- Castan Centre (CastanCentre) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Castan Centre (CastanCentre) and get their latest updates. — “Castan Centre (CastanCentre) on Twitter”,
- The kids get into it this year.. So much fun sleep was hard to get into.. More images here. Goings on. — “Home”,
- Industriebedarf Castan GmbH, Walter-Flex-Str.56, 71640 Ludwigsburg - Oßweil, Silikon-Schaum, Silikon-Schlauch, Silikon-Profile, Silikon-Formteile, Silikon-Platten, Silikon-Datenblätter, Silikon-Rahmen, Silikon-Klebstoffe. Erst mal seh`n was. — “Silikon-Platten”, silicon-
- Artists. Projects. Exhibitions. News. Contact. Opening Thursday 3rd COLOUR light TIME, curated by David Thomas. 10 Australian and International artists. — “Home”,
- Castan Company is a service oriented company customizing to fit the We specialize in transporting import/export containers and pneumatic trailers. — “Castan, Inc. (Home page)”, castan.us
- This football player fan community is for fans of Castan Leandro. To follow all the breaking news and recent fan submissions for Castan Leandro, just click "Add As Favourite" on the right-hand menu and this player's updates will appear on your personal OleOle home page. — “Castan Leandro - - Pictures, Videos, Wallpapers, News”,
- Welcome to . This domain is available for a personalized email address. This domain is part of an exclusive collection of "shared" personal names that allows multiple users to have simple, memorable email addresses, such as you@, all sharing the same domain name. — “”
- View Fabien Castan's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Fabien Castan discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners. — “Fabien Castan - LinkedIn”,
- Monash University > Law > Castan Centre for Human Rights Law The Castan Centre is a non-profit, non-partisan centre focusing on the study of human rights law globally, regionally and in Australia. — “Castan Centre for Human Rights Law”, law.monash.edu.au
- View Xavier Castan's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Xavier Castan discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners. — “Xavier Castan - LinkedIn”,
- Castan, Inc. Is a service oriented company customizing to fit the We specialize in transporting import/export containers and pneumatic trailers. — “Castan, Inc, (Home page 2)”, castan-
- Gustave Castan: biography, auction, and prices. Find Castan at global auctions. In 1845 Calame took his pupils to Rome to paint the surrounding landscape, but Castan was not impressed with the area and never returned. — “Gustave Castan: Biography, works of art, auction results and”,
- castan Spaainagh  Scottish Gaelic  Noun. castan m. Retrieved from "http:///wiki/castan" Categories: Manx nouns | gv:Nuts | Scottish Gaelic. — “castan - Wiktionary”,
- Arien Chang Castan. page 1 of 3. arienchang@. — “Arien Chang Castan”,
- CASTAN Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos by CASTAN at ReverbNation. — “CASTAN | PARIS, FR | Rock | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos”,
- The Castan Centre for Human Rights Law seeks to promote and protect human rights through the generation and dissemination of public scholarship in international and domestic human rights law. In pursuit of this mission, the Centre brings the. — “YouTube - CastanCentre's Channel”,
- Fidel Diaz Castán (Favio Castán) born January 27 1959 in Havana Cuba, graduated in art in Havana and from law school at Moscow University in 1983, independent artist and writer some of his works are: "What the Old Man Couldn't Tell" stories 1992. "Really Serious, Nearly Joking" poetry 1993. — “Page 1”,
- At Rosa & Castan Associates, we help your company get the most of its investment in technology. Copyright © 2008 Rosa and Castan Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved. — “Home”,
- Aaron Ronald Castan AM QC (29 October 1939 – 1999) was a distinguished barrister and human rights advocate. Although he is most famous for his work in constitutional and human rights law, Castan was an expert in many areas of law. — “Ron Castan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for castan
- Anostirus castaneus Linnaeus 1758 Московская обл Луховицкий р н д Матыра 10 05 2008 опушка леса на молодом листе осины
- CASTAN Annie jpg
- de amintiri Unele pe cit de dragi pe atit de triste V am adus citeva poze va voi spune cite ceva despre fiecare in parte Sint destul de multe toate imaginile sint clickabile castanul Pe castanul asta il stiu din prima zi de scoala Era pe drumul interzis adica prin spatele pietii nu pe drumul normal prin fata pietii Toamna era plin de castane pe care le doboram cu
- De baan met lichteffecten Duidelijk aanzicht met het start gedeelte
- castan08 17 jpg
- 20090723 pepa castan jpg
- Ouahida José Paola È0661725832 0664505178 0628941827
- castan10 jpg
- article Jean Luc Tabard ouest France du 8 avril 2009 la manche libre article Didier Vallée du 16 avril 2009
- especializándose en didáctica musical hacer cuatro cursos en el Conservatorio de Música de Madrid cuando se definió y se entregó en cuerpo y alma a la música de Dulzaina Muchos años de arduo trabajo de silencio recuperando rescatando y revolviendo en la memoria de sus antepasados le llevaron junto a Vicente Vega y otros compañeros a fundar la Revista
- castan giant gif
- castan10 jpg
- Castanea sativa castan bun castan dulce Increngatura Magnoliophyta
- Duidelijk aanzicht met het start gedeelte De bellenstraat
- Castan 0 jpg
- castan11 jpg
- flori de castan jpg
- Photo Benjamin RUPIL
- à se partager les gros points de classe Changement de look annoncé sur son auto qui se mettra à la nouvelle mode coque de 207 super 2000 2006 2007
- castan1 jpg
- castan08 09 jpg
- Tout ce qu il demande c est que personne ne vienne le sortir de l eau le peintre Daniel Castan dans son atelier
- castan3 jpg
- castan 2 JPG
- Detalii Poza
- BELOW Mr Castan Occitan writer
- 1 Castan Doire01 jpg
- castaneus Simpson 1920
- Copyright information by Darthlater
- castan10 jpg
- castan08 01 jpg
- Malacca Sumatra Fruit can be eaten after cooking The flowers smell of rancid fat like those of wild cinnamon their nectar attracting many insects
- viens de retrouver ceci en triant de vieux papiers J en suis ému car cela fait remonter beaucoup de choses en mémoire J espère que les fichiers sont lisibles Amitiés Bernard Sales >>
- 祈願と大天使ミカエル 中央のお城の頂上 左から 群衆 枢機卿 赤 教皇 赤の右端 聖遺物行列 青は助祭 侍者 教会奉仕者 たち ペストで倒れた子供 左下 と修道者 右 大天使ミカエルを仰ぐ教皇 倒れた助祭 左 倒れた助祭を不安そうに振りかえる侍者たち
- castan10 jpg
- CLAUDE CASTAN
- CASTAN1 jpg
- Reciba un saludo del equipo CASMAT ENGINEER casmat engineer preparación de vehículos 4x4 competición kart cross equipamientos fabricación a medida © Casmat Engineer S L 2006 2007 Casmat ® es
- pom castan jpg
related videos for castan
- Castan Conference 2012 - Kerry Arabena Abstract: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have a history being framed by Australians as either competent or lacking competence; whether we need to be controlled or whether we can take responsibility; whether we are affected by the problems or we are the problem; or whether we are one of you and able to be included, or we are different and need to be excluded. In this presentation, Kerry Arabena explores national discourses relating to Constitutional reform and explores how language is being used to bring about a 'Yes' vote in the referendum. First she reviews the current discourses framing the First Peoples' responses to the Constitutional reform process. Second, she identifies a campaign based on a concept of preciousness by way of providing an alternative discourse than that which is currently popularised in some media. Finally, she explores what a discourse would need to achieve - what compelling narratives do we need to build a positive public response that allow us all to participate in nation building projects across Australia? Bio: A descendant of the Meriam people of the Torres Strait, Professor Kerry Arabena's years of work have brought her to the forefront of Indigenous affairs in Australia. She is currently Professor and Director of Research for the School for Indigenous health in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University. Prior to this she was the inaugural Chair of the National Congress of Australia's First Peoples ...
- Celtic Lark, aka Castan Castan is a 15hh 5yo Chestnut Appendix Gelding. Castan has a tremendous potential for dressage, as a hunter or an eventer. Athletic and willing, he has expressive movement with natural swing through his back and an excellent temperament. Well started under saddle with 6 months professional training. He has competed in three-day eventing to Novice, schooling Training/Prelim, and is always in the ribbons. He won his last event of the season on his Dressage Score. Super safe kids horse for showing, jumping, dressage, hunters... you name it, this horse can do it! Castan has impeccable jump form over fences, with the potential to be the next Teddy OConnor! Dont let his size fool you; this horse can jump the moon!
- Castan Q&A - Allan Asher Mr Allan Asher - Chair of the Foundation for Effective Markets and Governance (FMAG) at the School of Regulation, Justice and Diplomacy, ANU and the former Commonwealth Ombudsman Questions: What is the role of the Commonwealth Ombudsman? How does the role of the Commonwealth Ombudsman relate to asylum seekers? Regarding deaths at sea, some people are arguing that if punishment of asylum seekers is harsh enough, then they'll stop getting on boats and stop dying. Do you agree with this? Is community detention the best way of processing asylum seekers? Is there an attitudinal problem in the Department of Immigration in relation to asylum seekers? Four years ago, then Immigration Minister Chris Evans announced a Cabinet decision aimed at "restoring ingegrity" to Australia's Immigration system. What happened since then?
- Castan Q&A - Sami Ben Gharbia Mr Sami Ben Gharbia - Tunisian Blogger and Advocacy Director of Global Voices Bio: Tunisian blogger and anti-censorship activist. Founding Director of Global Voices Advocacy. Co-founder and Admin of the Tunisian award-winning collective blog .
- Castan Conference 2011 - Dr Alex Wodak 'A Human Rights Approach to Drugs' Abstract: The global prohibition of drugs began slowly in the early 20th Century. After the end of World War II, drug prohibition became established as part of the United Nations system with three international treaties and an array of organisations responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of drug policy. The Declaration of a War Against Drugs by President Nixon was very effective politically but failed comprehensively as a policy. Politicians in many other countries emulated the political strategy that had worked so well in the USA. The recognition of the new epidemic of AIDS in 1981 and the critical role of HIV spread among and from people who inject drugs prompted a reconsideration of the costs and benefits of a drug policy heavily reliant on law enforcement. In the last two decades it has become clear to many that drug consumption and problems increased the more global drug prohibition was intensified. Severe unintended costs of an approach dominated by the criminal justice system have included flagrant violations of the human rights of people who use drugs and major difficulty controlling HIV among and from people who inject drugs. Public health practitioners recognised that HIV control was not possible without protecting the human rights of vulnerable groups at great risk of HIV: moreover these rights could not be safeguarded for people who use drugs without major drug law reform. In the last few years ...
- Castan Conference 2011 - Dr Charlie Corke 'Avoiding dysthanasia - not striving for euthanasia' Abstract: Euthanasia is controversial and difficult to implement. Even where legal few use this legislation to end their lives. Meanwhile awful deaths happen every day through overzealous use of aggressive treatment and life support. Effective legislation exists but is poorly understood, infrequently used and has been little promoted. There is great opportunity for many people to experience a better death through use of the Medical Treatment Act. Bio: Charlie Corke is Senior Intensive Care Specialist and past director of Intensive Care at Barwon Health. He is a board member and examiner for the College of Intensive Care Medicine. He has a background in psychology and is actively interested in the process of medical decision making. More info: www.law.monash.edu.au
- Castan Conference 2012 - Susan Ryan The Hon Ms Susan Ryan AO - Commonwealth Age Discrimination Commissioner Commissioner Ryan gives a brief outline of the Age Discrimination Act 2004 (Cth) and how it operates. She discusses gaps in the ADA and other laws and policies which discriminate on the basis of age. Commissioner Ryan outlines opportunities to address these issues, including the federal government's consolidation of anti-discrimination laws and the Australian Law Reform Commission inquiry into barriers to work for older persons.
- Castan Events: Paris Aristotle Paris Aristotle discusses the report of the Expert Panel on Asylum Seekers in conversation with Michael Gordon, the National Affairs Editor of The Age. Paris Aristotle AM is the Director of the Victorian Foundation for Survivors of Torture Inc (also known as Foundation House), a position he has held since helped found the organisation in 1987. For over 25 years Paris has worked to in the refugee resettlement and humanitarian field and has held many senior positions on government advisory bodies. Currently Paris is Chair of the Minster for Immigration and Citizenship's Council on Asylum Seekers and Detention (MCASD). Paris is also a member of the federal government's Refugee Resettlement Advisory Council (RRAC), the Residence Determination Reference Group (RDRG) and the Onshore Protection Consultative Group (OPCG). Paris has extensive experience in the area of refugee resettlement and the provision of services to survivors of torture and trauma. He has been a regular presenter and contributor to UNHCR meetings and publications over many years. In 2002 Paris was made a Member of the Order of Australia and in 2003 was awarded an Australian Centenary Medal; both honours recognising his longstanding work with refugees and asylum seekers, in particular survivors of torture and trauma. In 2012 Paris was appointed to the Prime Minister's Expert Panel on Asylum Seekers alongside Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston AC AFC (Retired) and Professor Michael L'Estrange AO to advise and ...
- Castan Q&A: Tim Flannery Interview with Professor Tim Flannery, Chief Commissioner of the Australian Climate Change Commission
- Fran Castan for the Poets Corner Fran Castan reading a poem for the Poets Corner on East Hampton's Pulblc Access tv station LTVEH
- Castan Q&A - Dr Samantha Thomas Bio: Dr Samantha Thomas is a Senior Research Fellow at the Department of Marketing, Monash University. Samantha graduated with a Ph.D from the University of Auckland. Prior to joining Monash she worked in global health policy at the World Health Organisation (Geneva) and as a researcher at King's College London, where she conducted research with the British Military; Embedded Journalists; Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children; and black and ethnic minority prisoners. Questions - To what extent are the health problems associated with obesity emotional and mental as opposed to physical? - Have attitudes towards obese people always been so negative? - Is this stigmatisation tied to the narratives of personal responsibility you mention in your talk? - How do we get away from narratives of personal responsibility? - What would a human rights based approach to obesity look like? - Would a community based approach involve keeping corporations accountable?
- Castan Event: Executive Supremacy? Governments must be accountable if citizens are to properly participate in democracy. This forum will discuss the increasing tendency of governments to act as though they are more powerful than the parliaments from which they are drawn in order to avoid publicly disclosing information. The traditional rule of law that parliaments are supreme over governments is being gradually dislodged by members of the executive regularly ignoring, playing down or claiming immunity from the powers of parliament - particularly when uncomfortable information held by the government is requested. The panel will discuss the rise of this trend and the consequences it has for Australia's civil and political life. Panelists Dr Rosemary Laing is Clerk of the Senate in the Australian Parliament. She is the principal adviser to all Senators on matters relating to the operation of the Senate and its Committees. She is also the editor of Odger's Senate Practice, the authoritative reference for all parliamentary issues that touch on the powers, privileges and immunities of the House of Review. Dr Greg Taylor is Associate Professor at Monash University's faculty of law and author of The Constitution of Victoria, the foremost scholarly work on the history and evolution of Victoria's constitutional democracy. He has also written several papers on the tension between the legislative and executive branches of government. Greg Barber MP is the parliamentary leader of the Victorian Greens and plaintiff in ...
- Castan Q&A - What is the "Best Interests of the Child" principle? We asked four speakers at our recent symposium on child rights two simple questions: what is "the best interests of the child" principle, and what is the principle that "children shall be heard"? The second question can be viewed here: youtu.be The interviewees were: Chris Varney, Former Australian Youth Representative to the United Nations; Vanessa Zimmerman, Former Legal Advisor to the UN Special Representative on Business and Human Rights; Ben Schokman, Director of International Human Rights Advocacy at the Human Rights Law Centre; and Glenn Bond, Program Effectiveness Manager, Plan Australia. This symposium considered three important current issues in children's rights, from Australian and international perspectives. For more information: www.law.monash.edu.au
- Castan Q&A: Paris Aristotle We talk to Paris Aristotle AM about his role as a member of the Expert Panel on Asylum Seekers. Paris Aristotle AM is the Director of the Victorian Foundation for Survivors of Torture Inc (also known as Foundation House), a position he has held since helped found the organisation in 1987. For over 25 years Paris has worked to in the refugee resettlement and humanitarian field and has held many senior positions on government advisory bodies. Currently Paris is Chair of the Minster for Immigration and Citizenship's Council on Asylum Seekers and Detention (MCASD). Paris is also a member of the federal government's Refugee Resettlement Advisory Council (RRAC), the Residence Determination Reference Group (RDRG) and the Onshore Protection Consultative Group (OPCG). Paris has extensive experience in the area of refugee resettlement and the provision of services to survivors of torture and trauma. He has been a regular presenter and contributor to UNHCR meetings and publications over many years. In 2002 Paris was made a Member of the Order of Australia and in 2003 was awarded an Australian Centenary Medal; both honours recognising his longstanding work with refugees and asylum seekers, in particular survivors of torture and trauma. In 2012 Paris was appointed to the Prime Minister's Expert Panel on Asylum Seekers alongside Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston AC AFC (Retired) and Professor Michael L'Estrange AO to advise and provide recommendations to the Government on policy options ...
- FIFA 13 Ultimate Team | One Man Team Ep 12 | Leandro Castán Please Drop a Like if you enjoyed the video. Your support really helps. Follow me on Twitter: Missed any of this series. Catch up here:
- Castan Conference 2011 - Professor Tim McCormack 'The International Criminal Court and the Importance of Effective Multilateral Enforcement of International Humanitarian Law' Abstract: A popular view of International Humanitarian Law is that it is honored more in the breach than in its observance and that there are no consequences for those who violate the law. The proliferation of international criminal courts and tribunals including the International Criminal Court, is a serious attempt at redressing impunity for atrocity. Professor McCormack will provide an overview of the Court's current caseload and discuss the prospects for the Court's potential to increase respect for International Humanitarian Law. Bio: Tim McCormack is a Professor of Law at Melbourne Law School and the Special Adviser on International Humanitarian Law to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in The Hague. He was Foundation Australian Red Cross Professor of International Humanitarian Law (1996-2010) and Foundation Director of the Asia Pacific Centre for Military Law (2001-2010) at the Melbourne Law School. Professor McCormack acted as amicus curiae on international law matters for the trial of Slobodan Milosevic at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague (2002-06) and provided expert law of war advice to Major Mori in the defence of David Hicks in proceedings before the US Military Commission (2003-07). More info: www.law.monash.edu.au
- Castan Conference 2012 - Sami Ben Gharbia 'The role of social media in the Tunisian revolution, in the context of the Arab Spring' Abstract: What role did social media play during the Tunisian revolution? And how did censorship and repression create a generation of tech-savvy Netizens who were crucial during the events that led to the unprecedented outing of Tunisian dictator Ben Ali. Bio: Tunisian blogger and anti-censorship activist. Founding Director of Global Voices Advocacy. Co-founder and Admin of the Tunisian award-winning collective blog .
- Castan Conference 2012 - Tim Flannery Tim Flannery is one of Australia's leading thinkers and writers. A scientist, explorer and conservationist, he has published more than 130 peer-reviewed papers and many books. He has been described by Sir David Attenborough as one of the great explorers of modern times, and as a scientist who's discovered more new species than Charles Darwin. His landmark works The Future Eaters and The Weather Makers have changed the way we think about the environmental challenges facing the world today. He spent a year teaching at Harvard, and in 2006 he co-founded and was appointed Chair of the Copenhagen Climate Council. Named Australian of the Year in 2007, he quickly made that role an active one in the global arena, working with governments and business in North America, Asia and Europe to spur action on climate change. Now he is serving as Australia's first Chief Climate Commissioner. Professor Tim Flannery appears by arrangement with Claxton Speakers International.
- Horrible Neymar's foul on Leandro Castan Should've had been sent off;
- Castan Conference 2012 - Ron Merkel QC Abstract: Australia's 'horse and buggy' Constitution has shown a remarkable ability to adapt to political, social and economic change. Far from being a document that merely established a federal system of government in Australia it has been interpreted and applied by the High Court to protect fundamental human rights. Irrespective of whether the protection is derived from the separation of powers, the constitutionally prescribed system of representative and democratic government or constitutional limitations on the power of the Executive, the decisions in Kable, S157, Kirk, M61, M71, Lange, Roach, Rowe and, most recently, Williams establish that Australia's constitutional framework has unexpectedly become highly protective of human rights against the exercise of arbitrary, capricious or unsupervised legislative or executive power. Bio: Ron Merkel QC was admitted to the bar in 1971 and practised as Queens Counsel from 1982. He was a founding member of the Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service, a founding trustee and treasurer of the Koori Aboriginal Heritage trust. He has been the President of the Victorian Council for Civil Liberties, the Australian Council for Civil Liberties and the Victorian Immigration Advice and Rights Centre. In 1996 he served as a Judge of the Federal Court of Australia until 2006. He is currently Chairperson of the Australian Indigenous Art Code Ltd. Last year he was awarded the 2011 Human Rights Medal by the Australian Human Rights Commission for 'a ...
- Castan Q&A - Aicha Dahane Aicha Dahane grew up in occupied Western Sahara. She became a human rights defender during her studies in law at Rabat University in Morocco and was forced to claim asylum in the UK in 2002. Her eldest brother, Brahim, was released from jail on 14 April 2011 after 18 months in prison. Brahim, who is President of the Saharawi Association of Victims of Grave Human Rights Violations committed by the Moroccan State, had been jailed with six other human rights activists after visiting the Saharawi refugee camps in Algeria. Brahim won the 2009 Per Anger Peace Prize while in prison, which Aicha accepted on his behalf in Sweden. Aicha has just returned from Western Sahara and Morocco, having given evidence in her brother's trial. His surprise release on bail is due to pressure from human rights organisations and the widespread protests which are currently affecting North Africa and the Middle East.
- Castan Conference 2012 - Allan Asher Mr Allan Asher - Chair of the Foundation for Effective Markets and Governance (FMAG) at the School of Regulation, Justice and Diplomacy, ANU and the former Commonwealth Ombudsman Abstract: It is seven years since the release of a scathing report which found systemic weaknesses and deep-seated cultural and attitudinal problems among the staff of the Immigration Department. The Minister, Senator Vanstone announced that the Commonwealth Ombudsman would have a strengthened role in immigration and detention matters. Three years later another Immigration Minister, Chris Evans, announced a Cabinet decision aimed at restoring integrity to Australia's immigration system. This new policy was based on a rejection of the notion that dehumanising and punishing unauthorised arrivals with long-term detention acted as a deterrent. Henceforth the Immigration Ombudsman would be asked to review the cases of everyone in detention for more than six months. Children, including juvenile crew members of asylum boats would no longer be kept in detention centres, indefinite or arbitrary detention was ruled not acceptable, confinement to detention centres of anyone was to be used as a last resort and for the shortest practical time and people in detention were to be treated fairly and reasonably, ensuring the inherent dignity of the human person. This paper sets out the experiences of an Immigration Ombudsman who mistakenly believed that the government was genuine in its commitment to the ...
- Castan Q&A - Susan Ryan Q&A interview with The Hon Ms Susan Ryan AO - Commonwealth Age Discrimination Commissioner
- Castan Event - The Success and Challenges of Transitional Justice in Sierra Leone Sierra Leone, a country that experienced one of the most brutish civil wars between 1991 and 2002, can offer answers at least to some of the myriad of accountability questions raised in transitional justice. After the war Sierra Leone established two institutions: a Truth and Reconciliation Commission (SLTRC) and the Special Court for Sierra Leone (SCSL). The SLTRC assembled many perpetrators of atrocities during the war and victims of the same war, as well as those who created the sociological, political and economic environment that led to the war in the first place. The SCSL is a unique hybrid tribunal of local and international law, established to indict, prosecute, and convict those who bear 'greatest responsibility for war crimes' committed within the country during the period of the Sierra Leonean civil war. This presentation will look at the political, sociological as well as legal successes and challenges of the SLTRC and SCSL, discussing the ramifications of setting up those two mechanisms simultaneously and the financial implication of setting up the court. Following a 420 day trial, the Special Court for Sierra Leone in the Hague recently sentenced former Liberian President, Charles Taylor, to 50 years' jail for aiding and abetting crimes and atrocities that claimed 50000 lives during the Sierra Leone civil war. He is the first head of state to be convicted by an international criminal tribunal since the Nuremberg trials. Emmanuel Saffa Abdulai is a lawyer by ...
- Castan Conference 2011 - Michael Thurston CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE RIGHT TO CONNECT US Consul General Michael Thurston discusses the importance the US Government assigns to promoting global corporate social responsibility and internet freedom, the growing interconnectedness of the two issues, and concrete efforts by the US State Department and partner organizations to achieve those objectives. Michael Thurston arrived in Melbourne in September 2008 to serve as the Principal Officer at the US Consulate General. From September 2007 to September 2008 he was the Team Leader of the Diyala South Embedded Provincial Reconstruction Team in Diyala Province, Iraq. Prior to this he served in Rwanda, South Africa, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Washington DC, Sri Lanka and Mexico City. Mr. Thurston is a graduate of the University of Washington in Seattle, as well as the University Of Washington School Of Law. He worked as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for King County in Seattle for more than five years before joining the Foreign Service in 1988. More information available at: www.law.monash.edu.au
- Castan Q&A - Ron Merkel QC Bio: Ron Merkel QC was admitted to the bar in 1971 and practised as Queens Counsel from 1982. He was a founding member of the Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service, a founding trustee and treasurer of the Koori Aboriginal Heritage trust. He has been the President of the Victorian Council for Civil Liberties, the Australian Council for Civil Liberties and the Victorian Immigration Advice and Rights Centre. In 1996 he served as a Judge of the Federal Court of Australia until 2006. He is currently Chairperson of the Australian Indigenous Art Code Ltd. Last year he was awarded the 2011 Human Rights Medal by the Australian Human Rights Commission for 'a long and outstanding commitment to the promotion and advancement of human rights'. Questions: - You mention in your talk that the Constitution has developed some surprising human rights protections. What did you mean by that? - Do those protections mean that Australia doesn't need a Bill of Rights? - You've mentioned that the Constitution has been surprisingly adaptable in its interpretation, yet in terms of actually changing the Constitution by referendum, Australia has not been very successful. Why is that?
- Castan Conference 2011 - Lyn McDade 'Military justice and human rights' Abstract: The presentation will briefly outline the history and statutory framework of Military Justice in Australia, and discuss how it operates within the ADF, with particular emphasis on the rights and protections provided to service members. Bio: Brigadier McDade is the first Australian Director of Military Prosecutions since the position was established as a statutory appointment under the Defence Force Discipline Act 1982. Brigadier McDade graduated in Law from the University of Adelaide in 1980. She was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia in December 1980, and to the register of practitioners of the High Court of Australia in 1981. She is also admitted to practise in the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and the Northern Territory. More info: www.law.monash.edu.au
- HeartBreaKa - It's Alright (Produced by Jon Castan --- Follow him on --- Instagram: heartbreaka Twitter: /iheartbreaka Soundcloud: /iheartbreaka Shot by Adlai J. Pacificar Edited by Mr. Jizzaki
- Castan Q&A - Paul Mason Paul Mason is an educator, speaker and movement builder. When he was nine years old, Paul spent hours queuing with his parents, as they voted in South Africa's first democratic election; and helped usher in the end of Apartheid. Years later, in Australia, his interest in social justice would lead him to join the Oaktree Foundation, where he served four years as WA State Director, before moving back to South Africa to Manage the Foundation's Schools 4 Schools education program. Paul's volunteering and community service has taken him to Rwanda, Malawi, India and Bangladesh, and earned him Western Australia's 2007 Youth Citizenship Award, and the University of Western Australia's Applied Anthropology Award. Paul was selected as one of the first Australians to be trained as a Global Poverty Project presenter in 2009, and has delivered 1.4 Billion Reasons at countless schools, universities, conferences and businesses since. The Global Poverty Project is working to catalyse the movement to end extreme poverty - building a movement of people taking simple, yet effective actions to help create opportunities for our world's poorest people. We know that the world has made unprecedented progress fighting extreme poverty over the last 30 years, reducing the percentage of the world's population living in extreme poverty by more than half. We also know that it's technically possible for us to end extreme poverty within a generation. At the Global Poverty Project, we've made it our ...
- Castan Conference 2011 - Megan Davis Recognising Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People in the Constitution Abstract: The federal government has established a process by which to gauge the level of support in the community for constitutional recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. This paper will explain the work of the Expert Panel, some of the most commonly suggested options for recognition and identify the main obstacles or challenges to a successful referendum. Bio: Dr Megan Davis is Director of the Indigenous Law Centre and Professor in the Faculty of Law, UNSW. Megan is also an Acting Commissioner of the NSW Land and Environment Court and an Expert Member of the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues based in New York.
- Castan Q&A - Gareth Evans Professor the Hon Gareth Evans AC QC Chancellor of The Australian National University, President Emeritus of the International Crisis Group and former Australian Foreign Minister Bio: Gareth Evans is Chancellor of Australian National University, Professorial Fellow at the University of Melbourne, and President Emeritus of the International Crisis Group which he led from 2000-2009. He was a member of the Australian Parliament for 21 years, and a Cabinet Minister for 13 including as Foreign Minister from 1988-96. He co-chaired the International Commissions on Intervention and State Sovereignty (2000-01), which initiated the 'responsibility to protect' concept, and Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament (2008-10). Evans has written or edited nine books, most recently The Responsibility to Protect: Ending Mass Atrocity Crimes Once and for All (Brookings Institution Press, 2008). In May 2010 he was awarded the 2010 Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute Award for Freedom from Fear, for his pioneering work on the responsibility to protect, and his contributions to conflict prevention and resolution, arms control and disarmament. In December 2011 Foreign Policy magazine cited him as one of the Top 100 Global Thinkers for 2011.
- Roma-Zaglebie Lubin streaming live diretta (22-07-2012) ecco dove guardarla hd. Totti Castan Zeman Roma-Zaglebie Lubin streaming live diretta (22-07-2012) ecco dove guardarla hd. Totti Castan Zeman. Roma-Zaglebie Lubin streaming live diretta (22-07-2012) ecco dove guardarla hd. Totti Castan Tachtsidis Roma-Zaglebie Lubin streaming live diretta (22-07-2012) ecco dove guardarla hd. Totti Castan Tachtsidis. Il commento di Andrea Pelagatti. So when he takes the field as a member of Italy's AS Roma on Sunday in an international friendly against Poland's Zaglebie Lubin at the Friendly Confines, it will add to the 24-year-old's career highlights. "This is special for me, even if you took the Chicago and the Wrigley part out of it," Bradley said after Roma's training session Saturday. "Just to be able to step out on the field with Roma is something that's special to begin with. "You see how much history is inside [Wrigley Field]. So I think for our team, for our players, right away when you walk in, you sense that you're in a special place." After a stint with Serie A club Chievo Verona, Bradley's move to Roma, which became official July 15, is among the most celebrated transfers for a US-born field player. Bradley, the son of former US national-team and Fire coach Bob Bradley, is known for his defensive ability in the midfield. He should be an excellent complement to an AS Roma team that employs an attacking 4-3-3 formation.
- LEANDRO CASTAN
- Castan Conference 2012 - Gareth Evans Professor the Hon Gareth Evans AC QC Chancellor of The Australian National University, President Emeritus of the International Crisis Group and former Australian Foreign Minister ''The responsibility to protect' after Libya and Syria' Abstract: 'The responsibility to protect' doctrine unanimously adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2005 has been hailed by historian Martin Gilbert as the most significant adjustment to sovereignty in 360 years. But is the international community's willingness to cooperate in ending mass atrocity crimes more rhetorical than real? Was the intervention in Libya a new benchmark for effective action - or, given subsequent paralysis over Syria, the high water mark from which the tide will now recede? Bio: Gareth Evans is Chancellor of Australian National University, Professorial Fellow at the University of Melbourne, and President Emeritus of the International Crisis Group which he led from 2000-2009. He was a member of the Australian Parliament for 21 years, and a Cabinet Minister for 13 including as Foreign Minister from 1988-96. He co-chaired the International Commissions on Intervention and State Sovereignty (2000-01), which initiated the 'responsibility to protect' concept, and Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament (2008-10). Evans has written or edited nine books, most recently The Responsibility to Protect: Ending Mass Atrocity Crimes Once and for All (Brookings Institution Press, 2008). In May 2010 he was awarded the 2010 Franklin ...
twitter about castan
- Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan Gracias! n________n
- sarahi_castan: @Angeel_Alcaala Jjajaja Tu Erees mas cuero y mas Lindoooooo<3 netaa
- sarahi_castan: @brandonn_mtz En vacacioones (: De estas Ire a monterrey namas me dices que cine porque yo no conosco y ya te invito yo<3
- Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan sipi n.n
- sarahi_castan: @Angeel_Alcaala Aeee:$$ Enceriooo? <3
- sarahi_castan: RT @Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan Muy cueera tuu jaja que linda!
- brandonn_mtz: @sarahi_castan cndo??
- sarahi_castan: @brandonn_mtz Vamooos jajaaj(:
- Castan_de_aseme: 準備というのは常に万全にしておくべき手抜きで失敗とか笑えないです
- vpaulve: Y eso q hace 2 años se fue RT @Lima_Cero: #Metropolitano El alza en las tarifas es culpa tanto de Castañ (cont) http://t.co/IPNXerwQ
- sarahi_castan: RT @SamanthaAvaloos: Les regalo esta foto :) http://t.co/nsVC0Ohn
- Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan Muy cueera tuu jaja que linda!
- sarahi_castan: @Angeel_Alcaala Noo Quee Peeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:$$ <3
- sarahi_castan: RT @Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan cueeraa! n__n
- Castan_de_aseme: やべぇいつも出来てたくもソロが出来ないとかドンだけだし
- Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan cueeraa! n__n
- sarahi_castan: @Angeel_Alcaala Soy Yoooooo ajajajajajajaajaja
- sarahi_castan: @Angeel_Alcaala Jajajajaja Esssoo lo pusee Yooo:$ <3
- sarahi_castan: RT @_vanessazga: http://t.co/GHKQMNQi
- Leme12: @MonteiroBenini tenho sdds de quando eu era lemeandro castan
- davi_castan: @mylifeasmalfoy IHIUASHUIASHUI Sim, sim. Boa
- Arkhancjr: Aew, @l_castan ! Esse título tb é seu!!! Parabéns e muita sorte na nova fase!
- Husani_: @HTotti_ CRISE! Mesmo com Castán na zaga?
- mylifeasmalfoy: @davi_castan papelada pra provar minha fluência, porque sem papel ninguém acredita, né? x_x
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 Mañana me dices que te dijo (: <3 buenas noches
- mylifeasmalfoy: @davi_castan UAHSOUA Nunca fiz curso de inglês, mas ouvi boatos de que é fácil arrumar biquinho lá xD Talvez vou fazer só pra ter uma +
- sarahi_castan: RT @sary998: @sarahi_castan jajaja bye igualmente <3 sisi yo le digo(:
- davi_castan: @mylifeasmalfoy Legal, legal. Eu queria ser tatuador, mas não sei desenhar JHASKASHKASJHKSAJ ow, você estuda na Wizard?
- sary998: @sarahi_castan jajaja bye igualmente <3 sisi yo le digo(:
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 Jjajajajaja Bueno jiji me tengo que ir bye cdt tocayaa<3 Buenas noches ay me saludas ami novio brandon mañana porfaa<3
- mylifeasmalfoy: @davi_castan Primeira vez que eu decido algo em relação a isso que fico satisfeita de verdade UHAEUHU
- sary998: @sarahi_castan me las escondo:p
- davi_castan: @mylifeasmalfoy que foda
- fehfehfaria: @sigadebbie @matheus_ofera Gil não é top, mas é alto, bate de mais, e joga pela esquerda, as mesmas caracteristicas do castan!
- Angeel_Alcaala: @sarahi_castan Hola :D
- sarahi_castan: @Angeel_Alcaala Hooooooolaaaa<3 (:
- Marcinhaas: Aquele abraço alvinegro para @suzyayres @reinaldoazevedo @BlogdoJuca @Robert_Britto @quatroemcampo @l_castan @ToffolettoCatia @futebolcbnsp
- davi_castan: @LeMadeira muito obrigado, senhorita
- amanda_biersack: RT @l_castan: “@bielzinhogah: @l_castan EAE CASTAN QUEM VENCE?? CORINGÃO OU CHELSEA ???”Corinthians claro !!!
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 Jjajajajajaja y como le arass? (:
- sary998: @sarahi_castan no:p
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 En la secu te deja llevarlas pintadas?? (:
- LeMadeira: @davi_castan fez o bom uso da palavra
- sary998: @sarahi_castan no ni de loca:p
- UniversoAyA: Castan <3
- TamyFenixX: @SPDS_Necronauta o Coritnhians vai se basear no valot do L. Castán que era o melhor zagueiro do Brasil qdo foi vendido.
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 Noo te las despinteeeeeeeeeeees (:
- sarahi_castan: RT @sary998: @sarahi_castan jajajaj se pone solo asdfghjjkl :c :c
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 Sii nntppp(: Tocayaa<3 Nimodoo escribo mal:( ajajjajaja
- mariomartincruz: @Albertigues le iria muy bien. Con la pérdida de Castan, nada mejor que Dede para ocupar su puesto.
- sary998: @sarahi_castan jajajaj se pone solo asdfghjjkl :c :c
- sary998: @sarahi_castan jajajaj se pone solo asdfghjjkl :c
- sarahi_castan: RT @sary998: La persona que peor parece escribir de mis amigos es @sarahi_castan (puntos negativos 1) #TuitUtil http://t.co/e3dREMo3
- davi_castan: amanhã tem peneira
- sarahi_castan: @sary998 JAJAJAJAJAJAJA Aee:(
- sarahi_castan: RT @Angeel_Alcaala: Sigan a @MelanieAglae Si? :D Porfavor n______n verán que es una hermosisissisisisisisma persona! <3 :D
- davi_castan: @LuVarella_ @gabsugui obg Lu =D
- davi_castan: @gabsugui mas eu não quero entrar D:
- davi_castan: @LeMadeira óbvio que estou falando dela
- davi_castan: RT @LeMadeira: @davi_castan ênfase no "puta" ao falar da edna, se você estiver falando da prof de matemática
- sary998: La persona que peor parece escribir de mis amigos es @sarahi_castan (puntos negativos 1) #TuitUtil http://t.co/e3dREMo3
- akemiibarguren: Santi castan, es la persona mas insoportable que conozco hasta ahora.
- Carlos1Car: @castan_h porque' al picar seguir,me pusieron ..pendiente
- lehalqueja: @l_castan liiindo voce s2
- LuVarella_: @davi_castan @gabsugui eita, parabéns Dalva (:
- LeMadeira: @davi_castan ênfase no "puta" ao falar da edna, se você estiver falando da prof de matemática
- davi_castan: estou feliz e triste ao mesmo tempo
- sarahi_castan: RT @devanymoralees: 9na foto de @_alexsotelo <3 esta vez acompañado por mario & justino http://t.co/zUVnHuBk
- davi_castan: @gabsugui 50!
- davi_castan: e não caiu o que a edna falou que ia cair na federal, aquela puta
- FABIOROGOM: @papodebola @Vessoni Fácil resposta, quem era o reserva na Libertadores quando o monstro da zaga (Castán) estava jogando muito?
- davi_castan: justo a que eu menos queria e a que eu fiz com menos vontade, fiz 80%!
- robertchenha_: RT @dridsmarcondes_: sdds Leandro Castan sdds Liedson
- davi_castan: ACERTEI 40 NA FEDERALLLL
- _Eat_My_Tweets: Photo: Navarre, Spain by David Martin Castan http://t.co/TF0M3zxB
- Zeman_landia: Castan's yellow good enough to see him out vs Milan. Marcos left the game on crutches and unlikely to play #Romagnoli http://t.co/i2lE3iSG
- aureasouto: @cpmvitor2 e como. O Dedé tem um estilo bem parecido com o do Castán, além de ser alto.
- sarahi_castan: RT @Diego_Acabatelo: laas chichirrinas y su ballet http://t.co/qNIwk3u1
- sarahi_castan: RT @Debanhi_Diaz: Dios brandon es tan hagdhadfahfrhaefarhagfrha me entienden? yo se que si;p
- Marques_Rafa_: @davi_castan da pra chamar no chat?
- davi_castan: eaê, voltei dos menestréis! Muito bom, cara
- davi_castan: @GLipere beleza
- sarahi_castan: RT @ObsesionABrando: &aun me preguntaspOrque es mi idOlO @brandon_meza pOr ser cOmO es & siempre lO bOi a apOyar en tOdO:) RT :) es el mejor http://t.co/fYShHTq0
- sarahi_castan: @brandon_meza Ereees bn cueroooo! (: y buena persona por eso nunca pierdo las esperanzas de que me sigas hermoso tequieromucho buenas noches
- TamyFenixX: @SPDS_Necronauta o Corinthians está atrás do Dedé. Fico imaginando se tivessem segurado o Castán e trouxessem ele :/
- Checa_delpolsp: RT @rodrigocheca: Liedshow, Castán, Alex e William também fazem parte deste título. #Bicampeão
- sarahi_castan: RT @EmilyMonse_Meza: Creo que si llega a casarse y tener hijos sera un gran padre =) http://t.co/l8iVkI9Z
- upgradesucesso: @l_castan da uma renova da na camisa do corinthians poe a do mundial
- sarahi_castan: RT @EmilyMonse_Meza: encerio no hay duda el no es mamon y llegara a ser un excelente padre http://t.co/ggt1T3wN
- sarahi_castan: RT @mariiapattricia: RT SI LA VISTE (': @brandon_meza http://t.co/jPBlHAlq
- sarahi_castan: RT @mariiapattricia: "@anaponce1 : @brandon_meza PERFECCIÓN ♥.♥ http://t.co/XyQ4AIpJ "
- sarahi_castan: RT @Gretchen_meza: @brandon_meza SIGUEMEE porfavvorr http://t.co/LlnhoBa2
- upgradesucesso: @l_castan esse cara é vc, vc fez arte desse titulo
- danuKampungan: RT @romaindonesia: Dan .. Roma tanpa Castan saat melawan Milan pekan depan
- Imonieee: Photo: Navarre, Spain by David Martin Castan http://t.co/8MeQUOON
- loiracorintiana: @Laryh_Santoss @l_castan @Andre_Santos27 Se tivessem ficado, hj seriam campeões, se voltarem serão recebidos de braços abertos. é isso!
- loiracorintiana: @Laryh_Santoss @l_castan @Andre_Santos27 Sem ingratidão, estão na história, mas hj defendem outras cores e se tornaram torcedores, FoiiiBom!
- romaindomlg: Hasil pertandingan kemarin si Marcos kakinya terkilir, si Castan akumulasi kartu kuning.
- GLipere: @davi_castan vou passar 12:30 na sua casa !! Blz
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about castan
“Castan and. WordPress blog about Castan. Castan. The colossal speed, An underground passage. He said, and of an inert steel hatchway opened. It's a So they were the last and whimpered. - started to come along the the tile floor. - - But if we're unlucky,”
“Discuss your favorite games on the EA forums. Learn the latest tips and tricks from other gamers like you and share you own personal thoughts and discoveries”
— All about CASTAN: EA Forums,
“The new NFC technology (Near-Field Communication) is to become a milestone in the way users interact with their mobile phones. This technology is an essential”
— About Toro.... | Toro Blog, toro-
“Tim Wilson over at Dark Reading is reporting on a recent Applied Research West survey on NAC (it sounds like it was sponsored by Symantec, but I'm not sure): 300 security professionals interviewed 70% have already deployed NAC or plan”
— Illuminations: It's NAC survey season, nevis-
“Posts: 309. Joined: 23.05.2002. Member No.: 2400. Castan oprostaj buduce fudbalske velesile! QUOTE. todayistheday: Castan oprostaj buduce fudbalske velesile! :roll:”
— TUNIS - Forum B92, forum.b92.net
“Images of castan ( sort order date ) Last comments for images of castan The unauthorized use of the photos is illegal. Terms and conditions email: webmasterphoto- | skype”
— Photos of castan > Album name: - Photo forum, photo-
“Human Trafficking Forum - The Reality in Australia. Co-hosted by the Castan Centre for This forum will embark on a one hour enlightening discussion on the immigration issues”
— Human Trafficking Forum - The Reality in Australia, law.monash.edu.au
“Aeria Games offers free online 2D and 3D MMORPG, flash, web browser games, blogging, custom profile, and other community features. castan61's blog. castan blog. Videos. posted by castan61 on May 1st 2009. salut g 2 lapis et je n' arrive pas a les utiliser comment faire vous pouver m '”
— castan61's blog | Aeria Games,