- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos. — “Flickr: "decentration"”,
- BACKGROUND: The extent of the decentration and tilt was prospectively compared between one piece polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and three piece PMMA intraocular lenses (IOLs) which were implanted in the capsular bag after performing continuous. — “Comparison of decentration and tilt between one piece and”,
- 2002 | Decentration and Rotation of PC-IOLs. To examine the amount and frequency of decentration and rotation of different types of foldable posterior chamber intraocular lenses (PC-IOLs) (Medicontur HM601HP, Storz-Hydroview, Alcon-AcrysofMA60, PharmaciaCeeOn911). More Details. — “.:: NEGAH TEB ::”,
- I have learned that parallax from the surgical microscope can cause minor decentration of the capsulotomy. A rule of thumb is to shift the mark Assia EI, Legler UF, Merrill C, et al. Clinicopathologic study of the effect of radial tears and loop fixation on intraocular lens decentration. — “CRSToday.com > October 2007 > Pearls for Sizing the Capsulorhexis”,
- We report what to our knowledge is the first extensive in vivo clinical study of intraocular lens decentration and tilt. Decentration magnitude relative to the cornea light reflex axis and line of sight averaged 0.64 mm, with decentration increasing slightly with increased axial length. — “Arch Ophthalmol -- Abstract: In Vivo Measurement of Posterior”, archopht.ama-
- Decentration has been low with the Akreos Adapt AO, with reports of decentration occurring in 0.2% to 0.3% of patients. Decentration of the IOL was minimal, with a mean lateral movement of. — “Symposium: Maximizing Patient Outcomes with Advanced IOL Design”,
- There was a significant correlation between pIOL decentration and postoperative spherical nificant correlation between pIOL decentration and. postoperative spherical aberration (r. — “Higher-order aberrations after implantation of iris-fixated”, cvs.rochester.edu
- Decentration information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. — “Decentration - ”,
- In general, clinical observations of IOL decentration and tilt fall below either of the aforementioned tolerances. The former had less spherical aberration and was not affected by decentration. — “Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today - August 2006”,
- Piaget came to understand that the ability to conserve depended upon two more fundamental cognitive or thinking skills: Decentration and Reversibility. — “Cognitive Development: Piaget Part II - Child Development”,
- Indiana University School of Optometry online continuing education for ODs: Anterior Segment Grand Rounds: Case 9a and b. Reported rates of decentration vary from 7 to 40 percent. — “IU Opt Online CE: Ant Seg Grand Rounds: Case 9a and b”, opt.indiana.edu
- Ovation® lenses use custom-fit progressive lens technology by wearer type to easily change progression length and near-vision decentration to better match the needs of both hyperopic and myopic patients. need near-vision decentration to accommodate the lateral prismatic. — “ProductDescriptionPage”,
- Slit Angles: Slit decentration: ±4° horizontal, click stop at 0° Slit Angles: Slit decentration: ±4° horizontal, click stop at 0° Magnification: 5x, 8x,. — “Slit Lamp / Biomicroscopic Slit Lamps - Ophthalmology Product”,
- Definition of decentration in the Medical Dictionary. decentration explanation. Information about decentration in Free online English dictionary. What is decentration? Meaning of decentration medical term. What does decentration mean?. — “decentration - definition of decentration in the Medical”, medical-
- The negative aspheric IOLs are very sensitive to tilt and decentration. It was very "eye opening" to me the incredible amount of HOA some of the lenses induce with slight tilt and decentration. — “The Best of Ophthalmology.EyeWorld News Magazine”,
- This video clip explains what can happen if the laser is not properly lined up during LASIK. Complications related to small amounts of laser decentration may result in blurred vision and glare, that is worse at night. — “LASIK Risks -- Decentration Video”,
- "The treatment was performed in standard fashion with the exception of slightly inferior decentration of the 9-mm-diameter irradiated area preserving an untreated surface area 1 mm from the limbus." "Epithelial regrowth was complete after 4 days' use of a bandage soft contact lens. — “Riboflavin. Ultraviolet A. Collagen cross-linking”,
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: Graft decentration is an obvious cause of postkeratoplasty The purpose of this study was to compare graft decentration after nonmechanical trephination with the excimer laser (193 nm) with that after mechanical motor-trephination in 50 consecutive. — “Graft decentration in penetrating keratoplasty”, cat.inist.fr
- Hwang IP, Clinch TE, Moshifar M, et al. decentration of 3-piece versus plate-haptic silicone intraocular lenses. Shojun O, Kou K, Teptsu K, et al. The comparison of decentration distance after 6 months of silicone implantation. — “Bausch & Lomb: ”,
- Many dispensers do not compute the decentration at the time of dispensing. If more decentration means more thickness then how can Using the patient's PD, frame selected, decentration computed, lens material chosen and patient assured they made a great choice, follow these. — “"Casting Call" Wanted: the Best Lens Material for Lens”,
related images for decentration
- cette subversion est elle même subordonnée au décentrement de l essence de l homme dans les rapports sociaux Mots clés Langage Inconscient Aliénation Décentration sociale Nul jour où l exercice de nos fonctions ne nous conduit à être confrontés au déroulement de drames qui s ils se produisent dans des circonstances toujours renouvelées de par les
- for example you have a 60 eye frame and the patient s PD is 63 the decentration of the optical center will be way too much and the edge of the lens blank will fall inside the lens shape Image courtesy of Beausoleil To avoid ventilation gaps stay away from these styles PROBLEM THICKNESS
- uniform refractive index second there was no tilt or decentration of any of the individual components of the model eyes and finally all the models were made rotationally symmetric Tables A1 A2 and A3 in the Appendix show the complete details for each of the ocular parameter chosen to obtain the required myopic prescriptions
- finale Ces techniques supposent un échange verbal facile entre thérapeute et malade et ne doivent être abordées selon nous qu aux derniers stades de la yogathérapie chakras L introversion pouvant être considérée comme le primum movens de la dépersonnalisation il faut que le contrôle s emploie à éviter que la concentration n
- CLOSE WINDOW Phakic myopia lens of 20 0 diopters 7 years postoperatively in a 30 year old man There is slight upward decentration The lens appears well tolerated
- CLOSE WINDOW The patient is 6 years old Closure of peripheral iridectomy lens decentration partial pupil capture and adhesions between the optic and the iris have produced pupillary block
- LT LENS TILT AU ANTERIOR UVEITIS LD LENS DECENTRATION MVH MILD VITREOUS HAEMORRHAGE
- apex of the cornea to prevent lens decentration Figure 1 Illustration of a reverse geometry lens on a post LASIK cornea with slight apical clearance and touch at 3 o clock and 9 o clock Figure 2 Patient EL s corneal topography Note that the flattest spot on his cornea was 32 75D
- 10 Lab 04 Purkinje Imaging System TIF jpg
- lens with a diffractive aspheric posterior surface and a toric aspheric anterior surface The near add is 3 75 D A foldable lens its maker says it can go though a 1 5 mm incision As for rotation the lens s maker says a study of its existing toric lens which is similar to the Toric 466 showed no rotation or decentration for up to 19 months postop 1
- 08 Lab 04 Laser Ray Tracing Purkinje imaging and Scheimpflug imaging JPG jpg
related videos for decentration
- leehansu2011.2.15b.MOV Hybrid nirvana 混成 涅槃 이한수展 / LEEHANSU / 李漢洙 / mixed media 2011_0215 ▶ 2011_0225 798 SPACE 时态空间 Ceramic 3 St. 798 Road, 798 Art District, 4.Jiuxianqiao Road Chaoyang District Beijing PO Box 8503 PR China Tel. +86.10.64376248,64384862 www.798 Hybrid Nirvana ● The Event Horizon is the special border zone which exists only in the black hole The escape velocity of the object became bigger than the velocity of light over the event horizon. So the object never can go back to the place which it had been in. That means the Event Horizon is the zone where the gravity is most powerful. ● I convert this event horizon to the viewpoint of culture conflict, which each culture, the indegenous one, crashs the new culture and the new civilization. And I can see the important border zone of the heterogamic that the culture has been genetically changed and becomes absolutely different from its origin. From such a point of view, I would make this exhibition the chance which people have a grasp of that border zone. ● Lee Hansu has scrutinized the contemporary hybrid culture through the science fiction installation of the objects and the reflection of the vision from the critical viewpoint since the mid-1990s. The vision which is projected from the body of the Bodhisattva and the heart of the transparent sphere is combined heterogenously to make the installation of the screen-image in the space of the exhibition. In this exhibition the elements of Kitsch and the ...
- VS Ramachandran: The neurons that shaped civilization Neuroscientist Vilayanur Ramachandran outlines the fascinating functions of mirror neurons. Only recently discovered, these neurons allow us to learn complex social behaviors, some of which formed the foundations of human civilization as we know it.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- leehansu2011.2.15a.MOV Hybrid nirvana 混成 涅槃 이한수展 / LEEHANSU / 李漢洙 / mixed media 2011_0215 ▶ 2011_0225 798 SPACE 时态空间 Ceramic 3 St. 798 Road, 798 Art District, 4.Jiuxianqiao Road Chaoyang District Beijing PO Box 8503 PR China Tel. +86.10.64376248,64384862 www.798 Hybrid Nirvana ● The Event Horizon is the special border zone which exists only in the black hole The escape velocity of the object became bigger than the velocity of light over the event horizon. So the object never can go back to the place which it had been in. That means the Event Horizon is the zone where the gravity is most powerful. ● I convert this event horizon to the viewpoint of culture conflict, which each culture, the indegenous one, crashs the new culture and the new civilization. And I can see the important border zone of the heterogamic that the culture has been genetically changed and becomes absolutely different from its origin. From such a point of view, I would make this exhibition the chance which people have a grasp of that border zone. ● Lee Hansu has scrutinized the contemporary hybrid culture through the science fiction installation of the objects and the reflection of the vision from the critical viewpoint since the mid-1990s. The vision which is projected from the body of the Bodhisattva and the heart of the transparent sphere is combined heterogenously to make the installation of the screen-image in the space of the exhibition. In this exhibition the elements of Kitsch and the ...
- Reading from "The Secret of Light" Part 4 Walter Russell's book "The Secret of Light.
- How to Examine Normal Pupils This short video demonstrates a simple technique to thoroughly assess a persons pupils.
- IOL Exchange: Calcified SI30 to MA50 This patient had routine and uneventful phaco IOL about 10 years prior. SHe was noted to have Asteroid Hyalosis. A YAG capsulotomy was performed for PCO approximately 18 months prior to this surgery. After the YAG she developed calcium deposits on the posterioR IOL surface within the capsulotomy opening. This has been reported with silicone IOLs exposed to asteroid hyalosis. The calcified IOL was dusted more than once with YAG laser with temporary improvement. The lens was then exchanged for an acrylic three piece IOL which was placed in the sulcus and sutured to the iris to prevent migration or decentration.
- GTA 4 - Mission #39 - Deconstruction for Beginners Grand Theft Auto IV Mission Walkthrough Video (NO SPOILER - Storyline cutscenes are not shown in this video) Mission No. 039 Location: Algonquin, Liberty City Mission Name: Deconstruction for Beginners Mission Boss: Playboy X For more, visit: ● www.gta- ● http
- RGP fit simulation
- Toric IOL with voice comments Toric IOL SN60T5 for high corneal astigmatism
- Eyes in slow motion Song: gas 0095 - Microscopic by Mat Jarvis Link: Looking for something to do one day, so I recorded my eye moving around in slow motion
- Second Language Acquisition.mp4 Second Language Acquisition in youngsters. A Second language can be acquired easily at an early age rather than in youth. Children who learn a second language early store both their native and second language in the same locations in the brain. Older children may have a harder time because their brain has to do extra work to create additional space for the second language. Then, we can see that youngsters have many disadvantages in comparison to children in second language acquisition: that is why teachers need to be aware of all those characteristics that can affect students' learning processes to create strategies to facilitate that process for youngsters. Communication abilities have been seen as an exclusive feature of human beings. At first glance, no other animal has a communication system as elaborated and complex as humans'. Besides, it is true that animals do not have a communication system with rules, a repertoire of symbols which would allow them to obtain an unlimited set of combinations that provide each one a determinate meaning. But like Steven Pinker, professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology said "[...] many other claims about human uniqueness, such as the fact that humans were the only animals to use tools or to fabricate them, have turned out to be false. Some researchers have shown that apes have a capability for language but never profited from a humanlike cultural milieu in which language was taught, and they have thus tried to teach apes ...
- Scleral Lasso of dislocated Array Intraocular Lens with pars plana vitrectomy by Steven G. Safran MD This is a patient with pseudoexfoliation syndrome who had cataract surgery with an Array multifocal intraocular lens 10 years earlier. She now is bothered by severe pseudophacodinesis and decentration of the lens causing decreased vision. Here the haptics are lassoed to the scleral wall and a pars plana vitrectomy is carried out to fixate and recenter the implant successfully.
- Pseudoexfoliation: collar button capture for zonular deficiency by Steven G. Safran MD This is a patient with severe psuedoexfoliation and mild phacodinesis at the slit lamp who I performed uncomplicated phacoemulsificaiton on. After a very straightfoward phaco procedure you can see that there is severe zonular deficiency in the inferotemporal quadrant. After using a "dry" cortical "tease" to get this weak area cleaned up a CTR was placed in the capsular bag and I chose to put the IOL with the haptics in the sulcus and the optic in the bag. This allows the haptics to be supported by the ciliary sulcus rather than completely by the zonules and provides much more stabilty in these cases than putting the lens completely in the bag. I've used this technique on many dozens of patients with no decentration. If necessary one haptic can be sutured to sclera OR a CTS can be used and sutured to sclera as well. In this case I did not feel this was needed.
- Inverting an Upside down Akreos lens implant An Akreos AO60 B&L acrylic lens implant was implanted upside down to demonstrate the technique to reinvert it.
- Mission Possible Reposition ReSTOR This patient is 7 months postop from uncomplicated phaco with a Restor lens. Visual acuities are good at 20/20 distance and 20/30 near, both uncorrected, but the patient felt his vision was not a good as it should have been. The decentration of this lens was apparent at the slit lamp exam. Options to reposition the lens were discussed and surgery was undertaken as shown in the video. After the recentering, vision was 20/20 distance and near uncorrected and the patient noted significant improvement of visual quality.
- Straight Outta Compton (HDFS Style) This video is for my HDFS 361 class. The audio isn't always easy to here so i have added the lyrics: Straight outta Orsha, in an area now known as Belarus He attended IPM and MSU His work's first start, was Psych. of Art And ended up with Thoughts and Language He's the father of Zone of Proximity Yeah I'm talking about Lev Vygotsky Active! Yeah that's how you should learn Like, if you thought that fire then you'll get burnt He is famous, for once saying The path from object to child and from child Passes through advanced members of society Yeah, that's my boy Lev Vygotsky's Phil-osophy He also studied Defectology He spent a lot of time working with children And he really thought that they were something Playing, is their tool To express their imagination after school His work inspired Bronfenbrenner Whose system theory is something to remember In 1934 he died of TB Rest in peace Lev Vygotsky Yo Jean, Wassup? Tellem where you're from Straight outta Swiss, Piaget is coming at ya It all started with a weird looking sparrow He discovered the stages of development In order, this is how they went Sensorimotor - it's first You use your senses to discover the world Preoperational - happens next Logical thinking is a really hard test Concrete Operational - it's tight Everything you think is in black and white Formal Operational - that's last We're already done, damn that was fast Decentration starts to occur You learn you're not alone in this great big world When you learn quickly ...
- Decentered IOL: Exchange or Reposition? This patient presented approximately 3 months after phaco IOL by Dr. Else Where with elevated IOP and poor vision. The one piece PMMA lens was obviously decentered and in the sulcus with 360 degrees iris transillumination defects. Dr. Else Where had attempted repositioning this lens 3 times since the original cataract surgery without success. Once the IOP and inflammation were under better medical control I took this patient to the OR with the intention of removing the lens and replacing it with a foldable iris sutured IOL; I expected the inferior zonules were incompetent and thus the decentration. The lens was also 12mm overall length and inappropriate for sulcus fixation and if a haptic were bent his may also lead to subluxation. Fortunately a less invasive procedure was possible and the patient has done well postoperatively with well controlled IOP and a centered lens with reasonably good vision.
- Phaco with Unanticipated Advanced Diffuse Zonulopathy This older patient presented with routine-appearing nuclear sclerosis without history of trauma or evidence of pseudoexfoliation. During the early stages of cataract surgery, it was apparent the zonules were very loose. A systematic approach which included completion of the CCC, phaco chop with reduced rotation of the nucleus, stabilization of the anterior chamber with dispersive OVD (VisCoat), use of Mackool capsular hooks, placement of a CTR while the hooks are in place, and finally enlargement of the CCC. Many of these elements are advocated by David Chang and detailed under the Master Class Videos section of the AAO website. This patient has done well postoperatively but will be monitored for capsular phimosis and decentration.
- Piaget - Stage 3 - Concrete - Reversibility
twitter about decentration
- mahadc04: @lindseymmm I miscalculated the decentration so im gonna redo it tomorrow. i still have alisons lenses and she dropped the class
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about decentration
“Decentration and related optical aberrations were actually a rare but important In my last blog, I wrote about the reasons that I chose to have Lasik eye surgery to”
— May " 2009 " Lasik Surgery | Cataract Surgery | Milwaukee WI,
“Anthony Bateman & Peter Fonagy, the developers of Mentalization Therapy, define of the child's growing capacity for "decentration" during the latter half of the”
— Mentalization Therapy " Beat The Boards Blog,
“Martin Lewis the Money Saving Expert here in the UK knows a good deal when he sees one. His Deals of the Week on GMTV features Cheap Prescription Glasses for £5”
— Cheap Glasses from as seen on GMTV with,
“LV launched limited adition watch for 2010 Valentine's Day. There are two red patterns in Tamour series tailored for Chinese Tambour Fizzy Heart and Tambour Hologram Monogram”
— Diamonds Express Love: LV Valentines Day Watch | Ok-replica, ok-
“Buying guide to glasses, eyeglasses, sunglasses, and prescription lenses. Learn how to buy eyewear, eyewear fashion and celebrity glasses, and locate an eye doctor in your area”
— Choosing a Lens Material | - Blog,
“Contact Lens • Anyone heard of Revitaleyes soft post-surgical contact lense Contact Lens • Decentration. Contact Lens • Decentrations Contact Lens • Izon Lenses”
— LASIK-Flap, lasik-
“"To compare accuracy of LASIK flap and INTACS centration following femtosecond laser application in normal and keratoconic eyes."1 LASIK eye surgeons and researchers from Kudret Eye Hospital, Ankara, Turkey; and Washington University School of”
— LASIK flap. Accuracy. INTACS centratrion. Femtosecond laser,
“An educational resource for those interested in refractive surgery, and other eye care issues, brought to you by EyeCare 20/20 and Cary M. Silverman, MD”
— The LASIK Blog: Cutting Edge,
“The Malyugin-Cionni ring effectively prevents capsular bag-IOL complex decentration," Dr. Malyugin said. Tag Cloud. Blog Category. Uncategorized. Archives. November 2010. October”
— necklaces result, tiffany11.blog.my