- List of 9 disease causes of Gallop, atrial, patient stories, diagnostic guides, medical books excerpts online about Gallop, atrial. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or symptoms for Gallop, atrial. — “Gallop, atrial - ”,
- Atrial flutter is an abnormality in the beating of the heart. — “Atrial Flutter”,
- Atrial septal defect (ASD) - also known as a "hole in the heart" - is a type of congenital heart disease. Fortunately, most ASDs are diagnosed and treated successfully. — “Atrial Septal Defect”,
- Atrial fibrillation (also called AF or a-fib) is an abnormal rhythm of the heart. It is relatively common, affecting 2.3 million adults in the United States. Most people who develop atrial fibrillation are over 65 years of age. Atrial. — “Atrial fibrillation”,
- Atrial fibrillation,or AF, is the most common arrhythmia. An arrhythmia is a problem with the speed or rhythm of the heartbeat. A disorder in the heart's electrical system causes AF and other types of arrhythmia. — “Atrial Fibrillation - Medpedia”,
- Calculate your Atrial Fibrillation risk through genetic testing. With deCODEme you can know your genetic risk of Atrial Fibrillation. — “Atrial Fibrillation Risk - Genetic Testing for Atrial”,
- Overview: Atrial fibrillation (AF) is a supraventricular tachyarrhythmia characterized by disorganized atrial electrical activity and progressive deterioration of atrial electromechanical function. Electrocardiographic manifestations of atrial. — “Atrial Fibrillation: eMedicine Cardiology”,
- Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm) and involves the two upper chambers (atria) of the heart. Its name comes from the fibrillating (i.e., quivering) of the heart muscles of the atria, instead of a coordinated contraction. — “Atrial fibrillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- About 2.2 million Americans have atrial fibrillation, putting them at risk of clots and strokes. About 15 percent of strokes occur in people with AF. — “American Heart Association: Atrial Fibrillation”,
- atrial flutter ( ′ātrēəl ′flədər ) ( medicine ) A cardiac arrhythmia characterized by rapid, irregular atrial impulses and ineffective atrial. — “Atrial flutter: Definition from ”,
- Atrial septal defect. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Atrial septal defect - wikidoc”,
- Atrial fibrillation is a type of cardiac arrhythmia, which is an abnormal heart rate or rhythm. Atrial fibrillation causes a rapid and irregular heartbeat, during which the upper two chambers of the heart that receive blood (the atria) quiver or "fibrillate" instead of beating normally. — “InteliHealth:”,
- Atrial fibrillation (A-tre-al fi-bri-LA-shun), or AF, is the most common type of Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke. The illustration shows how a stroke can occur during. — “Atrial Fibrillation - All Sections (printer-friendly)”, nhlbi.nih.gov
- Atrial fibrillation is a type of arrhythmia in which the upper chambers of the heart (the atria) beat erratically leading to the formation of dangerous blood clots which can migrate to the brain and cause strokes. Learn about atrial fibrillation. — “Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke”,
- atrial fibrillation - Cleveland Clinic Heart Center - leader in treatment of afib, including maze procedure and pulmonary vein isolation ablation; atrial fibrillation. — “What is Atrial Fibrillation?”,
- Learn about atrial fibrillation including what it is, what happens during atrial fibrillation, symptoms, risk factors, how it is diagnosed, and how it is treated. — “Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are”,
- Atrial fibrillation — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of this common heart disorder. — “Atrial fibrillation: Treatments and drugs - ”,
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common heart rhythm disorder seen by doctors. Also Known As: A Fib, AF, Atrial Fib, auricular fibrillation, supraventricular arrhythmia, supraventricular tachyarrhythmia. — “CardioSmart: Atrial Fibrillation”,
- Atrial fibrillation is when the heart beats irregularly -- it is not a heart attack. This segment from the eMedTV library explains this medical condition in detail, with information on how it is diagnosed and treated, possible risk factors, and. — “Atrial Fibrillation”,
related videos for atrial
- Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted Getting cardioverted after an episode of Atrial Fibrillation - After having an episode, the doctors gave me a procedure called Cardioversion. It is given by injecting propofol (milk of amnesia), the same drug that was administered to Michael Jackson before his death. While in a sleep state brought on by this drug... the doctors would shock my heart until it would go back into normal sinus rhythm. I posted this video because I thought it might help people who are concerned about Atrial Fibrillation. My first episode occurred when I was 33, in 2003. It happened spontaneously and has altered the way I live my life. The doctors prescribed Sotalol and Coumadin -- one to regulate my heart rhythm, the other to prevent my blood from clotting in case I had another episode. When atrial fibrillation occurs, blood pools in your heart chambers which can cause clotting, which in turn can result in stroke or even death. No matter which drugs the doctors prescribed, it was not successful in keeping my heart out of Atrial Fibrillation. It happened on the average of every three months. The only way my to get my heart back to normal rhythm was to have a cardioversion each time. This procedure is shown in the video above. I had actually enjoyed the experience. It was a short euphoric feeling, then sleep, which seemed to last only seconds. By the time I awoke, 20 to 30 minutes would have gone by. After having cardioversion 7 times, I asked a nurse to video the procedure. I never remembered ...
- Secundum ASD Atrial Septal Defect Repair Redmond Burke MD, Chief of Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery at Miami Children's Hospital demonstrates an operative technique for atrial septal defect or ASD. The video is graphic. Cardiac Program Website: Wikipedia Youtube channel: Facebook: Scribd: Myspace: Linkdin: Twitter Email: Redmond111@
- Atrial Septal Defect - Mayo Clinic Harold Burkhart, MD, a cardiovascular surgeon at Mayo Clinic, describes the congenital heart condition atrial septal defect (ASD) and discusses treatment options for children and adults.
- Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Ablation - Understand Causes, Symptoms, Treatment Learn more at bit.ly What is atrial fibrillation? Dr. Steven Hao, of CPMC San Francisco, explains atrial fibrillation as well as treatment options including heart ablation. Atrial Fibrillation causes and symptoms. Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is also known as cardiac arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm). It may cause palpitations, fainting, chest pain, or congestive heart failure. Now you know health video.
- Atrial Tachycardia Atrial Tachycardia is caused by an irritated site in the Atria. It is regularly-regular with visible P waves (unlike SVT where the P waves are absent). Intervention are focused on correcting the causes depending on the patient's stability. Follow AHA 2005 Guidelines ACLS algorithms.
- Atrial Fibrillation, Part 2 - Fletcher Allen Health Care, Vermont - Peter Spector, MD, a nationally renowned expert in heart rhythm disorders, discusses atrial fibrillation -- an irregular heart beat -- and a procedure used to correct this condition known as cardiac ablation. Fletcher Allen, a university medical center located in Burlington, Vermont, is allied with the University of Vermont. Contact Fletcher Allen Cardiology at (802) 847-4600. As a university hospital, Fletcher Allen's team of more than 20 cardiologists and heart surgeons are providing nationally recognized treatment that is virtually unsurpassed -- from prevention to cardiac catheterization, from heart rhythm disorders to bypass surgery.
- Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation Maggie Berk, a nurse at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, was experiencing fatigue and heart palpatations. It was discovered that she was experiencing atrial fibrillation. Dr. Mitch Faddis treated her wtih catheter ablation, which was taken to the next level with a system developed at the hospital called stereotaxis. Stereotaxis is essentially 3-D mapping. Maggie was in the hospital less than 24 hours, and now has her energy back and enjoys her life. To learn more, visit
- Atrial Fibrillation When Charles Pyron's heart rhythm problem wasn't getting better, he turned to the heart specialists at UAB. UAB Cardiologist Vance Plumb, MD, explains the benefits of treatment at UAB.
- Atrial Fibrillation Treatment Options Samuel Asirvatham, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, discusses various treatment options for atrial fibrillation, including atrial fibrillation ablation.
- Animated S4 Atrial Gallop S4 Presystolic or Atrial Gallop
- Atrial Fibrillation Radiofrequency Ablation Atrial Fibrillation Radiofrequency Ablation will be the focus of a live webcast, hosted by Hartford Hospital from 6 to 7 pm EDT (22:00 UTC). The most common form of arrhythmia, ATRIAL FIBRILLATION (A-fib) affects some 2 million Americans each year. This interruption in the regular heartbeat impairs the heart's ability to perform effectively, and can result in stroke, congestive heart failure or cardiomyopathy. Origins of the disorder are not clearly understood, but chances of developing it increase with age.When medications and other conventional interventions fail to restore a normal heartbeat, radiofrequency ablation is a leading option. The electrophysiology experts at Hartford Hospital are...
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Atrial Fibrillation Minimally invasive surgery for atrial fibrillation ("mini-maze") is a procedure intended to cure atrial fibrillation. During the procedure, attempts are made to electrically isolate the pulmonary veins from the left atrium using a bipolar radiofrequency clamp that is applied to the atrium, then removed. Some of the intrinsic autonomic activity of the left atrium, which is thought to initate and maintain atrial fibrillation in some patients, is also eliminated during this procedure.
- ECG: Premature Atrial Complex Paramedic Tutor blog by Rob Theriault
- What is Atrial Fibrillation Learn more about Atrial Fibrillation at a-fib Atrial fibrillation (or A-Fib) is a kind of abnormal heartbeat (or arrhythmia) where your heart beats irregularly and abnormally fast. A-Fib affects approximately 250000 Canadians. Individuals with atrial fibrillation have 3 to 5 times greater risk for stroke than those without A-Fib.
- Mending Young Hearts: Atrial Septal Defect Repair DMC pediatric heart specialist uses less invasive technique to repair a child's Atrial Septal Defect ("Hole in the heart.".) ~ Detroit Medical Center
- Atrial Flutter Atrial Flutter with 4:1 Block (4 P waves to 1 QRS) P waves are described as "Sharks Teeth," "Sawtooth," or Picket Fences." T waves are not visible. Can also have 2:1, 3:1, or variable blocks.
- ECG: Atrial Fibrillation Paramedic Tutor blog by Rob Theriault
- Atrial Fibrillation, Part 1 - Fletcher Allen Health Care, Vermont - Peter Spector, MD, a nationally renowned expert in heart rhythm disorders, discusses atrial fibrillation -- an irregular heart beat -- and a procedure used to correct this condition known as cardiac ablation. Fletcher Allen, a university medical center located in Burlington, Vermont, is allied with the University of Vermont. Contact Fletcher Allen Cardiology at (802) 847-4600. As a university hospital, Fletcher Allen's team of more than 20 cardiologists and heart surgeons are providing nationally recognized treatment that is virtually unsurpassed -- from prevention to cardiac catheterization, from heart rhythm disorders to bypass surgery.
- Atrial Fibrillation Description Samuel Asirvatham, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, discusses atrial fibrillation—what it is and how its diagnosed.
- Atrial Flutter John C Grammer shows Artrial Flutter
- Understanding Atrial Fibrillation An irregular heartbeat might be linked with a more serious medical condition such as Atrial Fibrillation (AF), the most common type of heart arrhythmia in the United States. Professors and physicians at Stanford University Medical Center stress the importance of early diagnosis and appropriate treatment for a number of cardiac arrhythmias that affect more than 2 million Americans. What is the difference between a benign palpitation and a life-threatening affliction?
- Atrial Fibrillation Study (1) Timothy Olson, MD, a Mayo Clinic pediatric cardiologist, provides an overview of a study about genetic causes for atrial fibrillation, a common heart rhythm disorder. For more information, go to
- Atrial Fibrillation Join Dr. Jose Nazari in a live online chat on atrial fibrillation on Feburary 9th at 10 am. To learn more and sign up, visit /chat NorthShore University HealthSystem Cardiac Electrophysiologists Wes Fisher, MD, Jose Nazari, MD and Alex Ro, MD discuss atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation is an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia) that starts in the upper parts (atria) of the heart.
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation View the full Program: www.or-
- ECG: Atrial Flutter Paramedic Tutor blog by Rob Theriault
- Atrial Fibrillation This patient education video explains atrial fibrillation and its treatment options. Included are the following sections: Anatomy, Atrial Fibrillation, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Cardioversion, Anticoagulation, and Prevention.
- Atrial Fibrillation visit
- Atrial Fibrillation & Genetics-- interviews Dr. Patrick Ellinor interviews Dr. Patrick Ellinor, electrophysiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital. In this video interview, Dr. Ellinor talked about his research as part of a consortium that investigates the correlation between genetics and atrial fibrillation. He discussed how in the past five to seven years, they have learned that a family history of afib can be a risk factor for the disease, and cautioned that those with a family member with afib should take palpitations or arrhythmias seriously. Dr. Ellinor is a cardiac electrophysiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School. His clinical focus is on cardiac arrhythmias and in particular atrial fibrillation and heritable arrhythmias including long QT syndrome, Brugada syndrome and arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy. Find more information on the study, Dr. Ellinor, or how to help with the study, at:
- Hybrid Maze Procedure For Patients with Atrial Fibrillation OR- webcast April 9, 2008 at 3:30 PM CDT From Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois Richard Lee, MD, cardiac surgeon and surgical director for the Center of Atrial Fibrillation at the Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute of Northwestern Memorial Hospital is pioneering the Hybrid Maze procedure, a minimally invasive surgery for patients with atrial fibrillation. On Wednesday, April 9th, 2008, you can see a live panel discussion regarding the Hybrid Maze procedure performed at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lee and Patrick McCarthy, MD, co-director of the Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute and the chief of the division of cardiothoracic surgery at Northwestern Memorial Hospital will host this interactive discussion and describe the surgery with taped footage of a hybrid maze procedure.
- Atrial Fibrillation This clip talks about Atrial Fibrillation, and it's workup and management. ENJOY!!
- What is atrial fibrillation? Heart and Stroke Foundation researcher Dr. Paul Dorian explains the causes and risk factors of atrial fibrillation, and how it differs from heart disease, using illustrations and animation.
- Living with Atrial Fibrillation Atrial Fibrillation also known as arrhythmia causes a rapid heartbeat. Ways to manage the heart condition to help you lead a normal life.
- Atrial Fibrillation: The Most Common Heart Arrhythmia Diseases of the heart and blood vessels are the leading causes of death and disability in men and women in the United States, but recent data demonstrates that you can have a positive impact on reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease through lifestyle changes. Join us for a comprehensive review of these complex, but now preventable and treatable, conditions. Series: UCSF Mini Medical School for the Public [8/2010] [Health and Medicine] [Show ID: 18544]
- Tumour of the Heart (Left Atrial Myxoma) Myxoma is a Rare Benign Tumour of the Heart. it usually originates from the Left Atrial septum. as it enlarges in size it interferes with the normal function of the Mitral Valve, obstrcting the Flow of blood into the left Ventricle and giving symptoms of Mitral Stenosis (narrowing). The Tumour can be friable and fragments may Embolize to the Brain and present as a Sroke or Sudden Death.
- Atrial Fibrillation Controlled Atrial Fibrilaltion
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening by Life Line Screening Atrial Fibrilation (A-Fib) can increase your risk of stroke by up to five times. Learn more about atrial fibrillation screening and how preventive health screenings from Life Line Screening can save lives by screening for atrial fibrillation. To learn more about atrial fibrillation screenings from Life Line Screening or to schedule a health screening today, visit the Life Line Screening website at http or call 1-877-237-1336
- Atrial Fibrillation: Cardioversion If you like this animation, LIKE us on Facebook: This 3D animation shows how an abnormal heart rhythm, such as atrial fibrillation (a-fib or afib), can be restored with electrical cardioversion. This animation shows normal heart rhythm with electrical signals that originate at the SA node. A heart with abnormal signals and atrial fibrillation is shown forming a blood clot which results in a stroke. Next, the steps of the cardioversion procedure are illustrated: the placement of EKG electrodes, the placement of cardioversion paddles, the delivery of shock to the chest and heart, and the restoration of normal electrical signals within the heart.
- Premature Atrial Contraction / Complex (PAC) A PAC is not a rhythm, it is an ectopic beat that originates from the Atria. The underlying rhythm is Sinus Rhythm at 69bpm with PAC. Correct the causes to avoid usurpation (taking over) of Atrial rhythms. It can occur every other normal beat (Bigeminal), every other third normal beat (Trigeminal), or every other fourth normal beat (Quadrigeminal). It can also occur in pairs (coupled) or three or more in a row (Run, Burst, PAT). Follow AHA ACLS 2005 Guidelines narrow complex tachycardia algorithm.
- Atrial Septal Defect A heart condition called Atrial Septal Defect is characterized by an opening between the atria. This allows extra blood flow and leads to an enlargement of the right heart and pulmonary arteries. To learn more about Atrial Septal Defect, visit: To learn more about The Heart Center at Nationwide Children's Hospital, visit:
- VHM v2.0 Atrial Flutter simulation
- Atrial Fibrillation with Rapid Ventricular Response
- Atrial Fibrillation Dr. Walid Saliba, Cleveland Clinic staff cardiologist, discusses atrial fibrillation, the most common irregular heart rhythm that starts in the atria
twitter about atrial
- NayaMed: RT @heartrhythmfix: Atrial Fibrillation and Cognitive Decline - http://t.co/LZUBqMo5 #heartattack #stroke #doctor #cardiac
- PervezSana: @DubaiNameShame now he has been diagnosed with Primium ASD (Atrial septal defect) and needs open heart surgery,dr's say he can fully recover
- vylenulozur: cialis fibrillation atrial http://t.co/lNSLfZKQ
- calebferg: RT @mnt_stroke: New Atrial Fibrillation Guidelines http://t.co/bOkEnkVo #stroke
- mnt_stroke: New Atrial Fibrillation Guidelines http://t.co/bOkEnkVo #stroke
- mnt_seniors: New Atrial Fibrillation Guidelines http://t.co/Gj6U0tmG #seniors
- sywisiquj: cialis atrial fibrillation http://t.co/rFXrpOkR
- bionity_com: Xention Reports Positive Phase 1 Data for New Atrial Fibrillation Drug: Xention Ltd. reported positive data toda... http://t.co/VzizydYs
- ritotijyzaj: cialis with atrial fibrillation http://t.co/cvXIbXp2
- bubeluhymag: cialis with atrial fibrillation http://t.co/WbceUj7d
- sonicallstar: Reduce the Risk of #Stroke if you have Atrial Fibrillation- Blood Thinners http://t.co/azCGRww3
- healthsyndicate: Aarkstore Atrial Fibrillation â€“ Pipeline Review, H1 2012: Aarkstore announce a new report " Atrial Fibrillati... http://t.co/UC150acm
- Zenaa63: Hot Deal: Medifocus Guidebook on: Atrial Fibrillation: A comprehensive Guidebook to treatment options and the la... http://t.co/FmUJguUE
- sehiwusevada: RT @xifywijoxedic: cialis plus drugs for atrial fibrillation http://t.co/SUmfLjjR
- KevanSanthush: Congenital heart defects: Atrial septal defects - Helium http://t.co/mGjBhxR6
- ribumebibejyz: cialis and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/LKfsIT5c
- zyqakebixeb: viagra and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/KWah9bwD
- cekyzano: Atrial Septal Defect- Definition, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment bpz: .nfE http://t.co/nUaJEazt
- ugujywofa: Atrial Fibrillation: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment cEH: .ygw http://t.co/CYhjp04O
- xajasuqariril: cialis atrial fibrillation http://t.co/tnXvfqYv
- CruelWhip: Five years ago, the doc said it was BENIGN atrial fibrillation, but sometimes I'm not so sure
- wyromulijug: cialis and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/GSWCPdrH
- rybeqekury: atrial fibrillation and viagra http://t.co/N7hxIgUd
- sutotamyl: atrial fibrillation and viagra http://t.co/449cAfwF
- dimoqireniq: atrial fibrillation and viagra http://t.co/KynX96VR
- madrelewis: https://t.co/mRfe6dq0 @AngelaKinsey please take my daughter's marketing (Baylor) survey? 5 min. @ most! Thanks!
- CO_Cardiology: Most Popular: Neural mechanisms of atrial fibrillation: Purpose of review: The autonomic nerve system is a poten... http://t.co/H12IRgXn
- LaceyGerman: Wow! i didnt know im at risk... "Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have a significantly increased risk of atrial fibrillation and stroke"
- xatocucocyx: viagra and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/u8Tww0JF
- gahijulehoxa: viagra and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/kxS3b2iT
- DrJessicaMartin: USMLE - Atrial Septal Defect http://t.co/kqinfG8R
- My_MECFSPortal: RT @Pain_Live: Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have a significantly increased risk of atrial fibrillation and stroke http://t.co/X3176SgU
- Pain_Live: Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have a significantly increased risk of atrial fibrillation and stroke http://t.co/X3176SgU
- aakeeld: http://t.co/VlpZ7AyS
- wifiqaj: cialis plus drugs for atrial fibrillation http://t.co/NMqCS18a
- westr: RT @rawarrior: #rheum New! 3 Big RAD News Stories http://t.co/Fbj9Ae99
- EPLabDigest: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in AF to be Presented at ACC’s 61st Annual Scientific Session http://t.co/dk0SW9QE
- Medical_Discuss: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial ... - Join talk at: http://t.co/AMl1LKwI
- dofysuwyxa: cialis atrial fibrillation http://t.co/Zypy7WP9
- muducezevysu: cialis fibrillation atrial http://t.co/swN72qH1
- ISAStroke: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation to Be Presented at American College.. http://t.co/kSoQYnVK
- Shereehi45: Kardashian Manual of Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation: In recent years, a myriad of surgical protocols ... http://t.co/eG2pLJsj
- MedStudents100: "Cardiac Physiology - Atrial Pressure Curve" on Tutia - Social Network for Medic: http://t.co/5WVBW17a
- pyzepofa: Catheter Ablation of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: A Practical Guide: The authors describe a pragmatic approac... http://t.co/YjauSVp5
- Lienthw: New Advances in Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation: Proceedings of the Meiterranean Cardiology Meeting. (Taor... http://t.co/pZRtiGZl
- pafyqider: RT @fymepuvubapud: cialis with atrial fibrillation http://t.co/ry96Db3l
- stopafib: Atrial fibrillation chat transcript avail w/ Cleveland Clinic Drs Saliba, Bhargava & Van Wagoner http://t.co/lnOnnTNH #AF #afib
- MarissaGallardo: Atrial ventricular fibrillation contraction SA node blah blah blah... I just want to go home and sleep. @NursingProbs #NCLEXreview
- jccolyer: RT @bensfriends: Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) - Online Support Group - New member says: “Thanks for caring..... http://t.co/UbFHZpWv #raredisease
- bensfriends: Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) - Online Support Group - New member says: “Thanks for caring..... http://t.co/UbFHZpWv #raredisease
- CardioDefender: New Technology for Atrial Fibrillation http://t.co/SKzxA1wE
- NieuwsEnewse: Data on Apixaban for stroke prevention in Atrial Fibrillation http://t.co/Cp1DiZhd
- donaldehall1: Please take this 1m survey: http://t.co/H3ysllBm. Please send this 5m survey to your friends in the service: https://t.co/lrDdEkxf. Thanks!
- menupitysu: Atrial Fibrillation Causes Symptoms Information with Treatment mMG: .JAq http://t.co/Xsrfg4h2
- SycamoreSam_ISU: RT @indianastate: Help us improve our Mobile App & Mobile Web! 1 Winner will be drawn for $25 iTUNES gift card! http://t.co/fwWuTk2b
- henawebyv: cialis and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/g9jBNqt0
- MVHIUticaNY: RT @stopafib: See transcript from recent #afib chat w/ Cleveland Clinic atrial fibrillation experts: http://t.co/lnOnnTNH #AF Please retweet
- StElizabethMC: RT @stopafib: See transcript from recent #afib chat w/ Cleveland Clinic atrial fibrillation experts: http://t.co/lnOnnTNH #AF Please retweet
- indianastate: Help us improve our Mobile App & Mobile Web! 1 Winner will be drawn for $25 iTUNES gift card! http://t.co/fwWuTk2b
- RoseCitysLV: FBI, Justice Dept 2 Investigate Trayvon Martin Killing - ABC News http://t.co/ImBzf1kO <<<NoJusticeNoPeace. #Zimmerman2012<[email protected]???
- fokeguwycahyj: cialis fibrillation atrial http://t.co/AgRkQ5uz
- wajevyladulyw: cialis fibrillation atrial http://t.co/dU2tEn1q
- CFernandez248: @ConnorMarvin haha I get heart flutters 2 to 3 times a day and if its an atrial flutter it can cause heart failure
- kucelehugog: cialis fibrillation atrial http://t.co/JGg1eopQ
- ClinicalApprova: Data on ELIQUISÂ apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation to Be Presented at American Colleg... http://t.co/3mGdJMLU
- AurelyCerise: RT @bmsnews: Data on Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation To Be Presented At ACC 2012 http://t.co/DtSZ1BIs
- DrKKAggarwal: #Dr Good Dr Bad Situation: A patient came with first–onset atrial fibrillation. Dr Bad: Get an Echo done. Dr... http://t.co/kTjHdvMj
- GeriNews: Optimal Warfarin Management for the Prevention of Thromboembolic Events in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation http://t.co/MzbCd4oW
- veviviryzu: cialis plus drugs for atrial fibrillation http://t.co/FDV8KHpk
- pharmainfonet: Pfizer in News Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial ...: Data on E... http://t.co/eOGtFQ5e #pharma #pfizer
- alonso_1976: Abstract on bucindolol (Gencaro), a new potential #afib drug, to be presented at #ACCmeeting http://t.co/R4VAvjSN
- EBI_Tweets: Ramsey_Baghdadi: RT @bmsnews: Data on Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation To Be Present... http://t.co/kCBLrCFb
- EON_Health: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation to Be Presented at American College... http://t.co/d5B25BCo
- AtrialFibUK: AFA Patient's Day 2012 promises to be a day packed with atrial fibrillation specialists and will take place on... http://t.co/liSc2S45
- fymepuvubapud: cialis with atrial fibrillation http://t.co/ry96Db3l
- mccannpj: RT @bmsnews: Data on Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation To Be Presented At ACC 2012 http://t.co/DtSZ1BIs
- rn2bcarol: RT @rawarrior: #rheum New! 3 Big RAD News Stories http://t.co/Fbj9Ae99
- BW_Tradeshow: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation to Be Presented at American Coll... http://t.co/cnylgfOx
- KirstenWalters: RT @rawarrior: #rheum New! 3 Big RAD News Stories http://t.co/Fbj9Ae99
- rawarrior: Blog Post: RA Disease in the News, Vol.7: Increased Atrial Fibrillation Risk, Steroids Reduce Citrullination, Self-... http://t.co/s99mUiBp
- profe_contador: RT @bmsnews: Data on Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation To Be Presented At ACC 2012 http://t.co/DtSZ1BIs
- Ramsey_Baghdadi: RT @bmsnews: Data on Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation To Be Presented At ACC 2012 http://t.co/DtSZ1BIs
- BW_Health: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation to Be Presented at American Coll... http://t.co/cu1lJWRO
- DTNPharmaNews: DTN Pharma News: Data on ELIQUIS® (apixaban) for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation to Be Presented... http://t.co/g0oIzBYX
- toddmcage: Just finished a great medical director session with Dr. White. Lots of discussion about the many way atrial flutter can appear on the ECG.
- sophionbio: Xention Reports Positive Phase 1 Data for New Atrial Fibrillation Drug http://t.co/e5rNaUIa
- bmsnews: Data on Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation To Be Presented At ACC 2012 http://t.co/DtSZ1BIs
- miqifysi: cialis atrial fibrillation http://t.co/Bp48sbch
- vohetim: viagra and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/5z5Yg6qR
- CardioDefender: New Technology for Atrial Fibrillation http://t.co/2u4baAgL
- mafurewesupor: viagra and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/tKiQa4Hu
- stopafib: See transcript from recent #afib chat w/ Cleveland Clinic atrial fibrillation experts: http://t.co/lnOnnTNH #AF Please retweet
- ukecypinyg: Atrial Fibrillation OPL: .tUb http://t.co/MoeBzjl3
- hodykojewig: viagra and atrial fibrillation http://t.co/dfIxupZc
- stopafib: The Atrial Fibrillation Daily is out! http://t.co/Ds0LfKwu ▸ Top stories today via @HRSonline @drportnay
- DrSethdb: Poster from AHA on Atrial Fibrilaltion (AF) facts and figures | @scoopit http://t.co/VievcI6a
- KPHealth: Congenital heart defects: Atrial septal defects http://t.co/1pqciEkc
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about atrial
“Read the latest news & information concerning Atrial Fibrillation”
— Atrial Fibrillation Blog News & Updates - ,
“Vote for the Atrial Fibrillation Blog in the People's Health Blogger Awards We're excited that the Atrial Fibrillation Blog has been recognized for quality content by Wellsphere, a medical blogger community”
— Vote for the Atrial Fibrillation Blog in the People's Health,
“Forum Elite. Topics: 90. Posts: 184. 01/08/04 - 03:24 PM #4. But if yuo are in Fibrilation how can would be a refractory period, I think it is C, because to depolarize ventricules you must depolarize purkinge, so it depends of what aberrant atrial focus raise the AV node first. mjl1717. Forum Hero”
— atrial fibrillation, prep4
“Forum start > Fox and Hedgehog > Arrythmia > Atrial Fibrillation Brad Maltz discusses a case of atrial fibrillation and the role of connexin 40 in the”
— Brittingham Society, medicine.mc.vanderbilt.edu
“As I mentioned in my last blog, one of the highlights of the recent Third Annual Western Atrial Fibrillation Symposium was a presentation by Walid Saliba, MD, from the Cardiovascular Medicine department at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Saliba spoke about”
— AFIS: Comprehensive Software for Managing Atrial Fibrillation,
“Blog for atrial fibrillation patients and caregivers written by an atrial fibrillation patient, Mellanie True Hills. This blog and ”
— Atrial Fibrillation Blog | Trusted.MD Network, trusted.md
“Free Atrial Fibrillation health forum and support group to enable people affected by the disease to share opinions and experiences”
— Atrial Fibrillation Health Forum | ,
“Blog for atrial fibrillation patients and caregivers written by an atrial fibrillation and are dedicated to helping atrial fibrillation patients understand and”
— Atrial Fibrillation Blog Blog - Information, Comments, Reviews,