) #getrealchat
- glrichard: @eahicken the trend in the NBA towards abbreviated city names in the logo reminds me of Tommy Lasorda Baseball for the Sega Genesis.
- Veronica997: @Mollztheghostie @pg1397 @legitmitch Force Unmatched? (abbreviated, it's FU)
- thenafw: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- zorajmurff: Abbreviated version of Obama's Sunday night address. http://t.co/Lb2HTCa
- AMCnowB: @timmahoneymusic they just did abbreviated versions of some choices. Hoping they don't do that too you! Stomach is nervous! #TheVoice
- grkg8tr: For those who missed Obama's speech about Osama bin Laden, here's an abbreviated version. http://t.co/U9VADhJ via @TheDailyWhat
- mortystv: Voice: With time running short, we get a series of abbreviated auditions and coach selections. With the numbe… (cont) http://deck.ly/~Ax3D9
- kosaki55tea: @hokkyokusei1 コミッタ mean abbreviated of a committer. ﾟ+.(･ω･)ﾟ+.ﾟ
- andrewmo9: @krissykirkhofff its my name...just abbreviated. Wear it out I dare you haha
- NicolasFlinn: Offers headset A large number of foreign money Certainly is the Rupee, ISO value PKR Together with abbreviated R... http://bit.ly/m9Lbqb
- LeolaKroll: Offers headset A large number of foreign money Certainly is the Rupee, ISO value PKR Together with abbreviated R... http://bit.ly/m9Lbqb
- SeanMcDadeNXT: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- MrPajitnov: @dcorsetto Masters of Library Sciences. Typically abbreviated to MLS in library circles.
- DivaCaws: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- MarquisJones: Tell me why Derek abbreviated the word "tonite" with "tnite" you really couldn't put an "O" in there?
- broceliande: @penemuel Your real name does appear. First name abbreviated.
- typicalROHfan: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- DirtyImpreza: Subaru Rally Team USA Competes in Somber, Abbreviated Olympus Rally http://ow.ly/1ctvpy
- BufferflyBrie: @floridamingo Haha love that you abbreviated it like common knowledge. Awesome. Things are amazing! Tons better & happier! :) How are you?
- emccartneychick: Why is abbreviated such a long word?
- KMBReferee: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- _Wintervention: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- NEWDAWN24: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- MachoBeard: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
- CertQueenStatus: @iluvum8 LOL! I abbreviated it.. Tried too ;) #dontjudgeme haha
- TimExiled: RT @podjohnnyringo: TNA getting re-branded as "Impact Wrestling" is really just to piss Bischoff off when their title-holder is abbreviated as "IWC".
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about abbreviated
“SOBCon08 is my first (abbreviated) blog conference. Lots of fun! I like talking to Chris Cree through blog comments, but talking to him and his wife Lisa on”
— SOBCon08 Ramblings | Word Sell Blog,
— Acronym Aberrations Abbreviated - Beast-, green-
“TTY/TDD are a group of telecommunication devices that enables deaf and mute people to communicate over the telephone. TTY is abbreviated as telephone type writer, teletypewriter or text phone. Blog Map”
— TTY TDD,
“Blog. Forums. Sermons. WBSA. Logos 4: Abbreviated Titles. Today's post is from Morris Proctor, (Note: abbrev is the field name for Abbreviated Title and the * is a wild card”
— Logos 4: Abbreviated Titles - Logos Bible Software Blog,
“ -- Find, Try, Buy & Download Fonts Or subscribe to the blog via RSS. Inspiration and Ideas. About this entry. 17.11.2009. The Abbreviated Typographer. This post was originally written for FontShop Benelux's Unzipped, by Yves Peters. Learn more typographical terms in our newly expanded”
— Ideas: The Abbreviated Typographer 17.11.2009 Blog | FontShop,
“St. Croix Race Report (abbreviated) Tri Forum Classifieds Lavender Room Jobs The Womens St. Croix Race Report (abbreviated) Can't Post. Fantastic conditions in St. Croix set the stage for a new women's course record by”
— Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum: St. Croix Race Report,
“Louisville and Kentucky high school sports news and notes by beat writer Jason Frakes at The Courier-Journal in Louisville, Kentucky Abbreviated blog. Don't have much time as I have to hit the road soon for the 24th District boys' semifinals at North Bullitt. Big game tonight between Fairdale and”
— courier- | Jason Frakes - High School Sports blog, courier-
“A "blog", an abbreviated word for weblog, is a web-based journal in which people can publish their thoughts "blog California" or "blog Shakespeareans" (or anything else), depending on location, interests, etc. For instance, if you have a blog on lawns, you may want visit 's forum”
— How to Start a Blog - wikiHow,
“Abbreviated DISCOVERY Blog. by Peter Knego. Voyages Of Discovery. Des Cox' The Great Liners Antarctica Cruise on MV DISCOVERY Blog by Peter Knego. Ocean Liner Fittings, Furniture and”
— Peter Knego's Sea Treks: Abbreviated DISCOVERY Blog by Peter,
related keywords for abbreviated
- abbreviated words
- abbreviated injury scale
- abbreviated electron configuration
- abbreviated new drug application
- abbreviated states
- abbreviated ground accident report
- abbreviated months
- abbreviated wear
- abbreviated names
- abbreviated url
- abbreviated words for texting
- abbreviated words list
- abbreviated words for facebook
- abbreviated words examples
- abbreviated words on chat
- abbreviated words english
- abbreviated words slang
- abbreviated words french
- abbreviated words funny
- abbreviated words cell phones