- Motorola's enterprise mobility division offers a broad array of innovative products and technologies that enable enterprise customers to have access to business-critical information anytime and anywhere. Formerly Symbol Technologies. — “Motorola Enterprise Mobility”,
- Shop new BlackBerry PDA smartphones at and find the new cell phones available. Discover for yourself how RIM is reinventing BlackBerry PDA smart phones. — “BlackBerry - New BlackBerry PDA Smartphones - New Cell Phones”,
- Learn about Devices on . Find info and videos including: How to Identify Devices & Backup Device Drivers, How to Remove Devices From a Device Manager in a Registry, How to Fix an Unknown Device in a Device Manager on an HP Laptop and much. — “Devices - ”,
- CinemaNow: Instantly watch Hollywood new releases on your PC or right on your TV. More than 12,000 videos to rent or buy. Start watching now! Devices|Customer Support|Gift Cards|Wish List. — “CinemaNow - Online Movies - Download Movies - Rent and Buy”,
- Initiative to improve the safety and effectiveness of these life-saving devices. Science and Research (Medical Devices) Chemistry & Materials Science, Solid & Fluid Mechanics, Imaging & Applied Mathematics,. — “Medical Devices”, fda.gov
- Location Based Services for Garmin and Alpine Navigation Systems, Connected In Dash Navigation from Pioneer. The devices listed here may be purchased directly from the manufacturer (or its distributors or retailers). — “MSN Direct Connected Devices”,
- Translations of devices. devices synonyms, devices antonyms. Information about devices in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. device devices - an inclination or desire; used in the plural in the phrase `left to your own devices'; "eventually the family left the house to the devices. — “devices - definition of devices by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- mCLASS software will be available on select Windows tablet netbooks, tablet notebooks, and a new private label device for the Palm® platform We will also be releasing an affordable private label handheld device that continues to deliver mCLASS on the Palm platform. — “New mCLASS Devices Available for 2010”,
- Learn about iPod, Apple TV, and more. Download iTunes for free and purchase iTunes Gift Cards. Check out the most popular TV shows, movies, and music. — “Apple - Play music and more on iPod”,
- Peripheral, any device attached to a computer that expands its functionality. Device file, an interface for a device driver. Information appliance, a device, such as a cell phone, that focuses on handling a particular type of information and related tasks. — “Device - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Free software downloads to play & stream DivX (AVI) & DivX Plus HD (MKV) video. Find devices to play DivX video and Hollywood movies in DivX format. — “DivX – Download DivX software (play AVI/MKV), play DivX video”,
- Twitter is without a doubt the best way to share and discover what is happening right now. If you've been using Twitter from your phone, click here and to sign up on the web. — “Twitter”,
- Discover why BlackBerry is the leading smartphone device solution. Cell Phones and smartphones with video, software and services to connect mobile professionals to the internet, email, GPS, and enterprise applications. — “Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from ”,
- Microsoft's official site for its Zune MP3 player, including details of the Zune 2. Control your movies and music with your voice or a wave of your hand. — “Microsoft Zune - ”,
- - Personalization on Demand: Create your own Fashion, Sports, and Photo Skins for Phones, MP3s, Gaming Devices, Laptops. Skins are printed on demand to fit your device. Upload your own photos, create collages, original art, or choose. — “: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins, Gaming”,
- This page describes the term device and lists other pages on the Web where you can find additional information. — “What is device? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia”,
- Browse handheld computers and compare them with each other to determine which is the best Motorola computer for your needs. This pistol-grip device scans a variety of bar codes, freeing your mobile work fleet with a highly customizable real-time mobile computing. — “Handheld Computers - Motorola USA”,
related videos for devices
- How to get free iBooks and Magazines for your iOS Devices This is a video on How to get free iBooks and Magazines for your iOS Devices. EpubBooks Magazines Springy Calibre
- Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices Music Video Music video for Sufjan Stevens' first track off his latest album, The Age of Adz (pronounced "Odds"). It is Stevens' first song-based full length album in five years. This music video was filmed in the Arizona desert after a massive storm on October 6th. On this day, 5 tornadoes touched down in Arizona.
- Beginner blues rock guitar soloing practice devices lesson Click the above link to check out our 4 DVD set "Beginner Blues Rock Soloing" - it has over 8 hours of video lessons, jam tracks, and a coinciding written lesson booklet. Click link to get a killer brand new Blues lesson not on YouTube and a Blues scales and lead guitar Ebook, all for free from In this lesson we teach some practice devices and licks to begin working on your lead guitar playing. Many more lessons on the full on video instructional website at:
- Screaming kid on Plane...lol Child screaming on the top of her lungs... but stop when she got pretzels...LOL. Please Subscribe to GloZell1 on and follow her on Thank you!!! For more entertainment, go to
- How To Get Any Apps For FREE On The HTC EVO (Any Android Device) ::Follow me on Twitter::. This video will show you how to get any application on the HTC Evo or any other Android device for free. Website: www.4 Thanks For Watching Please Comment, Rate and Subscribe
- OSHO: Jealousy- Society's Device to Divide and Rule What is jealousy? Society has exploited the individual in so many ways that it is almost impossible to believe. Osho goes to the roots of the phenomenon of jealousy. This video is available for translation as part of the OSHO TALKS Video Translation Project. Join the project as a translator at: -- http
- Mind Control Device Demonstration - Tan Le Actual demonstration of the device begins at around 10:35. Tan Le, co-founder and president of Emotiv Systems, gives a live demo of a mind control device that uses a person's thoughts to input computer commands. EG is the celebration of the American entertainment industry. Since 1984, Richard Saul Wurman has created extraordinary gatherings about learning and understanding. EG is a rich extension of these ideas - a conference that explores the attitude of understanding in music, film, television, radio, technology, advertising, gaming, interactivity and the web - The Entertainment Gathering Tan Le is an Australian telecommunications entrepreneur, businesswoman and the 1998 Young Australian of the Year. She is president and co-founder of Emotiv Systems.
- How to Set up Free Find Your iPhone (Even on Unsupported Devices) Visit the site! In this video I will show you how to set up Find My iPhone on any device running iOS 4.2. Find My iPhone is a free service that will allow you to track where your lost or stolen iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad is located. Follow me - http Mail me! Ty Moss PO Box 221 Dallas, NC 28034 Subscribe to my other channels: Source: MacLife - bit.ly
- Photoshop Top 40 #34 - Save for Web & Devices If you're creating Web graphics, then there's no substitute for Save for Web & Devices. It disposes of non-essential data, reduces file sizes to their absolute minimum, and converts the image to sRGB, the color space of the people. America likes its lists, and here's another one. Imaging expert and award-winning author Deke McClelland presents his list of the top 40 features in Photoshop—beginning with #40 and working his way up to #1—one weekly video at a time. Some are tools, others are commands, still others are conceptual. All are invaluable. Learn these 40 features and you'll know Photoshop.
- Nvidia-Powered Devices at CES Including Notion Ink Slate with Pixel Qi Screen! In case the Nvidia press event didnt impress you enough, we decided to get a little one-on-one time with next generation Tegra-powered devices. Bill Henry, the Director of Tegra Product Management, shows off the graphical prowess of the ICD slate in this video. If that wasnt enough, I finagled a demo of the Unreal Engine running on a Tegra developer box. Not only do you see the gaming potential, but also the $399 Tegra developer kit. Id really love to hack one of them into a slate. Just as we were leaving, Rohan Shravan — Founder and Director of Notion Ink — happened to swing by, so we jumped into a small Nvidia meeting room with a prototype Notion Ink device. This slate impressed with Android running on the new Tegra and combined with the Pixel Qi screen. You can see the non-backlit, eInk-like functionality of this display which brings the total power consumption down to 0.2 Watts. Lighting wasnt great in the room, but the unit still performed admirably — enough that I offered to buy a unit on the spot. All joking aside, this combination of processor and display offers a very compelling portable Android device. After the video, we discussed input methods like software keyboards. We were told to stay tuned for some innovation in that area — perhaps all will be revealed at next months Mobile World Conference.
- Sensor Fusion on Android Devices: A Revolution in Motion Processing Google Tech Talk August 2, 2010 ABSTRACT Presented by David Sachs. Gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses are increasingly prevalent in mainstream consumer electronics. Applications of these sensors include user interface, augmented reality, gaming, image stabilization, and navigation. This talk will demonstrate how all three sensor types work separately and in conjunction on a modified Android handset running a modified sensor API, then explain how algorithms are used to enable a multitude of applications. Application developers who wish to make sense of rotational motion must master Euler angles, rotation matrices, and quaternions. Under the hood, sensor fusion algorithms must be used in order to create responsive, accurate, and low noise descriptions of motion. Reducing sensing errors involves compensating for temperature changes, magnetic disturbances, and sharp accelerations. Some of these algorithms must run at a very high rate and with very precise timing, which makes them difficult to implement within low-power real-time operating systems. Within Android specifically, this involves modifying the sensor manager, introducing new APIs, and partitioning motion processing tasks. David Sachs began developing motion processing systems as a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab. His research there led him to InvenSense, where he continues this work with MEMS inertial sensors used in products such as the Nintendo Wii Motion Plus. David's designs incorporate gyroscopes ...
- Nokia Morph Concept (long) Morph is a concept demonstrating some of the possibilities nanotechnologies might enable in future communication devices. Morph can sense its environment, is energy harvesting and self cleaning . Morph is a flexible two-piece device that can adapt its shape to different use modes. Nanotechnology enables to have adaptive materials yet rigid forms on demand. It is also featured in the MoMA online exhibition "Design and the Elastic Mind". It has been a collaboration project of Nokia Research Center and Cambridge Nanoscience Center. Find out more:
- How To: Spirit Jailbreak for ALL Devices Tutorial! **UNTETHERED** (3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.2) Check this out: *UPDATE* -Spirit now works with iTunes 9.2, but you have to use this: In this video, I show you all on how to jailbreak all devices, including the iPad, iPhone 3GS, and the MC models, on 3.1.2, 3.1.3, and 3.2. This Jailbreak is untethered, and is extremely easy to use. You need iTunes 9.1, it will not work with iTunes 9.2, unless you download the FIXED Spirit which is here: This works on the newest iTunes versions, and it also works on the iPad, MC Models, and the iPhone 3GS New Bootrom. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Instructions: 1. Restore your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad 2. Download the program from here: 3. Plug in your device 4. FOR WINDOWS USERS: Right-Click on the program, select "Compatibility", and make sure it is in "Windows 98/ME" mode 5. Open the program 6. Click Jailbreak 7. Wait for your device to boot! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ **Spirit Fixes (If you get any errors): -1. Download Spirit Fixer by kirma 2. Extract the downloaded files 3. Run Spirit.Fixer.By.Kirma.v1.01.exe 4. Now run Spirit.exe -If on Windows, right click on the program, select "Properties", click "Compatibility", then select "98/ME", and re-run the program. -If getting the iTunes error, try NOT doing ...
- Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices Off the album Age of Adz
- A New Kind of Frontier Managing a range of devices like smart phones, tablets, and laptops is the latest task facing enterprise network managers. New generations of mobile workers are driving demand further. By 2020, there will be 50 billion devices connected to the network. The challenge: keeping them all safe and secure. Learn how at and to learn more about Device Proliferation, click csc0.ly
- Setting Up An Aggregate Device On A Mac In Pro Tools One very cool new feature of Pro Tools 9 on Mac is the ability to combine your audio devices. Russ shows you how to set up and how to deal with a Mac bug which will prevent you from doing it.
- free energy Device at work copper and magnets, rotation makes free energy.. see the video, we must learn to build BIGGER versions of these devices to free ourselves from high energy prices.
- Global Android Activations, Oct '08 - Jan '11 Data visualization of global Android device activations from October 2008 to January 2011.
- Flash Player on Mobile Devices Various sites running on Flash on a Nexus One.
- TF2 Poop: Meet The Handheld Bullet Device Well, this is my first Youtube Poop, or video of anything for that matter. I've pulled sound clips, memes, YTMND fads, and almost every funny thing you can think of from all over the internet, and crammed it all into this hilarious video! I've also restrained from using random annoying video effects like most other poops have. Feel free to leave me some feedback! EDIT: The video has been re-uploaded a final time with a rediculous amount of skits to make it as funny as possible. PS: This is the song I remixed: All footage copyright Valve Software
- Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices, The Age of Adz (2010)
- Usability Testing - Tobii Eye Tracking Mobile Devices Tobii Training TV: "Eye Tracking Mobile Devices" Different ways to use Tobii eye trackers for doing usability testing on mobile devices. Download the Tobii Whitepaper about Using Eye Tracking to test Mobile Devices here: Follow Tobii on Twitter: Please visit our website for more information about Tobii products.
- Windows Phone 7 Smartphone Lineup Meet the new Windows Phone 7 devices available from Dell, HTC, LG and Samsung. See more of the Windows Phone 7 lineup on the Windows Phone website:
- Citrix brings Windows to iPad and other devices Citrix' virtualization software lets you work with Windows anywhere, including on the just released Apple iPad. Here's the details and a first look at new use-an-iPhone-as-a-mouse-controller feature.
- FedEx Ground Ad: Names bit.ly - FedEx is a proud partner of cost-cutters. Shipping with FedEx Ground® is fast, reliable and great for your bottom line.
- ATM Machines affixed with Skimming Devices; Uniball & Identity Theft Expert High tech brazen Identity Thieves in NYC affixed ATM skimming devices to bank branch ATMs. A bank client noticed the scam and alerted the bank. Meanwhile low tech criminals are washing bank checks and cashing to themselves. Protect yourself with a uniball gel pen at
- Flip Phone - The future of smart mobile devices - A reflection on What it means to be creative. Original music by Palmer Taylor Featuring the Flip phone. Flip phone is based on a concept concieved during a 6 week long workshop done by Kristian Ulrich Larsen, Ewa Sendecka, Jeppe Vestergård and Victoria Kusk. It was then developed further for a semester by Kristian Ulrich Larsen as part of his MA program at Kolding school of design http
- Circuit Skills: Surface Mount Devices Join Collin Cunningham as he explores the oh-so-tiny world of surface mount electronics. Follow along as he constructs what may be the world's smallest phototheremin all in super-macro detail - plus learn why adhesive poster putty is so darn useful.
- Pinball HD for Android Tegra 2 devices Phil takes a look at Pinball HD on the Tegra 2-powered T-Mobile G2X.
- Square Everywhere - Accept Credit Cards with Square Accept credit cards on your Apple or Android device with no contract, monthly fees, or merchant account required. Every user receives a free Square credit card reader in the mail. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to take payments. Visit for more information. - For everyone. Now individuals and businesses can accept credit card payments anywhere, from garage sales to coat checks to coffee shops. - Easy to use. Plug in your free card reader and start swiping. Track sales, tips, tax and send electronic receipts. - Safe and secure. Square meets all industry-standard security practices to ensure safety for you and your customers. Square is an innovative point of sale solution that replaces your cash register and credit card terminal. Square accepts all major debit and credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Getting Started: 1. Download the "Square" App for Apple or Android 2. Activate your account 3. Accept credit cards Accept payments. Everywhere.
- Light Peak to Connect Consumer Devices at Record Speed At IDF09 Intel demonstrated a high-speed optical cable technology available next year that will connect mainstream electronic devices like laptops, HD displays, televisions, cameras, video players, iPods, docking stations and Solid State Drives (SSDs) to each other using optical fiber, rather than copper wires. Developed by Intel and codenamed Light Peak, this proposed technology paves the way for a new generation of extreme computer input and output (I/O) performance, delivering 10Gb/s of bandwidth, with the potential ability to scale to 100Gbs over the next decade. At 10Gb/s, a user could transfer a full-length Blu-Ray* movie in less than 30 seconds. The company intends to work with the industry to determine the best way to make this new technology a standard.
- Sony Ericsson LiveView Micro Display for Android devices - Review Read more at www.igear360.com
- FTM Gear: Binders, Packers, & STP devices Like I said, I woke up and it occured to me just how much gear it takes to get me ready and through the day, and night so I decided to make a video on it.
- Photoshop CS5 Interaction with Tablet Devices Today, we're officially announcing our first steps toward uniting the fun of touch and tablet devices with the precision and power of Photoshop on the desktop.
- Start Looking at Cell Phones as Political Devices At the National Conference for Media Reform in Boston last weekend, Tim Karr of Free Speech told The UpTake's Sam Mayfield that we should start looking at cell phones as political devices. "You need look no further than what's happening in North Africa and the Middle East, where people are using cell phones to document atrocities by autocratic regimes in the streets," explained Karr. "There is so much power in that ability. And that problem exists to some degree here in the United States, where we have cell phones that are blocked, and we have networks that are blocking certain applications and devices." "Increasingly, we see that as an area to do a lot of good organizing around — to get people really engaged in defending this notion that my cell phone is political. Not only is it a device for me to call my parents or to check in with friends, but it's something that empowers me within this democracy. It's fundamental for us to start defending our rights to access and share information via these new devices."
- Homemade Coloured Smoke Bombs - Primary Colour Devices (Blue, Yellow, Red) Just some tests adopting the standard 50/30/20 mix. (Solvent Dye/ KClO3/ Lactose) Here we have all 3 of the primary colours (Blue, Yellow, Red), so technically i can now make any pallete of colour, by mixing differant compositions together. As proved by the Teal colour i created by simply mixing a 60/40 (blue/yellow) composition to create it. Song: Boards of Canada - Rue the Whirl Enjoy
- Dr Robert " Bob " Beck Blood Cleaning Device Parasite Zapper Blood Electrification Hello Everyone, Here is the famous Dr Robert " Bob " Beck (rip) he perfected the art of blood electrification to kill all illness infected via bloodstream it can kill natural & manmade and future diseases such as aids, cancer, ebola, hiv, flu, mad cow in fact anything that travels via the blood stream, which is almost every illness apart from mental ones. If you want to know more www.educate-
- The New Devices - Everything Good (Dubstep Mix) This isn't dubstep I hear you cry!? Just listen to the full thing before you comment. Was lucky enough to have had this sent through to me by The New Devices and this is a remix of their song Everything Good. If you like it, get in contact them via the links below and get them to put it somewhere for you to buy..
- Pet Shop Boys - Left to My Own Devices (Live) (2004) Live presentation for the Prince's Trust charity concert on November 11, 2004 at Wembley Arena. This is the full version from "Introspective" (one Pet Shop Boys' best albums).
twitter about devices
- wifihead: Juniper study: smartphone spyware accounted for 61% of all mobile customer infections and 100% of all infections for Android devices.
- RamirezCarolina: Amaze! "@timetosignoff: Coming to a #NYC cab near you: new taxis will have charging stations for passengers' mobile devices. #FACTBOMB"
- BitBanterPC: Google: 100 million Android devices activated, 4.5 billion apps downloaded http://j.mp/jWT7J2
- Motorola_Phone: Motorola’s former mobile devices arm issues first sustainability report – EcoSeed: Motorola's former mobile devi... http://bit.ly/luEGUd
- syakur: time to turn off all electronic devices...nite tweeps!!
- kilisibi: Android devices to have time bound upgrades http://t.co/3QZCS4q via @AddThis
- Nordysanda: RT @BrettMacQ: Here is the future of retail: Nordstrom announced plans to put 5,000 mobile checkout devices into workers' hands http:///3w69p69
- uberguineapig: iOS, Android devices corralled by new device manager http://bit.ly/iSJrl5
- Carydc: BMO Introduces Home Ownership App for iPhone and <b>Android</b> Devices http://goo.gl/fb/w3GYk #ANDROID
- Mr_Deep21: @sirpiprawlins_ hahaha beday!? im gone go ahead n assume thats one of those devices that wash ya ass for u? for real, #WHEREDOTHATAT!
- ladyranda: I'm sure if left to my own devices, I would/could sleep all day #summertime
- DAGEEK48: Virus Pro: Check Devices: Advanced persistent threats to computer systems are real and can be used against medic... http://bit.ly/lyK5YX
- SherryesKitchen: @kentsomers smart idea! Can you imagine the chaos if they left fans to their own devices?
- michaelsalamone: I wish that all of my electronic devices were as indestructible as my twenty-year-old alarm clock is.
- KevinDMcNabb: 3-D Televisions, Internet-Connected Devices Require Changes in Home Theater Design http://bit.ly/ivFqsl
- shellb7: 3-D Televisions, Internet-Connected Devices Require Changes in Home Theater Design http://bit.ly/llniXb
- MDIntheMoment: Nordstrom to arm salespeople with mobile devices http://modd.es/jkcJ2K
- StaceyEBurke: #FDA demands "largest group of studies" ever for an approved class of devices for ALL metal-on-metal hips http:///3ckn435
- VHAho: @Harkison The rumor is that they already have a stock of N9's, which are converted into dev devices and given to dev's for free.
- AaronRighter: @billmeeks so you need a second sata cable is what you're saying? like you have two sata devices and one sata cable in the box?
- vinothtweets: #mac iOS, Android devices corralled by new device manager http://zah.cc/s/pgs #apple
- vinothtweets: #mac iOS, Android devices corralled by new device manager http://zah.cc/s/Kj7 #apple
- cbehrlich: iPod Touch: Devices in the Classroom http://awe.sm/5IvNu #ux
- 19ANDREA92: It amazes me to seeing the elderly using cellular devices. Especially the high tech ones!
- IamTayG: So Chesnee boys have been hospitalized for injuries after trying to turn ping pong balls into explosive devices. #wow
- bellorob: #Branding On #Mobile Devices And Desktop #Browsers http://zite.to/kTO4FD #History #CaseStudy
- wwwTrax: @Tweet_Mexico According to Google, there are currently 100 million activated Android device... http:///3vnf95g @WhoWants2Qnow
- pixelthisgraphi: RT @rblank9: The TRUTH About #AdobeFlash and Devices -- the slideshow! http://is.gd/XyA4Gy
- danidotnoah: RT @BrettMacQ: Here is the future of retail: Nordstrom announced plans to put 5,000 mobile checkout devices into workers' hands http:///3w69p69
- dsilvapeter2011: Image devices hiring vfx and 3d artistes!: http://bit.ly/mszrFg
- RachelAMullins: "@OfficialKimora: Sometimes, when left to our own devices, we #realize just how #Strong we really are! #SelfReliant #Fabulosity #fb"
- FutureMkt: Google: Today the Internet ...Tomorrow Your Home Devices? : http:///default.aspx?id=5567
- rjhogue: need to run.. thanks for the chat .. my experiences learning to make effective use of mobile devices ... http://rjh.goingeast.ca #lrnchat
- mpacc: RT @BrettMacQ: Here is the future of retail: Nordstrom announced plans to put 5,000 mobile checkout devices into workers' hands http:///3w69p69
- patgmac: http://bit.ly/klnUQx PDF on iOS management clarified no limit on # of devices for itunes acct. Lots of other good info too #PSUmac2011
- stormtrooperman: In the domestic appliance section of Currys - can't move for all these refridgeration devices. #freezercrowd
- roswellsgirl: Classroom response system question: Are others having issues with wireless interference with these devices and their wireless network?
- Socialnieuws: Stimulating Smile Devices - The Facial Lift at Once Works on Your Facial Muscles () http://bit.ly/lvjt76 #trend #tech #gadget
- SEInsider: SEInsider Google announces beta music: Songs from the Cloud Service for Android devices and Desktops by Henry
- Briles46: Virus Pro: Check Devices: Advanced persistent threats to computer systems are real and can be used against medic... http://bit.ly/kplzPk
- briellenikaido: RT @Becalynd: RT @sethdrobinson: You can't perform security on new mobile devices without new mobile security technology. #interop
- KoryKarasti4807: RT @webtemplates: Getting Ahead Of The Curve: Branding On Mobile Devices And Desktop Browsers http://dlvr.it/RT9Q2
- jpminard: @SammyWalrusIV And again, general consumer won't mess with it much b/c of massive data limitations for 3G devices.
- techkaori5: BMO Introduces Home Ownership App for iPhone and Android Devices - Marketwire (press release) http://bit.ly/kkeKqZ
- Becalynd: RT @sethdrobinson: You can't perform security on new mobile devices without new mobile security technology. #interop
- LoveMyDroid: Google Android, Apple iOS devices corralled by new device manager http://bit.ly/m8qLLM #android
- jpminard: @SammyWalrusIV Doesn't seem like a stretch at all, though most don't have multiple devices.
- iwale: TNA Wrestling Impact! coming soon to iOS, Android, and other mobile devices: May 19th release pinned down for po... http://j.mp/k0O5cX
- timetosignoff: Coming to a #NYC cab near you: new taxis will have charging stations for passengers' mobile devices. #FACTBOMB
- TrendsterApp: Want to know why "Lorca" is trending? Check out the Trendster App for iOS, Android and Blackberry devices.
- urban75chat: Apple OS X - related devices, applications, advice & news - http://is.gd/VlH7A8
- kvaldir: motion number 1: instead of forbidding ipods, iphones, blackberries and othere mobile devices in the classroom,teacher should welcome them.
- lancenbecky2: Google Android, Apple iOS devices corralled by new device manager http://bit.ly/lSks05
- lancenbecky: Google Android, Apple iOS devices corralled by new device manager http://bit.ly/k7n3GM
- Flym4n: @mattewre I install it on noobs old iDevice but mine is a ipt4 so i don't use whitedoor. But still cool to do smthg fast on their devices.
- zingpr: Beta starts for Ext JS Sencha Animator! Great tool for creating Flash-free animations for mobile devices, tablets.... http://fb.me/xXQtk7L1
- johnqcreative: Cool body jewelry or torture devices? You be the judge. Q http://bit.ly/kRhThC
- find_here: Sencha Animator Now in Beta: Create Powerful Animations for Web Browsers and Mobile Devices - http://bit.ly/iNFjOj
- claylevering: RT @cybercrimeguru: The use of personal devices is booming and creates "The Uber Challenge". Consider "Zero Trust Model", Patricia Titus, CISO, Unisys, #CSSS
- emcsmedia: Getting Ahead Of The Curve: Branding On Mobile Devices And Desktop Browsers - http://bit.ly/ldNH5Y
- wendy_warren: RT @shanselman: So AngryBirds runs on the Web. Great. Now, can we sync my level progress across the 15 devices it runs on? #cloud
- icclenomi: @cactidoll it just occurred to me that if i regenerated from matt smith I'd probably lose a foot and be shocked- reaching devices required!
- grigs: True that getting data off devices into web via browser is still too difficult. Getting photos off cameras is good example. - @cwilso #wdx
- Woojaejang: #technobuffalo The T-Mobile Merger: AT&T Explains (video) http://t.co/zYF3378 via @technobuffalo
- newsjocky: RT @BadrTweet: HP's Link-5 technology consolidates USB dongles for wireless input devices http://is.gd/coxpLu
- EmbeddedStories: RT @freescale: Freescale's Cuau Medina (aka @healthdevices ) featured in this webcast on medical devices featuring #Kinetis K50 http://bit.ly/iACZL9 #ARM
- DirectTechJobs: For all you shoppers and fashionistas out there, rejoice: Nordstrom to roll out handheld checkout devices http://bit.ly/lKT2J4
- francisuji: RT @ADC_Adobe: Adobe TV | Flash Professional CS5.5 – Publishing content to iOS devices; http://adobe.ly/mDylH0.
- techsurplus: Molecular Devices Emax Precision Microplate Reader http://bit.ly/lbXtTA
- chad_chandler: Blogger creates torture devices for allergy sufferers - http://nydn.us/mUuX97
- profgesser: I believe the plethora of devices will actually move thinking more to content delivery #lrnchat
- robertojsg1: Latest Wireless Mobile Devices News: http://accesspointphone.wirelessrouterbooster01010.com/latest-wireless-mobile-devices-news-325.html...
- amazingyannick: The T-Mobile Merger: AT&T Explains (video) http://t.co/AXFfyWv via @technobuffalo #TechnoBuffalo
- ej_luzon: Where is My Xoom, Android 3.1 Update?! http://t.co/ZP9fLsX via @technobuffalo #technobuffalo
- dominikAndersen: Any carriers\developers that need ditribution for major OS + smartphone devices... Am the man
- rjacquez: @AviHein Good point that new devices have the latest OS (for the most part), but my point is wrt existing Andr… (cont) http://deck.ly/~ybPSn
- Jableux: We tried password protecting the tablet, but they just grab a different Android device. We also have to clear the devices every other day.
- GeoffreyB: Does anyone know what devices Nordstrom plan to deploy for mobile checkout?
- cuoretoro: Two Devices Treat Alzheimer's - Technology Review http://t.co/Y70mreM
- GeoffreyB: Nordstrom announces deployment of 5000 mobile checkout devices in 116 clothing stores. This is a big trend in retail. http://bit.ly/kedTUf
- amblingbooks: Find portable audio book players for enjoyable listening and download free for mobile devices and computers as per your need.
- iversia: @litui @recharge_media @necr0nikki And leaving me alone to my own devices... hahaha. Your range is starting to piss me off.
- im_peculiar: Sooooo, l At&t has tracking devices now.... Wow!!! The murder rate and domestic violence rate is about to sky rocket
- TechTutorialsFM: The T-Mobile Merger: AT&T Explains (video) http://t.co/sVW6GfY via @technobuffalo #TechnoBuffalo
- signagelive: Want to find out about our support for @IAdea SMIl devices? check out this microsite http://bit.ly/iy9fYf #digitalsignage #DigitalOOH
- justinhub2003: My local carrier Cincinnati bell has some seriously obscure android devices http:///4woy4t http:///4woyu0
- FeedguitarEU: VDS THE GREAT DESTROYER - 120,00 € (Ille-et-Vilaine) http://bit.ly/jPf6am
- jfahmy: @harmongreg I'll ask but I doubt it cuz no recording devices were allowed. I took 5 pages of notes.
- shropshiremedia: Android Aims To Be THE Controller for Electronic Devices http://bit.ly/lYYzkj
- seoproweb: Android Aims To Be THE Controller for Electronic Devices http://bit.ly/lYYzkj
- Libraryben: RT @eLightBulbs: Google Unveils LED Light Bulb Controllable By Android Devices http://bit.ly/msCFfm
- dealhuntingphx: [$3.99] 4Port USB Squid Connect Four Devices Through One USB Port by 13Deals: 4Port USB 2.0 Cable Hub ... http://bit.ly/igV90G
- tfbretz: It seems I will be left to my own devices for most of Saturday. What to do? What to do? #whattodo
- staceyhartmann: RT @tombuchheim: Custom Facebook tabs don't display on #mobile devices. Build mobile version that customers can access #UWEBC.
- BadrTweet: HP's Link-5 technology consolidates USB dongles for wireless input devices http://is.gd/coxpLu
- erikaroe: RT @MelanieAt: Email was made for mobile devices. We spend almost 40% of our time on our smartphones reading and interacting with emails! #mprofu
- completmatters: How are mobile devices affecting #highered? Watch some videos here at http://bit.ly/iqHpJz
- Jamessweat: Android devices to have time bound upgrades http://t.co/FHOkZ4y via @AddThis
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about devices
“Powerheart, Cardiovive, CardioLife, Recall, Cardiac Science Corporation, Medical Device: LAWSUITS Medical Device Lawsuit & News Blog patients as they have no legal recourse against defective medical devices or pharmaceutical drugs that are rushed to market without adequately”
— Medical Device Lawsuit & News Blog, Powerheart, Cardiovive,
“Porting iPhone web app to WRT on Nokia devices. From Forum Nokia Wiki. Recommended additional reading: Porting iPhone web app to Screen resolution for S60 5th Edition devices is 640 x 360 pixels, whereas in iPhone the screen is 320 x 480”
— Porting iPhone web app to WRT on Nokia devices - Forum Nokia Wiki,
“Welcome to our blog. April 21st, 2010. Welcome to the initial post of the Interface Devices, Inc. Technoblog. We have created this Blog. Documentation. Plugins. Suggest Ideas. Support Forum. Themes”
— Interface Devices Blog,
“As of today's release, we're rolling out support for the new Apple TV, Blackberry devices, and a wider range of Android phones. We launched support for Apple devices and a variety of living room favorites early in”
— Vuze Blog,
“Enabling technologies such as wireless communications, improved medical devices, diagnostic software and IT infrastructure are critical for the leading the way in establishing the clinical and economic benefits of remote monitoring technologies because these devices have”
— Medical Devices,
“Atlas Devices's blog. Home " Blogs. 02|08|2010. New Ascender Available: Fall 2010. Funded by the U.S. Office of Naval Research's Tech Solutions group, a new lightweight powered ascender has been under development since 2009. With significantly”
— Atlas Devices's blog | Atlas Devices,
“forum.universal- Forum Index. The time now is Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 pm. All times are GMT - 8 Hours Would you like to share your experience with Universal Devices and their products with others?”
— forum.universal- :: Index, forum.universal-
“Log in | Join Forum Nokia. Home. Design. Overview. Design process. Design gallery. User Forum Nokia feed of Latest devices. Forum Nokia feed of All devices”
— Forum Nokia - Device specifications,