- Making cheese and yogurt isn't the only method of putting up your surplus dairy product, including from bucket to bottle, caramelly pudding recipe. Around my house, many a stored receptacle gets emptied when the family clamors for caramelly pudding. — “HOME-CANNED MILK”,
- Dianas Desserts is dedicated to Home Bakers. Here you will find my recipes, recipes that have been given to me by family and friends, and recipes I've found through research over the years. — “Caramelly Apple Muffins | ”,
- Here is a basic vocabulary of coffee cupping terms. This should help you to develop your own opinions on what makes a perfect cup. Caramelly. A common aromatic sensation; reminiscent of candy or syrup. Chocolaty. A common aromatic sensation in a brew's aftertaste, reminiscent of unsweetened chocolate. — “Moore Coffee & Tea - Coffee Terminology”,
- It has a sweet and caramelly aroma and a noticeably pointed acidity, which makes for a lively bright taste. GUATEMALAN ANTIGUA, Full City - Out of stockGuatemalan coffee has a sweet, caramelly aroma, medium body and a distinct winey and tart flavor. — “Latin American Coffees”,
- (As produced in a Beveo concentrate coffee machine at the setting netting the second to "strongest" ratio of coffee concentrate to water): Very sweet-toned, caramelly aroma with hints of butter, earth and green apple. Ingratiatingly sweet and caramelly aroma with remote suggestions. — “Coffee Review :: The World's Leading Coffee Buying Guide”,
- Intense, sweet aroma of brandy, chocolate and caramel as well as a smooth taste and understated complexity. Described by coffee review as "crisply pungent yet caramelly sweet. — “Klatch Coffee | Specialty Coffee | Belle Espresso”,
- Tasty Kitchen Home > Recipes > Desserts > Ice Cream > Hot Caramelly Chocolate Sauce Hot Caramelly Chocolate Sauce. Added by thea on November 27, 2009 in Desserts, Ice Cream. — “Hot Caramelly Chocolate Sauce – Tasty Kitchen”,
- Food, travel, shopping and living with articles by leading writers and food celebrities. caramelly. An aromatic sensation created by a moderately volatile set of sugar carbonyl compounds found in coffee's nose that produce sensations reminiscent of either candy or syrup. carbony. — “: Glossaries: Coffee”,
- A dark roast coffee from Starbucks. This blend of dark-roasted Latin America and Asia/Pacific beans is celebrated for its rich and caramelly sweetness. — “Decaf Espresso Roast | Starbucks Coffee Company”,
- Home > Food and Drink > Coffee > Coffee Glossary > Glossary (C) > Caramelly Caramelly. by Edward Smith. A taste that is like cooked sugar syrup, this happens during roasting when a change occurs in the coffee beans'. — “Caramelly | InterSites”,
- May also show some non-roasted malt character in support (caramelly, grainy, bready, nutty, toffee-like and/or sweet). English hop aroma moderate to Optionally may also show some additional malt character in support (grainy, bready, toffee-like, caramelly, chocolate, coffee, rich, and/or sweet). — “BJCP 2008 Style Guidelines - Category 12”,
- Goetze`s Candy from , America's favorite online Bulk Candy Super Store! . Goetze Candy offers some classic candy choices you're Prepare to be shocked by the caramelly deliciousness that is Goetze's. — “Goetze`s Candy”,
- An aromatic sensation created by a moderately volatile set of sugar carbonyl compounds found in coffee's nose that produce sensations reminiscent of either candy or syrup. — “Caramelly - Recipes Wiki”,
- Alakef Coffee Roasters custom roasts specialty grade Arabica coffee beans including Fair Trade coffee and organic coffee. Alakef also sells green coffee beans, coffee gifts and accessories. This smooth and delicate blend is full bodied with a caramelly, nutty finish. — “Alakef Coffee Roasters | Specialty grade arabica coffee”,
- Diedrich coffee beans from a variety of origins are roasted to gourmet perfection so you may enjoy that perfect cup of coffee With it's smooth finish, caramelly taste and sweet aroma. — “Origins & Blends Coffee Beans - Diedrich Coffee”,
- Overall, it actually resembles a slightly caramelly, toastier full-bodied US-style pale lager with a hint of tea, but it is nice. There is a faint caramelly sweetness lurking underneath the dominant, dryish but lightly. — “Murphy's Irish Red Beer - Murphy Brewery Ireland Limited”,
- Starbucks barista espresso machines - 37 results from 16 stores, including Subscription Starbucks Coffee 24-pc. Bold Starbucks Coffees Espresso Roast Smooth, great balance, with a hint of acidity and a sweet, caramelly finish. With the help of Starbucks coffee pods, it's easy to create your. — “Starbucks barista espresso machines - Shop sales, stores”,
- English pale ales are generally maltier, sweeter, and less aggressively hopped than the American version. Our kit produces a slightly caramelly, copper-brown, medium-bodied ale with a flowery, fruity bouquet and subtle bitterness from English. — “English Pale Ale All-Grain Kit - All-Grain Ale Kits - All”,
- Diedrich Coffee offers a gourmet rich and whole hearted coffee experience for all to enjoy at work or home With it's smooth finish, caramelly taste and sweet aroma. — “Diedrich Coffee - Gourmet Coffee Experience”,
- Dishin': Caramelly Confectioneries at Honoré. That's a sweet plate of sweets, eh? We went to Honoré Artisan Bakery in Ballard recently, stared at the showcase, and couldn't decide what would be best for our coffee break. So why not try three?. — “Dishin': Caramelly Confectioneries at Honoré - Seattlest”,
- angerik blaugies binchoise quintine verhaeghe vanhonsebrouck bockor boelens silly alvinne dolle brouwers musketiers deblock bosteels Dark ale, very full taste, caramelly, burnt. — “Blond, brown, amber, whiteother beers from Belgian breweries”,
related videos for caramelly
- Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale | Beer Geek Nation Beer Reviews Episode 72 http Imperial Pumpkin Ale Weyerbacher Brewing 8.0% ABV Beer Geek Nation Rating: A Beer Advocate Rating: B+ Rate Beer Rating: 96/100 Brewed with Pumpkin and Spices(Cinnamon,Nutmeg,Cardamom,Cloves). This 8.0% ABV pumpkin ale is heartier, spicier, and more caramelly and pumpkiny than its faint brethren! Perfect finisher on a cool autumn night, or match it up with a slice of pumpkin pie and fresh whipped cream. If you don't agree this is the mother of all pumpkin ales, then you just don't like mothers!
- McDonald's Rolo McFlurry Video Review: Freezerburns (Ep439) I keep on hearing people talking about the new McDonaldapos;s Rolo McFlurry. This frozen dessert is super rich with chocolately, caramelly, Rolo-ey goodness. Too bad I have an eating problem and I stained my pants in the prices of this review. The Frozen Food Master reviews...
- Alesmith Speedway Stout | Beer Geek Nation Beer Reviews Episode 224 BGN T-Shirts for sale! - http Alesmith Speedway Stout Alesmith Brewing Company 12% ABV Beer Geek Nation Rating: A+ Beer Advocate Rating: A Rate beer Rating: 100/100 Speedway Stout is a HUGE Imperial Stout, with pounds and pounds of coffee added during conditioning for a little extra kick! This is a limited-edition Formula and it'll definitely get you racing! It is available in 750 ml. champagne bottles. Appearance: Jet Black, with a toast-brown head. Flavor: Starts with a strong coffee and dark chocolate sensation, then fades to a multitude of toasty, roasty and caramelly flavors. Finishes with a nice fullness but dry enough not to be cloying. Aroma: COFFEE! And some other stuff. And coffee. Mouthfeel (body/texture): Velvety smooth texture. Clean and crisp, full-bodied. Warmth from the high alcohol content lightens up the feel a bit. Still, you won't fool your taste buds -- this beer is HUGE!
- Adams Intro this is adam in all his caramelly goodness
- NUT BROWN ALE Styled after southern English brown ales, our Nut Brown kit is a great all-around beer: it's easy to brew (its dark color and rich flavor make it forgiving of mistakes), it's mild enough for light beer drinkers, but characterful enough for more experienced brewers and beer lovers. The finished product exhibits a deep copper color, fruity/caramelly flavor and aroma with toasty, chocolatey notes; and it tastes great after just a few weeks. Extract w/ Specialty Grains: All-Grain:
- Hammer Stimme!
- Northern Brewer Nut Brown Ale Extract Kit Brew Day Northern Brewer - Nut Brown Ale: Styled after southern English brown ales, our Nut Brown kit is a great all-around beer: it's easy to brew (its dark color and rich flavor make it forgiving of mistakes), it's mild enough for light beer drinkers, but characterful enough for more experienced brewers and beer lovers. The finished product exhibits a deep copper color, fruity/ caramelly flavor and aroma with toasty, chocolatey notes; and it tastes great after just a few weeks.
- GuyGirlReviews: Samaels Oak-Aged Ale - Avery Brewing Co. So here's another review of what was supposed to be a special beverage that turned sour. Unfortunate. I was really excited about this beer. I saw it at the store, decided that I just HAD to have it....opened that baby up, poured some glasses...and BAM...Crap.. :( Maybe barley wines just aren't for us... Samael is the prince of demons, the angel of death, accuser and destroyer. Filled with enmity towards man, he planted the vine, the forbidden tree of paradise. Behold his venom and vengeance, both sweet and tempting, enticing you, his spellbound victim, within his wings. Samaels Ale is a super-caramelly, oak aged English-style strong ale. Perhaps the least hoppy (sacrilege here at Avery!!) beer weve brewed, to accentuate the malt. The oak is very apparent in this rich and high gravity ale, adding additional depth and complexity with a woody and cask-like nose and a pronounced vanilla flavor on the palate. This potent ale is the second installment, along with The Beast, of our Demons of Ale Series. Brewed with Rocky Mountain water, malted barley, turbinado sugar, hops, yeast, and American oak chips.
- The Vaped Crusader Review of RY4 flavour from Smokeless Image Go to www.the-vaped- for a full review (and 15% discounts!) of e-liquids, featuring contributions from ROK, Totally Wicked, Juicy Cigs, MadVapes, JAC, Mirage and others. A short review of the lovely RY4 e-liquid by Smokeless Image, from the Vaped Crusader. This is an excellent flavour that is fulsome, characterful and retains its flavor right through the vape - a deliciously woody-caramelly groove you're gonna love! Use Code TVC 015 for 15% discounts on all Smokeless Image Products at http
- Cooking for Amateurs Ep. 5 Pt. 1 - Butterscotch Brownies This week on Cooking for Amateurs- Lucas, Eli, and the Cameraman take brownies - and make them caramelly! EDIT: Sorry, but the third part has been locked, and if you want to watch it, send an email to cookingforamateurs@ with your username. This is because I realized that our Cameraman hath uttered an obscenity after the pan was dropped. Not bad language, a certain phrase, not too bad, but not something kids should hear, and we keep our show family-friendly, for all!
- Ben and Jerry's Dulce Delish Ice Cream Rich Caramel Ice Cream with Dark Caramel Swirls. It's really caramelly. 'Nuf said. Enjoy. Order now at
- Caramell Car pls watch in high quality! the way home from acen 08 was rather caramelly
- O' Railey's Cafe - Crave Burger Thanks to Rochelle and Eric Solano of O' Railey's Cafe & Crave Burger for a brimful of caramelly taste coffee and a plate of 'sisig'. (translation - thanks for the impromptu lens whoring w/ friends) O' Railey's Cafe & Crave Burger is located at G/F One Joroma Place Bldg., Congressional Ave., Quezon City
- TOB - Ride like the wind Christopher Cross- Ride like the wind by The Original Balance 20080501
- Ossau-Iraty and Ewephoria Cheese A review of Ossau-Iraty Cheese and Ewephoria Cheese for . Ossou-Iraty is a complex, earthy cheese, and Ewephoria has a caramelly, nutty taste. Read the complete review at
- Caramelly danse fun !!! :) Caramelly danse fun with me crazy !!! :)
- Rockin Juice Review: Mountain Oak Vapors' Bliss NOTE: I got this juice free of charge for review. Used a 901 low res atomizer (1.5 ohm) on an Ego Twist (at 4v). This eliquid was described as 'raspberry cheesecake drizzled with white chocolate'. Though I haven't found many chocolate eliquids that I liked, this one was quite good and to me had a nice caramelly flavor; however, it reminded me strongly of an RY4 (call me crazy!) than how it was described which affected the taste rating I gave it. Mountain Oak Vapors: Nicotine: 12 mg PG/VG: 70/30 30ml Bottle: $15.99 (moderate) DogandClay Rating System (1 low, 5 high): Taste: 3/5 Vapor: 3/5 Throat Hit: 2/5
- Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin - Cheer to Beers - Beer Review #4 Happy Halloween! Doing a pumpkin beer to commemorate the holiday! Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin 8.0% ABV Cheer to Beers Rating: B Appearance 9/10 Smell 8/10 Taste 14/20 Mouthfel 8/10 Overall: 39 Points Beer Advocate Rating: B+ Rate beer Rating: 96/100 "Like a pyramid for a pharaoh, we set out to make a bold monument for The King of the Pumpkins! This 8.0% ABV pumpkin ale is the mother of all pumpkin ales. It is heartier, spicier, and more "caramelly" and "pumpkiny" than its faint brethren! We have added lots of pumpkin along with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and a touch of cardamom and clove giving this beer a spicy, full-bodied flavor. This truly is an Imperial Pumpkin Ale. Perfect finisher on a cool autumn night, or match it up with a slice of pumpkin pie and fresh whipped cream. It is available August through November." Thanks for watching, comment, rate and subscribe!
- Latte Art Practice July 18, 2010 I have a slight success here! Still the real baristas at the Thursday Night Throwdown Latte Art competition this week have NOTHING to worry about :) Shots pulled with: Klatch Belle Espresso - 18 grams - 28-30 seconds "Intense aroma: brandy, chocolate, caramel. In the small cup medium in body but smooth in mouthfeel, crisply pungent yet caramelly sweet, with a tightly knit, understated complexity: brandy, caramel, cedar and flowers, hints of which persist in the roundly rich finish. Masters milk with a gentle, brandied chocolate authority."
- Celeb Face Game - Watch celebrities get their face warped ! I DON'T HATE ANY OF THESE CELEBRITIES. So please don't come after me and write rude comments about how I was mean to these celebs. Yaa... PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO Celebrities used (in order): 1)BRITNEY SPEARS 2)LINDSAY LOHAN 3)SIMON COWELL 4)MICHAEL JACKSON 5)PARIS HILTON Song used : I know you want me - Pitbull ((Sorry about the Michael Jackson one, my camera ran out of battery)) SUSCRIBE, RATE, COMMENT :) no rude comments :(
- Animaritimes 2009 Our (Caramelly and Zena's) one-day trip to Animaritimes 2009. This would be Day 2 of the con^^ First off is some clips from our travel up, then a walk around, some of the masquerade, more walking around and then the trip home to Halifax. We had a great time:) Thank you to everyone who made it so! *hugs*
- Challenge #21: Drink Red Bushes (Rooibos) Today I'm talking about the health benefits of Rooibos tea and all it's caffeine free anti-oxidant caramelly goodness! www.hol- /holfit
- Punk Rock Cooking Lessons: Caramel: 2 - Caramelly boiling More of the caramel making
- Dulce de Leche - Coconut Cream Experiment What would be the outcome of using a method of making dulce de leche with a can of coconut cream? Coconut caramelly goodness? Find out at
- LilWeavah Shawty! 2007 Spring Talent Show
- Surprise - Promo Video - Try out Surprise- Feesttent in Havelte 2 september 2006
- #84 | Weyerbacher | Imperial Pumpkin Ale From the Weyerbacher website: "Like a pyramid for a pharaoh, we set out to make a bold monument for The King of the Pumpkins! This 8.0% ABV pumpkin ale is the mother of all pumpkin ales. It is heartier, spicier, and more "caramelly" and "pumpkiny" than its faint brethren! We have added lots of pumpkin along with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and a touch of cardamom and clove giving this beer a spicy, full-bodied flavor. This truly is an Imperial Pumpkin Ale. Perfect finisher on a cool autumn night, or match it up with a slice of pumpkin pie and fresh whipped cream. It is available August through November." ------------------------- Judged in BJCP category 21A: BA Score: B+ ( RB Score: 96 ( My Score: 35/50 (B)
- Jamisons Beer Review AleSmith Wee Heavy Scotch Ale Jamisons Beer Review AleSmith Wee Heavy Scotch Ale Bottle conditioned JP Gray's Wee Heavy Scotch Ale Scotland's bone-chilling winters command a strong, richly-flavored brew. JP Gray's Wee Heavy is such an ale. Named for Brewmaster Skip Virgilio's maternal grandfather, JP Gray's is a blend of the prized Maris Otter barley and dark roasted barley which imparts a slightly smoky flavor and a deep chestnut appearance. In the style of a classic Scottish wee heavy, this fine ale is remarkably smooth and malty with background flavors of chocolate and molasses. Warmth is provided by a substantial 9% alcohol by volume. The high alcohol and fresh ingredients allow this ale to age well over time. Appearance: Deep mahogany color, sparkling clarity, and excellent head formation and retention when properly served. Flavor: Deep caramelly malty flavor with just a hint of smoke in the finish. Aroma: The aroma is sweet and voluptuous, reflecting the flavor with malt, hop and yeast characteristics. Mouthfeel (body/texture): Lush, full, rounded, almost chewy. This is a BIG beer!
- My First Project first pipesmoking vid. moser's caramello... i like to get the mixes that my loca 'baccy mixes himself... very smooth, quite caramelly, but with a sickly sweet retrohale flavour...
- Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale Review JBear vs. Craft Beer 28 Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale from JBear vs. Craft Beer. Like this? Watch the latest episode of JBear vs. Craft Beer on Blip! blip.tv On another seasonal special of JBear vs. Craft Beer, I open up a Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale! This one is a heavyweight in taste and is super bold! "Like a pyramid for a pharaoh, we set out to make a bold monument for The King of the Pumpkins! This 8.0% ABV pumpkin ale is the mother of all pumpkin ales. It is heartier, spicier, and more ?caramelly? and ?pumpkiny? than its faint brethren!" - Links: http See all episodes of JBear vs. Craft Beer blip.tv Visit JBear vs. Craft Beer's series page blip.tv
- Jamisons Beer Review Avery Samael's Oak aged Ale Jamisons Beer Review Avery Samael's Oak aged Ale Samael is the prince of demons, the angel of death, accuser and destroyer. Filled with enmity towards man, he planted the vine, the forbidden tree of paradise. Behold his venom and vengeance, both sweet and tempting, enticing you, his spellbound victim, within his wings. Samael's Ale is a super-caramelly, oak aged English-style strong ale. Perhaps the least hoppy (sacrilege here at Avery!!) beer we've brewed, to accentuate the malt. The oak is very apparent in this rich and high gravity ale, adding additional depth and complexity with a woody and cask-like nose and a pronounced vanilla flavor on the palate. This potent ale is the second installment, along with The Beast, of our "Demons of Ale Series". Brewed with Rocky Mountain water, malted barley, turbinado sugar, hops, yeast, and American oak chips.
- NESCAFÉ 3in1 Brown 'N Creamy "PERFECT MOMENTS" Introducing the NEW NESCAFÉ 3in1 Brown 'n Creamy! MAS YUMMY 'to!
- How to Make an Espresso Pull a rich, caramelly sweet shot from your Verismo® System 580.
- Spigget and Tilly Heyooooo! So basically I got to rodentsit next doors guinea pigs while they are away for a holiday, love these guys soooooo much XD Spigget(boy) is the brown, white & black and Tilly(girl) is the caramelly one (: Song is Sugar Mouse by Oh, Atoms. From the movie soundtrack Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging. I don't own the copyright.
- ASS CREAM Yep I know what you're thinking.. but she's really saying ICE CREAM or should I say ISE CREAM?! Catherine is a dumb butt. :D It's vanilley flavored!!! Haha, Catherine, at the end she's like " I love the caramelly flavor"
- THE FIGHT! for Swiss Chicken Wings, Gone in 20 seconds! A common commotion at Yuen's Buffet Steamboat Restaurant @ Sunway. Its a tradition where patrons delightfully scrambles for the dark & caramelly sweet chicken wings. The wings are served at 5 ~ 10 mins interval. Patrols will crowd the sacred table, especially the empty bainmarie where freshly prepared chicken wings will be housed for a mere 20 seconds before it again disappears. Its a fun scene to watchand the cheers of victory over the wings are just
- Caramel apple delight Mmmmm... Warm....and caramelly ....slurp
- TV9 - "WHEN YESTERDAY's BREAD BECOMES TOMORROW's UNSOLD" : ITALY : ROME TV9 - "WHEN YESTERDAY's BREAD BECOMES TOMORROW's UNSOLD" : ITALY : ROME.....! After a couple of days off, I came into work one morning and began my usual routine of putting away the stack of recipes left out by harried cooks as they grilled, seared, and braised their way through a busy weekend. Working under fluorescent light, I stood at our butcher-block table in a quiet kitchen that wouldn't be hit by chaos for hours and sorted recipes by category — antipasti, sauces, meat, and so on. I don't mind doing this. At the restaurant where I work, we write a new menu every day, based on what animal we've just had butchered and what fruits and vegetables local farmers, markets, and produce companies have provided. Looking through recipes others have turned to gives me ideas for how I might shape our large and ever-changing inventory into a menu. Put ciabatta in your soup. One recipe, for a white-bean-and-dried-bread soup, sounded so simple as to be plain, as many Italian dishes appear at first glance. Intrigued, I asked our bread baker (who knows a lot about the goings-on in our workplace, even though she starts work at 4 am) if she knew anything about it. She said that the freezers were full of unsold bread and that a co-worker, who is Italian-American and loathe to waste food, had been cooking with bread all weekend in response to the surplus. Besides the usual crostini and bread crumbs, she'd turned day-old bread into a zucchini-bread lasagna and, also, this monochromatic ...
twitter about caramelly
- Caramelly_Sison: Ang init na. :O
- Caramelly_Sison: Today stats: one new follower and one new unfollower via http://t.co/V1GlCF9q
- starfuryzeta: Creamy, caramelly, nutty Pecan Praline Candies! A fun treat to make this Holiday season. http://t.co/pApQUNBt
- gaBelieber123: Aw gahd the caramelly goodness of GH Cretors popcorn.
- joeydi: Vertical Epic 03.03.03 Quite cloudy with a nice rich brown color. Smooth and sweet with a caramelly, creme brûlée taste. A little funky.
- stephaniespenc5: Caramelly. Appley! Deliciousness!!
- Caramelly_Sison: Off to Bicutan. ☺
- jasborov: @JReese34 bold, spicy and caramelly with hints of jolly
- dvdstamper: @SamChezSoldier well Sam you are very welcome hope you enjoy all the caramelly goodness :-)
- PaigeKeating: @robyn_le wanted it caramelly ish so put xxl blonde it went white, then light brown it went ginge then a darker brown it went darker ginge
- PaigeKeating: @robyn_le ino man! It has some weird gingery/caramelly bits going through it cos I had a bit of a dye nightmare but mine fades anyway! X
- misswhiplash: @GizziErskine This? RT @misswhiplash: Caramelly apples for pudding http://t.co/sgbs1cN6
- TemotNim: wanna eat something caramelly
- misswhiplash: Caramelly apples for pudding http://t.co/sgbs1cN6
- e_hodson: @HelenBrass92 haa i am good! and yes, new do ;) all brown with caramelly highlights and if you're lucky i might tweet a pic, ca va?
- Katie_Norton: Really want blonde caramelly hair
- ericsusie: @Caramelly_4 ほんまに(´Д` ) 二年周期で捕まっているという、情けないループ。 ゴールドはとおい…
- loveofchocolate: Chai spices in rare Pacari 74% from Ecuador finished in caramelly Jivara 40% dark milk. http://t.co/GV7NiH6P
- Caramelly_Sison: Gusto ko rin pumunta ng Singapore. T^T
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ohempakyu: Palibhasa wala kang lovelife, kaya nangaagaw ka ng pagmamay ari ng iba
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison hoy ako rin! Haha.
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison ay. Oonga pala! Haha. Sorry na. Cnu cnu kayo bukas?
- Caramelly_Sison: @Bernaaaaaards Naka-social ako. Dibaaaaa? :)
- Caramelly_Sison: Follow my Gentelman Cousin! :) @iamerichard
- Caramelly_Sison: Follow my cute and gentelman cousin. :D @iamerichard
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison kila tita Let? May Net jan?
- Caramelly_Sison: @Bernaaaaaards Maaga ata. 'Di ko lang alam. :) Andito kami kanila Tita, kasama namin siya.
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison wokey. :))) haha. Anu oras kayo pupunta? Anjan na c Jek?
- Caramelly_Sison: @Bernaaaaaards Shhhh. Wag ka maingay. :p
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison sus. Hahaha. Pero kilig na kilig ka? Hahaha.
- Caramelly_Sison: @Bernaaaaaards Oyyy. Hindi ah. :">
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison hahahahaha. Crush mo cia? :)))
- Caramelly_Sison: @Bernaaaaaards Sobra kilig ko. Ni-follow back ako ni Kuya Rolf. :">
- Bernaaaaaards: @Caramelly_Sison baket Shanz? Kinikilig ka? :""> haha.
- Caramelly_Sison: @Bernaaaaaards Boy. :"> ASDFGHJKL.
- Caramelly_Sison: #AllIWantForChristmasIs You @batmanjaejae. ♥ Wala kayong pake. :p Hahaha. ☺
- beccaethers6: Yey hair all done for christmas! #caramelly
- Caramelly_4: 夜ごはん なんだろう♪早く仕事終わりますように。
- Caramelly_4: @ericsusie ほんまに(。´Д⊂)
- lespiritlibre: @justinbarbour I reckon Hillz would grow a mean beard. But lover you know 2017 is going to be all about the caramelly deliciousness of Rubio
- Caramelly_Sison: Off to somewhere. ☺
- Caramelly_Sison: Ligo na 'ko. ☺
- Caramelly_Sison: Today stats: 2 new followers via http://t.co/V1GlCF9q
- MCJiyong98: @Caramelly_Sison Hello? Followback! Eppex'Krystal Jung here :)))
- sessy_girl: @Caramelly_Sison follow :)
- Caramelly_Sison: @rolphisticated Follow back. :) Thanks.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @MoviesPosts: "Don’t let the bad stuff get to you" - WALL-E
- kim_paul0: @caramelly_ann @royencastillo happy holidays mga pre!! Wag kang uuwi ng walang pasalubong. Di ka makakapasok sa mezzanine.lol
- _bmc123_: Roasty malts and caramelly head. Not overly impressed. — Drinking a Lake Trout Stout by @sebagobrewing — http://t.co/0Ou5LiZa
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ilovebobong: "Di ako galit, nagseselos ako. Magkaiba yun!"
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ImAceDelaRosa: May internet at pagkain lang, buhay na buhay na ako.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ilovebobong: "I'm here on Twitter because my family is on Facebook."
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @FIirting: Find a boyfriend who would rather steal your first kiss, than your virginity.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ilovebobong: "Dear mom, sorry I can't give you everything you need right now, but one day I promise I'll make you happy. I Love you."
- Caramelly_Sison: Lalala. :3
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @imJOANNEey: RT @KarlaKalurkey: Hindi na siya nagpaparamdam sayo kasi siya na mismo ang gumagawa ng paraan para kalimutan mo siya. ;)
- ChloeCarrollx_: @johnmcgu95 yus, soft and caramelly #delish
- Antoniasword: So my hair turned out chest nutty caramelly blonde #vex
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @LifeFacts: Some guys just don't realize how much one little things can hurt a girl.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ilovebobong: "Hindi mo kailangan ng rason kung bakit mo mahal ang isang tao. Dahil ang pagmamahal ay nararamdaman, hindi pinagiisipan."
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @ImAceDelaRosa: Nakakatawa talaga yung mga kaibigan mong trying hard mag english.=))
- Caramelly_Sison: Good night. :)
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @WagAssuming: Real men don't cheat.
- Caramelly_Sison: 11:11 <3
- kim_paul0: @caramelly_ann @royencastillo tagal magreact pre. Natapos na lahat lol. Pasalubong pagbalik!!
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @AyyTangaLangDre: MAGANDA KA? OSYA TARA TULOG NA. MAGANDA DAW SYA E
- Caramelly_Sison: End of the world na. Wala pa rin. :/
- SolentC: RT @LdnFldsBrewery: #4 Love Not War - a caramelly, summer fruit full red ale perfect for spreading the love this Xmas! http://t.co/nAxVT5Gq
- selcamra: RT @LdnFldsBrewery: #4 Love Not War - a caramelly, summer fruit full red ale perfect for spreading the love this Xmas! http://t.co/nAxVT5Gq
- LdnFldsBrewery: #4 Love Not War - a caramelly, summer fruit full red ale perfect for spreading the love this Xmas! http://t.co/nAxVT5Gq
- psbtaylor: @chelseaaprince I have indeed tried them and I still think the original turtles win :p more caramelly
- Caramelly_4: よいお買いものができた♪ ただし、ちと遣いすぎ…(￣▽￣;)
- Caramelly_4: わーい♪ヽ(´▽｀)/あらっしーにランチごちになりました♪よい休日！
- Caramelly_Sison: Today stats: one new follower via http://t.co/V1GlCF9q
- Caramelly_4: @SummerBouqet なんかバタバタね～。夜までがんばって♪ヽ(´▽｀)/ チケットがあればなんとかなる！…？
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @epalkabro: Yung mga taong ang status ay: "Pasko na!" Oo alam din namin, hindi lang ikaw.
- Caramelly_Sison: "@MenHumor: I don't want a job, I just want money."
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: Sometimes, I'm just scared to talk to you first.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: They said the world is going to end this year... Pssh They can barely predict the weather.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: Me: why am I so fat? Me: *eats a snack* *eats dinner* *eats everything in fridge* *eats car* *eats family* *eats the universe* Me: why..
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: If I text you all like.. "heyy :)" and you reply with "hi", I'm done taking to you..
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: He's taken, stop flirting with him.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: When I get jealous, it's because I care.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: Laying next to you, that's what I want to do.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: You may look in the mirror and see flaws, but someone else can look at you and only see beauty.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: It's the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you ♥
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: You're still the first person I think of when I wake up.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: Getting a text from that special someone right when you've felt like they forgot about you.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I need a hug. Well, I actually need YOUR hug.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I can't help but love you and think about you all the time.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I hate the feeling when you don't reply my text. It makes me think that you're talking to someone better.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I miss the talks we used to have. I miss the voice I used to hear. I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories. I miss you.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: The best feeling in the world is knowing that I make you happy.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I want you to miss me, like I'm missing you.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I know it's stupid, but I still secretly hope that one day you will like me.
- Caramelly_Sison: RT @girlposts: I just want to feel your lips pressed against mine, forgetting the entire world. Just you, me and the butterflies in my stomach.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about caramelly
“Beer Forum discussion of: Parti-gyle brewing: imperial stout + small stout recipe help in Homebrewing I want the imperial stout to be roasty but not too roasty, caramelly but not too caramelly; but I want to use enough dark malts and caramel malts so”
— Parti-gyle brewing: imperial stout + small stout recipe help,
“Including the caramelly Slo Poke. So says Marc Summers of the Food Network's Unwrapped television show. Even if you missed the Development Blog. Documentation. Plugins. Suggest Ideas. Support Forum. Themes. WordPress”
— Sweet Rexie's " Slo Pokes,
“Coffee Break Usa is a favored destination for flavoured gourmet coffee and coffee gifts Caramelly -candy like or syrupy " Chocolaty- an aftertaste similar to unsweetened chocolate or vanilla " Delicate- a subtle flavor perceived on the tip of the tongue (typical of washed New Guinea arabica)”
— Welcome to coffee Communtity:: " Blog Archive,
“Alpen Sierra Coffee Roasting Company roasts and manufactures coffee, tea and merchandise for the Tahoe area and worldwide distribution. regions, such as Huila, are familiar and appealing to me for their mild, caramelly-sweetness, making them a very accessible and enjoyable cup any time of the day”
— World cup coffees, teas and chocolates,
“Seamaiden, of The Book of Yum blog, shared this recipe along with many other naturally Joy writes the lovely blog, Joy the Baker, and she comes up with some incredible ideas”
— FoodieView Blog,
“Smell: Sweet and caramelly with hints of yeast and yet fresh. Taste: Smell: Sweet, malty and caramelly, almost with a fruit sensation to it at times”
— Carl-Eric von Rosen's blog | : Conservation,
“The sweet, caramelly flavoured Vietnamese coffee, cafe suada, is very popular. Listen to internet radio with Organo Gold Radio on Blog Talk Radio”
— Coffee Dat,
“The Purse Forum is dedicated to designer handbags and purses and open for all fashionistas to join and discuss the latest fashion trends and gossip”
— Who Posted? - Purse Forum,