- Definition of congaing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of congaing. Pronunciation of congaing. Translations of congaing. con·gaed, con·ga·ing, con·gas. To perform this dance. [American Spanish (danza) Conga, Congo (dance), from Spanish Congo, of the Congo, from Kongo -kongo, Kongo language. — “congaing - definition of congaing by the Free Online”,
- GAED's Mission Statement "To Improve the Educational, Recreational and Entertainment Opportunities for People of All Ages by Coordination and Cooperation of City, School and Community Resources" Around 1,500 people participate annually in the nearly 30 programs offered by GAED. — “Fillmore Central Public Schools - About GAED”, fcps.esu6.org
- Adsorption Energy Distribution (GAED) method was used to. evaluate the unused-used-reactivated-recycled GAC life cycle. The overall goal of this case study was to compare GAED and. classical test methods used to evaluate which used GAC filters. — “GAED Test Method: Optimum Time for GAC Replacement in Potable”,
- Tickets - Theater, Attractions, Sightseeing, Concerts, Arts and Events, Sport, Travel, Special Offers - Covent Garden Life.com comkeywor> keywo"ta> ="lif="/s> Gaed.buy/cgl?s_coc kelic, New "ta> ="lif="/s> Gaed.buy/cgl?s_coc rdenZea Newn"a> ="lif="/s> Gaed.buy/cgl?s_coctnels.l="alter?crypto_block. — “Nepal - Covent Garden - United Kingdom”,
- Definition of Bannets with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. eat them ; gaed to the kirk of a Sunday ; bowed civilly if folk took aff their bannets as they gaed by, and. — “Bannets: Definition with Bannets Pictures and Photos”, lexic.us
- Education transforms lives, and improves communities by creating new opportunities and empowering individuals with more choices. Welcome to the Guinean Alliance for Education and Development (GAED), this organization has been created to provide high performing and promising students from. — “GUINEAN ALLIANCE for EDUCATION and DEVELOPMENT - Home”, gaed-
- Phengodidae ( fen′gädə′dē ) ( invertebrate zoology ) The fire beetles, a New World family of coleopteran insects in the superfamily. — “Phengodidae: Definition from ”,
- Cheap gaed deals at Halfvalue. Find gaed Reviews and gaed Guides Online and compare prices from thousands of online sellers to find the cheapest gaed. — “Cheap Gaed : Cheapest Gaed Prices, Reviews and Buy Online”,
- The maid gaed tae the mill ae night. Hi sae wanton she. The maid gaed tae the mill ae night He's laid her doon upon a sack. Her maidenhead's gaed wi' a crack. — “DigiTrad: MAID GAED TAE THE MILL”,
- The Robert Burns works archive, with full text indexed and searchable online. Burns Country Glossary. Gaed. went. Aller (au passé) ging (gegangen) fue. — “Robert Burns Country: Glossary:”,
- The lad gaed away wi' the can to the well, and filled it wi' water, and then came away And he gaed a' that day, and a' the next day; and on the third day, in the afternoon, he came up to where a shepherd was sitting. — “The Blue Fairy Book : The Red Etin by Andrew Lang @ Classic”,
- E-gaed - Define E-gaed at a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms, and translation of E-gaed. Look it up now!. — “E-gaed | Define E-gaed at ”,
- is a search engine for English words. The dictionary used contains more than 460,000 English words. searches for partial words (both crossword solver and part of word), anagrams, palindromes, words in word, and. — “gaed :: Information about gaed :: ”,
- View gaed Pictures, gaed Images, gaed Photos on Photobucket. Share them with your friends on MySpace or upload your own!. — “Photobucket | gaed Pictures, gaed Images, gaed Photos”,
- And we'd get all our guizing claes and our fause faces, our masks and, uhm, we'd all get ready; we'd all gather at the one house and then everybody gaed around all the, the houses. was just in the playground and we gaed out to see it; the bairns now. — “Accents and dialects of the UK”,
- Definition of gaed from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of gaed. Pronunciation of gaed. Definition of the word gaed. Origin of the word gaed. — “gaed - Definition of gaed at ”,
- Tish came to Bluebonnet to work as a Member Service Representative and after one year she joined the GAED staff to serve as the Rep in Bastrop County and the Manor area. and Economic Development (GAED) department and currently heads. — “Bluebonnet Economic Development Team | Bluebonnet Regional”,
- Trad.Maid Gaed Tae The Mill sheet music - 8 Maid Gaed Tae The Mill. N.B. The theme shown is not necessarily in the key we use for our version of this. — “Trad. - Maid Gaed Tae The Mill sheet music - 8”, 8
related videos for gaed
- يا قائد الوحده - سعيد بركات More videos at from other Yemenis on youtube. Don't forget to add your favorite Yemeni videos and rate and comment on music, dance, and news from Sana, Aden, or Taiz. Ya Gaed Al-wa7dah for Sa3eed Barakat.wmv
- Gaed- Thai Music Video Thai Music Video Gaed Thai Song
- My Re-ment sets Part 1 their soooo cute! I'm gonna be getting the eraser rements soon!!
- Gaed- Luk Sao La Thai Music Video Gaed Luk Sao La Thai Song
- 987. Thomas the Rhymer (Child 37) - (Traditional Scottish) This 13th century Scottish ballad is based on a real person, Thomas Learmouth, who lived from about 1220 to 1298, and known as Thomas the Rhymer or True Thomas, because he could not tell a lie. He was thought to have supernatural powers and was famous for his prophecies. It is likely that the legend of Tam Lin is also based on his life. The ballad, like Tam Lin, deals with the supernatural subject matter of the fairy-folk. More generally it deals with themes of temptation and earthly pleasures. There are several versions, but they all tell how Thomas either kissed or slept with the Queen of Elfland and rode with her (or was otherwise transported) to Fairyland. In one version she changes into a hag immediately after sleeping with him, as a kind of punishment, but then regains her beauty as they approach her castle (and husband). Thomas stays at a party in the castle until she brings him back to earth only to find that seven years have passed. He asks the queen for a token to remember her by and she offers him the choice of becoming a harpist or a prophet, the latter being his choice. The version of the ballad I sing has been recorded by Ewan MacColl. A modernized version has been recorded by Steeleye Span. Here are the lyrics: True Thomas lay on Huntlie bank A ferlie he spied wi his e'e And there he saw a lady bright Come riding doon by the Eildon Tree. Her skirt was o the grass green silk Her mantle o the velvet fine. At ilka tett o her horse's mane Hung fifty siller ...
- Michaela's Google Verb Meme This is Michaela's Google Verb Meme. For Annalis's, click the following link to her seperate Youtube channel. (The link will take you straight to the video.) Other people in this video: Tinky8926 BananaAnna2008 You should follow and subscribe to these channels. Especially BananaAnna2008's. ;-D
- Celtic Bagpipe Music - Battle of Harlaw A Beautiful song covered by the Old Blind Dogs Lyrics As I cam' in by Dunideer and doon by Nether Ha' There were fifty thoosand' heilan' men a-marchin' tae Harlaw Chorus (after each verse): Wi' a diddy aye o' an' a fal an' doe And a diddy aye o' aye ay As I gaed on an' farther on and doon an' by Balquhain Oh it's there I saw Sir James the Rose and wi' him John the Graeme "It's cam' ye fae the Heilan's man, cam' ye a' the wey? Saw ye MacDonald and his men as they cam' in fae Skye?" "It's I was near and near eneuch that I their numbers saw There was fifty thoosan' heilan' men a-marchin' tae Harlaw" "Gin that be true," says James the Rose, "We'll no cam' muckle speed We'll cry upon wir merry men and turn wir horse's heid" "Oh na, o' na," says John the Graeme, "This thing will nivver be The gallant Graemes wis nivver beat, we'll try fit we can dae" Well, as I gaed on an' further on an' doon an' by Harlaw There fell fu' close on ilka side sic straiks ye nivver saw There fell fu' close on ilka side sic straiks ye nivver saw An' ilka sword gaed clash for clash at the Battle of Harlaw The Heilan' men wi' their lang swords, they laid on us fu' sair And they drave back wir merry men three acres breadth and mair An' Forbes tae his brither did say, "Noo brither, can't ye see They've beaten us back on ilka side and we'll be forced tae flee" "Oh na, na, my brither bold, this thing will nivver be Ye'll tak yer guid sword in yer haun', ye'll gang in wi' me" Well ...
- Turbo M3 is alive!!! turbo m3 starts for the 1st time.
- Cheb Mami -- La Re Chest Chic This song and video is copyrighted by Cheb Mami -- I DO NOT OWN IT AT ALL! Most of you probably are american and probably only know him in Desert Rose by Sting, but I really like his music, so I decided to post the best version of this song on youtube. See, what I do on youtube is bring videos into light and make sure they are great in quality. Sure the video is a little bit off, but the music part is clear, loud and good. Enjoy! Lyrics: le rai cest chic le rai cest chic cherie pas de chichi aa teqel chic wi zidi teqel chic omri leek intya nekhsar meli wingool omri leek inya nekhsar meli wingool aah tellement nebghik ma nehdar shi tellement nebghik, ma nehdar shi lesbaab illi nebghik wana galbi ghir aaleek wila hebna, ma tehdar shi gaed bil baz, fe eldar shi omri wela hebnou nekhsar meli wingool harta bledi, ma tehdar shi
- Sedayne : M'Ginty's Meal-an-Ale : 3rd August 2010 Forgive the sound quality, which is due to the new Fuji internal wax-cylinder mechanism. So - M'Ginty's Meal-an-Ale, Written by George Bruce Thompson circa 1910, and set to the tune of Roxburgh Castle ("...adapted and ruined..."). It features in the Grieg & Duncan collection of Scottish Folk Song with several instances in the recorded archive of the late, great Davie Stewart (obit. 1972) whose idiosynctratic (but none-the-less definitive) renderings inspire this present rough recitation by way of a Lammastide birl. As a mere Northumbrian, and a Geordie to boot, the song filters down across the border country as a thing of occult and near-incomprehensible wonder, though I could supply a rough translation on request. In essense, however, it concerns an episode of comic misrule consequent upon a pig breaking loose from its sty and getting drunk on the toddy at a harvest supper. Now read on't... This is nae a sang o' love, nor yet a sang o' money, if there's naething very pitiful an' naething very funny; but there's Heelan' Scotch, an' Lowlan' Scotch an' Butter Scotch an' honey; if there's nane o' them for a' there's a mixtur o' the three; an there's nae a word o' beef-brose, sowans, sautie bannocks; nor o' pancakes and pess eggs for them wi' dainty stammacks. But it's all aboot a meal-an'-ale that happened at Balmannocks; M'Ginty's meal-an-ale far the pig gaed on the spree. They were howlin' in the kitchen like a caravan o' tinkies, an some wis playin' ping-pong an' tiddly ...
- Auld Robin Gray Here is a beautiful song composed by user Cimasiello00. Hear the original here: Here are the lyrics: When the sheep are in the fauld and the ky at hame, And a the weary warld to rest are gane, The waes of my heart fa in showrs frae my ee, While my gudeman lies sound asleep by me. Young Jamie loed me and sought me for his bride, But saving a crown he had nothing else beside; To make the crown a pound he gaed tae sea, And the crown and the pound that he made were baith for me. He had na been gane but a six-month and a day, When my father fell and our cow was stoln away; My mother she took sick and my love at sea, And twas then auld Robin Gray came courtin me. My father could na work, na my mother spin, I toild day and night but their bread I coud na win; Auld Rob maintaind them baith, and wi tears ins ee, He said, Jenny, for their sakes, O marry me! My heart it said nay—I looked for Jamie back, But the wind it blew hard and the ship it was a wreck; The ship was a wreck, O why did I na dee? O why was I spard tae cry, O wae is me. My father argud sair, my mother did na speak, But she looked in my face till my heart was like to break, Sae I gae him my hand, but my heart was i the sea, And auld Robin Gray is a gudeman now tae me. I had na been a wife a week but only four, When sitting ae night sae mournfully at the door, I saw my Jamies wraith, I na thought it he, Till he said, Im come hame, my love, tae marry thee. O sair did we greet and muckle did we say, We ...
- Auld Robin Gray Text: Traditional; Music: Michael Sundell (original composition); Images: Seascapes of storms and shipwrecks by Joseph Vernet (1714-1789). Here is the text (it is a traditional Scottish ballad): When the sheep are in the fauld and the ky at hame, And a the weary warld to rest are gane, The waes of my heart fa in showrs frae my ee, While my gudeman lies sound asleep by me. Young Jamie loed me and sought me for his bride, But saving a crown he had nothing else beside; To make the crown a pound he gaed tae sea, And the crown and the pound that he made were baith for me. He had na been gane but a six-month and a day, When my father fell and our cow was stoln away; My mother she took sick and my love at sea, And twas then auld Robin Gray came courtin me. My father could na work, na my mother spin, I toild day and night but their bread I coud na win; Auld Rob maintaind them baith, and wi tears ins ee, He said, Jenny, for their sakes, O marry me! My heart it said nay—I looked for Jamie back, But the wind it blew hard and the ship it was a wreck; The ship was a wreck, O why did I na dee? O why was I spard tae cry, O wae is me. My father argud sair, my mother did na speak, But she looked in my face till my heart was like to break, Sae I gae him my hand, but my heart was i the sea, And auld Robin Gray is a gudeman now tae me. I had na been a wife a week but only four, When sitting ae night sae mournfully at the door, I saw my Jamies wraith, I na thought it he, Till he said, Im come ...
- DJ Playground TV Trailer
- Hamish Imlach - McPherson's Farewell Can't find Imlach words, this is the nearest I could get. ------------------------------------- Farewell, ye dungeons dark and strong, farewell, farewell to thee McPherson's life will no be long on yonder gallows tree Sa rantingly, sa wantingly, and sa dauntingly gaed he He played a tune and he danced around below the gallows tree There's some come here for to see me hung, and some to buy my fiddle But before that I do part with her, I'll break her through the middle He took his fiddle in both of his hands, and he broke it o'er a stone Saying: "There's no other hand shall play on thee when I am dead and gone" Sa rantingly, sa wantingly, and sa dauntingly gaed he He played a tune and he danced around below the gallows tree The reprieve was coming o'er the Brig of Banff, to set McPherson free But they put the clock a quarter before, and they hanged him from a tree Sa rantingly, sa wantingly, and sa dauntingly gaed he He played a tune and he danced around below the gallows tree
- Lightning Blast - Rock And Roll - "Der Hammer Rockt" Hammerles - 16.05.2009 Lightning Blast - Rock And Roll (Led Zeppelin) "Der Hammer Rockt" - Hammerles 16.05.2009 www.lightning-
- My Everyday Hair Routine This is what I do to my hair everyday. I dont sit in the sun everyday though. Its more of what I have been doing this summer. Please Subscribe! :)
- Education Visit www.Roy2010.com for more information.
- The Real Galaxy Angels: Horoscope Rhapsody The seiyu of the Galaxy Angel anime perform live for fans, singing songs from the series.
- Bokura ga Ita Futari no Kisetsu ga ED 5 full
- Gaed- Pee Bao Ma Khor Sa Mak Pen Fan Thai Music Video Gaed Pee Bao Ma Khor Sa Mak Pen Fan Thai Song
- Widespread panic widespread panic savannah Ga ed of the second setn
- Gaed- Nong Si Khor Pen Sao Tai Ban Thai Music Video Gaed Nong Si Khor Pen Sao Tai Ban Thai Song
- We're No' Awa' Tae Bide Awa' Traditional Scottish tune, "We're No' Awa' Tae Bide Awa'," performed by the Bard of Cornwall on guitar. My arrangement: We're No' Awa' Tae Bide Awa' Chorus: D For we're no' awa' tae bide awa', GA For we're no' awa tae le'e ye, DGD For we're no' awa' tae bide awa', GDAD We'll aye come back an' see ye. V1 As I gaed doon by Wilsontoon I met auld Johnnie Scobbie, Says I to him will ye hae a hauf, Says he, "Man! That's my hobby." Chorus: V2 So we had a hauf an' anither hauf, And then we had anither, When he got fou' he shouted "Hoo! It's Carnwath Mill for ever." Chorus: V3 We wandered doon the street again We cleekit unco cheery, When John got hame his wife cried shame, I see you're enjoyin' your hobby. Chorus: V4 Of a' the friens that ere I kenned, There's nane like Johnnie Scobbie, His hert is leal, he's true as steel, An' a hauf is aye his hobby. Chorus: V5 So whenever friendly friens may meet, Wherever Scots foregather, We'll raise our gless, we'll shout Hurroo, It's Carnwath Mill for ever. Chorus:
- Hamster Care: Preparing for a New Hamster Wether you have owned a hamster or not, this video will get you started on the basics of buying a new hamster! Questions, comments, or suggestions below please! Thanks for watching =) *And yes, BTW, I am sick with a cold. It seems like I have a cold every 2 months doesn't it? =O* All rights to atbrox® 2010
- Teachers Change Lives Roy discusses the teacher that changed his life. Visit for more information.
- Transmission Impossible with Ed & Oucho - Oucho's Sing a Long - Pokerface Oucho sings Pokerface on Transmission Impossible with Ed and Oucho
- Joanna Newsom - Ca' the yowes Joanna Newsom playing a traditional Scottish folk song in Norman, Oklahoma on December 11, 2006 LYRICS Ca' the yowes to the knowes, Ca' them whare the heather grows, Ca' them whare the burnie rowes, My bonnie dearie! As I gaed down the water side, There I met my shepherd lad, He row'd me sweetly in his plaid And he ca'd me his dearie. Will ye gang down the water side, And see the waves sae sweetly glide, Beneath the hazels spreading wide? The moon it shines fu' clearly. I was bred up at nae sic school , My shepherd lad, to play the fool, And a' the day to sit in dool, And naebody to see me. Ye sall get gowns and ribbons meet, Cauf-leather shoon upon your feet, And in my arms ye'se lie and sleep, And ye shall be my dearie. If ye'll but stand to what ye've said, I'd gang wi' you my shepherd lad, And ye may rowe me in your plaid, And I shall be your dearie. While waters wimple to the sea, While day blinks in the lift sae hie, Till clay-cauld death sall blin' my e'e, Ye shall be my dearie.
- Cheb Mami Le Rai C'est Chic Cheb Mami In Concert Le Rai C'est Chic With Lyrics Live In(Tunisie) Lyrics: Le rai cest chic le rai cest chic Cherie pas de chichi Aa teqel chic wi zidi teqel chic Omri leek intya Nekhsar meli wingool Omri leek inya Nekhsar meli wingool Sah tellement nebghik Ma nehdar shi Tellement nebghik, ma nehdar shi Lesbaab illi nebghik Wana galbi ghir aaleek WIla hebna, ma tehdar shi Gaed bil baz, fe eldar shi Omri wela hebnou Nekhsar meli wingool Harta bledi, ma tehdar shi
- How to play intro to "Stay" -Nick Jonas and the Administration on piano This is how you play the intro to stay by nick jonas and the administration on piano. After I saw nick sing it live back in january I knew i had to figure the song out and i did. This is really an incredible song so look it up and watch his performances. The song i am playing in the background is stay from his ep live at the wiltern. another great album to check out:) so i messed up a little but the notes are still correct the notes are GC Fflat E GC Fflat E GC Fflat E Fflat GAED Cflat AG hope this helps enjoy!
- The Clancy Brothers - MacPherson's Lament with LOUIS KILLEN 1 5 Farewell, ye dungeons dark and drear, 1 6m Farewell, farewell to ye, 1 5 MacPherson's live will no be long 1 4 5 Round yonder gallows-tree. Say rantingly and say wantonly, Say dauntingly gaed he; He play'd a tune, and danc'd it round Below yon gallows-tree. Take off these bands from on my hands And give to me my sword For there's no a man in all Scotland But I'll brave him at his word Now there's some come here for to see me hung and some to buy my fiddle but before that I will part with her I'll break her through the middle. So he took his fiddle in both his hands And he broke it o'er a stone, Saying there's no other hand shall play on thee When I am dead and gone. The reprieve was coming o the Brig o' Banf To set MacPherson free, But they put the clock a quarter before And they hanged him from a tree.
- The Maid Gaed to the Mill Ewan MacColl Peggy Seeger The Maid Gaed to the Mill Ewan MacColl and Peggy Seeger Classic Scots Ballads
- Roy Apologizes Roy takes responsibility for not listening to teachers. Visit for more information.
- Joy of Teaching Teachers discuss the joy of teaching. Visit for more information.
- MacPherson's Farewell (Rise Up Singing) Traditional Scottish Rise Up Singing chapter: Struggle I think the RUS lyrics are woefully incomplete (maybe that's not nice to say. I just like some verses that aren't included.) so I'm going to record a version tomorrow with more verses (I won't dare say complete verses. I know that trap.) G Em Am D / G - CD / G Em Am D / GCD - Fareweel tae ye dungeons dark and strong Fareweel, fareweel, tae thee MacPherson's time will no be long On yonder gallows tree Chorus: G - D - / G - C - / G - D - / Em CD - (Sae = So) Sae rantingly and sae wontonly Sae dauntingly gaed he He played a tune and he danced it roon Beneath the gallows tree gae = go, gaed = went (In Scots. Yes that's different from Gaelic. It's like English, but different, and, depending on whom you ask, more beautiful.)
- 06 Monymusk Lads - Silly Wizard 06 Monymusk Lads - Silly Wizard Lyrics to Monymusk Lads : As I cam' in by Monymustk And doon by Alford's dale, A sad misfortune happened to me And I think nae shame to tell. As l gaed in by Monymustk. The moon was shining clear; And I held on to Lethendy To see my Maggie dear. Fal to too a riddle doo. Fal to toodle I doe. I did gang when I did think That a' were sleepin' soun', But plague upon yon auld wife For she cam' slinkin' doon. Sae cannily she slipped the lock And set the door agee; Then crawled upon her hands and knees To see what it could be. Fal to too a riddle doo. Fal to toodle I doe. Then to the bells, wi' a' her micht Sae loud she made thern ring. Till faith! l thoeht aboot my lugs The biggin she would bring. And when she saw l wouldna slip. She ran to the guidman. Says: "There's a lad into the hoose. And that l winna stand. Fal to too a riddle doo. Fal to toodle I doe. "For it is a most disgraceful thing. It would provoke a saunt. To see a' the servant girls wi' lads. When the gentle anes maun want." "Providence has acted wrang. Sic pleasures for to gie Tae ony servant lad or lass Just working for a fee." Fal to too a riddle doo. Fal to toodle I doe. The auld man he cam' ben himsel' And he pushed ben his heid; Guidfaith! I thocht it was a ghost Just risen frae the deid. He'd duddy draws upon his legs, He'd on a cap o' white. And he'd a face as lang's my arm And in his hand a light. Fal to too a riddle doo. Fal to toodle I doe. He's ta'en me by the shoulders ...
twitter about gaed
- KaiaStenseide: gæd ass
- JaexSwandana: Gaed di jogja ni si @sandysofwn RT @detikcom: Belum Sah ke Yogya, Kalau Belum Datang ke 6 Tempat Ini http://t.co/vMQRwqt1 via @detikTravel
- 1Directioneeerr: OMDG JNJFSJSISJSJDJJSJSSJSJSJSJDKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK AFOP TOUCHING HIM OMF LIAMS TATS O GAED AYEEEE KIM SHUD UP HZFKKSKSV STOP
- ktheodocion: Looking forward to Woodward's Brian Sorrow "Class in the Cloud" session Day 3 #GaETC #gaed
- GuidoNearpod: RT @amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed Schoolwide, we're using @edmodo. In the CR, I'm also using @nearpod which my students love - any excuse to use their #byod.
- aschmuhl: It's nice making other people's dreams come, it's called being a teacher. Quote from Glee. #gaetc #edchat #satchat #gaed #wifemademewatch
- marlenemharris: Sorry I missed the 1st #gaed chat. I have it on my calendar for next Thursday. Great to connect with Ga. educators.
- marlenemharris: Sorry I missed the first #gaed chat...Have it on my calendar for next Thursday. Great to connect with other Ga Educators.
- marlenemharris: RT @aschmuhl: #gaed. Thanks for a great first GaED chat session. See you all back next Thursday at 8 pm. Tell your friends and have them join us. #gaetc
- aschmuhl: RT @ktheodocion: Join #gaed chat Thursdays @ 8pm #GaETC #edreform
- aschmuhl: RT @anna_bilyeu: @amylpie Found an article on #edtech use of #Instagram. Oh how I want my students to have mobile devices! http://t.co/3FefhOgs #gaed
- Anne_Hodgskiss: @aschmuhl thanks for starting the #gaed conversation. Enjoyed participating and mainly just following along! Hope to join again next week!
- drjuliafuller: RT @aschmuhl: #gaed. Thanks for a great first GaED chat session. See you all back next Thursday at 8 pm. Tell your friends and have them join us. #gaetc
- blantonbrian: RT @ktheodocion: Join #gaed chat Thursdays @ 8pm #GaETC #edreform
- ktheodocion: Join #gaed chat Thursdays @ 8pm #GaETC #edreform
- drjuliafuller: #gaed Our curriculum directors are using Edmodo to store common assessments, etc. Facilitating a collaborative platform...
- blantonbrian: @aschmuhl thx for leading #gaed chat. I'm tied up in GaETC mtg but looking forward to next chat!
- aschmuhl: @saintjn thanks for joining in!# gaed
- aschmuhl: Thx also to @stanlearn @anna_bilyeu @neldadee #gaed
- saintjn: @aschmuhl #gaed - thanks for facilitating- will be back next Thursday!
- aschmuhl: #gaed thx to @amylpie @ktheodocion @jcastile @drjuliafuller @PDamianeas @amkeencarter @blantonbrian
- amkeencarter: #gaed my biggest hurdle is not having the technology my classroom.
- ktheodocion: @aschmuhl #gaed great job hosting. I will spread the word.
- amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed Thanks for facilitating!
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Thanks for a great first GaED chat session. See you all back next Thursday at 8 pm. Tell your friends and have them join us. #gaetc
- blantonbrian: @aschmuhl @jcastile Thx for the feedback. I am currently meeting w/ #GaETC Board and will certainly share. #gaed .
- amylpie: @aschmuhl @ktheodocion #gaed Inst.Tech support is every bit as important as literacy & math coaches - or someone who can do all!
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Budgets are tight and make it tough to get staff [email protected] tchrs in using tech. #gaetc. @ktheodocion
- ktheodocion: #gaed will we ever see ITS in each school again?
- _valeriei: RT @anna_bilyeu: @amylpie Found an article on #edtech use of #Instagram. Oh how I want my students to have mobile devices! http://t.co/3FefhOgs #gaed
- gravesle: RT @anna_bilyeu: @amylpie Found an article on #edtech use of #Instagram. Oh how I want my students to have mobile devices! http://t.co/3FefhOgs #gaed
- amylpie: RT @anna_bilyeu: @amylpie Found an article on #edtech use of #Instagram. Oh how I want my students to have mobile devices! http://t.co/3FefhOgs #gaed
- ktheodocion: #gaed in Henry County we have learning management system ANGEL for students
- anna_bilyeu: @amylpie Found an article on #edtech use of #Instagram. Oh how I want my students to have mobile devices! http://t.co/3FefhOgs #gaed
- aschmuhl: @stanlearn #Gaed SLDS has a lot of promise. I hope it becomes as dynamic as is promised. @DrJohnBarge
- stanlearn: #gaed SLDS- learned the state is going to add standards and content to the site, also next we will be able to upload our own data.
- aschmuhl: #gaed. If you are new to chats, Don't forget to include the #gaed hash tag.
- saintjn: #gaed- hurdles to using new tools many times is fear of the unknown by many- Edmodo is a great tool we use.
- anna_bilyeu: @saintjn welcome to #gaed... I was in your session at #GaETC today - learned a lot!!
- alliee_307: Im still freaking our o my gaed
- aschmuhl: @stanlearn #gaed Great to have you.
- aschmuhl: #gaed. We are talking about tech tools in school, the hurdles to using them, and how admin support tchrs in using them. #gaetc
- aschmuhl: @saintjn thx for joining in#gaed
- aschmuhl: @anna_bilyeu keep at it! #gaed. It gets easier and makes more sense the more you do it.
- stanlearn: #gaed Late to join Assistant Principal Gaetc was great this week. Our school is getting our feet wet with BYOD-
- saintjn: #gaed - tech curriculum coordinator- Woodward academy
- jcastile: #gaed @ktheodocion = superstar teacher, what has been your biggest take away so far from #gaetc?
- amylpie: @drjuliafuller #gaed Where is the $$ for tech coaches?
- anna_bilyeu: #gaed Oy! Keep forgetting my hashtag. I'm such a twitter newbie :)
- drjuliafuller: #gaed the NETS for tech coaches will help us to jump some of the hurdles!
- aschmuhl: @aschmuhl @ktheodocion I mean joining us. #gaed
- aschmuhl: @ktheodocion #gaed. Thanks for joking us tonite.
- ktheodocion: #gaed I teach 8th grade Lang arts tier 4 in henry co
- drjuliafuller: #gaed Time is a hurdle. Also confidence/desire (etc) to implement something new.
- aschmuhl: #gaed Q3. What are administrators doing to help use tech tools? Encouraging? Modeling? Getting out of the way? @blairteach #gaetc
- neldadee: #Gaed @ClariceShuman needs to join this chat:)
- drjuliafuller: #gaed I'm an Instr. Tech. Specialist. Always looking for tools teachers will find useful for data collection, collaboration, PBL, etc.
- amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed Time is a hurdle at all levels… esp. w/the bigger classes this yr.
- amylpie: @anna_bilyeu #gaed Was excited about seeing the #voicethread app today!
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Q2 Is time to learn how to use the tools a hurdle for teachers? Especially at elementary?
- neldadee: @drjuliafuller I like socrative, too! AL language arts, high school, but sister teaches in GA. Lurking. #Gaed
- amylpie: RT @jcastile: @aschmuhl #gaed Biggest hurdle is closed minds. Those are hard for teachers to jump over. #standardization #internetfilter
- jcastile: @aschmuhl #gaed Biggest hurdle is closed minds. Those are hard for teachers to jump over. #standardization #internetfilter
- amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed Students with all different devices is our hurdle!
- aschmuhl: @jcastile @blantonbrian @gaetcconf We are inspired by the conference. #gaed #gaetc
- anna_bilyeu: #gaed I use VoiceThread with my students to promote discussion. Feel free to download my #GaETC presentation on it: http://t.co/QfWo1u57
- amylpie: @Anne_Hodgskiss Good idea to print out #wallwisher for display. #gaed
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Q2. What are you biggest hurdles to using tech tools in class?
- amylpie: #gaed I used to fight the boe for access to sites. Now most are unblocked for kids- not Twit or FB - but they post 2 Instagram all day long!
- jcastile: @aschmuhl you should get @blantonbrian to mention you and this #gaed chat in the closing cerimonies @GaETCconf #gaetc to give it some pub
- hoke: RT @drjuliafuller: @aschmuhl @jcastile Socrative - nice formative assessment tool for mobile devices. #gaed
- aschmuhl: @drjuliafuller @jcastile thanks for joining us. #gaed
- aschmuhl: @anna_bilyeu Welcome Anna, thanks for joining us. #gaed #GeETC
- Anne_Hodgskiss: We use wallwisher for students to respond to questions. Sometimes teachers print them out and display in the classroom too. #gaed
- drjuliafuller: @aschmuhl @jcastile Socrative - nice formative assessment tool for mobile devices. #gaed
- anna_bilyeu: #gaed Anna from Fulton County - 4th grade reading, science and SS teacher
- amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed I'm back in F.Co after two years abroad. It has gotten much better in terms of filtering since I left.
- aschmuhl: #gaed welcome @amkeencarter. Great to have you? How have you been?
- aschmuhl: #gaed. @amylpie Does Fayetteville block and filter most sites for kids? Teachers?
- jcastile: #gaed @aschmuhl @amylpie watch this to see what @Socrative can do for your classroom: http://t.co/OrZA1IFS
- amylpie: @amkeencarter #gaed Welcome Michele! Are you enjoying your tutorial?
- amylpie: @aschmuhl @edmodo #gaed Posting of resources, polling students, awarding badges. Tried as backchannel once - needed to give better instr.
- amkeencarter: @aschmuhl #gaed this is Michele from LMS. Theo is giving me a twitter tutorial right now.
- aschmuhl: #gaed. What's socrative do? @jcastile
- aschmuhl: @amylpie @edmodo @nearpod how do you use Edmodo? We are starting to explore with it. #gaed
- amylpie: @jcastile @Socrative #gaed I'd like to explore Socrative more. Introduced it to a colleague when out of the CR, but haven't been back.
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Welcome Justin! Thanks fr joining us.
- aschmuhl: #gaed n we use Schoolnet and some of our tchrs have kids submit HW online at night and then make lessons and grips based on what kids did.
- jcastile: #gaed Justin, Instructional Tech Specialist McDonough, Ga, @Socrative is the best tool from #gaetc that teachers can start using on Monday
- amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed Schoolwide, we're using @edmodo. In the CR, I'm also using @nearpod which my students love - any excuse to use their #byod.
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Q1 What tech tools do you use at your school, in your classroom? How does it change student learning?
- amylpie: @aschmuhl #gaed Yes, glad to be back at #GaETC after two years away.
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Welcome, Amy. Thanks for helping get us started on this. Been enjoying #gaetc?
- amylpie: #gaed Amy from Fayette Co. Reading Teacher
- aschmuhl: #gaed Q1. What tech tools do you use in your class/ school? How do they change your kids learning? #gaetc
- aschmuhl: #gaed. Aaryn, Asst super, McDonough, Ga. Welcome to Chat about issues, ideas, and great things happening in Ga. education. #gaetc
- jcastile: RT @aschmuhl: #gaed 15 mins until we start the first ever Gaed chat.mWe will run for thirty minutes. Topic is tech tools you use in your classroom/ school
- aschmuhl: #gaed 5 minutes to start. Introduce yourself, your job, and where you are from #gaetc
- aschmuhl: #gaed 15 mins until we start the first ever Gaed chat.mWe will run for thirty minutes. Topic is tech tools you use in your classroom/ school
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gaed
“blog de gaed jim. mis à jour: 02/06 05:08PM. A propos de l'auteur : Créer un blog vidéo gratuit - Publicité gratuite - Formation Blog Wordpress”
— 2010£¬which registry cleaner will you choose?, s-video-
“hereabouts: http:///forum/showthread.php?p=4424966#post4424966. Cave quid dicis, quando et cui! Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel! In memory of Alura Durshavin. The answer from the WotC forum to that specific question (is Manshoon still alive and how many?”
— Candlekeep Forum - What happened to the Chosen? *spoilers maybe*,
“Hi,need a guid in Dublin Dublin forum. Find answers to your questions in the Dublin forum. Blogs, pictures, forum Dublin on expat- Hi Gaed, welcome to expat blog. Did you read the Guide of life in Dublin? For a job, you can have a look at the Jobs section in Dublin Classifieds and”
— Hi,need a guid in Dublin, Dublin forum, expat-
“PACS can provide courses and consulting at the client's time and place in addition to the Forum posts. Blog. GRPD Comparison of Two AC Cloth Materials. by Henry Nowicki - Wednesday,”
— PACS Education and Conferences: Blogs,
“No Prescription Propecia,buy propecia,propecia cost,propecia online,cost of propecia Pepcid and zantac are independent in that both troops are gaed reactions, and both can counsel first central flight, propecia cost”
— No Prescription Propecia,
“ PlanetSide Star Wars Galaxies Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade Untold Legends Mineralogist Gaed Mac of Martok. Profile. Blog. Media. Factions. Stats. Blog Home | My Blogs”
— Vanguard Players - Blog for Gaed,
“Fat Burning Workout,new york city breast augmentation,maximum appetite control a standing value can alter essentially: but be gaed it includes however show you in a pregnancy where”
— Sale | Fat Burning Workout,
“lower back pain remedies,simple headache relief,home remedies for headaches,home remedies for tooth pain,pain killer without prescription,prescription pain killers Simple headache relief, this career remains for gaed action bridges and even for vivatel locations which have early been such”
— Lower Back Pain Remedies,
“teacherjrd.blog.hr Have been driven, more in some means for Syme rather than Friday to touch any angel wi' soles of trees, and I gaed; . Was a bag full of a bog is a pretext or stormy, I had not on the invisible world, would have happened; he wanted, I told two hours”
— teacherjrd, teacherjrd.blog.hr