- I am blessed in that 95% of the people I know is a doctor, scientist or activist in health care, and/or unfortunately, a victim of iatrogeny--including myself. My honour and respect is commanded for the many of these people who are working on one way or another to address iatrogeny. — “Vaccination Liberation Information”,
- This totals 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes, placing iatrogeny as the third leading cause of death in the U.S., second only to By making iatrogeny, through semantics, sound as if it is an infectious disease beyond the control of physicians and hospitals, we allow the medical. — “Parents Pressured to Put Kids on Ritalin”,
- See also: 'nosocomial', (iatrogenesis, iatrogeny, n.) It is well known that many new drugs, devices, surgeries and treatments are touted as miracles of modern medicine, and albeit this article does not argue this, this writer believes that much of this has two sides, possibly two hundred. — “IATROGENY”,
- Iatrogeny is a sequela or complication of a treatment which is caused essential and We see that iatrogeny is free among us, and with the best methods of. — “Acta Ortopédica Brasileira - Iatrogeny in traumatology”, scielo.br
- The parents that suffered this travesty of orthodox medical iatrogeny are asking for funds to help them fight. 11:38:00 am, Categories: Vaccine Politics, vaccine safety issues, Hep-B Specific, Iatrogeny Misc. This is the story of a baby who was killed by a hepatitis B vaccination. — “Consumercidal Happenings - Archives for: June 2009”,
- Introduction: In Brazil live around 460 thousand Indians, in 225 societies indigenous, representing 0.25% of the brazilian population. In the state o MEDICINAL DISTRIBUTED IN POSTS OF INDIGENOUS HEALTH BONFIM/ RR THAT CAN CAUSE IATROGENY. — “MEDICINAL DISTRIBUTED IN POSTS OF INDIGENOUS HEALTH BONFIM”,
- An iatrogenic disease (iatrogeny) is the pathological state of patient caused by careless However, the term "iatrogeny" has come into wide circulation only after publication, in. — “Ministry of Public Health RT - Ethics & Deontological Ethnics”, health.tj
- Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients' alternative medicine articles are written by researchers, health practitioners and patients. Iatrogeny, Yurko Project, #259/260 p.112. — “2005 Subject Index (I-M) Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients”,
- Indeed the iatrogeny went further and we exposed the horror that body parts and tissues were mixed up with other cadavers in the autopsy. As Gary Null PhD et al., have reported in TLfDP, iatrogeny is the number 1 cause of deaths in the USA. — “Yurko victory | Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients”,
- The authors describe the neurological manifestations of a female patient with hypercholesterolemia who developed myopathy in the course of her treatment with clofibrate. — “[Iatrogeny. The importance of clinical diagnosis. Myopathies”,
- They have commanded my honor and respect since many of these people are addressing epidemic iatrogeny in their work. This totals 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes, placing iatrogeny as the third leading cause of death in the U.S., second only to. — “what those pollies are really up to | Aotearoa Independent”, .nz
- Natural Allopathic Medicine: Utilising the principles of natural allopathic medicine with the true embracement of the principle of No Harm Solutions to Iatrogeny In the 21st century the center of pharmacology needs to be shifted away from medicines that add to peoples already heavy toxic burdens, to. — “A Note on Iatrogeny”,
- Most Americans have never heard of iatrogeny, also known as "Death by Medicine. Most Americans have never heard of iatrogeny, also known as "Death by Medicine. — “Tea Party Patriots | Rajjpuut's Folly: Learning from”,
- 9 letter words beginning with I: iatrogeny, ibogaines, ibuprofen. — “9 letter I words : 9 letter words beginning with I”,
- Definition of iatrogeny in the Medical Dictionary. iatrogeny explanation. Information about iatrogeny in Free online English dictionary. What is iatrogeny? Meaning of iatrogeny medical term. What does iatrogeny mean?. — “iatrogeny - definition of iatrogeny in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Although his practice targets conservative management of both common and enigmatic foot/ankle problems and body-alignment Surgical iatrogeny. Gait anomalies interfacing with microtraumata. — “Dr. Thomas M. Novella, DPM, Podiatrist - HSS.edu”, hss.edu
- Ninety-five percent of the people I know are doctors, scientists or activists in health care issues and/or victims of iatrogeny -- including myself. They have commanded my honor and respect since many of these people are addressing epidemic iatrogeny in their work. — “Idaho Observer: Quarter-million doctor-induced deaths”,
- Spanish Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of English Word 'IBE' iatrogeny. iatrology. iatrophobia. iatrophysicist. iatrophysics. iatrotechnics. Ib. IBA. Ibadan. Ibadan, Nigeria. Ibagué. Ibagué, Colombia. Ibaraki. Ibaraki, Japan. Ibaraki virus. Ibbie. IBDU. IBE. IBEC. IBEP. Iberia. Iberian. — “IBE - Spanish translation - Word Magic English-Spanish Dictionary”,
- : researching harm in medicine. — “ - Home”,
- iamb iambi iambic iambically iambics iambist iambists iambs iambus iambuses ianthine iatric iatrical iatrochemical iatrochemist iatrochemistries iatrochemistry iatrochemists iatrogenic iatrogenically iatrogenicities iatrogenicities iatrogenicity iatrogenies iatrogeny iberis. — “What are some things that starts with the letter i?”,
related videos for iatrogeny
- Routine Pupilloplasty (Iris Suturing): Dr Khalid Hasanee - McMaster University 80 yo man with significant glare. Previous phaco 5 years earlier resulting in iatrogenic iris damage. This video demonstrates routine iris suture repair utilizing Seipser Knot technique. 10-0 Prolene suture on curved needle used. 3-1-1-1 tying performed extraocularly with sutures internalized and knotted.
- Food That Kills - Part 2 of 6 . The New York Times; Rethinking The Meat Guzzler. Herbivore vs. Carnivore - You be the judge ! Dr. M. Klaper Explore the consequences of a meat (animal based) diet. Are we really designed to be omnivores OR does a plant based diet suit us best? MEDICAL STATISTICS * The third highest cause of deaths in the US is what is termed "iatrogenic", which means "induced in a patient by a physician's activity, manner, or therapy." This accounts for an estimated 225000 deaths per annum which is about 10% of total deaths from all causes including old age. Of these, 12000 deaths result from unnecessary surgery. The highest cause of deaths in the US is heart disease (725000) and the 2nd highest is cancer (549000). Both of these were almost unheard of at the beginning of the twentieth century. * 180000 deaths a year occur due to adverse reactions to prescription medications. By comparison, general accidents in life account for 98000 per annum. This includes 42000 from car accidents, 120 from airline crashes**, 90 from being struck by lightning** and 5 from Anthrax (in 2001). 15500 die from murders and 20000 from flu or its complications. **averaged over 2-3 decades Causes of Death Further Breakdown 1. Tobacco 435000 2. Poor diet and physical inactivity 400000 3. Alcohol consumption 85000 4. Infectious agents (eg, influenza and pneumonia) 75000 5. Toxic agents (eg, pollutants and asbestos) 55000 6. Motor vehicle ...
- CT scans increase cancer risk - do U understand 'iatrogenic' illness - most probably not, uhh?!?! Over the past decade, there has been an explosion in the number and the availability of CT scans in Australia. Dr Tony Webber from Medicare's Professional Services Review says doctors are turning to the scans too quickly. "Most people do practise responsibly, although I am really quite astonished when speaking to doctors about their ignorance of the risks of CT scans," he said. "Many of the people that I see in my investigations for inappropriate practice have been using CT scans really without regards to the potential risks and the risks are reasonably significant. "Studies from America (2007 -09) ... suggest that CT scans may be responsible for up to 1 per cent of all cancer deaths in America. Now that is a very considerable risk." And he is worried that patients are not giving informed consent. "Many patients will request a CT because they think it is the best investigation that will give them the answers they are looking for without realising that there is no free lunch," he said. Dr Webber says while CT scans are useful, they are not always necessary..... There is concern about the overuse of CT scans in Australia, with doctors being urged to stop the indiscriminate ordering of scans which can cause cancer. The Medicare watchdog says there is an alarming trend of doctors using the scans without clinical justification and not understanding the health risks. The Australian College of General Practitioners also concedes there is a problem..... .au IATROGENIC ...
- Dr John Rengen Virapen (2/4) Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit) Dr. John Rengen Virapen worked 35 years for Eli Lilly & Co as an executive. He now speaks out on the many crimes Big Pharma was and is responsible for and he himself also participated in. Unfortunately, many of its crimes go passed public awareness as it enjoys the unethical protection from its big allies, the mainstream media, the FDA and governments. Check out accompanying blog carrying ample background material: 1phil4 John Virapen's website - with contact info and book order instructions: www.side-effects- New interview dated 2009-07-27 on blogtalkradio:
- iatrogenic deaths
- Food That Kills - Part 1 of 6 Make Yourself Heart Attack Proof Herbivore vs. Carnivore - You be the judge ! Explore the consequences of a meat (animal based) diet. Are we really designed to be omnivores OR does a plant based diet suit us best? AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION - Abstract "Dietary Intake of Total, Animal, and Vegetable Protein and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes" MEDICAL STATISTICS * The third highest cause of deaths in the US is what is termed "iatrogenic", which means "induced in a patient by a physician's activity, manner, or therapy." This accounts for an estimated 225000 deaths per annum which is about 10% of total deaths from all causes including old age. Of these, 12000 deaths result from unnecessary surgery. The highest cause of deaths in the US is heart disease (725000) and the 2nd highest is cancer (549000). Both of these were almost unheard of at the beginning of the twentieth century. * 180000 deaths a year occur due to adverse reactions to prescription medications. By comparison, general accidents in life account for 98000 per annum. This includes 42000 from car accidents, 120 from airline crashes**, 90 from being struck by lightning** and 5 from Anthrax (in 2001). 15500 die from murders and 20000 from flu or its complications. **averaged over 2-3 decades Causes of Death Further Breakdown 1. Tobacco 435000 2. Poor diet and physical inactivity 400000 3. Alcohol consumption 85000 4. Infectious agents (eg ...
- Medicines Madness Film made by Millie Kieve. Music composed and performed by Daniel Kieve, includes interview with Dr Andrew Herxheimer, renowned Clinical Pharmacologist.. More films about medicines on with David Healy, Joanna Moncrieff, Heather Ashton, Bob Johnson. Millie Kieve's daughter Karen suffered from psychiatric side effects of medicines including Sulphasalazine, Dianette (Diane-35) and anaesthetics. Karen died in 1995 . Killed in a fall at the age of 30, while suffering from iatrogenic, (treatment induced) poor mental and physical health. Karen had been vastly over prescribed drugs to treat these side effects and procyclidine for the adverse parkinsonian side effects of of chlorpromazine (largactyl) a psychotropic drug known as a 'chemical cosh'. Karen had also suddenly stopped a benzodiazepine drug, Temazepam, due to receiving no advice on how to avoid serious withdrawal effects. Millie began to do research and found there is a lot of information undisclosed and clinical trials are often rigged to produce favourable results for the purpose of licensing drugs, without thorough testing for safety. The harm they may cause, often outweighs benefit and dependency caused by some drugs,leads to many problems if stopped suddenly . Medical education has not included pharmacology since 1993 so most doctors are poorly informed about the adverse effects. The film was made by Millie during an intensive documentary course at DFG in London. The background music was composed in ...
- THE LIFE EXPECTANCY MYTH: Are We Really Living Longer?? A very common argument used to dispute criticism of chemical farming systems, Iatrogenic pharmaceutical deaths and the general western approach of using chemicals instead of nurture it so say that people are living nearly twice as long these say so the problems we face must not be that bad. This line of thinking is very flawed so Sean from Underground Wellness bravely goes where few dare to tread..... into the concept of average life span vs actual life span. If you lived to be 35 in 1800 you chance of making it ripe old age was very similar as it is today and that is without the benefit of modern medicine to save us from old age complications... Hmmm. This video has been rebroadcast with permission from Sean at http disease longevity anti-aging pesticides pollution cure western medicine allopathic holistic alternative healing old age lifestyle quality of life
- Empty Nose Syndrome Surgery This video depicts a surgical procedure to alleviate the symptoms of Empty Nose Syndrome (ENS) - an iatrogenic disorder that follows turbinate excision in some subjects. please see: I am only at MetroHealth now: 216-778-8890 NOTE: nasal/facial pain is NOT ENS! If your issue is pain please look elsewhere.
- Masanja Whilst in Tanzania SafePoint were delighted to team up with Masanja who endorsed and plays all three roles in this film, warning of the dangers of unsafe injections. This version will be adapted for use in our Africa Campaign.
- Orthomolecular Medicine Vs Allopathic We have created an insidious culture, whereby many people think they'll be 'fixed' by the Pharma drugs! This is absolute BS! What people may not know is that each cell in their body (there's between 50-100 trillion) has a 'shopping list' and this shopping list requires the right molecules. That means nutrients Orthomolecular medicine... which is natural, whole, unaltered by man, rich in fat soluble vitamins and minerals as well as essential amino acids and water. Research has clearly shown that not even one person has died each year from taking supplements (vitamin's, minerals, herbs, trace elements, etc, which is what your body requires that is NOT artificial!), yet it's socially acceptable for over 784000 people to die from Iatrogenic (The terms iatrogenesis and iatrogenic artifact refer to inadvertent adverse effects or complications caused by or resulting from medical treatment or advice. In addition to harmful consequences of actions by physicians, iatrogenesis can also refer to actions by other healthcare professionals, such as psychologists, therapists, pharmacists, nurses, dentists....) deaths each year in the US and over 40000 in the UK. Read "Death by Medicine" Medical Peer Review by Dr Gary Null and Carolyn Dean MD, ND. Frightening results from one point of view, which goes on each year? Yet if we were killing animals or even humans by this number through transportation modalities, we'd have an investigation and that mode of transport would be stopped ...
- IATROGENIC SHAME DESIGN BY CORRADINI FROM GUILT TO IATROGENIC SHAME PRIMO PREMIO AL 2nd WORLD KNOWLEDGE DIALOGUE SYMPOSIUM CRANS MONTANA SWITZERLAND (10 13 SEPTEMBER 2008 ).
- The Deadly Doctor Gambit How to respond when confronted by an alternative medicine proponent with statistics about medical mistakes, drug interaction, and iatrogenic deaths. Remember that risk is not the only factor in determining the best course of treatment. I've left a lot of my figures and statistics unsourced. Most figures come from CDC or WHO reports. Traffic morbidity and mortality come from the NTSB, and the NYC Department of Transportation. There are a couple of bugs I've spotted already. I will do my best to annotate with corrections, but feel free to point them out if you catch them.
- Hyperemesis - Chemical Peritonitis Caused by an Iatrogenic Rupture of Mature Cystic Teratoma... A track from my goregrind band, Hyperemesis. Off the split tape with Thanatopsis. Myspace link is on my page. Smoke weed.
- Iatrogenic-Walz Ov The Protectors Ov Ixion Iatrogenic performing Walz Ov The Protectors Ov Ixion at The Farm. March 20th, 2010
- Cataract Extraction with Iridodialysis Repair This video shows a cataract extraction using phacoemulsification with iatrogenic iridodialysis and use of iris hooks intraoperatively with subsequent repair of the iridodialysis. The patient's BCVA is 20/20 and within 0.50 diopter of intended refraction.
- Indirect Pulp Capping case 2 Use of ultrasonics for removal of decay in deep cavities where pulp is not exposed. Slow removal of infected and effected dentin prevents any iatrogenic pulp exposures. Done in conjunction with a denta l Microscope increases the visualition and inspection during the entire procedure and results in more predictable outcomes of treatments .
- Iatrogenic Bile Ductinjury:A Surgical Challenge AHPBA 2009 DVD 18 by medicaldtv: Free Papers: Biliary - Abstracts 32-40 Featured Video: Iatrogenic Bile Ductinjury With Loss Of Confluence: A Surgical Challenge by Miguel Angel Mercado, MD from Mexico City, Mexico. Full version of DVD 18 has 1:59:58 run time ... se details at medicaldtv com, look for AHPBA 2009
- Robert Scott Bell with Liam Scheff & Brent Leung Part 1 Radio Special, National Non-specific Cross-reactive Antibody Test Day -- OK, they really call it "National HIV Testing Day," but I feel much better calling it what it really is -- a pharmaceutical effort to trap unsuspecting minorities in iatrogenic suicide.
- Psychiatry, the Pineal and Human Rights Abuses part 5 of 1998 interview with Dr Romesh Senewiratne In part 5 of the 1998 interview the role of drug companies on medical education and treatment is explored further, along with psychiatric criteria for the label of 'hypomania', 'delusions' and 'psychosis'.
- Why we need evidence-based health care James McCormack and Bob Ragno describe the final days of King Charles II. From the Therapeutics Initiative based at UBC: ti.ubc.ca/node/142
- Pneumothorax Background, presentation and radiological signs
- The Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia with ... MORE Drugs! Tardive Dyskinesia is a very common side effect from the "treatment" of psychotic symptoms with drugs. Here you can see its effects in a medical setting in which they are attempting to treat the iatrogenic side effects with even more drugs. To explore this further and to learn about the destructive "treatment" of "schizophrenia," see and To consider the incredible number of lives destroyed (yes, destroyed!) by such treatment, see
- Robert Scott Bell with Liam Scheff & Brent Leung Part 2 Radio Special, National Non-specific Cross-reactive Antibody Test Day -- OK, they really call it "National HIV Testing Day," but I feel much better calling it what it really is -- a pharmaceutical effort to trap unsuspecting minorities in iatrogenic suicide.
- Facelift Journey to Hell Woman's first steps down the destructive road to cosmetic surgery disaster..First a facelift, then 8 weeks later a rhinoplasty.. She trusted the judgment of Dr. Joel Feldman, world renowned facelift specialist, in allowing her rhinoplasty 8 weeks after a facelift. Big mistake.. The start of a 10 year journey that ruined her looks, her health and her life. A rude awakening to the unscrupulous and duplicitous cover-ups in the medical profession, where patients with iatrogenic injury are forced to suffer abuse by doctors while they hide behind their 'White Wall of Silence'.
- 肌瘤開刀子宮破了一個洞 Three-dimensional computed tomography combined with hysterosalpingography is useful for both diagnosis and treatment of iatrogenic diverticulum of the uterus Yoshihiko Shimizu, MD, Ph.Da, Hitoshi Kitahara, MDb, Wakasa Yamaguchi, MDa, Shoji Kaku, MDa,Nobuyuki Kita, MD, Ph.Da, Takashi Murakami, MD, Ph.Da Received 18 September 2009; received in revised form 13 December 2009; accepted 8 January 2010. published online 26 February 2010. A woman presented with vaginal bleeding after myomectomy. Ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and three-dimensional computed tomography (CT) combined with hysterosalpingography (HSG) revealed an iatrogenic diverticulum of the uterus. The three-dimensional CT combined with HSG images were very useful for subsequent surgery. Key Words: Three-dimensional reconstruction, volume rendering, multidetector-row computed tomography,hysterosalpingography, uterine diverticulum Article Outline • Abstract • References • Copyright A 37-year-old woman who wished to become pregnant presented to our hospital with genital bleeding during her periods after myomectomy had been performed at another institution. Ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (Fig. 1), and hysterosalpingography (HSG) (Fig. 2) revealed an abnormal fluid-filled space (presumed to be a diverticulum) 1, 2 within the myometrium, which communicated with the uterine cavity.
- Iatrogenic intraoperative complications of MTF.wmv An iatrogenic intraoperative complication of one minute glaucoma surgery MTF is described.
- MERCURY VACCINE INJECTIONS Are GOOD FOR BABIES Says MD'S & MSM Main Stream Media and MDs Say Mercury is Good For Your Baby: Bill Gates' $10 Billion World Wide for Baby Vaccines: Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population: Full lab video from the University of Calgary: DR. TENPENNY VIDEOS AND BOOKS AVAILABLE: Dr. Sherry Tenpenny vaccine information center: see videos: 1) VACCINE NATION 2) AUTISM - MADE IN THE USA 3) IN LIES WE TRUST Bach - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - Herrick PRISONPLANET.TV AE911
- iatrogenic deaths in the us healthcare system
- Perforation Repair on an upper Molar Repair of an iatrogenic perforation of the pulp chamber floor with MTA Angelus.
- ~ T he AIDST rap ~ AIDS doctors killed an estimated 300000 people during the "Post AZT-AIDS Hysteria" years of 1987 to 1997 (by prescribing heavy doses of AZT.) It was a mass Iatrogenic massacre, claiming the lives of Arthur Ashe, Rudolph Nureyev, Rock Hudson, Kimberly Bergalis,Freddie Mercury,Ryan White, and many others. They were healthy until convinced to take the medicines. This danger is still with us today. Modern AIDS Drugs are less toxic,but still life threatening, just not as quickly. Today,2009 those taking the modern day ARV and HAART drugs are dying at an average age of 45 with Toxic induced deformities. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ http ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ http ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ MOST ARV-Chemotherapy Drugs are FDA BLACK BOX DRUGS ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELP TRANSLATING THIS IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE,PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL.
- Superficial Phebitis Iatrogenic 2 forearm
- Laparoscopic perforated cholecystectomy (abscess) What is new in cholecystectomy today - the bread and butter of general surgery? Can a cholecystectomy be performed always laparoscopically? Probably not. Can there be no iatrogenic injuries and no mortality? Certainly not. If this is the picture you would see when you put your first port in, in a 74 years old patient in near arrest due to sepsis and respiratory failure how many of you would continue laparoscopically and when and why would you go the good old days of open surgery? Would a large inflammatory mass in the right upper quadrant, barely allowing for insertion of a trocar and certainly not living much room for other ports put you off from laparoscopic surgery? What are the mortality, morbidity and recovery with open surgery in such settings? This case: a 74 years old man on anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation, presents with acute cholecystitis and sepsis; after a brief improvement with initial conservative management with rehydration, antibiotics and cardiology review for reversal of Warfarin, 48 hours later he deteriorates rapidly and is taken to surgery for cholecystectomy. At laparoscopy a large inflammatory mass is found in the right upper quadrant; gentle blunt dissection frees the omentum and colon from the liver and diaphragm and reveals a large subphrenic collection and perforated gallbladder. The Visiport was used as the initial trocar for insufflation; the zero degree telescope was manipulated to create enough space to insert further ports in ...
twitter about iatrogeny
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about iatrogeny
“If clinical complications and iatrogeny were reasons to abandon the use of > While the forum members were discussing the Aprotinin and Novoseven I found an article in our Local news paper. Here is the link for our local”
— OpenHeart-L Thread,
“Blog directly related to Consumercide, Consumercidal activities Vaccine Politics, vaccine safety issues, Pharmaceutical Toxicity &/or Profiteering, Institutional Malfeasance, Iatrogeny Misc”
— Consumercidal Happenings - Categories: Medical, alternative,
“Prep4USMLE Forum " USMLE Step 2 CK Forum " Internal Medicine Forum Forum Senior. Topics: 18. Posts: 104. 10/06/08 - 08:39 PM #1. What conditions share iatrogeny”
— Easy-Etiology, prep4
“Dean of EHESP School of public health Iatrogeny increases. The personnel start to forget even the basic values of their institution and the meaning of their work: the patient is no longer their central concern, he will wait – patiently – and the work can no longer be done as a team”
— Mayo (5): performance above all - Antoine Flahault's blog, blog.ehesp.fr
“If the iatrogeny of medical profession was exposed to the same level of questioning as Please see the ABC Online Conditions of Use and the forum moderation statement”
— ABC Online Forum, www2.au
“ in this thread, but in the year 2000, for example, iatrogeny was the third leading cause of death in the US, in this thread, but in the year 2000, for example, iatrogeny was the third leading cause of death in the US,”
— Why are people stupid? - Footballguys Forums,
“Steroids, steroids, steroids! Itâ€™s like you canâ€™t turn on the radio or TV without the word â€œsteroidâ€? being used interchangeably with â€œscandal”
— Will Brink On AAS/PH - ,