- The labially inclined incisor is outlined in red and the lingually inclined incisor is outlined in black. cementoenamel junctions (CEJs) of labially and lingually tipped teeth. — “The Myth of Instant Orthodontics: An Ethical Quandary”,
- Labially definition, of, pertaining to, or resembling a labium. See more. — “Labially | Define Labially at ”,
- Alignment of an Infraoccluded Labially displaced upper Central Incisor with a combined fixed removable appliance A 17-year old girl with infraoccluded labially displaced right upper central incisor came for treatment from Hyderabad, Sindh. — “PakMediNet - View Abstract”,
- Labially information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. — “Labially - ”,
- Labially or buccally erupting teeth show reduced dimensions of gingiva since abnormal eruption of the permanent teeth restricts or eliminates the keratinized tissue It was also seen that the tooth was placed too labially to attempt a closed eruption technique as the placement of orthodontic. — “A modified double pedicle graft technique and other”, ijdr.in
- Definition of labially from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of labially. Pronunciation of labially. Definition of the word labially. Origin of the word labially. — “labially - Definition of labially at ”,
- Definition of Labially in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Labially. Pronunciation of Labially. Translations of Labially. Labially synonyms, Labially antonyms. Information about Labially in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Labially - definition of Labially by the Free Online”,
- La·bi·al·ly adv. In a labial manner; with, or by means of, the lips. labially. Dictionary: La·bi·al·ly. Home > Library > Literature & Language > Webster 1913. adv. In a labial manner; with, or by means of, the lips. — “labially: Information from ”,
- Definition of labially in the Medical Dictionary. labially explanation. Information about labially in Free online English dictionary. What is labially? Meaning of labially medical term. What does labially mean?. — “labially - definition of labially in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Labially or buccally erupting teeth show reduced dimensions of the gingiva as abnormal eruption of permanent teeth restricts or A lack of attached gingiva poses a potential risk for gingival recession in labially or buccally erupted teeth due to the possibility of accumulation of plaque and/or. — “Surgical exposure of an impacted maxillary canine and”,
- Definition of Labially. Labially. In a labial manner; with, or by means of, the lips. Of, Or, The, With. Labially Translations. labially in German is labiale. — “Definition of Labially”,
- These embodiments comprise a metal part and a plastic part arranged so that the metal part faces teeth of the arch while the plastic faces labially. The arch wire is formed by an extrusion process wherein wire is extruded to a desired Inventor: Loren S. Adell. — “Orthodontic arch wires - Google Patent Search”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Labially - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- labially (comparative more labially, superlative most labially) Retrieved from "http:///wiki/labially" Categories: English words suffixed with -ly | English adverbs. — “labially - Wiktionary”,
- 6. The self-engaging twin edgewise orthodontic bracket of claim 1, wherein said pivotal latch is generally cruciform shaped when viewed labially with mesiodistal arms for enclosing said slot intermediate respective gingival and occlusal tie wings. — “Self-engaging twin edge-wise orthodontic bracket with pivotal”,
- B, Tooth was labially positioned, coronal to mucogingival junction, and there was was at level of occlusal plane, bracket was placed on crown and root was moved labially. — “Surgical and orthodontic management of impacted maxillary canines”,
- Various embodiments of orthodontic arch wires are disclosed. These embodiments comprise a metal part and a plastic part arranged so that the metal part faces teeth of the arch while the plastic faces is a U-shape which fits onto the labially projecting base of the T. — “Orthodontic arch wires - Patent 4731018”,
- The most common area where this technique may be employed is over the labially impacted maxillary canine and/or central incisor. If the tip of the labially impacted canine is near the adjacent CEJs,. — “Impacted Teeth: Orthodontic And Surgical Considerations”,
- The role of the BDJ is to inform its readers of ideas, opinions, developments and key issues in dentistry - clinical, practical and scientific - stimulating interest, debate and discussion amongst dentists of all disciplines. it can be deflected as a sectional arm and pulls the canine labially. — “Verifiable CPD paper: Orthodontics. Part 10: Impacted teeth”,
- provides an easy to understand definition for the medical term, labially. Labially means toward the lips. Labially comes from the Latin word "labium" meaning "lips. — “: Labially”,
- labially definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary. — “labially - Definition”,
related videos for labially
- Dental Anatomy: Maxillary Molars Review Reviews maxillary molar anatomy. Orig. air date: JUN 13 74
- "G" and "W" words Pronunciation In this video the pronunciation differences between the "G" and "W" sounds can be seen clearly with the "G" being produced by glottal stops and the "W" being a labially produced sound. With the lips extended at the beginning of pronunciation a "W" sound is being produced. Glottal stops, with the back of the tongue against the palate produce the hard "G" sound.
- Local Anesthetic Injection Techniques Demonstrates on the skull and on a patient, various injection techniques. It also describes the basic dental chair position for injections. Orig. air date: NOV 8 74
twitter about labially
- alldaymicg: They had me at "colonic decor" & "labially pink." I read "colonic" twice, making sure it wasn't some design era I'd slept through in class.
- Cfahooligan: @liuliuliu LOL! "..labially pink cloths.." They used the word Labially. That is awesome!
- josh_tyson: "... cramped tables are set with labially pink cloths, which give it a colonic appeal ..." http:///6dq7jev #solidgold
- Technie: RT @icie: The cramped tables are set with labially pink cloths, which give it a colonic appeal and the awkward sense that you might be a suppository.
- icie: The cramped tables are set with labially pink cloths, which give it a colonic appeal and the awkward sense that you might be a suppository.
- jeannefury: "Cramped tables are set with labially pink cloths, which give it a colonic appeal and the awkward sense that you might be a suppository."
- JennieDuke: @petstarr true but "labially pink" is only clear to the reviewer. It's such that it would be hard to picture by a lot of people.
- petstarr: I love AA Gill. Describing a tablecloth as "labially pink" has to be the height of descriptive writing: http://t.co/A8ffgZx via @vanityfair
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about labially
“can invisalign correct labially erupted canines, excessive crowding, to Invisalign nor does it aim to misrepresent itself as Invisalign's website. Search Blog. Recent Expert Answers”
— Labially Erupted Canines | Invisalign Guide,
“Question from Reader, Answer in Comments Okay, I have 'labially erupted canines' (i think is the name), which basically means that my permanent canines grew”
— A cosmetic dentistry question...?,
“We establish a plane of reference using the inferior orbital foramen and the superior The left central and lateral incisors are forced labially due to the tight occlusion”
— Facial Development Newsletter,
“Blog / post. Categories " Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Law " Meister Eckhart Research, Translation,Commentaries " Thus God does not merely "say" something – by way of labially formed sounds – for it to then take place”
— Derrida and Meister Eckhart on Creation,
“加入好友| 推薦此部落格| 加入我的最愛|訂閱最新文章. 作家:Dalloway68. 作家. Dalloway68. 文章推薦人(0) 其他創作 "The Portrait of a Lack" 英文摘錄 "Portraits of Lady echoes Osmond's fateful declaration; a plate of beans labially transmogrifies to repeat his words again; the swirling pattern”
— "The Consciousness on the Cutting Room Floor"英文文摘,
“So easy to become labially uptight when you want things to be perfect but fear they'll be not-quite-right. If the Chortle blogs vanish at the end of the month as scheduled, you can continue reading this blog at http://”
— Andrew J. Lederer - Category: Volume Two,
“Poetry Forum: Poetics & Poetry Discussion. poem poet literature. Home Poets Poems Lyrics Quotations Music Forum Member Area Poetry E-Books. Poetics & Poetry Discussion. Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place”
— Poetics & Poetry Discussion,