- GOP news, photos, video and other information from select sources organized by The Sacramento Bee. — “GOP News - The Sacramento Bee”,
- Gop definition, Grand Old Party (an epithet of the Republican party since 1880). See more. — “Gop | Define Gop at ”,
- Bringing the conservative message to America. One of my favorite television programs is "How It's Made" on the Science Channel. The documentary series shows "how the everyday objects people use become the things they are." From ketchup and flip-flops, to nail clippers and snare drums, to. — “GOPUSA”,
- GOP Mike. Saturday, May 29, 2010. Pelosi blames Bush administration for BP oil spill!!! No. Really!!! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I will be back in full force soon. But I had to check in to show you guys this absolutely amazing audacity oof the dumbest women in the world!. — “GOP Mike's Blog”,
- Site by House Republicans designed to give the public access to news releases, schedules, and other information from their member of Congress. — “GOP.gov”, gop.gov
- GOP abbr. Grand Old Party (Republican Party) 1: the younger of two major political parties in the United States; GOP stands for Grand Old Party. — “GOP: Definition from ”,
- House & Senate GOP Leaders United on Earmark Ban. Earmarks have become a symbol of a dysfunctional Congress and serve as a fuel line for the culture of spending that has dominated Washington for too long. read more. A New Majority: GOP Transition. — “Republican Leader John Boehner | gopleader.gov”, gopleader.gov
- Backlash feared as some in GOP push social issues. Associated Press GOP AGENDA: Iowa Republican leaders say social issues will take a back burner to jobs and state spending. — “Republican Party : Republican Party News and Photos”,
- gop republican conservative republicans bush sarah palin neocon GOP. buy gop mugs, tshirts and magnets. Global Oppression Party; Representing the current state of the US Republican right-wing dictatorship, under the puppetship of George W. Bush, lead exclusively by world banker families such as. — “Urban Dictionary: gop”,
- Founded by anti-slavery expansion activists in 1854, it is often called the Grand Old Party (GOP) A majority of the GOP's national and state candidates are pro-life and oppose elective abortion on religious or moral grounds, and favor faith-based initiatives. There are some exceptions,. — “Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free”,
- GOP election victories promise repeal of ObamaCare. Republican Rep. Steve King's discharge NH GOP vows healthcare challenge. Sarah Palin: Out-of-touch Congress Sounds Our. Clarion. — “Nashua Republican City Commitee - Welcome!”,
- Power rankings for GOP presidential candidates. Orlando Opinionators - Orlando Sentinel. A Quinnipiac poll released this week asked Republican voters to pick their favorite candidates for the party's 2012 nomination. PROMISES, PROMISES: GOP leader reaps $200 million for Arizona tribe. — “Republican Party : Republican Party News and Photos”,
- Learn about Gop on . Find info and videos including: What Is the GOP?, What Is a GOP Caucus?, Origin of the GOP and much more. — “Gop - ”,
- Politics and Government question: What does GOP stand for in terms of the Republican Party? GOP GOP stands for Grand Old Party, the nickname of the Republican party. According to the GOP website, GOP originally. — “ - What does GOP stand for in terms of the”,
- Just type in your email address and you will be added to the Lapeer GOP E-BLAST and you'll receive email alerts about upcoming events and LCRP updates! Help us get in touch with you between Bulletins & Web Site updates. . . E-Mail Lapeer GOP. — “Lapeer GOP”,
- atlasfugged: I don't understand the GOP's personal vendatta against Obama. I don't think any U.S. president has ever faced such deliberate and calculated attempts to undercut his position and power in the history of the U.S. I have no other explanation for this other than latent racism. — “gop - Gawker”,
- Washington (CNN) - Sen. Jim DeMint, R-South Carolina, said Tuesday that he and several newly elected Tea Party-backed Republican senators will try to force GOP senators to give up earmarks altogether. McCarthy, currently the House GOP chief deputy whip, played a big role in Republican. — “GOP – CNN Political Ticker - Blogs”,
- Find all the information involving the Republican National Committee (RNC). Learn about the latest news about the GOP. — “Republican National Committee (RNC)”,
- In 2008, Ron Fraatz supported Barack Obama for president. This year, the 61-year-old retired school worker represents everything the president's party now fears. Obama's agenda in jeopardy if GOP captures House. — “Obama's agenda in jeopardy if GOP captures House - ”,
- The GOP's Plan Fiscally Conservative Plan to Add $5 Trillion to the Deficit Tea Party has made the GOP proud of "not knowing" F ox News wants to "Take This County Back" to just before the advent of the. — “LOL GOP 2010®”,
- Funny Gop Videos, Funny Gop Pictures, Funny Gop Articles, Funny Gop Lists, and Funny Gop Blogs featuring celebrities, comedians, and you. — “Gop Videos, Gop Pictures, and Gop Articles on Funny or Die”,
- What does GOP stand for? Definition of GOP in the list of acronyms and abbreviations provided by the Free Online Dictionary and Thesaurus. — “GOP - What does GOP stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by”,
related videos for gop
- PHIL DAVISON GOP Candidate - Ad For President of the United States of America!!!!!
- Obama Reprimands GOP To Their Faces
- Tea Partys Challenge GOP The GOP is preparing to make a comeback with 2010 candidates that can appeal to broad constituencies, according to the Journal. For example, Dede Scozzafava is running in a special election next month for an open House seat representing upstate New York. Local Republican representatives chose Scozzafava for her political experience and commitment to family values, even though she supports abortion rights. Tea party activists, however, are getting behind Doug Hoffman, who calls himself the real conservative. The split among conservatives has left their Democratic opponent in the lead. The Journal points to other examples in which the conservative activism of the summer has worked against the Republican party. Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a moderate but popular Republican, is running for the Senate, but faces a primary challenge from former Florida House speaker Marco Rubio, who is seeking tea party members' support.
- DNC Web Ad: Meet The New GOP
- GOP Candidate Slams Religious Tolerance New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Classic GOP Hypocrisy Vote TYT everyday through 1/15/10 @ : Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- Alan Grayson Crushes GOP On Unemployment Benefits New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Obama Chides GOP for Not Acting on Nuke Treaty President Barack Obama says Republicans opposing a nuclear arms pact with Russia are abandoning a principle set by Ronald Reagan. Obama says the treaty to cut the number of long-range nuclear warheads is fundamental to national security." (Nov. 20)
- Obama to GOP: Let's Work Together In Full: During the GOP Issues Conference in Baltimore, Md., President Obama met with Republican lawmakers in an attempt to revive his agenda and stimulate job growth in America.
- Ron Paul Courageously Speaks the Truth Congressman Ron Paul in the GOP presidential debate held in South Carolina (May 2007).Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies. For more information visit the following sites http www.house.gov http
- GOP Loves Nuclear Weapons? New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Congressman Ron Paul at the First GOP Presidential Debate Compilation of Congressman Ron Paul at the GOP Presidential Debate held at the Reagan Library on May 3rd, 2007. www.RonPaul2008.com
- Weiner Clarifies His Calling The GOP An Insurance Subsidiary
- Hitler Finds Out The GOP has retaken the House. UH OH - More bad news for the Fuhrer - Obama's Agenda has been smacked around! My compliments to Original1001BG for getting the first one up. UPDATE: 11/07/2010 - I want to thank everyone who has viewed, embedded, complimented, and even insulted. NOW - RUN THIS THING UP TO 1 Million!!! :)
- DL Hughley: Frank Schaeffer Author of Crazy for God on What's Left of the GOP From DL Hughley Breaks the News March 7, 2009.
- GOP Vetting Emporium The GOP vice-presidential vetting process. Come for the vetting, stay for the tacos. Now with experience check included. From the Public Service Administration.
- Lawrence O'Donnell Absolutely Hammers GOP Strategist Watch more at
- Mike Stark puts GOP Reps on Video about Obama's Citizenship Watch more at
- Weekly GOP Response: Creating Jobs Newly elected Republican Congressman Austin Scott gave this week's GOP response. He said there is much to be thankful for this holiday season, but when the new Congress is sworn-in it will work to create jobs in America. (Nov. 25)
- Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points President Obama speaks to the GOP House Issues forum and debunks many talking points offered as questions by Republican House members.
- GOP ROCK Governor Bobby Jindal's response to Obama's Congressional Address sounds a lot like somebody else we know.
- Verka Serduchka - Gop, gop! - Jump, jump! Hilarious video of a Ukrainian/Russian crossdresser is a mixture of great image of traditions and modern showbiz.
- Chris Matthews Rebukes GOP-ers for Running from Party Matthews accuses Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) and the Republican Party of shedding their GOP uniforms.
- GOP Screws Over Students Vote for TYT Once A Day: (3/22/10 - 4/11/10) Read Ana's blog here:
- GOP Senate Candidate = Hypocrite New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Phil Davison, GOP Candidate, Delivers Stark County Treasurer Speech, 9 8 2010
- Weekly Address: GOP Rewarding Corporations that Create Jobs Overseas The President lays out his agenda to foster investment here at home. He vows to close the tax loopholes for sending jobs and profits overseas the Congressional Republicans have tried to protect.
- Hilarious GOP Ads In Alabama Special Promotion: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Pr. Obama at GOP Retreat (1) President Speaks at GOP Retreat Today Pres. Obama today spoke to House Republi- cans at their two-day retreat in Baltimore, MD. He repeated his State of the Union address plea for bipartisanship on health care and other economic issues. GOP leaders will comment later, following shortly after a question-and-answer session with the President. Washington, DC
- GOP's Healthcare Repeal Strategy Vote for TYT Once A Day: (3/22/10 - 4/11/10)
- Congressman Ron Paul at the Fourth GOP Presidential Debate Compilation of Congressman Ron Paul at the Fourth GOP Presidential Debate held in the Whittemore Center at the University of New Hampshire on September 5th, 2007. www.RonPaul2008.com
- GOP CAUGHT TOSSING JOURNALIST Minnesota's Republican Party seems very camera-shy. Over the past several months Republicans have prevented journalists from recording their candidates at events. The latest incident was rather dramatic as Gavin Sullivan was tossed out of the Republican convention for district 42B for shooting video. The UpTake's Mike McIntee shows us Gavin Sullivan's video and talks to another journalist who has been tossed out twice from Republican events. Here's Gavin Sullivan, a citizen journalist, trying to cover the Minnesota Republican Convention for District 42 B. Watch what happens. Unfortunately it's not an isolated incident. Over the past several months, Minnesota Republicans have repeated booted video journalists from their events. This is Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann at a recent tax rally. You can see and hear her here because the rally was at the state capital. But you can't see or hear what she said when shewas endorsed last month.That's because the sixth district GOP banned all cameras and audio recording devices, including The Saint Cloud Times and Minnesota Public Radio. The UpTake's video volunteers have been booted from the party's state convention in Blaine and a debate between Republican First Congressional candidates in Jackson, and the Republican First Congressional convention in Albert Lea. Kyle Potter, a Volunteer Journalist for The UpTake describes what happened to him. "A few weeks ago, I got the assignment to go there and I emailed and called the ...
- Extreme GOP Hypocrisy Exposed New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- GOP: Raise Retirement Age, Cut Social Security DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. New TYT Facebook Page(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Follow us on Twitter: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Russkaja - Gop-Stop (live) @ Kiff, Aarau on 23.5.08
- MSNBC Cenk Attack: GOP Protects Rich Cenk Uygur (host of The Young Turks) joins Dylan Ratigan on MSNBC for his Daily Rant segment to explain how Republicans protect the rich above all else. They fight for massive tax cuts for the top 2% costing 678 billion dollars but they insist that unemployment benefits (which cost a fraction of that amount) and other programs that help the poor and middle class must be paid for. These so called fiscal conservatives are frauds, especially when they also argue that the two insanely expensive wars do not have to be paid for. There are also some corporate funded Democrats (who claim they are fiscal conservatives/deficit hawks) who fall into this category.
- Reagan's Impromptu Speech at 1976 GOP Convention In 1976, the GOP had just nominated Gerald Ford for the Presidency. The GOP delegates enthusiastically chanted until Ronald Reagan (who had just narrowly lost) came to the dais and gave an impromptu speech... I am posting this because I am getting tired of hearing all of the GOP people belly-aching about their predicament. It's time to put things into perspective, and it's also time to man up, people!
- Obama Takes Down Rep. Jeb Hensarling At GOP Retreat more at
- Obama Heckled by GOP During Speech to Congress The nastiness of August reached from the town halls into the Capitol as President Barack Obama spoke about his health care plan. South Carolina Republican Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "You lie!" after Obama talked about illegal immigrants. (Sept. 9)
- Obama Hits GOP Plan to Cut Education Spending Offering voters a reason to keep Democrats in power on Capitol Hill, President Barack Obama said Saturday in his weekly address that Republicans would cut education spending and put the country's economic future at risk if they had their way. (Oct. 9)
twitter about gop
- Cherishthevote: Cherishthevote: Hay GOP how you liken your new black friend!! Bye Bye 999!!!
- jontucci5: jontucci5: Now #GOP; #Cain is finished right, right...right
- Juicexlx: Juicexlx: Clearly, Michele Bachmann has some difficulty in English vocabulary if she calls her #GOP competitors ''frugal'' and ''socialists'' #Dumb
- gitmo62: gitmo62: RT @gretawire: LATEST POLL NUMBERS: CAIN / ROMNEY TIE: Herman Cain now ties Mitt Romney as the leader for the GOP presidential ... http://t.co/ibgiYYzf
- DoctorCara: DoctorCara: RT @ChadPergram: After GOP sprcmte mtg, Toomey it's "possible" the sides could try to undo defense sequester. "There would be bipartisan interest in that."
- justanotweet: justanotweet: "As the Florida Independent points out, just 12 percent of protesters are unemployed, according to Fast Company." http://t.co/YIe8TUOP
- TTM92: TTM92: RT @LOLGOP: This Gloria Allred/Herman Cain press conference is the first GOP debate Rick Perry ever won.
- LeftyHillary: LeftyHillary: First Read (MSNBC)-Cain allegations don't matter to most in GOP http://t.co/obVOU87n
- AprilLOrange: AprilLOrange: RT @joshtpm: Three’s A Trend: Polls Show Voters Believe GOP Intentionally Stalling Economic Recovery http://t.co/z5WNzwmH via @TPM
- GCarpetPernman: GCarpetPernman: MT @baseballcrank: Some examples for @andyrNYT from RS in recent years: http://t.co/itxOZH5P http://t.co/The6BJWO & http://t.co/FQm5MQPm
- Shannon_Ahern: Shannon_Ahern: RT @stevekimura: Block the Vote: Ohio GOP Bars Early Voting to Suppress Pro-Labor Turnout http://t.co/H7RwKHwl
- observation_dek: observation_dek: Herman Cain's original tax plan was apparently 9-69. #p2 #GOPidiots #tcot #teaparty #gop #Maddow
- rrbrooks: rrbrooks: Election Day is tomorrow! Polls open 7am to 8pm. Please vote in support @Terence_Farrell and @ryan_costello along w/ the entire GOP ticket.
- LarryBriscoe: LarryBriscoe: @THEHermanCain Don't give up on the campaign. The #USA really needs you as POTUS. #tcot #tlot #teaparty #gop #2012
- defendthemiddle: defendthemiddle: RT @thinkprogress: U.S. Senate Candidate to Occupy Wall Street: "Get off your ass + go get a job" http://t.co/7cHe2wZb
- Castabulan: Castabulan: "Do-Nothing Republican Congress" Could Sink GOP In 2012 http://t.co/6OtHMat7 #politicalparties
- gretawire: gretawire: LATEST POLL NUMBERS: CAIN / ROMNEY TIE: Herman Cain now ties Mitt Romney as the leader for the GOP presidential ... http://t.co/ibgiYYzf
- EdgeGostar: EdgeGostar: Justice Department to Monitor Alameda County Elections http://t.co/1UusrLmT #Alameda #Elections #politics #GOP #DEM
- TheLDJdotcom: TheLDJdotcom: B sure to vote for this guy: GOP Senate candidate Craig Miller said ‘Get Off Your Ass And Go Get A Job 99%" http://t.co/AvrgfePN RT
- letat_lechat: letat_lechat: RT @UnderdogLib: This is a *winning* position w/GOP base, tho. >> FL GOP Senate Candidate To #OWS: ‘Get off your ass and go get a job’ http://t.co/r8J8xyQm
- GottaLaff: GottaLaff: Now that Cain's been accused of grabbing and groping, his approvals w/ GOP will skyrocket. #Sick #GOPfail #CainYouDigIt
- twitmyreview: twitmyreview: RT @joshtpm: Three’s A Trend: Polls Show Voters Believe GOP Intentionally Stalling Economic Recovery http://t.co/z5WNzwmH via @TPM
- amish_man: amish_man: RT @RussSmith2: Does anyone else feel that because Gloria Allred is involved, this woman's allegations are probably lies. #cain #tcot #GOP
- vademocrats: vademocrats: RT @gaburke: Sen Jim Webb takes GOP to task for offensive, violent caricature of @BarackObama done by Loudoun VA #GOP. @vademocrats http://t.co/dHrRwMyV
- WWWLOBBY4POORUS: WWWLOBBY4POORUS: RT @camanpour: Speaking w Rick Perry tomorrow as part of ABC News/Yahoo live intvws w 2012 GOP candidates. Submit qs using #askGOP. http://t.co/tIlpSd2A
- _7654_: _7654_: RT @byepluto: @antitheistangie They don't make douchebag misogynists like they used to, eh? | lol i see you got one as a gop pres candidate
- NowMediaScott: NowMediaScott: Herman Cain's chances to be the GOP nominee on Intrade have plummeted.
- desteubenlaw: desteubenlaw: RT @txgdb: @AnnCoulter How many accuser have to come forth before it goes from "high-tech lynching" to "actual problem"? #Cain #GOP #teaparty #DEM #p2
- jph08: jph08: RT @PeterHambyCNN: New national numbers from Gallup: Romney and Cain tied at 21%, Newt 12, Perry 11, Paul 8 http://t.co/scBXJ2eC
- wgadget: wgadget: RT @widemocrats: @thehermancain nobody cares about your pathetic 999 plan. We have 1 question. How many women have you raped? despicable human. #tcot #gop
- Viasmom: Viasmom: RT @56forfreedom: If you were a racist portraying a stereotype about a black man, you would hire an actress who looks like Sharon #Bialek. @THEHermanCain #gop
- word_34: word_34: RT @lcranston1939: POLITICO: A massive GOP campaign likely to suppress minority and low-income voting is under way http://t.co/LvViZRzF #VoterSuppression #p2
- dsmeek36: dsmeek36: RT @TPM: Polls show voters believe GOP is intentionally stalling economic recovery: http://t.co/HkQJ5RZH
- MariaNYC: MariaNYC: The GOP & DEM do nothings, yes. RT @sandinbrick Thanks, I take it you agree, must get the do nothing Democrats out of Congress
- word_34: word_34: RT @ThePlumLineGS: RT @tpm Polls show voters believe GOP is intentionally stalling economic recovery: tpm.ly/tCgba4
- son_loves_crows: son_loves_crows: RT @RussSmith2: Does anyone else feel that because Gloria Allred is involved, this woman's allegations are probably lies. #cain #tcot #GOP
- Stips620: Stips620: RT @Obamapocalypse: Gloria Allred drops DNC's blonde bombshell on @THEHermanCain; time to drop a money bomb to retaliate. #Teaparty #ocra #tcot #cspj #GOP #sgp
- BayCityTimes: BayCityTimes: Bolger aide: House GOP planning anti-bullying bill that does not single out groups or allow for excuses http://t.co/fSw68ZXl
- joeyhunziker: joeyhunziker: The fact that most #GOP strongholds oppose and mock #OWS just gives it THAT MUCH MORE credibility. Thanks for the anti-support!
- word_34: word_34: RT @ZandarVTS: Cause really, if the context of Cain's #YouWantAJobRight doesn't precisely sum up how the entire GOP works, nothing does.
- ProgressFlorida: ProgressFlorida: #Perry had one good thought on #immigration - the #DreamAct - then backpedaled. http://t.co/x1mSZ9Dd #pfla #awakefl #GOP
- gamercow: gamercow: @ZenobiaTettnang or all the assbag gop senators who are caught cheating on their wives.
- MsDeux: MsDeux: "We're gonna see how open the GOP is to their new black friend."
- AlanBurdziak: AlanBurdziak: RT @abumuqawama: via @TheOnion - Huntsman Quietly Relieved To Be Polling Poorly Among GOP Voters http://t.co/s1AxmF96
- DoctorCara: DoctorCara: RT @TexasTribune: Gallup poll: @governorperry 4th among GOPers nationally, w/11%. Cain 21, Mitt 21, Newt 12 http://t.co/JLmCSRgY #2012
- McLeanSix: McLeanSix: No. RT @RussSmith2: Does anyone else feel that because Gloria Allred is involved, this woman's allegations are probably lies. #tcot #GOP
- ajcrealestate: ajcrealestate: @AJC is looking for reax (ON THE RECORD) to Sharon Bialek's accusation vs GOP pres canditate Herman Cain. What do U think? asheinin@
- rachelreporter: rachelreporter: @AJC is looking for reax (ON THE RECORD) to Sharon Bialek's accusation vs GOP pres canditate Herman Cain. What do U think? asheinin@
- KareemFarooq: KareemFarooq: @HunterDK Only worth more $ if he assaults an unemployed person or someone who's been foreclosed on. Double if both. GOP hates the Poor.
- TexianLife: TexianLife: Cain picked the right party....they have no morals or family values....if he were a Dem, the GOP would be demanding that he quit the race.
- hardknoxfirst: hardknoxfirst: RT @godOFnOObs: Herman Cain is an embarrassment to OUR country. #tcot #gop #p2
- Token12ga: Token12ga: GOP email depicts zombie Obama shot in head http://t.co/OULbjdW2
- superstevies: superstevies: Bachmann ups conservative stakes, calls GOP rivals 'frugal socialists' http://t.co/diTydXxh OMG!!! She's freebasing crazypills again....
- GadgetSeattle: GadgetSeattle: Perhaps not the slogan Herman Cain wants to be known by: http://t.co/ruUowCzh #GOP #scandals
- McNutty1: McNutty1: RT @RussSmith2: Does anyone else feel that because Gloria Allred is involved, this woman's allegations are probably lies. #cain #tcot #GOP
- Obamapocalypse: Obamapocalypse: DNC's latest useful idiot Sharon Bialek: "I told @THEHermanCain you know I have a boyfriend....(wink)" #Teaparty #ocra #tcot #sgp #GOP #cspj
- SamEagle76: SamEagle76: RT @CapAndWash: More than half of GOP voters have no concern over Cain accusations http://t.co/4dFaVCCS (via @CapAndWash)
- cherryone: cherryone: RT @TexasGOPVote: Cain And Gingrich Debate/Who's Not Serious? | Texas GOP Vote: http://t.co/dN0EkR1u via @AddThis
- UnderdogLib: UnderdogLib: This is a *winning* position w/GOP base, tho. >> FL GOP Senate Candidate To #OWS: ‘Get off your ass and go get a job’ http://t.co/r8J8xyQm
- aurelionyc: aurelionyc: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package #Cain #GOP
- Liberalinsc1: Liberalinsc1: RT @underwoodchamp: $350bn?! GOP Rep. Mike Simpson Can't Recall If He Supports A Financial Transaction Tax: 'You'll Have To Look It Up' http://t.co/LNmDFCEg #p2
- 56forfreedom: 56forfreedom: If you were a racist portraying a stereotype about a black man, you would hire an actress who looks like Sharon #Bialek. @THEHermanCain #gop
- CubeThink: CubeThink: White House not expected to comply with Solyndra subpoena - The Hill's E2-Wire: http://t.co/3i9dWNHQ via @AddThis
- johngalt00: johngalt00: GOP: Obama Double Talk – YouTube — http://t.co/7AAOE9zP http://t.co/G4Bay8Qp
- SINthiaKnight: SINthiaKnight: RT @thinkprogress: U.S. Senate Candidate to Occupy Wall Street: "Get off your ass + go get a job" http://t.co/7cHe2wZb
- DanielBjork6317: DanielBjork6317: RT @LOLGOP: One thing is now more certain than ever, a guy who was pro-choice, pro-gay rights & pro-gun control until he was 57 will be the GOP nominee.
- babyjames288: babyjames288: RT @AP: Woman who accuses Herman Cain of harassment says "come clean." GOP hopeful issues quick denial of claims: http://t.co/4oTspYei -EF
- postpolls: postpolls: Cain and Romney roughly even in both Gallup/USAT (Rom-Cain 21-21) and Post-ABC polls (Cain-Rom 24-23) among Reps and GOP-leaning inds
- HS_Diploma: HS_Diploma: New page: Iowa 2012 GOP President http://t.co/1opk0BJ2
- professorjones1: professorjones1: RT @fredthompson: Obama EPA head Jackson described Congressional GOP as "jack-booted thugs." Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle jack. #tcot
- dlminton: dlminton: RT @CharlesBeKnowin: RT @Ron_Holmes: Well the GOP said they wanted a hands on President... #Cain
- 2012twit: 2012twit: Top tags tweeted by #2012GOP past 24hrs: #OWS #tcot #GetMoneyOut #fb #rootstrikers #p2 #iacaucus #wolfpac #scgop #FollowBuddy #gop #votizen
- gbigsangle: gbigsangle: Update: Iran 0-Days To Nuke - Russia Warns Israel http://t.co/lUNZKyS5 #tlot #teaparty #politics #gop #dnc #obama #tbrs #p2 #WeCantWait
- lifepostepic: lifepostepic: Like we didn't know RT @gpmominoh @robportman Ex-Reagan economist: Idea that deregulation leads to jobs "just made up" http://t.co/LiRU4kUD
- stevjames444: stevjames444: Awesome!!! Mark Levin Keynote At Defending The Dream Conference http://t.co/Z80eCi8P @marklevinshow #tcot #teaparty #gop
- LAWriter: LAWriter: VIDEO: GOP Presidential Candidate Michele Bachmann tells Americans "If Anyone Will Not Work, Neither Should He Eat" http://t.co/n9oeJTRV
- BrianKackert: BrianKackert: RT @Citcokid: RT @CauseOfLiberty: Constant War means DEATH to our Republic. The Founders knew it, and so does #RonPaul. Freedom is not War. #gop #gop2012
- Emmett1954: Emmett1954: RT @thinkprogress: U.S. Senate Candidate to Occupy Wall Street: "Get off your ass + go get a job" http://t.co/7cHe2wZb
- Marathonpundit: Marathonpundit: Video: 365 Days And Counting... #tcot #gop #obama #teaparty http://t.co/Gu80w69J
- DawnKettinger: DawnKettinger: RT @MIRSnews @andersoncooper to interview @gretchenwhitmer tonight on #Michigan Senate GOP #bullying bill. #MIGov
- JayandSteve: JayandSteve: RT @Caplea44: Restaurant Association confirms settlement with Cain harassment accuser - The Hill's Ballot Box: http://t.co/nGE7l5sd via @AddThis
- JerseyHawk68: JerseyHawk68: RT @David_Brody: Strange. GOP blames Prez for lack of jobs, then tells Occupy protesters to go get jobs that don't exist. #contradiction
- terraluxe: terraluxe: RT @tunkin67: Very important election n VA tomorrow - GOP needs 2 take Senate, crucial 4 winning VA n 2012. Volunteer [cont.] http://t.co/6QiM0tDT
- JAMSRIDE: JAMSRIDE: RT @IndyEnigma: Sound Bite of the Day: http://t.co/zbhyIH6e Mike Malloy Blames #Occupy Violence on… Breitbart #dems #gop #ows #p2 #sgp #tcot #tlot #topprog
- annaironside: annaironside: RT @DefendWisconsin: GOP goes after food stamp "fraud," throws the tax cheats a bone. http://t.co/zVf4IG48
- waltb31: waltb31: RT @thinkprogress: U.S. Senate Candidate to Occupy Wall Street: "Get off your ass + go get a job" http://t.co/7cHe2wZb
- carowriter: carowriter: RT @sacca: "Today's GOP... gets what it wants by threatening to hurt America if its demands aren't met." http://t.co/VUXWY9w
- GeneWWines: GeneWWines: [email protected] News reports, are bad for Mr Cain. I think he should remove his entry in the RNC. As a canidate. Don't you?
- judasdac: judasdac: RT @abumuqawama: via @TheOnion - Huntsman Quietly Relieved To Be Polling Poorly Among GOP Voters http://t.co/mHuhbLXn
- entendered: entendered: RT @LOLGOP: If voting didn't matter, the GOP wouldn't make it more difficult than buying a gun.
- whitneypitcher: whitneypitcher: @PEC111 Right. People just request a GOP or Dem ballot on primary day. You don't ever officially register.
- theal2: theal2: RT @LCranston1939: POLITICO: A massive GOP campaign likely to suppress minority and low-income (cont) http://t.co/Te1jQR3o
- argenis_santos: argenis_santos: @KLSouth opposition for GOP is stronger by GOP candidates than by dems who only tout ows as an answer to everything. GOP is harder on itself
- maxbarack: maxbarack: RT @TPM: Polls show voters believe GOP is intentionally stalling economic recovery: http://t.co/HkQJ5RZH
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gop
“She spoke with Beaufort GOP Chairman Rachel Buie about what lies ahead for the SCGOP. 2010 in Blog | No Comments " Scott state's first black GOP U.S. rep”
— | South Carolina GOP,
“GOP Blog. Donate. GOP Blog. Nov. 01. A Note From NY GOP Chairman Ed Cox. By Alex Carey pledge to "redistrict the GOP into oblivion" never comes to”
— Blog - NY GOP,
“We Want You, Part II: GOP Tech Summit. Yesterday we alerted the RNC's Tech Summit that is taking place this Friday. Today we are announcing a community forum for you to share thoughts in advance of Friday and beyond. If you can attend in person, great”
— Republican • National • Committee,
“The Website for Republicans in Congress, GOP.gov provides the latest news from the House Republican Conference”
— Blog - GOP.gov, gop.gov
“ Blog. Madison County (AL) Republican Party. Home. Campaigns. Democrats. Elections Browsing Posts tagged GOP. Madison County GOP Ads Posted. October 24, 2010 Brad Comments”
— GOP - Blog,
“Find all the information involving the Republican National Committee (RNC). Learn about the latest news about the GOP”
— RNC: Republican National Committee | RNC: Republican National,
“GOP Leader Blog. Previous Next. Time for President Obama to Prove His Blog. All News. Reports. RSS. GOP Resources. House GOP Whip. House GOP Conference. House GOP”
— GOP Leader Blog | Republican Leader John Boehner | gopleader.gov, gopleader.gov
“GOP Officials. News. Contact Us. Older posts. DO PASCO MPO MEMBERS READ Log in. Entries RSS. Comments RSS. . Pasco GOP Blog. Proudly powered by WordPress”
— Pasco GOP Blog | Republican Party of Pasco County Blog,
“Chairman's Blog - We Made History. The 2010 Elections are over and the Republican Party of In the final edition of the PA GOP's "18 in 18," we focus on Pennsylvania's 7th District”
— Republican Party of Pennsylvania,