- labdanum also ladanum n. A resin of certain Old World plants of the genus Cistus, yielding a fragrant essential oil used in flavorings and. — “labdanum: Definition from ”,
- Buy Labdanum from top rated stores. Comparison shopping for the best price. Best prices on Labdanum in Perfume & Cologne online. Visit bizrate to find the best deals on Perfume & Cologne from Prada, Calvin Klein and Zirh. See which Health & Beauty Supply stores have the Perfume & Cologne that you want. — “Labdanum Perfume & Cologne at Bizrate - Shop online for”,
- Labdanum Manufacturers & Labdanum Suppliers Directory - Find a Labdanum Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Labdanum Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Labdanum-Labdanum Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Labdanum Essential Oil, also known as Cistus and Rock Rose, provides information on the therapeutic use, history, origins, and health benefits of pure labdanum oil, as well as its known actions for aromatherapy applications. — “Labdanum Essential Oil”,
- If you want to use Cistus for aromatherapy purposes be sure to purchase steam distilled Cistus essential oil and not Labdanum. Labdanum Absolutes can vary dramatically depending on how they are. — “Lavender Oil | Lemon Oil | Lemongrass Oil | Lotus Oil | Lime”,
- Gem-seeds graces all needs More Views. Labdanum Absolute. Email to a Friend. Be the first to review this product. Availability: In stock $40.00. Size. — “Labdanum”,
- labdanum (uncountable) A sticky brown resin obtained from species of rockrose, used (A chypre perfume is usually built with oak moss, patchouli and labdanum, an absolute of a dark, thick-smelling Mediterranean bush. — “labdanum - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of labdanum in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of labdanum. Pronunciation of labdanum. Translations of labdanum. labdanum synonyms, labdanum antonyms. Information about labdanum in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “labdanum - definition of labdanum by the Free Online”,
- In ancient times, labdanum was collected by combing the beards and thighs of goats and sheep that had grazed The false beards worn by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt were actually the labdanum soaked hair of these goats. — “Labdanum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Gum Labdanum resin - Cistus villosus var. creticus - from Spain. The fragrance of Labdanum is very complex. This waxy resin produces a balsamlike, woody, earthy, marshy, smoky, ambergrislike, leathery, flowery, honeylike, mintlike fragrance with hints of plum or oakmoss after a rain. — “Labdanum Resin - per oz”, scents-of-
- This resin comes from an evergreen shrub that grows in Spain and is harvested with a leather rake. Labdanum is much waxier than most resins, so it never completely solidifies but instead remains a very sticky, tarry substance (which is why I. — “Labdanum from Alchemy Works - Incense for Ritual Magick and”, alchemy-
- Labdanum is produced in Spain, the main supplier of crude Labdanum gum. Labdanum concrete is a sticky waxy, green to olive green or brownish green mass of sweet and pleasant, balsamic Amber-like odor with a tenacious backnote of rich, herbaceous. — “Common Names -> Labdanum, Maya ”, maya-
- Description: Labdanum is a sticky brown resin obtained from the shrubs Cistus ladanifer species of rockrose. Labdanum is a small sticky shrub which grows up to 3m high with lance shaped leaves that are white and furry. — “Labdanum Essential Oil”,
- Shop for Labdanum. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Labdanum - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- Definition of labdanum from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of labdanum. Pronunciation of labdanum. Definition of the word labdanum. Origin of the word labdanum. — “labdanum - Definition of labdanum at ”,
- Labdanum. lat. Cistus ladanifer, Cistus creticus. Group: Resins and Labdanum Essential Oils. Price: $87.00. Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture aloes/sandalwood,. — “Labdanum perfume ingredient, Labdanum fragrance & essential”,
- Labdanum Absolute Pure Therapeutic Essential oils, aromatherapy products, soap ingredients, information, oil profiles from Essential7.com. — “Labdanum Absolute Oil Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil by”, essential7.com
- Solvent Labdanum (Cistus ladaniferus) Cistus. Wholesale essential oils, perfume oils, soaps, lotions and distillation equipment. — “Absolute of Labdanum - Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) Quality”,
- Labdanum Essential Oil at Wholesale Prices only from New Directions Aromatics. Shop for 100% pure, natural and organic aromatherapy oils. — “Labdanum Essential Oil at Wholesale prices”,
- Herodotus and Pliny report that labdanum was collected by combing the beards of goats, which were impregnated with the substance. The Ishmaelite caravan coming from Gilead to which Joseph was sold, was transporting labdanum (Genesis 37, 25). — “Welcome to Bible Fragrances -- Labdanum”,
related videos for labdanum
- ladanum-labdanum how people clean the strips of leather or plastic from the "tool" they use to collect ladanum from the plant cistus creticus ladanifer
- Hidden Fantasy Winner Rodrigo the Perfume Dog picks the winner of the Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy fragrance giveaway. Stay tuned for more giveaways!!!
- collecting ladanum 3 the collection of ladanum from the plants cistus cretan the ladanofer
- collecting ladanum 2 the collection of ladanum from the plants cistus cretan the ladanofer
- Farm of labdanum. The goats eat the plant Cistus Creticus and collect labdanum. The goats eat the plant Cistus Creticus and collect labdanum. A history from the season Pharaohs. (10.000 years of history) (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.) In ancient times, the resin was scraped from the fur of goats and sheep that had grazed on the cistus shrubs. It was collected by the shepherds and sold to coastal traders. The false beards worn by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt were actually the labdanum soaked hair of these goats. The goats eat the plant Cistus Creticus and collect labdanum.
- How to make Incense pellets This video shows you how the make incense pellets. Make sure you where gloves when you make this type of incense. The resin I am using is called "Labdanum". They also must be burn on a charcoal disc!!! The music from the back ground is from ©Compass Productions 2010
- Nikos Gonianakis-Sises Augustos 2007 - Days of labdanum part 2. Cretan folk festival with Niko Gonianakh in Sises Rethimno 2007.
- Acqua di Gioia, the new fragrance for Women by Giorgio Armani - 60" Spot JOY THAT CARESSES THE SKIN Inspiring an emotion that draws on both the land and the sea, ACQUA DI GIOIA is an essence of joy extracted from the very heart of the elements. ACQUA DI GIOIA celebrates Woman and Nature, suggesting an exhilarating escape in which all the senses are awakened. It is inspired by distant islands where Giorgio Armani likes to replenish his energy and where rainwater and sea spray blend together creating a liquid that evokes the very spirit of luxuriant and fertile nature. In ACQUA DI GIOIA, powerful terrestrial elements conjure up the image of a strong, serene and free-spirited woman who exists in perfect harmony with Mother Nature. Giorgio Armani sublimely expresses the elation of the senses with a joyful creation that caresses the skin: ACQUA DI GIOIA. ACQUA DI GIOIA: A HYMN TO NATURE IN ALL ITS FORMS There is a charming sensation of freshness from the very first vegetal notes which are carried along in a deliciously heady current of crushed Mint, with a zest of Italian Limone Primo Fiore Femminello", harvested from the first spring blossoms in Calabria. This emotion transforms into an aquatic renaissance with a delicate and crystalline nature derived from the scent of Water Jasmine, giving the perfume sophisticated and unexpected facets. At its base, ACQUA DI GIOIA bears the signature of water rooted in the Earth, revealed by luscious LMR* Cedarwood sprinkled with sensuous Brown Sugar and Labdanum, which is one of the rare plants to possess ...
- collecting ladanum 1 the way people collect ladanum from the plant cistus creticus ladanifer
- Blue De Chanel: Martin Scorsese's Short Film www.carbonated.tv CHANEL gave a free hand to Academy Award-winning filmmaker Martin Scorsese to direct its highly anticipated short advertising film for BLEU DE CHANEL, a new men's fragrance launching in September. In the short film entitled Bleu de Chanel, shot in Brooklyn, New York, French actor and rising international star Gaspard Ulliel plays the role of a young actor whose artistic talent, rebelliousness and luck have recently catapulted him into the public eye, but who refuses to conform to the lifestyle and expectations his newly found fame has forced upon him. As he struggles with new demands and expectations, he encounters his first love who for years supplied him with the passion and turmoil that fueled his work. Faced with a choice, he pushes aside convention to embody the bold energy and elegance of the fragrance by daring to be unexpected. A reflection of his deep history with the Rolling Stones, Scorsese chose the song She Said Yeah, a 1965 release from their album December's Children (And Everybody's), as the soundtrack for the film. "Martin Scorsese is a director whom I've admired for a long time," says Gaspard Ulliel. "I see him as one of the great masters of contemporary filmmaking. Throughout the five days of work, he overflowed with energy and enthusiasm and achieved something that truly stands out from other fragrance commercials." Created by CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge, BLEU DE CHANEL is a woody aromatic fragrance for today's modern man ...
- Goats Goats jingling by
- Moonalisa Products, Reviews and Scent Descriptions In all honesty, these are absolutely the best products I've EVER tried--and I've tried a LOT. Moona has an ever-growing client base, and it can be very difficult to actually acquire her products, but the stalking and researching and waiting is half the fun, in my opinion! And they're worth every second and every penny! Here are some of the scent descriptions from her regular line: Chypre:A spicier more on the exotic side of life. Spicy and very soothing ground Calendula flower petals , scented with green notes of Mandarin Leaf , Orange Blossom , Bulgarian Rose. Middle notes of Coriander and Bulgarian Rose . Deeper, darker warm notes of Bourbon Vanilla, Amber, Labdanum , Musk, Tonka Bean , Sandalwood and Vetiver. Lavender Paradise : Lavender paradise scent is made with ingredients including, essential oils of lavender, bergamot, rose geranium, and a smidgen of patchouli,lavender absolute -much greener and totally different then the oil, its gorgeous and fresh, and a just smidgen of vanilla absolute. Blue Moon- Delectable Hawaiian Black Ginger , Asian Spices and Sandalwood blend make for a calm and serene mood. LE COCONUT MADNESS- Coconut so tropical it gives you a fever!!! Ok I am stretching it a bit ;) DR .BOMBAY- A fantastic blend of essential oils of Blood Orange , Patchouli and Ginger. **Do not use if exposing yourself to the sun. DUCHESS OF WILLOWDALE- Notes are reminiscent of old Victorian parlors, Honey, Amber, Pipe Tobacco , but with added notes of deep , dark ...
- Confessions #11 - NARS Holiday, Chanel, Cle de Peau, Beauty Chit Chat... Borneo 1834 by Serge Lutens - Oriental Woody. Notes - patchouli, white flowers, cardamom, galbanum, french labdanum and cacao. Thanks for watching! Much love, MsRunningWithMakeup
- Scented Monkey 212 Carolina Herrera Men : 212 Men by Carolina Herrera is a woody floral musk. Its notes are spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit , bergamot, ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet, sage, labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense.
- CRETA FARM - GOURMET Tv spot created by Ashley & Holmes in order to communicate Creta Farm's products "En Elladi Gourmet", the only ones delicatessen all over the world containing extra virgin Cretan olive oil.
- Farma of labdanum This farma, goats have labdanum yet. Goats with labdanum. All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr.
- Power by Kenzo: Perfume/Fragrance Review Katie Puckrik smells Power by Kenzo Please Subscribe! For more information including where to buy, head on over to my website: tiny.cc Transcript: Power by Kenzo is a very surprising masculine fragrance. The surprise is in the name "Power", because this woody, ambery floral is wonderfully subtle. Power speaks softly and carries a big stick. In this case, the big stick is the wearer's confidence, since he's secure enough to know that he doesn't need to singe people's nose hairs with his cologne to make a statement. Created by prize-winning perfumer Olivier Polge, this eau de toilette opens with bergamot and cardamom. It's fresh and ever-so-mildly spicy. Then, you get a wisp of florals, including jasmine, but they're more of a background to the cedar wood and the rich, slightly powdery resins. I can pick up on the tolu balsam, which smells a bit like cloves and vanilla. My best friend labdanum is in there, too, which is my idea of "unicorn underbelly fluff"- magical animal tummy smell. Guys who like Gendarme for an all-purpose "no-scent" scent should check out Power. I find that Gendarme veers into soapy-sweet muskiness, but Power stays higher and dryer. With its woody florals, Power is a more masculine version of Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely -- which a lot of men enjoy wearing, by the way. Equally, woman who love transparent orientals should give Power a whirl. Power is appropriate for work: the office, meetings, cattle rustling -- whatever your work is. But Power would ...
- gonianakis-stala gonianakis zontani ixografisi
- Acqua di Gioia, the new fragrance for Women by Giorgio Armani - 30" Spot JOY THAT CARESSES THE SKIN Inspiring an emotion that draws on both the land and the sea, ACQUA DI GIOIA is an essence of joy extracted from the very heart of the elements. ACQUA DI GIOIA celebrates Woman and Nature, suggesting an exhilarating escape in which all the senses are awakened. It is inspired by distant islands where Giorgio Armani likes to replenish his energy and where rainwater and sea spray blend together creating a liquid that evokes the very spirit of luxuriant and fertile nature. In ACQUA DI GIOIA, powerful terrestrial elements conjure up the image of a strong, serene and free-spirited woman who exists in perfect harmony with Mother Nature. Giorgio Armani sublimely expresses the elation of the senses with a joyful creation that caresses the skin: ACQUA DI GIOIA. ACQUA DI GIOIA: A HYMN TO NATURE IN ALL ITS FORMS There is a charming sensation of freshness from the very first vegetal notes which are carried along in a deliciously heady current of crushed Mint, with a zest of Italian Limone Primo Fiore Femminello", harvested from the first spring blossoms in Calabria. This emotion transforms into an aquatic renaissance with a delicate and crystalline nature derived from the scent of Water Jasmine, giving the perfume sophisticated and unexpected facets. At its base, ACQUA DI GIOIA bears the signature of water rooted in the Earth, revealed by luscious LMR* Cedarwood sprinkled with sensuous Brown Sugar and Labdanum, which is one of the rare plants to possess ...
- Story of Two Gilded Lilies and http Through some serendipity The Alembic Bar in San Francisco has a drink called the Gilded Lily and Ineke's latest fragrance goes by the same name. Gina Zupsich from the Olfactive Institute presents these two variations on the same name. Gilded Lily, the drink - Plymouth Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, Orange Flower Water and Sparkling Demi-Sec with flakes of Gold Leaf. Gilded Lily, the fragrance - a fruity chypre with Top Notes : Pineapple, Rhubarb, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Apple, Peach, Elemi Middle Notes: Goldband Lily of Japan (lilium auratum) Base Notes: Patchouli, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla http Video by Matt Barkin
- Nikos Gonianakis-Sises Augustos 2007 - Days of labdanum. Einai ptosh tasi. Einai Trelos oGonianos.
- Ineke Perfumes - Gilded Lily - Eau de Parfum Gilded Lily is inspired by the superb scent of the Goldband Lily of Japan (lilium auratum) in Ineke's garden. Historically, Victorian plant hunters discovered this lily growing wild in the mountains of northern Japan, where is it known as "yama yuri", and brought it back to England. Afterwards, it became the basis for many of today's lily hybrids. Gilded Lily's "fruity chypre" structure combines the freshness of pineapple and rhubarb with the warm depth of oakmoss and patchouli. Gilded Lily is the quintessential well-groomed scent, accompanied by a head-turning deliciousness. Top : Pineapple, Rhubarb, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Apple, Peach, Elemi Middle : Goldband Lily of Japan (lilium auratum) Base : Patchouli, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla Video by Matt Barkin Design by Helena Seo Design
- gonianakis gamos sellia
twitter about labdanum
- zancing: notes Pink peppercorn, Citrus, Peppermint, Nutmeg, Vetiver, Grapefruit, Cedar, Labdanum, Jasmine, Incense, Patchouli, Ginger, Sandalwood
- ScentChemistry: 'Amber Oud' is stone-cold amber-labdanum fumes condensing in benzoin & vanilla sweetness with deep noble woodiness to drown in. Exceptional!
- Scentcillo: Cistus ladanifer (rock rose). Cistus e.o (labdanum) extracted by steam distillation of the gum- a warm,spicy scent http://t.co/HhxloGZN
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about labdanum
“This forum is for all of those who are interested in learning, helping and discussing, in Re: Class Notes/Labdanum - by HealingLite - Oct 16, 2002 9:35am”
— HealingLite Essentials Forum - A Forum, pub17
— Blog, v7
“Labdanum lends it's molasses-like edge to it all, and deep woody notes like muhuhu go beautifully with that clove mentioned above. Copyright © 2010 The Possets Blog - All Rights Reserved by Possets® Perfumes. Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll. Discuss on our WP Forum”
— Orientals " The Possets Blog,
“A Minx by any other name would smell as sweet Notes: Italian bergamot, rose, jasmine absolute, labdanum, benzoin, tree moss, heliotrope, musk, vanilla bourbon. comments. Hosted by Blog-City v6.0a. Terms & Conditions of this blogcity site”
— Crazy, Man [wouldsmellassweet], wouldsmellassweet.blog-
“ and it is based on oakmoss, labdanum, liquidambar, linalyl acetate and possibly several Perfume Shrine blog. Perfume Shrine is a perfume blog featuring fragrance reviews & news,”
— Perfume Shrine: Chypre series 2: Ingredients,
“Tuxedo by Ralph Lauren was launched in 1978 - a floral aldehyde with notes of Italian forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot create polls in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum”
— glass magazine - Lost Fragrances: Tuxedo by Ralph Lauren,
“ Smelly blog that as early as the 12th century AD pastilles and "Oyselets de Chypre" (Chypre Birds) were made by mixing labdanum (a resinous material combed off the hair of goats grazing on cistus labdanum/rockrose), styrax and calamus, with the addition of tragacanth”
— Perfume Shrine Blog " Oakmoss and chypre: you've come a long,
“The above video shows the ancient technique of Labdanum harvest in Crete and is posted by a gentleman there His blog is worth visiting. In depth Citus/Labdanum information”
— White Lotus Aromatics Blog: Labdanum Essential Oil,