- Retail store for teacher, classroom, student, and educational supplies. — “American Classroom Supply”, american-classroom-
- Classroom Clipart is a Free Clip Art Gallery and clipart site with thousands of free clipart images, animated clipart, illustrations, photos and videos. — “Classroom Clipart”,
- A classroom is a room in which teaching or learning activities can Classrooms are found in educational institutions of all kinds, including public and private schools, corporations, and religious and humanitarian. — “Classroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- 1558 Classroom Clip Art. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art images, clipart. — “Classroom Clip Art Vector Graphics. 1558 classroom EPS”,
- Classroom definition, a room, as in a school or college, in which classes are held. See more. — “Classroom | Define Classroom at ”,
- Classroom 2.0 is a free, community-supported network. We especially hope that those who are "beginners" will find this a supportive comfortable place to start being part of the digital dialog. PBS Teachers® and Classroom 2.0, with support from Elluminate, are. — “Classroom 2.0”, classroom20.com
- Pronunciation of classroom. Translations of classroom. classroom synonyms, classroom antonyms. Information about classroom in the free online English dictionary and home room, homeroom - a classroom in which all students in a particular grade (or in a division of a grade) meet at certain times. — “classroom - definition of classroom by the Free Online”,
- classroom ( ) n. A room or place especially in a school in which classes are conducted: a second-floor classroom; an outdoor. — “classroom: Definition from ”,
- A Thai girl is just waiting to meet you at The Classroom™ Thai Girls A-Go-Go Bar, Soi 13/4, South Pattaya, Thailand. Visit us to meet Thai girls and Pattaya girls. — “Classroom 1 Go-Go Bar”, classroom1.com
- KI educational furniture includes: classroom furniture, powered tables, auditorium seating, fixed seating, tables, desking, task/desk seating, guest/side seating, lounge Discover how KI furniture for Higher Education meets the needs from the classroom to the computer lab and everywhere in between. — “KI Education - HOME PAGE”,
- Classroom - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Classroom”,
- Online shopping for arts and crafts supplies, lesson plans, educational software, and student materials. — “Classroom Direct”,
- You can bring a Responsive Classroom workshop to your school or district! Language is one of your most powerful tools. Start a study group in your school using this cost-effective, convenient, and versatile multimedia kit with The Power of Our Words as the core text. — “Responsive Classroom: A practical approach to creating safe”,
- Learn about Classroom Computers on . Find info and videos including: Management of Computers in the Classroom & Computer Lab, How to Study Computers in the Classroom, The History of Computers in the Classroom and much more. — “Classroom Computers - ”,
- Adopt-A-Classroom directs 100% of all donations, grants and fundraising to classroom teachers, and your school donation is tax deductible. Our website supports PTA fundraising, school fundraising and grants for teachers!. — “School Fundraising: School Donation: Grants for Teachers: PTA”,
- Classroom calendar - 6,757 results from 409 stores, including Get Ready Kids Formerly MtB Mtb800 Classroom Calendar, Remarkable Magnetic Classroom Calendar, Educational Insights Remarkable Magnetic Classroom Calendar, REMARKABLE MAGNETIC. — “Classroom calendar - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- A not-for-profit corporation that helps students in their transition from school to the external world. Providers of software to school children simulating a real workplace environment. — “Classroom. Inc. |”,
- Since 1994 Classroom Connect has been the leader in helping teachers use technology to improve learning. The company's high quality professional development programs and online instructional materials meet the changing needs of K-12 school districts nationwide. — “Classroom Connect | Home”,
related videos for classroom
- Moodle in the Classroom Middle school teacher Molly Tipton uses Moodle in her 8th grade social studies class.
- The Magical Classroom™ A short film by SMART Technologies showcasing the magic of our touch-sensitive interactive whiteboards. Visit
- Twitter in the classroom? High schoolers at Roosevelt High School in Minneapolis, Minn. are being engaged in the classroom in a whole new way. By using social media tools and giving them access to the Internet, students are able to learn in different ways. Having discussions about their English class online has increased their level of attention and engagement in their studies.
- Disney's THE LION KING - Classroom Education Series - Part 4: An Actor Prepares Go behind the scenes as Scar prepares for the show. For a study guide, visit Connect with us on Facebook at
- Crazy Creationism in a High School Classroom *Facepalm!* Just listen to some of the crazy talk coming from these crazy students and teacher who believe in Creationism and at the same time wear the cross close to their hearts. You'll be amazed at their comments!
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Bible in Classroom A short excerpt from his Keynote presentation at the Amazing Meeting 6 in Las Vegas, NV. Tyson talks about UFO's and Inept Aliens. For more information about The Amazing Meeting go to
- Dr. Michael Wesch - Social Media in the Classroom Kansas State University professor Michael Wesch discusses through an interesting presentation the nature of social media and how he put it to use in his Anthropology courses.
- Classroom Assessment Techniques A teaching and learning video vignette presented by Shaun Longstreet. Topics covered in this video include: The Four Dimensions of Learning, Summative Assessments, and Formative Assessments.
- Classroom Innovation What does a 21st Century classroom look like? A few questions from a 21st Century learner may help you understand how and why you need to innovate.
- Teaching in Korea: Inside the Classroom recently, some viewers asked me about what sort of curriculum they could expect to use or deal with when they go abroad to teach. that is a difficult question to answer since every private school uses a different curriculum or in some cases, none at all. In this video I'll tell you a little about my experiences working at private schools in South Korea. I hope it helps. Music by the awesome BetamaxDC. He is a great musician and a great Japan vlogger: Be sure to check out my other "uncut" channel: Here are some useful links for teaching: www.mes-
- Observing Standards-in-Action: ESL Classroom Lesson Video produced to accompany Unit 4 of the Standards-in-Action innovations depicting an instructor of English-as-a-second language implementing standards-based education.
- In the Classroom (Clip) CHECK IT OUT!!! Use this video to teach the names of the objects in the classroom. Students should now be familiar with speaking in sentences thanks to practicing the "Alphabet Words". Make sure when they are asked what something is they always say "It's a..." before giving the answer.
- Disney's THE LION KING - Classroom Education Series - Part 1: From Screen to Stage See how the classic Disney film was adapted into a musical. For a study guide, visit Connect with us on Facebook at
- Class Room 206: Making Time for English In one representative class room in Evans Adult School, California's largest adult school English language program (www.lausd.k12.ca.us students and teachers discuss how new immigrants make time to learn English. Special thanks to Moby for the donated music. Learn more about how you can support adult English language learners here: is.gd
- full metal classroom a parody of full metal jacket really funny video
- Classroom Technology Demonstration This is an excerpt from the March 27, 2006 Okemos Public School Board meeting. Kelly Carrier, a high school science teacher, demonstrates technology tools, especially his personal Tablet PC, that he uses in his classes.
- Whitest Kids U' Know - Classroom Skit The Classroom Skit from the WKUK: the teacher gets the class to guess which students mother died and the details of it...Catch WKUK on IFC (Formerly Fuse) @ 10pm Tuesdays
- Laptops and iPods in the Classroom Students at Stowe Elementary in Des Moines are using iPods and Laptops to enhance the learning environment.
- Whole Brain Teaching: 6th Grade, Classroom Management A lesson in the order of operations for a 6th grade class, demonstrating Whole Brain Teaching classroom management system. More information about Whole Brain Teaching is available from Chris Biffle, CBiffle@. Or visit our website, .
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom Minnehaha Academy has over 50 Promethean interactive white boards in our classrooms.
- Whole Brain Teaching: 3rd Grade: Classroom Management Watch first year teacher, Andrea Schindler, demonstrate features of Whole Brain Teaching's classroom management system with her inner city, third graders! (To schedule a Whole Brain Teaching seminar at your school, email Chris Biffle at CBiffle@.)
- Teacher Breaks Down Throws Stuff in Classroom New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel):
- Funky Forest - Youth Classroom (with english subtitles) Weirdest movie ever. It's so... japanese. Watch also: and
- Disney's THE LION KING - Classroom Education Series - Part 3: Meet the Characters The creative team and cast members discuss the characters they bring to life. For a study guide, visit Connect with us on Facebook at
- Mrs. Cunningham's Classroom Rules Final presentation for a course Teaching in Multicultural Settings at Chatham University.
- SUPERWOG: CLASSROOM COMEBACKS (INSULTS) AND HOW TO WIN Superwog explains the best techniques when it comes to classroom comebacks, including the best and worst calls and how to deliver them. SUPERWOG T-SHIRTS/SINGLETS: Facebook
- Whole Brain Teaching: College: Classroom Management The longer we talk, the more students we lose. College instructor Chris Biffle demonstrates micro-lecturing, the crucial Whole Brain Teaching classroom management technique that not only breaks information into understandable chunks, but also has a built in check for student comprehension. For 100s of pages of free downloads, go to
- Saw III - The Classroom Trap aka the Body Chains The Classroom Trap aka the Body Chains Troy awakes in a classroom with numerous chains piercing his flesh. Billy the puppet hints to Troy on a television that he must graphically tear the chains out of his flesh within one minute and a half or he'll be killed when the bomb detonates. FAQs Q: ZOMG!!!1111 U CANT SURVIVE IF U RIP OUT YOUR JAW AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO RIP YOUR JAW OFF WITH YOUR BARE HANDS! ZOOOMG! PLOT HOLE! A: That's the point. A twist ending reveals Amanda created the trap to be inescapable.
- The Drifting Classroom For more information please come to
- Vodafone Delights Ad Li'l things you do for me And nobody else make me feel good.. Li'l things you do for me Making me smile and no one else could...
- Kurbaan ClassRoom Debate HQ one of the best scenes from kurbaan bollywood movie(2009)....redefining terrorism....a muslim in US debating over invasion of white allied forces in afganistan & iraq.......leaves whole classroom full of americans totally speechless RIYAZ-VIVEK OBEROI PROF.KHAN-SAIF ALI KHAN
- Stereotypes -- Stossel In The Classroom An experiment with blue-eyed and brown-eyed children shows how bias can make it harder for kids to succeed. Educators are encouraged to visit toorder their own free Stossel In The Classroom DVDs or to watch additional videos streamed live from the site which didn't make the cut to be on the DVD with questions. The DVDs not only include these videos, but also worksheets and activity ideas. (Video taken from Stossel In The Classroom, though this account is unaffiliated with Stossel In The Classroom, ABC, the Center for Independent Thought, and/or John Stossel.)
- CENSORED 8800 PENNIES (For the classroom!) Jordan get's towed....and pays them back Follow us on Twitter! Jordan(THE STAR): Devon(THE SIDEKICK): James(THE GUY WHO FILMED IT): WCTV LOCAL NEWS STATION INTERVIEW: www.wctv.tv Fsview interview by Adam Clement photos by Melina Vastola: On a side note "The Pub" is a local club that we have. He didn't drink and was not going to drive under the infuence.
- Prangstgrüp Teach!
- 28 Days Classroom Session 28 Days Classroom Session arguement between Gwen & Daniel
- The Rules of the Classroom Song Mr. Stanley reviews the 5 rules of Kindergarten classrooms at Myers Elementary, but through a fun new song! Sing along!!!!!!! ~The rules of the classroom... make us safe and happy!!!!~ 1. Raise your hand and wait to speak. 2. Walk in school. 3. Be nice. 4. Keep your hands and feet to yourself. 5. Clean up.
- Teaching Storytelling in the Classroom Children Tell Stories, an award-winning 288 page book by Martha Hamilton and Mitch Weiss, comes with a companion DVD showing demonstrations of storytelling use in classrooms, as well as 25 printable stories. Aimed at teachers of grades K-8, this Anne Izard Storyteller's Choice Award-winning book/DVD provides clear and detailed directions for teaching storytelling. This resource offers extensive tips for integrating storytelling into the curriculum, shows how storytelling links to state standards, and provides extensive bibliographies for all aspects of storytelling.
- Connected Classroom This video was created as an introduction for a presentation at PETE&C. The session was designed to show teachers how to connect their classrooms to the world of information. Visit to participate in the conversation or add your ideas. RESOURCE LINKS MY BLOG TEACHER RESOURCES http This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License Please feel free to use and share this message.
- How To Maintain Classroom Discipline - Good And Bad Methods Training Educational Video Maintaining Classroom Discipline (1947). Good and bad methods of disciplining inappropriate classsroom behavior. This was a very well made instructional movie for teachers. While there are new & different problems in the modern schools, the basic ideas of this film still holds. The opening messages are exactly what the best research on classroom behaviour tells us: 1. The vast majority of behaviour problems in the classrom involve minor breaches of discipline. 2. These incidents originate in the classroom situation itself and are within the control of the teacher. 3. Disciplinary problems in the classroom are symptoms of underlying weaknesses in total learning situation. BY CONTRASTING METHODS OF HANDLING THE SAME CLASS, TECHNIQUES ARE SHOWN FOR SECURING CLASS DISCIPLINE and STIMULATING THE INTEREST OF STUDENTS.Producer: McGraw-Hill Films; Creative Commons license: Public Domain.
twitter about classroom
- Dance_Reader: @BalletBlossom have you joined In Balanchine's Classroom project on Facebook? Check my profile page for info and Dance Films Assn Thanks.
- ForeverReg: theexoticloser: http:///xk720ubm0v
- SNewco: RT @nlafferty: iPodsibilities Blog - thoughts about using iPods and iPads in the classroom http://bit.ly/gfmFoh (via @jrhode) #mobiMOOC
- olugbemisola: wonderfully detailed; "The Complete Educator’s Guide to Using Skype effectively in the classroom" from The Edublogger: http://bit.ly/fzy76h
- LindaMDarker: Ideas for classroom door decorations for back-to-school http://dld.bz/6JkD
- williamsnewtech: Reading about ePals and BrainHoney http://t.co/iNAQpkX
- missblessingx: RT @Boss_Thickness: I remember when me and @missblessingx had a physical fight over a 40p drink LOL the whole classroom shook < LOOOOOOOOOOL
- VictoriaTeji: Sometimes I think school's such a pointless institution... anything worth learning I learnt outside classroom walls.
- Yvette03: Master storyteller M.K. Asante keeps it real in the classroom http://fb.me/u0yjmDWG
- mstanger: RT @audreywatters: I really cannot recommend this blog highly enough http://t.co/EIArzPT if you're considering Minecraft in the classroom (& you should!)
- Boss_Thickness: I remember when me and @missblessingx had a physical fight over a 40p drink LOL the whole classroom shook
- NGO_CSW_NY: RT @UN_Women: RT @ungei: Video: Out of the Field and into the Classroom: Educating Girls in the Developing World http://bit.ly/gqr1DY
- Prosenteach: National Air and Space Museum Educational Programs -- Resources -- Classroom http://bit.ly/gUaN4i
- uranori15: The breakfast is coffee and Oreo. I will get ready to go to the classroom
- turiarichardson: Are you using available technology as a tool in your classroom? http:///a_tech/tech/tech004.shtml
- divagk: RT @TheRoot247: Bill Cosby @ #nationalactionnetwork dinner: 'This thing about the black male in the classroom, I want the black male in the house'
- PrettyEyeCandi1: @HighPriestQue I didn't say that. I said some people refuse to gain understanding and don't belong in the classroom.
- Ayana6316: Teaching Fish Tricks In The Classroom http://www.buycheapfishinggear.co.cc/teaching-fish-tricks-in-the-classroom/
- jeff_mcl: @epmd73 ...wait til they're in 3rd grade and volunteer to take the (real, live) classroom rat home for winter break.
- KISA01977: I'm at University Of Phoenix (Home Classroom) (423 S Seminole Ave, Inverness) http://4/ifzylc
- dinosaursx33: I found my ez link card at my classroom table so stupid me lo ! ~.~
- MrNobis: just finished "The Tipping Point"...how do I find the Mavens in my classroom and our schools? #edchat #ntchat
- 24_black_mamba: Forget that... I'll head to the dorms n do this HW! I wanna be #winning always.. Even in the lame classroom!
- bloggingfriend: Keep Your Blog Readers Hooked Using Classroom etiquette http:///4u5vfmy
- abbewaldron: RT @kylepace: From @iPodsibilities: 5 Reasons I Want iPad 2 in My Classroom: http://j.mp/dNHRSB
- TechnologyLMC: Technology: Fiberglass dogs to raise money for classroom technology – http://bit.ly/e1LXTF
- OumDanyal: RT @TIPSTeam: Taking technology into the classroom | iPods in the classroom | Lethbridge Herald: http://bit.ly/e2MsvU via @tkorte
- frankyz89: I'm at Classroom D8.11 (Taylors University Lakeside Campus, Puchong) http://4/hxFsFa
- cheelseeaaxox: Definitely not looking forward to foodprep tomorrow, just cause were not cooking and were stuck in the classroom
- ellLyaz: No bull but some people in this classroom look like if they have been taken out of "the wild thornberries"
- fruitypebbIe: I'm at 3E2 Classroom (North Vista Secondary School) http://4/fKazDt
- C_Al34: At church and this lil kid took a numba two on himself and now the classroom smellss soooo. Freakin bad!
- LiZzO_Dee: @Dj_Kurbz @ohyancitaa I've been having a bad day. And to top it off my phone was left inside my classroom :/ lol
- pakikaka: The Wordpress Classroom 2.0 http://bit.ly/dTomlm #Wordpress #SEO
- vocinojan: The Wordpress Classroom 2.0 http://bit.ly/dTomlm #Wordpress #SEO
- GladysTheRetard: Presentation baby (@ NW-TR1-2 Classroom) http://4/hdr95w
- Tasteofhatred: Cheen just warned us not to eat outside classroom and my classmate are still munching on curry puffs and homemade breads !
- AngeleenRo: RT @YouthFarmMarket: New blog post: Farm Cooking in the Classroom http://bit.ly/dMaJYX
- mortonie: RT @LeonardLopate: Not your grandmother's No. 2 Ticonderoga pencil - these are made from recycled refrigerator parts http:///62vv84g
- destinyCZ: The Secret Classroom - 12 Internet Millionaires Share Their Secrets Learn from 12 internet market... http://bit.ly/gjwHNr?017
- pro_community: I love a good, sharp pencil. http://fb.me/V0qYxHUp
- allie2n3: Hey @StephenAtHome , can I have your old iPad to use in my elementary school classroom for kids who need extra motivation to learn? xo
- Becky_Ellis_: @mritzius this stuff is my bread and butter as I focus on instructional practices and change in the classroom #ecosys
- Margarettnl: Dog Trick Academy Classroom: We provide valuable information to the average dog owner on how to train his dog to... http://bit.ly/haAmMF
- op23sonny: @NegroBendito what classroom, I'll ask momdukes how to get there
- jasonkrobertson: RT @FreeStuffROCKS: Free Katrina’s Classroom: Financial Lessons from a Hurricane DVD - Teachers http:///u/cov4
- Locksuth6: @joshclavant your a retard, just chilling in the classroom next to you :)
- tesscorvaia: miley Cyrus IS the lunchtime tune being played in my year two classroom at current LOL
- annemich928: From Kitchen to Classroom: The New Pencil Made from Recycled Refrigerator Parts http://pulsene.ws/1d9X6
- PrettyEyeCandi1: That's why I also believe everybody shouldn't be in the classroom. A teacher who's not from the "hood" can't relate to hood kids...
- fhill11: Thought Floyd's Brick in the Wall "dark sarcasm in the classroom" was "Dukes of Hazzard in the crossroad" #MisheardLyrics
- FATEinSchool: Offer technology based teaching curriculums which encourage kids to become more engaged in the classroom
- rachelspeal: How the iPad2 will revolutionize classroom education http://su.pr/1hyu5n
- Dortheys69: Niche Profit Classroom: Step-by-step Internet marketing training for quick and lasting online income. http://bit.ly/fOblXo
- herminiasta: Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Classroom in a Book http://bit.ly/eDqS9N
- LWLinnn: So bored :< i feel like playing Taptap in class. B) (@ CTSS 1D1 Classroom) http://4/edn42s
- younglisa811: RT @mcleod: New bookmark: Skype in the Classroom http://bit.ly/idDyue
- Borderlesslearn: How to put together an international collaborative project in your classroom. http://fb.me/No0bOJZh
- mcleod: New bookmark: Skype in the Classroom http://bit.ly/idDyue
- BloomingtonBFT: RT @coopmike48: Big Education Ape: Shanker Blog » The Elephant In The Classroom - http://goo.gl/MU55D
- aleniquee: Running through the halls with @juicerr to get to Mr. Tchiprout's classroom was so much fun. lol
- op23sonny: @NegroBendito what classroom number?
- JJMangler: RT @Edu_Traveler: Great Parable on education: The Elephant In The Classroom | http://bit.ly/gKCdua. #edchat #sschat #SPNchat #fcsd
- Emmaz566: Saxoncourt Classroom Posters: Outside the House: http://amzn.to/dTHnRe
- getideas: And a parting resource share... Skype in the Classroom - http://get-/6010uhKA \ @web20classroom #edtech
- mum_Ann: Overhead Classroom Calculator 101: Unlike other overhead calculators that contain breakable glass or low t... http:///3ek8t4k
- MinJiAh: I'm at 4E5 Classroom (Hillgrove) http://4/e8dF9q
- Matt_Mace69: @Alysahhhhhh lol well thats good, was it in the classroom?
- sarahhlim: I'm at 402 Classroom ! (Queensway secondary) http://4/gTr63A
- clraber: Great day in the classroom, cougar baseball victory, hanging with my nephew... to quote jimmy v. THAT'S A FULL DAY!
- DaveLanovaz: @MKGoindi The classroom should allow students to take risks and fail, but provide a safety net that often doesn't exist in the real world.
- Superr_Jayy: RT @DudeItsTrue: The awkward moment when you enter the wrong classroom. #dudeitstrue
- jfborges: RT @web20classroom: Resources For Using Skype In The Classroom: http://bit.ly/i1I5JN
- jfborges: RT @kylepace: Good resource for finding quality apps for the classroom - Apps In Education: http:///
- jfborges: RT @web20classroom: RT @kylepace: Good resource for finding quality apps for the classroom - Apps In Education: http://bit.ly/eIY8Qk #mlearning #edapp
- CKobrin: See my classroom projects at http:///ms.marrero?utm_source=dc&utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=teacheraccount
- ember1104: Niche Profit Classroom: Step-by-step Internet marketing training for quick and lasting online income. http://bit.ly/h2ssbd
- wendyrawley: Getting the most from parent-teacher talks: ... a way to get their child noticed in a classroom where the teache... http://bit.ly/gCCoU7
- SerenityLK: Niche Profit Classroom Step-by-step Internet marketing training for quick and lasting online inco... http://bit.ly/hgEgXV?782
- carinadujour: I'll say it again: I love my Kindle. I've taken to using it for classroom and research reading, too.
- CristiAlyse: RT @TheRoot247: Bill Cosby @ #nationalactionnetwork dinner: 'This thing about the black male in the classroom, I want the black male in the house'
- christophersora: RT @web20classroom: RT @SimpleK12: Simple Webtools You Can Use in Your Classroom Now via SimpleK12 Blogs -http:///3qqvynk
- JOTR_Patana: #TechEx2011 - Have just confirmed the presentation 'Photoshop Elements in the KS3 Art Classroom' see www.patana.ac.th/Go/?To=254 #EdChat
- kyliepf: The Secret Classroom - 12 Internet Millionaires Share Their Secrets http://bit.ly/eocB11?152
- DEElicieux: RT @web20classroom: Resources For Using Skype In The Classroom: http://bit.ly/i1I5JN
- adonnarob1: Guidecraft Classroom Activity Mirror http://bit.ly/eFrQpi
- WAOpenEDU: While there are many outstanding learning management systems available today… http://goo.gl/fb/DT7vx #e-learning
- Edu_Traveler: Great Parable on education: The Elephant In The Classroom http://bit.ly/gKCdua RT @shankerblog via @SOSMarch
- miguelquintero: @atromp ahh his tricks! Hahaa and he always drank pepsi and his classroom always smelled like cigarettes AND HIS VAN! hahaa
- KelvinCecchino: LOL. Classroom also can check in :s (@ Classroom E8.09) http://4/g9SuNN
- cinjo: @audreywatters recommends this blog highly http://bit.ly/eka7zV if you're considering Minecraft in the classroom(& you should!) #k12 #edtech
- traffic2social: How to Play Soccer using Soccer Skills, Soccer Drills, Soccer Tips: Soccer Classroom teaches coaches how to play... http://bit.ly/hVc5yB
- techkaori5: ePals integrates LMS - Provides Dell Connected Classroom with a total e ... - ZDNet (blog) http://bit.ly/fcocaN
- Mick_Jagger_: I think @Tristynnnnnn blushed when she saw me come to that classroom after school ^____^ lol
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about classroom
“4 quick and easy ways to set up a classroom website, an educational blog (edublog), or even a school website. Step-by-step instructions provided in the free ebook”
— How to Start an Educational Blog / Website for your Classroom, blog.classroomteacher.ca
“I am getting ready to post on my school's 21st Century Learning Blog a message for parents about the school's move from Edline, that was used in previous years for parent communication, to individual classroom blog”
— Langwitches Blog " Dear Parents: Moving to a Classroom Blog,
“Ideas & inspiration from the developers of the Responsive Classroom approach While reading Mike Anderson's recent series of posts about strategies for keeping students active and engaged, I kept thinking about a second grade classroom I visited recently”
— Responsive™ — Ideas & inspiration from the developers of the,
“How to Start a Classroom Blog. Classroom blogs are a great way to stay in touch with the parents and community. The advantage of a blog vs. a daily email is that parents can access older messages easier in a blog than by”
— How to Start a Classroom Blog | ,
“This week, four wonderful ladies who like to make crafts visited our classroom and helped us make turkey centerpieces for Thanksgiving. Each of the students made a picture to post on their blog to show their understanding of this concept”
— Kathy Cassidy -- Blogmeister,
“These ideas become classroom reality when concerned individuals, whom we call Citizen I just came across this blog that has an awful lot of interesting”
— Classroom 2.0 Blog, blog.classroom20.com
“We are having a discussion in a cohort group about how to use digital cameras in the classroom and what effective uses of them would be.I h Forum posts can be organized by the use of "tags." To see discussions”
— Discussion Forum - Classroom 2.0, classroom20.com