- Faves is Renée Geyer's 11th solo album and second greatest hits collection, covering her entire ten years with Mushroom Records. This rounded out her contract and for the next 10 years Geyer pursued her career in Los Angeles, California, the home of the soul/R&B that she loved. — “Faves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Logo Faves - Creative Logos Showcase a Place to Find Most Inspiring Logos and Talented Logo Designers. — “Logo Faves | Logo Inspiration Gallery”,
- We'll be continuing to refine this, but hope that the recommendations you see from Faves will be much higher quality. If you'd like your account to be considered to be included in our recommendation service, follow our Twitter account and send us a link to your faves user page for review. — “ Blog”,
- is a Social Bookmarking website that helps you find web sites you'll love, from people like you. lets you pick an image from the web page to be a thumbnail in your Fave. — “Home - Wiki”,
- Visual logo directory that specializes in the top 10 faves of each category. Making the internet an easier place. — “All My Faves | My Homepage”,
- MySpace virtual community site allows users to create profiles and network, meet people, browse their friends' profiles, and make friends from all around the world. Also contains pages for music bands to share their songs and videos and All your faves for free. — “MySpace”,
- View and compare cell phone plans and data plans for you and your family. Get the coverage you need at the price you want from T-Mobile. — “View Unlimited Cell Phone Plans, Family Plans on our New 4G”,
- FAVES Support. Support is available 24 hours a day: [email protected] We're in the process of publishing a series of helpful white papers, so be sure check. — “FAA FAVES”, faa-
- Access your Bookmarks on any computer, and use Lists to share them with friends. — “Google Bookmarks”,
- 2005 Staff Faves (-January 1 2006. Beloved Customers and Friends : It's New Year's Eve and what are we doing? Making "Top Ten" lists, of course Actually most of 'em are bit longer than that What can we say? We find it hard to control our music mania! So, here are our lists. — “[ aquarius records staff faves 2005 ]”,
- Provides film developing and online viewing and sharing services. Also offers personalized photo gifts and cards. — “Snapfish”,
- Definition of Faves in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Faves. Pronunciation of Faves. Translations of Faves. Faves synonyms, Faves antonyms. Information about Faves in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Faves - definition of Faves by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Doesn't this seem like the game "Which one is not like the others? The Texas State Board of Education is instructing the state's more than 320,000 public. — “Technorati”,
- Provides a different experience in social bookmarking. — “UR Faves - Your Source for Social News and Networking”, ur-
- faves has an account on faves, a micro-blogging service based on the Free Software StatusNet tool. All faves content and data are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. — “faves (faves) - faves”,
- Dave's faves. When I come across an interesting, striking or inspiring image on Flickr, I post it here. Sunday, January 01, 2006 posted by dave at 11:14 PM 0 comments. 2006-01-02. 2006-01-02. — “Dave's faves”, daves-
- Buy faves, Music items on eBay. Find great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Collectibles items and get what you want now!. — “faves items - Get great deals on Music, Cell Phones PDAs”,
related videos for faves
- mini hauls/current faves ramble All of these products were not purchased at once. This one is a little ramble-y because I miss just talking to you guys :) Twitter: Facebook Page: You can find discounted makeup such as MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown and more at the CCS/CCO:
- July Faves! | FleurDeForce *PLEASE EXPAND THIS BOX FOR MORE INFO!** Thanks so much for watching everyone! WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME: My Blog: My Vlog Channel Twitter: Facebook: PRODUCTS MENTIONED: China Glaze Nail Polish: Deborah Lipmann Polish: Rimmel Eyeliner: tidd.ly Bobbi Brown Creme Eyeshadow: tidd.ly Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara: Stila All Over Shimmer Duo: Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator: tidd.ly Laura Mercier Shower Creme: Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturiser: tidd.ly WHAT I'M WEARING: Dress: Strawberry Kats Nails: Organic Glam 'Baby Pink' Makeup: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (B40) Jemma Kidd Wrinkle Rescue and Brightener (under eyes) (1) NARS Laguna Bronzer Laura Mercier Undercover pot (concealer & Powder, 3) Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palette (eyeshadows, blush & lipgloss!) Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara Disclaimer: I am not being paid to make this video. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. Some links above are affiliate links.
- August Favourites (and one almost fave!) Please Comment, 'Like' and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks so much for watching everyone! For more frequent posts and reviews, follow my blog here: Or for updates on my day-to-day life, follow me on twitter! http Links for products mentioned: Face Atelier Ultra Foundation £32 from (my colour is No3: Wheat) Smashbox photo finish light available £23.50 from QVC FYF blush $19 about £12.50 (FYF also have free international shippng) Benefit Sugar Bomb 23.50 from Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara £8.99 from My blog post about it: YSL Rouge Pur Shine in 11 -- around £20 from YSl counters globally Barry M Lip gloss wand in 2/Toffee £4.25 from boots and superdrug in the UK and Revlon Lilac Pastille available from boots and superdrug, £6.49 My Blog post about it: Cosmetics a la Carte Liner £20 from Eyeko Cream £8 http enter the code E10637 for a free gift! Mac equivalent: strobe cream £21 Mac prep and Prime Refined Zone £13.50 Embryolisse Cream £10 Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat £6.45 from Superdrug, Tesco, Boots etc and most drugstores in the USA Unite 7 Seconds Condition De-tangler Available from Harrods in the UK -- the website has more info about buying online: ...
- My Summer/holiday makeup faves ♡ Products: VO5 heat protection spray John Freida Frizz ease heat serum Victorias Secret ocean breeze spray Victorias Secret Vanilla sparke spray Sally Hansen airbrush legs - Medium glow The body shop almond body butter Revlon Sunshire sparkle / Minted BarryM - Peach melba Benefit Coralista Illamasqua Writhe bronzer MAC Prep & prime skin brightening serum Nivea oil free moisturiser Vaseline MAC Pro longwear foundation NC40 MAC Mineralize Satinfinish foundation NC44 Sephora mineral foundation (powder) Bobbi brown Corrector - Peach MAC Bare study Paint pot MAC Brave MAC Costa chic PanOxyl cream Vivienne Westwood - Naughty alice Miss Dior Cherie My ring: (Bought with my own moneys!)
- Hot Water Music Trusty Chords Hot Water Music playing trusty chords at the fest in Gainesville a few years ago I believe.
- July 2011 Faves Hi guys! Here are some products I was enjoying through the very hot month of July. I hope you find this useful! Jackie's Channel: COUPON CODE FOR PINKYPARADISE: 'beautycakez' for a free animal contact lens case AND mystery gifts! I am not making commission with this coupon code. PRODUCTS MENTIONED: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black Stila #9 Blending Brush White Flower hair accessory - Chandelier Earrings - http Geo Ash Wing Lenses - FAV SONG: I'm Into You - Jennifer Lopez ft. Lil Wayne FAV APPS: Monorail Line Birds WHAT I'M WEARING: Lashes: Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance Nails: Beaded Tiered Tank from Forever21 Bracelets from SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, RATE & REQUEST! http DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. Products from Blume, EarringsPlanet and PinkyParadise were sent to me for consideration. I am not being paid to mention them or make this video. All my opinions are 110% honest!
- December Faves! Thanks so much for watching everyone! Please EXPAND this box for more information and links! WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME: For more product reviews and recommendations, check out my blog! Twitter Facebook: PRODUCTS MENTIONED: Jemma Kidd Makeup School Lipshine in Holders £13: Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger Root Body Wash £8.50: Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion £8.50: UMI Peach and Macadamia Nut Scrub £5 available from Waitrose supermarkets Wen Cleansing Conditioner: SJP NYC Fragrance from £11.99: Miller Harris L'air De Rien Candle £36: Bottlegreen Spiced Berry Cordial Drink available from supermarkets in the UK, check the website for international availability: WHAT I'M WEARING: Face: Face Atelier Ultra Foundation in 3/Wheat Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Witch Concealer in Natural Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour Benefit Sugarbomb Blush Tarte Lock and Roll Eyeshadow Duo in Bronze L'oreal Lineur Intense Eye Liner in Carbon Black Rimmel Lash Accellerator Mascara in Black Burts Bees Lip Balm T Shirt: Dorothy Perkins Necklace: Antique Nails: Barry M Indigo & OPI Extra-va-va-ganza
- August Faves~2010 Thank you for watching!! xoxo Lisa Today I am Wearing: Obagi Sunscreen, Shiseido Sun Protection SP60, Lorac Spotlight, Jemma Kidd Perfect Tan Bronzing Trio, Essence Blonde Sun Club Shimmer, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige Eyes: Jemma Kidd I-Perfector Prep N Brighten Duo, Bare Minerals Desire, BM Bark Liner, LBlast Mascara, Blonde Dior Brow Gel Lips: Jemma Kidd Nutmeg Lip Liner, P2 Money Money Lipstick, Mac Mad Cap Lipgloss Nails: OPI Sephora (can't remember--not printed on bottle--came in one of those tiny sets in the spring--sorry!!)
- Chanel Faves~ Thank you for watching~ xoxo Lisa These are also some of my favorites: The Pro and Vita Lumiere--the Pro is a beautiful Semi-matte foundation--one of my all time favorites that I will never be without! I also like the Blonde Brow Pencil--:)) Today I am Wearing: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, Chanel Vita Lumiere Beige 2.0, Chanel Bronzer Universel, Nars Sin and Copacabana, MUFE HD Powder, Bobbi Brown Concealer in Warm Beige Eyes: Laura Mercier Wheat, Bare Minerals Bali, Hourglass Shadow duo Prism--the black with tiny sparkles for liner, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara, Dior Blonde Brow Gel Lips: Chanel Pink Sugar Lip Liner, Chanel Ruban Rose Lipstick, and Chanel Pailettes Nails: Essie Jazz
- FAVES OF 2010 Here are my faves of 2010 :) Sorry so late, that's just how I've been rolling lately I forgot to mention in the video, I still love MICHAEL KORS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Follow me on twitter if you do the twitter thang: People mentioned in this video: Karen Michael SIGMA Baby Quasar: All items mentioned, unless otherwise stated (clarisonic, sigma brushes, baby quasar etc. )where purchased by me
- Current Faves: April 2010 Thanks for SUBSCRIBING! Please be sure to COMMENT & RATE! What were some of your favorite products for April? My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Hope you like. :) I usually record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. I upload my videos out of order which is why my hair and nails seem to change so often. Prices and availability may vary by location. Please check your local area for more specific details. Make Google your BFF. I recorded this some time ago so I may not remember what makeup I'm wearing. If I do, I'll list it below. Details: - Presciptives Calyx - Smashbox Illuminating Serum - Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Urban Decay Lipstick "Peroxide" - NARS Cream Blush "Enchanted" - Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF Bronzer "Fair" - Cargo PlantLove Green Goddess Collection - Stila Longwear Lipcolor "Darling" - MAC Dazzleglass "Steppin' Out" - MAC Lipglass "Fold And Tuck" - Stila Major Lash Mascara Combo: - MAC Eye Shadow "Modelette" - MAC Eye Shadow "Cork" - MAC Eye Shadow "Satin Taupe" - MAC Eye Shadow "Sorcery" ---------------------------------------------------------- VLOG CHANNEL ...
- FunnyFuse Faves: The Yolk's on You, Kid Dad tricks his kid with an egg-cellent magic prank.
- Whitney Port's Faves! NY vs. LA Which city has more attractive guys? Where is the better nightlife? The City girl reveals her picks
- Current Faves: May 2009 My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Enjoy! Details: - Calgon Body Mist Brazilian Beauty Collection "Paradise Flower & Hibiscus" - Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves - unknown awesome concealer brush - Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush - Urban Decay Eyeshadow "Half Baked" - Jemma Kid JK Hi-Design Eyecolor "Urban" - mark. Glow Baby Glow Luxe "Sun Luxe" - MAC See-Thru Lipcolor "Loving Touch" - MAC Lustreglass "Love Nectar" - Revlon ColorStay Sheer Lipstick "Plush Pink" - Anastasia Brow Definer - By Lauren Luke Fierce Violets Palette - Stila Double Duty Day To Night Peach Palette - Stila homemade quad (Chinois, Kalo Twig & Sass) ------------------------------------------- TWITTER: Follow for updates & weekly giveaways!
- Current Faves: January 2011 -------------------- PLEASE EXPAND --------------------Thanks for SUBSCRIBING! Please be sure to COMMENT & RATE! My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Hope you like. :) I usually record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. I upload my videos out of order which is why my hair and nails seem to change so often. Prices and availability may vary by location. Please check your local area for more specific details. Google is your BFF. :) Details: - Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss "Kitten" - Stila Lip Glaze "Kitten" - MAC Dazzleglass "Funtabulous" - Lancome Juicytubes "Sweet Eclair" - Clinique Quick Corrector "01 Light" - Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer - Clinique Gentle Light Powder "02 Glow 2" - Philosophy Purity - MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo "Engaging" & "Family Silver" - Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder "Translucent" - Stila Rain & Shine Palette "Rain Showers" - Bath & Body Works Fiji Passionfruit Fave Combo Details: - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Conditioning Hand Wash - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy Hand Lotion ---------------------------------------------------------- VLOG ...
- Nada Surf - Always Love - Watch Nada Surf perform Always Love live in studio. Visit for many more.
- Cora's Faves November Edition Cora's faves : Hard Candy Review: On my lips: Just wait and see what it is in my next tutorial, Sorry for the tease. Think of it as a preview, LOL
- February Faves! Thanks so much for watching everyone! WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME? My Blog (FOR THE GIVEAWAY!): My Vlog Channel Twitter: Facebook: PRODUCTS MENTIONED Nubo Cleanser: Ginvera Marvel Gel: Chanel Foundation: Bourjois Eyeliner: NARS Lipgloss: Goody Hair Brush: UK: available at Asda, Boots, Tesco & Morrisons. US: available at CVS, Walmart etc WHAT I'M WEARING Top: H&M Necklace: www.go- Nails: Kiss Press On's in Short French Makeup: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Laura Mercier Undercover Pot concealer in shade 3 RMK Metallic Silver Eyeshadow MAC Smoke & Diamonds Eyeshadow Stage Line Liquid Eyeliner in Black Collection 2000 Big False Mascara Topshop Ceme Brush in Nutmeg NARS Lipgloss in Nana Disclaimer: I am not being paid to make this video by any of the cosmetic companies mentioned. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. Some of the links listed above are affiliate links.
- October Faves! Thanks so much for watching everyone! Products Mentioned: Clippy London Bags: Mister Mascara Lashes: www.awin1.com Bare Minerals id Mineral Veil: www.awin1.com Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette: (US only :( ) Stila Convertilbe Colour in Peony: (Can't find these in the UK anymore! :( ) Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia: www.awin1.com Michael Todd Longwear Creme Eye Shadow in Forever Young: www.love- NARS Eyeshadow in Ashes to Ashes: Embryolisse Shimmering lotion available from: What I'm wearing: Face: Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation Sonia Kashuk Concealer id Mineral Veil Benefit Sugarbomb Blush Michael Todd Creme Eyshadow in Forever Young NARS Eyeshadow in Ashes to Ashes MAC Eyeliner in Smoulder Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia Nails: OPI The Show Must Go On (Limited Edition in the Burlesque Collection) The camera I use to film my videos is a Canon 550D SLR Disclaimer: The Bare Minerals, Rimmel & Sonia Kashuk products were bought by me with my own money. The Stila & NARS products were a gift from a friend. The Clippy, Embryolisse & Michael Todd Products were sent for review consideration. I am in no other way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in the video. Everything said in the video is my 100% honest opinion.
- Shirley's Hot List! (Summer Faves!) Expand for more info! :) ~ Hair ~ Tresseme Heat Protectant Redken "Fashion Work 12" Hair Spray L'Oreal "Beach Fizz" Spray ~ Skin ~ Nivea Lotion (Along with my usuals mentioned in my skincare video!) ~ Nails ~ Sally Hansen "Double Wear Nail Base & Top Coat" Nails Inc "Warwick Avenue" Mavala "Sensuality" Filthy Gorgeous "Fifi" Filthy Gorgeous "Mango" Nars "Schiapp" Urban Outfitters "Purple 2" ~ Lips ~ MAC "Ruby Woo" MAC "Brick" MAC "Cherry" MAC "Morange" MAC "Shy Girl" MUA Shade 13 MUA Shade 03 H&M "Coral Hibiscus" Barry M "Red" ~ Eyes ~ Sleek "Storm" Palette ~ Face ~ MAC "Peachykeen" Blush MAC "Fix +" MAC "Strobe Cream" ~ Fragrances ~ Chanel "Coco Mademoiselle" Zara "Creme" ~ Books ~ "The Truth about Melody Browne" by Lisa Jewel ~~~ Hair Extensions... Type of Hair : Sleek Fashion Idol101 (Two packs) Colour : 1B Length : 14 inches Installed with clip-ins! How I install my clip-ins (Old Video) ~~~ My Blog : www.meek-n- My Vlog Channel : Twitter : LookBook : www.lookbook.nu Tumblr : xoxo
- June 2011 Faves Hi guys! This is my first monthly favourites video, by request! Let me know if you want more monthly favourites by giving this video the THUMBS UP! :D Check out Jenny! (: beautyrushx3 PRODUCTS MENTIONED Relvon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup MAC Hello Kitty Blush in Fun &Games The Face Shop Blush Stamp in Apricot - from Kiss Lashes in 03 Kiss Lash Glue The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint OPI White Shatter - from http Forever21 Love & Beauty Green Emerald Glitter Velcro Hair Things - from FAV SONG Give Me Everything - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Nayer, Afrojack FAV MOVIE: Bridesmaids WHAT I'M WEARING: Lashes: NYX EL118 Lips: MAC Cremesheen Speed Dial and Anna Sui Gloss 308 Cheeks: Clinique Bronzer in Sunkissed and The Face Shop Blush in Apricot Earrings: I forget the style name :( from Nails China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, OPI White Shatter, Forever 21 Love & Beauty Emerald Glitter Hair: SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, RATE & REQUEST! DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. All my opinions are 110% honest!
- OxfordJasmine's Monthly Faves and Prize Giveaway - CLOSED Facebook Twitter Formspring www.formspring.me Blog This Month's favourites are Crown Brush S205 Pointed Blush Urban Decay Crease Brush *Pure Minerals Eye Shadow in Earth NYX Palettes (Yellow Pearl, Antique Gold and Golden ) (Rust, Copper and Bronze) e/s *Sleek MakeUp Kajal in Odyssey *elf Mineral Lipstick in Rustic Brick *Coastal Scents 42 Matte Double Stack Palette Blushers (see a full review on Sirvinya's channel at *Model Mirror Giveaway, go to and pick your design. Leave a comment below with your chosen design to enter! The Winner will be notified by YouTube email! Items marked with * were sent to me for review. I am affiliated with elf cosmeticsUK
- Current Faves: August 2010 Thanks for SUBSCRIBING! Please be sure to COMMENT & RATE! Tell me one of your favorite products from August. My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Hope you like. :) I usually record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. I upload my videos out of order which is why my hair and nails seem to change so often. Prices and availability may vary by location. Please check your local area for more specific details. Make Google your BFF. Details: - Stila One Step Correct - Anastasia DNA Eye Creme - Senna Cosmetics Mineral Mix Bronze & Glow "Fair" ( - Korres Lip Butter "Guava" - Eyeko Graffiti Eye Liner Pen "Brown" ( - Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner "Infinite (01)" - Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies Mascara - Beautiful Twists Lip Balm "Chilled Lemonade At The Beach" - Philosophy Body Lotion "Flirty Girl" ( - MAC Eye Shadow Quad "Colour 4" ( - Lancome Tropiques Minerale Bamboo Bronzer ( - Heavenly Naturals Blush "Blushin' 4" - Urban Decay Lipstick "Peroxide" ( - Maybelline COLORSensational Lip Gloss "Tangerine Tango" (www ...
- Current Faves: January 2010 My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Hope you like. :) Please note: I often record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. Keep in mind that I upload my videos out of order so that's why my hair and nails seem to change so often. :) My favorite products of January. Details: - Nivea Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash "Diamond Powder & White Calla Blossom" - Bath & Body Works "Warm Vanilla Sugar" - Orglamix Face Powder Brush - Urban Decay Liquid Liner "Minx" - Stila Guinevere's Deluxe Palette - Laura Gellar Etheral Rose Powder - Origins Multi-Grain Makeup - Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain - Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder "Rose Gold" - MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara - Napoleon Perdis Astro Girl Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad "Earth" - Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Milani Lip Mixer Lipgloss - BFTE Multi-purpose Minerals "Unicorn/Castle In the Sky/Love Potion #9" - Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator "Gold Light" - Lancome Color Design Lipstick "En Vogue" ---------------------------------------------------------- VLOG CHANNEL: TWITTER: For weekly beauty and cosmetics ...
- May Faves! **PLEASE EXPAND THIS BOX FOR MORE INFO!** Thanks so much for watching everyone! WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME: My Blog: My Vlog Channel Twitter: Facebook: PRODUCTS MENTIONED: Mac Mascara: Burberry Lipstick: Sally Hansen Insta Dry Morroccan Oil: Hand Cream: Jo Malone Perfume: Kindle: Zara Wallet/Clutch (Think this is sold out online but they had them in stores last week!) Kindle Sticker: Top: H&M Scarf: Free People Pruple Bracelet: Turquoise Bracelet: Nails: Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Turquoise Opal Makeup: Jemma Kidd Light as air foundation (3) Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer (3) Garnier Tinted Eye Roll on in Fair Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Creme Bronzer MAC Well Dressed Blush MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion MAC Wedge & Orb Eyeshadows NARS Eyeshadow Trio in Cap Ferrat Burberry Lip Mist in Feather Pink Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the companies mentioned to make this video. All products were purchased by me with my own money except the mascara (which was given to me at an event), the lipstick (which was sent for review consideration), the perfume and the Zara wallet (which were gifts).
- July 2011 Faves~ Thank you for watching!! xoxo Lisa I ended up taking the other camera back--the software did not upload correctly~ Today I am Wearing: Misha Bb Boomer, Misha Cho Bo Yang 2, Laura Mercier Classic Beige, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, Deborah Milano Rosa Pesca Blush, Cle de Peau Beige, Giorgio Armani Master Corrector 1 Eyes: Tarte Eye Primer, BellaPierre Mineral 9 Stack Pandora, Chanel Noir Cake Liner, Napolean Mesmer-eyes Mascara,Mac Charcoal Brown and clear brow gel for brows Lips: Laura Mercier Naturla Lips Liner, and Passion Fruit Lipstick Nails: Le Metier Eris Fragrance: BLISS and Bond No9 Fire Island
- January Faves! Check out my NEW VLOG CHANNEL! WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME My new vlog channel: For more reviews and make up tips...read my Blog! For timely updates on my life and make up discoveries Or you could always add me as a friend?! Cleanser: --UK: --US: Not available Scrub: --UK: --US: Not available Energy Balm: --UK: --US: Not available Hand Cream: --UK: Not available --US: Body Cream: --UK: --US: --Ingrid's Video: Concealer Palette: --UK: Not Available --US: MAC Mascara: --UK: --US: Clinique Mascara --UK: --US: Gel Eyeliner Trio: --UK & US: Lipstick: --UK & US: Nail Polish: --UK: --US: --To see swatches, check out my blog: WHAT I'M WEARING: Jumper Dress: Warehouse Necklace: Tiffany & Co. Nails: Nubar Brilliant Makeup: -Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 -Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette -Benefit Bella Bamba Blush -NEW CID i-gel Eyeliner in Bronze -Clarins Neo Pastel Palette eyeshadows -MAC False Lashes Mascara Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the companies mentioned to make this video. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. The Soap & Glory and Bath & Body Works products were gifts from friends, the Laura Mercier and MAC products were purchased by me, the Clinique, New ...
- Faves: Drugstore Products Hellooooo everyone! These are my favourite drugstore products at the moment. Check them out, because they are sooo worth it! PRODUCTS MENTIONED: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Natural Rimmel Stay Matte Power in 005 Silky Beige Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black Physcians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in Dark Brown Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in A60 Windsor Rose Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 025 Pink Please Bonne Bell Liquid Lipsmacker Lipgloss in Strawberry Kiwi WHAT I'M WEARING: Pink tank top from Juicy Couture Lashes: Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Natural Lips: MAC Speed Dial and Anna Sui Lip Gloss in 308 MAKEUP TUTORIAL: SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, RATE & REQUEST! DISCLAIMER: All these items were purchased by myself, excluding the PF Blush and Eyeliner, which were generously gifted to me by their PR company. I was not asked to include them in the video, nor am I getting paid by them. This video is not sponsored. All my opinions are 110% honest!
- Birthday Haul & August Faves visit my blog follow me on twitter the hairstylist name is Linh, and he lives around Rockville, MD make sure to call him to set up an appointment his number is (202) 716-6484 oh tell him you found him through me!
- Current Faves: April 2011 -------------------- PLEASE EXPAND --------------------Thanks for SUBSCRIBING! Please be sure to COMMENT & RATE! My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Hope you like. :) I usually record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. I upload my videos out of order which is why my hair and nails seem to change so often. Prices and availability may vary by location. Please check your local area for more specific details. Google is your BFF. :) Details: - Bare Minerals Eye Brightener "Well Rested" - Clinique Happy Summer - The Body Shop Shower Gels For Earth Lovers "Cucumber & Mint" - Bobbi Brown Longwear Cream Shadow "Ballet Pink" - Urban Decay 24/7 Blending Brush - L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss "Pink Champagne" - Dior Dior Addict Lipstick "Urban" - LASplash Spotlight Lenghtening Mascara - MAC Cham-Pale Collection Eye Shadow Quad "Caviar Dreams" Favorite Combo Details: - Stila Shadow Pots Eye Mousse "Honey" - Stila Eye Shadow "Cloud" JAPONESQUE LARGE 12-PAN PALETTE bit.ly PLANTERS NUT-RITION NUT MIXES bit.ly ---------------------------------------------------------- VLOG CHANNEL: TWITTER: For weekly beauty ...
- PJ Harvey Legs 1995 From a music industry conference. This is one of a handful of songs from that appearance. It's likely very early in the TBYML tour, unique in that it is one of the few shows in which she donned the whole TBYML 'Joan Crawford on acid' cover ensemble. Note: there is some occasional "echoing", mostly of the vocals, where they sound almost double tracked with one slightly behind the other. I'm not sure why. It's not on the source audio.
- Current Faves: December 2009 My "Current Faves" is a random list of items I've either purchased or used regularly throughout the month. I posted my original "Current Faves" back in August 2007 and randomly posted them through the year. It wasn't until I realized how many people enjoyed this type of video that I decided to do it regularly. Hope you like. :) Please note: I often record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. Keep in mind that I upload my videos out of order so that's why my hair and nails seem to change so often. :) Finally--my favorite products of December. Details: - Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods - mark Jewel - Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection (HA! I mentioned this last month too. :)) - Napoleon Perdis Bronze Bonanaza Bronzing Powder - Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Color "Gold Lame" - Heavenly Naturals "Fairytale", "Sleeping Beauty", "Dream Girl" and "Demure" - Smashbox Wicked Lovely Cream Liner & Loose Shimmer - MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack" - Crazy Rumors Candy Cane Lipbalm "Peppermint Twist" - Tarte Cheekstain "Dollface" - Too Faced Lip Luxury Lipstick "Free Love" - Estee Lauder Lip Shaping Gloss Pencil "Sheer Tawny" - Estee Lauder Pure Color Ultralight Gloss "Sparkling Shell" and "Freshwater Pearl" - MAC Kohl Power "Raven" - Maybelline Line Stiletto - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish "Perfect Topping" ---------------------------------------------------------- VLOG CHANNEL ...
- FunnyFuse Faves: Help Me, Janice! A kid on a slingshot ride almost falls out and keep crying for his aunt to help him and his aunt just laughs and laughs!
twitter about faves
- roysaunderson: roysaunderson: Fave wave back atcha! RT @LeadrshpAdvisor: My mid-week faves @ErinSchreyer @jrkuhns @roysaunderson @smaxbrow… (cont) http://t.co/A3BQTOE
- realtomsawyer: realtomsawyer: Will @SaraPalinUSA offer her support to Sgt Dyer? He is one of her faves in the TeaParty http://t.co/zXDBYu1 @TheDude0420
- MiaUnruly: MiaUnruly: @iambadasss told u! One of my all time faves soooo corny but toooo cute #iwantaboylikenoah lol
- sayitlikethis: sayitlikethis: @_1shot that song was in Brown Sugar. One of my faves
- damart_uk: damart_uk: @ceriselleorg Glad you like it! It's one of our faves too!
- MissKRYP2NT: MissKRYP2NT: Happy birthday to one of my faves, @Purple_Cloth <3 #TeamSassy XOXO
- drphilDONTEhue: drphilDONTEhue: @WhiteGirlNell not sure, it's in my faves lol
- FairySugarr: FairySugarr: @OhMGomezJokes 3RT/3RT from faves pls? :)
- uLuvLisette: uLuvLisette: @murdamex that's a good ass list. You are the only one that said Common, one of my faves
- BoogleBieber: BoogleBieber: 5rts/5rts from faves? - v
- ThatJonasNerd: ThatJonasNerd: No, I'm a hoe. I mostly favorite tweets about me. Rofl. RT @ItsKevinLicious: Stalking Jahn's faves is fun, even though she has more 5000+
- TeamH2OWorks: TeamH2OWorks: @OrganicaWater @HydrosBottle @wallywaterdrop @GrowingBlue @circleofblue Thanks! you're one of our faves too!
- aquelious: aquelious: @Helzbelz2782 added your tweet to my faves. Will sponsor u when I get home! On the train at the mo!
- sassygirl14: sassygirl14: "@PattynEmily: Harvey Fierstein on The Good Wife?! We just said yesterday how we love seeing our Broadway faves on that show! Hooray!" Yay !
- yngfrankenstein: yngfrankenstein: RT @WaposBay: @yngfrankenstein we're happy to be one of your faves! Make sure to watch for our movie this fall on @APTN
- ItsAwkwaard: ItsAwkwaard: @TrueDork 2RT/2RT from my faves please ? :)
- DowntownStPete: DowntownStPete: One of our faves, The Globe Coffee Lounge, suffered a small fire yesterday that will require some repairs. If... http://t.co/pCo2fwJ
- OCWeeklyFood: OCWeeklyFood: . @OCFoodieFest 2011 Announces Food Truck Lineup http://t.co/wzjtM0F some of our faves @thelimetruck @SeabirdsTruck @wafflesdeliege & more!
- timey_wimey_kid: timey_wimey_kid: I'm torn. On one hand, I love that my faves are all coming back. On the other, I'd like to see new faces, and so far it's just Brock #jibcon
- ayeeeitszac: ayeeeitszac: @iTweetFunny_ 3 rt faves?
- JenniWheel: JenniWheel: RT @thekatvond: In memory of Charles Bukowski, I thought I'd post this portrait I tattooed a few years back - still one of my faves. http://t.co/HjPVled
- Anni_MUFC: Anni_MUFC: @ruqy_1D check my latest faves!NOW :D and listen to this pleeeease http://t.co/MBKM5Vh
- OrganicaWater: OrganicaWater: #WaterWednesday faves ---> @HydrosBottle @wallywaterdrop @GrowingBlue @circleofblue @TeamH2OWorks
- FightForMaslow: FightForMaslow: @LPHendersonCrew hahah oh trust me i know (; so is logan! my 2 faves <3 JamesMaslow300K LoganHenderson300K
- carrietaughtme: carrietaughtme: And it is always the ones who hide behind pictures of their "faves" that talk the most trash and look the most uneducated and if you feel
- JamiRhodes: JamiRhodes: right i dont pick faves either ( @cimorelliband live at http://t.co/5qXMQUq)
- vickysecret: vickysecret: @shaydechelle you can't get with Yelawolf? He's one of my faves, skin color aside.
- foxtrotcharlie1: foxtrotcharlie1: Cat Pillow Sachet Lilac Scented Cat Love Hand Drawn by @beyond_5 etsy.me/mRQJk1 via @Etsy One of my faves
- CallMeVanee: CallMeVanee: #IWishTheyWouldBringBack the good Disney Original Movies like Zenon, its one of my faves <3 #SuperNovaGirl http://t.co/x28Txda
- RafalitoFan: RafalitoFan: @nature_balls lol Snoopy and Schroeder are my faves..I have been a fan for years
- MissSmartFlyer: MissSmartFlyer: One of my faves!! RT @BMacJ: So excited to dig into the latest issue of @DestinAsian_Mag! (cc @DestinAsian) http://t.co/p6efDvz
- JamiRhodes: JamiRhodes: i love them all but who r ur guys faves? ( @cimorelliband live at http://t.co/5qXMQUq)
- EveWhite33: EveWhite33: @KKKLAWYER @evebrown32 PUTTIN IT IN MY FAVES TOO
- DirtyGirlCrtns: DirtyGirlCrtns: One of my faves - perfect for the Bride to be!... http://t.co/3052vRQ
- KimmiGarner: KimmiGarner: @ljschreiber Of course! One of my faves! I downloaded the songs on his upcoming cd at the beginning of summer bc I found them leaked!! :)))
- Lou_XOXO: Lou_XOXO: Congratulations @JenniferBehmMC2 on becoming #MasterChef you were one of my faves all the way you deserved it
- manda_kirk: manda_kirk: The movie #Armageddon will always be one of my faves
- Brooke_GA_Burke: Brooke_GA_Burke: @ChezzaMania it depends, a few of my faves do :) x
- HausOfSandy: HausOfSandy: I just broke a lipstick D: it was one of my faves ;(
- _marramarie_: _marramarie_: @rissadee phewm @richardblade mentioned that on fb that he would play it. So glad I didn't miss it. One of my top faves of parade.
- AllGoood123: AllGoood123: Steak....pasta....salad....bout smash out! Now I working wit supa heavyweights. They say eat, sleep, and yup yeppers. One of my faves
- Prugelmeister: Prugelmeister: INFOGRAPHIC. Of the day. I really like this approach to timelines, with quant + qual comparisons over time: http://t.co/oaOFzRN #vizthink
- DaniMcFarrow: DaniMcFarrow: Follow "WashingtonHanks" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/5uYyBJ0
- _TraumaNP: _TraumaNP: @pokey_pineapple Yeah, .357 Snub nose is one of my all time faves, although I prefer the Smith & Wesson 686 with 6" barrel
- becksavirgo: becksavirgo: RT @TPOs_Favorites: Please Follow my faves: @twistedmuser @rightlyaligned @AZHorse @TorchofLiberty @Freedom_Ishii @HealthCare900 @Nebpatriot @becksavirgo
- FairmontCopley: FairmontCopley: @fairmonthotels Celebrates 3 Years on Twitter: http://t.co/M8iUwm0 - one of our faves @WLPBoston is up for the donation so, pls vote
- JaredBane: JaredBane: @chrissalzman so, what i'll do is make you a mix or mixes of my personal faves since...when? 2006? 2007?
- MissBEDUBAU: MissBEDUBAU: Ohhh booii!!! LoL one of my all time Faves!!! Shheessshhh!!! RT @talented_c #NP "Discipline"- Janet Jackson
- coconutrum_: coconutrum_: @craigowens so if you dont @reply i'm just bringing you skittles and reeses bc those are my faves :)
- Gabbie_Fabulous: Gabbie_Fabulous: let's stay together 'til we're ghosts, I wanna witness love, I've never seen it close. 'Fireworks' will always be one of my faves by #Drake
- Im_X1: Im_X1: Candybowl faves have changed again. Tops are: Dubble Bubble, Reese's PB Cups, Special Dark, Heath Bars, giant Lemonheads and Hot Tamales
- sydneyisfunny: sydneyisfunny: lmaoooooooo this is why i follow her! one of my faves -------->RT @BrandieB2 get off my nuts ;)
- luvNlyf3: luvNlyf3: I sure miss my lil bro! I kno faves aint rite bt we always bn the klosest!
- amanda_AustTV: amanda_AustTV: @orianthifans was playing that vid today in Oz - one of my all time faves of @orianthi :-)
- WaposBay: WaposBay: @yngfrankenstein we're happy to be one of your faves! Make sure to watch for our movie this fall on @APTN
- WholeFoodsATX: WholeFoodsATX: @BPLewis Wow, thanks! The mothership is hard to top. Lots of other amazing @WholeFoods stores! Some faves: Bowery, Lincoln Park, Kensington
- LamaG6: LamaG6: #NowWatching She's the Man on MBC Max. One of my faves ♥
- crisascunce: crisascunce: RT @MiamiandBeaches: Have you stayed in a #Miami boutique hotel? Tell us your faves! http://ht.ly/64BVP #travel #boutique
- Taryn44: Taryn44: Thanks for adding my tweet to your faves @GoWazzu05 - #cougchat today? #SM #Cougs #Twitter
- yaneyaney: yaneyaney: @rinuk86 omg yes those two were my faves!! XD ooohh might check them out if I have time.
- Kris_Carr: Kris_Carr: I love my Tony & P90x, but I'm looking for some new fit and fab workout DVDs to keep things fresh. What are your faves?
- MariaPauChance: MariaPauChance: RT @ClevverTV: Happy Birthday To One of Our Faves @greysonchance !!!! @ClevverTV Loves You!!
- Tayla__Made: Tayla__Made: [email protected]: @Tayla__Made big tune!”yup 1 of my faves!
- kal_01: kal_01: @cindy_marGolis one of my faves!
- ABC7Rebecca: ABC7Rebecca: Two DC faves on now: ESPN's Lindsay Czarniak & MSNBC's Craig Melvin. Like seeing Prom King & Queen - if King & Queen were great journos.
- _AbAeterno_: _AbAeterno_: One of my #30SecondstoMars faves from back when they were heavier and more #Tool-esque. http://t.co/qJle3OR
- Bri_zi: Bri_zi: Woohoo!! Miss you guys! [email protected]: @Bri_zi @alexalltimelow so cool! Two of our faves! ”
- tharealjanelle: tharealjanelle: 1 of my faves! RT @liketotally80s: "Stray Cat Strut" by the Stray Cats (1982) http://t.co/1m8xAwk
- mikejjennings: mikejjennings: @GambitUK ah how did I forget RDR! One of my faves *ever*. I love that game so much. Skyrim's going to be epic, Just Cause 2 is great.
- dpinkenya: dpinkenya: Follow "dpinkenya" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/fWOKYDo
- Jason_A_Newcomb: Jason_A_Newcomb: RT @JonathanStein4: Follow "mecubal7" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/GsuuBJp
- AmbientDJs: AmbientDJs: #WeddingWednesday Waves to Faves @NNJWEP @NeptuneComm @PrestonRBailey @WeddingQuestion @SomethingFloral @weddlady @onestylishbride
- WooleryWoolery: WooleryWoolery: I actually have bare faves on #BoyInDetention i waa gonna list but i cba #TeamBreezy
- j_barrick: j_barrick: Follow me on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/ZV9LtDh
- SuperKatPebbles: SuperKatPebbles: @FulhamFC really sad news he was always one of my faves and my bruv idolized him growing up RIP Roge!
- GhostWriter556: GhostWriter556: RT @KidsAreHeroes: Added to our faves list. RT @DedhamPirates: Here's what we're all about in one minute, two seconds! http://t.co/hT8de8E
- Doubledown1138: Doubledown1138: @IMDb Too many to choose from. But my personal faves are The Deer Hunter, Raging Bull and Heat. A living legend. #deniro
- karenhammons: karenhammons: @TexasLove It's one of my faves from Old Navy :)
- ISDReferralpart: ISDReferralpart: Follow "ISDConsulting-RP" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/uwjdirY
- PsychicVision1: PsychicVision1: Follow "Ema92" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/jkYNUZN
- rossharmon: rossharmon: @hannahmay2010 one of my faves! I'd love for it to transfer but I'm not sure English audiences would get it haha x
- SabrinaPMcGowan: SabrinaPMcGowan: ABAJournal is seeking noms for the Blawg100. http://t.co/ahit1kq My faves? Labor Relations Today http://bit.l… (cont) http://t.co/AlHwux4
- GodfreyJeeBoii: GodfreyJeeBoii: Please listen to Last Friday Night remix between 03:00 minutes and 03:15 minutes. >>>> Your faves best song | lol
- stephenspaur: stephenspaur: @cottrelltravis I got my prerelease emailed last week. LOVING IT! So far my faves are "We Will Dance", "Just As I Am", and "Refine Me".
- missjessycroot: missjessycroot: @JonnyMilner lmao banter my arse, bet you can't wait to see your faves tomorrow
- channieaegyo: channieaegyo: @EVELYNPYN haha chanbaro~ :3 my 2 faves in b1a4 wo ai ta men hehe
- Oh_SoOfficial: Oh_SoOfficial: Some of my faves are miles away from me right now in DC!! @datsik @LeCastleVania @steveaoki got to see them at #starscape NOW #IDENTITYDC <3
- xnetworkproteam: xnetworkproteam: Follow "laptectr" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/CLekaDY
- coolcash4live: coolcash4live: Follow "coolcash4live" on StumbleUpon to check out my favorites on the web and share your faves with me! http://t.co/ekHLRxG
- Princess_Sammia: Princess_Sammia: On my to the #DEN looking forward to seeing my #MILLWALL faves ☺
- AKAsionAlywrite: AKAsionAlywrite: Cause I'm telling ya nigh if any of my faves switch to low fat low salt low anything
- LindleyTerrier1: LindleyTerrier1: @LukeHindle_HTFC @viperdk1 another one of his faves
- orlster: orlster: @planetjedward say heya to my faves
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about faves
“November 4th, 2010. My series of photography tutorials last week on the Modern Prairie Girl blog have been Photographer Friday, Random Rubber Chicken Moment, Recent session images, Some faves, We”
— Lara Blair Images Bloggity Blog,
“This article wants to be a guide for bloggers that desire to increase traffic for their blog using these social networks in the proper way. Stumbleupon, Faves and Delicious are three of the most important social network and socia lbookmarking of”
— How To Use Stumbleupon, Faves And Delicious To Generate More,
“In Lehigh Valley Style's July issue, Loose Threads Boutique was noted as one of their favorite things!!! Woohoo! Check it out on page 56 & 57 you will”
— Faves | Loose Threads Boutique,
“Faves Buzz: What's Hot on Faves for Forum”
— Forum: Recently Popular Faves,
“ (notably the Education and Business pages), a new design -currently live in All My Faves connected with news and updates of all your blog subscriptions or RSS”
— All My Faves | Blog | The Web's Absolute Best,
“Where do I turn when I've got the "don't know what to make" blues? There's a whole world of online sources of all things food. Check out some of my go-to's -- RVANews”
— Food blog faves | RVANews,
“We'll be continuing to refine this, but hope that the recommendations you see from Faves will be much higher quality. See this blog post: Export Your Faves. posted by Mike Koss at 11:02 AM 0 comments links to this post. Friday, September 05, 2008”