- Tags:Sonia Gandhi|Nitish Kumar|Congress|BJP|Bihar polls. NEW DELHI: With the JD(U)-BJP combine headed for a resounding victory in the Bihar assembly polls, Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday said the results indicated that the party will have to rebuild itself from the scratch. — “Congress will have to rebuild itself in Bihar: Sonia - The”,
- Nitish Kumar, who spearheaded the development of Bihar, one of India's poorest states, is set to be re-elected as its chief minister on Wednesday, in a blow to the ruling Congress party mired in a corruption scandal. — “Bihar set to re-elect Nitish Kumar, blow to Congress - Reuters -”,
- Rona Wells of Las Vegas worries that she'll be homeless in no time if Congress fails to reauthorize extended unemployment benefits that are scheduled to expire next week. — “Congress's Unemployment Limbo 'A Terrible, Terrible Thing'”,
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi today congratulated the Janata Dal-United, Bharatiya Janata Party alliance for its win in Bihar and said the Congress would be starting from scratch in the state. — “Congress will start from scratch in Bihar, says Sonia Gandhi”,
- The Republican Governor of Louisiana Says The Less Time Congress Spends in Washington, the Better Read more by Stephanie Condon on CBS News' Political Hotsheet. — “Bobby Jindal: Congress Should Go Part Time - Political”,
- The Congress meets in the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C. A "Congress" covers two years, and the current 111th Congress convened on January 6, 2009. A legislator in either house is a "member of Congress", though usually only representatives are referred to in speech as a congressman,. — “United States Congress - Wikipedia”,
- Congress on Wednesday gave all credit to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the ruling JD(U)-BJP combine's success in Bihar Assembly elections and said law and order in the state improved under his regime. — “All credit to Nitish for his success: Congress”,
- News about the U.S. Congress. Commentary and archival information about U.S. Congress from The New York Times. — “U.S. Congress - The New York Times”,
- "Voters sent a clear message on Election Day that not only didn't they approve of the policies being pursued by Democrats, but that they expect Congress to listen and shape up," said Brad Dayspring, a spokesman for incoming Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va. — “Lame duck cuts Congress' break short - Jake Sherman and Manu”,
- Voters clearly want lawmakers to ease the nation's unemployment pain, but a sharply divided Congress is still balking at extending jobless benefits for those out of work a long time. — “As holidays near, Congress remains divided over jobless”,
- In an extensive interview with , Armenian Genocide Resolution led sponsor, US Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA), spoke about Armenian American issues in Congress, including US aid to Armenia, the Genocide Resolution and the Nagorno. — “Rep. Schiff Discusses Armenian American Issues in Congress”,
- WASHINGTON — Voters clearly want lawmakers to ease the nation's unemployment pain, but a sharply divided Congress is still balking at extending jobless benefits for those out of work a long time. — “Congress yet to act on jobless aid | Nation & World | Wichita”,
- Congress - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Congress”,
- E-mail, call or write the President, Congress or state and local government based on your ZIP code. Find groups' Take Action alerts or create your own. — “”,
- After K Rosaiah resigned on Nov 24, Congress announced Kiran Kumar Reddy's name as new Andhra Pradesh (AP) CM. — “New AP CM | Kiran Kumar Reddy | Congress Announced | K”, news.oneindia.in
- The Pentagon warned Congress on Tuesday that the material contained in WikiLeaks\' latest document dump could threaten the lives of U.S. military personnel. Dwarfing the Iraq and Afghanistan leaks, the new classified documents could be made. — “WikiLeaks 3: New Docs May 'Wreak Havoc,' Pentagon Warns Congress”,
- During the recent midterm elections in the U.S. Congress, the Armenian community of California strongly supported Congressman Adam Schiff. Schiff, the author of the Resolution 252 calling for proper recognition of the Armenian Genocide by. — “I plan to reintroduce the Armenian Genocide Resolution in the”,
- If Congress fails to extend the Bush tax cuts by year-end, paychecks could get hit in January. But there are ways policymakers can prevent that from happening. — “Bush tax cuts: What happens if Congress punts - Nov. 23, 2010”,
- HYDERABAD: As many as 12 legislators did not attend the emergency Congress Legislature Party (CLP) meeting which passed a unanimous resolution requesting AICC president, Sonia Gandhi to Meanwhile, a group of Congress MLAs close to the Kadapa MP, Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy met at the residence of Y. — “The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : A day of hectic”,
- Report sent to Congress describes only modest improvement over the past few months and an increase in violence. — “Pentagon says US progress in Afghanistan war is 'patchy”,
related videos for congress
- Murray Hill Incorporated is Running for Congress http Until now, corporations only influenced politics with high-paid lobbyists and backroom deals. But today, thanks to an enlightened supreme court, corporations now have all the rights the founding fathers meant for us. That's why Murray Hill Incorporated is taking democracy's next step-- running for Congress.
- Congress Debates Elaborate Dance For Obama's Inauguration Rep. Cummings (D-VA) wants to mark Obamas historic inauguration with an intricately choreographed dance piece of his own creation.
- Kucinich Responds To Obama's Address To Congress Correspondent Jack Rice speaks with Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) following President Obamas address to Congress. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Rep. Brad Sherman Martial Law Rep. Brad Sherman says Congress threatened with Martial Law if bill is not passed
- Congress censors Arab news media Congress passed a bill to label certain Middle Eastern satellite providers of 'anti-American' programming as terrorist organizations, in an effort to prevent radical anti-American propaganda from hitting the airwaves. This goes completely against the US tradition of promoting freedom of the press abroad and is flawed for many reasons - plus it will lead to more censorship of Arab media.
- Eric Schmidt at Mobile World Congress NOTE: Please find an updated version of this video, which includes an introductory video that played before Eric's speech, here: Eric Schmidt presents Google's vision of the mobile future at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain on Tuesday, February 16, 2010.
- Presidents & Congress Ignoring the Constitution - Judge Napolitano Is the government we have today what the founders had in mind? Everyone in government takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, but few do so. Beginning with John Adams, and proceeding to Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, and George W. Bush, congress has enacted and the President has signed laws that have criminalized political speech, suspended Habeas Corpus, compelled support for war, forbade the freedom of contract, allowed the government to spy on Americans without a search warrant, and use tax payer dollars to shore up failing private banks. All of this legislation is so obviously in conflict with the plain words of the Constitution, that one wonders how Congress gets away with it. The truth is, that the Constitution grants Congress 17 specific delegated powers, and commands in the 9th and 10th Amendments, that the powers not articulated and thus not delegated by the Constitution to the Congress, must be reserved to the states and the people. What's more, Congress can only use it's delegated powers to legislate for what we call the general welfare. Meaning it cannot spend tax dollars on individuals or selected groups, but only for all of us. And, Congress cannot deny the equal protection of the laws, thus, it must treat similarly situated entities in a similar manner. It is clear that the framers wrote a constitution, as a result of which, contracts would be enforced, risk would be real, choices would be free and have consequences, and private property would be ...
- Obama Heckled by GOP During Speech to Congress The nastiness of August reached from the town halls into the Capitol as President Barack Obama spoke about his health care plan. South Carolina Republican Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "You lie!" after Obama talked about illegal immigrants. (Sept. 9)
- Congress Debates Merits Of New Catchphrase Rep. William Cummings (D-VA) defends his use of the slang word "pronk" as a legitimate catchphrase. More coverage at:
- AIG boss grilled by US congress - 19 Mar 09 The boss of the American Insurance Group (AIG) - a company that has paid millions in bonuses to staff despite taking a vast government bailouts - has told a US congressional hearing he asked some employees to give some of the money back. But Edward Liddy said the "cold realities of competition" compelled the company to make the payments. Rosiland Jordon has this report.
- Michelle Bachmann accuses Congress of being un-American Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann on a rant against all of her colleagues who hate America.
- Stephen Colbert Opening Statement Stephen Colbert gives his opening statement during a hearing of the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship and Border Security (from C-SPAN 9/24/10 coverage). See the complete hearing here: www.c-
- Voters Express Distain toward Congress Voters fed up with the shape Congress is in claim they're even willing to vote for someone with little experience. Chip Reid reports some big name Democrats are hitting the campaign trail in a final push to get voters to the polls.
- Uri Caine Trio The Uri Caine Trio perform at the Atlas Performing Center in Washington, DC Speaker Biography: Admired for original compositions and reinventions, jazz pianist and composer Uri Caine brings an eclectic array of disciplines and influences to his music. His classical and jazz training and his poetic sense combine in ambitious hybrids that are often challenging but always inventive.
- Al Gore Slammed By Congress! www.iloveco2.org The Truth is Green.
- Thom interviews a corporation now running for Congress
- Obama, Congress, hypocrisy, gold Schiff Report Video Blog June 17th 2010
- School Nutrition Debate Hits Congress The House is set to vote on a child nutrition bill. For more, click here:
- PJTV's Bill Whittle: Fire Congress We already pay farmers not to farm. Why not pay legislators not to legislate? Bill Whittle presents his plan on how to deal with the out-of-control Congress in his latest 'Afterburner.' .
- Pres. Obama Address to Congress Pres. Obama addresses the nation before a joint session of Congress. In his speech focusing on the economy and the promotion of his economic agenda.
- US comic Stephen Colbert tells Congress '24 hour farm work enough' Stephen Colbert was called as an expert witness after working one day as a farm worker in upstate New York. Will Stephen Colbert's appearance before Congress make a difference in the contentious US debate about the employment of illegal immigrants in farm work? RT correspondent Kristine Frazao investigates.
- Randy Pausch's testimony to the Labor, Health and Human Serv On March 13, 2008, Dr. Randy Pausch provided testimony to the Labor, Health & Human Services Subcommittee on behalf of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. This is his personal story about his diagnosis of pancreatic cancer and his fight to survive. Pancreatic cancer is the fourth leading cause of cancer deaths in the US, but receives extremely little federal funding to support research efforts. In March of 2008, the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network went to Congress to urge the federal government to provide critical funding to speed the cure for this horrible disease.
- FREEMASONS IN CONGRESS October 06, 2009 CNN
- MASTER P: Rapper Schools Congress on Media Stereotypes From Imus to Industry: The Business of Stereotypes and Degrading Images Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection Hearing 10:00 am in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building
- Stacy Westfall Congress Freestyle 06 Stacy Westfall wins the 06 Congress Freestyle
- Obama & Congress's Treasonous Act to Pass Health-Care without a vote on The Alex Jones Show 2/7 Alex is live for the first two hours of the broadcast. He will talk about the unconstitutional effort by Congress and Obama to force through health care using "deem and pass" without a vote by the Senate. Obama, Congress, and Treason Against the Constitution Kurt Nimmo March 19, 2010 On Thursday, Robert Gibbs, Obamas press secretary, responded to a question about the so-called Slaughter Rule (named after Rep. Slaughter, who sits on the rules committee) that will be used by Democrats to force through Obamas totalitarian care bill, probably over the weekend. Gibbs answer was deliberately opaque. By not addressing the question, he essentially said deem and pass will be used in the future to enact unpopular legislation, including a bill that will legalize millions of illegal immigrants. It is now official — the Constitution is dead. It may as well be used to wrap fish. Article 1, Section 7 of the Constitution requires that both houses of Congress hold recorded yea-or-nay votes on a bill before it can be presented to the president for his signature and before it can become law. Obama approves of sabotaging the Constitution. He said he does not spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are, in other words violating the spirit and law of the Constitution is not a biggie for him. What I can tell you is that the vote thats taken in the House will be a vote for health care reform. And if people vote yes, whatever form that takes, that is going to ...
- Congress Passes Historichealth Care Reform Bill The Democratic-controlled Congress has approved historic legislation extending health care to millions of Americans who lack it and cracking down on insurance company abuses. The passage is a much-needed win for President Barack Obama. (March 21)
- Dennis Kucinich: US War Presidents ignore Congress & Constitution Anger is growing among Americans - who say less money should be spent on the country's overseas military campaigns and more on tackling the country's domestic problems. US congressman Dennis Kucinich, who spoke exclusively to RT's Dina Gusovsky, says America can no longer afford war-based economy.
- Congress Struggles To Come Up With Cool Name For Drug Law Before a new program to combat crystal meth can be put into place, Congress has to make sure it has a really awesome name.
- Representative To Rid Congress Of Gang Members Live From Congress: According to Congressman Porter, gang members have infiltrated our neighborhoods, our schools, and even the Capitol. More coverage at:
- Senator Sanders Unfiltered: US Congress Bought & Paid For? Get weekly Sanders Unfiltered delivered to you on Facebook, email, Twitter, or podcast. Go to And, be part of Senator Sanders weekly show. Submit your video question using YouTube, then post it as a video response!
- Dennis Kucinich speaks about secret congress meeting!!! House Holds Rare Secret Session on Spy Bill The House of Representatives postponed a vote on a spy bill Thursday after Democrats agreed to a request from Republicans to hold a rare secret session to discuss what they termed classified security matters. It marked the first time a secret session was held in a quarter of a century and only the sixth time in the House's history. We speak with Ohio Congressmember Dennis Kucinich, who refused to attend the secret session. [includes rush transcript]
- Hank Johnson (Congress D-GA) - Warns Guam May Capsize No, it is not an April Fools Day joke. Georgia Congressman Hank Johnson (Democrat) said during an Armed Services Committee hearing last week that Guam is in danger. My fear that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize, he said in all seriousness. We dont anticipate that, responded Adm. Robert Willard. For some reason he did not bust out laughing. Johnson went on to warn about climate change.
- House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy. Obama Bombshell An informative look at who fought to prevent the subprime mortgage meltdown with tighter regulations, and who did not.
- Continental Congress 2009 - The Next Step For A Free People [10min ver] Our Nation Is Out of Control Constitutionally, Economically & Ethically Billion dollar bailouts, federal spending into debt that enslaves our children, trillions spent on wars in places most Americans can't find on a map or tell you why we are there, the Bill of Rights -- intended to protect our God-given individual rights as a free people -- now ignored on a daily basis, have eroded our Republic. Your 1st Amendment Solution Denied All Three Branches of Government Refuse to Respond Brave Americans have done their duty as free men and women and exercised our most profound 1st Amendment right "to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." For 14 years and counting, Bob Schulz and the We The People Foundation for Constitutional Education have been serving Petitions for Redress to the Judicial, Executive and Legislative branches of our government. The lengthy record of these unanswered grievances and violations makes CC2009 necessary. What Is Continental Congress 2009? Tradition, Necessity & Legal Process Merge For two weeks in November, delegates representing The People of the fifty states will join together in the tradition of the Founding Fathers and their Continental Congress of 1774. Continental Congress 2009 will convene as a national assembly of We The People and attest to the increasing abuses of our Governing Documents. Together, we will decide what peaceful, legal steps can be taken to bring about compliance with our Freedom documents.
- Stephen Colbert Opening Statement to Congress at Immigration Hearing Sept. 24, 2010: He may not seem like the best advocate for the United Farm Workers--or is he? Check out Stephen Colbert testifying before Congress at the House subcommittee on immigration.
- Eric Schmidt at Mobile World Congress Eric Schmidt presents Google's vision of the mobile future at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain on Tuesday, February 16, 2010. NOTE: This video has been updated to include an introductory video that played before Eric's speech.
- The guy from Boston ranting about congress The Guy from Boston ranting about stats on the US Congress
twitter about congress
- andliferemains: Big #Oil is making billions in profits & getting billions in subsidies. Tell Congress: End #BigOil Handouts http://bit.ly/meZnKU @LCVoters
- jordanTINSIN: Parking right in front of American Apparel on South Congress ... What an accomplishment! #iloveATX
- HinduIDF: RT @Krishnara: Zoom India posterous. Why Congress is trying to scuttle PAC report http://bit.ly/jxQDgX. Please read and RT @ZoomIndianMedia
- exposingthelie3: + Animal Rescue Where is our money going? http://t.co/gMbr4V8 PETITION TO #CONGRESS for investigation of #ASPCA #PETA #HSUS
- gods4legangels: _ Animal Rescue Where is our money going? http://t.co/gMbr4V8 PETITION TO #CONGRESS for investigation of #ASPCA #PETA #HSUS
- HeleneValdez331: Today ever sold: May 9 Selection of Congress
- 1trackdotorg: Big #Oil is making billions in profits & getting billions in subsidies. Tell Congress: End #BigOil Handouts http://bit.ly/meZnKU @LCVoters
- TheEndTimesNow: Congress scrambling to draft http://post.ly/20LXt
- Sawickigirl: In front of The Congress Hotel, Chicago. http://t.co/heIqmKU
- alexandermason: "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain
- randypope: A Meeting With Horatio Bunce Converts Davy Crockett to a Constitutional Congress http://exm.nr/mGnZhE
- Sunking278: The Society to Preserve the Incandescent Light Bulb - http://on.fb.me/en8Kp1 #energy #GOP #Dems #Congress #tcot #TeaParty #ocra #ucot #p2
- ian_cheadle: RT @disinfo: U.S. Congressman To File #Marijuana Legalization Bill This Year http://goo.gl/fb/kJEWN #news #congress
- lumpytrump: Congress are to obtain outside Auditors #PSN before initial switch on let's give them chance to get things right and safe from cyber fags
- oscarfeliciano: The time has come! Tell Congress to end the $4 billion a year in handouts to oil companies: http://bit.ly/glye1g @CREDOMobile
- TriumphCIO: Listening to #Congress Committee investigating #security data #breaches. Firms have 60days to notify victims! Criminals have our data then!
- maine_event954: Black Congress Music Group.... never forget that
- MichelleGooohNY: I Do Not Like This Uncle Sam http:///2011/05/06/government/i-do-not-like-this-uncle-sam-4/ #government #politics #congress #GO
- rezn8d: Massive #data #breach @ #Osama #mansion #obl #hacked Al-qaeda members reminded to update passwords, check bank accts. Congress invstg #lulz
- OGNewsNet: #Playstation 3 #verylittle #news Sony Officially Responds to Congress Request #retweet http://bit.ly/lRdNRX
- Lothacapo: RT @howtogrowbud: Congress Ends Ban On Medical Marijuana In D.C. http://su.pr/1rf7Lp #mmot #mmj #HTGB
- badgermom88: The time has come! Tell Congress to end the $4 billion a year in handouts to oil companies: http://bit.ly/glye1g @CREDOMobile
- BruceEggum: Bin Laden is dead, but will the Patriot Act live on? Congress votes this month. Help end the spying: http://t.co/NXw4VNP via @demandprogress
- johnjmccarthy3: Bin Laden is dead, but will the Patriot Act live on? Congress votes this month. Help end the spying: http://t.co/vdr8ANk via @demandprogress
- Mike_McGarrett: Congress tells you: "We really socked it to those businessmen & businesswomen!" The truth is that YOU got it socked to you by Congress!!
- PonderosaCT: RT @NRDC: Send a card to Congress this Mother's Day to protect #cleanair for our families.Your #mom would be proud http:///nrdc
- garg09: RT @Krishnara: Zoom India posterous. Why Congress is trying to scuttle PAC report http://bit.ly/jxQDgX. Please read and RT @ZoomIndianMedia
- imsure: RT @SissyWillis @imsure Slimebags.#congress Slimebuckets
- soaked2thebone: RT @ALAPoliticsCom: Why are foreign countries like Pakistan allowed to lobby OUR congress? This should be banned completely! #GETACLUE #UNDERMINED
- tweetingsourav: RT @bhaskarchat: Ashish Nandi wrote Hindutva today represents the nationalists of Congress(Aurobindo,Tilak..) who were defeated in Surat 1907 @saliltripathi
- _SALSALOVE: RT @salsa_forum: @_SALSALOVE Link wurde aktualisiert http://t.co/79qUbpl RT the frankurt salsa congress pages are now ready! http://t.co/1MWtGmP See u there!
- Mugwumpie: RT @ACLU: The need for Congress to pass the long-overdue Employment Non-Discrimination Act could not be stronger. #p2 #tcot #LGBT http://bit.ly/irfUIp
- America1First: [email protected] Mozilla fights DHS over antiMPAA RIAA utility | Privacy Inc CNET News http://bit.ly/m0rtJw Contact Congress!
- howtogrowbud: Congress Ends Ban On Medical Marijuana In D.C. http://su.pr/1rf7Lp #mmot #mmj #HTGB
- areallycc: RT @YevetteMM: From 9/11 To Osama Bin Laden's Death, Congress Spent $1.28 Trillion In War On Terror http://goo.gl/lIvr8 (An… (cont) http://deck.ly/~i7CJD
- Krishnara: Zoom India posterous. Why Congress is trying to scuttle PAC report http://bit.ly/jxQDgX. Please read and RT @ZoomIndianMedia
- daniellekantor: RT @AU_SOC: By Authority of the Congress of the United States vested in the Board of Trustees of AU, Pres. Kerwin confers degrees to grads. #2011AUGrad
- soldier19985: im more consern of what he watching, like cspan? the congress? He not looking at himself, look'n at what everyone else is look at, wow, msm
- TheDouble0: I'm at Super Target (650 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach) http://4/mRkkus
- EcoArtistLynch: Big #Oil is making billions in profits & getting billions in subsidies. Tell Congress: End #BigOil Handouts http://bit.ly/meZnKU @LCVoters
- Jarferama: If the Minnesota state congress passes that constitutional amendment on monday I will be disappointed and angry.
- MMSRaven: Big #Oil is making billions in profits & getting billions in subsidies. Tell Congress: End #BigOil Handouts http://bit.ly/meZnKU @LCVoters
- LifeAchievers: Congress Has A Few Privacy Questions For #Facebook ! http://su.pr/7zdntu #Socialmedia #internetmarketing
- Duchonmandic51: At the library of Congress :-)
- boboatti: RT @SEEN0EVIL: Big Oil Still Ripping Us Off At The Pumps, Congress Still Ripping Us Off As Our "Leaders" http://bit.ly/jGp6rq
- rocaque: and now @theeconomist says 'Congress should also hurry up ...' Intellectual property and the economy: Patently absurd http://econ.st/jtjJgR
- aalav2010: @aalav2010 @rkothari246 @nareshraina @BDUTT pagal adahmi, there were corruption charges over so many BJP & congress leaders , tu andha hai ?
- ihub_1FJ: $JPM : I think it's definitely time that congress puts the clamps down on regulating big banks like JP Morgan http://bit.ly/mE3jG0
- EddSmirnoff: Lastest Credit Report News: If Congress quiet for a compromise work? By Jim Tankersley National Journal Senate R... http://bit.ly/ixC2MO
- Raddmom: The only ppl who truly serve our country is the military in uniform. Ppl in congress steal from us & call it "serving their country" #liars
- Womanwhovotes: RT @marcopolis: MT @acoyne In Canada, we've basically elected "a president, minus the Congress". #elxn41 #cdnpoli
- robcmorgan: "Elmo is the only non-human ever to testify before the U.S. Congress, House Appropriations Subcommittee on Education" http://t.co/lo0eMLr
- iamwindowman: RT @Care4VA1: Small business owners #SHOUTOUT Help me bring the free market back to life! http:// Tell #Congress why you are unable to hire
- amitvkaushik: @debasish_mishra Kalmadi sobbing in Tihar http:///454lfpg
- Mike_McGarrett: Congress tells businessman that his federal taxes are going up by 50%. Businessman says: "OK. I'll just raise my prices to make up for it."
- twit4causes: RT @Care4VA1: Small business owners #SHOUTOUT Help me bring the free market back to life! http:// Tell #Congress why you are unable to hire
- TELEE_US: Automatic budget cuts have spotty record (AP) (Yahoo): AP – Congress and President Barack Obama are proposing wa... http://bit.ly/kCa18p
- Somers_Library: RT @LymePL: Poet and Librarian of Congress Archibald MacLeish born 5/7/1892. http:///poet.php/prmPID/47
- iRAPSavingLives: Paraguayan Congress presents the strategy to reduce deaths on the roads by 50% during the #roadsafetydecade http://bit.ly/muHOM5
- NabsNice: Thanks player RT @filmguru31: Congress to @NabsNice and Tyler akers....beasts
- mclendon_robert: The time has come! Tell Congress to end the $4 billion a year in handouts to oil companies: http://t.co/ero1TmX @CREDOMobile
- asecretcity: I'm at Texas State Capitol (112 East 11th St, at Congress Ave, Austin) w/ 8 others http://4/iYFT07
- Political360: Automatic budget cuts have spotty record: Congress and President Barack Obama are proposing ways to automaticall... http://bit.ly/mlkpbf
- Smalltalkwitht: RT @Care4VA1: Small business owners #SHOUTOUT Help me bring the free market back to life! http:// Tell #Congress why you are unable to hire
- rickwilis: the President of Ghana H.E J.E.A. Mills is a big assert to the NDC Party and will surely win the July Congress.
- MarkKlapper: RT @AU_SOC: By Authority of the Congress of the United States vested in the Board of Trustees of AU, Pres. Kerwin confers degrees to grads. #2011AUGrad
- ergale: The time has come! Tell Congress to end the $4 billion a year in handouts to oil companies: http://bit.ly/glye1g @CREDOMobile
- MiracleSun_: RT @Mruff221: The time has come! Tell Congress to end the $4 billion a year in handouts to oil companies: http://bit.ly/glye1g @CREDOMobile
- imwindowman: RT @Care4VA1: Small business owners #SHOUTOUT Help me bring the free market back to life! http:// Tell #Congress why you are unable to hire
- mikebeachy: RT @RickWarren: Congress finally passed (by a huge majority!) HR3 to end forcing taxpayers to fund abortion! But Obama says he veto.
- jerseyFerrari: Redefine Society; Not Rape - A video message for Congress regarding the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion... http:///xwy2fauod7
- Enviropol: RT @hlovins: Bin Laden is dead, but will the Patriot Act live on? Congress votes this month. Help end the spying: http://t.co/fg88rPK via @demandprogress
- seancross1128: My message to @barrackObama tell congress to give black ppl there 40 & a mule that was promised to our ppl..
- Aremay: @georgeowers Nothing wrong with two-party tribal politics? Call the US Congress, ask them how it's working out for them.
- retweetclub1: RT @jobsnowcongress: The time has come! Tell Congress to end the $4 billion a year in handouts to oil companies: http://bit.ly/dURT2s @CREDOMobile
- OHCONSERVATISM: RT @BoomPolitics: PRINT Act of 2011: H.R. 1626 http://goo.gl/fb/yt8FV via @BoomPolitics #candicemiller #congress #house
- upanatm: RT: @washdems Rep. Doc Hastings suffers from oil spill amnesia: http://ow.ly/4PbqU #wadem @StopDocNow
- greatbong: @BhaskarChat Hmm yes. My dadu used to be Congress before independence and then was one of the founders of CPM in the region.
- mirandagale: RT @AU_SOC: By Authority of the Congress of the United States vested in the Board of Trustees of AU, Pres. Kerwin confers degrees to grads. #2011AUGrad
- BHeardNotHerded: Pelosi, US lawmakers in Iraq for talks with PM (AFP): AFP - Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called... http://yhoo.it/mgkbQy #Congress
- AU_SOC: By Authority of the Congress of the United States vested in the Board of Trustees of AU, Pres. Kerwin confers degrees to grads. #2011AUGrad
- ehtflags: Pelosi, US lawmakers in Iraq for talks with PM (AFP): AFP - Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called for greate... http://bit.ly/lOOWJd
- giveaway4u: Pelosi, US lawmakers in Iraq for talks with PM (AFP): AFP - Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called for greate... http://bit.ly/lOOWJd
- HinduIDF: RT @bhaskarchat: Can anybody raise issue with Wiki why IndianNationalCongress now means Congress(Indira)?They are different parties http:///5j3sx4
- prashantwa: @bjponline neither congress nor BJp can take steps to strikes in any ways.
- BoomPolitics: PRINT Act of 2011: H.R. 1626 http://goo.gl/fb/yt8FV via @BoomPolitics #candicemiller #congress #house
- EricSPierce: I'm at Edwardo's (521 South Dearborn St., Congress Parkway, Chicago) http://4/kf3W6u
- cwg2010_news: CWG scam: Kalmadi tipping off BJP on Cong hand? - Rediff http://goo.gl/fb/nHem0 #CWG
- amitvkaushik: RT @ZoomIndianMedia: http://bit.ly/k9bODI CON party dis-information/misinformation? Renu Mittal comes across as a con party dynasty toady
- BruceEggum: Bin Laden is dead, but will the Patriot Act live on? Congress votes this month. Help end the spying: http://t.co/eX8Bo46 via @demandprogress
- victoryinstitut: Congress is probing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives on their role in the 2010 death of a... http://fb.me/UdIIQIkG
- Care4VA1: Small business owners #SHOUTOUT Help me bring the free market back to life! http:// Tell #Congress why you are unable to hire
- BizConnectGroup: Small business - RT @mashable As Sony Recovers, It Faces Challenges From Hackers, Customers & Congress - http://on.mash.to/lHpiHt #small ...
- stvogdn: Join me in supporting Debra Bowen for Congress via @actblue http://t.co/7aSKjyn
- banaindigital: I'm at Texas State Capitol (112 East 11th St, at Congress Ave, Austin) w/ 6 others http://4/ja19rV
- FDPascual: @WilsonLeeFlores How prevent lightning? Bring a sack of money to Congress and lobby for a law making lightning a crime.
- SavvyBizBuilder: RT @mashable As Sony Recovers, It Faces Challenges From Hackers, Customers & Congress - http://on.mash.to/lHpiHt #small #business #starups
- sitenizorg: HTC’nin Facebook Telefonunun Fiyatı Belli Oldu: Tayvanlı akıllı telefon üreticisi HTC’nin Mobile World Congress ... http://bit.ly/kp3btu
- MikeGaukin: RT @SEEN0EVIL: Big Oil Still Ripping Us Off At The Pumps, Congress Still Ripping Us Off As Our "Leaders" http://bit.ly/jGp6rq
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about congress
“The Value Investing Congress brings you a complete video presentation of one of our Ashton highlighted three names at this Congress; Alleghany (Y), Lab Corp (LH) and MVC”
— Value Investing Congress Blog,
“Fire Congress Blog. The Site is NOW OPEN!! The Discussion Site is now ready for users. Welcome to my blog. Please check back soon for new entries. Posted by”
— Fire Congress Blog,
“The Liberty Congress Blog. Recent Posts. Paul Broun's Underdog Triumph. Posted by Rockhoward on January 24, 2008 at 4:09 p.m. Georgia Representative and Liberty Congress Member Paul Broun is interviewed and discussed in this article in Reason Magazine”
— Liberty Congress Blog,
“Kate's blog. Read more. Agroforestry just won't go away. Submitted by Kate on Tue, 09/01/2009 - 01:34. As the Congress wound up, news let me before leaving the soil of Nairobi where the 2nd World Agroforestry Congress has taken place”
— Blogs | World Congress of Agroforestry,
“Blog. or Login with your OpenID. Click to Show Click to Hide. Search. A non-profit, independent public resource. Congress comes back to work today for the first time since the midterms for what is known as a "lame duck"”
— Blog - OpenCongress,
“Please contribute today, and help us bring principled leadership back to Congress. Blog. An amazing victory, thank you! Nov 15, 2010. Fellow Patriots, A heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone for your”
— Blog | Allen West for Congress,
“Official website of Jim Himes, Democratic candidate for U.S. Congress in Connecticut's 4th Congressional District”
— Jim Himes | Democrat for Congress | Blog,
“Information on security, privacy, disclaimers, and copyright as they relate to the Library of Congress Web site”
— Library of Congress Blog, loc.gov
“The Hill is a congressional newspaper that publishes daily when Congress is in session, with a special focus on business and lobbying, political campaigns and goings on on Capitol Hill”
— Congress Blog - The Hill's Congress Blog,
“After his election to the Three Valley Water District Board of Directors in 2007, Xavier Alvarez introduced himself to that body, saying, "I'm a retired Marine of 25 years. I retired in the year 2001”
— Lying to America: Stolen Valor Act must be restored - The,