- Spoken by over 130 million people, Japanese is an agglutinative language characterized by a complex system of honorifics, which guides verb formation and vocabulary choice based on the relative status of speaker and listener. The language's. — “Japanese”,
- Learn Japanese with free online Japanese lessons Our lessons can get you well on your way to learning how to speak, read, and write the Japanese language. — “Free Japanese Lessons”,
- The Japanese writing system consists of three different character sets: Kanji (several thousands of Chinese Japanese texts can be written in two ways: In Western style, i.e. in horizontal rows from the top to the bottom of the page, or in traditional Japanese style, i.e. in vertical columns from. — “Japanese Language”, japan-
- Early Japanese is known largely on the basis of its state in the eighth century, when the three major works of Old Japanese were compiled; but smaller amounts of material, primarily inscriptional, are older. The earliest attestation of Japanese is in a Chinese document from 252 C.E. — “Japanese language - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Learn Japanese with free online lessons including vocabulary, grammar, hiragana, katakana, kanji and more. — “Learn Japanese - Japanese Language”,
- [ Japanese character are in Unicode (utf-8), so they should appear correctly on most post-2000 browsers.] American / Japanese Higher Numbers. It seems like every Japanese dictionary and encyclopedia has collected a different set of the Japanese "numeral classifiers. — “Nihongo: Japanese Language”,
- Japanese language Language spoken by about 125 million people on the islands of Japan, including the Ryukyus. — “Japanese language: Information from ”,
- Actually, I already did. I've been happily married to a wonderful Japanese woman for 20 years. I have dated American women also, of course, but I have found Japanese women to be more down-to-earth. American women tend to judge men by their. — “japanese wife? Do you want to marry a Japanese woman? What do”,
- Japanese definition, of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language. See more. — “Japanese | Define Japanese at ”,
- We also now provide a means for Japanese learners to find and talk to one another, as well as seek language exchange relationships with Japanese speakers. Japanese speakers seeking language exchange partners are also invited so you will soon find people to study with!. — “Japanese-Online”, japanese-
- This provides a good collection of online resources for learning Japanese, including JLPT exam, grammar lessons, Kanji, vocabulary, useful expressions, listening practice, and video lessons. — “infocobuild | Learning Languages - Learning Japanese”,
- Shop for Japanese. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Japanese - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- It is considered an agglutinative language and is distinguished by a complex system of honorifics reflecting the hierarchical nature of Japanese society, with verb forms and particular vocabulary which indicate the relative status of speaker and listener. — “Japanese language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Japanese (日本語 nihongo) is spoken in Japan, and essentially nowhere else other than South Korea and China, where some use it as a second language. The language is strongly influenced by Chinese though the two are unrelated; Japanese may be. — “Japanese phrasebook - Wikitravel”,
- Consider why you are learning Japanese and select the method and financial investment that best reflects the results or purpose you wish to achieve. If you are learning for fun because you like Japanese culture such as manga (comics) and anime (animation) or for travel, get an audio learning CD. — “How to Learn Japanese - wikiHow”,
- websites, A website dedicated to students learning japanese and their teachers, Japanese language, learn Japanese, lessons Japanese vocabulary, katakana, kanji, hiragana,Japanese links, grammar, web, websites, resource for languages, news, Japan. — “Best Japanese Websites”, uni.edu
- Information about written and spoken Japanese, including kanji, katakana and hiragana. — “Japanese - hiragana, katakana, kanji, romaji”,
- Useful information about the Japanese Alphabet, How to write letters, pronunciation and calligraphy, you will also learn the different consonants and vowels in Japanese - Linguanaut. — “Japanese Alphabet”,
- Historical linguists agree that Japanese is a Japonic language, but do not agree further about the origin of the Japanese language; there are several competing theories (presented roughly in descending order of likelihood): Japanese is a relative. — “Japanese language - Definition”,
- There are a number of proposed relationships with other languages, but none of them has gained unanimous acceptance. Japanese is an agglutinative language. Japanese is a mora-timed language. The Japanese language is written with a combination of three scripts:. — “Japanese language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of Japanese in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Japanese. Pronunciation of Japanese. Translations of Japanese. Japanese synonyms, Japanese antonyms. Information about Japanese in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Japanese - definition of Japanese by the Free Online”,
related videos for japanese
- Japanese Cute Obsession Japan is the capital of everything is cute! But why is that? Also in this video is gimmeabreakman: And ShenziShenzi:
- Japanese Addresses How Japanese addresses work, and other opposites, by Derek Sivers -
- Learn Japanese Video Vocabulary www.japanesepod101.com JapanesePod101.com presents Video Vocabulary, a video and audio tool to assist you in improving your understanding of the Japanese language.
- Learn Japanese: Introduction to Japanese Lesson on Japanese for the very beginner From & & www.1nichi1 - my blog!
- Japanese Fanta Commericals Fantasubbed A series of Fanta commercials from Japan. Now with English "fansub" subtitles! By the way, "dorobo neko", which I translated literally as "thieving cat", is a slang term that refers to a woman who chases after a man married to someone else.
- Learn Japanese Numbers 1 to 20 My FREE "How to Get Fluent in Japanese" ebook is at Fun Hip Hop track to learn Japanese numbers.
- Top 10 Free Online Resources for Learning Japanese (#1-5) Download the free e-book, or read more: These are resources 1-5 in my top 10 list. These will help you to learn Japanese better, more effectively, and hopefully motivate you a little bit. If you enjoyed these Japanese resources, please share them with someone else! Spread the love! For Links to these resources, please visit: Check out #6-10 Here: Groovy Music: Subscribe to Tofugu articles via RSS: Subscribe to Tofugu articles via Email:
- Strange Japanese Sea Creatures Exotic creatures lie at the bottom of Japan's Suruga Bay, including spider crabs, chimeras and lantern sharks. See all National Geographic videos:
- Japanese Precision ... They've sure got this precision marching thing finely tuned. ... I do not own any rights of this video ... Thanks to /user/takeyan100
- japanese high school Some video from a Japanese high school
- The Vapors - Turning Japanese Music video by The Vapors performing Turning Japanese.
- [JAPANESE PARODY]POWER RANGERS This is a parody of Power Rangers! Made by Tetsuya Nakashima! ITS HISTARICAL!!^^
- Japanese Face MY FACEBOOK: TWITTER: Equals Three t-shirts are here: districtlin.es The outro song "Stalkin' Your Mom" is written and performed by Wax. Download the mp3 here: 3.ly *********************************** *********************************** Here are the links to the content discussed in this video. Please don't harass the content creators or send them hate-messages. Thanx: Car Wreck Parkowanie w Limanowej: Drunk Santa Caught On Surveillance Cam: Japanese toilet experience 1:
- Japanese Binocular Soccer What happens when you put a soccer ball, Japanese players and binoculars on the players eyes? One hilarious funny video
- U-Min (Japanese poppers) Whoever said asians can't dance? This is the art of popping at its very best.
- Japanese train station during rush hour Sardines in a can? --- Outtake from the Why Democracy? Documentary...
- Japanese Hornets Giant Japanese hornets slaughter European honeybee hive. From National Geographic. - - - - - -On Japanese Honeybee defense: Ono, M., Igarashi, T., Ohno, E., and Sasaki, M. Unusual thermal defence by a honeybee against mass attack by hornets. Nature 377, (1995) 334-36 - - - - - -Interesting clinical cases of venom leading to tissue damage and organ failure. : Kei, S., et al. Multiple organ failure due to Vespa mandarinia (wasp) stings. J of Japanese Soc for Dialysis Therapy. Vol. 36 No. 2 pp. 131-134 (2003). Yoichi Y., et al Cutaneous hemorrhage or necrosis findings after Vespa mandarinia (wasp) stings may predict the occurrence of multiple organ failure. National Defense Med J. Vol. 54 No. 1 pp. 11-14 (2007). - - - - - -Hornet larvae produce a substance that has shown to increase endurance through increased fat metabolism: Demura, S. Effect of amino acid mixture intake on physiological responses and rating of perceived exertion during cycling exercise. Perception and Motor Skills 96, (2003) 883-95. Tsuchita, H. Effects of vespa amino acid mixture identical to hornet larval saliva on the blood biochemical indices of running rats. Nutrition Research 17, (1997) 999-1012. Ogasawara, J., Abe, T. Amino Acid Mixture to Vespa Larval Saliva Increases both Leptin Secretion and Basal Lipolysis in Rat Adipocytes. Food Science and Technology Research Vol. 14 (2008), No. 1 pp. 95-98.
- Japanese Toy Stores!! A visit to 3 Japanese toy stores in the Osu Kannon shopping district of Nagoya, Japan.
- Adventures: Japanese Supermarket Just thought some of you armchair Japan lovers would like a quick tour of a Japanese supermarket.
- Amazing Japanese Drift (JZX100 vs B324R vs AE86) toyota jzx 100 vs b234r vs AE86..this was just a test by the 3 best drifters of japan.
- Japanese Spider Man The opening of Spiderman in japan. He had a Robot?oO
- Namasensei's Japanese Lessons - Lesson 1 Hiragana Namasensei teaches you how to read write and speak Japanese
- Japanese Sushi Documentary Ordering There are no waiters or waitresses at sushi-ya So how do you order? Customers order the things they like direct from the chef The main menu items are the same in any sushi-ya Most typically you will find "ohtoro," "chuutoro," and "toro" This indicates the quality of the tuna Ohtoro uses the highest grade fish, rich in fat and very delicious The rice known as "shari" is the finest quality "koshihikari" brand On the other hand toro is a junk food for low income earners The fish is recycled and instead of rice, barley or minced pasta is used Beer Beer is a popular drink item The cap is removed for you but you must pour yourself With two people or more pouring for each other is the Japanese way In the case of business colleagues the lower ranking staff must pour for their superiors first "Maa maa maa maa" You must say this when pouring a drink The person receiving the drink must say "Oh toh toh toh" "Maa maa maa maa" "Oh toh toh toh" "Maa maa maa maa" "Oh toh toh toh" "Maa maa maa maa" "Oh toh toh toh" In the case of couples, the lady must pour for the man and then pour for herself This is the Samurai way
- YouTube Funny Japanese TSA Airport Security
- Japanese Game Show Amazing really, those crazy japanese citizens.
- How to Make Bento (Japanese Boxed Lunch) Ingredients for Bento (serves 1) - Potato Salad - 40g Potato (1.41 oz) 10g Carrot (0.35 oz) 400cc Water (1.69 us cup) 1/2 tsp Salt 4cm Cucumber (1.57 inch) A pinch of Salt 1 tbsp Sweet Corn 1/2 tsp Vinegar A pinch of Sugar A pinch of Black Pepper 1 tsp Mayonnaise 1 Cherry Tomato - Chicken Karaage - 50g Chicken (1.76 oz) 2/3 tbs Kimchi Base or 1/2 Soy Sauce + 1/2 Sake + Grated Garlic 1 tsp Potato Starch Frying Oil - Honey Glazed Pumpkin - 40g Pumpkin (1.41 oz) Honey Toasted Black Sesame Seeds 1/8 Apple - Onigiri - 140g Fresh Steamed Rice (4.94 oz) Noritama Furikake - Egg & Seaweed Yukari Furikake - Red Shiso Leaf 2 sheets of 19×5cm Toasted Nori (7.5x2 inch) - Spinach Tamagoyaki - 1 Egg 40g Spinach (1.41 oz) 1 tsp Soy Sauce 1 Vienna Sausage 1/2 tsp Oil **Trick to make bento in the busy morning is preparing the ingredients the night before or using premade ingredients from the market. ** Recently, bento regained its popularity in Japan for its safe and balanced diet and many Japanese bring their own bento to school and work. About Music: Frederic Chopin - Valse in D-flat major "Minute Waltz" - Op. 64 No. 1 Play by Muriel Nguyen Xuan, recording by Stephane Magnenat Creative Commons
- How to speak fluent Japanese without saying a word PART 2 My assistant Remi and I will teach you to speak fluent Japanese in just 3 minutes. It's Part 2 of the course. Many people think that our How to Speak Japanese lessons are just a joke and are supposed to be funny. This is an actual way to learn Japanese and you will need to be able to make these noises and understand them in order to be fluent. I am very happy if the videos make you happy and make you laugh, If you watch Japanese anime and manga or tv shows you have probably heard these sounds before. I hope you will try this on your Japaneses friends. Good Luck. I hope you will check out our other videos to help you speak Japanese fluently. Visit Remi's channel too please. We love you all. Good luck becoming the best Japanese speaker you can be.
- Amazing Japanese Fake Pool title says all
- Bruce Lee VS japanese school Fight from Jing wu men/The Chinese connection/ Fist of Fury/La fureur de vaincre. I am not the copyright owner of this movie, so please stop asking me to put advertisements.
- The Empty Mind - Kyudo or Japanese Archery Yet another clip from The Empty Mind Documentary. This is a rare opportunity to see the great archers of the Japan Kyudo Federation. the Location is the Meiji Shrine in Shibuya.
- Tiny Japanese Girl A tune by Savlonic Now available on Amazon And iTunes: Lyrics: -------------------------------------------------------- Tiny Japanese girl You're my Tiny Japanese girl Tiny Japanese girl Get out my shoe box girl I need to put my shoes away....
- How to speak fluent Japanese without (hardly) saying a word PART 3 Visit Remi at Remi and Ken teach some common Japanese abbreviations In this lesson on how to speak Japanese, the very handsome and beautiful Remi and I teach you how to use Japanese abbreviations. In the Japanese language, everything is abbreviated. Here we teach you some common abbreviations for stores and restaurants. The reastaurant First Kitchen becomes Fuakin. ファッキン ファーストキッチンMany people thought this was a funny joke that we made up, but this is true. Some people think that Fuakin sounds like an English swear word, but this is how First Kitchen is abbreviated in many parts of Japan. Kentucy Fried Chicken becomes Kentucky... and Family Mart is Famima Starbuck is STa-ba... Now you know how to speak Japanese fluently so enjoy exploring Japan and learning more Japanese.
- HOW TO SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD 日本語を教える田中 KEN TANAKA and REMI FEBRUARY teach you how to speak Japanese fluently without saying anything at all. This video previously appeared on Gimmeabreakman's channel. Please visit Remi at This video will teach you how to speak Japanese. If you are learning or studying Japanese it will help your fluency and if you have no interest in learning to speak Japanese, it will teach you enough so that you can communicate with out ever having to learn anything :) I am happy if you find this funny, but it is not just a joke. It is also a serious Japanese lesson and you will need to learn this in order to become a great Japanese speaker.
- Giant Japanese Salamanders Giant salamanders, some growing up to 5-feet in length, face a barrier of dams in Japan, built to control flooding. Now it's hoped a new system will help these giant amphibians get upstream past the dams to lay their eggs.
- japanese humor
- Pretty Intense Japanese Lesson smart.fm Hey guys. I'm fluent in Japanese, so I decided to share some of my skills with you. It's pretty intense.
- Funny Japanese Kid A little Japanese boy presents flowers to girls after their piano peformances. He succeeds the first time, gets rejected on the second...his reaction is priceless! He cries out in Japanese "NANDE?!?! which means WHY?!?!"
- Japanese Crystal Ball Performer (Contact Juggling) This guy was hanging out in Yoyogi park in Harajuku, Tokyo, on a Sunday afternoon. He has clearly practiced a lot! I loved the music he played during his performance. My friends and I were completely mesmerized. He has a very expressive face too, with a charming smile... it really sells the show in the end. Made me feel like a little kid. UPDATE: This video has been up for nearly a year now and I have some information that some of my viewers will appreciate. First, the juggler's name is Okotanpe - and yes he's amazing - one of my favorite memories of Japan! Second, the song that he uses in his final act is called ソレイユ (soreiyu, spelled using katakana, meaning sun, is the Japanese pronunciation of the French word "soleil", also meaning sun). It is sung by Yoshie Nakano 中納良恵. Here's a link to the video: The beginning of the song is by UA (ううあ) and it comes from an old Japanese folk song: Here are the traditional lyrics: I don't know exactly what size ball Okotanpe uses in this video (other users have suggested that it is 95mm - 100mm), but you're welcome to ask him. Here's his youtube page: Also, here's his official webpage: Here's where you can buy a crystal ball pouch like Pakkun If you're interested in contact juggling, check out this online community: Hope this info helps! Keep asking if you're confused about anything! A special thank ...
- Futuristic Japanese Cars Cool designs and bizarre concept cars take the stage at Japan's motor show, including Honda's 'organic' car skin and a rotating Nissan that talks you out of a bad mood.
- Funny Japanese show Funny Japanese show Promote and share your videos at Bikes Shop http
twitter about japanese
- thedangold: [email protected]: @thedangold so i have a plan dude, do you like doing japanese at all?love doing Japanese style :)))) makes me happy
- yjw1974: @xX_Vocal_Lia_Xx I think Gontasan hair is cool!! Gontasan is Japanese lagacy doll.
- gmdudot: http:///corp-747119.html #japanese #used #cars #jpan Jpan Rework Corp.
- ryanloveswolves: @MusicBx damnnnn! Spice & Wolf only has 2 seasons but 1 is in Japanese only but is being made english now. & season 1 is dvd only on netflix
- brkglobal: Japan's new graduates facing grim job prospects: A record one-third of Japanese university st... http://bit.ly/h2zcms [Yahoo! Asia news]
- JKSLtd: @ste_propertyman We are specialists in the eradication of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive weeds. Happy to discuss http://bit.ly/agTV4g
- kennedy_dog: 行きたい･･･けど時間がががが！｜ 新川洋司 展 -THE ART OF YOJI SHINKAWA- ｜http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/japanese/news/20101222.html
- Hpility: Productive today! Back to home listening to snsd run devil run in Japanese version! http://youtu.be/dfYz_SdOubE
- vnakajiv: Because I studied the English, I have forgotten Japanese
- jdhmotorsport: For fans of everything motorised and Japanese follow @JDMAttire some cool designs on there. Please RT
- marleysky: RT @thequote: Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese Proverb #quote
- ICloudCenter: PHP site in Japanese http://bit.ly/eoPiME #programmer #web #designer #project #outsource #Telemarketing #PHP #MySQL #PHP #site #in #Japanese
- jaypule: Waiting on Japanese curry. I'm living for it.
- Wilfried139: @JapanDating look for japanese young slim single girl must speak english highschool wait for that wilfried139
- racing_waiting: http://bit.ly/f14QFl - This week's scrapophile machine is Japanese, RWD, cheap and awesome.
- asiancha: Web Press Happa-no-Kofu wants to translate "New Baby", published in Cha [http://j.mp/dRjrxK ], into Japanese. Will Tai give them permission?
- OshigotoOZ: 豪州： Kitchenhand Needed for Japanese Cafe Melbourne CBD location - Australia http://ht.ly/1aUNjl
- fxForexFixing: ARS/JPY: 1 Japanese Yen = 0.04815 Argentine Peso
- fxForexFixing: AED/JPY: 1 Japanese Yen = 0.04448 United Arab Emirates Dirham
- DukeTakahashi: RT @CandleCharting: Japanese Stocks Fluctuate as Steelmakers Decline, Banks Advance: 18 (Bloomberg) -- Japanese stocks fluctuated as... http://bit.ly/i1gdbI
- OshigotoSG: シンガポール： Japanese Speaking Sales Manager - HK (B2B) - RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited - Singapore http://ht.ly/1aUNl6
- teapalace: RT @dc_london2: #London Tea Palace Package Including Mug Infuser and Three Tea Caddies: Detox, Japanese Bancha, and White Peony ... http://bit.ly/hQWtCP
- jesslynCW: "@ellawindy: #iwishicould speak Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese and France without study :p"
- heraldglobe: In a project that looks like it borrowed material from the movie ‘Jurassic Park’, Japanese scientists are ... http://tf.to/dQyv
- wwwLoveBella_nl: Tsubasa Inspired Japanese Eye makeup - www.cl2425.com Requested by ChaeLin08 (Tsubasa look), babali... http://ow.ly/1aUNHS
- toratomizu: at japanese class right now! Sensei said that we can make money easily at japan...
- John_Slavin: http://bit.ly/f14QFl - This weeks scrapophile machine is Japanese and goes sideways.
- swipestudy: helping someone study Japanese - Greetings and useful expressions #flashcards #learning #studytips http://
- investmentsinfo: Japanese Stocks Fluctuate as Steelmakers Decline, Banks Advance: Jan. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Japanese stocks fluctuat... http://bit.ly/i8jF42
- smokyo: Japan's new graduates facing grim job prospects: A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating t... http://bit.ly/fjeZIA
- OshigotoTH: タイ： Internal Auditor-Chinese or Japanese speaking -- THAICOM PCL. -- Nonthaburi http://ow.ly/1aUO5T
- ProtoKun: And Versus XIII is PS3 exclusive. Good news for… some people? I guess? Does this game still matters to anyone non-japanese?
- imLeesiang_sb: @iheartbieber04 owh so it's a real japanese teacher? not like it's a malaysian, but when there to learn? what's KK? here is call ECA.
- kecia_91: SNSD to release Japanese version of “Run Devil Run” on January 25th
- 7van: @MistaKoo Look for that Yuuko and see for yourself! (BTW there is no "Oh" but "Ou" in the correct romanization of Japanese as far as I know)
- NoLimitInfinite: We're looking for dedicated and fluent Korean, Chinese and Japanese Translators! Apply at the forum http://is.gd/eWkVgR
- pauldanke: The Japanese are using cloning technology and recently found preserved tissue to create a Wooly Mammoth/first reported snuffaluffagus boner
- stemcellnews: BioPortfolio News Japanese scientists push boundaries with new mammoth cloning project: Tajiki... http://bit.ly/gwi3cY BioPortfolio News
- Otakucho: Lower Intermediate S6 #2 - Would You Like a Japanese Gift or Not? http://ow.ly/1aUOAl
- totemltd: Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese Proverb #quote
- KristyCortez: RT @EpicTweets_: Can you tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese? http://lx.im/19PAL - ad
- 2DTeleidoscope: @vucub_caquix funny, how can they like this nonsense?" For all I know, some Japanese guy in his ota-room is gagging himself with laughter.
- Iwanjka: RT @nskharmony: @Iwanjka good morning.,..sense human in Japanese is Jinsei no igi,Gypsy is Jipushi,now in spanish sense human is Sentido de la vida ,.....
- tokkin_st: RT @MrTexasDaddy: Video about my book "The Speeches of Texas Daddy," in a Japanese bookstore: http://t.co/sCjY2ei via @youtube
- modernfuss: Hi Blaine, thanks for the Q&A. Let us know what you think of the Japanese bands we recommended- see Q9 http://bit.ly/hmPgV9 @mysteryjets
- tomoe_g: @Kal_Capone Thank u! I'll do the best :) I think Japanese is very difficult language :-(
- yolo_voice: See what we can find about Japanese popculture on Twitter
- sonofgodzilla: @Prewetty Also... apparently Prologus is on the Japanese PSN right now...
- SenoritaLicious: @shlaa5aa waat 4 years OMG! how could you xD hmm in Drama's yeah I like japanese more too
- kigotaos: Two and a Half Men - S08E14: Lookin\" for Japanese Subs HDTVRip by LOL : Two and a Half Men - Season 8 Episode... http:///ja08mj
- ryanloveswolves: @MusicBx idk if its on netflix XD i downloaded the Japanese version cause its better XP although the english one is good as well
- Satie5000: AH! forgot to tell my new email address to my japanese friends! haha. all is well. won't tell for awhile hehe.
- JamesRCoffey: #Shinto#Japanese#religion#shrines http:///sacred-shinto-shrines-of-japan/
- Hwilliamsdesign: Cover of Japanese Fashion Magazine So-En - January 2011 issue http://fb.me/T7skN5Rk
- pauldanke: The Japanese are using cloning technology and recently found preserved tissue to create a Wooly Mammoth if it looks like Ray Ramano I'll die
- bongqiuqiu: And about the Japanese guy, I just told him to not die, and to not email me. He reply some weird Japanese English. At least I did my part.
- qaqadove: Two And A Half Men S08E14 hdtv.XviD-LOL Lookin\" for Japanese Subs : Two And A Half Men S08E14 hdtv.XviD-LOL... http:///3kyt6a
- Hengyin_496646: RT @allkpop: SNSD to release Japanese version of “Run Devil Run” on January 25th http://t.co/bFOcsdA
- saqqara0212: RT @dkpopnews: [Video] You better Run Run Run,SNSD released preview audio for Japanese Version of Run... http://bit.ly/geIOsX #dkpopnews
- heji520: Today Taylor is to be on Japanese channel.
- MichaelLMusic: Aaaaw I just saw the cutest japanese woman......
- jenjunseob210: hope not... ^^" RT @angelcytheria: Listening to Miryo rap Sign in japanese is weird...i wonder if @joker891219 will be weird too. ><
- fumidor: @lisaintokyo I've never read Japanese version lol Okay I would try it!!
- LatzafAtgur: #bestsellers Japanese Umbrella Decorative Protector Skin Decal Sticker for Sony Digital Reader Pocket PRS 300 http://bit.ly/gmHtwT
- kecia_91: Sample 30-seconds of SNSD’s Japanese “Run Devil Run” track!
- DiscoverPC: The Japanese mission visit Hennessy before heading to Bordeaux - http://ow.ly/3FzJ6
- newsinjapan: Japan's new graduates facing grim job prospects: A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating t... http://bit.ly/eM15As
- angelcytheria: Listening to Miryo rap Sign in japanese is weird...i wonder if @joker891219 will be weird too. ><
- pauldanke: The Japanese are using cloning technology and recently found preserved tissue to create a Wooly Mammoth. Wooly Bully indeed! #SAMTHESHAM
- _hadouKEN_: RT @salomesayWHAAAT LMFAOOO JAPANESE! you were in that jont for a minute<< I have a niche for languages lmao. tigrinya is next, just watch!
- kanpaifr: [new post] 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan http://bit.ly/fmoclH
- NatalieRHarris: Hideous anxiety nightmares about sharks & snakes. Something to do with the fact I went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner & ordered eel?
- elizshaheen: Dear @amazon japan-If my prefs are set to English & I've only bought from the English JP site; why do I receive daily emails in Japanese?
- noheyy: @lukewilliamss TOKYO (AP) — A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating this spring have not found j... #lukewilliamss
- pooledancing: @lukewilliamss TOKYO (AP) — A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating this spring have not found j... #lukewilliamss
- njfifjsifjsfi: @lukewilliamss TOKYO (AP) — A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating this spring have not found j... #lukewilliamss
- welistyou: @lukewilliamss TOKYO (AP) — A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating this spring have not found j... #lukewilliamss
- CaliforniaGurss: @lukewilliamss TOKYO (AP) — A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating this spring have not found j... #lukewilliamss
- dericsmeth: @lukewilliamss TOKYO (AP) — A record one-third of Japanese university students graduating this spring have not found j... #lukewilliamss
- yunishish: Yeeeah quite good jud~ had tomato based meatsauce (other than white sauce, mushroom and something untranslatably japanese)
- JoeSays14: @my1luuuv but you know some japanese girls ever said to me that saying sweet words like I usually do was ridiculous and kimoi lol :D
- CarGoVrooom: Export used Toyota Mark II GF-GX100 Automatic Sedan-Car direct from Japanese dealer.: Year: - - Mileage:... http://bit.ly/hynxZm
- pauldanke: The Japanese are using cloning technology and recently found preserved tissue to create a Wooly Mammoth ... and subsequent jerky products.
- tellmery: ~*~ New and Used Parts Here!: Motorcycle, classic Japanese or Euro stock, Street/Dirt/Vintage, and ATV, ATC, we ... http://bit.ly/hRKoby
- investmentsinfo: Japanese shares rebound as Wall Street eyed: The announcement was made on a public holiday in the United States,... http://bit.ly/fn2UIQ
- RodainJoubert: Google search for "Yomi". Result 1: definition as the Japanese word for the underworld. Fair enough.
- JCBKay: Gree on iPhone; now I can have a classic early 2000 Japanese mobile phone interface for downloading games on my iPhone 4. Um, no thanks. :/
- WhySoCrappy: Just hear the run devil run japanese version. Sounds nice!!
- chirpinator: @nerdlunch Have hope, nerds: quotes from Japanese girls explaining why they love dating nerds: http:///li/507 #otaku #love
- dferecords: New post: Hot Japanese Girls Creampie - Aira Saotome http:///?p=16549
- pauldanke: The Japanese are using cloning technology and recently found preserved tissue to create a Wooly Mammoth. Ted Nugent is clearing wall space.
- looollaby: http:///japanese-drama/reinoryokusha-odagiri-kyoko-no-uso/ randomly clicked on this drama & then...wow look who's acting!
- tonycoopin: Eco Vita launches new Japanese herbal detox tea: This caffeine free tea is said to incorporate a blend of 12 anc... http://bit.ly/grpqf4
- nhocpro: Free Download Japanese Adult Video: [ARMG086] Tsubomi, Anju Himeno - Suddenly Launched in Pants #2 http://jav4/?p=49978
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about japanese
“Some audio resources on the net (Page 1) - Other Japanese-Related Stuff - Tae Kim's Guide to Japanese Forum - To address questions and improvements for the Japanese Grammar Guide as well as topics concerning Japanese in general”
— Some audio resources on the net (Page 1) - Other Japanese,
“Written in Japanese. Eri's easy-peasy recipes. 2009/Jan - by Eri. Cell phone snapshots blog. 2010 Jan - by the 1997- by Web Japanese staff. If you have any comments or suggestions”
— web japanese blog,
“Akebono was Yokozuna for eight years and won 11 championship tournaments during his reign, and became a Japanese citizen in 1996 before retiring from sumo competition in 2001 to become a coach. He probably relished the chance to Japan News and Forum. The Divine Wind Blog. Tofugu. Tofugu – Jpnz”
— Retired sumo champ Akebono on Japanese promo for "Glee!",
“Japanese-online Forum. Share your thougths on Japanese Language, Culture, and lots more! Japanese- is a free service of Pacific Software Publishing,”
— FORUM, japanese-
“Study Japanese online. Games, the best flash cards, dictionary, lessons and much more.. Online Dictionary - StudyJapanese Forums - JLPT - Studygroup - Japanese Forum”
— Online Dictionary - Japanese Forum,
“On March 3rd, Japanese families pray for their daughters' growth and There are now three kinds of rice in the world. First, Japonica -- the Japanese favorite”
— Willamette Japanese Blog: JSSL Archives, blog.willamette.edu
“The definitive language Japanese forum site for Japanese speaking people in London, UK and Ireland”
— Japanese Forum, Japanese message board,