- e-Learning is learning that takes place in an electronically simulated environment. e-Learning, web-based training, internet-based training and computer-based training are the next-generation. — “e-Learning”, tech-
- Online training video tutorials and technology integration resources designed for schools and districts. Atomic Learning offers solutions for 21st century skills professional development, technology integration and software training and support. — “Atomic Learning - K12 Education: 21st Century Skills”,
- I want to talk about learning. But not the lifeless, sterile, futile, quickly forgotten I am talking about LEARNING - the insatiable curiosity that drives. — “learning theory - models, product and process”,
- Learning resources for adults, children, parents and teachers: find online courses, video clips, educational games and revision activities. — “BBC - Learning: online learning resources”,
- Learning definition, knowledge acquired by systematic study in any field of scholarly application. See more. — “Learning | Define Learning at ”,
- learning n. The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill. Knowledge or skill gained through schooling or study. — “learning: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- 5337 Learning Clip Art. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art images, clipart. — “Learning Clip Art Illustrations. 5337 learning clipart EPS”,
- e-Learning for Kids is a global nonprofit foundation dedicated to free and fun online learning for kids of all ages. (math, science, reading, health and life skills and computers,. — “:: e-Learning for Kids ::”, e-
- Definition of learning in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of learning. Pronunciation of learning. Translations of learning. learning synonyms, learning antonyms. Information about learning in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “learning - definition of learning by the Free Online”,
- Learn more about the Wallace Foundation's efforts at building systems for out-of-school time learning at the "Coordinated Systems to Support learning opportunities, and features innovative schools and community organizations making fun learning. — “National Summer Learning Association”,
- Providing solutions to help assess and report on student achievement, educational software, and professional services to help ensure teachers are highly qualified. — “PLATO Learning”,
- "Learning 2.0 is an approach not a new theory, it is efficient and effective because it uses time-tested learning principles that parallel our own instinctive learning approaches and enhances them with the access, tools, and collaboration capabilities of the Web. — “E-Learning at ”,
- Abstract: A recent research study by the U.S. Department of Defense showed that students who used learning games scored significantly higher than those who did not. Discover the differences between games and simulations, and find The process of continuous learning keeps our mind up-to- date and. — “The eLearning Guild: A community of practice for e-Learning”,
- Learning is acquiring new knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, or preferences and may involve synthesizing different types of information. Learning may occur as a result of habituation or classical. — “Learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- E-learning is to classroom learning as cell phones are to a pay phone at the bus station. Interactive games based on the training message are also very effective at improving learning. — “Howstuffworks "How E-learning Works"”,
- Learning Community. Learning Solutions Partners. Worldwide Sites. MCP Site. MCT Site Learning Events. Home > Learning Catalog > E-Learning. Why experience. — “E-Learning Home”,
- SkillSoft is a leader in e-Learning courseware for business skills, leadership skills training, project management skills training, and IT certification courseware. online learning and e-learning solutions to organizations worldwide so employees can have access to targeted learning that fits. — “E-Learning for Business Skills & IT Certification - SkillSoft”,
- Learning Resources® is a leading manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational materials for classrooms worldwide and learning toys. — “Learning Resources”,
- Microsoft Learning provides online computer certification, classroom training, and online computer training courses along with the exams required to achieve Microsoft Certification. — “Online Computer Training | Computer Certification | Microsoft”,
- The convergence of the Internet and learning, or Internet-enabled learning. The delivery of individualized, comprehensive, dynamic learning content in real time, aiding the development of communities of knowledge, linking learners and practitioners with experts. — “E-learning Introduction :: Ageless Learner”,
- helps teachers improve student learning with curriculum and assessments web-delivered through Sky, our digital learning environment. — “”,
related videos for learning
- Pink Floyd - Learning to fly Music video
- Banned Commercials - Learn English
- Perfume Genius - Learning From the album "Learning" on Matador Records, 2010
- Learning Liberty - South Korea The number of defectors entering South Korea from the North continues to grow, but escape from the regime is only the start of their battle for a better life. Can they adjust to life in the modern peninsula? A school has been set up to help the defectors adjust to their new life despite opposition from local residents who saw "communists as having horns or being scary", or indeed being "criminals". As the principal of the school says "everything is a challenge", from physical ailments caused by famine to having to "unlearn" a lifetime's worth of indoctrination. Many fled because the famine proved too much to bear. Around 80% have seen close relatives starve. The school does what it can to help these people adjust but the "culture shock" as the school's Director describes it, is "vast". We can only hope that having survived the famine, they can now survive their free and competitive new home. Produced By SBS Distributed By Journeyman Pictures
- Learn English with Steve Ford - Test Prep. 16 - TOEFL IBT Writing Tips - Advanced English Grammar Here are the video links for more TOEFL-Ielts writing tips: All of Steve's TOEFL-IELTS Videos:
- How To Learn Any Accent (Part 1) - Amy Walker Website: Facebook A masterclass with Amy Walker (of "21 Accents") to empower You to teach yourself any accent on the planet. Learn the way Amy learned -with the world as your classroom. www.21 Amy's current feature film project Amy's personal website Vibes to You in all you do!
- Learn how to screenprint your own t-shirts In this podcast, Bre brings in Matt, the screenprinting expert of , to the Weekend Projects podcast. Have you ever wanted to create your own t-shirt designs? Look no further! Don't forget to go and download the pdf to get all the details and supply lists.
- Cats Learning to Swim World's Best Pet Supplies: tiny.cc
- Are Our Children Learning Enough About Whales? In The Know: Panelists discuss a new report that found only 84% of education funding goes to teaching children about whales. More coverage at:
- Tom Petty - Learning To Fly Music video by Tom Petty performing Learning To Fly. (C) 1991 UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Lecture 2 | Machine Learning (Stanford) Lecture by Professor Andrew Ng for Machine Learning (CS 229) in the Stanford Computer Science department. Professor Ng lectures on linear regression, gradient descent, and normal equations and discusses how they relate to machine learning. This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning and statistical pattern recognition. Topics include supervised learning, unsupervised learning, learning theory, reinforcement learning and adaptive control. Recent applications of machine learning, such as to robotic control, data mining, autonomous navigation, bioinformatics, speech recognition, and text and web data processing are also discussed. Complete Playlist for the Course: CCS 229 Course Website: www.stanford.edu Stanford University: www.stanford.edu Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
- Video Games and Learning www.edge- Episode Three in my series of video "lectures," made in association with Edge. I'm pleased to introduce game designer James Portnow, cofounder of Divide By Zero Games. He and I will be partnering up to bring you these lectures from here on. Loosely modeled after Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's Zero Punctuation reviews. For the first time, NOT made to be presented on screen in the classroom. I can be reached at floydo_animation at yahoo dot com. James can be reached at jportnow at gmail dot com. Like the intro/outro music? Download the full tracks here! Penguin Cap Walk on Water
- Learning English - Misterduncan's Frosty Day Take a walk with Misterduncan on one of the coldest days for many years. See the frost. Feel the chill, but don't slip over on the ice!
- Learn 2 Play (You've got to play WoW) CLICK HERE FOR NEW VIDEOS! L2P on iTunes: - Amazon - HQ Stream From the writer of MC Raiders comes another WoW parody titled "Learn 2 Play".
- Recent Developments in Deep Learning Google Tech Talk March 19, 2010 ABSTRACT Presented by Geoff Hinton, University of Toronto. Deep networks can be learned efficiently from unlabeled data. The layers of representation are learned one at a time using a simple learning module that has only one layer of latent variables. The values of the latent variables of one module form the data for training the next module. Although deep networks have been quite successful for tasks such as object recognition, information retrieval, and modeling motion capture data, the simple learning modules do not have multiplicative interactions which are very useful for some types of data. The talk will show how to introduce multiplicative interactions into the basic learning module in a way that preserves the simple rules for learning and perceptual inference. The new module has a structure that is very similar to the simple cell/complex cell hierarchy that is found in visual cortex. The multiplicative interactions are useful for modeling images, image transformations, and different styles of human walking. Speaker bio: www.cs.toronto.edu
- Learning English - Lesson Thirty (Abbreviation) In this lesson we look at abbreviation and give some examples with a little help from Mr Steve!
- Learning Piano to Get Laid (with Bo Burnham) See exclusive articles and pictures on ! How many octaves does it take to get to a girl's heart? We have no idea. LIKE us on FOLLOW us on: FOLLOW us on: WATCH exclusive videos we can't put on YouTube at:
- Learning English pronunciation Learn English
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Music Video A very quick made video ,with my favourite bits thrown in and best song out of the soundtrack by Beck. Soundtrack: BECK - Everybody's gotta learn sometimes Original: The Korgis - Everybody's gotta learn sometimes
- Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly A great song of Pink Floyd !
- Lecture 1 | Machine Learning (Stanford) Lecture by Professor Andrew Ng for Machine Learning (CS 229) in the Stanford Computer Science department. Professor Ng provides an overview of the course in this introductory meeting. This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning and statistical pattern recognition. Topics include supervised learning, unsupervised learning, learning theory, reinforcement learning and adaptive control. Recent applications of machine learning, such as to robotic control, data mining, autonomous navigation, bioinformatics, speech recognition, and text and web data processing are also discussed. Complete Playlist for the Course: CS 229 Course Website: www.stanford.edu Stanford University: www.stanford.edu Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
- Malcolm Gladwell: What we can learn from spaghetti sauce Tipping Point author Malcolm Gladwell gets inside the food industry's pursuit of the perfect spaghetti sauce -- and makes a larger argument about the nature of choice and happiness.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers are invited to give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes -- including speakers such as Jill Bolte Taylor, Sir Ken Robinson, Hans Rosling, Al Gore and Arthur Benjamin. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, politics and the arts. Watch the Top 10 TEDTalks on , at http
- Pink Floyd-Learning To Fly I taped this video from MTV on the day it premiered. By the following day it was gone and I have never seen it again. Nobody that I've showed it to has ever seen it. Sorry for the poor quality, but the VHS tape is very old and some quality was lost in transferring it to .avi format
- What is Next Generation Learning? This fun and inspiring video clip captures in just 3 minutes the essence of Next Generation Learning. Ideal for taking into a School Governors meeting or Staff training to illustrate exactly what we mean.
- Learning Guitar to Get Laid Vol. 2 Support the Haiti relief effort by donating to Doctors Without Borders and we'll show you an exclusive Hardly Working, a commercial parody, and a Jake & Amir:
- ASIMOs new artificial intelligence. (ASIMO is learning!) We start to play God.
- Learning Guitar to Get Laid An instructional video that teaches you everything you need to know, and nothing you don't. See more at , check us out at our mobile site and follow us at /collegehumor
- Learn to Draw Portraits - Ep.5A Value Shapes Learn to draw Portrait Series Episode 5 Part A Link to Part B Link to a Playlist of all videos in this series link to exercises
- How to moon walk like Michael Jackson Visit: for 1000's more How-To videos! The Moon Walk is one of the most famous dance moves of all time. Done properly the Moon Walk can't fail to impress. Learn how to dance the Michael Jackson way with dance guru Anthony King in this simple three minute tutorial on the moon walk technique. Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter: Visit Anthony King's website at: www.anthony- ------- Tags: moonwalk michael jackson "Anthony King" "michael jackson" MJ dance dancing "wacko jacko" wakko wacko jacko "moon walk" cool amazing funny dancer 80s music bad thriller "man in the mirror" "bille jean" pepsi "black or white" black white "you are not alone" "they don't care about us" "the way you make me feel" oprah "remember the time" "beat it" "this is it" "you rock my world" "king of pop" pop 90s 1980s 1980 "don't stop" "don't stop til you get anough" "heal the world" scream why history smooth criminal jam
- Learning English - Lesson Two (Hello/Goodbye) In this lesson we look at the many ways to say hello and goodbye. This is the new version of Lesson 2. Thank you to the many people who have said that 'Howdy' is not used as a formal greeting any more. But it can be used as an informal one, as a way of greeting a person in a fun way. As I found out for myself !
- Learning from Google Tech Talk April 24, 2009 ABSTRACT Presented by Joel Spolsky Until recently, searching for help on highly technical programming problems has been a mess. A lot of what the search engines found was old discussions in forums, where you have a lot of wrong answers and out-of-date answers that you have to sift through yourself. You also found a lot of answers at sites that were hidden behind a pay wall, which uncloaked themselves for Google and then demanded membership fees to see the answers. is a programmer's Q&A site that launched last September to address these problems. It incorporates more modern ideas about community such as voting and public editing, and even a few ideas from game design, to create a much more successful way to get help with programming problems. In a few short months, it has grown to 14 million page views a month and reaches 3 million unique programmers every month. The lessons we've learned in creating a successful Q&A site has many implications for search which I'll share in this talk.
- Eddie Izzard - Learning French Clip from Dress to Kill
- Learn Chinese (mandarin) with Yangyang 001 Mandarin instructor Yangyang always has a way of making her class educational and entertaining. Great way to start your Mandarin learning journey!!!!
- Learning Styles Don't Exist Professor Daniel Willingham describes research showing that learning styles are a myth
- Mobb Deep feat. Big Noyd - The Learning (Burn) Sign Up To The Only Infamous Mobb Deep Forum Online.. Mobb Deep, Havoc, Prodigy, IM3, illa ghee, 40 glocc, Nyce, Fox, Hiphop, unsigned hype.. we got it all! get the exclusives i cant post on youtube. GET THE EXCLUSIVES! Infamous Mobb Deep Blockustomz Please Subscribe For More!
- Learn to Play Slide Guitar Jennifers New Slide DVD click here for more info How to play slide guitar Beginner guitar lesson on slide guitar You can play guitar slide today
- Learning English - Lesson One (Introduction) Lesson one. Introduction to my English lessons.
- Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly Music video by Foo Fighters performing Learn To Fly. (C) 1999 Roswell Records, Inc.
- Never Stop Learning Watch how education can change the world.
twitter about learning
- HopeyTLOTD: Thinking Of Learning Some @OfficialBVB On Guitar, But Dunno What.. :( HELP?
- embraceurcrazy: You ever look at your kid and feel like a hypocrite for trying to instill values that you yourself are still learning.
- ThePean: Committed to learning how to type "Partnership" without having to slow down and think about it. #iwanttogohome #lawschool #finals
- metaglossia: Paul Seedhouse: learning a language is much more fun in the kitchen via @lexicoolcom | @scoopit http://t.co/qEB3vRT1
- Janycekvf: Chief Learning Officers: Operating Education as a Business: Chief learning officers are reporting strong pressur... http://t.co/PTOzwvoo
- JennySanzz: Slowly leaving my bed... At least it's civil war I'm learning about. I love the civil war.
- DrKanobie: @DEAUXB0Y that would be a dope school, real learning would take place for sure.
- echelpinasti: RT @elfinadia: RT @adeleline: 3 years of learning sociology, I still think that this lesson makes simple things complicated.
- susansdaughter: #nevertrust a trap boy ...im learning
- melvinnusum: @drecoles6 ic ur slowly learning the ropes on here
- insatiableJ: i love ur hustle...im learning from it #Mentor
- Auto1Guide: Combine learning with great art on World Religion Day http://t.co/zQ1L1n9p
- SimoneKarmaRae: I fancy learning how to play golf gonna have to holla at my great friend @golfpro_tom for some lessons in the new year
- QuickLessons: Social Learning: Beyond The Hype (a whitepaper) - http://t.co/J7rOwGAd
- davisshaver: @marcparry How do high-profile private/public universities enter the online learning fold without undermining institutional reputation?
- bookmytrainings: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification on Monday 3rd October 2011 at Chennai by OptiRisk India Learning http://t.co/dhc4K7qk
- BCCarrollMBA: Do you recognize the value of an MBA? http://t.co/VUWJbqtY
- Millie111791: @bigbbubba99 yeah nukka but I'm just now learning how to use it lol
- rob12winemiller: Learning about electrodes in chem, tell me why the first thing I thought of was the pokemon...
- DealGatorVan: $49 for 4 Tutoring Sessions Plus a 1-Hr Assessment from Higher Grade Learning Centre ($235 Value) http://t.co/E3yRMZ85
- Ras_Afro: Headphones + Music by @bobmarley = makes learning for maths exam much easier.... "We free the people w/ music, sweet music!"
- nezodoxe: Organizational Learning, Performance, and Change: An Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Development (Hardcover) http://t.co/vmCwzrG6
- beatnceeej: @JCromeans I'm gonna watch the blindside again to get a jump start on learning the play book.
- HaileyPond: RT @TheNoteboook: Dear Ex, thanks for the learning experience. Now I know what NOT to look for in someone.
- MicahhRich: RT @BabyKay_15: S/O to everyone who isn't learning shxt in class
- Article_Dan: I had an idea. I wrote it down as 'Tamagotchi learning'. I have forgotten the idea and have no clue what Tamagotchi learning means.
- HalaMerhebi: Apparently I make "films" and tip of the day : don't underestimate karate learning children .
- OakleafHR: New #job: Interim Learning and Development Specialists,London .. http://t.co/fThYCeTq #HRJobs #oakleafjobs
- ChristianEusse: Shower, than off to the learning center
- Baileysmom_: learning about the sky on elmo with my tootie ♥
- G5_VELLY: RT @Nephatron: I love to learn. The day you stop learning is the day you dont exist
- LilPinya11: Learning about demand planning and inventory
- talentminded: Talent Communities: @ThisIsLars says there are no experts. We're all learning #TNL
- VantageLearn: Program turns middle school students into “e-learning consultants." http://t.co/vWCeHF1Y
- chammojica: learning how to draw.. again :D hahaha tagal ko nang di nagddraw.. :| forgot some techniques :)
- laurenmjohns: were learning about hunger is Bangladesh right now in my class. makes me miss @makalamilliken
- amayashisd: 35 Best Online Language Learning Resources
- browney_downey: RT @ShakeAndBlake8: [email protected]_downey: no xbox for two weeks..all school work..” now ur learning Downey
- _JussScream_DEE: @DreamTeamJulian See , your learning to be a good boyfriend already =)
- centerteach: @Tara_SuperSub Yes it is a wonderful theme, capturing the magic of teaching and learning. Good schools are magical.
- Team_F_Feelns25: RT @MrPerfect_Bish: its all a learning experience
- OliveHickmott: Interested in helping a family member change their learning difficulties over Christmas. http://t.co/iUNB1bLi You will be amazed at what...
- pndblog: Reading: “Online Learning, Personalized” http://t.co/46b2xlQP @nytimes h/t @ssstrom #education #technology
- Amyyelder: @hisloppy im learning about drugs in psych... Reminded me of u. Decided to say #hii #hisss
- MaVieFrancaise: What are some good ways of learning French grammar? http://t.co/SChV8PVN
- Silvileo_x3: learning for school :( 40 pages in 1 day :o
- Misssweetapple1: I like how i can post on twitter without having to worry about spam or people thinking I'm weird because of my word- learning interest. Lol
- AllBalls2Walls: Get Control Over Your Time by learning how to market anything online – Entrepreneurs are created, not born. http://t.co/MF2n13rL
- RxApps: @erictopol Live demo of @mobisante, which personally have loved since first learning of it. Still cool! #mhs11 #mhealth #ultrasound
- iambotee: Life isn't about waiting for a storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
- BERN_HARD: Love going to health class learning about yeast infections first thing in the morning .. Ya me -.-
- VickyWetzstein1: Learning About Dog Obedience Schools http://t.co/l3hfIyVn
- MamaHunfy: #Win All Around Chuggington Set via @NotJstBabyBrain http://t.co/uo9UofC2 #giveaway #HGG #toys
- juliakangel: RT @shiralappin: @charltonbrooker learning about pork barrel politics and all I can think about is #blackmirror
- Holzegg: Americans learning welsh ! They love it!
- gulfcoasthealth: RT @Neighborcare: @gulfcoasthealth Thx 4 follow. Looking forward 2 learning more about ur work & sharing ours with u. #CHCs rock!
- AllieRambles: Looking back on RWAHM: : A Weekend of Learning and AOS: Niche Sites in my Niche http://t.co/wnobVKLr
- JYJ3Thailand: RT @2KimArea: Mjjeje: I am re-learning in modesty of Thailand! A blessed nation of the King source. #FatherOfThailand
- killer_miguel: 2 days of not being at work and learning how to jump out of an airplane while getting payed extra, sounds good :D
- Indigeneity: Byalawa: a learning and teaching resource for working with Indigenous patients and clients http://t.co/0Cm94D7O
- Jade_Lavigne: Learning from person make mistake to me,Learning From my mistake,Learning from the Broken heart..
- misschristie3: @CapriLady @borboletia4 @charmedboy80 yeah I couldn't follow people too but I only care about learning the tips and ideas. :)
- chakira365: RT @BeeYourself__: See she learning! That's what I'm talking about go @chakira365 !
- chum1600: Learning how to use this iphone is awesome. I can't believe I waited this long to get one. #byeandroid #nevergoingback
- Desire2Learn: RT @Desire2Learn_PR: Great new features to explore in #Desire2Learn Learning Suite 9.4.1 http://t.co/I5KDMB7a
- Eligobe: RT @BrodyJenner: Gonna go hit some balls at the range before I start my day.. Learning some Great new things about my swing.. Coming for Bruce!!
- JakeFuller11: @_MattMurray Stop tweeting you need to be learning.
- ManonJansen97: Being happy isn't about forgetting the past, it's about learning from it and discovering ways to have a better future
- MadameInnocent: First learning.Then eating.Then training with Carla :)
- alb202: RT @dmeforpeace: The Learning Portal for DM&E for Peacebuilding is up! Sign up now at http://t.co/sTzjJ8v2
- toybag: New post: Early Learning Centre Lights & Sound Buggy Driver http://t.co/dZrd2rdN #Buggy #Centre #Driver
- injculbard: @haverholm @kennypenman and so on - an evolution of said taste, "learning" as you put it through trial and error if you like
- MoniqueAQueen: Learning to keep my mouth off of ppl,and they should do the same...ppl tht say they love,rlly need 2 kme love is action word
- heyimstasia: I love learning. It's the school aspect that I can't stand. #UselessInformation
- ianclive: Learning the Game - Allegiance to Pagan Gods! http://t.co/YJPtm3gJ What do we believe?
- jayyylowww: Temple run > learning physics
- ItsBuddhaBlaze: @ShukidKing Im good. Learning but it may be too late. Start early so u dont make the same mistakes I made. I made so many.
- J_Elks_Syracuse: @pud currently learning about you in Professor Rubin's #IST195 course! wish http://t.co/yujwRnxr was still running!
- Disqo051: I also wana learn and continue to learn and just keep learning,i want the knowledge of fir to keep burning. #LEGACY
- BernardMcCarney: @Ryaner2k9er Yeah The Euro Will Collapse, Can't See It Been Saved... Best Off Learning Chinese & Heading There Haha
- AmandaBadassery: learning how to bake some pastries w/ @MonicaMendoza. :)
- itsbreeglid: @amberrgates #LoveItTho , they're learning how to be ballers at a young age . #NeverWantThemToGrowUp "/ lol
- classroominc: Press release: 4 yr study reveals major academic gains/no learning loss amongst summer school students: http://t.co/sqnessyG
- See_TrellGo: My biggest issue is pride I always feel like I have to read someone or address people who do me wrong im learning how to ignore drama doe
- Georg_Grey: #languagetrainingtip Look up online tabloids in the language you’re learning – they use simple vocabulary.
- guywwallace: RT @cindyhugg: Congrats! RT @trishuhl: Gov Quinn formally proclaims Dec 5-9, 2011 as Employee Learning Week in State of IL! http://t.co/hUBUfjIS
- lava_g: My brother is learning MATHS from scratch(cos,sin,blah...blah..) bec of arrear in ENGineering maths.(appa maths prof ah irundha ipdithan):-)
- BizLearnTips: RT @Desire2Learn: Google Apps Widget in #D2L Learning Environment provides easy access to email, calendar and documents
- IAmXanderMan: Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. #raindontstopthestorm
- BabyKay_15: S/O to everyone who isn't learning shxt in class
- haannouf: RT @felwaalmutairii: As time goes by, I’m learning that most people become the person they swore they’ll never be...
- rrebeccaaliciaa: Still learning my solo nbd....
- iamcrisann: Yooosha WIP goodluck to myself since im just learning new things bit by bit ^^ Angel beats Kanade X Otonashi... http://t.co/6zYQxbHt
- books_4_schools: RT Transforming learning difficulties - stunning new book #dyslexia http://t.co/3PiwfLdN
- JuicySoVain: Another day of learning, then more studying, and finally money making time....NOT LIKE THAT PPL!!!
- BizLearnTips: RT @Desire2Learn: Use Google Docs as a source for submitting files to the #Desire2Learn Dropbox http://t.co/O0G4Nib8
- Snapbacks_0nly: RT @BrasilianKush: now learning not to break my back for anybody whos not even willing to bend for me
- learningcenter1: news alert test for the brooklyn college learning center
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about learning
“But while most British universities now have virtual learning environments for campus students, only a handful offer full degrees About The Online Learning Blog from Study2U. This is an example of a WordPress page, you”
— The Online Learning Blog from Study2U, blog.study2
“English Learning Forum examples of posts at ”
— English Learning Forum - Vocabulary,
“Natural Resources Sector Continuous Learning Forum is a Ning Network”
— Natural Resources Sector Continuous Learning Forum, learning-
“The November Learning Blog. The Latest News and Reflections from the lack the opportunities for "continued learning opportunities" that more affluent students”
— Blog | November Learning,
“by Different Roads to Learning. So, I've been falling a little behind lately with my blog posts. The main reason is that I've been who better to ask than the great group of people we have reading the Different Roads to Learning blog?”
— Different Roads to Learning Blog |,
“The Resource for Education Technology Leaders focusing on K-12 educators. Site contains a Software Reviews Database, articles from Technology & Learning Magazine, articles from Educators in Educators' eZine, Event and Contest listings, Reader”
— Tech Learning TL Advisor Blog and Ed Tech Ticker Blogs from,
“In this Online Forum, you will discover different approaches to designing and developing the interface to your e-Learning. You'll learn how the layout and graphics impact learning comprehension and retention. You will see the good, the bad, and the ugly of e-Learning interfaces”
— e-learning design, development, and trends - mobile Learning, e-learning.gen.tr
“T+D Blog is the blog of T+D magazine. T+D is a monthly magazine available to ASTD national members as part of their dues, and by subscription and single-copy sales”
— T+D Blog: E-Learning,
“Labels: eCube, Workplace Learning. Dave Ferguson kicked off the first Working/Learning blog carnival (a The group is open and is my experiment to create a collaborative learning environment, a forum to Engage people by Encouraging them to Explore new Environments and Experiment with the them”
— Learn and Lead: Working/Learning Blog Carnival – April 2008,
“Top Learning, Technology & Media Links: Weekly Digest – 1. Amit Garg | November 23rd, 2010 We added pages that focus on our mobile learning services as well”
— Upside Learning Blog,