- Excellent teaching, world changing research. Elite without being elitist. — “University of Leicester”, www2
- Welcome to the Leicester, NC Community Website.Our goal is to give our community the knowledge of Leicester history & photos. Check out the shopping,forums, map and dont forget to sign our guestbook. — “Welcome to Leicester, North Carolina Community Website”,
- Leicester ( pronounced [ˈlɛstə]) is the largest city in the East Midlands of England. The urban area extends beyond the boundaries of the city proper to include the satellite towns of Oadby, Wigston, Braunstone Town, Birstall, Glenfield, Blaby, Thurmaston, Syston and Leicester Forest East. — “Leicester”, schools-
- Get all the local information you need on Leicester, Vermont, VT - community history, demographics, local search and more at ePodunk. — “Leicester, Vermont Town Information - ePodunk”,
- Leicester definition, Dudley, Robert. See more. a city in central England, in Leicester unitary authority, on the River Soar: administrative centre of Leicestershire: Roman remains and a ruined Norman castle; two. — “Leicester | Define Leicester at ”,
- Definition of Leicester in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Leicester. Pronunciation of Leicester. Translations of Leicester. Leicester synonyms, Leicester antonyms. Information about Leicester in the free online English dictionary and. — “Leicester - definition of Leicester by the Free Online”,
- Find Homes For Sale in Leicester. Search Leicester, North Carolina real estate, recently sold properties, foreclosures, new homes, school information and much more on Trulia. — “Leicester Real Estate & Leicester Homes For Sale — ”,
- Leicester appears in the Domesday Book as "Ledecestre". Leicester continued to grow throughout the Early Modern period as a market town, although it was the Industrial Revolution that facilitated an unparalleled process of unplanned urbanisation in the area. — “Leicester - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- is a site for people and organisations in Leicester and Leicestershire, as well as a source of tourist information for visitors to Leicester. — “”,
- Welcome to the Town of Leicester, Massachusetts, U.S.A. Our mission is to connect you Leicester is a beautiful community with a rural atmosphere and blends suburban living. — “Town of Leicester”,
- Encyclopedia article about Leicester. Information about Leicester in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. leicester mercury, university of leicester, leicester city council, leicester tigers, leicester. — “Leicester definition of Leicester in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Leicester, MA From | Best Weather on the Web F° | C° Current Conditions 57°F 13°C as of 2:30 pm RealFeel® 51°F 10°C. — “Leicester: Weather from ”,
- Open source travel guide to Leicester, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Leicester travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- Yahoo! Local has Leicester business reviews, top rated services, and events near Leicester, NC. Use interactive maps, driving directions reviews and ratings to find the right service near you. — “Leicester City Pages on Yahoo! Local. Find Businesses”,
- Find the best Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Clubs, Schools, Government, Sports, News and everything for Leicester, New York. All at Leicester, New York NY . — “Leicester, New York NY - Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping”,
- Leicester Longwool are generally described as a medium to large breed with a large, high quality carcass. Using these practices he developed the Leicester Longwool from the old Leicester sheep. — “Breeds of Livestock - Leicester Longwool Sheep”, ansi.okstate.edu
- As of 2010, Leicester's population is 1,014 people. Since 2000, it has had a population The median home cost in Leicester is $137,510. Home appreciation the. — “Best Places to Live in Leicester, Vermont”,
- Leicester lies on the River Soar and at the edge of the English National Forest. Major industries in Leicester today include food processing, hosiery, knitwear, engineering, electronics, printing and plastics. — “Leicester”,
- November 25, 2010: Leicester Hotels on TripAdvisor: Find 1,200 traveler reviews, 290 candid photos, and prices for 45 hotels in Leicester, United Kingdom. — “Leicester Hotels: Read Leicester Hotel Reviews and Compare”,
- Public Library Information (Leicester) School and District Profiles (Leicester) State Aid - Cherry Sheet Information specific to Leicester can also be found within the following comprehensive. — “Local Government - Mass.Gov”, mass.gov
- Interactive guide to Leicester with a full-screen map, videos and photos. Information on Leicester sights, flights, hotels and more. — “Leicester Travel Guide - England Interactive Map - iGuide”, iguide.travel
related videos for leicester
- Man City 4-2 Leicester | The FA Cup 3rd Round Replay - 18/01/11 The FA Cup Third Round - Sven-Goran Eriksson's Eastlands return ended in disappointment as Manchester City edged past his Leicester side in an FA Cup third-round replay. Carlos Tevez's rifled effort put the home side ahead only for Paul Gallagher to level from the penalty spot. Two goals in 90 seconds - from Patrick Vieira and Adam Johnson - swung the game in the home side's favour, before Chris Weale saved a Tevez penalty. Lloyd Dyer gave Leicester late hope but Aleksandar Kolarov sealed the home win.
- Northampton Saints upset Leicester Tigers Highlights ov Saints visit to Welford Road, Feb 2007 Saints, for the second time in a decade, ended Tigers home record of being undefeated for something like two years. Tehehehehe. And yet the Moggies still sulk about their "disallowed try". Serves them right for sticking 14 players in the maul and making it IMPOSSIBLE to see any grounding. Who cares what they think though? Nobody likes Leicester anyway.
- Leicester 2-2 Man City | The FA Cup 3rd Round - 09/01/11 Sunday, 9 January 2011 Leicester v Manchester City, R3, 16:00 Andy King struck the equaliser as Leicester deservedly took big-spending Manchester City to a replay after a pulsating FA Cup third-round tie. The Foxes took the lead inside a minute when new signing Sol Bamba stabbed home from inside the six-yard box. James Milner levelled with a crisp left-foot strike on 23 minutes before Carlos Tevez scored just before the break with a clever close-range finish. King pounced after keeper Joe Hart spilled a cross in the 64th minute. Sven-Goran Eriksson's Championship team produced an enterprising performance that, at times, had their Premier League opponents firmly on the back foot.
- A Song For Yann Kermorgant - Dave Henson A song in 'tribute' to Leicester City striker Yann Kermorgant following his disastrous penalty kick in the Championship play-off semi final second leg shoot-out against Cardiff. Follow me on Twitter @davehensonmusic. davidhenson44@ #1 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Comedy - United Kingdom #4 - Most Viewed (This Week) - United Kingdom #22 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Global
- The University of Leicester Students at the University of Leicester say in their own words what the University of Leicester is really like to study at. They also talk about what the city of Leicester is like as a place to live in. The film shows all aspects of the student experience from arriving at the Halls of residence on the first day, to the Graduation ceremonies at the De Montfort Hall. For more information about studying and living at the University of Leicester see www2
- Making an Agarose Gel - University of Leicester A short film showing the procedures involved in the production of an agarose gel. It is part one of a two part video. The second part of the film "Running an Agarose Gel" can also be found on the University of Leicester YouTube Channel. The film was produced by GENIE, based within the Genetics Department at the University of Leicester. Further information and materials can be found on the GENIE web site and the GENIE VGEC web site The film was directed by Jon Shears of ITS-Multimedia Services and the film was produced by Raymond Dagleish, Nicola Suter-Giorgini and Cas Kramer.
- Leicester v Cardiff Heineken Cup Penalty Shoot Out 2009 Leicester's Jordan Crane relished the chance to land the match-winning kick against Cardiff Blues as the Heineken Cup semi-final went to a shoot-out. The teams were locked at 26-26 after extra-time, and Cardiff's Tom James had the first chance to win the penalty shoot-out but hooked his effort wide. Tigers forward Crane calmly converted from the 22-metre line to clinch it "I actually enjoyed it. I've taken a few in training, although I am in no hurry to take another kick," he said I always have a little go at kicking with Julien (Dupuy) after training. I think I preferred the pressure after he [Martyn Williams] missed, than having to get it. It was great to see it go over." Crane's team-mate Tom Croft said: "Either myself or Harry Ellis were up for the next one, and I was asking Matt Smith for some tips, so thank God it ended when it did. "It was pretty brutal watching it. You start to see what players go through in football when they have these penalty shoot-outs. It was a real mixture of emotions."
- Leicester Allstars - Straight From LC (Official Video) OUT ON ITUNES Filmed, directed and edited by Yard 26 films Straight From LC is officially #10 in the Channel AKA Chart - keep supporting people, text 5041 to 81700 to request it! Twitter: LJ, G-tek, Tweetz, Shotta, Rezz G, SG, Turbz, Roots, Wanda, Mnt, Kaution And Luke Bingham ----- Buy the track now from Tesco: iTunes: Amazon:
- Rancid Leicester Square Rancid music video for Leicester Square
- 1993-05-31 Leicester City vs Swindon Town (ITV) Ten minutes of footage from Wembley - including all of the goals and the after-match celebrations.
- EDL attacking Big John's in Leicester 09/10/10 The fascist EDL break through police barriers and attack a fast food diner fairly nearby to the static protest site. Police are still conducting their investigation.
- Leicester City Crossbar Challenge Leicester City Football Club Have A Go At The Crossbar Challenge
- Cardiff City v leicester 12-5-10 penalties
- Leicester City Goals A collection of Leicester City goals...
- EDL protest in Leicester - 9th October 2010 EDL demo / protests in Leicester (9th October 2010) NOTE: I have no views on the EDL or any opposing groups... Just posting my video clip as an observer... Feel free to rate and comment folks. Cheers.
- BBC local coverage of EDL/UAF Leicester
- Hayley Atwell Interview Hayley Atwell Interview - Hayley Atwell talks about Captain America : the First Avenger and the Prisoner backstage at the BAFTA TV Craft Awards. She also lets slip that Tommy Lee Jones is joing the cast for Captain America and that she will share scenes with him. Hayley tells us she's bonding well with her new co-star Chris Evans by watching Iron Man 2 together. She talks about her intensive training to play french resistance fighter Peggy Carter in the upcoming marvel comics blockbuster due to start filming in July. Presented & post by Russell Nelson Camera by Bernadette McIntyre
- University of Leicester Summer 2009 University of Leicester - About us and our values If the pursuit of knowledge feels like a walk in the park then you probably aren't trying hard enough. We think a university should be about empowering people to explore what they dont know; through passionate, dedicated teaching and innovative, world-changing research. By embracing the fact that were all coming at it from a slightly different place, and that every journey is personal, weve managed to achieve some remarkable results in our time. We believe that the best universities are not just the privilege of the elite. Were proof that you can stand alongside the best and open up the competition for everyone. Some universities consider their primary purpose to be high quality research, others concentrate on excellent teaching. At Leicester we think that the two are not only complementary, theyre inseparable. We believe that teaching is more inspirational when delivered by passionate scholars engaged in world-changing research and that research is stronger when delivered in an academic community that includes students. With these ideas at heart, Leicester is re-framing the values that govern academia and re-defining what a university needs to be in the 21st century. We are constantly finding new ways of being a leading university. When we were named University of the Year for 2008-9 by Times Higher Education, the judges applauded Leicesters very different approach, calling us elite without being elitist. What qualifies ...
- Thriller World Record Leicester 2009 (low quality version) Please see better quality version here: Congratulations to over 500 people who performed in the Thriller World Record in Leicester today, according to our independent adjudicators, we had just over 500 people perform the dance. We now need to send the photos and video to Guinness who will verify our record. Please can you send your photos and videos to info@ We are now hard at work preparing the video coverage of this event and will upload it here shortly. In the meantime, if you would like to join our mailing list for future news and information about Michael Jackson events in Leicester, please email us and in the mean time, please review our website I would like to add a quick note about the dispute between Leicester and Mexico, "WHO CARES"!! - What's important is that we all had fun combined and we raised money for Charity! We have documentation from Guinness that states that the full US Album Version of Thriller is the track to use to beat the record - perhaps Mexico were going for a different record. In any case, will the 'fans' of Leicester please appreciate that Mexico got hundreds of fans together and made something big and will Mexico 'fans' please appreciate we were working to the guidelines that Guinness laid out for us.
- Yesterday: Leicester University 1960-1964 * Download David Keith Jones from albums on iTunes or Amazon MP3. ... Fellow Students from 1960-4 Included: Roger Adams from Portsmouth Joan Balchin Ted Bannister Peter Bellamy-Knights Peter Boylan Liz Branch from Leytonstone Tim Brand Liz Bridger (La Belle Helene 1964) Frances Broadbent Tony Burke from Leicester Chris Burnett (Physics) Steve Carrott from Grantham Anne Carter from Blackburn Gaeton Chateau from Mauritius Cyril Chung Chai Tsang from HK Cyril Dalais from Mauritius Russell Dear (Joined HK Police) Mike Evans from Whitchurch, CF (PGCE) Vic Evans from Tynewydd, Rhondda (PGCE) Frank Fallon from Newmarket Ann Jenkins (39 Melbourne Rd) David (Dai) Keith Joseph Jones Janet Jones from Chesterfield Laurence Jones Raymond Jones (Lewis School) Brita Junker Tony Lawrance Pearl Leverton from Bourne John Lim Shin Chong from HK George Lindfield Ian Mandelberg (Tympani) from London Jean Maudesley Pat Newth from Manchester Gabriel Okechukwu from Nigeria Tony Odone (Highgate School) N Rossall Page Anne Pryce - Trial by Jury 1963 John Randall - Musical Director 1963 Colin Richardson from Birmingham Anne Roberts from Barking Dick Roberts from N Wales Joan Room from Yorkshire (Bridge Player) Dale Ross from Finchley Bernard Skellern (Northolt & Best Man) Trevor Smith Tony Staples (Jazz Piano & Bowler) Marion Tarnow from London Jean Tatton Jones from Islington Jean's friends Rhoda and Frances Pete Whittaker (PhD) from Liverpool Tom White(Newcastle - James MotorBike ...
- Youtube Gathering: Leicester Square this video was originally for the ytg in feb 2007 but and then used again for the gathering on the 15th sept 2007. I think it was used again after that.
- Nottingham Forest 2-3 Leicester City (East Midlands Today) East Midlands Today report of the Carling League Cup third round match between Nottingham Forest and Leicester City. This match includes the "free goal" after 23 seconds to compensate for the 1-0 lead they lost when the initial tie was abandoned when Clive Clarke collapsed.
- crossbar challenge leicester tigers
- Leicester take 2 This is my new Leicester video, Take two! oddly enough i didn't decided to make this video because i wanted a new video to show me in Leicester, i actually wanted to make a video because i heard the song Run by Clara belle, and figured you could make a Parkour video to it... Not only is a song you could make a Parkour video to, but it is also an amazing song, and the lyrics (after talking to Clara herself) have alot to do with Parkour... The song: The meaning behind this song is to take a chance and keep running until you find something great. Don't wimp out and settle for less than what you think you deserve. Sometime life sucks, but if you're not happy then don't stay there, just keep moving forwards. the Meaning behind this song matches the video quite well, if not perfectly! I hope you enjoyed the music, and also the video. Clara's YouTube - Clara's MySpace - The myspace account has 5 songs off there album to listen to. do take a listen, they really are good songs! Keep training, Andeh :x
- London 2008 - Leicester Square, Chinatown, Piccadilly Circus Finally I succeeded getting to London after my one day delay in Salzburg. After arriving late on May 9, 2008, I got a good night's sleep at the Zetter Hotel, a hip boutique hotel in the Clerkenwell area. The next day, after a delicious breakfast, my travel partner Andrea and I got going early to start our discoveries. We walked past historic medieval St. John's Gate and admired the Victorian era Smithfield Market. From here I took my first ride on the Tube (London's famous subway system) to the historic St. Pancras Railway Station which is now the terminal for the Eurostar Trains, connecting London with the Continent. We then walked over to neighbourhing King's Cross Railway Station where we checked out Platform 9 3/4 of Harry Potter fame. Our next destination was the Portobello Market, an ecclectic mix of fresh vegetables, fruit, baked goods, enticing aromas from all sorts of delicious freshly made street food, funky clothes, furs and antiques. After our interview with Michael Williams, one of the organizers of the Notting Hill Carnival (a Caribbean-style carnival and Europe's biggest street party) we walked through the serene streets of Notting Hill and Kensington before we embarked on a brief tour of Little Beirut, a heavily middle-Eastern influenced area on Edgeware Road. A tube ride later we arrived at Hyde Park Corner where to my disappointment nobody was giving any speeches or ranting about anything. Only two older gentlemen were sitting on two soap boxes and ...
- Noel and Serge draw Leicester City vs. Man City The reaction as Leicester draw Man City in the Third Round of the FA Cup.
- One Leicester - Together The people of Leicester are refusing to be intimidated by the thugs of the EDL. Last night 700 people attended a peace vigil in the city centre. Tomorrow, after the EDL have left, thousands will attend a One Leicester/Hope not hate community event. We've also produced a short film to celebrate our Leicester.
- The Shires Shopping Centre Leicester On Fire 7th September when The Shires in Leicester was on Fire. Drove from New Parks and walked into town. Then walked back to the car via the Rally.
- EDL leicester - street fight Police fighting EDL in Leicester, on my street
- Leicester Tribute A Video Dipicting The History Of Leicester
- BBC Rogue Traders - Conman and Cowboy Aerial Installer In Leicester (16th March 2009) Keith Matthews and his son James attempting to con an old lady in Leicester. These guys have been known to advertise in the Leicester Mercury. Keith has traded as 'KSM Electronics' based in Whetstone, Leicestershire.
- Leicester Truth Lies from the media proven wrong
- Fire at Enderby Leicester 2nd May 2010 A major fire at Enderby, Leicester on 2nd May 2010 - I didn't have my video camera with me so had to use my Motorola Milestone (Droid) - a great device, but crap video quality. Police wouldn't let me get any closer.
- ten23 Homeopathy Protest - Leicester 2010 A group of Leicester sceptics took part in the national 10:23 campaign against homeopathy (www.1023), and swallowed whole bottles of Boots 30C homeopathic remedies to show that there is nothing in it - but sugar and lactose.
- EDL thugs fighting in Leicester
- Away We Stay - W London Leicester Square Premiere Starring Helena Christensen, David Gandy & W London. W London lifts the figurative lense cap off of a fictitious guest Alex Worthington. Shot on location in Leicester Square "Away We Stay" written and directed by Edoardo Ponti, is a romantic tale of love, life and the choices we make in the middle...
- Leicester Tigers Soccer AM Crossbar Challenge The Leicester Tigers take on the Soccer AM Crossbar Challenge.....
- Leicester City 3 v 3 Arsenal - 1997 Premier League Classic Game This is the 1997 premier league match at Filbert Street which finished in a dramatic 3 - 3 draw with three goals being scored in injury time. Dennis Bergkamp also had a hat-trick with a stunning 3rd goal.
- Noel and Serge at Leicester vs Man City 2-2 Noel Gallagher (of Oasis fame) and Serge Pizzorno of Kasabian at the 2-2 draw between Manchester City and Leicester City. With Scully from Citytv, footage courtesy of Manchester City.
twitter about leicester
- group0nfail: Leicester Brighton Voucher #Leicester: Up to 64% Off at Rock and Ice from Groupon fail MyCityDeal #Brighton #Voucher
- boltonfan09: Dougie freedman trying to get Jeffrey schlupp on loan from Leicester city #bwfc
- Sharlen35433521: Leicester Brighton Voucher #Leicester: Up to 64% Off at Rock and Ice from Groupon MyCityDeal #Brighton #Voucher
- michaelliggins: @BBCLeicester @jlampon Have you walked around Leicester town centre recently?
- pearceswfc97: Buzzing for Leicester away tomorrow
- Jennifergr8: @TheRealNickKay very odd evening. Blue posts cancelled there evening. Went to storm in Leicester sq. blogged my way back stage. Got 2 gigs!
- LincsFM: #NEWS: At 8 - work to tackle street drinking in Lincoln and hope for Leicester children's heart unit after High Court Judgement.
- LeeyaPancholi: Flyering in Leicester tonight for @Desimastidance's X show and @Naz_Choudhury's Bollywood Showstoppers! #dance
- HelpMeRuddocks: RT @AndypClayton: It may be Friday but we've got a very busy day in the @helpmeruddocks studio inc a trip to Leicester with @Ian_Cant to see a new client.
- miranda_thain: RT @FD2Dmagazine: IT’S PLAYTIME! The Spark Festival returns to Leicester @sparkartsfest @CurveLeicester http://t.co/RpbWckUNSX #leicester
- amenniall: #FF @LiamPCrew @perriesmyidol @edmaliksheeran @amenharrystyles @louis_harry_1d @tommopizza @pokeniall @mullingimp leicester girls aw :))
- JadeMR1: @heatherrking Oooh that's far, they are away at Leicester x
- Geobadger1: Last day working in #Leicester today :-( off to start in #Ipswich on Monday :-) sad/excited at the same time.
- swfcnews: FM Preview: Leicester City v Sheffield Wednesday 09 Mar 2013 http://t.co/H6tibenPkT [owls mad] #swfc
- paulstead13: And one of the pieces of "evidence" is: "From my doctoral research undertaken in the dioceses of Leicester and Bradford in 2007, I...
- Napchecker: Friday going reports. #Ayr: Good to Soft, soft in places. #Leicester: Soft, good to soft in places. #Sandown: Good to Soft. #freetips
- leicesterlizzie: @BBCLeicester @jlampon so wrong. Comedy festival. Great theatre. And best of all live music every night of the week. #Leicester
- Jordan_Dyer: Would I be making a big mistake going to notts trent instead of leicester uni? Scared to pick between then :(
- SheffWedUpdates: #swfc FM Preview: Leicester City v Sheffield Wednesday 09 Mar 2013 http://t.co/u04fCX74jG | SheffWedMAD
- boltonfan09: @Leicester_matt @j0nny_football you missed the Fred out drop dead Fred #filmtitleLAD
- b4c0np4nc4k3s: if you live near leicester / billesdon you should come to millies and mollies partyyyyyyy
- TheAnglingRev: @fishcaptures Yeah settle for a draw right now. But Derby and Leicester fans will be saying nooooo, don't settle for anything less than 4-0!
- NLowry93: @AlanPhilpottMMA all the best for tonight mate! Be shouting for you up in Leicester here lol what time does it start?
- YAZRWELLS: So so tired but gotta get on a bus to Leicester :(
- Spireite23: leicester races today
- RobExRAF: RT @KulganofCrydee: #Leicester to host band night for Gurkhas http://t.co/2y5zidR1Cf < #Honour #Army #Gurkha #Leicestershire #GurkhaWelfareTrust
- darylwoolley: RT @C_Oakes5: Happy Birthday to @1jamielawrence7 AKA Pineapple! True Leicester legend
- maloyflynn: Are you a good fit for this job? Conveyancer in Leicester, United Kingdom http://t.co/epo1zzD0G4 #job
- KulganofCrydee: #Leicester to host band night for Gurkhas http://t.co/2y5zidR1Cf < #Honour #Army #Gurkha #Leicestershire #GurkhaWelfareTrust
- lcreese2: @DCreesey27 nice to know at the end of this week is a weekend with leicester at home #saturday3pm #LCFC
- philipjkelly: Starbucks at Leicester Forest services smells like its been cleaned with old damp dishcloths. Not a pleasant smell at all!
- exchangelays: Latest Non-Runners - Leicester - 08/03/2013: 16:10 - THE LEICESTERSHIRE AND DERBYSHIRE YEOMANRY HANDICAP STEEP... http://t.co/giXCz7aqYB
- LeicesterBangs: Tonight at The Musician, Leicester: Original Bands Showcase: Heat 1 @SonOfGlennBand @PhoenixSaves @TheHarrowbrooks http://t.co/K4uliPwOcz
- aamfincoachF: RT @ruslev1: Look what we are bringing back to Leicester! #riderup http://t.co/l0PILgVx8f
- CamelaBu: RT @TomHolland1996: Off to the grandparents up in Leicester. A land of tea :)
- WillyworthWorth: @salbo1978 well either way I hope your right. I'd prefer Leicester.
- kazbel: Saturday 16 March is http://t.co/nsWKBZSAso Authors, publishers to meet, books to browse and buy. Free Leicester day out.
- RuthGJewellery: Coffee and creative people mix well in Leicester. http://t.co/xGUGy5uj8v @CCLeic
- fionasbusiness: What's happening in #Leicester for International Women's Day??????
- IridescenceSam: Spire hospital Leicester ladies we are bringing you all you need for this upcoming special sunday TODAY!!!!
- simonwardtv: @Leicester_Fan hi. 2 pounds. Don't have to shift much but just had holiday and indulged!
- 1jamielawrence7: RT @C_Oakes5: Happy Birthday to @1jamielawrence7 AKA Pineapple! True Leicester legend
- KulganofCrydee: @Rob_Hunt1 @jlampon Comments on the LM site seem to back that up http://t.co/HuGhGTj50D
- StraightBat1: @jlampon What is "Leicester"? Some type of cyst/ulcer?
- ScottFisher29: @van_hoylington fancy a cheeky trip to leicester this afternoon? #newfootballboots
- bazza31: I have Napped BELLFLOWER BOY in the 16-45 #Leicester at 11/2 using http://t.co/pLHvWtlnsf. Come and join me, it's free!
- C_Oakes5: Happy Birthday to @1jamielawrence7 AKA Pineapple! True Leicester legend
- GregStatham: Job: Audit Senior in Leicester, United Kingdom http://t.co/FShZ4iyRq0 #job
- joanneamyfeds: RT @ruslev1: Look what we are bringing back to Leicester! #riderup http://t.co/oVFx6gfxxo
- WillyworthWorth: @salbo1978 I thought you said Leicester.
- CampbellDibb: RT @TiffanyRoseDibb: I've got into leicester college without going to my interview and my letter said I went to my interview? Erm..
- free4business: #Auto trade #carsale Honda Civic 1.5vtec For Sale! : Leicester : £900 http://t.co/l7tUzuzmeM #usedcars
- hardcastle76: @BBCLeicester @jlampon I think he needs to visit leicester! One of the most cultural cities in the uk!
- JustHorseTips: RT @RCAGoingReports: 6.50am. Leicester is Soft, good to soft in places. 7.4 on going stick. 8mm of rain overnight. @lrcourse1 #Leicester
- AndypClayton: It may be Friday but we've got a very busy day in the @helpmeruddocks studio inc a trip to Leicester with @Ian_Cant to see a new client.
- TiffanyRoseDibb: I've got into leicester college without going to my interview and my letter said I went to my interview? Erm..
- LiamSwfc96: @Brittanyyy_Dude. Bereyt! Leicester away tomorrow!:D
- AWriteCharley: Talking to young women in Leicester today as part of @womensday. Hopefully I shall inspire a few #careers #equality #media
- janoskianlovee_: RT @TomHolland1996: Off to the grandparents up in Leicester. A land of tea :)
- 24_co_uk: #deal Leicester - 100 hours of guitar lessons and three years of upgrades at KGB (UK) Limited. Save 8... http://t.co/HldJcX3308
- AxisTelecom: Hiring a Business Development Manager / Field Sales in Leicester, United Kingdom http://t.co/PQCS3mYu0e #ukjobs #leicester
- 24_co_uk: #deal Leicester - Online TEFL course at KGB (UK) Limited. Save up to 96% on a TEFL course; 120-hour c... http://t.co/YyeKVTRUKA
- CurtTaylor97: Haircut tomorrow then leicester college open day :)
- CB_JUJU: There needs to be a tgi fridays in leicester
- Bi9_6ow: 6.50am. Leicester is Soft, good to soft in places. 7.4 on going stick. 8mm of rain overnight. Back to drawing board @Chill81_Chris
- iainmoo: Bloke in waiting room at leicester station looks like noddy holder with a tash. No photo.
- williamquince: @brett0401 @_connormcmain can't wait for Leicester tomorrow, up the owls
- TMBSScience: @dinoandpete Leicester Stoneby Avenue closed to all traffic near Saffron hill cemetery
- NLondonTree: Southend bidding to be European city of culture along with Leicester. #havingalaugh
- lwun558: Live streaming Leicester City v Sheffield Wednesday tv watch 3/09/2013 http://t.co/CPiRPIWakq
- boyceoholic: RT @TomHolland1996: Off to the grandparents up in Leicester. A land of tea :)
- Norman_Moon: FF Leicester City Friday today Sat tomorrow lets beat Wednesday #LCFCFAMILY
- CatlinMiaxx: RT @TomHolland1996: Off to the grandparents up in Leicester. A land of tea :)
- LeicPhotoGall: CAT THOMPSON http://t.co/B1OoUtVN6c via @LeicPhotoGall another example of talent. #foto #photography #leicester
- Lea__Alba: RT @TomHolland1996: Off to the grandparents up in Leicester. A land of tea :)
- D_LucasBookies: RT @RCAGoingReports: 6.50am. Leicester is Soft, good to soft in places. 7.4 on going stick. 8mm of rain overnight. @lrcourse1 #Leicester
- lutterworthfox: @DaveBerridge @leicester_fan @steff_gredz @ausfox19 @lcfcforever @leicester1885 @foxblogger @foxesmad @foxesradio thank you Dave #lcfcfamy
- jimdunn147: #ff @glastonblaby @HarleyStaples charity festival 6th July in leicester
- rpwcooke: #ff for the best ukbff girl @_SarahMcLean @RichGaspari #leicester #gym #trainhard #traindirty
- DjangoMovieUK: Written and directed by Academy Award®-winner Quentin Tarantino, #DjangoUnchained #Cinema #Snow #Glasgow #Edinburgh #Bristol #Leicester
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about leicester
“Fansite for Foxes fans. You make it what it is so blog, post your LCFC pics and vids and make your own site too!”
— Discussion Forum - Leicester City Fans,
“Forums and message boards for Leicester, NC”
— Leicester Forum - Topix,
“, part of the network is a local online community information and exchange portal, but on a national scale. We have lots of information for you, such as cars for sale in your area, dating, hotels, news,”
— Leicester Forum - talk about Leicester - FOCUSPortals,
“thebestof Leicester blog”
— Leicester Blog,
“Welcome to The Arc blog, this MSC is based in Aylestone and the leader is Debs Smith. Holy Trinity is a growing and friendly Christian community in the heart of Leicester”
— Holy Trinity Church Leicester Blog,
“Thailand Forum > Viewing Profile: leicester. Forum Rules. View New Content. Weather warning: Northeast, East and Central Region are facing flooding. leicester's Profile User Rating:”
— leicester - Viewing Profile - Thailand Forum,
“Housing Forum The Housing Forum has representatives on the Safer Stronger Communities group. They are: Ann Branson, divisional director housing strategy and options, Leicester City Council and Chris”
— Leicester City Council - Housing Forum,
“Complete listing of the leading Blog Marketing agencies in Leicester. Browse by category, town or search by postcode to find the best marketing agency for your business”
— Blog Marketing Agencies in Leicester - Leicester Blog,
“Leicester needs to market itself more efficiently – that was the message coming out of Insider's Leicester Economic Forum at the Marriott Hotel in the city”
— Leicester Economic Forum: Midlands: Events: Insider Media Ltd,