- About 2400 BC, some people living in what is now southern Turkey and Syria were called the Amorites. Amorites means "westerners" in Sumerian, and that makes sense because the Amorites lived to the west of Sumer. They spoke a Semitic language, and lived partly in cities and partly as nomads. — “The Amorites - History for Kids!”,
- A Christian worldview and apologetics ministry offering resources to help you think biblically about a wide range of topics. complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded" (Deut. — “Probe Ministries - Probe Ministries”,
- The Amorites may have come of European origin, though no one is sure what was their ethnic origin. Amorites (Hebrew 'emôrí, Egyptian Amar, Akkadian Amurü (corresponding to Sumerian MAR.TU or Martu) refers to a probably Semitic speaking people who occupied the middle Euphrates area from. — “The Amorites were not Canaanites and their origin is unknown”,
- The Amorites were likely the largest of the 7 nations that God displaced for Israel out of Canaan. The Amorites were a large and powerful nation that controlled much of the promised land, including Jerusalem, Hebron, and Lachish: Joshua 10:5. — “The historical territory of the Amorites in the Bible”, bible.ca
- Amorites. Learn about Amorites on . Get information and videos on Amorites including articles on hermon, ankle bone, amalekites and more!. — “Amorites | Answerbag”,
- During the same era, another emigration wave followed the path south of the Syrian desert, the Amorites emerge as the people to the east of the Hebrews, in Canaan. Amorites came to the forefront following the destruction of Ur of Sumer (the main country of Mesopotamia). — “Amorites - LookLex Encyclopaedia”, i-
- In the later second millennium B.C.E., the Amorites migrated or were pushed westward toward Canaan. In the earliest Sumerian sources, beginning about 2400 B.C.E., the land of the Amorites ("the Mar.tu land") is associated with the lands west of the Euphrates, including Syria and Canaan. — “Amorites - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Overview: The Amorites were members of an ancient Semitic-speaking people who dominated the history of Mesopotamia -- Syria -- Palestine from about 2000 to about 1600 BC. In the oldest cuneiform sources the Amorites were equated with the West;. — “The Ancient Amorites (Amurru) of Mesopotamia”,
- This article will focus on the "Amorites". It is very important to understand how each of these evil spirits operates in order to recognize if our hearts are currently "infected" with any of them, and to recognize them in the hearts of others. — “The Amorites”, shamah-
- Known Amorites (mostly those of Mari) wrote in a dialect of Akkadian texts, all western lands beyond the Euphrates, including Syria and Canaan, were known as "the land of the MAR.TU (Amorites)". This term appears in Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta, which describes it in the time of Enmerkar. — “Amorite: Definition from ”,
- A discussion on the Amorites. A source of information for deeper understanding of religious subjects. — “Amorites”, mb-
- The Amorites were member of an ancient Semitic-speaking people who dominated the history of Mesopotamia, It is possible that this group was connected with the Amorites mentioned in earlier sources; some scholars, however, prefer to call this second group Eastern Canaanites, or Canaanites. — “Amorites”, history-
- Known Amorites (mostly those of Mari) wrote in a dialect of Akkadian found on tablets at Some Amorites aggressively took advantage of the failing empire to seize power for. — “Amorite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- It was a website which actually gave me t h e s h o rt version: The Amorites were members of an ancient Extra-Biblical sources—the Amorites enter into the Fertile Crescent area:. — “The Doctrine of the Amorites”,
- The Amorites, a Semitic people that controlled Mesopotomia from 1900-1600 BC, are also called the. — “Amorites”, wsu.edu
- 14) Philistines and Amorites are synonymous, so that the latter expression would include Usually, however, the passage in question is interpreted to mean the isolated remnants of the Amorites, who in pre-Philistine and pre-Israelitish times had occupied a large part of the country west of the. — “ - AMORITES”,
- Amorites [EBD] highlanders, or hillmen, the name given to the descendants of one of the On the other hand (2), in Nu 13:29 the Amorites are described as dwelling in the mountains like the Hittites and Jebusites of. — “NETBible: Amorite”,
- (The Sidonians call Mount Hermon by the name Sirion, and the Amorites call it Senir. and the Amorites call it Shenir; in whose possession it was last. — “Deuteronomy 3:9 (Hermon is called Sirion by the Sidonians”, bible.cc
- "Sea Gate" of the Amorites, ca. 2000 BCE. Amorite (Egyptian Amar, Akkadian Tidnum or Amurrukm (corresponding to Sumerian MAR.TU or Martu) refers to a Semitic people who occupied the country west of the Euphrates from the second half of the third. — “Amorites - Crystalinks”,
- On the early Babylonian monuments all Syria, including Palestine, is known as "the land of the Amorites. The five kings of the Amorites were defeated in a great slaughter by Joshua (10:10). They were again defeated at the waters of Merom by Joshua, who. — “Amorites (WebBible™ Encyclopedia) - ”,
- The Amorites were a wild people, not concerned with the things of civilization, be they houses, towns, grain or government. There was a sharp contrast between the Hamitic Amorites and the Hebrew Amurru, Professor Sayce says that;. — “Amorites - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science”,
- Amorites. Discover the amazing truth of the Gospel. Eternal life. Christian living. Bible people, places, things. End time prophecy. Many worldwide study links. The Amorites were an ancient nomadic people who occupied a portion of the Promised Land, west of The Dead Sea, when the. — “Daily Bible Study - Amorites”, keyway.ca
related images for amorites
- great details For the first time in the world s history we have revealed to us a captain of the highest rank not only as a fighting man but also as a strategist and a military organizer Confederates of the Hittites the Amorites fighting against Thothmes III in the Bible s ancient Battle of Armageddon In April 1479 Thothmes had assembled his army on the frontier of Egypt
- maps bible archeology amorites 2000 1400bc jpg
- Joshua Lorenzo Ghiberti 1425 52 Web Gallery of Art
- The sun stays high in the sky as the Israelites cut down the
- dt02 26 28 jpg
- Dore 06 Josh10 The Army of the Amorites Is Destroyed jpg
- Posted on June 21st 2009 Joshua 10 12 14 On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel O sun stand still over Gibeon O moon over the Valley of Aijalon
- Joshua s Defeat of the Five Amorite Kings 5th century with medieval and modern restorations
- Greek world myth Semitic speakers Amorites ancestors of Israelites e g flood Stories Gilgamesh and Genesis 3 Egypt Old Kingdom ca 2770 2200 B C E Middle Kingdom ca 1990 1790 B C E New Kingdom or Empire ca 1570 1100 B C E A Geography
- Amorites and sometimes the Arameans but were all the time known as Arabs who remained trade mediators all over the world and emissaries combining human education and cooperation This land does not only embody human efforts and hopes including the civilizations above and beneath it but it was a landmark of antiquity throughout all ages It was also an eternal
- Dore 06 Josh10 The Army of the Amorites Is Destroyed jpg
- Alexander s Phalanx Pezetairos By Francisco J M Rodrigues Alexander s War Elephants 3 different By Francisco J M Rodrigues Amorites and Gutians Spearmen 2 Officer Standard Bearer Archer Slinger Light Infantry 2 Throw Stick By John Gypson Ancients Flat Counters Units listed below in counter form
- Historically at the time of the Exodus and conquest 1400 BC Madaba and Mt Nebo were part of the territory of Moab Isa 15 2 Num 36 1 Deut 32 49
- Exodus 13 by Rodney Howard Browne 1And the LORD spake unto Moses saying 2Sanctify unto me all the firstborn whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel both of man and of beast it is mine
- 约书亚记笺记 约书亚记简介 从约书亚记到以斯帖记 为十二卷历史书 约书亚原名何西阿 Hoshea 意思是 拯救 摩西为他改 Yeshua 为 耶和华
- dt02 34b jpg
- D17 The defeat of the Amorites completed by a dense rain of hailstones which the hand of God drops on them
- Semitic speakers Amorites ancestors of Israelites e g flood narratives Gilgamesh and Genesis 3 Israel A Origins
- IMG http www geocities com louis armand basquiat amorites jpg IMG http www csudh edu dearhabermas basquiatrel01 jpg
- THE WAR AGAINST GIBEON Therefore the five kings of the Amorites the king of Jerusalem the king of Hebron the king of Jarmuth the king of Lachish the king of Eglon gathered themselves together and went up
- A map of the Ancient Assyrian Empire at three different periods at its beginnings little more than the city state of Ashur about 1800 1600 BCE then when it had gained control of the
- dt02 34a jpg
- dt02 30 jpg
- Joshua defeating the Amorites Matthäus Merian s Iconum Biblicarum A change of pace Maria Sybilla Merian s image of the stages of an Emperor Moth Metamorphosis Insectorum Surinamensis Plate XI
- BC when the Amorites had been learning things from the Indo European Hittites Hittite soldiers driving a chariot
- 人 乃是亚摩利人 Amorites 中所剩的 以色列人曾向他们起誓 不杀灭他们 扫罗却为以色列人和犹大人发热心 想要杀灭他们 基遍在哪里 看 图一 此城属于希未人 Hivites 距耶路撒冷西北约六哩 离艾城西南约六哩的山地 书九 16 17 请参考 考古资料 在 约书亚记 第九章 基遍的
- The army of the Amorites is destroyed by a hail of stones Joshua 10
- Nam June Paik TV Buddha 1974 1982 2 2 Jean Michel Basquiat Native Carrying Some Guns Bibles Amorites on Safari 1982
- whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living But as for me and my household we will serve the LORD Joshua 24 15 Pastor Mike and Debbie Whiteman
- a place by northern Libya and Phoenicia Cannaan of course is from where derives the region of Canaan today encompassing Lebanon and Israel there lived Amorites Hittite s and Syrians It is interesting to note here that the cursed son is the one who peopled the region of Israel and Lebanon How could this slide by those who claim the Jews are the chosen people Why
- were Sumerians Akkadians Amorites Babylonians Assyrians Chaldeans and Aramaeans The language of the Chaldean people is Aramaic a different dialect than that spoken by Jesus Christ By the fall of the Assyrian Empire 612 B C and Babylonian Chaldean Empire 539 B C Mesopotamia and the lower valley of the Tigris Euphrates were still predominantly pagan With the
- Crossing the Jordan
- 08 21 38K dt02 30 jpg 18 Oct 2008 08 21 39K dt02 34a jpg 18 Oct 2008 08 21 43K dt02 32 jpg 18 Oct 2008 08 21 44K dt02 33 jpg 18 Oct 2008 08 21 47K dt02 34b jpg 18 Oct 2008 08 21 49K dt02 26 28 jpg 18 Oct 2008 08 21 51K
- relief height 39 inches Such relief sculptures lined the halls and throne room of the king s palace Many depicted historical scenes of the king dominating enemies and wild beasts The panels are arranged in friezes an innovation of Assyrian sculptors
- www creationism org IMAGE
- He is a perfect match for ISH KUR Hadad whose land is occupied by the Amorites and Hittites and is a known demonstrator of violence and contempt for his worshipers Adad click image
- The Elamite Invasion
- War Elephants 3 different By Francisco J M Rodrigues Amorites and Gutians Spearmen 2 Officer Standard Bearer Archer Slinger Light Infantry 2 Throw Stick By John Gypson Ancients Flat Counters Units listed below in counter form By Alex Kremer Anglo Germnaic Tribes Banner Bow 2 Spear 3 Sword 2 Axe 2 By Will R
- jos10 01 jpg
related videos for amorites
- Egypt 11: Hyksos part 3 The Hyksos are mentioned in the Bible but are referred to as "Amorites". The Amorite Empire flourished across the entire middle east from 1800 BCE until 1550 BCE Dr. Neiman explains the difference between the Amorite empire of the East of which the Hyksos were a part and the Amorite empire of the West which was the old Babylonian kingdom ruled by Hammurabi. Dr.David Neiman (1921-2004) was an internationally renowned scholar, speaker, and writer who inspired many people. His life's work concerned the intricate relations between Christianity, Islam, and Judaism throughout history and in modern times. Dr. Neiman made history come alive through his dramatic presentations and unique interpretations. In light of our current world situation, Dr. Neiman's work is not only extremely relevant but also remarkably prescient. More than anything, Dr. Neiman was a keen observer of the human condition. His words convey our shared history with clarity, humor, and humanity. Dr. Neiman was the first Jewish scholar appointed to teach Religion at Boston College, one of America's leading Catholic Universities. He served as Professor in the Department of Theology for a quarter of a century. While there he was also invited to teach at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome. After retiring from Boston College, Dr.Neiman moved to Los Angeles, where he taught at Loyola Marymount University, St. John' s Seminary in Camarillo and the University of Judaism in Bel Air.
- Saturday July 7, 2012: Balak "Destroyer/Terminator" Balak "Destroyer/Terminator" Numbers 22:2-25:9 / Micah 5:6-6:8/ John 13, 14 Part 1: Pastor Mark Biltz Part 2: Pastor Art Palecek Note: In Part 2, the link for the newspaper article that Pastor Art mentions is as follows:/opinion/160860525.html Numbers 22:1,2 Then the children of Israel moved, and camped in the plains of Moab on the side of the Jordan across from Jericho. Now Balak the son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites. Deuteronomy 2:9 And the LORD said unto me, Distress rwu not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession. Numbers 22:3,4 And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they were many: and Moab was distressed Uwq because of the children of Israel. So Moab said to the elders of Midian, "Now this company will lick up everything around us, as an ox licks up the grass of the field." Genesis 25:1,2 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, Exodus 3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: Numbers 22:5 He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, Numbers 21:21-23 And Israel sent messengers unto Sihon king of the Amorites, saying, Let me pass through thy land: we will not turn into the fields, or into the vineyards; we will not drink of the waters of the well ...
- The Holy Bible (KJV) _ Deuteronomy 3 Deuteronomy Chapter 3 (Deuteronomy 3:1 KJV) - Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. (Deuteronomy 3:2 KJV) - And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. (Deuteronomy 3:3 KJV) - So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. (Deuteronomy 3:4 KJV) - And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. (Deuteronomy 3:5 KJV) - All these cities [were] fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. (Deuteronomy 3:6 KJV) - And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. (Deuteronomy 3:7 KJV) - But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. (Deuteronomy 3:8 KJV) - And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that [was] on this side Jordan, from the river of Arnon unto mount Hermon; (Deuteronomy 3:9 KJV) - ([Which] Hermon the Sidonians call Sirion; and the Amorites call it Shenir;) (Deuteronomy 3:10 KJV) - All the cities of ...
- Sumerian, Amorite Weapons Discovered in Wisconsin.wmv Sumerian and Amorite weapons technology, was the most advanced in the ancient world. Innovations included socketed axes and spears with a mid-rib for additional strength. This same weapons technology is found in Wisconsin and Minnesota. associated with the Copper Culture. The origins of this abrupt appearance of Middle Bronze Age weapons technology in the Great Lakes is revealed for the first time!
- Sun, Stand Thou Still Joshua 10:12 - 13 Then spoke Joshua to YAH in the day when YAH delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
- Deuteronomy 1 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Deuteronomy 1 (New International Version) Deuteronomy 1 The Command to Leave Horeb 1 These are the words Moses spoke to all Israel in the desert east of the Jordan—that is, in the Arabah—opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth and Dizahab. 2 (It takes eleven days to go from Horeb to Kadesh Barnea by the Mount Seir road.) 3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them. 4 This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth. 5 East of the Jordan in the territory of Moab, Moses began to expound this law, saying: 6 The LORD our God said to us at Horeb, "You have stayed long enough at this mountain. 7 Break camp and advance into the hill country of the Amorites; go to all the neighboring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates. 8 See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land that the LORD swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them." The Appointment of Leaders 9 At that time I said to you, "You are too heavy a burden for me to carry alone. 10 The LORD your God has increased your numbers so that today you are as many as the stars in the ...
- Mythology and the Coming Great Deception The OT prophet Amos said the Amorites were the size of cedar trees! Can we take that literally? Cedars were 30-150 feet tall! The Titans of Old? The Nephilim? The ancient gods of Greek mythology? Real? Imagined? Exaggerated? Or was this the world the Israelites knew all too well? Gary interviews Rob Skiba and opens our eyes to some strange possibilities!
- The Amorites: From Arabia to the Levant 2500BC-1200BC Tracing the Amorites migration from Arabia to the Levant. The western Semitic speaking Amorites sprung out Arabia in waves of tribal federations roaming the desert/semidesert region between the Euphrates in the west and the Mediterrianean sea in the East. They were restricted from Mesopotamia by their Eastern Semitic kinsmen, the Akkadians. The Amorites of the North will settle the highlands and later fall under Hittie influence, after the fall of the Hittites they will emerge as the highlanders (Arameans). The Amorites of Western Canaan will establish the coastal Canaanite towns that will later evolve into Phoenicia and Philistia. The third group of the Amorites were the East Cannanites (lowlanders) concentrated along the Euphrates, mainly following the water and pasture in the midwest Euphrates region. The Meso-Akkadians regarded the Amorites as an uncivilized unproductive group because they didn't have a harvest they can loot or a town to sack to supply their growing empire. To them the Amorites were troublesome Nomadic shepherds a people with no submission and no house in a lifetime! The Amorites viewed the Akkadians as the oppressive imperial power that controlled their only source for survival; the Euphrates water and the needed pasture for their livestock. This Mesopotamian animosity between the Akkadians and Amorites will give birth to the Zodiac as we know it. THe Amorites marked their age with the fall of the Akkadian empire 2160BC (the Akkadian Bull) and the ...
- Week 11 (a) Joshua Man of Courage 2 21 10 Page 43 JOSHUA = MAN OF COURAGE INTRODUCTION Week 11 It is time now to direct our attention to the unraveling of a nation in shock. 1. Israel had just come off their amazing victory over Jericho. 2. Joshua now sets his sights toward the city of Ai, home of the Amorites. 3. He sent spies out to get a preview of what they were up against. 4. The spies returned with a report steeped in over-confidence. They tell Joshua that it will only take two or three thousand men to over-throw the Amorites ... So Joshua takes them at their word and sends only three thousand men to take the city of Ai. 5. The men of Israel get the shock of their lives when the Amorites come out in force and drives them back to Jericho in defeat. ** At this point, Joshua doesn't know what the problem is, but he will soon find out! 6. Remember God's words = Joshua 1:5 "No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Joshua is shocked beyond measure. 7. His response to his first defeat at the hands of the enemy was not unpredictable; in fact, given Israel' history, it was a typical response. 8. Do you remember Israel's response to Moses when they found themselves sandwiched between the Egyptians and the Red Sea? * Exodus 14:11-12 = "Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you have taken us away to die in the wilderness? Why have you dealt with us this way ... it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in this wilderness." (This was Egyptian Faith in rare form).
- Amorites, and Old-Fashioned Cars Please help me to interpret this dream...if you can.
- Cultural Issues of Hammurabi's Code - amorites yo
- Rob Skeba-Mythology and the Coming Great Deception The OT prophet Amos said the Amorites were the size of cedar trees! Can we take that literally? Cedars were 30-150 feet tall! The Titans of Old? The Nephilim? The ancient gods of Greek mythology? Real? Imagined? Exaggerated? Or was this the world the Israelites knew all too well? Gary interviews Rob Skiba and opens our eyes to some strange possibilities!
- Babylonian Numerology Codex of Gematria Found in the Ohio Valley Mounds Take an unprecedented tour of a numerical codex called Gematria that has been found with the Amorite Babylonians, the Bible, Stonehenge and the earthworks in the Ohio Valley. This numerical codex of gematria follows the earthworks of giant human skeletons that were found from the Biblical lands to the British Isles to the Ohio Valley. The base numbers of Gematria are 660 and 666 as the numbers for the Sun god. These numbers are found in the measurement of Stonehenge, but occur frequently within the henges in the Ohio Valley. Feet? It is possible that the Amorites adopted the Olympic Foot from the Greeks who were also using Gematria principles in the construction of many of their temples, including the Parthenon. More evidence that the standard foot was the measure used by the builders in the Ohio Valley is the occurrence of the length of 1080 feet in many of the square earthworks. 1080 was the Babylonian Amorites number for the Earth Mother Even more evidence that the mound builders were using the foot to employ gematria was the henges that measured 555 feet in circumference. 555 X pi = 1746 that is the sum total of 666 + 1080. Discover the TRUE meaning of 666 in the Bible and how it related to the sun and not Satan. Discover where 1080 occurs in the Bible. Insight in to the Bible numbers and their true meaning. Were the writers of the Bible using gematria to convey the messages as the Babylonian Amorites.
- Gideon & The Amorites: The Forgotten Curse To order a free copy of this message either on DVD or audio CD give us a call at 909.435.5699
- The Amorites, melrose
- Judges 11 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Judges 11 (New International Version) Judges 11 1 Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty warrior. His father was Gilead; his mother was a prostitute. 2 Gilead's wife also bore him sons, and when they were grown up, they drove Jephthah away. "You are not going to get any inheritance in our family," they said, "because you are the son of another woman." 3 So Jephthah fled from his brothers and settled in the land of Tob, where a group of adventurers gathered around him and followed him. 4 Some time later, when the Ammonites made war on Israel, 5 the elders of Gilead went to get Jephthah from the land of Tob. 6 "Come," they said, "be our commander, so we can fight the Ammonites." 7 Jephthah said to them, "Didn't you hate me and drive me from my father's house? Why do you come to me now, when you're in trouble?" 8 The elders of Gilead said to him, "Nevertheless, we are turning to you now; come with us to fight the Ammonites, and you will be our head over all who live in Gilead." 9 Jephthah answered, "Suppose you take me back to fight the Ammonites and the LORD gives them to me—will I really be your head?" 10 The elders of Gilead replied, "The LORD is our witness; we will certainly do as you say." 11 So Jephthah went with the elders of Gilead, and the people made him head and commander over them. And he repeated all his words before the LORD in Mizpah. 12 Then Jephthah sent messengers to the Ammonite king with the question: "What do you have against us that you have attacked our ...
- The Amorites: (Part 2/2) / العموريون / אמורי The terms refers to a Semitic people who occupied large parts of Mesopotamia from at least the second half of the third millennium BC.
- Joshua 24 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Joshua 24 (New International Version) Joshua 24 The Covenant Renewed at Shechem 1 Then Joshua assembled all the tribes of Israel at Shechem. He summoned the elders, leaders, judges and officials of Israel, and they presented themselves before God. 2 Joshua said to all the people, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Long ago your forefathers, including Terah the father of Abraham and Nahor, lived beyond the River [a] and worshiped other gods. 3 But I took your father Abraham from the land beyond the River and led him throughout Canaan and gave him many descendants. I gave him Isaac, 4 and to Isaac I gave Jacob and Esau. I assigned the hill country of Seir to Esau, but Jacob and his sons went down to Egypt. 5 " 'Then I sent Moses and Aaron, and I afflicted the Egyptians by what I did there, and I brought you out. 6 When I brought your fathers out of Egypt, you came to the sea, and the Egyptians pursued them with chariots and horsemen [b] as far as the Red Sea. [c] 7 But they cried to the LORD for help, and he put darkness between you and the Egyptians; he brought the sea over them and covered them. You saw with your own eyes what I did to the Egyptians. Then you lived in the desert for a long time. 8 " 'I brought you to the land of the Amorites who lived east of the Jordan. They fought against you, but I gave them into your hands. I destroyed them from before you, and you took possession of their land. 9 When Balak son of Zippor, the king of Moab, prepared to ...
- Deuteronomy 3: Og King of Bashan The Giant Og, King of Bashan, a king of the Amorites is defeated in this chapter by the Israelites as they build their courage and faith to cross over the Jordon River and conquer the land of Canaan without the leadership of Moses. A verse by verse study of Deuteronomy Ch.3 by Pastor Ben Heath of Christian Overcomers.
- Re-elect Hammurabi -amorites New Project
- The Nephilim & Giant Human Skeletons ► Fritz Zimmerman w/ Roxie Lopez ~ ~ my question about a lot of this has to do with the use of US Measurements being used in regards to ancient numerology . . otherwise, it is fascinating information ~ ~ this is a mirror from youtu.be The Truth Denied Talk Radio Guest :Fritz Zimmerman Fritz Zimmerman is an unaffiliated scholar who has spent 13 years in both academic pursuits and field work in search of the origins of the conical burial mounds and sun temples, known as henges that are found across Europe and North America. Over 10000 State and County histories in North America and the British Isles were poured through to collect the largest number of giant human skeletons in print. Independent studies of Numerology, Sacred Geometry, Ancient Symbolism, Etymology, Anthropology, Archaeology has resulted in one of the great finds of our age. The Amorites developed high mathathematics and discovered pi and square roots of numbers. The number 666 was expressed by the Amorite Babylonians as the "Magic Square" (see attach) Any way you add the numbers it will add to 111, six rows per side makes all of the sides add to 666. 2 Chronicles 9 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold; or 666! We know that Solomon represents the Sun from his name Sol is Latin for sun, Om is Hindi for Sun and On is Egyptian for sun. Stonehenge was constructed using the measurements of Gematia. The numbers 1080, 666 and 555 are found ...
- Fritz Zimmerman Interviews on The Giant Human Skeletons The Truth Denied Talk Radio Guest :Fritz Zimmerman Fritz Zimmerman is an unaffiliated scholar who has spent 13 years in both academic pursuits and field work in search of the origins of the conical burial mounds and sun temples, known as henges that are found across Europe and North America. Over 10000 State and County histories in North America and the British Isles were poured through to collect the largest number of giant human skeletons in print. Independent studies of Numerology, Sacred Geometry, Ancient Symbolism, Etymology, Anthropology, Archaeology has resulted in one of the great finds of our age. The Amorites developed high mathathematics and discovered pi and square roots of numbers. The number 666 was expressed by the Amorite Babylonians as the "Magic Square" (see attach) Any way you add the numbers it will add to 111, six rows per side makes all of the sides add to 666. 2 Chronicles 9 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold; or 666! We know that Solomon represents the Sun from his name Sol is Latin for sun, Om is Hindi for Sun and On is Egyptian for sun. Stonehenge was constructed using the measurements of Gematia. The numbers 1080, 666 and 555 are found within its construction The numerical codex is most prolific in the measurements of the Ohio Earthworks Sun Temples (henges) were constructed as either having a circumference of either 660 or 666 feet ...
- Goodnight Amorites Free musiq @ /hizqiyahu
- Deuteronomy 3 Holy Bible (King James) Deuteronomy 3 1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. 8 And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that was on this side Jordan, from the river of Arnon unto mount Hermon; 9 (Which Hermon the Sidonians call Sirion; and the Amorites call it Shenir;) 10 All the cities of the plain, and all Gilead, and all Bashan, unto Salchah and Edrei, cities of the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath ...
- "Genocide" and the Bible Part 11 The Canaanities We have an interesting piece of data to support this approach, in the account of the "destruction" of the Amorite country of Og (Num 21.31ff): After Moses had sent spies to Jazer, the Israelites captured its surrounding settlements and drove out the Amorites who were there. Notice that the Amorites in the villages (ie surrounding settlements in v.32 were 'driven out'; but the royal bloodline and national army were destroyed in v.35). oThat this punishment was more 'national' shows up in the frequent mention of the word "nation(s)" in the passages, and the displacement image in Ps 44.2 is explicit: With your hand you drove out the nations and planted our fathers... oMigration was a fact and a way of life, and not that big of a deal in that time period--scholars classify the peoples into the "mobile" terminological groups: pastoral nomadism, semi-nomadism, transhumance nomadism, oWe can size the problem a little here as well. The average city size for walled cities in Palestine at the time was 1000-3000 folks, with many being less than 700 (ISBE: sv "City"). In Joshua 12, the victory list is given as 31 kings (generally petty kings of city-states) this would be around 70000 people (assuming they all stayed around--a very dubious assumption in light of the international fear of Israel at the time). But this 70000 is against a base of close to 2 million people! (Israel was approximately 1.6 million at the time, and these nations are said to be 'more numerous' than Israel in a ...
- the missing link,who are the Amorites? the iraqi professor Khaz'al Majeedi in his book"The Amorites Beliefs" has an interesting theory about the Amorites,canaanites,and the aramean, and i will compare it to other important subjects, he concluded that the (Amorites,canaanites and the aramean) together is the same population related to other population (Sumerian,babylonians and Assyrians), and the tow related groups have the same origin . we know that the Sumerian civilization is the Cradle of civilization and that the Assyrian and the Babylonian empires had risen in Mesopotamia after the end of the Sumerian civilization,and all of them are Mesopotamian,on the other hand Majeedi thinks that the Canaanites and arameans are from Amorites origin . so when did the Canaanites become known as Canaanites the arameans become arameans ? long time ago and Before the existence of Hebrews and Nabateans etc, around 4000 - 3000 bc the first movement of the Amorite to the levant in several waves.(map) In the earliest Sumerian sources, beginning about 2400 BC, the land of the Amorites ("the Mar.tu land") is associated with the West, including Syria and Canaan,many of the amorites artifact was discovered in the Fertile Crescent like the Statue of amorite king Idrimi, the king of Alalakh and son of the king of Aleppo, back to the 16th century BC.(1) the amorites appears as nomadic people in the Mesopotamian and egyptian sources,the amorites were nomadic because they were living in the desert and the life in the desert Imposed ...
- Joshua 9 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Joshua 9 (New International Version) Joshua 9 The Gibeonite Deception 1 Now when all the kings west of the Jordan heard about these things—those in the hill country, in the western foothills, and along the entire coast of the Great Sea [a] as far as Lebanon (the kings of the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites)- 2 they came together to make war against Joshua and Israel. 3 However, when the people of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they resorted to a ruse: They went as a delegation whose donkeys were loaded [b] with worn-out sacks and old wineskins, cracked and mended. 5 The men put worn and patched sandals on their feet and wore old clothes. All the bread of their food supply was dry and moldy. 6 Then they went to Joshua in the camp at Gilgal and said to him and the men of Israel, "We have come from a distant country; make a treaty with us." 7 The men of Israel said to the Hivites, "But perhaps you live near us. How then can we make a treaty with you?" 8 "We are your servants," they said to Joshua. But Joshua asked, "Who are you and where do you come from?" 9 They answered: "Your servants have come from a very distant country because of the fame of the LORD your God. For we have heard reports of him: all that he did in Egypt, 10 and all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites east of the Jordan—Sihon king of Heshbon, and Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth. 11 And our elders and all those living in our ...
- Deuteronomy 2B: Small Victories In the second half of this chapter God is going to begin building the faith, courage, and trust of the Israelites before moving them on to the greater task of conquering the Promised Land and cleansing it of its wickedness. God will accomplish this strengthening by first giving them a small victory over Sihon king of the Amorites before they even get up to the Jordan River to look over at the land they were to conquer. What we can learn from this is that God oftentimes will gives us small battles to fight and victories to be had before He is going to use us to defeat all of our enemies and help set up His everlasting kingdom upon this earth. By Pastor Ben Heath
- Joshua 10 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Joshua 10 (New International Version) Joshua 10 The Sun Stands Still 1 Now Adoni-Zedek king of Jerusalem heard that Joshua had taken Ai and totally destroyed [a] it, doing to Ai and its king as he had done to Jericho and its king, and that the people of Gibeon had made a treaty of peace with Israel and were living near them. 2 He and his people were very much alarmed at this, because Gibeon was an important city, like one of the royal cities; it was larger than Ai, and all its men were good fighters. 3 So Adoni-Zedek king of Jerusalem appealed to Hoham king of Hebron, Piram king of Jarmuth, Japhia king of Lachish and Debir king of Eglon. 4 "Come up and help me attack Gibeon," he said, "because it has made peace with Joshua and the Israelites." 5 Then the five kings of the Amorites—the kings of Jerusalem, Hebron, Jarmuth, Lachish and Eglon—joined forces. They moved up with all their troops and took up positions against Gibeon and attacked it. 6 The Gibeonites then sent word to Joshua in the camp at Gilgal: "Do not abandon your servants. Come up to us quickly and save us! Help us, because all the Amorite kings from the hill country have joined forces against us." 7 So Joshua marched up from Gilgal with his entire army, including all the best fighting men. 8 The LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid of them; I have given them into your hand. Not one of them will be able to withstand you." 9 After an all-night march from Gilgal, Joshua took them by surprise. 10 The LORD ...
- "Genocide" and the Bible Part 13 The Canaanites What other general principles of God's governance might shed some light on the situation? a.In the earliest promise to Abraham in Genesis 12, we read: whoever curses you I will curse; 1.The Hivites (one of the Canaanite peoples) perpetrated rape on Dinah, the daugher of Jacob (Gen 34). 2.During the travels of Israel, Amorite peoples attempted two unsolicited and unwarranted attacks on Israel--once by Arad, and once by Sihon (Num 21). 3.BUT THE BIG ONE was the persecution by Amorite/Canaanites WHILE IN EGYPT! "A dynasty of foreign rulers known as the Hyksos established themselves in control not only of Syria and Palestine but also of Egypt itself during approximately the years 1650-1542 bc" (Myth and Mystery: An Introduction to the Pagan Religions of the Biblical World by Jack Finegan) Their name (Hyksos) corresponds to the Egyptian 'rulers of foreign lands,' but was also understood to mean 'shepherd kings.' They were probably preponderantly Semitic Amorites/Canaanites. So, soon after the Hebrews go into Egypt (as welcomed guests, important contributors, and leaders), the Amorites/Canaanites show up and start "enslaving and mistreating" them, even to the point of programmatic infanticide (Ex 1)! •The principle of "lex talionis"--"an eye for an eye" This was a principle of law and justice that said that punishment must match/not exceed the crime--in kind (eg Deut 19.21). It was not unique to Israel; it shows up in the code of Hammurabi as well (P.197). It was strictly a ...
- amorites & israelis
- Galina Vishnevskaya & Birgit Nilsson-Turandot-Liu's Death Scene-La Scala Galina Vishnevskaya sings "Tanto Amorites segretta .." "Si, Principessa .." "Tu che di gel sei Cinta" - Liu's "Death Scene" from "Turandot" by Puccini This is my absolute favorite moments throughout the opera and this recording. When Galina Vishnevskaya and Birgit Nilsson singing their wonderful piano ... Just listen to how their voices blended! Galina Vishnevskaya is most touching Liu I have heard. My opinion is that Nilsson Corelli Vishnevskaya is one of the best trio.
- Best Evidence of the Nephilim Giants The Nephilim origins are found within the Northern Latitudes with a people known as the Maritime Archaic. They are the result of the tall CroMagnon species mixing with the last of the Neanderthals. Images of these "primitive skulls" and newspaper accounts provides overwhelming evidence that they existed across the globe, including North America. The second half of the video shows the physical and cultural remains of the accounted giants in the Bible, known as the Amorites. Mound types, symbolism, Serpent mounds and ceremonial centers, known as henges are found in large numbers in both England and the Ohio Valley.
- Prophetic Structures: Iniquity of the Amorite What was the iniquity of the Amorite?
- The Holy Bible - Deuteronomy Chapter 3 (King James Version) Deuteronomy Chapter 3: 1Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. 7But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. 8And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that was on this side Jordan, from the river of Arnon unto mount Hermon; 9(Which Hermon the Sidonians call Sirion; and the Amorites call it Shenir;) 10All the cities of the plain, and all Gilead, and all Bashan, unto Salchah and Edrei, cities of the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 11For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of ...
- The AMORITE X-Files: White Supremacy's "Blond-Hair/Blue-Eyes" Racial, Biblical & Historical Origins From Ras Iadonis' "Who's who on the planet earth?" lecture series - The AMORITE X-Files: White Supremacy's "Blond-Hair/Blue-Eyes" Racial Biblical & Historical Origins
- Kings of the Amorites The whole world against Joshua
- Numbers 21 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Numbers 21 (New International Version) Numbers 21 Arad Destroyed 1 When the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev, heard that Israel was coming along the road to Atharim, he attacked the Israelites and captured some of them. 2 Then Israel made this vow to the LORD : "If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy [a] their cities." 3 The LORD listened to Israel's plea and gave the Canaanites over to them. They completely destroyed them and their towns; so the place was named Hormah. [b] The Bronze Snake 4 They traveled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea, [c] to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; 5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!" 6 Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died. 7 The people came to Moses and said, "We sinned when we spoke against the LORD and against you. Pray that the LORD will take the snakes away from us." So Moses prayed for the people. 8 The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live." 9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, he lived. The Journey to Moab 10 The Israelites moved on and camped at Oboth. 11 Then they set out from Oboth and ...
- Conquering the Giants Day 2: Sihon, king of the Amorites
- Deuteronomy 3 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Deuteronomy 3 (New International Version) Deuteronomy 3 Defeat of Og King of Bashan 1 Next we turned and went up along the road toward Bashan, and Og king of Bashan with his whole army marched out to meet us in battle at Edrei. 2 The LORD said to me, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon." 3 So the LORD our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. 4 At that time we took all his cities. There was not one of the sixty cities that we did not take from them—the whole region of Argob, Og's kingdom in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fortified with high walls and with gates and bars, and there were also a great many unwalled villages. 6 We completely destroyed [a] them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying [b] every city—men, women and children. 7 But all the livestock and the plunder from their cities we carried off for ourselves. 8 So at that time we took from these two kings of the Amorites the territory east of the Jordan, from the Arnon Gorge as far as Mount Hermon. 9 (Hermon is called Sirion by the Sidonians; the Amorites call it Senir.) 10 We took all the towns on the plateau, and all Gilead, and all Bashan as far as Salecah and Edrei, towns of Og's kingdom in Bashan. 11 (Only Og king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaites. His bed [c] was made of ...
twitter about amorites
- mzdh7: Moors = Emori/Amorites!
- mzdh7: One possible etymology for "Mount Moriah," the mountain near Jerusalem where Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac, is "Mountain of the Amorites."
- mzdh7: As proof that the Jerusalem hill called "Moriah" was named after Amorites, the ..
- mzdh7: The southern slopes of the mountains of Judea are called the "mount of the Amorites"
- mzdh7: Joshua 11:3 to the Canaanites in the east and west; to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites
- sounddoctrinecm: or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. ( Joshua 24:15)
- alexandrii94: En el anthony cn miii amorites @CarlosMPi
- AWD_ZA: And all the towns of Sihon king of the Amorites, who ruled in Heshbon, out to the border of the Ammo... http://t.co/SI0PsFYY
- JJRief: RT @saglobal247: Stand Still (Joshua 10:12-15) On the day Yahweh defeated the Amorites, Joshua prayed to Yahweh before all the... http://t.co/x74MFJAb
- jo_cyp: Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live?
- saglobal247: Stand Still (Joshua 10:12-15) On the day Yahweh defeated the Amorites, Joshua prayed to Yahweh before all the... http://t.co/x74MFJAb
- Christ_Minded: Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD.” ~
- YeshuatheChrist: whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell:
- Micah_Robinson: If you read Joshua 10 you're given an account of when Joshua led the Israelites into a victorious battle over the Amorites.
- HiPetite: ô grand Hammurabi, roi des Amorites ♥
- pierced_nipples: Rebeca Seagroves liked Just Genesis: The Amorites: a caste of royal scribes?: Today we call them Aryans. Their name… http://t.co/jeKkjeDP
- tayhoff11: @neider79 "Completely destroy them—the Hittites,Amorites,Canaanites,Perizzites,Hivites and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you"
- TheLordsBrother: @isislaz Which ones the children of the Canaanites, Amorites, Hitites, Perizzites, Jebusites ect..? @BahiraOmar @Godfearing1234
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Judges:Ch 3: And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and ...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:11:23 So now the LORD God of Israel hath dispossessed the Amorites from before his people Israel, and shouldest thou possess it?
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:11:22 And they possessed all the coasts of the Amorites, from Arnon even unto Jabbok, and from the wilderness even unto Jordan.
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:11:19 And Israel sent messengers unto Sihon king of the Amorites, the king of Heshbon; and Israel said unto him, Let us pass, we pray...
- mzdh7: Ha Hitti, the Hittites, Ha Emori, the Amorites. Ait Sisac may be translated
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:10:11 And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the childr...
- WanjikuRevolt: Via Ndegwa Daniel Kariuki THE STRENGTH OF THE WEAK When Israelites were sent to spy the land of the Amorites in... http://t.co/A2yioQIu
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:6:10 And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed m...
- Sir_Marlboro: What's Mesopotemia Sumerian Amorites Hittites Assyrians Chaldeans Phoenicians Hebrews ? #what?! -_- #boring #marlboro
- scottprice12: Jan 16: Joshua 10:12: "The Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel: ‘Sun, stand still..."
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:3:5 And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:
- mzdh7: Due to the Kingly disposition of The Amorites That name was used for All of The tribes generically .
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:1:36 And the coast of the Amorites was from the going up to Akrabbim, from the rock, and upward. #bible
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:1:35 But the Amorites would dwell in mount Heres in Aijalon, and in Shaalbim: yet the hand of the house of Joseph prevailed, so that ...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jud:1:34 And the Amorites forced the children of Dan into the mountain: for they would not suffer them to come down to the valley:
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:24:18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve t...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:24:12 And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sw...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:24:11 And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, an...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:24:8 And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them...
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Judges:Ch 1: And the coast of the Amorites was from the going up to Akrabbim, from the rock, and upward.
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Judges:Ch 1: But the Amorites would dwell in mount Heres in Aijalon, and in Shaalbim: yet the hand of the house of Joseph ...
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Judges:Ch 1: And the Amorites forced the children of Dan into the mountain: for they would not suffer them to come down to ...
- 13Joshua13: So now the LORD GOD of Israel hath dispossessed the Amorites from before his people Israel, and shouldest thou possess it?
- 13Joshua13: And they possessed all the coasts of the Amorites, from Arnon even unto Jabbok, and from the wilderness even unto Jordan.
- 13Joshua13: so Israel possessed all the land of the Amorites, the inhabitants of that country.
- 13Joshua13: And Israel sent messengers unto Shion king of the Amorites, the king of Heshbon;
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:13:21 And all the cities of the plain, and all the kingdom of Sihon king of the Amorites, which reigned in Heshbon, whom Moses smote ...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:13:10 And all the cities of Sihon king of the Amorites, which reigned in Heshbon, unto the border of the children of Ammon; #bible
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:12:2 Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt in Heshbon, and ruled from Aroer, which is upon the bank of the river Arnon, and from the ...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:10:12 Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in ...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:10:5 Therefore the five kings of the Amorites, the king of Jerusalem, the king of Hebron, the king of Jarmuth, the king of Lachish, t...
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:9:10 And all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, that were beyond Jordan, to Sihon king of Heshbon, and to Og king of Basha...
- TeamChristInYou: In the Bible there are Amorites, Hittites, Jebusites, and a lot of other "ites". Understand today that you all are... http://t.co/McRYTbfz
- CloudRider: Deuteronomy 1:4: After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and O... http://t.co/GANXION5 #bible #verses
- Biblical_Tweets: Jos:5:1 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Cana...
- 13Joshua13: Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines?
- 13Joshua13: all the children of Israel that were on the other side Jordan in the land of the Amorites, which is in Gilead.
- mattclen2: "why did You bring this people over the Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us?" (Joshua 7:7) #Bible #Questions
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:31:4 And the LORD shall do unto them as he did to Sihon and to Og, kings of the Amorites, and unto the land of them, whom he destroyed.
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:20:17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, a...
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Joshua:Ch 24: And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore ...
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Joshua:Ch 24: ... your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye ...
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Joshua:Ch 24: And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; ...
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Joshua:Ch 24: And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and ...
- JehovahNil: Expose the Haman of our lives, Disgrace d Balam & Balak, disappiont d pharoah, defeat d Moabites, Mediantes, Amorites IJN
- ReadByTweet_OT: KJV OT:Joshua:Ch 24: And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with ...
- MinisterStellaG: Choose who you will serve your #forefathers gods or the Amorites gods~ But as for me and my #household we will serve the LORD~ #Joshua 24:15
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:4:47 And they possessed his land, and the land of Og king of Bashan, two kings of the Amorites, which were on this side Jordan toward...
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:4:46 On this side Jordan, in the valley over against Beth-peor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon, whom...
- EliuthCromwell: I will send an angel before you and I will drive out the Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites and the Jebusites. Exodus 33
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:3:9 (Which Hermon the Sidonians call Sirion; and the Amorites call it Shenir;) #bible
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:3:8 And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that was on this side Jordan, from the river o...
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:1:44 And the Amorites, which dwelt in that mountain, came out against you, and chased you, as bees do, and destroyed you in Seir, eve...
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:1:20 And I said unto you, Ye are come unto the mountain of the Amorites, which the LORD our God doth give unto us. #bible
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:1:7 Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in th...
- Biblical_Tweets: Deu:1:4 After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, which dwelt at Astaroth in ...
- Number_101: And who proceeded to kill majestic kings Even Sihon king of the Amorites For his loving-kindness is to time indefinite Ps136:18 #God #Bible
- LidaVos: RT @ErniHaesloop: Sihon, king of the Amorites, for his steadfast love endures forever; Ps136.19
- hfme93: RT @ErniHaesloop: Sihon, king of the Amorites, for his steadfast love endures forever; Ps136.19
- ErniHaesloop: Sihon, king of the Amorites, for his steadfast love endures forever; Ps136.19
- fcb4: I destroyed the Amorites before them, though they were tall as the cedars and strong as the oaks. -Amos 2:9 #BannedBibleStories #Giants
- Alex_Sosla: @samhge sounds like excision is in town. Amorites @Flemmigan ? @Excision
- CloudRider: Joshua 9:10: And all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, that were beyond Jordan, to Si... http://t.co/dPAlXnmQ #bible #verses
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about amorites
“This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of .com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button”
— IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum: Amorite,
“Aaron Harris' blog page on MyChurch. your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD”
— Aaron Harris' Blog,
“PARASHAT CHUKAT - Make War – Justly and with Faith Your claims to it represent an affront to G-d's will: "Now the L-rd, G-d of Israel, dispossessed the Amorites from before His people Israel”
— PARASHAT CHUKAT - Make War – Justly and with Faith,
“IN All Article Titles Image Captions. Discussion Forum for: AMORITES. PAGE: > Showing Topics 1 to 6 of 6. 1. Minister. Levolia Johnson. 0. 1. 2006-04-19 08:57:14.0. by Levolia Johnson. 2. sMSixQuuSBWmvzrAsB. ykzurxsv. 0. 1. 2009-04-03 05:02:32.0. by ykzurxsv. 3. miFhSeBZuOcWo. ubdsywx. 0. 1”
— - Discussion Forum for: AMORITES,
“The Bible is quite specific as to the origin of Amorites - they are descendants of Canaan (Gen. 10:15) Yes, the Amorites of Mesopotamia adopted Akkadian quite quickly”
— Amorites - History Forum ~ All Empires,
“ side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and Subscribe to this Blog. Enter your email to subscribe: Subscribe in a reader. Fun & Easy Multiplication! Free Stuff! Free”
— Everyone Has a Worldview: Do You Know Yours? : Robin's Blog,
“SACBC - The Southern African Catholic Bishops' Conference (Bishops of Botswana, South Africa and Swaziland) is an organisation approved by the Holy See. Catholic Church in South Africa and Southern Africa”
— SACBC's Latest News, .za
“Conferences. Mentorship. Articles. Bookstore. TGIF Blog. DAILY WORKPLACE INSPIRATION BY OS the Jordan to deliver us into the hands of the Amorites to destroy us?”
— Free to Stand " Marketplace Leaders,