- We teach courses across the full spectrum of English studies—including American and British literature, English language and linguistics, rhetoric and composition, technical and professional writing, creative writing, and English education. Our. — “Homepage - NIU - Department of English”, engl.niu.edu
- International news headlines with a French perspective, including business, sports and entertainment. English Français عربي. Watch France 24. Live News Business Weather. Watch : FRANCE 24 live : THE NEWS. Next : WEATHER. Playing now :. — “France24 - TOP STORIES - the latest news from around the”, france24.com
- The Mississippi State University Department of English offers a B.A. and M.A. in English, with concentrations and programs in English as a Second Language and Creative Writing. — “English Department, Mississippi State University”, english.msstate.edu
- Articles, forums, and resources for ESL learners and teachers. Includes daily English lesson, word games, reading, writing, and listening lessons, jokes, and chat room. — “English Club”,
- OSU English Department. The Poet Ai - 1947-2010. The faculty, staff, and students of the Oklahoma State University English Department mourn the unexpected loss of our colleague, teacher, and friend, the poet Ai. The study of English literature and language is fundamental to any education. — “English Department - Oklahoma State University”, english.okstate.edu
- Welcome to the English Department at San Francisco State University. Here you will find information on the undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs we offer. Additionally, you can access current course descriptions and get answers to frequently asked questions. Announcements. — “" English Department " San Francisco State University”, sfsu.edu
- Overview of the English language's history, sounds, grammar, vocabulary, writing system, and regional dialects. — “English Language - Wikipedia”,
- Welcome to the Department of English at. California State University, Northridge. With thirty-five tenured and tenure-track faculty and nearly seventy lecturers, we are The Department of English offers a wide variety of courses and programs in the fields of literature, language,. — “Department of English”, csun.edu
- In Rwanda news: Rwanda speaks English, drops French. In January 2010 Rwanda starts speaking and teaching in English. French is no longer the official language. — “Rwanda | English | French”,
- English language Language belonging to the Germanic languages branch of the Indo-European language family, widely spoken on six continents. — “English language: Information from ”,
- China urged to act as US officials say North Korean artillery strike on South Korean island was an isolated incident. A look at growing Islamophobia and the rise of the English Defence League. — “US: Korea shelling was 'one-off' - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera”,
- Learn English To Learn English is a free site for English learners. You will find free English vocabulary sheets, English grammar sheets and English exercises. Thousands of English penpals are waiting. — “Learn English”,
- In the English dub of the second movie, he was revealed to be "The Chosen One" - the one who would bring balance back to the He also caught the three Fire-type starter Pokémon whose English names begin with a 'C' and whose Japanese names begin with a 'ヒ'. — “Ash Ketchum - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon”,
- from A Tale of Two Cities, Lev Tolstoy's opening to Anna Karenina is probably one of the top three most recognizable first lines in modern literature for English speakers. Features & Opinion " Russia and China: A love affair fueled by oil and gas. — “RIA Novosti”,
- Registration for English Department courses for Winter 2011 is underway. When not teaching and mentoring students, BYU English professors spend a good portion of their time researching and publishing in their. — “Brigham Young University - Department of English”, english.byu.edu
- Offers international news and information in a variety of languages, with streaming audio and video. Learning English. About Us. Live Streams: Latest Newscast | Africa Live. — “VOA News”,
- The undergraduate English major is designed to produce sophisticated and knowledgeable readers of texts from a variety of historical periods and cultural traditions in English majors engage substantively not only with literary texts but also with criticism. — “Rice University - Department of English”, english.rice.edu
- Learn to speak english with our free english lessons. Includes games, articles, and audio courses to help your English. — “Learn English Online: Free English Courses To Improve Your”, 1-
- Learn English free online at English, baby! Use our free online English lessons, take quizzes, chat, and find friends and penpals today!. — “English, Baby”,
related videos for english
- Lesson 1b - "TH" - English Pronunciation FREE online pronunciation lesson with a native speaker. Lesson 1b topic: unvoiced "th". All levels.
- #1 Basic English Grammar - IT'S/ ITS A grammar lesson for the lower levels. Topic: The difference between IT'S and ITS.
- How to be English: EXTREME LETS MAKE SOME MORE TEA YEAH? AWESUM!
- How to be English. Toodle pip.
- HOME (English with subtitles) We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate. The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being. For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film. HOME has been made for you : share it! And act for the planet. Yann Arthus-Bertrand HOME official website www.home-2009.com PPR is proud to support HOME http HOME is a carbon offset movie More information about the Planet http
- Social Networking in Plain English A short explanation of social networking websites and why they are popular. This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace. http
- Business English Vocabulary for ESL - Project Management 1 Download our FREE iPhone App: Download all videos from: www.VideoVocab.TV This Business English video ESL lesson introduces English vocabulary for discussing projects and project management in English.
- Electing a US President in Plain English A short guide to understanding the US election process. This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace.
- Wikis in Plain English A short explanation of wikis and how they can be used to coordinate a group. This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace. http
- Learning English - Lesson Two (Hello/Goodbye) In this lesson we look at the many ways to say hello and goodbye. This is the new version of Lesson 2. Thank you to the many people who have said that 'Howdy' is not used as a formal greeting any more. But it can be used as an informal one, as a way of greeting a person in a fun way. As I found out for myself !
- Video: RSS in Plain English A short explanation of RSS and how it helps you save time reading the web. This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace. http
- Speak English Please! Can't Speak English
- Zombies in Plain English We're worried about you and your brain this Halloween. It's zombie season and we made this video to help you get through it, brain intact. See the zombiesurvivalwiki dot com for more zombie survival hints.
- Learning English - Lesson One (Introduction) Lesson one. Introduction to my English lessons.
- Google Docs in Plain English Create and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations. It's free. You can: 1) Access your documents online from any computer with an internet connection. 2) Add collaborators to your document and Docs will send them a link to access the doc online (no need to send email attachments back and forth) 3) Decide who can view and edit each document (only you, some people, or everyone) For a quick product tour, check out: Or to get started, visit:
- Reading Comprehension in English Instructions on how to understand what you read in English. We call this Reading Comprehension.
- Twitter in Plain English A quick and plain English intro the micro-blogging service Twitter. Follow us This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace.
- Learning English-Lesson Three (Please & Thank You) In this lesson we look at ways to say please and thank you. This is the new version of Lesson 3.
- Phishing Scams in Plain English A short guide to recognizing and avoiding phishing scams. This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace. http
- Learning English - ( Accents ) Which is the best way to speak? American English or British English? The truth is that you do not have to sound like anyone! You create your own individual sound. As long as people can understand you, then that is all that matters.
- Social Media in Plain English A simple story that illustrates the forces shaping social media. This video comes in an unbranded "presentation quality" version that can be licensed for use in the workplace. http
- "TH" Pronunciation English Meeting ESL Lesson Free pronunciation lesson (North American English). Pronunciation of the voiced & voiceless "TH" sound. video with Dave Sconda. I hope you find this lesson helpful & enjoyable! North American English Pronunciation pronunciation video...
- Learning English pronunciation Learn English
- Caramell - Caramelldansen (English version) Enjoy the original english version of the song caramelldansen. This version is called Caramelldancing Visit the website for some cool downloads.
- The Longest Words in the English Language Scary 'Mary Poppins' Recut Trailer, Honorificabilitudinitas, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, ablative, Antidisestablishmentarianism, Church of England, Henry VIII, Thomas Cranmer, Martin Luther, floccinoccinihilipilification, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, The National Puzzlers' League, Titin
- The English Language In 24 Accents Me attempting to do 24 different accents from my own country and from other countries around the world. Hopefully I got most of them right but I may have made mistakes and I can do some better than others. However, I made this video for my friends because I promised them I would do an accent video. I mean no offence to anyone and please don't be upset if I have not included your specific accent or got it wrong.
- Advanced English 1a - Vocabulary - Olympic Games This is a lesson for the ADVANCED English language learner. The theme is the 2008 Olympic Games, and I focus on VOCABULARY, LISTENING, and GRAMMAR skills. This is PART ONE (the first half) and we study vocabulary. Be sure to watch the second half.
- Lesson 1a - "TH" - English Pronunciation FREE online pronunciation lesson with a native speaker. Lesson 1a topic: unvoiced "th". All levels
- TAEYANG - Wedding Dress Cover English Version (Tommy C of IBU & J.Reyez) Check out the music video for this song: WE ARE NOT CLAIMING IT'S OUR OWN SONG. WE CLEARLY STATE IT'S AN ENGLISH COVER TO TAEYANG'S ORIGINAL SONG. Download Song: or Collage: img534.imageshack.us Support us! J.Reyez: Tommy C of IBU: _________________________ Lyrics: (Verse 1 - Tommy C) Never should've let you go Never found myself at home Ever since that day that you walked Right out the door You were like my beating heart That I, I can't control Even though weve grown apart My brain cant seem to let you go Thinking back to the old times When you kept me up late at night We use to mess around Laugh and play, fuss and fight (Pre-Chorus) I guess its too late, Im dancing this dance alone This chapters done, the story goes on (Chorus) Baby Can't believe that you are not with me 'Cause you should be my lady All I want is to set your heart free But if you believe that you belong with him Promise me, you wont let anyone hurt you Remember, I will always be here for you Even if it kills me to see you In that wedding dress Oh see you in that wedding dress See you in that wedding dress Oh see you in that wedding dress (Verse 2) Snappin out this misery Depression this aint me But I always turn around 180 degrees You got control of me And I, I cant explain Somebody call 911 Emergency Before I go insane Since youve moved on You took a piece of me give it back So much pain ...
- Press One For English Buy the video on DVD or buy the CD. This is the newest video and song written and performed by Ron and Kay Rivoli of the Rivoli Revue. Please be sure to register with Youtube so you can rate and comment on the video. If you have a website we would really appreciate you adding a link to the video. We need your help to spread the word. And folks, that's written in plain ENGLISH. Also check out our myspace at
- Do You Speak English? - Big Train - BBC comedy Simon Pegg and the Big Train comedy sketch team perform a funny short on life of an English speaking tourist in France.
- Lesson 5a - R - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" as a vowel sound. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Cleopatra Stratan English (original version) Cleopatra Stratan English
- Idioms in English - 'All' Idioms are sometimes difficult for ESL learners because the sentences aren't meant literally. In this lesson, we will cover 7 very common idioms that contain the word 'all'.
- The Gummy Bear Song - Long English Version From - Full length English version of I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song). Visit Gummibär online at
- Lesson 1 - "Outdoors" - English Vocabulary FREE online lesson with a native speaker. Idioms for the advanced English language learner. Lesson 1.
- Lesson 1 - Preferences - English Grammar FREE online lesson with a native speaker. Lesson 1 topic: preferences. Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
twitter about english
- eBC_Pets_NE: Pittsburgh: AKC Old English Mastiff Pups - $950 (Follansbee) http://bit.ly/f9aSf5 #eBC #Pets
- ianwolf: @BethanyBlack If you want racists who can spell, you need the Queen's English Defence League.
- 11xy15: @lisadennis93 Aw.. Hugh's fellow English then :))
- SJ_Haenism: @chiewyong Hangul English won't do it cause they keep on say Sorry if we say please don't x(
- bubblediamond07: oeoeoe, mygosh! Making my homework english! It isn't funny!
- 15JayC_Cardenas: I feel smart using all these big vocab words in my sentences in English. xD
- krishammet: #nowplaying Speak English Or Die - Anthrax
- djjohnson13p: VOA | China Lashes Out at US Congressional Resolution to Support Jailed Nobel Laureate | News | English: http://bit.ly/h048XC via @addthis
- michelleasisi: So sorry (⌣́_⌣̀) RT @dinijanuari: Please someone there, english mu salah itu *lirikdikitbisakali hehe
- michelleasisi: So sorry (⌣́_⌣̀) RT @dinijanuari: Please someone there, english mu salah itu *lirikdikitbisakali hehe
- hijabihippie: @RepLowkey I'm sorry, I only speak proper English! What's the "gowaaan" for anyway?!
- BasedJahLangley: If you can't speak english you are illegal in my book.
- alexbowe: @reduls Hi :) Not sure if you can speak English. I noticed you mentioned Suffix Arrays, which I studied for my thesis :)
- VigiFaith: @XSZAQW hahahaha, you don't need talk to me in spanish, i can understand in english :3
- M34xine: @Asphyxiation__ Mashalla, SO COOL. O: Soo you speak Arabic/English/Urdu? :'D
- USArmyAfrica: VOA NEWS: Apartheid Legacy Remains in S. Africa’s Health Spending: Poorer provinces still worse off in ... http://bit.ly/h3ZpjP #AFRICOM
- USArmyAfrica: VOA NEWS: Migrant Deportations Could Lead to Disease and Death in Southern Africa, says Aid Organizatio... http://bit.ly/emcRd1 #AFRICOM
- djjohnson13p: VOA | China's Top Diplomat Meets N. Korean Leader Amid Tensions | News | English: http://bit.ly/hwGyXV via @addthis
- TheRealSpiffen: I really don't understand why my English Professor thinks I'm at all interested in the music she's played this semester.
- phreshh22: bored in english
- UgotToKnow: RT #iranian Students Stage Protests http://is.gd/iqqy4 #bahrain #news
- velvel96: RT @kumar23ra: RT @Proverbs4u: He laughs best who laughs last. - English #Proverb (Saying)
- Hyomates: @kaitonk the article of Leeseunghyo Fanmeeting in Japan (English) http:///home.php?sk=group_109875475746317&ap=1
- emihiro7: Good night! See you tomorrow!:) #twinglish #english #eigo
- jeffhoeppner: Started the day out with toast and eggs with some English Breakfast tea. Sampling some new coffees when I get to the shop. Love it.
- petra_malikfan: @ZaynsSmile_x3 I have to go to the Olympics in English...i am fear:)..but i love english
- Democracy44iran: RT Regime in “challenging,” “difficult,” and abnormal situation: IRGC officials http://is.gd/ioVho #wikileaks #technology
- wilymaina: EARN MONEY - $20/hr The Course Work by bariceli: Word limit 2500 words. Only Writers - English First Language!!!... http://bit.ly/ierX3p
- chrisbeckett: Sepp Blatter says English are "bad losers". English say Sepp Blatter is a "corrupt tosser"
- Jack_Ricketts: I can't be bothered with english and spanish mocks tomorrow "/
- foroghiran: RT #iranian Students Stage Protests http://is.gd/iqqy4 #obama #techcrunch
- vitorias98: PORRA DE HOUSE OF ENGLISH :@
- pandaka36: RT @SenamBeheton: This is BIG: China Respects ECOWAS Recognition of Ouattara http://ow.ly/3mxo2 #civ2010 Without #China it's over 4 Koudou!
- theluckdoctor: Smile, shake hands and then count your fingers http://bit.ly/ffK6if
- BethanyBlack: @dalekcat Ah right , that joke definitely needs more work, it was a play on "English" as in the language rather than the obvious "English"
- Regaanx: in english "reading" *tweeting behind the book* my friends duncan and has a crownn on lawls
- IreneSmileBiebs: I know my english is very bad x)
- miss_jala: That philosophy exam was easier then I expected..2 more exams to go..sociology and english
- OreSof: English is confusing :s
- JeanetElinora: @JennaRacichh speak english please, cuz i dont understand what the peep your saying
- TATTEDUPRATED: @Ms_AJC I speak no english .lol
- sannoko: @39chailatte55 snow is great :3 ...but too much is horrile -.- ... your english isn't bad ^-^....my japanese is bad ...really bad xD
- JayEffect_Italy: .. =___= fail english!!!
- Adamsrangers: @diisprouse thats good to here im English so anyway nice chatting to u cya
- sandyq030: was nursing my little cold today - now heading out to a ballet class with my bestie.. perfect prep for my English exam 2mrw if you ask me:)
- SenamBeheton: This is BIG: China Respects ECOWAS Recognition of Ouattara http://ow.ly/3mxo2 #civ2010 Without #China it's over 4 Koudou!
- twitt3rnews: Awesome Twitter curation reporting tool now available in English http://eqent.me/gj0FzM
- TATTEDUPRATED: @Ms_AJC I speak no english
- udfby: Obama and Komorowski appeal for free election in Belarus: The presidents of Poland and the United States have ca... http://bit.ly/ieDVB9
- farahbryn: English with alyssa, emilie and alyssa :) love you lmmaaoo! Can i get a freshky squeeze ;) :p <3
- breakingnewsph: Global Pinoys: Solon urges govt to protest US hospital's 'English-only' policy http://bit.ly/hdiykk
- McKennaStPats: 7-3 English p.6,7,8 Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms
- eehaych: hey guys just got back, german exam went well, however english....meh http://robo.to/eehaych/574725
- Hyomates: @pindiam0nd the article of Leeseunghyo Fanmeeting in Japan (English) http:///home.php?sk=group_109875475746317&ap=1
- Kajitsu: Running on about an hour's worth of sleep. Quite possibly not going to receive my English minor because o forgot to petition something.
- MyRomanHoliday: @3gerardpique learn something from @carlotafabregas and @cesc4official and PLZ start tweeting in English to :P !
- TasteeLyRiCs: Is it wrong to say if u dnt speak english I unfollow :/
- lauralam95: Just scraped it..got a C in my English exam :) wish I revised more
- Xaviercarmaniu: RT @ESPN_US_Soccer: David Beckham of Los Angeles Galaxy turns down English second-division club - http://es.pn/hhqaib
- MeralCrifasi: RT @hiiamkoko: The nonsense of english spelling :) http://bit.ly/howEzM omg so spot on and he is great
- oTaNiLoVe: Sigh...Today is my english and karate finals....Im more worried about english tho...This teacher has a weird grading scale...
- jonewilson: @aaronporter "English students will pay the highest fees to any public university in the world". They won't be public universities any more
- _The3Lions_: RT @ESPN_US_Soccer: David Beckham of Los Angeles Galaxy turns down English second-division club - http://es.pn/hhqaib
- abby_boo96: @justinbieber , a stupid boy hacked your Twitter account @MrJBiieber !! (sorry if my english is not perfect :S)
- DBoySoLoKo: Good morning english
- mefeld: English students think they all should go to Oxford.
- Writing_Jobs: English Writer Needed - Bank Owned Homes Texts by elias99 - http:///4vyx
- lewediet: Paper Money - November 2010 : Paper Money - November 2010 English | PDF | 34 pages | 32 MB...... http:///epdnrm
- Rareaddiction_2: I think the class that I have to worry about at the moment is English becus I neva fail english
- PENAmerican: RT @graywolfpress will be publishing 1st English trans. of Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo's poetry collection http://fb.me/K0DElcI9
- englishmadefun: Spotlight: Friends and neighbours: One charity is offering an alternative way to learn English - and building co... http://bit.ly/hIW4rr
- haliquliman: Check this video out -- 2AM-I Did Wrong (잘못했어) [romanization and english lyrics] http://t.co/wCHpmyd via @youtube
- sepaturoda: RT @areyhans: INDONESIAN Government Scholarship DARMASISWA RI PROGRAM ACADEMIC YEAR 2011/2012 http://www.darmasiswa.diknas.go.id/english/
- lisadennis93: @11xy15 neither ave i lol. I've heard impressions of Mexican accents they make me laugh. N no I'm English :-)
- JollieLaSQ_: RT @TheLukaPuka: RT if you know the english alphabet better than the arabic alphabet.
- shan_linenesia: Mading english ?? Gmn inii ??? Arghh !!!
- Livvyxo: @yadungoofed I'm playing WoW :) the new race have really dodgy english accents!
- Aelle_M: RT @DavidSpearing: I totally forgot about the website thing.. I need a website. Who wants to build me a website? I will pay you in the mighty English pounds...
- ilSuoSole: @StuddedLove freshman comp is to get out of EN111; the English Proficiency is a test u take in order to graduate...its a national test
- indianlov3: about to do this essay/final thing ! haa i love being an english major , writing has always been something that came naturally
- sri_recruiters: Vacancy: Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist - Bilingual English Spanish - Bilingual Job Fair - Charlotte, ... http:///2bw7byb
- MoneyMaking123: Frustrated not knowing how to get started MAKING MONEY ONLINE? "Newbie Start Up Guide" in plain English ONLY $9.97 http://bit.ly/cPw0o8
- herbgardenpro: Revisiting the English Walled Garden at the Chicago Botanic Garden - http://bit.ly/fIWgCO
- xMilesSmilesx: Oh English, I really don't like you anymore...
- wolfs_grace: @emmiexjane @Mollysdailykiss oh my. some my family is english but I had no idea. I need to get a cook book,, I think
- LouiseM_1Dx: @BiancaM_1Dx Nice, do we have one english prelim on monday then ??? oh n sorry its turned out to be Kayden :D
- poptopvw: I don't know about anybody else but when I get to lakewood I get an inexplicable hankering for an old english 800.
- ESPN_US_Soccer: David Beckham of Los Angeles Galaxy turns down English second-division club - http://es.pn/hhqaib
- earth_butterfly: my english teacher can lick my penis. i dont like her. at all.
- yuuumcom: この文直訳すると面白いﾈ笑w I must study English as soon as possible .
- maikegehlen: RT @RNW: Congratulations to our very own Robert Chesal who, with Joep Dohman, is the Dutch Journalist of the Year for 2010! http://fb.me/xpknL78i
- Norfolk_JobsUK: Norfolk Jobs: English Teacher, Norfolk: English Teacher excellent pay rates good school great frien... http://bit.ly/huwFpt #Jobs
- BathrobeMan: about to make a call to germany. I hate talking on the phone even in english, so this is even worse.
- Norfolk_JobsUK: Norfolk Jobs: English Teacher, Norfolk: English Teacher forward thinking leadership engaging curricul... http://bit.ly/h7GVrz #Jobs
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about english
“The Ctrip English blog features travel tips & promotions, Ctrip news, company culture, photos, videos and the hottest flight & hotel deals from China's leading travel agency”
— Ctripper | Your China, Your Way,
“ESL Jobs Forum. The Internal Emigré "GreyHawk" on Daily Kos. This Guy is Teaching Abroad. . AACircle - For English Teachers. Teaching in In addition to writing and compiling articles for this blog and others, I also edit two professional newsletters for”
— [the] ENGLISH-BLOG [.com], english-
“Overview and definition of a weblog or blog, online publications in the form of a log or journal. Discusses blogs' history, their impact on culture, common blogging terms, and the many types of blogs”
— Blog - Wikipedia,
“English Teaching Forum, a quarterly journal for teachers of English as a foreign or Here you will find past issues of English Teaching Forum beginning with 1993 (Volume 31)”
— Past Issues, exchanges.state.gov
“Hello everybody! Welcome to the English blog at learnenglish-a- which is a great resource for learning English for English learners and teachers alike”
— Learn English Blog, learnenglish-a-
“It is very necessary for people who Learning English Constantly is the best! There Dear All visitors, Thank you for visting our site, you are now in our blog”
— EnglishGoes Blog - Learning English in News & Updated Info,
“The time has come for me to hang up the We English blog and move on to pastures new. My We English blog is coming to an end. Since its inception two years”
— We English, we-
“The blog of Oh-Barcelona is your guide to discover Barcelona. What to visit, what to do, suggestions and original ideas to make the most of your trip in the city”
— Barcelona Blog – Your guide to living in and visiting Barcelona, oh-
“blog (plural blogs) (Internet) A website that allows users to reflect, share opinions,  Declension. declension of blog. singular. plural. nominative. blog”
— blog - Wiktionary,
“Learning English at the earliest time will give one the freedom of financial independence.This site is feeding those people.Here,You will find study materials for the TOEFL,GMAT,GRE and SAT”
— English Blog, english-for-