- Buy acronyms at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “acronyms - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- Acronyms finder and dictionary and abbreviations - no adult content - funny acronyms: training, medical, military, army, navy, computer, business, lists definitions, meanings and funny acronyms plus free online business training for management,. — “acronyms finder dictionary and abreviations finder dictionary”,
- Acronyms - a massive list of amusing and serious acronyms at Saidwhat. — “Acronyms - list of acronyms - Said What”,
- Acronym definition, a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPE See more. — “Acronym | Define Acronym at ”,
- Find definitions for acronyms and abbreviations from A to Z. Search by letter, or browse abbreviations and acronyms used by the government, doctors, scientists, and the Internet. — “”,
- Searchable database of acronyms listed alphabetically and by category. — “All Acronyms”, all-
- Acronyms United States Government Abbreviations and Acronyms. Major agencies are listed alphabetically. Acronyms and Initialisms for Health Information Resources. Acronyms for global information and data resources in the health sciences. — “Acronyms”,
- This site functions as a valuable reference for acronyms and initialisms, providing both an Acronym Finder, where you can search for acronyms based on keywords or phrases, and as an Acronym Dictionary, which provides a list of possible definitions for each acronym. — “Acronym Finder and Dictionary - Acronyms .net”,
- This guide should help those frustrated with these acronyms, abbreviations and slang terms decipher what is being said by social Internet users. I often answer these questions with common social media acronyms, and more times than not; I am then asked "What's that mean?. — “Acronyms - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- For acronyms used on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Acronyms. Acronyms and initialisms are abbreviations that are formed using the initial components in a phrase or name. These components may be individual letters (as in CEO) or parts of words (as in Benelux). — “Acronym and initialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- acronyms flashcards at Flashcard Exchange. The largest on-line source of printable flash cards. Study online, print, download and share. — “acronyms Flashcards”,
- Find acronyms and abbreviations quickly and easily at Acronym Search. Categories include military, computer, finance, chat, accounting, and more. — “Acronym Search”,
- A FREE comprehensive list of acronyms for computer, telephony, internet, web sites, programming and networking with links to definitions, meanings and additional information about each acronym. — “Acronyms Online - Telephony and Computer Related Acronyms and”,
- Acronym / Abbreviations Search. Enter Acronym / Abbreviations: Acronyms Meaning. Acronym Categories. Astronomy Acronyms (825) Atmospheric Research Center. — “Acronyms List”,
- Searchable database containing common acronyms and abbreviations about all subjects, with a focus on computers, technology, telecommunications, and the military. — “Acronym Finder”,
- The most commonly used acronyms for instant messaging. All Rights Reserved The trademarks and service marks of AOL or its subsidiaries identified herein are owned by AOL Inc. — “AIM - Chat with all your Buddies & Facebook friends”,
- Searchable database of acronyms and abbreviations covering various subjects such as computers, technology, telecommunication, and the military. — “Acronyms - FreeDictionary”,
- Acronyms are abbreviations and a number pf Acronyms float around in the World of Finance. In case, one does not know the meaning of the same, the entire issue, discussion, point of observation, etc. may not be understood correctly. Although it is. — “Acronyms - Finance”,
related videos for acronyms
- rant on acronyms Not my greatest video but it was fun to make. I'll try to make more videos
- Internet Acronyms In a world of fast paced internet talking, one man bravely defends the age old language that is called English. See how much of the internet has influenced our everyday vernacular and how this can spell doom for the future. You'll see ACTION!!! You'll see DRAMA!!! And you might even laugh a little. Take a look at what happens in Catching Dogs' new release....[[finally]]
- Business English - 7 Common Workplace Abbreviations An abbreviation is a shortened form of a word or phrase. In written English, we use abbreviations to shorten common sentences to save time. This lesson will explain some common written abbreviations that are used in a business setting.
- Can you understand acronyms? Comedian/Speaker Judy Carter tests the audience on just how far acronyms have gone. If you can understand it, you might be nuts.
- Computer Acronyms WWW, URL In this video I will briefly discuss the acronyms URL, WWW, and HTTP.
- Why Cant We Just Use Normal Internet Acronyms Anymore?
- Mostly Used Acronyms This video presents mostly used chat acronyms. Music by Pink - I am not dead, from the-same-name album. Enjoy! Thanks for watching.
- Audio Compression Acronyms - MP3 - AAC - OGG & More Learn about the exciting world of audio compression acronyms. Do you know what MP3 actually stands for? Yes, this is one of my "geeky" videos. www.totalmp3
- Internet Acronyms: Project Make John Laugh! My entry into the Loadbrecht's Sony Software contest! Yeah, how am I supposed to compete against the cartoon maker who actually helps people for a living? Sure, John, you poop on me, man, you poop on me!
- craigslist acronyms (watch this second) acronyms on craigslist
- Corporate Comedian Judy Carter Tackles Acronyms Have you ever noticed the crazy way people talk these days? It's a wonder we can keep up. Corporate Comedian and author of Standup Comedy: The Book and The Comedy Bible, Judy Carter shows 3000 healthcare professionals in Las Vegas that she feels their pain. If you're looking for a corporate comedian for your next event, call (310) 915-0555 or email info@. Corporate Comedy has never been so funny!
- Military acronyms speaking piece Recorded on April 10, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.
- Letterman - Bush states the wrong acronym Bush is revealed as not an expert on acronyms
- Nutnfancy Definitions - Acronyms & Concepts Pt 1 Nutnfancy uses many acronyms and describes certain concepts throughout his videos. Here are some definitions of those commonly used so far... These terms and phrases are widely used and not limited to just The Nutnfancy Project. This list is meant to help people understand what would otherwise be unfamiliar. Your mileage may vary... Some of the concepts have been named by Nutnfancy. However, not all of the terms, phrases, or ideas are his own. He makes this explicitly clear and always gives credit where credit is due. His intent is to describe these topics in depth and present food for thought. Sometimes though it's hard to know what he's talking about when he abbreviates certain words. This video was made to quickly define some of the acronyms and concepts that he commonly uses. This list is likely to grow as The Nutnfancy Project rolls on. If so, there will be a part 2, 3, etc.
- Coupons 101: Coupon Acronyms, Blogs and Texts EXPLAINED ; ) This tutorial will get you familiar with most of the coupon jargon that is used on the blogs, resource sites, coupon sites and in guru texting. For more information on saving 60% or more on your grocery bill, collecting and organizing your coupons, click other "Coupons 101" Links.
- Acronyms Anonymous The other AA meetings that you may not have known about. i seriously have no idea. I actually kinda just wanted to vent out that FTW is soooooo bizzare but kind of everywhere at the moment! Oh.. and don't expect me to reply to comments that is like one Acronym. At least put like 3 in a sentence! haha jk. JK JK omg JK wt? ==== Wow! Thank you youtube for featuring this in Australia and NZ! Totally greatful for that. This was just a total random vlog vid about how i felt about FTW.. but YaY nonetheless!
- When Acronyms Attack LOL? I just had to do a this video in response to Johnnee's video after finding a poster at Walmart. Oh BTW, its johneepixels. I left out the S, oopsies! --- OMG! My first honor?! #91 - Most Discussed (Today) - Comedy
- Acronym Sketch - Revue and Integration Written by Ben Warne Performed by Richard Bugler, Catherine John and Ben Warne Revue and Integration Sketch Show 2009
- Wyss' Pieces: Acronyms This is another installment of "Wyss' Pieces" featured on the Concordia University-St. Paul campus television show "Concordia Spotlight." In this episode, I wanted to test students' knowledge of acronyms. Since people use abbreviations and acronyms so much in their daily lives, I just assumed that everyone knew what all these acronyms stood for...I was wrong! I took a camera around with me and just asked people if they knew what some very popular acronyms stood for. This is somewhere in between "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader" and Jay Leno's "Jaywalking." This is now being broadcast on Concordia University's on-campus channel, CTP. Enjoy! © Andy Wyss Sample Questions: What does YMCA stand for? Who was FDR? The letters of IBM stand for what? What does the IQ exam test? What do the letters AT&T stand for?
- Acronym 101: ABU Zoe investigates one of the most common acronyms among Airmen.
- Acronyms Because typing whole sentences is too strenuous for the average human, we invented acronyms. Lol.
- The Alex and Jim Show - Acronyms (Abkürzungen) We stranded in the middle of nowhere in Bavaria sometime this summer and thought "OMG".
- Acronym 101: TR Every Monday, Zoe gives an Air Force Reserve acronym 101. This week, it's TR.
- Coupon Acronyms and Abbreviations - Understanding the Lingo Get a better understanding of what the most popular coupon acronyms and abbreviations stand for.
- Acronyms Rulez.. LOL! Closed Caption is available. Introduction: Acronyms language, the most used language in near future? ;-) What Acronyms mean, you wonder? It means "abbreviations that are formed using the initial components in a phrase or name." - such as LOL, ROTFL, IDK, etc. So the question is.. will it be popular "language" in near future? Acronym and initalism:
- Bistro Answer to the game to be the teacher's pet. Here is the answer to the Bistro game. Ending music by
- English in 30 Seconds: Common Internet Acronyms You have probably seen these acronyms. But what do they mean? A video for people learning English. Subscribe to our channel for information on new videos.
- Internet Acronyms First show ever. I found some stupid internet acronyms that are claimed to be some of the most commonly used internet acronyms. Despite the fact that this sucks, feel free to leave constructive criticism. BTW! (By the way) Sorry about the volume issue with the intro music, its lame, and loud, and annoying! My apologies.
- Fertility Acronyms Hopefully these help someone (-:
- Learn English Through Song Lesson 76 Acronyms www.learn-to-speak-english- Learn English Through Song Papa Omm Mow Mow.Learn English Through Song helps English Second Language (ESL) students study speaking, conversation, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening and grammar. It's for anyone who enjoys learning to speak English with media arts. To learn conversation effectively and quickly, see my Speak English Here and Now Program. It teaches Conversation Rules in voiced dialogs for high school and university students and is played offline in browsers. Free song lyrics and practice exercises are available on site. Studying in this karaoke kind of way is fun! Lessons improve speaking skills in dialogs, pronunciation, listening comprehension and sentence structure. Learn to speak, practice listening, develop vocabulary or just sing along like karaoke but have fun as you study! TeacherFrank
- Acronym Overload This is an animated anecdote of acronyms that I never actually anticipated animating until after ample amounts of applause from amigos and acquaintances that are apparently able to appreciate artful angles of actuality aside from all absurdities that are allegedly applicable to the appropriate affair. I almost always use all Adobe applications.
- Chat Acronyms chat and text messaging abbreviations commonly used in online chatting etc. it's so annoying when ppl are all like 'what does jk mean ??' on yahoo answers and stuff that's why i made it lol. enjoy.
- Nutnfancy Definitions - Acronyms & Concepts Pt 2 Nutnfancy uses many acronyms and describes certain concepts throughout his videos. Here are some definitions of those commonly used so far... These terms and phrases are widely used and not limited to just The Nutnfancy Project. This list is meant to help people understand what would otherwise be unfamiliar. Your mileage may vary... Some of the concepts have been named by Nutnfancy. However, not all of the terms, phrases, or ideas are his own. He makes this explicitly clear and always gives credit where credit is due. His intent is to describe these topics in depth and present food for thought. Sometimes though it's hard to know what he's talking about when he abbreviates certain words. This video was made to quickly define some of the acronyms and concepts that he commonly uses. This list continues to grow as The Nutnfancy Project rolls on. There will probably be a part 3, 4, etc.
- Acronym vs. Initialism Acronyms are Initialisms, Initialisms are NOT Acronyms
- Acronyms vs. Initialisms, Heat 1, TRACIE vs. CV So, I've decided to do my first official tournament. The tournament features eight robots whose owners felt that the names were too long to be spelled out. On one side are the acronyms, where the abbreviation is read like a word, and on the other side, the initialisms, where each letter is pronounced as a letter. Fighting for the acronyms is TRACIE, an invertible rammer with twin spikes, whose name stands for "Terrestrial Robotic Artificial Computerized Intelligent Engine" And for the initialisms, CV. It's a box shaped robot with a deadly axe and a wicked cool logo. It was made by students from the Open University, and it stands for Cataclysmic Variabot. Sorry about the lack of music in the heats, but don't worry, I'll bring the music back in the semi-finals
- Loose Women: Acronyms (07.09.05) Loose ladies Kaye Adams, Kym Marsh, Nina Wadia & Carol McGiffin.
- Acronyms I hate Acronyms... so i made a video showing what it would really look like if the friends that you are talking to on aim or whatever messenger you use if they typed LOL or whatever kind of Acronym. -Morgan Hochstetler Contact- usticks555@ myspace- /vmanworld subscribe- press the orange button
- Derek Loux sings IHOPKC 7-Year Anniversary Acronym Song Derek Loux sings his Acronym Song for the International House of Prayer's 7-Year Anniversary in September 2006 and does a impersonation of speaker Dave Sliker. IHOPKC is known for having many acronymn for its departments and services.
twitter about acronyms
- evol_love_hmm: I hate people who say acronyms when they talk in person
- jem1ller: @JamesHova and acronyms.
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for P.T.O.B.T. - visit http://p140.co/v/45979/281 to vote for the best acronyms!
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for O.S.T. - visit http://p140.co/v/45978/280 to vote for the best acronyms!
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for T.C.A.T. - visit http://p140.co/v/45977/279 to vote for the best acronyms!
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for F.N.L.T. - visit http://p140.co/v/45976/278 to vote for the best acronyms!
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for I.D.C. - visit http://p140.co/v/45975/277 to vote for the best acronyms!
- kartikdwivedi: Puppy Potty Training (PPT): We love acronyms. Short-forms. Every industry, each domain, and most friend circles ... http://bit.ly/lZbnSM
- kurniakani: Acronyms that are always used in blogging or even in other social sites - › LMAO - Laughing My As* Off LOL -... http:///xyb39m697i
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for S.M.J. - visit http://p140.co/v/45974/276 to vote for the best acronyms!
- Ghonksturr: Some acronyms are straight stupid. Some people are straight lazy.
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for T.J.D. - visit http://p140.co/v/45973/275 to vote for the best acronyms!
- RJRAJJ: @ehpereira but its just annoying! All the alphanumeric codes, acronyms, and the way they go "firstly, blahblah, secondly blahblahblah" UGH
- ACEtravagant: is 'lok' a typo or a new saying?! yall know I'm not good with acronyms ! someone please help! haha
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for A.J.A.M.T. - visit http://p140.co/v/45972/274 to vote for the best acronyms!
- saygoodbye2luv: I need Google "13 yr old Myspacer" Translate to decipher my roomie's texts. Lots of random capitalized letters and acronyms...ugh. #Barf
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for F.D.T. - visit http://p140.co/v/45971/273 to vote for the best acronyms!
- Erin_Vs_Eboone: I'm getting too old to keep up with all these different ways to laugh acronyms. Lol,lmao, lbs, lbvs... What's next?
- That_Individual: " #gtfofhwts" really though. Ppl are making up these acronyms now
- DJK4TE: @MrHerSmile @JKevin25 LOL, okay acronyms can be fun i guess xD
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for C.O.T.T.B. - visit http://p140.co/v/45970/272 to vote for the best acronyms!
- FredianeMay: RT @SRimandoC: True... 'Bout fb acronyms "LMS: Like my status" Uhhh ew, go read a book.
- SRimandoC: True... 'Bout fb acronyms "LMS: Like my status" Uhhh ew, go read a book.
- Miss_OhSoPink: #nothingsmoreirritating than illiterate texters who go out of their way to spell simple words wrong or use wack ass acronyms for phrases
- GeminiEstN92: RT @aGotDamnPHool: S/O to people that use acronyms that only they know the meaning of WTF does hmnwilsidhe (cont) http://tl.gd/bf97jd
- InspiREDiva: Ugghh I'm trying to look up the news for DC but the only news acronyms I can remember are from New Orleans! I need to sit myself down
- ExquiZiteBeauty: RT @aGotDamnPHool: S/O to people that use acronyms that only they know the meaning of WTF does hmnwilsidhe mean(holdin my nuts while i laugh so i dont hurt em)
- aGotDamnPHool: S/O to people that use acronyms that only they know the meaning of WTF does hmnwilsidhe mean(holdin my nuts while i laugh so i dont hurt em)
- JKevin25: @DJK4TE I love acronyms, i use them when i study and some dont even make sense! = P
- thesiswhisperer: @witty_knitter yes, it's an AQF thing (I've got my acronyms on)
- im_skinnyminny: @christineebean i love how u make your own acronyms; ilysfm100x babie <3
- ThirstySuckMeUp: I think people make acronyms then come up with what they stand for later.
- Meredith399: @MrCarlisle86 wow...I'm usually good w/ acronyms...I should've known
- _Scorpion_Queen: I need to go to acronym school like @WeavsWay I don't know what half them damn acronyms mean smh
- OGLamboLando: No NBA!!!!!!!! WTF FML and all other acronyms!
- d_r_o_c_k: @dlocilento @DJdrowsy Your pound sign and weird acronyms don't scare me dominic. phone works both ways. i'm already out of room to tweet gay
- swirlee: @snipeyhead Acronyms get past BS detectors more easily.
- kyledjohannes: @runjoshrun "@wootdeals: Texting Dictionary of Acronyms for $5.49 + free shipping http://t.co/vlps9up"
- _iSpeakDaTruth: RT @KeenGlueE: Boys just be making up acronyms these days >> they don't even know what acronyms are bro
- KeenGlueE: Boys just be making up acronyms these days.
- TERROdinero: Acronyms niggas should NOT use: omg, k, & Smile/frown faces ... yu use these n ur automatically #suspect
- RunJoshRun: Does @ccci have a glossary of TLAs (three-letter acronyms)? #NST #IBS #KGP #IKW #ESS #TCX #NWP #ICS #ABI #TBI #WSN #MPD
- kerimorgret: @snipeyhead Yeah, true. It is an excuse to use more acronyms and appear pretentious.
- wootdeals: Texting Dictionary of Acronyms for $5.49 + free shipping http://j.mp/muE9Jf
- just_thatCOOL: @AnyaRoux ohh look at you using acronyms correctly
- protoLOLOL: "The problem with PCMCIA jokes is that People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms #protolol" -... http:///xey39k6vol
- MrKo0pa: @QweenKoopa nothing wrong with TI or DMX. mad acronyms
- OMGOmarrr: He be talking to me in acronyms -__-
- Brit_illumiNati: @SweetChoZen1 but there is like a billion acronyms
- TheExcel: NBA & NFL are acronyms.
- CupCakeSha: @RealRiteZaya I'm nice w/ breakin dwn acronyms lmaoo
- LaVidaDeJ: Y'all will never understand my acronyms.
- aftonchan: "i loathe acronyms."
- ismanhs: @rayafahreza Acronyms FTW, Big B! A thousand thank yous.
- RobertClicks: Reverse the email spiral, actually useful tips (though I don't like using acronyms that don't have wide adoption) -- http://t.co/bIuWDFo
- mike_nunes: Sorry, I'm not a lawyer, nor good with acronyms, CWOF (Continued Without a Finding) #seelastpost #WhiteyBulger
- Always_Celeste: VIP, learn youur acronyms!
- BowLegPrincess: I hate how sentences now have acronyms...wat you can't spell or something !
- graysonkoda: @jakekronish your acronyms are far too advanced for me
- _MillerHighLife: RT @chinkchink_: all these damn acronyms, like really ?! -___-
- chinkchink_: all these damn acronyms, like really ?! -___-
- chinkchink_: @L_Stay_Mackinqq ooo, lmao. All these damn acronyms.
- appsaver: #iPad #app now FREE! 'Glossary of Business Acronyms' (#Business: 3 Stars) dropped from $1.99 to FREE. http://tap.ly/4jiU95 #free
- oscar_bravo: List of Chat Acronyms & Text Message Shorthand - http://ow.ly/5ur3x #Useful
- semanticwill: Okay - New Rule - Unless you have $500 Billion dollars - acronyms/abreviations for you company name - dumbest thing ever. #Warned
- WordplayYo: #Iconfess I have acronyms throughout my texts ya betta pick up on me
- AnthrBookJunkie: @Book_Faery Haha omg I'm so dense when it comes to acronyms. You're welcome! LOL
- semanticwill: Some people/companies will never learn. Abbreviations/acronyms - worst thing ever from ux/marketing/positioning perspective. Seriously.
- ChrisDF0: @allydgaf oh. You always say these weird acronyms that I've never seen before :/
- play140tag: Here comes the vote for S.W.T.O. - visit http://p140.co/v/45926/228 to vote for the best acronyms!
- StephenGeese: RT @MichaelJerrell: Paris Hilton's new reality show is called "The World According to Paris" or if you like acronyms "T.W.A.T." (P).
- kerah_said_it: someone broke down the acronyms for Ether.. what is it? #teamether
- court_chanelle: Lookin over these acronyms for this punk ass test tmr. RT @6figur3s: @court_chanelle wyd potna,potna?!
- CaffeineRabbit: RT @MichaelJerrell: Paris Hilton's new reality show is called "The World According to Paris" or if you like acronyms "T.W.A.T." (P).
- SatchysMyName: #nothingsmoreirritating than human acronyms. I finally figured out what TGIF meant. Because I have never had a calendar, or a job
- solm8: RT @ryanhunt: looking up acronyms today, and found OMA (Oh my Allah). I wonder if muslim youths use this the same as non-muslims use OMG. FTW
- dycube: @vanillandlemon EH WHTS ALL THIS ACRONYMS HAHAA i havent mastered any of them yet! cept my own! its CIRD commxns and intl relations dpt
- ninja_TRTLauvai: @aj_gaffey wait what? ha too many acronyms
- suitablegirl: @slb79 "Modified Tweet", I use it when I shorten a tweet to indicate removed/substituted words, acronyms, etc. To me a RT means exact quote.
- HeartBreakSeun: man what happened to the simple "LOL" and if it was really funny "LMAO" now there so many new acronyms i cant keep up!
- salsasonic: U.S. Army Transportation Corps #acronym #jargon #terms #military http:///us-army-transportation-corps-terms-and-acronyms/
- ItsMeJudyyy: dang Jas know all the acronyms
- quintanapaz: @gvilloriaprieto One of my daydreams is to end up tweeting only in English. FOA, 'cause it allows lots of acronyms(more things to say, thus)
- hello_emily: Compiling list of jargon & acronyms I've acquired since working at a digital agency #buzzwords
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about acronyms
“Welcome to MyRagan Forum. Browse through any forum, sign in or register here and you'll Embarrassing Acronyms. Quick Reply. Quote. Another forum discussion on embarrassing typos”
— MyRagan: Forum,
“Like many organizations, the Forum uses numerous acronyms to communicate. This page provides a list of acronyms that are used throughout the Forum website”
— National Forum on Education Statistics - Common Acronyms, nces.ed.gov
“Ok guys I'll keep adding to the list as I receive them! PM me with any new ones to add! Here we go in alphabetical order '03 - Springfield Model 1903 30.06 2A - Second Amendment AAMOF - As a Matter of Fact AAR - After Action report ACP”
— Forum Acronyms,
“Internet Forum Terminology, Acronyms & Etiquette Please use this space to inform yourself and others of all Internet Forum Terminology, Acronyms & Etiquette you may know about, have experienced, or are curious about”
— Internet Forum Terminology, Acronyms & Etiquette,
“When I first started working in the hosting industry I was overloaded with plenty of hosting acronyms. I'm sure that you have heard and maybe even used different hosting acronyms before But do you know what they mean or even where these”
— Hosting Acronyms of the Month: PCI DSS and SAS 70,
“Poker Curious defines and explains hundreds of different acronyms and slang commonly seen in poker forums. About The Forums (2+2 Forum) atm. at the moment. Ax. an Ace with a second random card. B&M. Brick and Mortar referring to physical casinos and gaming”
— Definitions of Acronyms and Slang in Poker Forums | Page 1,
“What does BLOG stand for? Definition of BLOG in the list of acronyms and abbreviations provided by the Free Online Dictionary and Thesaurus”
— BLOG - What does BLOG stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations,
“The comprehensive list of 3,000 Forum acronyms and abbreviations will help to quickly lookup and define the meaning of any acronym or abbreviation in Forum glossary. Modern Slang definitions only”
— Modern Slang Forum Acronyms and Modern Slang Forum Abbreviations, all-