- Displaced native Middle English rearde, ȝerearde "language" (from Old English reord "language, speech"), Middle English londspreche, londspeche "language" (from Old English *landspræc "language, national tongue"), Old English þēod and þēodisc, "language".  Pronunciation. — “language - Wiktionary”,
- Find sites about specific languages, educational sources, and language families. — “Languages in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- With more than 1,500 different languages, Africa boasts greater linguistic* variety than any other continent. The tremendous range includes major languages such as Swahili and Hausa, spoken by millions of people, and minor languages such as Hazda, which have fewer than a thousand speakers. — “Languages”,
- Websites, Helpful language websites for students and their teachers, website designed for students of Spanish and their teachers, quickly find what you're searching for, resources, helpful aids for learning the language, Becker, translate, music. — “Best Language Websites”, uni.edu
- The corresponding subject that has replaced this bookshelf is Subject:Languages. science | History | Humanities | Language and Literature | Languages | Law | Mathematics | Natural Sciences | Physics | Programming Languages | Social Sciences | Study. — “Wikibooks:Languages bookshelf - Wikibooks, collection of open”,
- Definition of Languages in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Languages. Pronunciation of Languages. Translations of Languages. Languages synonyms, Languages antonyms. Information about Languages in the free online English dictionary and. — “Languages - definition of Languages by the Free Online”,
- Foreign languages and translation. Need foreign language help? Explore our directory of language assistance, language instruction, and language translation websites. — “Languages, Foreign Language Translation, Foreign Language”,
- This article is about the properties of language in general. Cuneiform is one of the first known forms of written language, but spoken language is believed to predate writing by tens of thousands of years at least. — “Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- There are 6,800 known languages spoken in the 200 countries of the world. 2,261 have writing systems (the others are only spoken) and about 300 are represented by on-line dictionaries as of May 11, 2004. — “Foreign Language Online Dictionaries and Free Translation Links”,
- List of Official and Spoken Languages of African Countries. — “African Languages by Countries :: Official and national”,
- Google will find results in other languages and translate them for you to read. Automatically selected languages. Specific languages. My language: English. Afrikaans. — “Language Tools”,
- Languages Spoken in Each Country of the World. The table below lists the official language of each country as well as other languages spoken. In selected countries, the percent of the population that speaks each language is also given. Afghanistan. — “Languages Spoken in Each Country of the World — ”,
- Romance languages Group of related languages derived from Latin , with nearly 920 million native speakers. — “Romance languages: Information from ”,
- World languages used in each country, three most numerous currently are English, Chinese Mandarin, and Spanish. — “World Languages - Countries A to G - Internet World Stats”,
- Find extensions for your Joomla site in the Joomla Extensions Directory, the official directory for Joomla components, modules and plugins. — “Languages - Joomla! Extensions Directory”,
- We offer: Travel Resources - Discount Hotel rooms, cheap flights and car rental bookings search's - plus Language Resources and more. travlang: Your source for the BEST language and travel resources on the web! Our Foreign Languages for Travelers. — “Travlang”,
- http:///classes.php?tag=languages&format=#class59 finding out a little more about this beautiful language, my Learn French course will teach you the basics in seven days. — “Self Made Scholar - Free Online Directory of Web Based”,
- Map of South Asia in native languages. The languages of India primarily belong to two major linguistic families, Indo-European (whose branch Indo-Aryan is spoken by about 75 percent of the population) and Dravidian (spoken by about 25 percent). — “Languages of India - New World Encyclopedia”,
- The Awesome Library organizes 37,000 carefully reviewed K-12 education resources, the top 5 percent for teachers, students, parents, and librarians. Provides over 100,000 articles, with some languages including over 10,000 articles and others including only several articles. — “Awesome Library - English - Languages”,
- Find Languages articles at a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Languages content for your website, Ezine or newsletters. — “Languages Articles - Find Languages Related Articles on”,
- Professional language translation in over 141 languages. — “Languages - what we translate to and from. Language Translation”,
related videos for languages
- Happy Birthday (multi-language) [Kendeelyo] Sorry for the Great Delay ^^' Well First of I think everyone did awesome, there is no clip that I did not like at all. I did not put subtitles with how to say it because my program does not takecertain letters and we might as well write them here. Cast&happy Birthday in__: English - happy birthday -Xichotl Cantonese - -Piianiiz Greek - Χρόνια πολλά (Hrónia Pollá)-melenefivi_melenefivi Japanese - - Marii26 Turkish - - 99meemo99 Vietnamese - Chúc mừng sinh nhật - Hikeni Icelandic - Til hamingju með afmælið - Vierett Norwegian (trøndersk) - - Piianiiz ''Polish'' - wszystkiego najlepszego - Kendeelyo French - bon anniversaire - melenefivi_melenefivi Dutch - fijne verjaardag - DISCOnnected90 Filipino - - AlwaysDepp Russian - - Marii26 Danish - tillykke med fødselsdagen - JTwinklex Malay - selamat hari jadi - Kamikazepilze Swedish - grattis på födelsedagen - Kendeelyo Portuguese - parabéns aniversário -CalaPL Spanish - feliz cumpleaños - Hikeni Hungarian - Boldog születésnapot - Vierett Mandarin - - JTwinklex Finnish - hyvää syntymäpäivää - Kendeelyo German - alles guten zum Gebutstag - Franzi Arabic - - 99meemo99 Korean - - Hikeni Norwegian (Bokmal)- Gratulerer med dagen - Piianiiz Welsh- penblwydd hapus - Vierett Hebrew - Yom Huledet Sameach - Yadid888
- Free language learning tips, links and advice Overview of language learning resources on YouTube and the Internet to help you learn a new language. Let me know if you would like to be linked to this video.
- Language Museum Resources.avi Alexander Arguelles describes the concept of a language museum, discusses the necessity of collecting and preserving recorded specimens of dying and endangered languages such that their features can be studied in the future and they can potentially be resurrected, gives information about a handful of endeavors to establish language museums worldwide, and provides a guided overview of online virtual museum resources.
- Adam Hills on language Australian comedian Adam Hills, talking about language - and the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show. :)
- Introducing Word Lens Word Lens -- download now on the App Store, and purchase language packs when you need them! Languages currently available using in-app purchase: - Spanish to English - English to Spanish Try the demo modes first to get a sense of the technology in action -- reverse or erase Spanish and English words! Check us out at: Now available for iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, and iPod Touch 4. Word Lens can instantly translates printed words from one language to another using the video camera on your iPhone. No network delay, no roaming fees, and no reception problems. Word Lens is a dictionary -- evolved. It looks up words for you, and shows them in context. You can use Word Lens on your vacations to translate restaurant menus, street signs, and other things that have clearly printed words. Word Lens has its limits. Sometimes the translation will have mistakes, and may be hard to understand, but it usually gets the point across. If a translation fails, there is a way to manually look up words by typing them in. Word Lens does not read very stylized fonts, handwriting, or cursive. Try it, and tell us what you think!
- Me speaking 4 languages I tried to speak a few languages My German Channel
- Vietnamese: Languages of Southeast Asia Alexander Arguelles presents an introductory overview of the Vietnamese language, evaluates methods for studying it, and offers to make Skype contacts between Vietnamese teachers and English speaking students who would like free lessons in exchange for conversational practice. This film is the first in a series about the languages of Southeast Asia. For further information:
- Sámigiella - an Arctic nature language - The Sami language We are the Sámi. Author: Resource Centre for the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and Harry Johansen
- "Click Language" and the San Bushmen People Original video description: - About Spencer Wells, the author: - - The Bushmen, San, Basarwa or Khwe are indigenous people of the Kalahari Desert. They were traditionally hunter-gatherers, part of the Khoisan group, and are related to the traditionally pastoral Khoikhoi. Their "click" language is Khoisan. Total population: 82 000 (mainly in Botswana and Namibia). San Bushmen: - Khoisan languages: - This is a footage from the important documentary "The Journey of Man: A Genetic Odyssey" (2003) by PBS and National Geographic http . I have another video of this documentary: RACISM is scientifically wrong: we're all African under the skin.
- Old English: Languages of the World: Introductory Overviews Alexander Arguelles presents a series of videos to provide introductory overviews of the languages of the world. Working diachronically through various language families in turn, he demonstrates how to identify each language, translates a text sample to show how it works, and discusses its genetic affiliation and cultural context. For further information about the series, please refer to
- "Love In Any Language" By Sandi Patty one of sandi's most popular songs
- Danish language From a norwegian TV show called Uti Vår Hage
- In My Language The first part is in my "native language," and then the second part provides a translation, or at least an explanation. This is not a look-at-the-autie gawking freakshow as much as it is a statement about what gets considered thought, intelligence, personhood, language, and communication, and what does not.
- The English Language In 24 Accents Me attempting to do 24 different accents from my own country and from other countries around the world. Hopefully I got most of them right but I may have made mistakes and I can do some better than others. However, I made this video for my friends because I promised them I would do an accent video. I mean no offence to anyone and please don't be upset if I have not included your specific accent or got it wrong.
- Languages - Eddie Izzard Great language sketch from "Dress To Kill"
- Sacred Geometry 101C: The Sacred Languages Charles Gilchrist introduces the three root languages of the universe: Sacred Sound (vibration), Sacred Sequence (time/numbers), and Sacred Geometry (form). Special attention to the static and dynamic aspects of Sacred Geometry. Special thanks to Sandy Stewart for the crystal bowl Sacred Sounds: For more details on Sacred Geometry: go to our very expansive Sacred Geometry website:
- Italian polyglot speaks 8 languages Luca is an Italian polyglot and in this video he speaks 8 languages Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Russian
- "When Languages Die" author/linguist K. David Harrison Informative conversation with K. David Harrison, assistant professor of linguistics at Swarthmore College near Philadelphia and the author of the new book "When Languages Die: The Extinction of the World's Languages and the Erosion of Human Knowledge". He is the Director of Research at the Living Tongues Institute and was recently featured in the documentary called "The Linguists" which followed hands-on linguistic field work in countries around the world. In this fascinating interview, Harrison discusses the critical importance of the world's many threatened languages and the vital knowledge that each language uniquely packages and holds for all of us. Harrison also discusses the need for more trained linguistic personnel to go out into some of the remotest parts of the world to document these nearly extinct languages before they are lost to humanity forever.
- The language challenge -- facing up to reality A former UN and WHO translator, who is also a psychologist -- Claude Piron taught for 20 years at the Psychology Department of the University of Geneva - shares his experience of international communication and discusses the international language Esperanto. Subtitled in others languages:
- Language Fail For more, visit
- Top 5 Ways To Learn Foreign Languages For Free Online Top 5 ways to learn another language. Please Please Please Rate the Video. More of my Tutorials FSI www.fsi-language- Free Education List (podcasts) lang-8.com LiveMocha TryMango Wikibooks Guutenberg Audio Books LibriVox (select flag on right) Please Please Please Rate the Video. I used to play an mmorpg in french called dofus. Rosetta stone, pimsleur, and the late michel thomas also have several language courses, but they're not free unless you use torrents or p2p. User Posted Suggestions: Here's my Learn French Page I found this one later on %%howto
- Hyperpolyglot (Polyglot speaks 16 languages with captions in English) This is a video with me speaking some of the languages I have studied over the years with captions in English. In this video I speak English, French, Spanish, Welsh, German, Macedonian, Swedish, Italian, Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian, Portuguese, Czech, Catalan, Russian, Dutch, Romanian and Albanian. I hope you enjoy it.
- Sign Languages For DEAF. Know the language of Deaf.. Lets Speak to them.. GOD BLESS
- Norwegian Bokmål: Languages of the World: Introductory Overv Alexander Arguelles presents a series of videos to provide introductory overviews of the languages of the world. Working diachronically through various language families in turn, he demonstrates how to identify each language, translates a text sample to show how it works, and discusses its genetic affiliation and cultural context. For further information about the series, please refer to
- Google Demo Slam: Love Language This video was made by a youtube partner and paid for by Google. Hi, my name is Nice Peter, and this is a commercial, sort of. I use google translator all the time to read and post comments in other languages, and to understand what Mystery Guitar Man is saying in Portugese. When Google asked me about joining their demoslam project, I got this idea and thought it would be fun to make. I underestimated how hard it would be to sing in all those languages, so special thank you's go out to PdFlo, Carla, Nikki, Karolina, Courtney, and Jon Na for their help and pronunciation coaching. Directed by PDflo, he makes incredible videos, for realz. you can check him out at: I did all the translations on Google, and then double checked them with actual fluent speakers, it worked better than I expected. If you ever need to be a sleazy travelling minstrel, it has all you need, dawg. We filmed the Epic Rap Battles of History 3 last night until 4am, and we got all the footage we need. Now comes the hard part, editing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you're not in the USA, have a wonderful ordinary Thursday. see you soon, - nice peter PS: I made one of these with my friend Ceciley, and hers came out very very sweet, if you're into that sort of thing, you can see it here:
- Kira's laugh in various languages Kira's laugh in the following languages (12): -Japanese (Original) -English -Spanish (Mexican/Latin American) -Castilian (European Spanish) -Italian -Portuguese (Brazilian) -French -German -Russian -Hungarian -Korean -Cantonese I could write a lot of what I think about these versions, but my opinion is not really that important :) Intro music: Low of Solipsism II - Death Note OST (My favorite track)
- Rives Def Jam On Def Poetry Jam
- talib kweli & hi tek - Love Language (Feat. Les Nubi - Refle Hip Hop Musiccccccccc talib kweli & hi tek - Love Language (Feat. Les Nubia - Reflection Eternal
- Stephen Fry & Hugh Laurie: The Subject of Language From season one of "A Bit of Fry & Laurie".
- 6. How Do We Communicate?: Language in the Brain, Mouth Introduction to Psychology (PSYC 110) One of the most uniquely human abilities is the capacity for creating and understanding language. This lecture introduces students to the major topics within the study of language: phonology, morphology, syntax and recursion. This lecture also describes theories of language acquisition, arguments for the specialization of language, and the commonalities observed in different languages across cultures. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2007.
- New Year 2011 - 43 Languages, One Message Thanks to all my I-House (NY) & Columbia friends for helping me put together this short but hopefully interesting message for the New Year 2011. Have a good one!
- Learn Thai Language Lesson: Introduction to Thai learn-thai- lesson that will introduce you to the Thai language. Learn all the phrases you need for traveling in Thailand.
- Selecting Self-Study Foreign Language Materials Alexander Arguelles presents a series of video reviews and demonstrations of those foreign language learning series that he has found most useful in his own studies. For further information about the series, please refer to
- Out on a limb over language Read more here: Linguist Daniel Everett thinks that the language of the Pirahã - an indigenous tribe from Brazil - contradicts the theory that all languages share a single, innate grammar
- Dutch: Languages of the World: Introductory Overviews Alexander Arguelles presents a series of videos to provide introductory overviews of the languages of the world. Working diachronically through various language families in turn, he demonstrates how to identify each language, translates a text sample to show how it works, and discusses its genetic affiliation and cultural context. For further information about the series, please refer to
- katherine tate language translator people commercial making fun of languages
- Advanced Topics In Programming Languages: Closures For Java Google Tech Talks January 17, 2007 ABSTRACT We propose to add Closures to the Java Programming Language. Closures simplify the use of APIs that rely on anonymous class instances, such as the concurrency APIs and callbacks. More importantly, closures support control abstractions, which are APIs that act as programmer-defined control constructs. This talk describes the proposed language extension and its design rationale, and shows how it will affect existing and future APIs. Credits: Speaker:Neal Gafter
- Romanian Language Translations teaches you how to learn Romanian with simple translations.
- Google App Engine - Early Look at Java Language Support This video introduces the latest features of App Engine, including an early look at Java language support. Andrew Bowers will walk through the development of a sample Java application, from creation to deployment. Join us at Google I/O, Google's largest developer event, happening May 27-28, 2009 in San Francisco. The App Engine team will be on hand to answer any questions and hold deep-dive technical sessions. Register to attend:
- Rap around the world (30 languages!) A playlist of the featured clips can be found here: American: Missy Elliott British: Lady Sovereign Cantonese: LMF Chinese (actually Mandarin): 王力宏(Wang Lee-hom) Croatian: Tram 11 Danish: Malk de Koijn Filipino (Tagalog): Gloc-9 Finnish: Pikku G French:...
twitter about languages
- EruDani: Bilingual Babies Cue In To Languages - Science News http://t.co/AAm7f1O via @sciencenewsorg
- redmestic: RT @donnaperugini: The 5 Love Languages of Children http://nblo.gs/ey28e
- BieberSaysRAWWR: @JDBForeverYoung haha, well you're very good at both languages :)
- Gaga_Foreever: @ladygaga je t'aime, ich liebe dich, ti amo, te kiero, te amo, I love you ... in all languages! follow me please MM <3
- jreagan123: Disruption in Humanitarian Assistance... Handheld Medical Interpreter Speaks 100 Languages: The Phrazer http://is.gd/vmLZmu
- IHub_StockPosts: $EVCA : From the EVCA website(available in 12 different languages by the way, kind of cool imo)... http://www.evcarco http://bit.ly/goC3hp
- teachermeg: RT @roomtoread: “Respect for all languages is a key factor for ensuring peaceful coexistence...of societies and all of their members." - UNESCO #IMLD
- IndieNickReno: Oh the joy of learning foreign languages :)
- MileyOwnsMeee: how many languages do you speak? — 3 http://4ms.me/dZX9Oe
- StoopidFoony: Facebook won’t let me add swearing as one of my specialty languages.: hawaiiansdonotblog: What is this? I dont even? http://bit.ly/gpJl03
- punchsucker: sjm is basically sj now switch a couple of people and languages. i see no difference at all tbh
- StuckonLI: Yay foreign languages!! Boo my brain for not learning them!! :P
- puwisdom: http:///xbase-cross-reference-handbook.html #xbase #languages #referencing #guide Xbase Cross Reference Handbook
- swee096: I wish I understood the background languages in "Desert Rose" and "Life In A Northern Town".
- Chicago_Native_: 12 3's in one Game, Drop 81 in a Game,Bout to Break the All Time Scoring Record. Fine Ass Wife, Speak 7 Languages, 5 Rings... Yup dats #Kobe
- Cskt: I speak three languages fluently: - › Smartass, Sarcasm, and Profanity. http:///xge1kig98d
- sw33tsam: RT @onceuponajemi: i wish i was born in the early 1900's but with woman rights. i wish men still were complete gentlemen, i wish i could speak 10 languages
- AlexRussoFL: RT @onceuponajemi: i wish i was born in the early 1900's but with woman rights. i wish men still were complete gentlemen, i wish i could speak 10 languages
- onceuponajemi: i wish i was born in the early 1900's but with woman rights. i wish men still were complete gentlemen, i wish i could speak 10 languages
- readtoday: Do I think a two year old who speaks two languages is smarter than me? You bet I do!! This child owns the future. Period
- DonnaPerugini: The 5 Love Languages of Children http://nblo.gs/ey28e
- DonnaPerugini: The 5 Love Languages of Children http://goo.gl/fb/ivs4x
- readtoday: Language is power. We are powerful when we give in to our child-like weakness in learning complex languages
- CelebrityCrew: gnaihcenna asked: What other languages do you speak? http:///xho1kie1ch
- YupImBlessed: RT @murderDwrote Carmelo look good... got my kitty speaking languages lls
- mattsclass: @wunderbar_yn bilingual: being fluent in 2 languages... but I don't think u need to be fluent for brain benefits!
- elpapi1888: RT @cpen: Announcing our new Translation Center, which @dickc mentioned today at #mwc11. You can read about it here http://t.co/gTY7QtJ
- JeffreyDamier: RT @imhaley_youare: this hoe Kanny speaking in her african languages.
- readtoday: When I see a mother teaching two languages to their children I am like. Yeah. This. Is. The future.
- markanttony: I swear Im smart AF lol I speak 2 languages which nigga you know do that only 15 though lmao
- ItaliaVogueKay: RT @imhaley_youare: this hoe Kanny speaking in her african languages.
- DrDohn: Juggling languages can build better brains: Once likened to a confusing tower of Babel, speaking more than one l... http://bit.ly/ic4ov6
- imhaley_youare: this hoe Kanny speaking in her african languages.
- KimberlyAllstar: How many languages do you speak? — Uno xD http://4ms.me/gm4M0v
- nathyylovesjb: @Webb_Clay Hehe Yeah.. Yhu Older Bt Yhu Still a 8th Grader Im Younger & Im In High School & I Speak 3 Languages!(: LMAO
- Rita_Gi: Great deal on 'The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts' by Gary Chapman (Paperback - J... http://amzn.to/chnQvG
- DavidJTerrell: Speaking 2 languages may delay getting Alzheimer's http://t.co/eodeWL4 via @AddThis
- GuuhBS: @HouseOfDeLeon u should make a profile there , u meet so many ppl speak many languages , its fun af
- Candicefxc: Translating Twitter into more languages http:///translating-twitter-into-more-languages-2/
- readtoday: @BE_PURE @NvrComfortable I do have some experience with this. There are tons of parents who speak two languages. None speak to me
- SoundMasterStev: Great deal on Amazon: 'The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts' by Gary Chapman (Paperback - J... http://amzn.to/ehGTjP
- cherry_road: @catt36 Oh god, he'd probably have no problem with it, I'm sure he's a lover of languages. *____*
- BE_PURE: @LiteracyNetwork I'm just a mother from 'round the way with a dream for her child. No more no less. And we dream in 2 languages.
- KieuLam: does tweetdeck not do foreign languages? my japanese feeds are showing no text
- terencewinslow: WOW", MAJESTIC LANGUAGES INTREPRETATION SERVICES; IS OFFERING A DISCOUNT FOR SUMMER SPANISH CLASSES. EXPLODE... http://fb.me/ExwWu0Gm
- dulcesdiamante: WOW", MAJESTIC LANGUAGES INTREPRETATION SERVICES; IS OFFERING A DISCOUNT FOR SUMMER SPANISH CLASSES. EXPLODE YOUR BUSINESS WITH A SECOND
- Sweetzule: @eunhae2minTV haha atleqst your closer to them lol XD man i know right i think god made me learn the wrong languages in life lol
- GrowlyCub: @lnalpert languages can be built on that scaffold, even non-European languages; yes, my first foreign language was Latin, why do you ask? :)
- anhuch: RT @Armano: Translating Twitter into more languages http://pulsene.ws/11UKQ
- eunhae2minTV: @Sweetzule im form singapore. its always hot here >.< yeah me too! & i wanna learn both languages as well ^^
- M_Orlett: @Krn0193 Try this page, it contains tons of phrases in some languages, it's very cool when learning any of them. http://goo.gl/wJNcu
- LAUGHLOVEPAIN: i b like blah blah blah and you b like rah rah rah no talking because we speak different languages
- JessicaForeign: RT @roomtoread: “Respect for all languages is a key factor for ensuring peaceful coexistence...of societies and all of their members." - UNESCO #IMLD
- LiteracyNetwork: @BE_PURE You and your son have a very special relationship that everyone can learn from You move SO smoothly between languages!!
- AmericanKissMe: @ickabawar Its a site where u can get help with languages from people around the world ^^ i chat with alot of koreans there haha :D
- Manu_Mpp: @paradiddle388 it's totally fine TY;) Btw, I speak Spanish & French so I might tweet in those languages 2 Yup I heart KW, she's amazeballs!!
- SoCoLove23: <---may not be fluent in all the languages...but sho 'nuff the bad words lol...
- SparklySnarkery: @rvnhawk heh. I own music in LOTS of languages I don't speak & most prob never will, but spanish I need to learn @comeundone
- IICDMA: RT @roomtoread: “Respect for all languages is a key factor for ensuring peaceful coexistence...of societies and all of their members." - UNESCO #IMLD
- LawnGnomez: @kellyleibman and they have all these funky symbols and stuff.. Like, different languages. I dunno. Haha
- kaylawelch12: @ohaikarley on the right side of the website there's postsecret for different languages & some have english translations underneath :)
- mulderlove: Bilingual Babies Cue In To Languages - Science News http://t.co/Gud2HVh
- LaurenluvSelena: what languages do you understand? — Spanish and english http://4ms.me/hLVYai
- cleancutgeekpat: RT @delbius: When my iTunes library is on shuffle & songs in foreign languages start playing, I am briefly concerned that I no longer understand English.
- designdumpster: @erikskoglund Negative on all accounts, except it is 1 of the national languages in Congo. But its my brand new work laptop.
- LiteracyNetwork: @BE_PURE You exemplify how mothers should a. speak to their bilingual children b. teach two languages. Amen xx00
- LawnGnomez: @kellyleibman aubri's hall bought her white one's for her birthday and wrote on them in all the different languages they know.
- DigitalCamCarl: Great deal on Amazon: 'The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts' by Gary Chapman (Paperback - J... http://amzn.to/ehGTjP
- JimThomm: Handheld Medical Interpreter Speaks 100 Languages: The Phrazer: His solution, a handheld 100 language-speaking m... http://bit.ly/eed6hM
- mobiledaynews: Homebrew keyboard extension ads support for 25 languages http://djaw.ir/88j
- BeliebersRunNYC: I am fluent in 3 different languages. English,Sarcasm, and Profanity
- felixthea: @fyaqub im liking it so far.. easier than other languages to learn, i think. are you well versed in it?
- Beazers_Garden: RT @roomtoread: “Respect for all languages is a key factor for ensuring peaceful coexistence...of societies and all of their members." - UNESCO #IMLD
- justiceroscom: Q:How many languages can you speak? A:- one lol http:///s/5U4N
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about languages
“Forums and message boards for Programming Languages”
— Programming Languages Forum - Topix,
“Create a Phpbb2 forum in less that a minute with Forumotion. Create a free phpbb2 forum and customize it as you wish with our themes collection. Forumotion : forum creator”
— Create forums – phpBB 2 - create your free forum on,
“Abroad Languages Blog. All about our Language Schools Abroad. November 21st, 2010 languages is when children are still young and when they can easily”
— Abroad Languages Blog,
“Click one of the links below to read the Yahoo! Messenger Blog in another language. To subscribe to the RSS feed of our blog in that language, click the orange”
— Other Languages | Yahoo! Messenger Blog,
“We discuss almost everything related with learning languages, such as: Methods, Travelling and stuyding, Language Schools, Online Learn Languages to Promote Understanding. Image via sxc.hu. Understanding and better communication with other people are just some”
— Abroad Languages Blog Latest Posts / Blog Profile,
“Languages Blog: Languages go online The MFL department is proud to announce the The blog offers the opportunity to view students' work and comment in other languages on”
— Languages Blog,
“What started as a personal blog about an American expat in France has changed into a language learning portal, focusing on French and the real, spoken language as opposed to textbook French that no one uses”
— Jennie en France. Learning & Teaching Languages, with a Focus,
“Forum. Forum. Topics. Posts. Latest post. Primary languages forum. Share exchange information and discuss anything related to teaching languages in the primary”
“A French language blog for use with my secondary pupils and for any other language learners out there worldwide. Come learn with us and have fun at the same time!”
— All Saints Languages Blog,