- Online Information article about JACAMAR. — “JACAMAR - Online Information article about JACAMAR”,
- jacamar ( ) n. Any of various tropical American birds of the family Galbulidae, having iridescent plumage and a long bill. — “jacamar: Definition from ”,
- Srta_Mih: Acabei de chegar em casa, tava lá no Jacamar com a @CaTh__, a #Thata e a #Teff Srta_Mih: Tô saindo já, amanhã vou com a @Cath__ e a #Thata no Jacamar estudar pra ETE. — “Jacamar - Define Jacamar at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of JACAMAR : any of a family (Galbulidae) of usually iridescent green or bronze insectivorous birds of tropical American forests having a long sharp bill. — “Jacamar - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Jacamar is a company based in northern Costa Rica dedicated to offering a wide variety of tourism related services, the majority of which involve the Arenal area's world famous attractions. Jacamar Tours also operates several activities in Guanacaste area, mainly from hot spots. — “Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costa Rica - Home”,
- Definition of jacamar from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of jacamar. Pronunciation of jacamar. Definition of the word jacamar. Origin of the word jacamar. — “jacamar - Definition of jacamar at ”,
- Jacamar definition, any tropical American bird of the family Galbulidae, having a long bill and usually metallic green plumage above. See more. — “Jacamar | Define Jacamar at ”,
- Welcome to the new Jacamar Orchids website! Jacamar Orchids is dedicated to providing you with everything you need for your orchid hobby. We carry a wide range of plants, intriguing species and wonderful hybrids. We are located in Victoria British Columbia, and ship across Canada. — “Jacamar Orchids”,
- Jacamar. The jacamars are a family, Galbulidae , of near passerine birds from tropical Only the Great Jacamar varies from the rest of the family, taking. — “Jacamar”,
- Translations of jacamar. jacamar synonyms, jacamar antonyms. Information about jacamar in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. jacamar - tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage. — “jacamar - definition of jacamar by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- is proud to present a new line of casual clothing and accessories for an open source lifestyle. Made using only the best quality materials and featuring urban graphics from the design team you can select from a wide-range of. — “Iron Jacamar : JBoss Community Gear”,
- JACAMAR, a word formed by Brisson from Jacameri, the Brazilian name of a bird, as given by Marcgrave, and since adopted in most European tongues for the species to which it was first applied and others allied to it, forming the family Galbulidae. — “Jacamar - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- jacamar (plural jacamars) Any of various insectivorous tropical birds, of the family Galbulidae, having iridescent plumage and a long, sharp bill.  Translations. any of various insectivorous tropical birds of the family Galbulidae. Spanish: jacamar es(es) m. — “jacamar - Wiktionary”,
- : Jacamar Class Minesweeper, Coastal Minesweeper, United States Navy, Jacksonville, Florida, United States Navy Reserve, USS Goldfinch (AM-77), USS Jacamar (AMc-47) by Lambert M. Surhone, Miriam T. Timpledon, and Susan F. Marseken (Paperback - Feb. 5, 2010). — “: Jacamar”,
- Brochures, leaflets and stationery on high quality, recycled papers - an ethical answer to your company literature. Graphic design in Hampshire, UK. Jacamar (UK) Limited provide graphic design and printing for marketing and advertising. — “eco friendly printing and graphic design in Hampshire, UK”,
- Translation of jacamar in English. Translate jacamar in English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge. — “Translation of Jacamar in English”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for jacamar in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “jacamar - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- Jacamar Decor, LLC. Fine accessories for the home. Beginning in the fall of 2005, Jacamar Decor will design, manufacture and distribute high-end designer pillows to the trade. We are looking for a few additional stores in Southwest Florida that would be interested in carrying our pillows. — “Jacamar Decor, LLC”,
- , Search the web and find what you are looking for with OXiDE Search! Live Life Through OXiDE!. — “Welcome to ! Search Results Powered by OXiDE”,
- For the US warship, see USS Jacamar. The jacamars are a family, Galbulidae, of near Only the Great Jacamar varies from the rest of the family, taking prey by gleaning and. — “Jacamar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Encyclopedia article about jacamar. Information about jacamar in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “jacamar definition of jacamar in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- jacamar (bird), any of 18 species of tropical American birds that constitute the family Galbulidae (order Piciformes). The jacamar has a glittering body, tapered from large head to, in most species, a long, graduated tail; some have square tails. — “jacamar (bird) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
related videos for jacamar
- Brown Jacamar
- Paradise Jacamar
- Palo Verde National Park and Guaitil Pottery The natural hydrologic system of Palo Verde create the right conditions to produce in the zone the most important concentration of birds in the country and Central America. This is a birdwatchers paradise as well as a perfect spot to see lots of crocodiles, some monkeys, reptiles, as you cruise the Tempisque River by boat. After lunch you will pass by the famous artisan village of Guaitil and learn about the Chorotega Indians and can watch the artists as they make the pottery that heritage from their Pre Columbian ancestors.
- Coppery-Chested Jacamar.MOV
- Class II & III White Water Rafting The Colorado River is a narrow river where you will pass through canyon walls as you experience water rapids, lush vegetation, wildlife and pristine isolation. Upon your arrival you will receive safety instructions and then board your 2 person raft. Here you will have the option of being accompanied by a guide or have them follow you closely in another raft. This is sure to be an exciting tour for the beginner or the experienced rafter. Get ready to observe herons and iguanas basking on the riverside as howler monkeys play on the tree branches above you. You can enjoy nature and wild life.
- Rincon de la Vieja Guided Hike Hiking trough the Rincon de la Vieja National Park is a great experience for the entire family. As you hike boiling hot mud springs, sulfur springs, steam vents, and fumaroles are abundant at Las Pilas inside the park, there you can find wildlife and exotic flora.
- Great Jacamar Great Jacamar, eating a moth at Pipeline Road, Panama,
- Birds of Peru: Bluish-fronted Jacamar (Galbula cyanescens)
- Plate 29 Trogons, Jacamar, Motmots and Puffbird Plate 29 of "The Birds of Belize" DVD - 173 species in total are represented on the DVD
- Ecuador 2010 Part 4 Part 4 starts off just after lunch near the Shiripuno Lodge, with white-bearded manakin, long-billed gnatwren, a female sooty antbird, what appeared to be spot-tailed nightjar, and a very skulking black bushbird. Next morning it was back into the rainforest starting with a black-fronted nunbird with a black caracara calling in the background, then female black-tailed trogon, buff-throated foliage-gleaner, maroon-tailed parakeet, yellow-billed jacamar, yellow-browed antbird, a female mouse-coloured antshrike, green-and-gold tanager, rufous-tailed antwren, anhinga, and a sungrebe which had been climbing a tree like a woodcreeper. Then it was back to the lodge for lunch, where we have pale-tailed barbthroat before returning to the forest where we have collared trogon, great kiskadee, bat falcon, juvenile black caracara, and a great way to round off the day and the clip with a rufous-capped antthrush.
- Rufous-tailed Jacamar
- jacamar loading of granite at Vitoria Port
- Blue-cheeked Jacamar
- 9 Blaustirn-Glanzvogel Galbula cyanescens Bluish-fronted Jacamar - Birdwatching in Peru
- Rio Celeste Guided Rainforest Hike A legend tells that after God was done panting the sky, he washed the brushes in Rio Celeste (River Light Blue). Once in the Tenorio National Park you will begin hiking through a primary forest with your naturalist guide who will tech you about the jungle and point out troops of howler monkeys prancing in the branches along with many other animals. This is truly a great tour for the active traveler who loves nature. As you descend you will get to see the spectacular Rio Celeste Waterfall with its unique blue color.
- Rufous tailled Jacamar - Galbula ruficauda. By. Luis Eduardo Urueña In Serrania de las Quinchas, a nice Jacamar of the magdalena valley in Colombia. The best birding, botanical and nature tours in Colombia. Colombia, Mega-diversity, Landscape and Friendly People Travel by Colombia, with Colombian professionals persons!
- Costa Rica Birding Video from four days at Volcan Arenal. All video was filmed witha Canon HV20 at Arenal Observatory Lodge and Mundo Aventura.
- Birds of Belize - Trogan, Jacamar, Motmot & Puffbird Black-Headed Trogan, Rufous-Tailed Jacamar, Blue-Crowned Motmot, White-Whiskered Puffbird
- Great Jacamar
- The Brown Jacamar (Brachygalba lugubris) colombia birds at Farallones de Medina Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and heavily degraded former forest at Farallones de Medina
- Hoatzin - Black Jacamar Hoatzin ( AKA Nick Verwey) - Black Jacamar Melbourne Australia
- Pale headed Jacamar - Luis Uruena - Andrea Borras - Colombia A Jacamar searching the food in Casanare... look the eyes are really beautiful. MANAKIN NATURE TOURS, the best birding and nature tours in Colombia.
- Rufous-tailed Jacamar.MP4
- Peru 2004 Part 7 Part 7 starts in the evening at Manu Camping Lodge before moving on to the canopy platform at Cocha Camungo, where most species were too distant to film. We then headed out on the oxbow lake below the canopy platform before returning to Manu Camping Lodge and spending the night at the mammal lick where unfortunately we failed to see any mammals. At Manu Camping Lodge we have a spider, saddle-backed tamarin, a butterfly and striolated puffbird. At the canopy tower we have greater yellow-headed vulture before going out on the water where the species are squirrel cuckoo, purus jacamar, yellow-rumped cacique, neotropic cormorant, sungrebe in flight, greater ani, boat-billed flycatcher, striated heron, black-capped donacobius, a squirrel, lesser kiskadee, hoatzin including a recently fledged chick and Amazon kingfisher. Back at Manu Camping Lodge we have blue-and-yellow macaw, I think a brief black spider monkey, crested owl, razor-billed curassow and female plumbeous antbird duetting with a male. The trip was organised by Gunnar Engblom of based in Lima, Peru.
- Peru 2004 Part 9 Part 9 starts at Pantiacolla Lodge and then heads upriver to Amazonia Lodge. Species at Pantiacolla Lodge are leaf-cutter ants, lineated woodpecker and squirrel cuckoo. On the river we have great black-hawk, and at Amazonia Lodge we have silver-beaked and masked crimson tanagers, blue-grey and blue-necked tanagers, pale-legged hornero, white-necked jacobin, rufous-crested coquette, golden-tailed sapphire, chestnut-fronted macaw, lizzard, cricket, band-tailed manakin, bluish-fronted jacamar, rufescent tiger-heron, spotted sandpiper, common potoo and tawny-bellied screech-owl. The trip was organised by Gunnar Engblom of based in Lima, Peru.
- Coppery chested Jacamar seen in our trip choco endemcis plus easter side Aug 2010 Birdwatching expeditions in Ecuador. Birding trips Ecuador, Peru and Colombia
- Brown Jacamar
- Jacamar vert
- Rufous-tailed Jacamar
- Rufous-tailed Jacamar While birding in Brazil, if you see a kingfisher with a hummingbird bill certainly you are watching a jacamar. In this case, the Rufous-tailed Jacamar
- Arenal One Day Tour Arenal One Day Tour from Guanacaste. Jacamar Naturalist Tours brings you this fabolous tour to visit the Arenal Volcano area in just one day, departing from Guanacaste area. also includes the entrance to the famous Tabacon Grand Spa. Please visit .
- Rufous-tailed Jacamar Rufous-tailed Jacamar Trinidad 2005
- One Day Adventure Combo Its a Real adventure tour! All the family can enjoy of one day with Fun and Adventure, In this tour you must do a Canopy tour, but are more things than just zip lines, Imagine yourserlf doing rappelling, Rock Climbieng, tarzan Swings, Via Ferrata, Hanging Bridges, all set in the majestic canyon made by the erosion of the Blanco River during millions of years. Then you must do hiking, horseback riding to waterfalls, floating the Negro River in your own inner tube and Volcanic Mud Baths are just a few of the many activities you can experience.
- Ecuador 2010 Part 2 Part 2 starts on one of the islands in the Napo River, which have a distinct bird fauna, although the only species filmed is a skulking grey-breasted crake. Next we move to Yasumi National Park where we have a bat, white-shouldered antbird, cinereous antshrike, rusty-belted tapaculo, a damselfly, the call of the screaming piha, cobalt-winged parakeets, buff-throated woodcreeper, striped manakin, a parrot lick where there are cobalt-winged parakeets, orange-cheeked parrot and scarlet-shouldered parrotlet. From the boat we have ladder-tailed nightjar, then back to the forest for white-cheeked jacamar, orange-crested manakin, little woodpecker, then back to the boat for pied plover. We end the day down one of the creeks near the lodge where the film shows common potoo, long-billed woodcreeper and great potoo.
- green-tailed jacamar-Galbula galbula-caño grulla,amazonas,venezuela.MPG what´s calling in the background ?
- Jacamar Fish in the Yasuni Belonidae A mainly marine family, they are represented in Amazonia by needle fish of the genus Potamorrhaphis. These are long and slender with greatly elongated jaws. They normally hunt in schools close to the surface of open water in floodplain lakes. They feed on small insects and other animals caught on the surface. These shy fish are abundant in all white water lakes and are easily spotted, however, they will quickly swim away if your shadow should fall over them.
- Brown Jacamar
- Paradise Jacamar
- Yellow-billed Jacamar
- Rufous-tailed Jacamar A Rufous-tailed Jacamar catching an insect at La Selva biological station, Costa Rica
- Yellow-billed Jacamar - Galbula albirostris - This is one of the coolest jacamars in the Amazon.. we got this one busily working on insects in its favorite perch.. This clip is part of our set of 11 videos from our last trip to the Amazonian/Guyanana lowland forests in and around Mitu (in Vaupes department in the border with Brazil). Some pictures at and more info about birding in this area soon in our website .
twitter about jacamar
- pingutec: Ticope hat eine Vorabversion des JACAMAR Admin-Handbuches online gestellt. http://ow.ly/4Fxhu
- SlipstreamBikes: Back from Majorca testing the Jacamar model with great success. Great weather and training camp too
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about jacamar
“SEO forum for anyone looking to learn more about search marketing. For beginner SEOs through advanced. Come hang out with the best search marketers in the biz!”
— Why Success In Yahoo/msn, But Nothing In Google? - High,
“Birding Peru gives you all you need to know about birdwatching in Peru. Photos, pics, recordings, holidays and tours about birds. Bird travel to see Marvelous Spatuletail, Golden-backed Mountain-Tanager, Diademed Sandpiper-Plover, White-masked”
— Birding Peru - Blogs,
“Even more exciting was finding two jacamar species on the same stretch of road. and with the addition of Bluish-fronted Jacamar in the days to come, I more than”
— Aimophila Adventures,
“Some might say that the Rufous-tailed Jacamar (Galbula ruficacauda) is reminiscent of a Green-and-Rufous Kingfisher for its similar color patterns and heavy”
— Featured Bird: Rufous-tailed Jacamar | Osa Peninsula Chronicles,
“A glittering green, iridescent,straight-billed hummingbird the size of a thrush or mockingbird - such would bean apt description of one of the more bril-liant”
“The Police Oracle website exists to provide information to police personnel in the UK, including that on police equipment, products and services, news and media, police training & recruitment, police resettlement & retirement and links to other”
— Police Forum: birds,
“Conscious of making sure we got to the jacamar site in good time, our guide Cirilo repeatedly tried to get us Finally we got to the Three-toed Jacamar spot and almost immediately were enjoying scope views of three birds”
— A Brit abroad - Brazil trip part 5: the quest for the 3-toed,
“Common sense is not always the cards of Marc Jacobs However in the season he rejoined the arms of old Howard Jacamar new glory Leila Calibre1 listed engraved limited edition infuse the traditional handmade mechanical watchmaking”
— Monmon, monmon123
“hsfhshfkl's blog - 1887 Chronograph Hao ghd iron Jacamar Leila 1887 1964 Chronograph idol scale ghd flat iron evolution”
— Welcome to ScooterBBS - hsfhshfkl's blog - 1887 Chronograph,
“Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Specialized weather products include severe weather alerts, hurricane tracking, ski and sports”
— Wunder Blog : Weather Underground,