- gadolinium (uncountable) Wikipedia has an article on: Gadolinium. Wikipedia. a metallic gadolinium ethyl sulfate, gadolinium ethyl sulphate. gadolinium sulfate, gadolinium. — “gadolinium - Wiktionary”,
- A Dangerous Drug Lawyer at DeCarli Law could be able to help you if you have suffered any injury after injections of MRI gadolinium contrast dye, such as Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF). — “Dangerous Drug Injury Attorney | MRI Gadolinium Contrast Dye”,
- Recent evidence suggests gadolinium compounds may have dangerous side effects. An attorney may be able to help you attain compensation if you have been exposed to gadolinium. A lawyer from Phillips and Associates will represent you aggressively. — “Gadolinium Injury Attorney - Dangerous Gadolinium Side”,
- Learn about gadolinium based contrast agents used in gadolinium MRIs. Find out about gadolinium risks and injuries and your legal right to compensation. — “Gadolinium - MRI with Gadolinium - Your Legal Guide”,
- Learn about Gadolinium on . Find info and videos including: How to Research Gadolinium, Gadolinium Treatment, The History of Gadolinium and much more. — “Gadolinium - ”,
- Learn about the dangers of gadolinium use in MRI and MRA exams including the debilitating disease nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. — “Gadolinium MRI / MRA Causes Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis”,
- Encyclopedia article about gadolinium. Information about gadolinium in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “gadolinium definition of gadolinium in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- Gadolinium based MRI contrasting agents may cause serious side effects such as Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis. If you or a loved one have been injured by Gadolinium you may be entitled to compensation. Contact the Gadolinium Lawyers of Ennis. — “Gadolinium - Gadolinium Side Effects - Gadolinium MRI”,
- Unlike other rare earth elements, gadolinium is relatively stable in dry air; however, it Gadolinium demonstrates a magenetocaloric effect whereby its temperature increases when. — “Gadolinium - New World Encyclopedia”,
- The gadolinium attorneys of Williams Kherkher understand the possible harmful side effects of using gadolinium for MRIs and MRAs. — “About Gadolinium, Gadolinium Attorneys Discuss Dangers”,
- Gadolinium reacts slowly with water, and it is soluble in dilute acids. The gadolinium slows the initial reaction rate, but as it decays other neutron poisons accumulate, allowing for long-running cores. — “Gadolinium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”, tangra.si.umich.edu
- Gadolinium - Gadolinium is a paramagnetic material.. used in MRI as a contrast agent for enhancement because of the effect of strongly decreasing the T1 relaxation times Gadolinium in a chelated form such as DTPA has low side effects. — “Magnetic Resonance TIP - MRI Database : Gadolinium”, mr-
- Victim of gadolinium-induced NSF or NFD? Consult defective medical device attorneys immediately. This confirms suspicions that contrast agents Magnevist, MultiHance, Omniscan, OptiMARK and ProHance containing gadolinium could cause this rare and potentially fatal disease as a side effect. — “About Gadolinium: Side Effects NSF & NFD, MRI, Kidney”,
- Gadolinium, a contrast agent for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is linked to Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF) also called Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy (NFD). Levin Papantonio law firm, located in Pensacola Florida, has experienced. — “Gadolinium Side Effects :: MRI/MRA Contrast :: Gadolinium Lawyers”,
- Gadolinium Class Action Lawsuit Settlements lawyer & attorney if hurt from Gadolinium injection for MRI. MRA dye side effects Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis or Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy (NFD). — “Gadolinium Class Action Lawsuit Settlements Lawyer Attorney”, resource4
- Gadolinium MRI contrast dye has been linked to a serious condition called Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF) and Nephrogenic Fribrosing Dermopathy (NSD). This serious and sometimes fatal Gadolinium side effect is seen in patients with pre. — “Gadolinium Lawsuit MRI Contrast Attorney Dye Lawyer Side Effects”, gadolinium-
- This WebElements periodic table page contains Essential information for the element gadolinium. — “WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Gadolinium”,
- Gadolinium side effects have been know to cause Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF) a disorder characterized by widespread tissue fibrosis. The controversy surrounding the use of gadolinium contrast dye in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). — “Gadolinium Lawyer NSF Kidney / Renal NFD MRI Attorney Failure”,
- Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents have been linked to a serious, life-threatening skin disorder called Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF) or Nephrogenic. — “Nationwide Gadolinium Lawyer & Lawsuit | MRI Contrast Agent”,
- Gadolinium is used for making gadolinium yttrium garnets, which have microwave applications, and gadolinium compounds are used for making phosphors for colour TV tubes. The gadolinium slows the initial reaction rate, but, as it decays, other neutron poisons accumulate, allowing for long-running cores. — “Gadolinium”, schools-
- The Element Gadolinium - Basic Physical and Historical Information Gadolinium has the greatest ability to capture thermal neutrons of all known elements and can be used as control rods for nuclear reactors. — “It's Elemental - The Element Gadolinium”,
- Gadolinium is strongly paramagnetic at room temperature, and exhibits ferromagnetic properties below room temperature. Gadolinium is a strong reducing agent, which reduces oxides of several metals, such as Fe, Cr, Sn, Pb, Mn and Zr, into their elements. Gadolinium is quite. — “Gadolinium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related videos for gadolinium
- Update on Gadolinium
- Gadolinium, Toxic Element Used in MRIs: The FDA Fails Aga... Gadolinium, a toxic element used in MRIs, can cause the disease nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in people with kidney problems. The FDA was slow to act, and the US Chamber of Commerce wants to limit victim's rights to sue.
- Gadolinium: 64 It is silvery flakey. ghassanid:
- Gadolinium MRI Contrast Agents and NSF An FDA news story about MRI contrast agents using gadolinium dyes. The FDA last year added new labels to the drug regarding the risk of Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF). For more information see:
- NSF from Gadolinium VID-20110420-00000 class action suit
- Seth Hale The Science Male Episode 1 - Gadolinium Gadolinium.
- MRI & gadolinium FDA warning on gadolinium.
- Ron Van Den Bos - Gadolinium [Original Mix] Featured on Trance Euphoria VA Compilation.
- Gadolinium MRI Contrast Dyes Linked to NSF Gadolinium based MRI contrast agents have been linked to the extremely debilitating and potentially fatal disease Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis or NSF.
- Kidney Function in Filtering Contrast (Gadolinium) Medical Animation - Please visit our website at http
- Gadolinium MRI - Law Officeof Joe Flores Call the Law Office of Joe Flores at 361-887-8670 or 1-888-259-5721
- Gadolinium Dye Lawyer Per Inquiry Marketing & Advertising www.LastSecondMedia.tv Learn how to use direct response TV advertising to secure Gadolinium Dye Leads. Pay only per call (PPC) or lead (CPL) with Per Inquiry TV and Per Inquiry Radio Advertising and Marketing. Or get top 10 Google rankings with Per Inquiry Gadolinium Dye Leads from . Web Video Launch 2.0 offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Video, PR, RSS and Social Media Bookmarks in One Engine. Gadolinium Dye Per Inquiry Marketing & Advertising is one of the secret weapons used for Pharmaceutical Trial Lawyer Advertising involving national Mass Tort Cases and used by members of the SuperGroup and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA). Per Inquiry Television Advertising from Last Second Media
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis Lawyer A dye used in MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and MRA (magnetic resonance angiography) scans has been linked to a rare and potentially fatal skin disease in some users. The problem stems from the metal gadolinium found in the dyes injected into some patients before MRI scans and all patients before MRA scans. The disease is known as nephrogenic systemic fibrosis or nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy (NSF/NFD), and appears to only occur in patients with kidney disease who undergo an MRI or MRA where a gadolinium-based dye is used (1). Most recently, the medical community, in recognizing the established link between NSF and gadolinium dyes, has started referring to the condition as gadolinium-associated systemic fibrosis, or GASF. Our law firm is actively investigating cases of patients administered a gadolinium-based contrast dye who later suffered from nephrogenic systemic fibrosis or nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy (NSF/NFD). We want to help. Call us today.
- Update on Avoiding Gadolinium-Containing Contrast Agents in FDA has received reports of 65 more cases of a rare, possibly fatal disease in patients with renal failure who receive a contrast agent containing gadolinium while undergoing certain imaging procedures. The disease, called Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis/Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy (NSF/NFD), is characterized by fibrosis of the skin and internal organs. These new reports are in addition to cases that were reported on in mid-2006. In the new reports, the affected patients had end-stage kidney failure, and had either Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) with a gadolinium-based contrast agent. Their NSF/NFD began from 2 days to 18 months after exposure to the contrast agent. Although many of these patients received large amounts of the contrast agent, some received only one dose. In addition, researchers have found gadolinium deposits in the skin of patients who developed NSF/NFD. There are currently five FDA-approved gadolinium-based contrast agents. Magnevist, MultiHance, Omniscan, OptiMARK, and ProHance. These agents are approved for use during an MRI scan, but not for MRA. Although NSF/NFD has been reported for only 3 of these 5 agents, FDA believes that there is a potential for NSF/NFD to occur with the use of any of the approved gadolinium-based agents. Because of this, FDA is recommending that whenever possible, health care professionals choose imaging methods other than MRI or MRA with gadolinium for patients with moderate to ...
- MRI/MRA Scans & Gadolinium - Miller Firm, LLC For the latest updates, please visit
- The Dangers of Gadolinium Gadolinium
- ACHS '96 IV - Gadolinium Angeles CIty High School Pandan Class of 1996 Section Gadolinium
- Explanation of an MRI-Contrast Material (Gadolinium)
- South Texas Crossfire - Gadolinium Warning pt. 1 Host Attorney Joe Flores discusses recent alarming findings about the dangers of using Gadolinium in MRI's with patients with poor kidney function. See also See part 2 here:
- Papantonio - Gadolinium: the General Electric Cover Up - PT. 1/2 When GE Healthcare came out with a new MRI contrast dye almost two decades ago, they told doctors that their new product would allow them to get clearer pictures of patients and make diagnosing brain tumors or other abnormalities easier than ever. What they didn't tell these doctors was that their own lab tests showed that the main component of this dye, called Gadolinium, was causing irreversible diseases in lab rats. And once these effects were seen in human patients, the company continued to deny that their contrast dye was to blame. Mike Papantonio talks with attorney Troy Rafferty, who is handling some of the cases against GE Healthcare.
- South Texas Crossfire - Gadolinium Warning Pt. 6 Gadolinium Warnings. NSF. Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis.Host Attorney Joe Flores discusses recent alarming findings about the dangers of using Gadolinium in MRI's with patients with poor kidney function.
- Gadolinium - Periodic Table of Videos Gadolinium is element number 64. Videos about all the elements at
- South Texas Crossfire - Gadolinium Warning pt. 2 Host Attorney Joe Flores discusses recent alarming findings about the dangers of using Gadolinium in MRI's with patients with poor kidney function. See also Watch part 3 here:
- Gadolinium The ferromagnetic and paramagnetic properties of Gadolinium.
- Chemistry & Nature Facts : What Is Gadolinium? Gadolinium is the 64th element on the periodic table. It is a rare earth metal that does not occur on its own, but can be separated out from other metals. Use gadolinium to make the tubes for televisions, the coating on CDs and to help with X-rays usinginformation from a science teacher in this free video on science and chemistry. Expert: Brian Erickson Contact: Bio: Brian Erickson is a tutor in math and science, as well as a field biologist. Filmmaker: Todd Green
- MRI CONTRAST LAWYER SIDE EFFECTS NSF DYE GADOLINIUM WHAT IS NSF? NSF is an extremely disabling disease characterized by high blood pressure, burning, itching, swelling and hardening of the skin. Other symptoms include red or dark patches on the skin; pain deep in the hip bones or ribs and muscle weakness. NSF can progress to the point of causing severe stiffness in joints, and it can lead to death. It can take some time after Gadolinium exposure for NSF symptoms to appear, and the disease often progresses very slowly. At this time, there is no treatment or cure for NSF. However, improved kidney function does seem to slow the development of the disease. Unfortunately, for many patients with NSF, the only way to improve their kidney function is with a transplant. The MRI-NSF injury lawyers at Parker Waichman Alonso LLP can help victims of NSF obtain compensation for their Gadolinium MRI contrast dye injuries to help them recover lost wages, the costs of medical care, pain and suffering and damages from the makers of Gadolinium Contrast Dye used in MRIs. NSF AND GADOLINIUM CONTRAST DYES USED IN MRI. In 2006, Dutch NSF researchers first discovered the connection between NSF and the Gadolinium Contrast Dyes used in MRI. Since 2006, other researchers have reinforced the Dutch NSF findings. A Yale University study reported that 95-percent of those with NSF had an MRI that involved a Gadolinium contrast dye two to three months before their symptoms appeared. In 2007, researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital found that kidney ...
- Papantonio - Gadolinium: the General Electric Cover Up - PT. 2/2 When GE Healthcare came out with a new MRI contrast dye almost two decades ago, they told doctors that their new product would allow them to get clearer pictures of patients and make diagnosing brain tumors or other abnormalities easier than ever. What they didn't tell these doctors was that their own lab tests showed that the main component of this dye, called Gadolinium, was causing irreversible diseases in lab rats. And once these effects were seen in human patients, the company continued to deny that their contrast dye was to blame. Mike Papantonio talks with attorney Troy Rafferty, who is handling some of the cases against GE Healthcare.
- Gadolinium Lawyers & MRI Side Effects Attorneys The MRI contrast agent Gadolinium has been linked to Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF). Injured? Call now for a free consultation with a California lawyer (1-800-A-LAW-PRO )
- Phase change in Gadolinium A MOSEM2 video by Libor Konicek, University of Ostrava
- South Texas Crossfire - Gadolinium Warning Pt. 4 Host Attorney Joe Flores discusses recent alarming findings about the dangers of using Gadolinium in MRI's with patients with poor kidney function. Part 5 here:
- Gadolinium 10-11 II-Gadolinium Sy 10-11 :] .
- Caution on Gadolinium-Containing Contrast Agents (Aug. 2006) FDA has learned of a rare, possibly fatal disease among patients with renal failure who underwent Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) using Omniscan, a contrast agent containing gadolinium. The disease is called Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis/ Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy (NSF/NFD). To date, NSF/NFD has been found almost exclusively in patients with renal failure. The disease is characterized by fibrosis of the skin and connective tissues. Five gadolinium-containing contrast agents have been approved in the US for use with MRI. However, none have been approved for MRA, where the doses are up to three times higher than for MRI. But these agents have been used off-label for MRA. At this point a causal relationship between gadolinium-containing contrast agents and NSF/NFD has not been established. FDA is investigating the reports received so far, other data bases and the medical literature to try to answer this question. In the meantime, FDA says that physicians should be cautious about using gadolinium-containing contrast agents in patients with advanced renal failure. Although there are no data to determine the utility of dialysis to prevent or treat NSF/NSD in patients with decreased kidney function, there is evidence that dialysis can accelerate the excretion of gadolinium. So it may be prudent to institute prompt dialysis in patients with advanced kidney dysfunction who receive a gadolinium contrast MRA. Patients should be aware of the signs and symptoms and report ...
- Pensacola Gadolinium Injuries Lawyer NSF Attorney Florida Are you suffering from NSF, and have been exposed to a Gadolinium-based contrast agent during an MRI? Our skilled Florida attorneys at Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Echsner & Proctor can help. Call a lawyer at 888-435-7001.
- Gadolinium MRI Contrast Dye Litigation - Howard Nations Attorney Howard L. Nations explains the deadly effects of Gadolinium MRI contrast dyes. Visit: www.contrastdye- for more information and a free case evaluation.
- Chemistry & Biology : How Many Neutrons Does Gadolinium Have? Gadolinium has 93 neutrons, and this number is figured by using the equation which states that neutrons plus protons equal the atomic mass. Use chemistry equations to determine the amount of neutrons that an element has with help from a science teacher and field biologist in this free video on chemistry. Expert: Brian Erickson Contact: Bio: Brian Erickson is a tutor in math and science, as well as a field biologist. Filmmaker: Todd Green
- Gadolinium Lawsuit Attorneys and Lawyers Visit . Led by Larry K. Gornick, the law firm of Levin, Simes, Kaiser & Gornick is dedicated to helping victims of gadolinium exposure. Call 1-800-901-4001 or visit our website for more information.
- Gadolinium Lawsuit Urgent Medical Alert for kidney patients. A dye used in MRI scans is linked to nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. If you contracted NSF after an MRI, you may be entitled to a cash settlement. Call 1-800-LAW-FIRM now.
- Gadolinium Lawyer 1-877-DRUG-GIANT Certain gadolinium-containing contrast agents used during MRIs or MRAs have been linked to a skin disease know as Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis or NSF. Contact Peterson & Associates for a free consultation.
twitter about gadolinium
- bellbiontoken: bellbiontoken: Atlanta Law Firm Helps Patients Injured by Gadolinium MRI Contrast ...
- metalmujer: metalmujer: "Gadolinium? Sure...can get that anywhere!" #yeahright #howmuchdoesthatshytcost #milkeggsbuttergadoliniumohyeah
- InvRadiologyOnl: InvRadiologyOnl: Most Popular: Effects of Gadolinium-Based Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agents on Human Skin in Organ Cult... http://t.co/ilp4OJ6E
- MacyAbbeyVideo: MacyAbbeyVideo: What Is A Chemical Element?:Gadolinium: 10 Things You Should Know ...
- Jayalay: Jayalay: @leovinus tungsten's cool i guess but antimony owns. caesium is pretty awesome too. and gadolinium has the coolest name
- MacyAbbeyVideo: MacyAbbeyVideo: What Is A Chemical Element?:Gadolinium: 10 Things You Should Know ...
- 1800LAWFIRM: 1800LAWFIRM: RT @CharlesBernardo: I liked a @YouTube video from @1800LAWFIRM http://t.co/SyfxZOXB Gadolinium Lawsuit
- econundertow: econundertow: Options #Fukushima: fast neutrons fissioning U-238, Boron, gadolinium moderating core. Fast neutrons explain 'rays': http://t.co/M2vVtngT
- bonnola: bonnola: @EllyEllyMoose24 There's yttrium, ytterbium, actinium, rubidium, and boron, gadolinium, niobium, iridium
- VWri: VWri: The most ancient known of these elements was bismuth bohrium europium gadolinium helium meitnerium nobelium samarium rubidium, #science
- Wamirul: Wamirul: #thingslongerthankimsmarriage half life of Gadolinium
- medicalonly: medicalonly: (MedPage Today) -- An investigational biologic drug that deactivates antibody-producing B cells reduced gadolinium-enhancing T1 lesions i
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gadolinium
“Ennis & Ennis, P.A. Blog. Mass tort law, drug litigation, defective medical devices and defective products”
— Ennis & Ennis, P.A. Blog: Category Archive for Gadolinium,
“Gadolinium Lawsuits - (NSF Lawyer) Gadolinium NSF Lawsuit & News Blog”
— Gadolinium NSF Lawsuit & News Blog,
“In Search of Safer Alternative to Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agents increasing concerns over the use of gadolinium-based contrast agents in patients with”
— Gadolinium | Florida Injury Lawyer Blog – Searcy Law Firm,
“You Have Rights Blog. Gadolinium Contrast Agents Articles. Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents you about today is Gadolinium Dye and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis”
— Gadolinium Contrast Agents Articles,
“Gadolinium is an agent commonly used prior to MRIs. Problems are starting to emerge in those with kidney disease. Lawyers are on to it: Walker, 71, said he”
— Gadolinium under fire | ,
“Tags: Bayer, FDA, Food and Drug Administration, gadolinium, MRI, nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. The Food and Drug Administration is adding its Bayer Corp. has settled with 140 plaintiffs over its gadolinium-based contrast agent Magnevist, used in magnetic imaging such as”
— gadolinium " Lawyers USA Online,
“The FDA's announcement mirrors thousands of lawsuits filed nationwide by patients who developed NSF after using a gadolinium-based contrast agent. home | about the firm | attorneys | nsf/nsd | gadolinium | articles | contact us | blog | resources | link exchange”
— NSF Lawyers | by Williams Kherkher,
“Gadolinium is another one. It's a clear, non-radioactive chemical compound used with who were injected with a contrast agent containing gadolinium during an MRI or MRA”