- The Ohio State University regularly completes comprehensive cabbage variety evaluations. To avoid club root, do not plant cabbage for at least 7-10 years after any cole crop. — “Cabbage”, ohioline.osu.edu
- Cabbage is easy to grow if you select suitable varieties and practice proper culture and insect management. Always regarded as a good source of vitamins, cabbage recently has been shown to have disease-preventive properties as well. Recommended Varieties. — “Cabbage - Vegetable Directory - Watch Your Garden Grow”, urbanext.illinois.edu
- Sauteed cabbage tossed with pasta makes an ideal side dish These cabbage stuffed foil packets are cooked on the grill Create your own Recipe Box. — “Allrecipes - Recipe Search”,
- All About Cabbage Article - Cabbage Preparation | Cabbage Cooking | Tips Cabbage A vegetable consisting of layers of thick leaves that grow around each other from the stem. — “All About Cabbage: Easy How-To Cooking Tips & Advice”,
- cabbage n. Any of several forms of a European vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) of the mustard family, having a globose head consisting of. — “cabbage: Definition from ”,
- Cabbage is bright and crisp when raw and mellows and sweetens the longer it's cooked. Storing Cabbage. Head cabbages (green, red, Savoy) are storage vegetables that last a remarkably long time on the stalk before they are harvested. — “Cabbage - About Cabbage - Cabbage Recipe”,
- Cabbage, All About Vegetables on the Worldwide Gourmet But that's a mistake, for to every cabbage there is a season! Here's a practical little guide for choosing and enjoying members of the cabbage family at their peak of quality and value. — “Cabbage, All About Vegetables on the Worldwide Gourmet”,
- Cabbage is a popular cultivar of the species Brassica oleracea Linne (Capitata Group) of the Family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae) and is used as a leafy green vegetable. The plant is also called head cabbage or heading cabbage, and in Scotland a bowkail, from its rounded shape. — “Cabbage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- 9267 Cabbage stock photos and images. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,700,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art images. — “Cabbage Stock Photo Images. 9267 cabbage royalty free”,
- A variety of cabbage recipes, from soups to casseroles. This easy recipe teams cabbage with stewed tomatoes and onion for a delicious and fuss-free slow cooker side dish. — “Cabbage Recipes and Cabbage Soup Recipes”,
- Definition of cabbage in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of cabbage. Pronunciation of cabbage. Translations of cabbage. cabbage synonyms, cabbage antonyms. Information about cabbage in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. red. — “cabbage - definition of cabbage by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Cabbage Recipes - Apple Cabbage Salad to Winter Cabbage Soup. — “Cabbage Recipes”, basic-
- Cabbage might be one of the most underrated vegetables around, but that is changing. It even became popular with celebrities who would embark on the cabbage soup diet to lose a few pounds before a big event. — “Cabbage Recipes”,
- Cabbage is any of the various plants of the Capitata Group of the species Brassica oleracea of the mustard family Brassicaceae More generally, the term cabbage also has been used to include diverse horticultural forms developed from the wild cabbage, Brassica oleracea, which belong to this same. — “Cabbage - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Gives synonyms, equivalents, and substitutions for cabbages used in cooking. The many varieties of cabbage can be wildly dissimilar, but most have a short, broad stem and leaves or flowers that form a compact head. — “Cook's Thesaurus: Cabbages”,
- Vegetarian Los Angeles monthly internet magazine featuring vegan and vegetarian dining, shopping, and reading. Includes cooking advice, recipes, farmers' markets, and Cato, an ancient Roman statesman, circa 200 BCE, advised one to eat plenty of raw cabbage seasoned with vinegar before a banquet. — “Vegetarians in Paradise/Cabbage History, Cabbage Nutrition”,
- How to store fresh cabbage: in the fridge in a plastic bag: it should keep for a week or even several weeks. Cook until cabbage is desired texture. Once cooked, drain excess. — “Cabbage Recipes Mariquita Farm”,
- The cabbage ( Brassica oleracea Capitata Group) is a plant of the Family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae) The cabbage is derived from a leafy wild mustard plant, native to the Mediterranean region. — “Cabbage”, schools-
- Cabbage definition, any of several cultivated varieties of a plant, Brassica oleracea capitata, of the mustard family, having a short stem and leaves formed int See more. — “Cabbage | Define Cabbage at ”,
- Home > Recipes > stuffed cabbage. 365 Great 20-Minute Recipes. by Beverly Cox. A wide-ranging guide for busy cooks includes such recipes as Tortilla Soup, Cobb Salad, Angel Hair Pomodoro, Asparagus and Scallion Frittata, and 538 results for stuffed cabbage. — “ - Recipes - Stuffed Cabbage”,
- Cabbage can provide you with some special cholesterol-lowering benefits if you will cook it by steaming. Researchers now realize that different types of cabbage (red, green, and Savoy) contain different patterns of glucosinolates. — “WHFoods: Cabbage”,
- We found 1049 results for "cabbage" Showing 1-12 of 1049. Sort by: as well as a few new favorites. 1. Stuffed Cabbage Stoup. Clip this. Rated 5 stars out of 5. — “cabbage : Food Network”,
- Cabbage is a leafy form of Brassica oleracea, a single species of plant that has been bred over centuries into many vegetables including broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, and kohlrabi. The original, wild form of the plant has a. — “Cabbage”,
related videos for cabbage
- Cabbage Subzi - Indian Recipes For a detailed recipe:
- Cabbage Soup Diet Day 8 END end of my week on the cabbage soup diet. total loss of 12lbs in 7 days. any questions drop me a message! cheers Stefan.
- The Cabbage Soup Diet The Cabbage Soup Diet: I spent 7 days doing the lamest thing ever...a fad diet. Come along the adventure of stupid diets with me...
- Shredded Cabbage Mark Bittman, aka The Minimalist, makes a crunchy midwinter salad with a frequently looked-over vegetable.
- Andy Griffith - Boil Them Cabbage Down The Darlings along with others sing. Taken from the Divorce, Mountain Style episode.
- RAW FOOD RECIPES! NAPA CABBAGE ALMOND SALAD W/ APPLE CIDER VINEGAR & HONEY DRESSING ❤ YUM! CLICK(more info)⬆ life- * http * Shop.life- * http * This is one of Krista's favorite salads...except she prefers it with NO cilantro! I just did a twist on it today as I had some extra cilantro that had to be eaten... ❤ NAPA CABBAGE ALMOND SALAD W/ APPLE CIDER VINEGAR & HONEY DRESSING ❤ * I ngredients * For the SALAD: — 1 head Napa Cabbage — 1/2 head Purple Cabbage — 1 bunch Cilantro (OPTIONAL) — 1/2 cup Sprouted Almonds For the DRESSING: — 2-4 Tablespoons Raw Honey — 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) * P reparation * — 1) Using your food processor's chopper blade attachment, run the napa cabbage, purple cabbage & cilantro through your food processor, and transfer everything to a serving bowl or platter. FOOD-PROCESSOR.life- — 2) To make the dressing, mix the honey and apple cider vinegar together in a small bowl, and then pour over your salad. — 3) Toss everything together, serve, and enjoy! * I nspiration * — Yes! It's a NEW recipe video from me! I've been doing this and that...including some water fasting, with intermittent eating. After my last 4 day water fast, my health went up 3-fold! — Fruits & vegetables are the foundation of a healthy life, so make sure to get your daily dose of them...because you're worth it! ❤ You Like? ...then Please Subscribe! ❤ Love, Dan .
- Jamie Oliver - Ham Hock and Cabbage Jamie Oliver - Ham Hock and Cabbage recipe
- Cabbage More info about the Zambia trip: Tom Shawna: Richenda:
- Feed Me Bubbe Episode #20 Stuffed Cabbage Closed Captioned by Project ReadOn Closed Caption and Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard Hearing Community provided by Project ReadOn. Hire Project ReadOn to Closed Caption your project Episode Summary : A succos treat that just cant be beat! Show Notes: Thomas of New Berlin, WI, this episode is for you! Thank you for your support of our program and we hope that you enjoy this wonderful stuffed cabbage episode! Avrom brings everyone up to date on the latest emails that are requesting for stuffed cabbage. Ellen wants sweet and sour stuffed cabbage since her own Bubbe passed away many years ago. And here comes the opening music! I love this part. Bubbe is now ready to make the stuffed cabbage which is a favorite for everyone. It is harvest time since it is succos. Bubbe explains how cabbage is a vegetable from the earth and the combination of why stuffed cabbage is perfect for succos. It has many names like stuffed cabbage. Lets not forget cabbage rolls, and the polish they call it gowumpki. In Yiddish, because you didnt think we would leave that out, it is holishkes. Like Ellen, Bubbe loves the sweet and sour sauce. Bubbe got herself a semi-large head of cabbage, not wanting anything smaller then 3 - 3 1/2 pounds. The worst part of the process is preparing the cabbage and this is what Bubbe is working on now. Step 1: Cut off the core and take those leaves off. Step 2: Put it in the pot, got to let it steam. Step 3: Read the real recipe in the recipe section where Bubbe makes it really ...
- Cabbage with Peas (Bund Gobi and Matar) by Manjula Indian Recipes Cabbage with Peas (Bund Gobi and Matar) by Manjula INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of cabbage slice into fine long shreds (discard the stalk and thick stems) 1 1/4 cup frozen peas 2 tablespoons oil Pinch of asafetida (hing) 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera) 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds (rai) 2 green chilies half the way slit 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (haldi) 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (lal mirch) 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon sugar 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (hara dhania)
- Cabbage Kofta (Dumplings in Gravy) Recipe by Manjula Cabbage Kofta (Dumplings in Gravy) Recipe by Manjula Ingredients For Koftas (dumpling): 2 cup shredded cabbage (patha gobhi) 3/4 cup gram flour or as needed 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed (jeera) 2 teaspoon chopped cilantro (hara dhania) 1 teaspoon shredded ginger 1 chopped green chili 1 teaspoon salt Oil to fry Gravy: 3 medium tomatoes 1/2 inch ginger (adrak) 1 green chili 2 tablespoon yogurt 2 tablespoon oil Pinch asafetida (hing) 1 teaspoon cumin seed (jeera) 1 tablespoon gram flour (basen) 1 tablespoon coriander powder (dhania) 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (haldi) 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste) 1/2 paprika 1/4 teaspoon red pepper 2 tablespoon finally chopped cilantro (hara dhania) 1 teaspoon sugar
- Korean Food: Napa Cabbage Kimchi (배추 김치) Main Ingredients: * 1 Large Napa Cabbage * 2 Cups Korean Radish * 1 Cup Garlic Chives * 5 Green Onions * 1 Onion * 2 Hot Peppers Salt Water for Cabbage: * 10 Cups Water * ½ Cup Coarse Sea Salt (For Salt Water) * ⅔ Cup Coarse Sea Salt (For Sprinkling) Sauce Ingredients: * 2 Cups Water + (3 Tbsp Water and 3 Tbsp Sweet Rice Flour) * ¼ Sweet Apple + ¼ Onion * 1¼ Cup Red Pepper Powder for Kimchi * 1 to 2 Tbsp Sugar * ¼ to ⅓ Cup Fish Sauce * 3 Tbsp Minced Garlic * ½ Tbsp Minced Ginger * ½ Tbsp Salt * 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds Yield: About 1 Gallon Special Music "운우의 극치" by 길 현우
- Hitler And The Cabbage Gas Our favourite Fuhrer farts like a furnace, the dirty boy. No pudding for him, then!
- 1985 TV Commercials: Cabbage Patch Kids Collection A collection of various Cabbage Patch Kids TV commercials!
- Barbecued Cabbage Paula grills bacon-and-onion-stuffed barbecued cabbage. Thisvideo is part of Paula's Home Cooking show hosted by Paula Deen . SHOW DESCRIPTION :Paula Deen, owner of Lady and Sons, a famous Savannah restaurant, is Food Network's resident southern chef. Step inside her kitchen and discover delicious food that's both uncomplicated and comforting.
- Geico Cabbage Patch Kid A behind-the-music-type parody from the people who brought you the Caveman ...
- Metro 2033: Criken's Quest for Cabbage Bought this game for 10$ during the Thanksgiving steam sale. Was great fun if you don't mind having Russian accents flood your subconscious like a gallon of vodka. I hope you all enjoy my attempt at a Russian accent if you can even call it that... was more like a constant moan that I spent three pain staking hours slapping text over. If you hear any strange noises or unbalanced audio in the voices then its probably Oat's fault who was in a Skype call during just about my entire play-through of this game. :P Lemme know if you like this style of commentary / text or whatnot. Beware the seenging piepes.
- Cabbage Kofta Curry koftas of cabbage and channa dal cooked in curd curry
- More Dancin Kim How to cabbage patch
- Smothers Brothers SB
- Best Diet | Cabbage Diet | Dr. Tim Ramirez The best way to lose weight in a safe and fast manner with Dr. Tim Ramirez. The cabbage diet is a simple effective way to lose weight and feel great
- Corned Beef and Cabbage - St. Patricks Meal Get the full story! Visit to get the ingredients, and watch over 200 free video recipes. Leave me a comment there. If you have questions, ask on the website. Thanks!!
- Cabbage Head Bad Date
- Annoying Orange: Excess Cabbage Orange loses his mojo, but Cabbage does his best to help get it back. TSHIRTS: bit.ly SHAYCARL as CABBAGE: KEVINBRUECK as CELERY: PETERCOFFIN as ONION: TWITTER: FACEBOOK: DAILYBOOTH: WATCH ALL MY EPISODES! DANEBOE'S CHANNEL (He's weird):
- Meet Cabbage Head
- Cabbage Pizza Recipe by Manjula, Indian Vegetarian Cooking INGREDIENTS
- SALAD DRESSING RECIPE for CARROT & CABBAGE SALAD—OR—NORI ROLLS! Recipe/Notes/Links? JUST CLICK HERE NOW!--------▶▶ bit.ly * life- *SHOP http *BLENDERS BLEND.life- *ENZYMES http *SHOP in our amazon store SHOP.life- *AMAZON direct shopping http *BLENDERS BLEND.life- *FOOD PROCESSORS http *VEGGIE WASH VEGGIE-WASH.life- *ENZYMES http *PROBIOTICS PROBIOTICS.life- *GIFT us http *FACEBOOK me FACEBOOK.life- *SCHEDULE a phone session w me SESSION.life- ========================== ❤ A SPICY SWEET SALAD DRESSING RECIPE for... A CARROT & CABBAGE SALAD OR CARROT & CABBAGE NORI WRAPS ❤ — Always SCRUB & WASH PRODUCE before eating! I use VEGGIE WASH! http * I ngredients * — 1 head Cabbage, shredded — 4-12 Carrots, shredded — 2 Oranges, peeled and cut into segments — 4 Garlic Cloves, peeled (use less or more, if desired) — 1 Serrano Chili Pepper, finally chopped — 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes — Nori Seaweed (IF you want to make NORI ROLLS) NORI.life- * P rep * — 1) Use a food processor or a knife to chop up the carrots and cabbage, mix together in a bowl, and set aside. My favorite food processor is here FOOD-PROCESSOR.life- — 2) Slice the peels off the oranges, cut into segments, and toss into your blender (I usually use a Vitamix blender). http — 3) Also add the peeled garlic cloves and the finely chopped serrano chili pepper to the blender as well. — 4) As you add the cherry tomatoes to the blender ...
- ❤ Vegetable Salad Recipes * Romaine-Cilantro-Cabbage-Pepper-Corn-Leek-Summer Salad Recipes ❤ Easy Healthy Recipes * Low Fat Salad Dressing Recipes * Raw Food Diet Menu * CornRecipes * Raw Food Weight Loss * Your love & support for the liferegenerator is infinitely appreciated: GIFT.life- Visit my online store for Juicers & more! http ❤ Romaine-Cilantro-Cabbage-Pepper-Corn & Leek Summer Salad Recipe + a Orange & Lime Herbal Low Calorie Salad Dressing Recipe ❤ * I ngredients * For the SALAD: — 1 head Romaine Lettuce — 1 bunch Cilantro — 1/2 head Cabbage, roughly chopped into large chunks — 1 Red Bell Pepper, roughly chopped into large chunks — 2-3 cobs of Corn, raw — 1 Leek, roughly chopped (save 1/2 for the dressing) For the DRESSING: — 1 Orange — 1 Lime — 1 Orange Bell Pepper, roughly chopped into large chunks — 1/2 Leek (leftover from above, chopped) — 1 bunch fresh Baby Dill — A few fresh stalks of Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme (remove leaves from stems; discard stems) * P reparation * — 1) For the salad, set up your food processor with its chopper blade and then run the romaine lettuce leaves through, followed by the cilantro, roughly chopped chunks of cabbage and bell pepper; transfer everything to a large salad bowl FOOD-PROCESSOR.life- — 2) Slice the raw corn off of the cobs, and roughly fold the corn and the chopped leek into the other ingredients in your salad bowl. — 3) For the dressing, use a manual citrus juicer or a citrus hand juicer to squeeze the juice of the orange & of the lime into your Vita-Mix blender, or other high ...
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Check the website, , for the story, recipe ingredients and more details. Enjoy!
- Cabbage slide flute-Lightly Row- I made musical instruments from the cabbage. A very high sound is heard.
- Cabbage Rolls Visit my blog at for more info on cooking and crafts! Here is an old-fashioned recipe for cabbage rolls which can be baked in the oven or a crock pot. 1 large cabbage 1 pound ground meat (pork and/or beef) 1/2 cup cooked rice 1-1/2 tsp salt pepper 1/2 tsp thyme 1/2 tsp paprika 1/4 tsp marjoram 2 eggs, beaten 1 clove garlic, chopped 1 cup finely chopped onions 1 large can tomato sauce
- Smothers Brothers - 01 - Boil That Cabbage Down The Smothers Brothers from back in the mid 80's with the Boston Pops.
- Dance a Day - Cabbage Patch Dance Rock a retro cabbage patch with your weird digital dance instructor.
- cabbage rolls My mom has always made cabbage rolls, and we have always loved them! She is the best cook in the world, and puts love into everything she does. I think of her when I watch Paula Dean!
- Fermented cabbage & carrots, sauerkraut recipe ActualOrganics shows you how to make traditional fermented cabbage with carrots & ginger. A simple way to make a living food that creates good bacteria to nourish the gut through the process of fermentation.
- Avatar: Cabbage Merchant The Cabbage Merchant's Failures.
- Cabbage and soy bean paste soup ("baechu doenjang guk") My secret recipe for this delicious Korean favourite! Full instructions on my blog
- Steamed Pork and Chinese Cabbage Here's a recipe for a kind of steamed Chinese meatloaf. It's made with a mixture of ground pork, Chinese cabbage, ginger, and soy sauce.
- cabbage soup How to make a simple, delicious vegetable soup with common ingredients.
twitter about cabbage
- 100stunna: My mom came out her room & slapped me cause that corned beef & cabbage I made 4 dinner....I'm tired of sayin #winning!
- whatwilmaeats: This, plus 3 cubes of catalope, and second helpings of cabbage & broccoli http:///4ehuxi
- FLYBOYREEM: @BeckyJDoe hahaha you be doin the cabbage patch too
- jimmydawhizkid: #HoodPhrases for ur money...CHEESE, GUAP, FETTA, BREAD, CABBAGE, DOUGH,
- ruth_rumely: happier note: 100% on my 500-level paper.... cabbage patch dancin' n'at.
- cfurline: RT @beckybship: I like turkey, cabbage, onions and ketchup...but putting it all together to make a casserole was an EPIC FAIL.
- naruzopsycho: Sad that an organic cabbage farmer thought this was the only way out. Shame on the people perpetuating this mess. http://is.gd/gNbmoA
- stfuboogieee: Thank Godddddddddd I'm single. Niggas ain't a worry of mine. *does the cabbage patch*
- Alsru: Fergie Frederiksen once addressed me as "Mr. Chef". Tonight I made myself corned beef with cabbage, potato, and carrots. And it was good.
- VivaLa_Lena: thick off the corn bread and cabbage , ima savagee.
- Astr0not: #dontactlikeyounever seen #cabbage say it with his chest
- voodoolily: @madball911 It's that braised red cabbage with apples (like sweet purple kraut) they serve in German restaurants.
- AmarDPatel: Today I ate kimchi and sauerkraut. I dunno what it is about fermented cabbage, but I like it.
- um_whatsherface: @Wilette75 go down to Winn Dixie to get me a pack of picked pig feet to put in these cabbage #hoodphrases
- veggiebuzz: by @tebriel: Not super colorful but awesomely delcious! Curry, red lentils, spicy rice and cabbage salad! http://flic.kr/... #veggiebuzz
- MyWordWizard: RT @silveragerus: @mywordwizard She could no longer outrun her calling as a kimchi wrestler--and so, she left a job in finance, cabbage and oysters in hand.
- SlimGem215: Jerk chicken breast, rice and cabbage #dinnertime. Oh, and ice cream cones for dessert! #letsEAT
- MightyBEE_: @TroyjanFire_Ice, *does cabbage patch* lmafoooo.
- XBEEpumps: I think my work out is now voided... I'm sitting here eating curry chicken, rice, cabbage and potatoes.... Smh
- tebriel: Not super colorful but awesomely delcious! Curry, red lentils, spicy rice and cabbage salad! http://flic.kr/p/9ubr2H #vegan
- Mz_MysteriousM: Smothered pork chops, yellow rice & cabbage just wat I asked for
- tmtcj: @BrentButt @cstupak You are playing Yorkton, SK Friday? How many perogies and cabbage rolls were you promised?
- Erinscd: cabbage soup diet recipe: cabbage salad, cabbage key, cabbage rolls recipe, cabbage casserole http://bit.ly/fT4f7T
- satomitw: @xanthateroan @GammaCounter @gohsuke 'cause PM urged ppl 2 refrain from eating leafy veggies the day before. He was a proud cabbage grower.
- SunEP87: Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his hat while playng baseball, and he used to change it every two innings. #randomfacts
- YvThtsME: http:///p/87740280 sauteed lemon chicken... cabbage and maybe cornbread
- MzMeezyMi: @BederomO Yea but I've never seen myself like that I'm doing it for spritual reasons not physical but I cnt be lookin like cabbage patch lol
- alvinexmachina: A nap took me earlier. Now my cabbage has stewed to mush.
- ohhweeetiab: my lifestyles lavish im after this cabbage
- LabelzNDLove: Making Rosemary Garlic chicken & cabbage. :))
- iTrott_NE_wear: #~_- RT @MF_MikeGeezy #TurnOns Cabbage & Cashews....
- Lemont86_: just hit a nigga with exile *does the backwards cabbage patch* #wordswithfriends
- IrishGuitarGirl: dinner was delicious! had pork and cabbage. :) now i gotta dry the dishes.. :( not fun..
- smallfry916: This wine made me sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. Got tha ism from these pork chops, mac & cheese, cabbage and wine.
- recipesandtips: Low-Calorie Recipes: Southern Fried Cabbage Submitted By: JNADX3 http://bit.ly/hiX8Vj
- super_samwhich: Cabbage is psychic...
- MzDdotRedd: Cabbage and pickle relish ! <3
- sterlingwriter: Making dinner. But it's going to be hard to top last night's Thai-inspired salad http://bit.ly/4ZWgw2
- CalamityChang: 2 excited 2 sleep!! made dinner (brown rice, grilled chxn skinless breast, sauted nappa cabbage) & dessert (pear tart).
- B_Keps: When I found out the Rock got divorced, I must admit I did the cabbage patch and considered moving to miami.
- GQ802: RT @NativeRemedies: Did you know cabbage builds strong bones, dampens allergic reactions and reduces #inflammation?
- iRock_Destiny: i split your cabbage n ur lettuce ! lol
- khhyrre_2: @josephlovesyou like it also.. try nyo rin cabbage i blend with cheese
- PleasurePusscXO: @EssenceATL *does cabbage patch* cool beans
- fortuna_nul_1: Cabbage, n.: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
- bighomiesilke: Im movin there & im movin in. SCOOT OVER! RT @LeadingLadyJas Grown man food is what I make.. Ribs, cabbage, homemad... http://tl.gd/9hokll
- ChrisThirtyne: New record, half a cabbage shredded in less than 2 minutes.
- _ickyvicky: soo eric nd my mama juss gon seat here nd cook turkey necks , pinto beans nd rice nd cabbage . lol
- WyattBetIBust: @seanyyd haha #cabbage will be trending soon
- WyattBetIBust: RT @candii_spurr: "@IAmNickMichaels: #dontactlikeyounever heard that cabbage goes to classes at mtsu wit david and he aint even enrolled there lmfao!" LMAO!!
- On2Da_Next1: fried chicken mac n cheese an #cabbage I cud marry dis chick #NOW
- dailyvemuri: RT @jamesboy777: Of cabbage salad and the importance of attention to detail ...: Shorn of bells and whistles, this is what he sai... http://bit.ly/e3zi0m
- TeamTravySouth: *puts all music on pause* THE NEWS IS ON THE NEWS IS ON!!! *does cabbage patch*
- CentralDeli: HOUSE SPECIAL 3/29: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls $4.99 OR Smoked Bratwurst with Sauerkraut $5.99
- Mous3DTA: Lmao RT @Astr0not RT @bsquaredforever: bsquaredforever, Cabbage Tweets http://t.co/DsU8Cek
- ChrisThirtyne: The red cabbage has stained my cutting board purple, fingers too
- jmikegardner: RT @AliTabasco: Hines Ward looks like a giant Cabbage Patch Kid.
- pinky_lite87: Jus ate pot roast mac n cheese cabbage corn bread an yams no room for this banana puddin!
- GlamBreeSuxx: @CayBabble I had cabbage soup. #likeaboss
- Astr0not: RT @bsquaredforever: bsquaredforever, Cabbage Tweets http://t.co/DsU8Cek
- PaSsMeMyCuP: "@LeadingLadyJas: Grown man food is what I make.. Ribs, cabbage, homemade mac n cheese, corn bread and yamms.."<< my kind of girl :)
- OnceUponALiz: RT @Lea_Stephanie: I'm probably gonna throw Cabbage Patch dolls covered in ketchup at the pro-lifers outside Planned Parenthood tonight if anyone wants to come
- LeadingLadyJas: Grown man food is what I make.. Ribs, cabbage, homemade mac n cheese, corn bread and yamms..
- dit21: My original Cabbage Patch Doll #FoundUnderTrumpsHair
- AmBiTiOuS_ToOt: Y Thank Ya " Pumpkin":) Lol RT @FaithfullyMemJ: Love the new name!!! RT @AmBiTiOuS_ToOt: Cabbage den BED!!!! #WIN
- BizzyBee314: Cabbage Patching down my TL lookin at sum crazy tweets #Epic
- erinjo: In hindsight, buying kale, cabbage, nettles, arugula, and two kinds of rapini might not have been such a good idea for half a week in town.
- mattkeflowers: @markaelrod @politico I'd be hard pressed to find a copy of my birth certificate too. My mom says she found me in a cabbage with a name tag.
- SunshineCT: RT @NativeRemedies: Did you know cabbage builds strong bones, dampens allergic reactions and reduces #inflammation?
- KeezyTaughtMe_: its Been A Week Tho * Does Cabbage Patch * Bahahaha xD
- noelrk: And that poor cabbage vendor. #AvatarTheLastAirbender
- Born_Loser: YOU GOT MUCK IN YA CABBAGE!!!
- HOFFABABY: RT @AlmosttPerfect: Chicken n the oven cabbage and stuffing on the stove.. LOOKING UP LOOKING DOWN
- myjewel: #foodsUEatWithUrHands when I mix my cabbage with my cornbread.....lmao that's country I know!
- garrbro: Stir fry, fried rice, and terrayki cabbage :) omg!! http://t.co/skJ2sw1
- MichaelLouthan: Dude, straight #cabbage
- Astr0not: @disguywillBBS Thats a white name, i rather stick with #cabbage
- AlmosttPerfect: Chicken n the oven cabbage and stuffing on the stove
- feralgardener: Ahhhh! the first kale and the first cabbage sprouted today on my windowsill!!! Totally oblivious of current outside temperature...
- magikmarty: RT @Drebelle The wall-/paper/frieze of cabbage-roses & cornflowers/pales/under their thin*-lipped smiles - Sylvia Plath's "The Thin People"
- Briella_RyAnn: @smokinblues yeah, just cabbage leaves* (spelled that wrong earlier, I know better). Baby cabbage leaves, basically just lettuce? Haha
- kBujangCom: Huda’s Kitchen : Healthy Salad: Ingredients : Green Cabbage Green Cabbage Carrot Prune Orange Meat loaf Cheese A... http://bit.ly/i8w1Fu
- daiichi_crisis: ◦ Mainichi: Fukushima 1st nuclear plant: The man suicide shipment stop next day of cabbage farmer http://goo.gl/XiQb7 #japan
- SonnySeaBBS: RT @MattSays_: Lol me either RT @Astr0not: I dont even know what #cabbage real name is #realtalk
- kcmeesha: @zataar we had some cabbage too- I just mix it with salt oil and vinegar and let it marinate for an hour.
- CrewtonRamone: Cabbage is #math brainfood. http:///46hnqoo #howto make salted cabbage, most #kids will eat it believe it or not. #food
- YoungDiction: Salad, cabbage, and napkins! #erydayhuh...man that shyt is horrible #someonesavehiphopplease
- Brattyangel1978: RT @NativeRemedies: Did you know cabbage builds strong bones, dampens allergic reactions and reduces #inflammation?
- ParkerPeee: RT @GeneralGinger27 for those of you who don't know who cabbage is. he is a big black moon cricket who looks (cont) http://tl.gd/9ho9cb
- Briella_RyAnn: @smokinblues I did.. My cabbage leafs were not nearly as good as yours looked!!!
- Dr_Vehr: RT @MrTwo26SiX: #dontactlikeyounever seen cabbage eat more food than McCluskey
- mypupom_love: A piece of beef with potatoes and carrots and some cabbage RT @Tatalalichus: Ummm wondering wat @mypupom_love cooked?
- Juliaaabo: RT @MissValencino RT @FTPdanielfun: #dontactlikeyounever heard cabbage laugh which in turn made you laugh harder
- zataar: @rosentree We love that stuff for breakfast. The cabbage, too!
- MsTxStar5: @BEATKINGKONG I just finished smothering some Pork steaks with cabbage, black eye peas, rice and cornbread!!! POW
- Astr0not: I dont even know what #cabbage real name is #realtalk
- precociouspenny: @MichelleHodkin play with Cabbage Patch Kids b/c the resemblance was so strong.
- lulubell87: #100Factsaboutme #Fact #54 I was named after my sister's cabbage patch.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cabbage
“Blog: Cookus Interruptus - Wednesday February 17, 2010 - By Cynthia. Making your own sauerkraut is easy and rewarding. All you need is a head of cabbage and the inclination to chop and pound. Fermented foods like sauerkraut have shown to be beneficial to health for centuries”
— The Blog Barn,
“How to store cabbage blog, article on ifood.tv - food videos and recipes community. The green leafy cabbage is a popular addition in soups, casseroles, salads and stews. If”
— How to store cabbage | ifood.tv, ifood.tv
“Tags: 16, 2010, Almond butter, Apples, Bananas, Beans, Brown Rice, Cabbage, calories, Carrots, cheap, Eat in, Food, free range, Grass-fed, Mt Moran (video) " Kitenu63's Blog on Smiley's Project: The Grand”
— prAna blog " Cabbage,
“Daily blogs from the experts at BBC Gardeners' World”
— cabbage | Gardening Blog | Talk | BBC Gardeners' World,
“The Cabbage Soup Diet Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to successful-diet-cabbage- Web site”
— Cabbage Soup Diet Blog, successful-diet-cabbage-
“avlxyz posted a photo of some yummy Chinese cabbage soup: I don't normally feature photos of food (they are very popular on Flickr), but this photo of”
— Chinese Cabbage Soup | Jobs In China,
“Cabbages take many forms and shapes. Learn how to cut cabbage according to types and varieties with this simple step-by-step guide”
— How to Cut Cabbage > Start Cooking,
“Cabbage a common leafy vegetable; it is enriched with nutrients like fiber, vitamin and essential minerals like calcium, iron, phosphorus, and sulfur. The”
— Cabbage Herbal Remedies - Cabbage and Weight Loss - Cabbage,
“Bake for 25 minutes at 350 deg or until cabbage is tender. Add hot water to pan if dry while baking. Serves 4 – 6. Bon Recipe found here: http:///therecipes/Stuffed-Cabbage”
— Mama Says Blog " Blog Archive " St. Patrick's Day Stuffed, mamasays.us