- facies n. , pl. , facies . Biology . The general aspect or outward appearance, as of a given growth of flora The term facies is widely used in connection with sedimentary rock bodies, but is not restricted to them. — “facies: Definition from ”,
- facies is using Twitter. Twitter is a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through facies. Tellement vrai ^^ http:///14c866 par @NathanSoret via @cabuse about 4 hours ago from web. Attention aux DM, phishing en cours sur. — “Guillaume Roussel (facies) on Twitter”,
- Facies and Other Core Features. The main facies identified in cores from the Schaben field The facies and other features are described in tables 1 and 2, and shown in figs. — “Current Research--Franseen--page 4 of 7”, kgs.ku.edu
- Nine facies are identified representing Miocene platform deposits gravel and blue^green clay facies),Pleistocene restricted marine deposits (lime mud facies),and Holocene. — “doi:10.1016/S0025-3227(03)00190-7”, seas.marine.usf.edu
- Geothermal gradients, which are likewise moderate to high, produce Buchan and Barrovian Facies series. Because the pressures of Buchan and Barrovian Facies series are commonly higher than are those of Contact Facies Series, they may contain different sequences of minerals. — “Regional Metamorphism”, geology.csupomona.edu
- ( Schuster, 1970a) which has the facies of a small Frullania and agrees with Frullania in leaf insertion and branching, has a nontiered seta with 16 epidermal cell rows surrounding 4 inner rows. (plurale tantum, medicine) Facial features, like. — “facies - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of facies in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of facies. Pronunciation of facies. Translations of facies. facies synonyms, facies antonyms. Information about facies in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “facies - definition of facies by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Facies definition, general appearance, as of an animal or vegetable group. See more. — “Facies | Define Facies at ”,
- Facies usually are characterized using all the geological characteristics known for that rock unit. the facies properties that are most important are the petrophysical characteristics that control the fluid behavior in the facies. — “Oilfield Glossary: Term 'facies'”,
- (This is similar to the concept of sedimentary facies, in that a sedimentary facies is also a set of environmental conditions present during deposition). The sequence of metamorphic facies observed in any metamorphic terrain, depends on the geothermal gradient that was present during metamorphism. — “Metamorphic Facies & Metamorphism and Plate Tectonics”, tulane.edu
- Facies. The term "Facies" can also refer to distinctive facial expressions associated with conditions such as Williams syndrome. Ideally, a facies is a distinctive rock unit that forms under certain conditions of sedimentation, reflecting a particular process or environment. — “Facies”,
- Although other facies occur in the type Cincinnatian Series, four facies dominate the section in the Cincinnati area of northernmost Kentucky, Ohio, Furthermore, this ramp tended to build northward repeatedly through time, such that these facies recur in vertical shallowing-upward successions. — “Cincinnatian Fossils and Stratigraphy”, uga.edu
- Cornberg sandstone facies. In geology, facies are a body of rock with specified characteristics. Ideally, a facies is a distinctive rock unit that forms under certain conditions of sedimentation, reflecting a particular process or environment. — “Facies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- List of 28 disease causes of Abnormal facies, patient stories, diagnostic guides, medical books excerpts online about Abnormal facies. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or symptoms for Abnormal facies. — “Abnormal facies - ”,
- Facies A. Light gray, silty claystone facies in the uppermost part of the South Amboy Fire Clay unit. Very large intact angiosperm leaves in this facies indicate relatively quiet water transportation. — “Cretaceous facies and fossil leaf beds”, sunstar-
- Facies. The term facies refers to all of the characteristics of a particular rock unit. For example, you might refer to a "tan, cross-bedded oolitic limestone facies". The characteristics of the rock unit come from the depositional environment. — “Facies”, facstaff.gpc.edu
- Definition of facies from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of facies. Pronunciation of facies. Definition of the word facies. Origin of the word facies. — “facies - Definition of facies at ”,
- Definition of facies in the Medical Dictionary. facies explanation. Information about facies in Free online English dictionary. What is facies? Meaning of facies medical term. What does facies mean?. — “facies - definition of facies in the Medical dictionary - by”, medical-
related videos for facies
- 20SUR20SYL AKA TUNG TWENTYSTA & FACIES AKA ISAAC TANKA - FREESTYLE - LIVE ON RADIO D4B !!!!
- Facies Flator - Lux Aeterna Metal Cover A cover of Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a Dream, Lord of the Rings, etc) in Alternative Metal style. Visit:
- Carl Orff- Carmina Burana, III. Veris Leta Facies (LaGuardia Arts) The third movement of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana performed by Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School's Senior Orchestra and Senior Chorus during the Spring Semi-Annual under the direction of Ms. Jana Ballard (Orchestra was prepared by Ms. Lucinda Santiago) on June 12th, 2010.
- Cuboid - Professional - 11. Facies
- Sedimentary Facies.rm Describes sedimentary facies, transgression and regression.
- Carmina Burana - III. Veris leta facies (w/ English subtitles) The 3rd movement of Carl Orff's masterpiece "Carmina Burana". Carl Orff (1895-1982) The London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Richard Hickox
- YouTube Medical School QUIZ Pale facies ? Cause QUIZ pale facies; ? Cause.ANSWER (see video). GOLDEN RULE: Realize that 3 causes will cover more than 95% of cases. For the education of medical students, residents, registrars and Physician Assistants.Copyright: YouTube Medical School 2009*.
- 3. Veris leta facies - Carmina Burana - Rock 3. Veris leta facies | Chume, chum geselle min | Swaz hie gat umbe Carmina Burana NUVA - Noviembre 19, 2009 ...Y tembló rectoría!
- FACIES 0310
- Carmina Burana - Ray Manzarek - The Face of Spring (Veris Leta Facies) 03- Carmina Burana, scenic cantata for soloists, choruses & orchestra: Springtime. The Face of Spring (Veris Leta Facies)
- Facies 0710
- Carmina Burana - 3. Veris leta facies
- 2009 11 15 Carmina 3 Veris leta facies 11/15/09 Waynesboro Schola Cantorum Waynesboro High School Concert Choir Conductor Jeffrey Ryman Pianists Eloise Kornicke and Linda Heuer Percussion Adam Ashforth, Matthew Corbett, Long Nguyen, Michael Overman, Adam Riley, Elizabeth Wood
- Stigma - Non fortum facies Band: Stigma Song: Non fortum facies Album: Non fortum facies Country: Czech republic Year: 2006
- Peñalen - Facies Utrillas
- Bancs publiks - Délit de facies ( GHETTO GAG PROD)
- Carmina Burana - Veris leta facies The first part of "In Spring" from Orff's Carmina Burana.
- DOOBLE FACIES.wmv premier clip 2002
- OMT Facies What it feels like to go through an OMT practical at a certain medical school in 2008.
- carmina burana-veris leta facies(Vladimiros Symeonidis) Choir and Orchestra of the Greek Radio conducted by Vladimiros Symeonidis
- Gin the dog facies off against the grass GIn a dog from nz faces off against some overgrown grass.
- SPOT FACIES web.mov
- Carmina Burana at OCF: Veris leta facies Carmina Burana performed just outside the Oregon Country Fair on July 10th, 2009. From movement 3, Veris leta facies. This production was billed as the "Fire Opera".
- KRYPTONIX DELIT DE FACIES ATELIER DES MOLES 08
- FACIES Second video following CORPUS for a work in progress. Filmed and edited by Reverso, Amsterdam 2007.
- #3 Carmina Buarana-Veris leta facies #3 Carmina Buarana-Veris leta facies Download full album: Burana.rar or Carmina_Burana.rar
- Best facies Our funny facies xD
- Sedimentary Facies Sedimentology Concepts #6 Sedimentary facies are groupings of rocks used to highlight the most important features for a research question. Here, I describe the concept of facies and give a couple of examples.
- Faces of Transportation Equity: Michael Wilson
- Blue Lake International Choir & Orchestra - Carmina Burana - Veris Leta Facies
- Veris leta facies UNH Choral Gala - 2010
- Veris Leta Facies - Carmina Burana (3) - Carl Orff Evelyn Mandac, soprano Stanley Kolk, tenor Sherrill Milnes, baritone Seiji Ozawa Boston Symphony Orchestra New England Conservatory Chorus Children's Chorus of the New England Conservatory RCA Red Seal BMG Classics 2004
- De facies luna Piece for piano and electronics Gerard López Boada
- FACIES 0410
- video facies
- Mala - Delit de facies (Sapapaya)
- Carmina Burana - 3. Veris Leta Facies.wmv
- Metal francais Plush delit de facies live at Boulay
- austerity - veris letia facies (carl orff cover) from the demo "perpetua nox dormienda est" a cover of carl orff's veris leta facies (carmina burana)
- Yellow facies abracadabar
twitter about facies
- RyanTheForce: (~_~) Gnite my Tweeps & Facies. If you wake up 2moro morning its Another Chance to Live a Difference. Schweet Dreamzzzzzz
- ParadigmLtd: #PDGM's last demo for the day at 4:15 "unifying core data, wireline & seismic data for reservoir facies determination" #AAPG #ACE2011
- gilangsuryaning: Bouma, Arnold H., 1962, Sedimentology of some Flysch deposits: A graphic approach to facies interpretation: Elsevier.
- sweetsofallkind: Ok...goodnight facies...I'm done
- chaussues: RT @Amy_Loves_Louis: #1DMemories seeing there proud facies evertime they went through on the x factor
- Amy_Loves_Louis: #1DMemories seeing there proud facies evertime they went through on the x factor
- jas0n22: Facies any1?
- TropiclStorm: No facies, no facies, just baby bouncies
- davideglon: @JaYnEo87 I dunno which list mark that one... 4. Has nee Facies
- jdm_stone: Photo: Angeli facies vilibus, Cydney Baldock, shot and edited by me. Taken on Thursday 7th April Quality is... http:///xw521tr49d
- egpetnet: Lithology and Facies interpretation from electric logs -- interactive training softwa: Lithology and F... http://bit.ly/i1xAqa Oil & Gas
- ikeyss: Photo: #365shots Facies Cooley, Thallasemia http:///x2r21fs348
- RyanTheForce: Past midnight so Gnite my Tweeps & Facies. Gonna catch me some early Friday birds using the early Friday worms a bait ;-)
- Conic15: Such a goooooooooood mood!! Hyped up!!! Nice to see old facies!! Tonight was amazing!!!
- GeographyMag: P–T–t evolution of granulite facies metamorphism and partial melting in the Winding Stair Gap, Central Blue Ridge,... http://dlvr.it/MmMVY
- Ittsyg0427: Oligohydramnias causes compression of the fetus leading to limb deformities, abnormal facies. •Hematopoiesis: ~5w yolksac, 8w~ liver, 28w~BM
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about facies
“This constellation, known as the archer, faces west. Look closely, al nasle, ascella, axilla, constellations, facies, kaus australus, kaus borealis, kaus”
— facies " Global Star Registry™,
“Account Suspended. This Account Has Been Suspended”
— Account Suspended,
— the many faces of jack,
“Geology meta directory with online lessons, copyright free photos and diagrams, games and a forum. Determining the setting of ancient carbonate reefs, reef mounds and mud mounds based on their facies?”
— Determining the setting of ancient carbonate reefs, reef,
“Interested in facies? At http:/// you find posts and information relevant to facies”
— Facies - JD's World,
“Time-Specific Facies: The Colour and Texture of Biotic Events Forum Paleofox.com > Paleontologia e Geologia > Congressi, eventi, annunci corsi, riunioni, ecc”
— Time-Specific Facies: The Colour and Texture of Biotic Events,
“facies abdominalis. the expression of the face characteristic of abdominal disease: it is facies bovina / bovine or cow face. a term sometimes applied to the appearance of the face”
— Facies - :: Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Pakistan,
“Subspecies "a population of several biotypes forming a more or less distinct regional facies of a species" biotypes, forming more or less distinct local facies of species" It is thus a local or”
— How are plants classified - Biology-Online, biology-
“The second basis is interpretive: the range of temperature and pressure conditions represented by each of the facies. Today the facies are lumped into four groups: High Pressure facies, including blueschist and eclogites,”
— Petrology:, earlham.edu
“Pinkish purple patches on cheeks,low CO in MS produces vasoconstriction,peripheral cyanosis is often seen in lips,tip of nose and cheeks,and vasodilation seen causing malar flush in malar areas on face. pathological splitting-splitting of S2”
— MITRAL FACIES,and s2 changes - USMLE Forum, naslov.hr