- Laas was a Changeling and one of the "hundred" that were sent by the Founders to gather information on the solids they encountered. Like the Founders, Laas had an established distrust of solids based on experience. — “Laas - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki”, memory-
- LAAS Local Area Augmentation System. See more at The Local Area Augmentation System (LAAS) is an all-weather aircraft landing system based on real-time differential correction of the GPS signal. Local reference receivers send data to a central location at the airport. — “Laas definition by Babylon's free dictionary”,
- (file)  Noun. Declension of lås. singular. plural. Neuter. indefinite. definite. indefinite nominative. lås. låset. lås. låsen. genitive. lås. låsets. lås. låsens. lås n. — “lås - Wiktionary”,
- Laas was a Founder and one of "the Hundred" Changelings sent out by the Great Link to find the Progenitor. — “Laas - Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki”, memory-
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Laas Unltd. Get exclusive content and interact with Laas Unltd. right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Laas Unltd. | Facebook”,
- What does LAAS stand for? Definition of LAAS in the list of acronyms and abbreviations provided by the Free Online Dictionary and Thesaurus. — “LAAS - What does LAAS stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations”,
- People named Laas. Find the person you're looking for and related people. — “Laas - Pipl Profiles”,
- Definition of Laas in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Laas. Pronunciation of Laas. Translations of Laas. Laas synonyms, Laas antonyms. Information about Laas in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Laas - definition of Laas by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Español: Lasa/Laas es un municipio italiano de la Provincia autónoma de Bolzano, en la Trentino-Alto Adigio Français: Lasa/Laas est une commune italienne de la Province autonome de Bolzano dans la région Trentin-Haut-Adige. — “Category:Laas - Wikimedia Commons”,
- The Local Area Augmentation System (LAAS) is an all-weather aircraft landing system based on real-time differential correction of LAAS's VHF uplink signal is currently slated to share the frequency. — “Local Area Augmentation System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- LAAS Current Corporate Jet Register, business jets, world corporate jets. — “LAAS Current Corporate Jet Register, business jets, world”,
- Features star party and general meeting information as well as public education resources. "Heart Nebula", image generated by LAAS member Rick Wiggins. — “Los Angeles Astronomical Society”,
- LAAS is based on a single GPS reference station facility located on the property of the airport being serviced. This information allows users within 45 km of the LAAS ground station to perform GPS-based position fixes with 0.5-meter (95%) accuracy and to perform all civil flight. — “LAAS information from the Stanford GPS Lab”, waas.stanford.edu
- Facts and figures about Laas, taken from Freebase, the world's database. — “Laas facts - Freebase”,
- The Federal Aviation Administration is responsible for the safety of civil aviation. The U.S. version of the Ground Based Augmentation System (GBAS) has traditionally been referred to as the Local Area Augmentation System (LAAS). — “Navigation Services”, faa.gov
- LAAS. GPS/LAAS is currently under research and development by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), which will serve as the next generation navigation aid for aircraft precision approach and landing with the objective to replace current Instrument Landing System (ILS). — “LAAS”, mmae.iit.edu
- Distributor of fluid power and process control products covering Iowa, central Illinois and Nebraska. — “James H. Laas Company, Inc”,
- LAAS's VHF uplink signal is currently slated to share the frequency band from 108 MHz to One of the primary benefits of LAAS is that a single installation at a major airport can. — “Local Area Augmentation System: Definition from ”,
- LAAS is part of the Institute of Information and Engineering Sciences and Technologies () of CNRS. LAAS is a Carnot Institute, label that emphasizes quality and relevance of the work related to socio-economic issues. — “LAAS”, www2.laas.fr
- LAAS, Ltd. has closed. — “LAAS Home Page”,
- Jean-Claude Laprie founded and directed from 1975 onwards this flagship topic of his laboratory (LAAS-CNRS) in Toulouse, France. His contributions to the formulation of the concepts and methodologies of dependability rapidly granted him an international leadership. — “Home | LAAS CNRS”, laas.fr
related videos for laas
- Laas Unltd. - Shades Track produced by Monroe Beats... From Laas Unltd.'s album "Backpack Inferno"... In stores NOV 12, 2010...
- Cubism: Nissan Cube @ 2008 LAAS MORE LA AUTO SHOW STORIES: We've driven a 2008 Nissan Cube in right-hand-drive Japanese specification. We've also seen it as an art project in the hands of students from the Brooks and Pratt Institutes. Now at the 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show, we're seeing the 2009 Nissan Cube, an actual production car that you'll be able to buy in the spring of 2009. The steering wheel is on the left side in this Nissan Cube, of course, and at 156.7 inches from nose to rump, it's nearly 10 inches longer than the previous-generation Cube we tested and it also rides on a 4-inch-longer wheelbase. If we were in Japan, there would probably be a third-row seat stuffed into this extra space, but for us, the extra length merely translates to more cargo room and better crashworthiness. As before, the second-row bench slides fore and aft. Fortunately, Nissan's box-shaped car hasn't grown so large that it's no longer cute: It's still more than 10 inches shorter than the Scion xB and a foot shorter than Nissan's Versa hatchback. Just as important, the 2009 Nissan Cube has the same overall shape as its iconic Japanese forbears and retains their signature styling cues. Up front, the slotted grille and lozengelike lighting elements are familiar — Nissan hopes the fascia design makes you think of a "bulldog in sunglasses." In back, you can't miss the asymmetrical swing gate and the wraparound illusion for the rear glass. Inside the cabin, the JDM Cube's front bench seat has given way to ...
- Mercedes SL65 Black @ 2008 LAAS CHECK OUT MORE SL65 AND LA AUTO SHOW COVERAGE: For every wish, there is a price. For every desire, there is a cost. And for every 2010 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series there will be an owner afraid of his car. Or at least there should be. Because the latest addition to AMG's lineup of Black Series specialty cars is as wicked as it looks. We say wicked because there's no other way to describe this car. It's menacing and imposing. It's low and it's wide. It's got vents, ducts, carbon-fiber body panels and even a rollover bar to prove its purpose. And it sounds vicious. Mildly so, at first. But like the train in Ray Bradbury's yarn, it rolls unassumingly into town, then quickly reveals its full potency. Its engine note begins with a sinister burble and ends in a vile shriek of high-velocity exhaust gas and sheer force. More important than any of this, however, is that the twin-turbo 6.0-liter V12 of the SL Black Series makes 661 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque. And that kind of motivation, friends, is nothing if not wicked.
- LAAS UNLIMITED EXCLUSIVE LAAS UNLIMITED
- Rasputin feat. Laas Minute - Vibecatcher Part 2 Part 2
- Freestyle Battle Adi vs. Laas Minute Part 1 All Riot Freestyle Battle Hamburg 2004
- Freestyle Battle Gregpipe vs. Laas Minute Part 2 All Riot Freestyle Battle Hamburg 2004
- Olli Banjo - Unmöglich Pt. II feat Laas Unlimited FREITAG 24.10.2008 ALI A$ ALBUM BOMBE (ursprünglich 17.10.08) Olli Banjo Sparring III Unmöglich Laas Unlimited Sparring 3
- New Lotus Evora @ 2008 LAAS FOR MORE LOTUS AND 2008 LAAS INFO: Lotus took the wraps off its Project Eagle at the 2008 British Auto Show. It's now called the Evora, a midengine 2+2 coupe that the company says can accommodate two big "American males in the front seats." The Malaysian-owned, British-based marque will build the new model on a new assembly line at its plant in Hethel at the rate of about 2000 units annually. The Evora is named for a city in Portugal about 65 miles east of Lisbon. It gets a Toyota-sourced, Lotus-tuned 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 276 horsepower. The aluminum-intensive car weighs just under 3000 pounds and is characterized by asymmetric wheel sizes, a short rear overhang and a long front overhang. Lotus claims 0-to-60-mph acceleration will take less than 5.0 seconds, with a top speed in excess of 160 mph. In the cabin, Lotus points out that it veers away from "racing-car-inspired technical minimalism." The company said the Evora "employs a softer approach that [uses] premium quality materials and finishes to create a contemporary but luxurious ambience." The cabin is trimmed in aluminum and hand-stitched leather and gets a new Alpine multimedia system with a 7-inch touchscreen and Bluetooth and iPod connectivity functions. Antilock brakes and stability and traction control are all standard. Options include a reversing camera with a removable satellite navigation element. Mike Kimberley, CEO of Group Lotus, described the Evora as "the biggest milestone ...
- Olli Banjo - Unmöglich PT.2 feat. Laas Unlimited unmöglich , Sparring III Banjo Laas Unlimited
- Laas Unltd. - Lyricist (DOWNLOAD auf http://) FREE DOWNLOAD
- Laas Unltd. - Selbstkritik FREE DOWNLOAD Kamera/Schnitt: Oliver Tietgen
- 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show (LAAS) Day 1 Highlights The Inside Scoop by Inside Line on 2009 LAAS Porsche Boxster Spyder @ 2009 LAAS: Chevrolet Cruze @ 2009 LAAS: Hyundai Sonata @ 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show: Finally, after two rounds of international auto shows in Frankfurt and Tokyo, it's time for the 2009 LA Auto Show. It's the first big American show of the season and it's already shaping up nicely thanks to a few notable world debuts that have already been announced.
- Laas caanood1 Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland
- Freestyle Battle Gregpipe vs. Laas Minute Part 1 All Riot Freestyle Battle Hamburg 2004
- Boxster/Cayman Refreshed @ 2008 LAAS MORE PORSCHE AND 2008 LAAS: The 2009 Porsche Boxster is a more substantial upgrade than its modest cosmetic changes might indicate. Like the Porsche 911 that has been thoroughly refreshed this year, this Boxster benefits from new engines, a new dual-clutch automated manual transmission and a number of smaller changes to give it another few years before a complete redesign will be required. The standard Boxster now gets a 2.9-liter horizontally opposed six-cylinder with 255 horsepower, while the upgraded Boxster S gets a direct-injected 3.4-liter six with 310 hp. Although the engines only offer modest output gains over their predecessors, Porsche claims that both of the power plants represent comprehensive redesigns that also offer cleaner emissions and increased fuel-efficiency. A new dual-clutch automated manual transmission is the big news for this Boxster. Officially known as the Porsche Doppelkupplungsgetriebe (PDK), the seven-speed gearbox replaces the Tiptronic automatic. Porsche says the PDK gearbox not only shifts faster than the Tiptronic, but also delivers improved fuel mileage. A Boxster S is now capable of accelerating to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.2 seconds, according to Porsche. Part of the improvement comes from a launch control system that comes as part of the optional Sports Chrono package. Not much changes in the chassis department. The basic suspension layout remains unchanged, although there are now slightly wider wheels to accommodate ...
- HARRIS & DJ SWEAP PFUND 500 FEAT. LAAS UNLTD - OL DA GIRLS Infos " COVER "
- New 2009 Nissan 370Z @ 2008 LAAS MORE ABOUT THE 370Z AND LAAS: Yes, there is still a sports car in the Nissan lineup that does not have all-wheel drive, launch control or a turbocharged engine. It's now called the Nissan 370Z and unlike the big bruiser of a sports car that is the GT-R, this new Z is actually smaller than its predecessor. It's an attempt to get the iconic sports car back to its roots, and from the looks of it, Nissan has done a solid job. Fully redesigned from top to bottom, the 2009 Nissan 370Z still rides on Nissan's rear-wheel-drive, front-midship (FM) platform. It's been modified to give this Z-car a shorter 100.4-inch wheelbase (down 3.9 inches) and a shorter overall length of 167.1 inches (down 2.7 inches). The 370Z is also wider at 72.6 inches (up 1.3 inches) with wider tracks front (up a half-inch) and rear (up 1.3 inches). All that shrinkage helps this Z shed a few pounds. A base-model 370Z with a manual transmission weighs in at 3232 pounds. That's 88 pounds less than a base-model 2008 Nissan 350Z with a manual transmission. Even the heaviest 370Z still weighs just 3314 pounds. It's not just the smaller dimensions that make the difference. The 370Z's lighter weight is also the result of its all-aluminum door panels, hood and rear hatch. Nissan says it added a long list of structural reinforcements to the 370Z as well, but the body-in-white is still lighter than before. With less weight to pull around, the larger-displacement 3.7-liter V6 engine should make for a ...
- Laas Unltd - Hippie Görl Backpack Inferno
- New 2010 Mazda 3 @ 2008 LAAS FOR FULL LA AUTO SHOW COVERAGE: Already one of the best cars in its class, the fully redesigned 2010 Mazda 3 is looking to put a little distance on its competitors. It gets all the usual upgrades you would expect in a new compact sedan — more power, more room, new features — yet it remains a straightforward yet sporty compact sedan. At 180.7 inches in overall length, the 2010 Mazda 3 is about 3 inches longer than its predecessor, yet it rides on the same 103.9-inch wheelbase as before. The width is unchanged, while the height is up a couple tenths of an inch. There are only modest changes under the hood. The base model Mazda 3 i uses the same 2.0-liter inline-4 engine as before. It generates 148 horsepower and 135 pound-feet of torque and comes standard with a five-speed manual transmission. The upgraded "s" model now gets a slightly larger 2.5-liter inline-4 rated at 167 hp and 168 lb-ft of torque. It comes standard with a six-speed manual. Both engines offer an optional five-speed automatic. Mazda says excellent fuel-efficiency has been a key element in this car's development, so this Mazda 3 returns slightly better mileage than its predecessor. The specific numbers are 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway with the 2.5-liter engine and six-speed manual transmission. Add 1 mpg in the city with the automatic. The smaller 2.0-liter returns 25 mpg in the city with the manual and 24 mpg with the automatic. On the highway it's rated at 33 mpg with either transmission ...
- 2008 LAAS: 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible FOR MORE LA AUTO SHOW: It's all right to consider the 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible the company's first real drop top. Sure, there was that M30 thing back in the early days, but it was just a regular old coupe that got shipped to ASC for a lobotomy. This G37 convertible is the real deal. It has unique bodywork, an upgraded interior and a three-piece retractable hardtop. Add to that Infiniti's new 3.7-liter V6 and this G37 drop top should have no trouble erasing the bad taste left behind by the M30. With the top in place, the G37 convertible looks almost identical to the coupe. It's somewhat of an illusion, however, as the convertible's body panels are unique from the A-pillars back. The result is a car that's actually 1.1 inches wider overall. The rear track is also 1.4 inches wider, as the rear suspension was modified slightly to make room for the folded hardtop. Overall, the G37 convertible is roughly 442 pounds heavier than the comparable coupe. Cargo capacity with the top up is actually better than the coupe at 10.3 cubic feet (versus the coupe's 7.2 cubic feet). With the top down, the space nearly disappears as the capacity drops to a little less than 2 cubic feet of space. There will be two models available — base and Sport 6MT. Both get the same 325-horsepower 3.7-liter V6 as the coupe. The base model gets a seven-speed automatic transmission as standard, while the Sport model comes with a close-ratio six-speed manual. No fuel-efficiency figures are ...
- Rasputin feat. Laas Minute - Vibecatcher Well, Rasputin (Bielefeld-based MC) featuring Laas Unltd. (Hamburg-based MC) catching some St.Pauli vibes.
- 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show (LAAS) Preview by Inside Line 2009 LAAS: Sneak Peak of What We Expect from the 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show: 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show Day 1 Highlights: 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show: Finally, after two rounds of international auto shows in Frankfurt and Tokyo, it's time for the 2009 LA Auto Show. It's the first big American show of the season and it's already shaping up nicely thanks to a few notable world debuts that have already been announced. The 2010 Porsche Boxster Spyder got the ball rolling when it appeared in early November. A high-performance version of the standard Boxster, the Spyder adds horsepower while doing away with the standard model's convertible roof. For those looking for something a little more mainstream, the 2011 Buick Regal will make its first auto show appearance in Los Angeles. A smaller, more performance-oriented sedan, the new Regal is hoping to once again reshape Buick's image. If that's still not enough practicality for you, the 2010 Toyota Sienna minivan is making its world debut in LA as well. It's one of the few true minivans left and Toyota is determined to keep it around for some time to come. Our coverage starts on December 2 when we'll have photos, blog posts and videos from the show floor.
- Freestyle Battle Adi vs. Laas Minute Part 2 All Riot Freestyle Battle Hamburg 2004
- Kia Soul @ 2008 LAAS NEED MORE SOUL? CHECK OUT: Everything substantive you'd like to know about the 2010 Kia Soul is in our first drive. At today's official unveiling at the LA Auto Show, Kia indulged in a little self-effacing wackiness. At least a dozen Souls were in attendance, easily surpassing Ford's collection of Mustangs, lending a packed-in feel to the press conference. As Tom Loveless, vice president of Kia Motors America, spoke, his apparently college-age twins appeared on web cam, LOL-ing and OMG-ing via IM as he told us the story of the Kia Soul. We don't need to tell you much about target demographics, then. We were also touched by the metallic "SOUL" sculpture that inflated like Jiffy Pop (in the images below), as Loveless and Tom Kearns, chief of Kia's US design team, closed out the conference. There's no functional need for this bit of installation art, but it reminded us of the giant Fiat 500 at this year's Geneva show. It's just fun and weird. That's all. Now for the informative stuff: The US-spec 2010 Kia Soul goes into production in January 2009 and will be at dealers by early spring. Kia doesn't want to talk about pricing, yet -- other than to let you know that it will be "aggressively priced," Loveless said. We take that to mean that you'll be able to get into a decent one for about $15000. Annual sales numbers, too, are anybody's guess, but, says Loveless, "There are two ways to look at 2009. One way is doom and gloom, oh my gosh, it's a 13-million-unit ...
- 2008 LAAS: Honda FC Sport Concept SEE MORE LA AUTO SHOW STORIES: You might recall that Honda has been testing a fuel-cell car in the real world for quite some time now. It's called the FCX, and it's not exactly the most attractive car on the road. In fact, if you close your eyes and imagine what a fuel-cell car looks like, you'll probably imagine something much cooler-looking than the homely FCX. More recently, Honda rolled out the FCX Clarity. It's a shapelier fuel-cell sedan, but unless you're into its technology, there's still not much to love. With that in mind, Honda's recently established Advanced Design Studio in Pasadena, California, dreamed up the FC Sport. As its name implies, the FC Sport is a more extreme version of the typical fuel-cell vehicle. It's designed to not only attract attention, but also exploit the advantages of hydrogen power for improved performance. Although it uses roughly the same drivetrain components as the FCX Clarity, it strategically places them to help achieve a very low center of gravity and improved weight distribution. A custom-formed fuel-cell stack sits up front, while the battery pack resides somewhere near the middle, just ahead of the electric motor. Behind that motor sit two storage tanks for the hydrogen fuel. They're visible through tinted windows and look as if they could have been pulled off a movie prop for Star Wars. Then again, the whole vehicle has a certain otherworldly look to it. From the abrupt nose up front to the hexagonal, rocket ...
- Kool Savas "Voldemort" feat. Laas Unltd. & Ercandize (Snippet) Snippet zum Track "Voldemort" feat. Laas Unltd. & Ercandize, prod. by Ryo Roesch aus dem Album "John Bello Story 2" (Nur Limited- und Deluxe-Edition!). Support the Artist, buy the Album, get the Full Track! Album bestellen: iTunes Store: :
- Ancient Cave Paintings in Laas Geel Somaliland
- Electric MINI E @ 2008 LAAS AN ELECTRIC MINI? READ MORE: BMW will build 500 copies of its first all-electric vehicle, the Mini E, as part of a pilot project aimed at private and corporate customers in California, New York and New Jersey. The Mini E will be formally unveiled next month at the 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show. The Mini E features a lithium-ion battery pack and a 201-horsepower electric motor driving the front wheels through a single-stage helical gearbox. BMW says the motor will produce peak torque of 162 pound-feet and will enable the car to accelerate from zero to 60 mph in less than 8.5 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to 95 mph, and the car can travel up to 150 miles on a single charge. BMW converted the standard Mini into a two-seater to accommodate the battery pack, which can be recharged from any standard power outlet. BMW also will provide owners with a special "wallbox" charging unit that will enable the batteries to fully charge in 2.5 hours. The Mini E is being assembled through the end of this year at the brand's factory in Oxford, England, with the driveline and batteries installed in Munich. BMW plans to put cars into the hands of 500 customers on a one-year lease with an extension option. The monthly payments cover all maintenance and other technical service. At the end of the lease, all the cars will be returned to BMW's engineering fleet for testing and evaluation. All of the pilot cars are painted metallic dark silver, with a pure silver roof ...
- Freestyle Battle Laas Minute vs. Norman Bates All Riot Freestyle Battle Hamburg 2004
- Ustad Mangal In Show, Laas Raka Prewozama Ustad Mangal In Show, Laas Raka Prewozama Chapa Rabande Raghla
- Ford Fusion Hybrid @ 2008 LAAS FOR MORE ABOUT THE FUSION AND MILAN HYBRIDS: With the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid presented at the Los Angeles auto show, the Dearborn-based automaker will go directly after Toyota and Honda for title of the most efficient hybrid sedan. Using an updated version of the full-hybrid system featured in the most recent Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner hybrids, the Fusion Hybrid is expected to return an impressive 39 mpg on the EPA city test cycle. If the Fusion Hybrid (and the mechanically identical Mercury Milan Hybrid) can achieve this figure, it will represent a 5-mpg improvement over the front-wheel-drive Escape/Mariner Hybrids and a 6-mpg improvement compared to the Toyota Camry Hybrid. The Honda Civic Hybrid posts 40 mpg in the EPA's city regimen. That's an impressive figure, given that the Fusion Hybrid uses the same 2.5-liter Atkinson cycle four-cylinder engine that makes up the gas-powered portion of the Escape Hybrid's powertrain. This engine incidentally makes 155 horsepower and 136 pound-feet of torque and is bolted to a continuously variable transmission, just as in the Escape Hybrid. But Ford is referring to the hybrid powertrain in the Fusion Hybrid as "system 2.0," copying computer company jargon. What that means is that the nickel-metal hydride battery is smaller, using 208 cells instead of 250. It's also more powerful by almost 20 percent. And, because of "improved chemistry," the battery can be run at a higher temperature and is cooled using cabin ...
- Laas caanood6 Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland
- 2.0 Action Rap Teaser - Laas Unltd. What's crackin' on "2.0 Action Rap"? Laas Unltd. erzählt. VÖ 20. Februar 2009!
- 2008 LAAS: 2010 Lexus RX 350 & RX 400h SEE MORE 2008 LAAS COVERAGE: The big story about the 2010 Lexus RX 350 is that there's nothing big about it. Due to its wider track, it's slightly broader across the shoulders than the 2009 RX 350, but otherwise it has the same overall footprint. Its 107.9-inch wheelbase is only an inch longer than before, but there's still no third-row seat. RX owners, we're told, still don't want one. "Keeping the right size was something we heard a lot of, because we certainly studied whether we wanted to add a third row," Ben Mitchell, an RX product planner, told us. "The majority of RX owners prioritize space in back, room for luggage." To that end, the 2010 RX 350 has a more compact double-wishbone rear suspension, and after inspecting the cargo bay, we can attest that it intrudes less than the previous strut arrangement. The previous RX's 3.5-liter V6 carries over but makes 275 horsepower this year (an increase of 5), and last year's five-speed automatic gives way to Toyota's six-speed unit with a manual-shift mode. The RX 350 gained some weight in the redesign (same basic platform architecture but more luxury gadgets), but we're told 0-60 times won't be affected much. Electric power steering assist is new this year, but based on our recent experience with the Toyota Venza, we don't think this is a bad thing for the RX. "Owners asked for a little bit tighter response in the steering," said Mitchell, and we think we've delivered that without compromising comfort ...
- SMART Brabus @ 2008 LAAS FOR MORE ABOUT 2008 LA Auto Show:
- LAAS UNLIMITED ACAPELLA LAAS UNLTD, 2.0 ACTION RAP EXCLUSIVE
- Kool Savas "Letzeee Gooo" feat. Laas Unltd. (Snippet) Snippet zum Track "Letzeee Gooo (LAASAVAS)" feat. Laas Unltd., prod. by Strike Beatz, aus dem Album "John Bello Story 2". Support the Artist, buy the Album, get the Full Track! Album bestellen: iTunes Store: :
- James Bell of KBB at LAAS 2010 Start your engines! The Los Angeles Auto Show, the first auto show of the season is back! Widely regarded as being the most forward-thinking of all the major shows, the latest in technology and design exhibited here will be finding their way into driveways across the country in the near future. The show will also feature more than 50 World and North American debuts, including the completely redesigned Hyundai Elantra, the next high-volume vehicle is being made at its Montgomery, Alabama factory. Lincoln is making automotive history with the launch of the new 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, offering luxury customers a premium hybrid sedan at the same base price as its conventional gas sibling. Subaru is showing an Impreza Concept Car that shows the direction that Subaru thinks all-wheel Drive sedans will be taking in the next few years. This new design theme seems to be working along with the well-known Subaru traits of all-wheel drive safety and reliability, since Subaru just set an all-time sales record for the US - beating last year's all-time record by 25%. To view Multimedia News Release, go to
- Laas Unltd. - Telefongangster Strike Remix FREE DOWNLOAD Directed by Marvin Sunday Track vom Album "2.0 ACTION RAP" erhältlich auf
- LAAS UNLIMITED EXCLUSIVE 2.0 LAAS UNLIMITED
twitter about laas
- zzadig: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/01sB5ONn
- Tk_toast5: Chilled vibes..laas for some braai meat!
- fefamalibu: RT @Marllo_Choco: Girls nigth out :') con laas bellas
- gcpropertymanag: RT @happydawgblawg: : Timeline PhotosSUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOP... http://t.co/UlYYhMcD
- Melupoggio: RT @pachmazzuca: Laas peleas post vizc me encantan
- rodriiromero: RT @pachmazzuca: Laas peleas post vizc me encantan
- GuilleCarbajo: RT @pachmazzuca: Laas peleas post vizc me encantan
- pachmazzuca: Laas peleas post vizc me encantan
- Mtjfriends: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/kmgNa5or
- zaffycorkyollie: RT @happydawgblawg: : Timeline PhotosSUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOP... http://t.co/UlYYhMcD
- BarbiRaschetti: Baajoniandinggg con laas beeeppppis
- Dustyo87: RT @happydawgblawg: : Timeline PhotosSUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOP... http://t.co/UlYYhMcD
- MeekahA: RT @happydawgblawg: : Timeline PhotosSUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOP... http://t.co/UlYYhMcD
- TruCelt: RT @happydawgblawg: : Timeline PhotosSUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOP... http://t.co/UlYYhMcD
- happydawgblawg: : Timeline PhotosSUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOP... http://t.co/UlYYhMcD
- savechihuahuas: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AMAZING DOGS AND CATS FROM LAAS SOUTH LA AND EAST VALLEY SHELTERS FOR ADOPTION... http://t.co/Vbaytcjn
- thewisecrab: @peanutbut dat emosional-laas phase
- baksus: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/VvMUsiOf
- _bluEn: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/aUYKFUe3
- AinzyM: You should also. Nu yuu skip skuul laas week? RT @_SuperSean_: Sign out. RT @AinzyM: I should get some work done at this hour. Shouldn't I?
- squidman: @jordansissel It is not Odo that ever shapeshifts into a mist. It was Laas. *is walking reference* #ds9 http://t.co/jGJo9uNK
- _LeslyPadilla: @mayelasalazaar HAHAHAHA laas ameee*·*
- el_albertito: Si estooy orgulloso de algoo... Q yoo hiicee laas coosaas Bieen! :)
- AmericanRarity: North American rarities | Los Angeles County | Re: LAAS fieldtrip to Piute Ponds, 11/1: [b… http://t.co/LKLU3gdH
- WTaljaard: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/NZL8k9wo FJ & Hummer Slater
- _TuuBbyx3: - TL OFF! :). Me quede con laas ganaas dd darlee laa Noticia :(
- MANZUSHIR: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/kmgNa5or
- yinerbis: Laas Mujerees Bonitaas .. Soon dormilonaas X Naturalezaa!
- MatveevOleg1: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/xk4oBl5N
- adisconza: RT @SoolCiappinaa: Shintonic con laas pi
- SoolCiappinaa: Shintonic con laas pi
- MicaelaFerlauto: @MicaelaFerlauto @AguusCls Laas ganaaaaaaaas.
- AllenDavidov: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/kmgNa5or
- pauhighway: @jhoeelly yoo ya me laas comiiii
- angie_cid: ~ Haqoo Laas Cosaas && Al Sequndo Se Me Olvidan -_-'
- BelenGraziadei: Laas pizzaaaas
- HEmpresarial: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/eadVndTS
- 9neng: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/7YQbqobG
- Marllo_Choco: Girls nigth out :') con laas bellas
- MarialeCarrie: #friends #cousin #smile #love #beautiful #poligono #club #bff #sis laas amo❤ http://t.co/kBxcjrcj
- FloorJuaarezz: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cansada de miiiis hermanaaaaas.pero lo mismo laas amoo.jaja
- Rope_photo: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/kmgNa5or
- SiiullMontesino: @KaEmePeka LAAS FOOOTOOSSS :(.
- LaaGutierreez: RT @LaAlee_G: Poniendonoos guapaas' con @LaAlee_G & @laa_tepha by: @LaaGutierreez hahaha laas amoo' nochee de party' yeeeeeaaaa' :33
- essecia: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/sCPPCpeR
- eoinok77: @storagesport @lifeofbrianoc getting dragged into a LaaS 'meeting' nxt week. 2 years on & still talking about it #lordgivemestrenght
- Kathora_Baepi: Damn, ek sit n miss my broers en sisters byri join, hene, waneer laas was n man gobabis toe uka?
- Luciaa_Lopeez: RT @Charoo_Rooman: Yaa laas terminaree dee veer mñnn:)
- Charoo_Rooman: Yaa laas terminaree dee veer mñnn:)
- tahaercan: Bu nedir arkadas RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/Lm5V38mm
- Sectiman: RT @A_Almusaeed: Mercedes-Benz "Ener-G-Force" concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/E9Si1SKL
- chelsea7garcia: Laas #yurces y el #yurco http://t.co/hLfok6eD
- DeepakDesk: RT @praveengagan: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/PGHqnuSX
- LaAlee_G: Poniendonoos guapaas' con @LaAlee_G & @laa_tepha by: @LaaGutierreez hahaha laas amoo' nochee de party' yeeeeeaaaa' :33
- MoeMusaeed: RT @A_Almusaeed: Mercedes-Benz "Ener-G-Force" concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/E9Si1SKL
- stearnsseattle: #haida laas dancers at Haida Heritage Dinner #Seattle http://t.co/yBIjfXqQ
- Alii5898: Aaiiii laas plaayiiiiitaas!!! :$ #ArenaMix.
- yayadestroller: @SoyTuFan_Jazmin Laas Amooo <3
- KoMendoza: laas dos me mandan un beso ( @ilepadilla live on http://t.co/41lVqekk )
- Emsoto: Today's shoot with @CourtKelsberg @gabbylewis and Jen http://t.co/6i3hgj3d
- WNhumbuavali: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/mKu7M3qO
- VirginieUve: RT @CristiRR: meneeeaa laas caderaaaaaaaas pomm poom (8
- LeireIrigoyen: RT @AndreaTeree: A ver Amanecer con laas neniiiss. <3
- NahiaAlzate: RT @AndreaTeree: A ver Amanecer con laas neniiiss. <3
- ArikGordon: This is what Im talking about. A Water powered SUV. Its time we forget about oil once and for all. http://t.co/ZRmToKSZ
- CristiRR: meneeeaa laas caderaaaaaaaas pomm poom (8
- LadyPassley: RT @NicciBlaq: Act common and every man a guh just want a piece, juss run een and laas afta u
- NicciBlaq: Act common and every man a guh just want a piece, juss run een and laas afta u
- MarianaMaraboto: RT @raiza_n: Laas amooo! @MarianaMaraboto @danysobeeron
- raiza_n: Laas amooo! @MarianaMaraboto @danysobeeron
- travlin_travis: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/HMiPhL19
- totalcarscore: L.A. Auto Show preview: Chevy to launch all-electric Spark http://t.co/73pYkd7m
- AndreaTeree: A ver Amanecer con laas neniiiss. <3
- GlaurysPereiraR: Laas quieroo muchiisimooos baby's♥ @GSweetClaire @stef1304
- enjaydoestweet: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/tYCiTU1b Sigh, and now I'm hard
- AJLaVeau: Mrs. Laas sent me an email about the plans for Thanksgiving, my mouth is watering already
- agusmatos: Laas netbooks...
- _SuperSean_: Mummy can chat! Fuss ooman fi reach church n laas fi lef. Bbc!!
- dahiigonzalez96: Aww laas amoo *-* http://t.co/21c7WIc8
- MeqaManqOna: ~ LOOO UNiikOO' MALOO Dee' UN AMOOR' Ah DiiSTAANCiiA' ; ES kee LAAS PELEEAS NOO' SEE PUUEDEN TERMiiNARR' ; COON UN BESOO' & UN ABRAZOO ♥¸♥
- metrofreak: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/V5Neob2k
- Noxiii: RT @djmphoza: *mzekezeke voice* "Join ibandla!!!" RT @Noxiii: Baya braaia e next door! I'm shy, they just moved in now die laas!lol!
- CamiPereyra13: RT @Ari_Mazzarella: Tweet 1500 dedicado a @ChuuliCabrera @Pechunn @CamiPereyra13 @Camii_Caballero @FloooRomano PD: Laas amo n.n
- JamesKenneth17: RT @CarConnection: Here's your official 2012 LA Auto Show preview. What're you excited to see? http://t.co/l9cIRvpD #LAAS #LAAutoShow
- AmTebza: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/fpQlj02Z... I want i want plzzz
- toyotaflorida: Toyota teases all-new RAV4 ahead of L.A. Auto Show debut - http://t.co/ZneotRWz - http://t.co/8Grl2ouy
- praveengagan: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/PGHqnuSX
- praveengagan: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/kmgNa5or
- AliciiaCortes: Ps no se qee poneerme paraa ir al cinee con laas gordaas :$
- eidergarcia: A laas 6 al cineee con mii hermanoo a veer #TadeooJonees
- latimesmost: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/cewJfNnA
- DavidMrhouse007: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/cBgHZOwo
- Ismaelrq: RT @latimesautos: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show http://t.co/pNRqOepD
- JakeDylik: RT @Ford: We've got something special in our bag for LA. #FordLAAS #LAAS http://t.co/c0ZqmVFG
- Lfloresdf: RT @lopez_mdMx: Mercedes-Benz to bring Ener-G-Force concept to L.A. Auto Show: Mercedes-Benz will be one of several automakers u... http://t.co/EqvFfYCH
- RaquelH96: RT @LauTripleG: LaaS MaaH MaLaaS DeeR LuuGaaR [*] @RaquelH96 http://t.co/3fQcrVJL
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about laas
“Free/GPL universal PHP-based forums engine for real minimalists. Small, simple, fast and powerful. Find more on ! Forum de la ROADEF / Emplois / Postdoc position at LAAS-CNRS (Toulouse, France)”
— Postdoc position at LAAS-CNRS (Toulouse, France) - Forum de,
“[Blog] Postdoc at LAAS-CNRS (Toulouse) on Evaluation of Mobile Systems] [Blog] FW: Indépendant : C/C++ / UML - spécificati [Blog] [Fwd: [asr-forum] PhD positions at the Hete”
— Association des Universitaires Libanais en France: [Blog,
“September 14th, 2010 by Thomas Laas. Welcome to Shekou International School Blog. This is your first post. Blog. Thomas Laas' Website is proudly powered by WordPress MU running on Shekou International School Blog. Create a new blog and”
— Thomas Laas' Website,
“Local Area Agreements, often referred to as LAAs, are an increasingly important part of System in Urban Forum's Handy Guide to Planning (see page 33 for further”
— LO OC CA AL L A AR RE EA A A AG GR RE EE EM ME EN NTTS S, 3
“LaaS. 12 January 2008. In some ways, abstraction layers are nice. You trade control for Blog at . Theme: White as Milk. Entries and comments”
— LaaS " Ry's Blog,
“Die offizielle Singleauskopplung aus der am 12.11.10 erscheinenden Backpack Inferno LP von Laas Unltd.! Ab sofort ist die”
— Laas Unltd. – "Backpack Inferno" (prod. by MONROE,
“I think all general managers should be encouraged to maintain a blog to keep their own employees and the public informed. If LAAS were well run and didn't need more attention, then perhaps a blog would be a good thing”
— LA Animal Watch: Boks Lies to Councilmembers About Blog Time,
“Last week the Los Angeles Times Unleashed blog reported that LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has appointed Brenda Barnette as LA LAAS is asking for help in getting donations of costumes or if you're the creative type, you can making a”
— LAAS | The Vegan Collection - Blog,