- Definition of applicants in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of applicants. Pronunciation of applicants. Translations of applicants. applicants synonyms, applicants antonyms. Information about applicants in the free online English dictionary and. — “applicants - definition of applicants by the Free Online”,
- Checklist for Current Applicants 1. Check the status of your UC In early January, all fall applicants will receive an email with instructions on how to. — “Fall 2008 Applicants”, students.berkeley.edu
- Instead, each applicant is carefully reviewed for indicators of academic achievement, preparation, and potential. Business applicants must complete a unit in each of the following: elementary algebra, geometry and intermediate algebra/trigonometry. — “Freshman Applicants”, lmu.edu
- Search: Home > Applicants. Applicants. Job Opportunities. Instructional Vacancies Non-Instructional Vacancies Information for Substitutes Drive a Bus Other Opportunities. Summer School Job Specifications Recruitment Events Call for Coaches. — “Fairfax County Public Schools-Human Resources”, fcps.edu
- You may view an applicant by clicking "View Active" under "Job Postings" on the left. The first tab labeled "Applicants" lists all applicants associated with the requisition. — “Applicants”, www1.umn.edu
- California's licensing requirements remain among the more stringent in the nation; nevertheless, an ever-increasing number of applicants seek licensure in California. Applicants should recognize that the application review process can be lengthy, and are encouraged to start the application. — “Welcome to the Medical Board of California - Licensing Process”, caldocinfo.ca.gov
- To be accepted to study at Yale, interested applicants must apply directly to the school, college, or program where the degree will be awarded: Yale College for undergraduate degrees; the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for doctoral programs. — “Admissions | Yale”, yale.edu
- For TOEFL requirements, please visit the International Student Applicants page. Testing should be completed by the deadline under which you apply. For regular decision applicants, the results of January testing may not reach us in time to be considered. You may register online at:. — “First-Year Applicants | Amherst College”, amherst.edu
- For Applicants. ATTENTION! Grants.gov does not offer money for personal financial assistance or debt. If you are seeking personal financial assistance such as: Social Security/Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid or State Social Services, please visit: www.GovBenefits.gov. — “Grants.gov - For Applicants”, grants.gov
- Early Action applicants are notified of the decision on their applications by mid-December. Transfer Applicants. Transfer applicants are evaluated on the basis of their previous college work and must provide an official. — “Undergraduate Admissions : Undergraduate Admissions”, bridgew.edu
- Fall 2010 freshman applicants top 57,000, transfers surge / UCLA Today Applicants included more underrepresented African American, Chicano, Latino and Native American students than in recent previous years. — “Fall 2010 freshman applicants top 57,000, transfers surge”, today.ucla.edu
- 2010 ITP Applicant Requirements & Tenative Dates. Students must have a Off-campus applicants must contact Wendy for an appointment at 859-622-4966. — “Applicants Applying in Spring 2010”, interpreting.eku.edu
- TOEIC applicants in group test record lower scores. TOEIC test takers participate in the Institutional Testing Program (ITP), a special session, given to a group of candidates for special purposes by companies or schools. TOEIC test applicants under the Institutional Testing Program (ITP). — “TOEIC applicants in group test record lower scores”, koreatimes.co.kr
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: All applicants please read immediately. Provided below is an overview of the process to apply for grant opportunities. In order to apply for a grant, you and/or your organization must complete the Grants.gov registration process. — “Grants.gov - Apply for Grants”, www07.grants.gov
- Applicants (regardless of nationality) presenting the Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Level results. These are the minimum requirements needed for applicants (regardless of nationality) appearing for the new 'A' Level curriculum. — “NUS - Office of Admissions : Local Applicants”, nus.edu.sg
- If you are applying for employment, license, certificate or permit with an applicant agency requiring a background check, you must get the instructions and the forms required for fingerprinting services from that agency. The agency will complete its information to ensure accuracy. — “Applicants - Background Checks - California Dept. of Justice”, ag.ca.gov
- Food bank officials in those cities will have access to state computers to make sure applicants are eligible and not already receiving food assistance. The interviews that food bank employees conduct with applicants no longer will have to be. — “Food bank will qualify applicants for stamps - ”,
- sraheem86 congratsI hope your not alone today!!! **** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Topic: **** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS. — “**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****”,
- Applicants must demonstrate that they comply with the definitions of eligible entities provided in the Solicitation. Applicants may submit proposals for cross-cutting capacity building and training strategies that support training in more than one high-growth/high-demand industry if the applicant can. — “Eligible Applicants”, doleta.gov
- Applicants. Licensure by Examination If you wish to apply for RN licensure by examination and are a first-time candidate. Reapply for Examination If you have previously taken the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) in California and did not pass. — “Board of Registered Nursing - Applicants”, rn.ca.gov
- Academy of Art University: By Artists For Artists All new applicants may use this online portal to pre-register for first semester classes. Student Portal. MyAcademy is a Web portal specifically designed for current students, with helpful information for new students. — “Academy of Art University: Applicants”, applicants.academyart.edu
- UCAS Apply is available to applicants who are at a school or college registered on the UCAS Schools and Customer database or by applicants who are no longer in education and also by international students. Applicants should note that feedback given will be in reference to. — “Applicants - UCA | University for the Creative Arts”,
related videos for applicants
- SUCCESFUL STUDENT VISA APPLICANTS STUDENT VISA UK STUDENT VISA FOR UK
- "The Applicants" Lisa and I have been apartment shopping and we found a really "artsy fartsy" ad that would couldn't help but reply to in the same "artsy fartsy" manner. (1980's Calvin Klein commercial style) And yes we DID type this response to them in our email to them. They got a kick out of it. :) Little do they know we made a video too lol Please check out our other channels! Lisa: Iman: Words: We are the Doorknob you turn We are the plastic bags you stuff under the counter after grocery shopping We are the polite smile in the hallway that suggests "Please stop blaring your music so loud" We are the neatly separated recyclables We are the passively competitive christmas lights We are the payment under your door that meets your expectations each month We are the credit you check We are the glance through the peep hole when you come walking through the hallway because we can't help it We are you, We are we, We are us. WE ARE THE APPLICANTS :-)
- NIH Tips for Applicants NIH Tips for Applicants: Reviewers and staff at the National Institutes of Health offer their insights to scientists seeking to improve their chances of getting a grant from the National Institutes of Health. The NIH Center for Scientific Review created this video as a companion to its NIH Peer Review Revealed video, which features real scientists reviewing fictional but realistic grant applications. Learn more at our video Web page: www.csr.nih.gov
- For applicants, Igor Kabashkin
- Common MBA Applicant Mistakes at the Tuck School of Business Tuck School Admissions Director Dawna Clarke talks about the most common mistakes MBA applicants make in applying to business schools, especially her own.
- 11 Essay Tips for Czech Fulbright Applicants An American intern in the Czech Fulbright Commission explains grammar principles to correct issues that are often found in Czech students English essays: Run on sentences. Shorter sentences are often better. Use a period and break up long sentences. Transitions. Add transitions in between and within your paragraphs. This website can give you a good idea of words to use. You want your essay to flow very easily. Transitioning is key! First Person. First person can be used when writing a personal essays. Abbreviations. When you mention a noun that you want to abbreviate write out the entire name first and then follow it with the abbreviation in parentheses. Afterwards you can use the abbreviation by itself. Example: I am from the United States (US). In the US I live in California. Formality. Be formal in your writing. Do not use colloquial words. Pronouns. Be careful of using words like that, it, this, and other pronouns at the beginning of a sentence. It is often best to refer back to what you are talking about. Within a paragraph or sentence, do not use pronouns for too long without referring back to the actual noun you are writing about. Capitalization. Only proper nouns are capitalized. Subjects are not capitalized unless it is in a title such as, "The Department of Civil Engineering." You would not capitalize the subject by itself in a sentence, unless it is a language. Example: " I study civil engineering and English. Paragraph Length. There is no ...
- Applicant Day Hear from our medical students their experience at Applicant Day. Applicant Day is a day for shortlisted applicants to learn more about us, meet with students and faculty members and have the opportunity to explain one's passion to the interviewers. This video gives an insightful look into what some of our students liked about Applicant Day with some personal advice for all applicants.
- Michigan Medical Marihuana Program ID Card Applications Now Accepted On April 6th 2009 the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program began accepting applications from qualified patients with the proper physician documentation. If approved, applicants will receive their card within 15 days.
- Manchester Business School MBA Admissions: Applicants from South America
- PharmD Prospective Applicant Information Session 08/12/09 The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy's information session for prospective PharmD applicants on August 12, 2009. The next information session is on September 9 (www.pharmacy.unc.edu
- Clock Drawing Test Applications - by SpecialtyAutomated Automatic Clock Drawing Tests are powerful tools designed to screen & monitor dementia, Alzheimer disease, brain injury, Parkinson disease, autism, driving evaluations, assisted living facility applicants, physical therapy, & numerous other applications. For further information, please visit:
- Personal Statement Tips for Future Law School Applicants Senior law school consultant Derek Meeker provides useful tips and advice for Personal Statements for aspiring law school applicants. His advice ranges from how much emphasis admissions committees place on the personal statement to whether or not applicants should talk about why they want to go to law school in the essay.
- Computer Aid's video for Applicants Any not-for-profit organisation or educational institute is eligible to apply for Computer Aid PCs. Visit our website for more details and an application form: /apply.asp
- Army Recruiters Tell Applicant to Lie and Cheat Army Recruiters Tell Applicant to Lie and Cheat. In early 2005 David McSwane went undercover to see how far recruiters would go to get him into the service.
- University of California accepts fewer High School applicants ABC7 News San Francisco Warning if you are a High School senior in California do not apply to CSU and UC systems. The reason is that the UC system and the CSU system is trying to reduce applicants to universities due to the budget crisis and they want transfer students from California Community Colleges with good GPA , that completed IGETC course requirements, also major preparation , Work history and of couse Appoved college extra-curricular activities . I urge all California High School to apply to a California community college or a WASC (college Accrediation agency for California) Approved Private College in CA. Go to IGETC Agreements and Major Equivelents site Between UC, CSU and Community colleges http The application site for the the California Commity colleges. www.aiccu.edu The Independent and Private College system site for California. www.californiacolleges.edu an overview of all the accredited colleges in California.
- AIESEC Jaipur LCP Applicants 2011-12.m4v
- The Biggest Mistake MBA Applicants Make MBA admissions experts from Veritas Prep discuss some of the mistakes that business school applicants make when writing their admissions essays.
- Dean Gosselin's Message to Applicants Babson College Dean of Undergraduate Admission Grant Gosselin shares some advice to college applicants on their current stage in the college search process - after applying but before hearing from colleges on their decision.
- Osrec Applicants Subscription Video
- FIU College of Medicine - Applicants revisit day - March 2009 FIU Medicine applicants visit the Jackson North Hospital teaching facilities.
- Latest Generation of University Applicants Focus on Career A From the website www.webchats.tv The traditional view of the laid back, fun loving, devil-may-care student lifestyle has disappeared and, as increasing numbers of students from all walks of life apply to university, a new picture has emerged of highly focussed individuals with a keen eye on their long-term employment prospects, a resolute aim to study a particular subject, and with a strong ambition to realise their full potential. So claim the findings of an exciting and ground-breaking new study, Futuretrack, the largest research project of its kind, commissioned by the Higher Education Careers Services Unit (HECSU) and led by Professors Kate Purcell and Peter Elias from the Institute for Employment Research at the University of Warwick. Futuretrack explores all aspects of students career and employment motivations and their reasons for applying to university and college. The study spans sources of information, key influences and influencers, attitudes to debt, sources of income, views on living away from home, and the reputation of their chosen institution; plus applicants thoughts on work experience. The research revealed that seven in ten of last years university applicants claimed that going on to higher education was a part of their long-term career plan. Further, almost half of those questioned said they were going to university to realise their potential. The research also revealed some interesting perceptions on the cost of higher education although three ...
- Beijing Olympics: Elderly Protest Applicants "Disturbing Public Order" Two elderly women in Beijing have been dealt a harsh sentence for applying for a permit to protest during the Olympics. Neighbors Wu Dianyuan, age 79, and Wang Xiuying, age 77, were forcibly evicted from their homes in 2001. They thought the special protest zones set up during the Olympics would give them a chance to air their grievances. On August 5 this year, they went to the Public Security Bureau to apply for permission to protest. They were interrogated for 10 hours but were ultimately unsuccessful. So they kept going back, and each time they were neither approved nor denied. On their fourth visit, the two women were sentenced to a one-year term of "re-education through labor" for so-called "disturbing the public order." According to the written order, Wu and Wang do not have to serve the one-year term inside a labor camp as long as they follow regulations restricting their movement and don't apply to protest again. But they still went back the next day to ask about their application. Police told them they are no longer allowed to apply. Mrs. Wu's son told the Associated Press, "Wang Xiuying is almost blind and crippled. What sort of re-education through labor can she serve? But they can also be taken away at any time." Other Recommended links: 2. Beijing Reporters, Tear Down This Firewall (and How To) 2. Google Caught Censoring Net, Says Hacker 3. False Fire:
- How Important is an Applicant's Transcript for Law School? In this video, Senior Consultant Derek Meeker explains just how important a transcript is for a law school applicant in the admissions process. Derek is a senior consultant with AdmissionsConsultants, Inc., a consulting firm for aspiring Business, Graduate, Medical, College, and Law School applicants. He is also the former dean of admissions at the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Selection Criteria Writer - Government Job Applications made easy Overview of selection criteria writer, government job applications made easy. Software package including video tutorials, user guides, selection criteria templates, expert interviews and a range of extensive selection criteria related resources. This product is designed to assist applicants for Australian local, state and federal goverment jobs that require responses to 'selection criteria'.
- AccuQuote Now Offers Electronic Signature Option to Life Insurance Applicants AccuQuote, one of the country's largest independent life insurance quoting and brokerage firms, makes the life insurance application process quicker, easier and 'greener' than ever before by allowing consumers to sign and submit their applications securely online. Watch the video to learn more!
- bschooltalk 5. Advice to Applicants Judith Hodara interviews business school admissions experts, asking what is their favorite piece of advise to give applicants?
- The Applicants *Bloopers* So many people asked for the bloopers vid so we had to give it to ya! :-) If you haven't seen the original vid, Here's the link: STAY TUNED FOR MORE RANDOMNESS... Please check out our other channels! Lisa: Iman:
- How MBA Applicants Can Demonstrate Leadership MBA admissions experts from Veritas Prep define was leadership is, and how business school applicants can demonstrate leadership in their MBA applications.
- Trang Pham - Pole Art 2010 competition applicant About the competition: For theadvances series of Pole Art 2010 - an international application panel will choose 11 best candidates on the basis of choreographed or freestyled video clips. The audience will have a chance to choose their favourite to compete in the 12th place by voting on the candidates' video clips. At the end of the evaluation process, the most popular video will recieve the last spot in thechampionship. Submitting videos to the audience vote is optional: applicants can also choose to keep their video private and only viewed by the evaluation panel. The applicant above has chosen to let the audience vote for them and will be picked if they have the highest number of views before June 30.
- AIME CEO Welcome to 2010 Mentor Applicants AIME CEO, Jack Manning Bancroft welcomes the crop of 2010 mentor applicants...If you are looking to apply, this video will pop up on our website at
- Girard High School "Life on Tour" Applicants Nine students and a teacher hoping to be cast for "Life on Tour" with EF tours--and spared ten days of tornado season in Kansas!
- College Applications Gone Viral College applications are no longer all about essay questions and SAT scores. This years crop of applicants sang, danced and jump-roped their way into the hearts of the college admissions board when they posted application videos to YouTube.
- Barack Obama & the DC School Voucher Program "Barack Obama & the DC School Voucher Program: The president says he wants to do 'what's best for kids.' So why won't he save a proven program that helps low-income students?" Mercedes Campbell is one of the 1700 students in the Washington, DC Opportunity Scholarship Program, a school-voucher program authorized by Congress in 2004. The program gives students up to $7500 to attend whatever school their parents choose. For kids like Mercedes, who now attends Georgetown Visitation Prep, the DC voucher program is a way out of one of the worst school districts in the country. "It's different, now that I go to Visitation," says Mercedes. "I approach things differently. It's like a whole new world, basically." The program is wildly popular with parents and children—there are four applicants for every available slot—and a recent Department of Education study found that participants do significantly better than their public school peers. Indeed, after three years in private schools, students who entered the program at its inception were 19 months ahead in reading of applicants unlucky enough to still be trapped in DC's public schools. Yet working with congressional Democrats and despite his pledge to put politics and ideology aside in education, the Obama administration has effectively killed the program through a backdoor legislative move. "[Education] Secretary [Arne] Duncan will use only one test in what ideas to support with your precious tax dollars," says the president ...
- [4.14] 2 for 1 Fill In Applicants we're really thinking you should jump on this opportunity. Thanks so much for considering us. Best, PY & Eleanor (thanks again, darren!) make sure to check mah links and the such as:
- Tourism Queensland Seeks Applicants for "The Best Job in the World" - Island Caretaker Once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity with Tourism Queensland as Island Caretaker.
- School Gets 700 Applicants for Janitorial Job Evidence of the slumping economy is stacking up at an Ohio school which has nearly 700 applications for one open janitorial job. (March 7)
- Applicants Line Up For In-N-Out Burger Jobs About 500 people stood in line Monday to apply for 50 job openings at a brand new In-N-Out Burger restaurant in West Sacramento.
- Applicants 'Evelyn Waugh' Taken from the album 'Escape From Kraken Castle' Out now on Tigertrap Records
- Rapid City, SD Police Department Applicant Physical Fitness Test 2009 Part of the RCPD selection process - physical fitness. Applicants are tested in a variety of physical fitness challenges. The tests are standardized, based on national averages. The bad news for applicants? One failed event and they go home.
twitter about applicants
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about applicants
“Today's college applicants are evaluated for demonstrated interest. Establishing personal contact is critical. How can you convey enthusiasm to college admissions officers?”
— College Applicants Who Show Interest Are Preferred for Admissions,
“Dear syedrahman1980,Thanks for your quick response, do you have any idea if they send second letter (request for documents in 6 month someting like this) within 1 month or 2”
— ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM,
“By this year-end, law to check illegal migrationTNN, Sep 10, 2010, 05.58am IST CHANDIGARH: India Quote Reply Topic: New Delhi Pre-February 2008 Applicants Forum”
— New Delhi Pre-February 2008 Applicants Forum - Canada, immigration.ca
“Applicants Forum. You are here: Downing JCR " Forums. Forum Closed. The has been asked to lock this applicants' forum during the "interview season" at the”
— Downing College JCR Website,
“I was wondering if that all the PR applicants waiting since 2006 onwards for the announcements have to report every 90 days while they are getting th”
— 90 Days Report For Pr Applicants - Thailand Forum,
“Are Applicants Getting Too Aggressive?, Mandy Blackford, SPHR Jobing blog from Mandy Blackford, SPHR at San Diego Employers Association, posted on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 12:54 PM”
— Are Applicants Getting Too Aggressive?, Mandy Blackford, SPHR,
“The changes would affect applicants applying from Ireland in a major way. 50. In addition to this facet, those applicants having PhDs and high”
— Applicants | Abhinav Blog,
“MicSem General Discussion. MicSem's open forum discussion. Soldiers' and advertisements on the forum. For now, new applicants need to be manually approved”
— MicSem Discussion Forum - All Discussions,