- Very simply put, facilitation is helping a group to accomplish its goals. For example, some facilitators may believe that facilitation should always be highly democratic in nature and that anything other than democratic is not facilitation at all. — “Center for Civic Partnerships”,
- Definition of facilitation in the Medical Dictionary. facilitation explanation. Information about facilitation in Free online English dictionary. What is facilitation? Meaning of facilitation medical term. What does facilitation mean?. — “facilitation - definition of facilitation in the Medical”, medical-
- Just what is facilitation, and what does it involve? We explore the theory and practice of facilitation, and some key issues around facilitiating group sessions. — “facilitating learning and change in groups and group sessions”,
- Facilitator Training from Leadership Strategies - The Facilitation Company: a variety of facilitation training classes offered to the public throughout the U.S., Canada and Australia. — “Facilitator Training, Training for Facilitators | Leadership”,
- Definition of facilitation in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of facilitation. Pronunciation of facilitation. Translations of facilitation. facilitation synonyms, facilitation antonyms. Information about facilitation in the free online English. — “facilitation - definition of facilitation by the Free Online”,
- Facilitation in both online and face to face settings aims to promote a congenial social atmosphere and a lively exchange of views. Here is how facilitation is described in one classic account (Hiltz and Turoff: 1978, pp 23-24). — “Facilitation”,
- Most facilitation methods are at a concepts, principles and rules-of HelixPLAN has taken this to the more pragmatic level -- a structured methodology with a set of tools and materials to do session design, preparation, facilitation and facilitation and report writing. — “Faciliation Provided by Helix Group, Inc”,
- Facilitation definition, the act or process of facilitating. See more. — “Facilitation | Define Facilitation at ”,
- "Facilitation" is a term that means different things to different people. Additional insights into facilitation are offered by Beyond Intractability project participants. — “facilitated”,
- Improvement Facilitation, LLC is a company dedicated to assisting our. clients in saving money, energy, and the environment by helping. facilitate the changes necessary to improve their operations. Looking for ways to cut costs and reduce your environmental impact?. — “if - Improvement Facilitation, LLC”,
- The art of facilitation is now almost 50 years old. " JAD" type facilitation is almost 30 years old. A lot has changed since formal facilitation began in 1950. Changes have occurred in facilitation style, facilitator tools, use and acceptance of facilitators, and in facilitator training. — “#10 - "Facilitation in the 90's"”,
- Facilitation, although carried out in groups, can include various practices to influence individual group members. to the practices of facilitation, are useful information for. — “Resources for Facilitators”,
- Facilitation can be defined as an action or agent that stimulates a value chain to develop and grow but does not become part of the chain. The activities that facilitators do are often the same as those that implementers have always done: providing. — “Facilitation - microLINKS Wiki”,
- Facilitation is used in business and organizational settings to ensure the designing and running of successful meetings. Ecological facilitation describes how an organism profits from the presence of another. — “Facilitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Links and articles about facilitation, processing and debriefing in outdoor and adventure education programs. — “Group Facilitation & Processing in Experiential Education”,
- Great ideas to help you get the best from your meetings. Facilitation is a key to businesses success. — “Facilitation”, coaching-businesses-to-
- ToP Facilitation. Over the past 40 years of work in communities, organizations and classrooms, The Institute of Cultural Affairs ToP facilitation enables people to review and reflect on their experience to deepen organizational knowledge.ToP methods enable groups to focus. — “ToP Facilitation”,
- The Art of Facilitation: How to Create Group Synergy was originally published in 1992 and is intended as a training resource to enable individuals and group members to learn more about the role of a facilitator and to possibly take on that role themselves. The book is written in four parts. — “Facilitation.doc”, coursesite.uhcl.edu
- A facilitation approach is appropriate when the organization is concerned not only with the decision that is made, but also with the way the decision is made. Basic Definition. A facilitator is an individual who's job is to help to manage a process of information exchange. — “What is Facilitation”,
- Facilitation can play an important role in ensuring a well-run meeting or engagement process. International Association of Facilitators' resource pages They provide a great online guide to facilitation-related tools and resources. — “Tools and tips for facilitators”,
- Search for Instructor Led Facilitation career or certification training by format and location, Facilitation Live Instructor (Face to Face) courses Facilitation Training, Certification, Self-Help and Career Training. — “Instructor Led Facilitation Training - Training Seminars”, training-
- IFacilitation and Moderation of Business Processes: Business Facilitation Germany IWorkshop Facilitators, Facilitate Open Space, World Café, SIXSTEPS®. — “MODERATIO® - Group Facilitation | Facilitate | Facilitator”,
related videos for facilitation
- Roy Blumenthal Making the Amy Goodman Visual Facilitation Pic Earlier this afternoon I caught the live streaming vidcast of the OPEN VIDEO CONFERENCE held in New York I liked what I was encountering. So I did a visual facilitation of some of the keynotes. You can see the pics I made in my Open Video Conference set on Flickr Amy Goodman ( spoke about Democracy Now (), a free-tv station that seeks to put views across that aren't curtailed by corporate influence. I made a pic of Amy Goodman's session (http I though it might be neat to show some of my process in speeded-up form. So I zapped into , started recording, and then hit 'Control Y' to redo everything right to the end state. I brought the resulting AVI file into Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, where I sped it up substantially. Once I had something that looked reasonable, I found some music. The track I settled on is sourced from the legally free . The track is called 'Minimoonstra' (http from the album THE FIRST PSYCHEDELIC TRIP VOL 2 by the band Speedsound The entire album is released for free use under a Creative Commons 'Attribution' license. I converted the MP3 to a WAV file in Audacity. Brought that into Premiere. And did some minor editing to sync up the emphasis points of the vid with movement in the music. This is the result. A short, condensed journey into how I do visual facilitation ( This video was made on my Rectron-sponsored Asus ...
- Increase Vertical Leap: Synaptic Facilitation Training to Increase Vertical Leap Using Synaptic facilitation, neuromuscular facilitation, greasing the groove, or muscle memory. How to use this technique to transfer your strength gains into vertical jump gains.
- Facilitation - Theory and Core Principles Understanding the theory underpinning facilitation is essential if a Facilitator is to be effective in working with groups. Like any professional it is vital to understand and core principles and to know how to apply them. This extract is taken from a live session with Tony Mann, international Facilitator.. Tony of Resource Strategic Change Facilitators, runs the "Route to Master Facilitator" Programme in conjunction with Leeds Metropolitan University. Find the full DVD and associated ones at: /dvd.html.
- What is Facilitation and Why is it Important What is facilitation, why it's important and what we can do to get better results in our groups.
- 5-Minute Audit Committee Performance Evaluation Facilitation A short video about audit committee performance evaluation facilitation. Dave Tate, CPA, Esq.
- Leadership Through Personal Change - Facilitation, Part 1 FACILITATION USING Think-Plan-Do. Learn what makes Think-Plan-Do a successful decision-making strategy. This video reviews the Leadership Through Personal Change project, facilitation process and outcomes. Statewide advocates took charge with peer-to-peer research, data collection, production and demonstrated the effectiveness of community based facilitation. See how Lori took charge of her team meeting. "I was prepared and had a good team meeting." Lori was frustrated that other people ran her team meetings. Watch Lori use Think-Plan-Do to find out how she could take more control over her meetings, have a plan, and be respected. Today, Lori explains her expectations for how she wants her meetings to happen, and they now focus on her plan. The California Department of Developmental Services (DDS) Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC) created a series of 15 videos and corresponding PDF self-help guides called Leadership Through Personal Change. These videos and guides reflect the CAC mission, "My Life, My Way". The CAC provides advocacy and strategies that increase community inclusion, professional development, employment and business development opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and their families. The CAC uses THINK-PLAN-DO as a method for decision making and goal realization. All CAC videos and guides are researched and field tested throughout California. Results include authentic outcomes, useful work plans and actions that lead to success. Produced ...
- Visual Facilitation by David Winkelman: Art of the Scribe Using the white board to make every meeting more efficient. Making the invisible visible. The art of graphic recording for capturing contributions in meetings. See more visual facilitation at
- Facilitation - Knowing Myself...Understanding Others - Myers B Part two of a two DVD series: Knowing Myself ...Understanding Others. The full DVD examines the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®. It look at the different aspects of the MBTI and explores how each aspect (eg Extrovert/Introvert) impacts on the way each person will react and interact with others. This extract is taken from a live session with Tony Mann, of Resource Strategic Change Facilitators, is an internationally known Facilitator. Tony trains facilitators and is in demand as a facilitator in all kinds of scenarios: strategy, problem solving, culture change. Find the full DVD and associated ones at: /dvd.html.
- Facilitating Sit to Stand OT Class
- Facilitation Techniques - Part 3 of 3 Facilitation Techniques: Part 3 of 3. Daniel Saaty, CTO of Decision Lens, discusses the tools necessary to run a successful meeting. Saaty has many years of facilitation experience and this video will provide techniques to facilitate your very own session.
- Demonstration of Post-tetanic Facilitation This 25 second video clip demonstrates the effect of "post-tetanic facilitation" in a patient receiving rocuronium (a neuromuscular blocking agent)under general anesthesia
- Tracy Huston- Coaching, Leadership Development, Facilitation Tracy Huston argues that training is comfortable but that it does not change behavior very much. If this is true, this leads to the question of why we do we continue to do it? A group of CEOs came together through the Society for Organizational Learning to discuss this as well as how to develop and sustain a learning organization culture.
- Meeting Facilitation Training - Are You Running Meeting or Drowning in Chaos? Meeting Genie provides insightful training videos and programs to help managers and team leaders manage their meetings more effectively. "Are You Running a Meeting or Drowning in Chaos" will help you run your next meeting like a pro! Check out
- Facilitation Clip Sharon McGuire Sharon McGuire facilitating a workshop
- The Buying Facilitation™ Method 5 Minute Video by Sharon Drew, introducing the Buying Facilitation™ Method
- Facilitation Techniques - Part 1 of 3 Facilitation Techniques: Part 1 of 3. Daniel Saaty, CTO of Decision Lens, discusses the tools necessary to run a successful meeting. Saaty has many years of facilitation experience and this video will provide techniques to facilitate your very own session.
- What is Graphic Facilitation, Graphic Recording, Visual Thinking and Meeting MasterMind Modelling .au This video details one of my services "Meeting MasterMind Modelling" that I Paul Telling, Creative Communications Creator and Graphic Facilitator can do for you. Helping you have Presentations that are Powerful, Meetings that are Magic and Speeches that are Spectacular! This is a powerful offering of REALTIME graphic scribing or mindmapping on paper or a whiteboard. Something both you and your audience can enjoy and learn from. IPaul Telling want to TRANSFORM your documents, speeches or presentations into VISUALLY ENGAGING, CONCISE, UNIQUE communications that IMPRESS your audience and SAVE YOU time and money. Allowing YOU to spend MORE time doing business. With many years experience in visual thinking, graphic facilitation and design, I'm your ONE STOP SHOP for all your communication needs. Telling Sells! For more information go to http To buy some of my work go to Follow me on twitter @paultelling Paul Telling, Graphic Facilitation, Mind mapping, Illustration, Creative Arts, Communication Transformation, Visual thinking, Graphic Design, Crazy Cartoons, Caricatures, Art, Drawing, Icons, Visual Design, Visual Communication, Whats different?, Visualise and Monetise, Visualising, Visuals, Video Editing, Video Creation, Film and Video Design, Animations, Innovative Illustrations.
- Advanced Facilitation Skills for Process Improvement Course Description: People are key to process improvement. Not only are they the holders of knowledge about how processes work, where they fail, and how they could be made better; they are also the determining factor in whether the resulting changes are adopted or rejected. For these reasons, learning facilitation skills to better elicit information, guide group discussion, and lead process improvement work sessions are crucial. Good facilitation helps the team to draw on its' knowledge, wisdom, and experience to build better quality solutions. Whether you are running a large-scale cross-organizational improvement effort, implementing a green belt project, or incrementally improving how your department works, youll benefit from this 1-day workshop led by Certified Professional Facilitator Tammy Adams. She will provide specific techniques and associated "Do's and Don'ts" for both face-to-face and virtual meetings that you'll be able to immediately apply to significantly improve your projects.
- The Easel Empire -- Roy Blumenthal, Visual Facilitation Roy Blumenthal paints live interpretations of conferences, tv interviews, workshops, seminars. He works digitally, making full-colour paintings on his tablet pc. In real time. Live. On a big screen at your event. Go to to book him now. // created at
- Gait facilitation with focus on core stability/mobility - PT Physical therapist facilitating core stability and alignment during gait with patient with CVA in acute rehabilitation -
- Collaboration and Facilitation: The Road to Cultural Democracy presentation by Felicia McMahon and Benjamin Virgilio National Museum of African Art, Lecture Hall Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 1 pm Dr. McMahon is a research professor of anthropology at Syracuse University. She will discuss her experiences as a public folklorist working with a group of DiDinga Sudanese refugees to preserve their culture and to convey the meaning of their rituals through public performances at places such as the Schweinfurth Art Center in Auburn and the Community Folk Art Center in Syracuse. Benjamin Virgilio, a young man from the DiDinga community in Syracuse, New York, will discuss the impact of this collaboration on him and his community. Dr. McMahon is the author of Not Just Childs Play: Emerging Tradition and the Lost Boys of Sudan, which in 2008 won the American Folklore Societys prestigious Chicago Folklore Prize. A tea and book signing will follow the presentation. All author royalties from the sale of the book are donated to Syracuses DiDinga Lost Boys. For more information, see and This program is part of an occasional series hosted jointly by the Smithsonian Center for Education and Museum Studies and the Smithsonian Heritage Months Steering Committee, and for this event, the National Museum of African Art. The series features colleagues doing innovative work in the fields of community outreach and heritage. For further information please contact Philippa Rappoport at [email protected] "Food For Thought," with ...
- Small Group Facilitation Workshop Overview Created for Gavilan College Writing Center's Small Group Facilitation Workshop at the Northern California Writing Centers Association conference on Saturday, March 1, 2008, in Santa Rosa, CA. Produced by Barbara J. Graham © 2008 GavTV
- eZine Web-Based and Teleconference Facilitation With facilitation, you can ensure that everything proceeds according to a plan, and that when deviations to that plan arise, you're prepared to deal with it in a productive way. In todays society, meetings are no longer always face to face. Web-based meetings designed a new set of problems and a great need for facilitation. This eZine will teach you how to make web-based meetings go a smoothly as in person meetings.
- . GMDSS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- SEWA Trade Facilitation Centre - Towards a New Horizon The Self Employed Women's Association (SEWA) Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) emerged out of the lessons learnt by SEWA, in her 30 years of existence, and the experiences of similar organizations in South Asian and African countries. Trade Facilitation Centre (STFC) is incorporated as a not-for-profit Company. This unique business model for poverty alleviation operates via a unique principle whereby the company will be owned by the disaster-affected artisans themselves. This is an innovative and effective mechanism for providing livelihood security to marginalised workers through the creation of a business entity, a notion that could easily be deployed across the globe as a blueprint for poverty reduction.
- How Not To Run A Meeting Brainstorming can be a grueling, brain-numbing experience.
- Leadership Through Personal Change - Facilitation, Part 2 A TEAM APPROACH. Learn how the Leadership Through Personal Change project used community based focused facilitation to develop goals and achievement of those goals. Watch how CAC members used person-centered facilitation and leadership training to create their personal and professional goal achievement. Hear about effective facilitation strategies and those that did not work. See how Lori took charge of her team meeting. "I was prepared and had a good team meeting." Lori was frustrated that other people ran her team meetings. Watch Lori use Think-Plan-Do to find out how she could take more control over her meetings, have a plan, and be respected. Today, Lori explains her expectations for how she wants her meetings to happen, and they now focus on her plan. The California Department of Developmental Services (DDS) Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC) created a series of 15 videos and corresponding PDF self-help guides called Leadership Through Personal Change. These videos and guides reflect the CAC mission, "My Life, My Way". The CAC provides advocacy and strategies that increase community inclusion, professional development, employment and business development opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and their families. The CAC uses THINK-PLAN-DO as a method for decision making and goal realization. All CAC videos and guides are researched and field tested throughout California. Results include authentic outcomes, useful work plans and actions that lead to ...
- What Is Buying Facilitation™? By Sharon Drew Morgen - Buying Facilitation™ is a selling system that I developed 20 years ago. It assumes that before buyers consider resolving an Identified Problem, it must ensure that the underlying system that has created and maintained the need is left in tact. Before buying, buyers must make sure their internal system their people, policies, initiatives, current vendor relationships buys-in to change, and doesnt face major disruption as a result. Thats where they go when they say Ill call you back. They do this anyway but its a mysterious route that takes them quite a bit of time to figure out. Buying Facilitation® gives you the tools to help buyers figure this out. It works with the phases that brains go through as they make new decisions, and a new form of question that leads buyers through the sequences of their decision process. It sits on top of sales, as an add on to placing a solution. Add Buying Facilitation® to your sales skills: help buyers close in ½ the time (as they recognize their decision criteria and know how to move forward), get rid of inappropriate prospects on the first call, and expand your prospect base to reach those who need your product but didnt know how to buy. Our current selling model is only 10% effective because we have omitted this step: buyers will do it with you or without you. It might as well be with you.Video produced by CanDoGo, . Sharon Drew Morgen is one of the exclusive experts for CanDoGo, a company that ...
- Seven key skills of workshop facilitation There seven key skills that makes a great facilitator. Learn about them in this short video presentation
- Ojai, California - Breath of Love Facilitation Course Join me on my California adventure. Where I received my certification for "Breath of Love"... A very healing type of re-birthing breath.
- - Intro to Graphic Facilitation Tutorials Brandy Agerbeck's introduction to her graphic facilitation video tutorials. For graphic facilitators, facilitators, teachers, students, trainers, managers, employees - anyone who wants to improve their visual communication skills to do better thinking and communicate more clearly. A PDF of the image created and Notes can be found at:
- 417 Hz Situation Reversal & Change Facilitation
- Social Facilitation Social facilitation is the tendency for people to be aroused into better performance on simple tasks (or tasks at which they are expert or that have become autonomous) when under the eye of others, rather than while they are alone (audience effect), or when they are working alongside other people (coactor effect)
- 1999 Winter Midwest Facilitators Conference in Chicago 1999 Winter Midwest Facilitators Conference in Chicago The last session of the conference features Mastering Virtual Teams: Strategies, Tools and Techniques that Succeed, facilitated by Deborah Duarte and Nancy Tennant Snyder. This session will focus on the multiple and complex aspects of leading in a virtual environment where team members are separated by time, distance, function and, often, culture and organizational boundaries. It will cover the types of virtual teams and where these teams are being used in industry. It will be a highly interactive session that will demonstrate and cover the seven principles of adaptive leadership applied to a virtual team environment. The session will also cover the competencies needed to lead and work on virtual teams as well as how to build trust in a virtual environment and how to start up a virtual team. Much of the session will be based on the presenters forthcoming book: Mastering Virtual Teams: Strategies, Tools and Techniques that Succeed, 1999, Jossey Bass Publishers. Dr. Deborah Duarte, is a principal in CSI and assists teams and organizations in creating environments and competencies that promote superior performance. She works with a wide range of organizations from Fortune 500 companies that span a number of industries, including telecommunications, durable goods, pharmaceuticals, and industrial products, and from leading government and not-for-profit agencies, such as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration ...
- Facilitation First Facilitation First , a unique organization solely focused on helping business professionals learn the tools for efficient, effective meeting facilitation and discover how smoothly their business objectives can be met because of it.
- How to Be a Great Facilitator Have you ever watched a good facilitator? They make it look easy , but its not as easy as you might think. Good facilitators are expert at stimulating discussion, generating ideas and producing outcomes. This video provides a few solid tips starting with preparation.
- Facilitation vs. Lecturing How to ensure that you are a facilitator, not a lecturer.
- Facilitation and Meeting Skills http Are your meetings flat? Is getting participation like pulling teeth? Try these facilitation tips to make your meetings more productive. Use effective questioning techniques to improve the quality of your discussions and people will want to come to your meetings. For more FREE public speaking tips, visit . To learn more about Diane, visit http
- Convention, Facilitation, and other nouns In which Jim talks about the State Senate District Convention, and facilitating the church meeting. Closing words were by Marjorie Newlin Leaming.
twitter about facilitation
- ourmoneymatters: Business team leader models: Facilitators versus managers http://bit.ly/9wY3Yy #helping
- palya8pi: A bribe in other words is also known as Facilitation money. That is how the biggies note it in their books of account.
- kiisacorp: Kiisa completed another grants class facilitation today...more to come, interested?
- TinaJohnson14: Border Security & Facilitation Must Go Hand in Hand: Awards for trade facilitation a positive move for Customs a... http://bit.ly/dKNEE5
- 1031exchange_RE: #tax #1031 #1031exc IRA Advantage 800.475.1031 Self Directed IRA Facilitation what is …: Contact i... http://bit.ly/eHqp9r #1031exchange
- lifebydesignnz: Just completed facilitation training with legend Dale Hunter.Potential of group synergy by accessing collective intelligence-Mind blowing!
- TUCaccounting: JOB SUMMARY: The visit facilitator will provide supervision, facilitation and parenting skills training with non-cus... -Tucson, AZ #...
- BasiBusiness: Full day of business facilitation meetings today, going to be a busy Friday
- nwetc: ATTN Scientists and resource managers. Join us for FAC-301 and learn how to plan, facilitate and manage meetings: http://bit.ly/g1HtwU
- TUCclerical: JOB SUMMARY: The visit facilitator will provide supervision, facilitation and parenting skills training with non-cus... -Tucson, AZ #...
- wdfuhrman: RT @complexified: Dear Twitterverse: i need a job. Last was cut July 09. Expertise in org change, leadership, complexity, L-M relations, facilitation. Thanks
- ClintonLittle: RT @intellitics: Just downloaded "Facilitation First Aid" iPhone app by Australia-based Twyfords. /cc @stuwats #appsandgames
- intellitics: Just downloaded "Facilitation First Aid" iPhone app by Australia-based Twyfords. /cc @stuwats #appsandgames
- Hello_Events: International #Business Facilitation and #Consultancy Services Industry #trade #fair http:///tradeshows/control-germany
- complexified: Dear Twitterverse: i need a job. Last was cut July 09. Expertise in org change, leadership, complexity, L-M relations, facilitation. Thanks
- nwvolunteer: Market Facilitation and the Benefits of NGOs: I don’t usually write follow up posts, though I received a thought... http://bit.ly/e7C71d
- developeconomy: Market Facilitation and the Benefits of NGOs http://nblo.gs/gocAn
- AidResources: Market Facilitation and the Benefits of NGOs http://dlvr.it/Mp54h
- NonProfitBlogs: Market Facilitation and the Benefits of NGOs http://dlvr.it/Mp4Yv
- robertmoffett: I'm discovering there is a subtle art to meeting facilitation and it feels great.
- WorkingStrategy: has been commissioned to create a training programme to improve facilitation and presentation skills.
- programmertr: Social facilitation is always fun to watch
- developeconomy: Market Facilitation and the Benefits of NGOs http://nblo.gs/go60v
- SustainableNet: Farmer facilitation: Rural microfinance bank launched - The Express Tribune http://bit.ly/dZhiff - Micro Finance
- KevTriJones: I'm crafting a facilitation plan for next week's training with 14 or so community advisory boards from across the US in Philly #CFAR
- mikewirth: RT @formapart: Watch The History of Graphic Facilitation on Vimeo! http:///19582172. Merci @Roberta pour la découverte sur ton blog.
- GirlLunarExplor: Learning all about oral facilitation. Hmmm, maybe after I get NIC certified, I could try for the oral certificate.
- TeamBuildingNY: Processing the Experience Using Mouse Traps http://j.mp/hWOLiL #exped #teambuilding #facilitation
- formapart: Watch The History of Graphic Facilitation on Vimeo! http:///19582172. Merci @Roberta pour la découverte sur ton blog.
- formapart: I just liked "The History of Graphic Facilitation, v2.0" on Vimeo: http:///19582172
- FelixNater: @SmallBizCounsel Agree! But not every situation is suited for online or web facilitation. Would agree?
- emmapeel1960: Border Security & Facilitation Must Go Hand in Hand: In testimony the Border Trade Alliance submitted to the Hou... http://bit.ly/gVYRMW
- peixotoSerra: Up to my eyeballs in hyperosmolarity and meibomian gland dysfunction. Preping to lead an ad board, Friday. #hcmktg #eyecare #facilitation
- TinaJohnson14: Border Security & Facilitation Must Go Hand in Hand: By Nelson Balido Awards for trade facilitation a positive m... http://bit.ly/fcDMcw
- InteractionAsc: Calling all Project Managers! Register for Essential Facilitation & you could earn up to 24 PDU's http://fb.me/yVHXBhsN
- accesstucson: Equipment checkout, appointment facilitation, self-serve editing, studio taping, live studio shows, every Fri-Sat 2-10PM 124 E Bdwy Visit us
- njmanura: Social psychology: What is social facilitation and social inhibition http://bit.ly/fIIB4b
- BubbaFet: @krishgm thanks so much for yesterday Krishnan, fantastic facilitation and great feedback from many attendees. #answertime
- Adventureworks1: Our Assistant Rope Course Instructor- Level 1 is underway. Today's focus is facilitation & low ropes leadership.
- graphicfacilit8: @graphicfacilit8 - Introduction to Graphic Facilitation Workshop with Crowley & Co. http://bit.ly/hkn4rk
- peterdurand: @graphicfacilit8 - Introduction to Graphic Facilitation Workshop with Crowley & Co. http://bit.ly/hkn4rk
- alphachimp: @graphicfacilit8 - Introduction to Graphic Facilitation Workshop with Crowley & Co. http://bit.ly/hkn4rk
- eleanorappleby: @swinmill Thanks Mrs! Will do (and also for hardware facilitation which is paying off as you can see)
- reicnational: @mgmtmentor Thank you. We are looking forward to your facilitation of the inaugural Canadian IREM/REIC faculty training in July.
- JMGubbins: @cristama Paid/Outsourced PD -There will always be a need for facilitation-typical educators don't have time to explore all that's available
- McCruddenTrain: Refreshing blend of training and facilitation today. It's given me a great new perspective on our 1-day Introduction to project management!
- NAS_MFI: Congratulations to NRSP and @acumenfund for obtaining a banking license from State #Bank of #Pakistan http://bit.ly/eJQyvA #microfinance
- mrjoerfeeds: Introduction to Graphic Facilitation Workshop with Crowley & Co. http://goo.gl/fb/iBftB
- FreeMgmtLibrary: Biz Communications: Ten Terrific Tips for Group Facilitation by Gail Zack Anderson http://goo.gl/fb/ZKP8F
- graphicfacilit8: Introduction to Graphic Facilitation Workshop with Crowley & Co. http://post.ly/1rh3C
- peterdurand: Introduction to Graphic Facilitation Workshop with Crowley & Co. http://post.ly/1rh3C
- marketfacil: Simplicity when we communicate: a key to good facilitation and uptake. Check out the Guide To Plain English at http://bit.ly/fir99O
- mix_market: Farmer facilitation: Rural #microfinance bank launched in #Pakistan http://bit.ly/fVX8WP
- MTMtweet: Our Global Health Care Network helps you find solutions for access and savings on treatments and products - http://ow.ly/4tD4x
- ocmconsultant: RT @mitchditkoff: The 10 Personas of a Good Brainstorm Facilitator http://t.co/nbhXYaf via @AddThis #innovation #facilitation #brainstorming
- CathrynHrudicka: RT @ken_rosen: So mainly modeling+ facilitation? RT @parissab: @Ken_Rosen all agree to "put guns on the table" without accusing? #HBRchat
- parissab: @Ken_Rosen maybe leaning more towards facilitation but roughly yes #hbrchat
- tmustacchio: Yes RT @ken_rosen: So mainly modeling+ facilitation? RT @parissab all agree to "put guns on the table" without accusing? #hbrchat
- ken_rosen: So mainly modeling+ facilitation? RT @parissab: @Ken_Rosen all agree to "put guns on the table" without accusing? #hbrchat
- Proud_Aldawar: RT @shushabi: ICG: The Bahrain Revolt, urges immediate 3rd-party facilitation of dialogue btwn regime & opposition http://bit.ly/gXAZYZ @chanadbh
- igriff: Group facilitation is not training.
- Vasilikih39: Mining for Gold : Facilitations Skills Program: Getting Good At Facilitation, Training And Speaking Does Not Com... http://bit.ly/elMUb0
- CCForums: Just posted pics from our Facilitation Training last night http://on.fb.me/eR0DOx We had an awesome group of people!
- hospiceofmarion: Looking for a FT Education Coordinator (RN)-Coordinate the development, facilitation and evaluation of internal... http://fb.me/USBUkK9U
- dean_jenkins: Learning helpers: how they facilitated improvement and improved facilitation--lessons from a hospital... http:///3cc9hcy #ref
- derekbruff: @bwasson I want to be aware of facilitation approaches I may use that silence pushback and criticism. Still frustrating, however.
- ken_rosen: Makes sense. Strong facilitation again impt RT @jkloren:Re: "Non-winners." In final level, show take-aways everyone gets. #innochat
- Natasha_D_G: Yes, esp if motivation diminishes RT @deanmeistr: Q2 vital to have capable facilitation to keep the game elements/players in play. #innochat
- jochmann: @carlacasilli Irony is, priming does work two ways: facilitation and interference effects. So while he's totally clueless he's almost right.
- deanmeistr: Q2 vital to have capable facilitation to keep the game elements/players in play. #innochat
- mitchditkoff: The 10 Personas of a Good Brainstorm Facilitator http://t.co/nbhXYaf via @AddThis #innovation #facilitation #brainstorming
- shelleyisgoing: Helps ensure goals are met. RT @ASegar: @LnDDave Ive found that most communities benefit from & appreciate light facilitation… #lrnchat
- ASegar: @LnDDave I've found that most communities benefit from & appreciate light facilitation… #lrnchat
- LnDDave: @ASegar maybe managing is the wrong word, but the community should provide much of it's own facilitation via dialog #lrnchat
- ASegar: I disagree. Facilitation ↑, managing ↓ RT @LnDDave: Q2) i will spend less time facilitating, and more time managing the community. #lrnchat
- Julienned991: Mining for Gold : Facilitations Skills Program: Getting Good At Facilitation, Training And Speaking Does Not Com... http://bit.ly/hKDxDr
- TeamBuildingNY: Processing the #teambuilding Experience w/ Mouse Traps http://bit.ly/gSSMjw #exped #teamwork #facilitation
- KevinJRawlinson: @dawnhfoster going forward, we should action the facilitation of smashing anyone who uses it as such in the face with medium-sized sticks
- JoeBrummer: Checking out "Spring 2011 Facilitation Training (Spaces still available)" on ADRhub Werner Institute: http://ning.it/hskVcY
- jayban: I have developed my facilitation skills and delivered sessions to over a hundred people #joinAIESEC
- tina_the_diva: So happy I helped a friend who need a job for Rice Bowl Cafe, which urgently need the position filled :) Engagement facilitation, it re ...
- jenkmark: RT @NSCA: JSCR Ahead of Print: Efficacy of Static Stretching and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Stretch on Hams... http://bit.ly/ffZICy
- RichardMaybury: @connectegrity Part of a chat on #facilitation An age+tech savvy split. 1 person appalled by idea of twitterwall notes! http://bit.ly/eSLJcE
- SharonWingron: said: Want to Beta Test the new Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profile and facilitation? Call me at 636.451.4925 b4 5p CT 4/8
- PROSales2010: CSUS to present 2011 faculty awards: ... for her dedication to student mentoring and the facilitation of their s... http://bit.ly/gnPQoy
- PRO_Start2010: CSUS to present 2011 faculty awards: ... for her dedication to student mentoring and the facilitation of their s... http://bit.ly/g3Pb9r
- RabbiJohnBell: CSUS to present 2011 faculty awards: ... for her dedication to student mentoring and the facilitation of their social and personal de...
- lifeconstructed: CSUS to present 2011 faculty awards: ... for her dedication to student mentoring and the facilitation of their s... http://bit.ly/eP9wzR
- JimCoffeyII: CSUS to present 2011 faculty awards: ... for her dedication to student mentoring and the facilitation of their s... http://bit.ly/eBgbzX
- PeteGDrake: CSUS to present 2011 faculty awards: ... for her dedication to student mentoring and the facilitation of their s... http://bit.ly/fYWH5s
- tonyparkin: RT @eyebeams: @effdebate - Flipped classroom good for those with access at home and facilitation at home #effdebate
- Igniter: @remarkk design + facilitation AND digital + physical AND virtual + irl #theneworganizing
- eyebeams: @effdebate - Flipped classroom good for those with access at home and facilitation at home #effdebate
- SADIRCO: The Troika shall appoint a team of officials to join the Facilitation Team and work with the Joint Monitoring
- johnsoncenter: Hone Your Facilitation Skills with Professional Facilitator Training beginning April 13 - http:///dfY_A
- abn_company: National Bank of Pakistan : Farmer facilitation: Rural microfinance bank launched - The Express Tribune http://uxp.in/32894271
- iaskws: Client Facilitation Assistant, Karachi – United Nations Pakistan: General Functions:Under the overall supervisio... http://bit.ly/eNsP8j
- combi31: Group Coaching Facilitation – Guerrilla Tactics – The Big No No http://bit.ly/dVSfLZ
- mhoit: Participating in APPA Thought Leaders Symposium in Asheville group facilitation process to develop report
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about facilitation
“Blog. Entries Tagged as 'graphic facilitation' Teaching Visual Visual Summary of the 2010 Collaborative Innovation Forum. November 11th, 2010 · No Comments · Information Visualization, business,”
— Blog | Envizualize-Explaining Stuff With Animation,
“Group Facilitation Forum. is a discussion group where those involved in facilitation can on group facilitation, group problem solving, team decision. making,”
— Group Facilitation Forum, iaf-
“The Buying Facilitation™ Journal has been updated to Sharon Drew Morgen. Partners in Excellence Blog. Sales & Sales Management. Sales Practice. Salesopedia. Selling To Big Companies. Syndications. Alltop”
— Blog | Sharon Drew Morgen,
“Facilitation: The Secret Weapon of Professional Speakers, with President Kristin Arnold started the day with a compelling presentation on facilitation”
— DeFinis Communications Come Alive! " Blog Archive,
“Home " Blog " Facilitation. From the Field. Partners and Sponsors The Volunteer Maine Blog is a communications tool for volunteer managers”
— From the Field " Facilitation,
“Welcome to the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) Grp-FacL Forum. Find professional facilitation resources, events and training, discuss certified professional accreditation (CPF), find out the latest news and engage in discussions”
— International Association of Facilitators Forum, iaf-
“Langevin Blog. facilitation' Posts. Questions: A Facilitator's Best skills. Little did I know | more. Tags: facilitation, techniques, tips-for-trainers”
— Facilitation | Langevin - Blog,
“Facilitation Forum. On March 12, 2002, the Wyoming legislature passed and the Governor The forum shall be facilitated by group facilitation professionals who shall assemble”
— Facilitation Forum, k12.wy.us