- Online catalog and other services of the second busiest library system in the U.S. — “King County Library System”,
- EWTN News has latest Catholic news from all over, search by topic. The World Over, the EWTNews magazine show has interviews with Catholic newsmakers. Some shows available in RealVideo. An index page with the titles of all Mother Angelica's books, mini-books, and tracts in our Document Library. — “Catholic World News and Vatican News; Eternal Word Television”,
- Founded in 1922 serving a diverse population of 33,000 with the highest circulation rate in Cuyahoga County in Ohio. Main Library: 16500 Van Aken Boulevard | Shaker Heights, Ohio 44120 | 216.991.2030. — “Shaker Heights Public Library”, shpl.lib.oh.us
- CSULB Library index Welcome To The University Library. Research Support. Services. About the Library. Find Articles. databases by topic. databases by title. Find Books and Media (COAST) Locate Specific Journals by title. Research Guides. — “Home - CSULB Library”, csulb.edu
- For library assistance during the break, contact us via the email reference service. Illinois State University, Milner Library · Campus Box 8900 · 201 North School St. · Normal, IL 61790-8900. — “Illinois State Milner Library”, mlb.ilstu.edu
- Information on resources, collections, and services. — “East Baton Rouge Parish Library”, ebr.lib.la.us
- Research affiliations: Association of Research Libraries, Center for Research Libraries. — “The University of Arizona University Libraries”, library.arizona.edu
- View your account online, browse the catalog, or find a local library in Clark County, Nevada. — “Las Vegas-Clark County Library District”,
- Welcome to the Carlsbad City Library system, with three libraries to serve the community. — “City of Carlsbad - Carlsbad City Library”,
- DeKalb County Public Library - A Place to Grow All DeKalb County Public Library branches will close for a furlough day on Monday, December 6, 2010 due to county budget shortfalls. The Library will attempt to re-schedule programs planned for that day. Please check with staff at your local branch. — “DeKalb County Public Library”, dekalb.public.lib.ga.us
- Search the library's catalog, see a schedule of programs and events, and learn about library services. — “Columbus Metropolitan Library”,
- How to use online library resources, information about programs and support services. Contact information for the 16 libraries in the county system. — “Ventura County Library”,
- Library Visit the Friends of the Library Annual Books Sale December 9-12 at the Main Library. CELEBRATE CONNECTIONS: LIBRARY SERVICE FOR THE HOMEBOUND'S 35TH. — “Miami-Dade Public Libraries”,
- Provider of library services to the greater Kansas City community. — “Kansas City Public Library”, kcpl.lib.mo.us
- Step out of your comfort zone to explore different viewpoints, political ideas and historic moments that shaped our nation at Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. Sunday, November 28, 2010 2:00PM - 3:00PM Home | Using the Library | Books, Downloads & More | Tools & Research | Events. — “Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh”,
- Find your ancestors with Ancestry Library, a free online resource available on computers at The Seattle Public Library. The Seattle Public Library has many job and career resources, including job listings,. — “The Seattle Public Library: Central Library Home”,
- Access ALA's library-related online learning–covering fundamentals, advances, trends & hot topics! American Library Association | 50 E. Huron, Chicago IL 60611 | 1.800.545.2433. — “ALA | Home - American Library Association”,
- Classical Music Library. Contemporary World Music. Garland Encyclopedia of World Music to Mctc Library on Blog Talk Radio. MCTC Home. Library. D2L. Hours. — “Minneapolis Community and Technical College Library”, minneapolis.edu
- Features news, searchable catalog, online services, and locations for the National Library Board. — “National Library Board”, nlb.gov.sg
- Library closed for Thanksgiving. All branches will be closed on Thursday, November 25 and Friday, November 26 for Thanksgiving. Library Fine Limit Changes for New Year. See the Circulation Desk to. — “Huntsville - Madison County Public Library”,
- 12/10/2010 - 12/11/2010 | Arkansas Library Association Board Meeting The Arkansas State Library serves as a resource for state government, for public libraries and for all Arkansas citizens. — “ASL: Home”, library.arkansas.gov
- The website of the San Francisco Public Library. Library Highlights. Creating Coraline! Go behind the scenes Nov. 28 and learn about the making of the popular book and movie, Coraline, into a stage musical, plus, a chance to win tickets to. — “Home :: San Francisco Public Library”,
related videos for library
- Green Day - At The Library Green Day performing 'At The Library' at Pinole Valley High School in May 1990.
- New Spice | Study like a scholar, scholar BEHIND THE SCENES: - Do you want to be a scholar? Then study at the Harold B. Lee Library. Do your research here, study here, and be a scholar! Stephen Jones: Lead / Co-writer Scott Winn: Co-writer / Director of Photography Derek Bodily Co-writer / Special FX Jacob Fenn: 1st AC / Editor / Compositing FX Eric Johnson Sound Design Jonathan Adamson: Special FX Olivia Gallegos: Production Coordinator Raven Alard: 1st AD Kiffen Schultz: Book Cart Boy / Special FX Jared McPhillen: Special FX Matt Brown: Production Assistant Mike Hill: Unit Manager Chris Garcia: Project Manager
- Library for iPhone "Library for iPhone" by Jessie Char and Maja Henderson. A 'sweded' video made entirely of cardboard, paper, and foil. Library is a free application for iPhone or iPod touch that allows you to sync and view your Delicious Library from your Mac. For more information, visit licious-. To see pictures from the making of the video, visit Learn more about the filmmakers on Twitter: @majah and @jessieshmessie
- "Wings of desire" library Just like in Tarkovsky`s "Stalker" in this remarkable movie of Win Wenders we can see a "thin line" between sound and picture, and thats is what I love. Enjoy
- Sesame Street: Cookie Monster In The Library For more videos and games check out our new website at In this video, Cookie tries to get cookies at the library. Sesame Street is a production of Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit educational organization which also produces Pinky Dinky Doo, The Electric Company, and other programs for children around the world.
- Ubuntu @ the Library Please see this video with original audio over on Vimeo I installed Ubuntu because I was fed up with all the different OSes on the library computers. It was easy, and a little fun. Then I got a scary letter about copyrighted music so I swapped the audio. I am a coward.
- Library Dominoes An impromptu and unconventional domino line at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign's ACES Library. As a conceptual art project, it pokes fun at and criticizes the monotony and strictness of institutions and libraries. It's all real - no tricks here! The textbooks were set up in one domino line, but filmed in four takes. After I finished the last take, 4 hours into the project, the librarian finally came up to investigate the ruckus. She waved her finger and gave me the boot, not even letting me help pick up the books. Lucky for her I had kept all the books in their shelved order - easy cleanup!
- What is a Public Library? **updated What is a public library? Parody of what is an iPad? ***updated to fix sound
- Library Welcome Video Welcome to the Williams College Library Mystery Tour 2006
- Silent library Bezoek www.goedkoper-lenen.be
- 1987 - Betty Glover Library Workout Tape Ad This was a project I did in college at ASU for class. Yes, I also worked at the library, and Betty Glover (an incredibly sweet lady) was my boss. This was way before non-linear editing. It's a bit dated, but still holds up pretty well, I think.
- Blonde @ library Funny Blonde ordering at library
- Tour The Library Hop on a cart and take a tour of the Harper College Library while the knowledgable staff quides you to your destination.
- Stephen Kings IT Library Scene One of the best scene in the movie. Richy and IT in the libary :D
- Web 2.0 Expo NY: Gary Vaynerchuk (Wine Library), Building Personal Brand Within the Social Media Landscape Building Personal Brand Within the Social Media Landscape. Note: This presentation contains adult language.
- Building Academic Library 2.0 Academic Library 2.0 Keynote Speaker: Meredith Farkas, Distance Learning Librarian Norwich University, Northfield A Conference sponsored by the Librarians Association of the University of California, Berkeley Division Once a symbolic bastion of traditional accumulations of specialized knowledge, today's academic library operates in an information landscape grown increasingly variegated and difficult to traverse. Paradoxically, at the same time, data, information, knowledge, cultural production, and scholarship are far more accessible, appropriable, and manipulable than ever before. New media attract widespread attention, more pliable technologies emerge with increasing frequency, and--most importantly--young generations of students and faculty with aptitudes, skills, and expectations borne of a world massively defined by the Internet and its progeny are populating the halls of academe. The convergence of the once distinct technological and social meanings of the term "network" is evident in the rise of communities of remote collaborations among friends, acquaintances, students, and researchers. These developments compel academic libraries to consider how best to apply new technologies to suit users' demands and to satisfy their institutional and educational missions. The Academic Library 2.0 conference will address the phenomenon of academic libraries taking affirmative steps to deploy technologies and services that facilitate users' virtually instant connection to ...
- GTUG - Using the Google Collections Library for Java (1 of 2) 08/06/2008 - sv- The Java Collections Framework is indispensable to nearly every Java developer. Yet, you may often find yourself searching for a collection type, implementation, or utility that's nowhere to be found. In this session, you'll learn how the open-source Google Collections Library builds on the excellent foundation of java.util, to provide more of the building blocks you need to do your job. You'll see many examples of how your code can become simpler, safer, more flexible, and more powerful by adopting classes like ReferenceMap, Multimap, our immutable collections and many others. Kevin Bourrillion is the lead engineer for Google's core Java libraries, more of which will be open-sourced in the future. He is a primary author of the Google Collections Library, and of Google's Java dependency injection framework, Guice. He came to Google in 2004 after seven years of fighting for life at a string of Hot Silicon Valley Start-Ups.
- Library Dance Party Merchandise Facebook Youtube 2nd Youtube Myspace - buy it at walmart
- Ron Paul in Debate at Reagan Library (May '07) A guest on CNBC and Pat Buchanan comment on Ron Paul followed by Ron Paul in the debate.
- Library detective Mr. Bookman Seinfeld Hilarious Mr. Bookman from Seinfeld, this is my favorite Seinfeld scene ever!!
- The Wizard of Oz - a Tale of Library Circulation Originally presented at the 2007 ALA Conference in Washington DC. A simple tale about library circulation. Presented by Salt Lake County Library. Created for Salt Lake County Library. Executive Producer - Jim Cooper; Producer / Writer- Greg Near; Director - Ernest Q. Bourne; Camera - Adam Hill; Key Grip - Brent Roberts; Dorothy - Telesa Rountree; Librarian - Beverly Dusserre; Witch - Darlene Dineen; Scarecrow / Tinman - Karl Gilchrist; Lion - Alexis Alires; Extras - Jamie Jensen, Rosemary Healy, Angie Rawlings.
- Who You Gonna Call? Behind-the-scenes: For our latest mission, we brought the movie Ghostbusters to life in the reading room of The New York Public Library at 42 Street. The 1984 movie begins with a scene in the very same room, so we figured it was time for the Ghostbusters to make an encore appearance. Buy the Improv Everywhere book: Produced and Created by Charlie Todd Produced and Edited by Matt Adams Music by Tyler Walker Space provided by the New York Public Library http This is one ofover 100 different missions Improv Everywhere has executed over the past eight years in New York City. Others include Frozen Grand Central, the Food Court Musical, and the famous No Pants Subway Ride, to name a few. Visit the website to see tons of photos and video of all of our work, including behind the scenes information on how this video was made. Be the first to find out about the next video we create by subscribing to our YouTube channel RSS feed: You can also join our Facebook group: Or follow us on twitter:
- Party In The Library (Parody of Party In The USA) Become a fan on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Tumblr! iPod Version Mp3 Version: Lyrics: I hopped out the car at NHS It's time to start studyin' Welcome to the land of books and maps Am I gonna fit in? Jumped in a seat here I am for the first time Look to my right And I see a do not talk sign This is all so crazy There's a guy named Shamus My tummy's turnin' And I'm feeling kinda confused So little girls here The ratio is eight to two Then I heard my favorite tune And a Miley song was on And a Miley song was on And a Miley song was on (Chorus) So I put my hands up Cuz I know that song Atlases fly away Pick out that book like 'Yeah' Check out that book like 'Yeah' I got my hands up Cuz I know that song I know I'm not gonna study Yeah It's a Party in the Library Yeah It's a Party in the Library Get to the back with my atlas map Everybody's lookin' at me now Like "Who's that jock thats rockin' crocs he's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my boys not around me They were all too busy playing that Halo 3 'Cause all I see is non-fiction Where can I find Edward Cullen My tummy's turnin' But I have some really good news I met some girls here And some really cool dudes And one of them dropped my favorite tune And a Taylor song was on Then Kanye came along Then a Beyonce song came on (Chorus) So I put my hands up Cuz I know that song Atlases fly away Pick out that book ...
- Library Girl (original song) To all kindred nerds. Shelving books on the night shift It takes some time, but I guess I like it Dewey's decimals keep me company Out the window, you are dancing With those girls who can't stop laughing Lip-gloss, too hot, fake-baked drama queens You were drinking a margarita I was reading My Antonia I got to thinking that I don't fit inside that world And I'm not like those other girls Oh no, I'm not, I think a lot But please don't be afraid Just 'cause I navigate the media And use encyclopedias It doesn't mean that I don't need A boy just like you to talk to Set my cup back on its saucer At the coffee shop, reading Chaucer With my iPod on my favorite track The girls you're with get turtle lattes Decaf, skim-based, extra frothy But you and I both drink our coffee black You were talking about ACDC And I was playing my Puccini I got to thinking that Repeat Chorus You can buy me a margarita And I will lend you My Antonia You can take me to ACDC And I'll play you my Puccini It doesn't matter that I don't fit inside that world I'm not like those other girls Oh no, I'm not, I think a lot But you are not afraid. That I navigate the media And use encyclopedias It doesn't mean that I don't need A boy just like you to talk to
- Library on a Donkey Humanwire correspondent Valentina Canavesio reports on Luis Soriano Bohorquez who created the Biblioburro, or Library Donkey, in an effort to bring books and the gift of reading to the children in his community of La Gloria, Colombia. To learn more about Luis' Biblioburro and to donate to his cause, please visit
- Green Day - At the Library (Birmingham LG Arena, 27th Oct 2009) Green Day paying At the Library at the LG (NEC) Arena in Birmingham, England on the 27th October 2009. Again, upload requested by a guy in the comments for JOS (And Paranoid)... here you go! Like Paranoid, this has dubbed audio with an EQed and Compressed version of an external audio recording on DIME.
- Library Limbo Study-time cycles in Uris Library with 1920's style animation. A student project made at Cornell University in Lynn Tomlinson's Film 325 summer course.
- Carl Sagan on the great library of Alexandria Carl Sagan talks about the great library of Alexandria. He discusses the great written works which once existed in this library. This clip comes from Carl Sagan's Cosmos episode 1, "The Shores of the Cosmic Ocean."
- funny library comercial A commercial i made for OC library!
- Interval Library A project made for UWM: shoot something to do with intervals in the library. I chose the moving stacks in the basement. You press a button and they slowly go along a track to open up. It was sort of a "What happens after hours" type of thing... kinda. If I had to give a reason for the goings on. 2004.
- Mr Bean - Library Mr Bean at the Library.
- "I'll Fight You For The Library" performed by Taylor Mali "I'll Fight You For The Library" performed by Taylor Mali as part of the Page Meets Stage Series at the Bowery Poetry Club in New York City on April 29, 2009
- Farting In The Library Jack Vale and I took the Pooter into a library. For some odd reason we were asked to leave shortly after. Check out Jack Vale and his Pooter at: To order a Pooter, click here:
- Denver Public Library: Summer of Reading Kitty takes a summer job only to realize he'd rather be at the Denver Public Library reading, competing in a DDR tournament, hanging out with librarians and so much more. Good kitty. Music by the Hot IQs!
- What is the future of the library? What is a library when 'everywhere is here'? UPDATE- This thesis won the National Corobrik Architectural Thesis Award 2010. I have made the entire Thesis Document available for download here: -UPDATE This architectural animation explores the question of the role of the public library when digital information is everywhere and is everything. What happens to the spaces of books? and how should traditional spaces of information change for a digital world? Even better... in the developing world, how could the library nurture an information society, when people don't have access at home? Could the future of the library be an urban information bar? or a theatre of knowledge? and what does that really mean anyway? This animation is just an introduction to my architectural masters thesis called EVERYWHERE IS HERE: I will be blogging some random stuff at www.everywhereishere2009 Personal Website: All comments and thoughts welcome!
- Comercial 147: Coca Cola - Library +info
- Prangstgrup Library Musical - Reading on a Dream PRANK!! Mike Barry and Anjuli Kolb star in an absolutely hilarious musical where they start singing broadway style music in a library filled with unsuspecting people. Lyrics (written by Brian Jacobs) What's this? What's this on the page? I can hardly believe my eyes. Everything that seems a new surprise and I'm doing it all because I'm readin' on a dream. Magical places and faces to see Poetry, science and technology Inspiration in my imagination I'm just a page or two away. Nobody sings in the library. Nobody here makes a peep. But I can't keep it in Yeah, I just gotta be singin' and nobody can stop me now. Because I'm readin' on a dream. Readin' on a hell of a feeling. And I wish that I could share but nobody ever dares. And I feel so alone. I'm happy, but I'm on my own. If only there was someone to s hare in this experience. (Anjuli Kolb stands) Would you give me a chance? And would you care to dance? Care!... to dance? (Together) Yes, we're readin' on a dream. We're Readin' on a hell of feeling and I found someone to share. Yes, what a wonderful pair. Readin' on a dream. We're readin' on a terrific feeling and I'm thinkin' it out loud. Yes, I'm thinkin' it out loud. Readin', readin' on a, readin', readin' on a, readin', we're reading on a dream. Let's do it!
- Your Public Library
- At the library Green Day With Lyrics Green Day At The Library *lyrics* Hey there lookin' at me Tell me what do you see But you quickly turn your head away Try to find the words I could use Don't have the courage to come up to you My chance is looking a bit gray Staring across the room Are you leaving soon? I just need a little time What is it that drives me mad Girls like you that I never had What is it about you that I adore? What makes me feel so much pain? That makes me go so insane What is it about you that I adore? Staring across the room Are you leaving soon? I just need a little time Why did you have to leave so soon? Why did you have to walk away? Oh well it happened again She walked away with her boyfriend Maybe we'll meet again someday.
twitter about library
- lvr310: Visualization Tools and Attraction Movies - Free Online Library: These visualization tools and attraction movies... http://bit.ly/l3q05m
- bigbrightbulb: "I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges (via @OurLittleBooks)
- iStrokezYaWallz: In the library typin dis paper
- MessiaH_BeZ: likes Take Us Somewhere New by Mr. Hudson & The Library on Ping http://t.co/wl9EaaH #iTunes
- ericagabrielle: My iTunes, many times, plays music that goes from "YEAHHH" to... "how in the world did this get in my library?"
- Tanni_annie: I feel sick! Some frousy man sitting next to me in the library! *Heaves!*
- xoxolizzieb: Dear girl across from me, we're in the library, not at a farm, so stop chewing your plum like you're a farm animal.
- malmescudi: The library smells like weeed ;o
- RawrDacia: Library again with valeska , jessica , krimilda an others
- leeann_wisdom: I just ousted Amanda H. as the mayor of Columbus Public Library on @foursquare! http://4/a02JXp
- Spandario: #nowplaying I just added Episode 172 - Sue Costello by Marc Maron to my library
- ck192: @Devvs90 it's his hair, it's yellow. Other than that he'd be pretty hot. Plus my boredom in the library is overwhelming!
- HollyHartland: in the library again i dont no whats happend to me!! my head hurts wahh
- ___threeBRICKS: This college fair in our library is ridiculous, its like they giving out free dinners.
- Komal_O: Just spent an hour in the library chipping my nail varnish off... Productive day...
- Loveseyyy: Rude bois in the library need to stop kidding themselves that they're trying to get a degree when they're more likely to get an asbo.
- acldtweet: Preschool Storytime: When: Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 11:00 AMWhere: Alachua County Library District ... http://bit.ly/jIChQp www.aclib.us
- acldtweet: Knitting in the Afternoon: When: Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 2:00 PMWhere: Alachua County Library Dist... http://bit.ly/kuhZjt www.aclib.us
- Regiofora_world: Tokyo Institute of Technology to Add CULA Library to TSUBAME 2.0: NEWARK, Del. , May 5, 2011 ... http://bit.ly/lqB2UW #Tokyo #US #UK #EU
- finnielicious: @ztiaoli they do fax/printing/photocopying . its at library level 1 room ..
- Yemii_a: @ChiomaJuanita • Lol, thanks Chioms.. I'm sure I'll be seein u in that library sooner than we think *winks*
- QRedHall: Saw a lil nappy headed girl n tha library behind tha computer thought it was @JSpells #Oops
- DigiBookmobile: Alameda Free Library in CA now offers digital books for patrons to borrow! Check it out at http:// #ebooks #libraries
- darealist96: Added "You Pretend You're Gay... Why? - Prologue" to my library. #Wattpad http:///3u57p39
- TheLondonLib: The magical physics of 'library-space' - wonderful! RT @Erastes It's L Space. It distorts time and space: http://bit.ly/iTfYAZ
- DrL0ve: Why? RT @diablomami: I have so much @CurrenSy_Spitta on my music library, ay dios
- clareNOhuxtable: blown , my whole itunes library disappeared -_____-
- holaliljazzy: @Dawn_Shantice I'll be in the library all day tomorrow until 6:30pm
- Ogadzy_824: Early morning library flow with @L1VEWATT for this psych final... Wish us luck!
- dzaritz: CepattTtttt!!:p RT @nikdayanna: off to Library, Curve!
- nampatel: Three grumpy old men who 'don't give a damn' are vociferously defying the 'be quiet in the library' rule. Oh and they don't like to be shshd
- networkingforum: General Tech • Re: Deal of the Day: Nice! Logged in to check my library and they added the upub format to my CCN... http://bit.ly/mvaipz
- trevorgoyette: To the library I go!
- creepyed: @rkudeshi someone is coming up with a model of library franchises. Hold on, let me see if I can find it!
- AprilTheory: RT @SavannahGuthrie: Sr US official, on Seals: "They weren't raiding the Girl Scout Troop looking for overdue library books. They were on a kill mission for OBL"
- paige_smith21: cooped up in the library is NOT how i would like to spend my day... #finalssuck
- JordAna_Bananaa: @SB_theGreatest omw to the library
- shavonx3: lmaoooooo im in the Library cryingggggg
- heatcheats: How can I remove videos from my IPAD without removing them from the iTunes library on my computer?: Question by... http://dlvr.it/QkX9g
- Chuckyou911: @thanastyninja where is u man, we in da library
- AfricanPrep: #beacuseoffinals I want to some of the money that I spent on my dorm back.. The library is my new dorm now!
- peoplingplaces: MT @LSFarmersMarket: Farmers Market Hearing Follow-up Meeting -- Thurs., May 5, 6 pm @ #LoganSquare Library http://conta.cc/mItpi8
- rdwebster: Jarrettsville Library celebrates 5th anniversary - http://exm.nr/jRVZyI - #News #Harford #HCPL #MD #Maryland #NorhHarfordHighSchool
- arielleordonez: RT @EricSapnu: I think its time to hibernate in the library for the rest of the year
- mtjstyle: Just peeped my reflection leaving the library and got all the way into my legs. Something tells me this will be the highlight of my day.
- kwameasamoah: @hector_mackie88 yoo judge. I'm hitting the library everyday till my exams are over. Plus I need to save the £ for the new car. #Sorry
- Adsa8: Headphones on, world off... Except at the #library doing hmw ..
- eilavanillaz: @Hmwx1 Saw you and the rest studying at Amk library just now!
- LoriAlliNichols: RT @SavannahGuthrie: Sr US official, on Seals: "They weren't raiding the Girl Scout Troop looking for overdue library books. They were on a kill mission for OBL"
- HudMyReading: added "Behind the glass : top record producers tell how they craft the hits" to http:///my/491
- Dustin_BMX: @ohsupkrysta hey i txtd u to see if u were at the art institute thing in the library!! i wanted to go but i ddnt have anyone to go with lmao
- Kailyn_Sawyer: Rent eBooks Digitally With Amazon's New Library Lending Service - (blog) http://dld.bz/YQNR
- Kelso840: Waking up in the library.
- Maeed: @Mega_iyad Totally agree with the E-Library thing !!!
- KCLibraryPRguy: Video from yesterday's Roger Launius interview on @KCTV5_4PM. Catch him at the Central Library tonight at 6:30 p.m. http://bit.ly/k5PUR3
- TheRealNawab: @MszYoyo In The Library Chillin.
- FLICKtheBEANN: These fools are throwing a water bottle at each other in the library...y'all are bout to graduate in less than a month. ACT LIKE IT! -_-
- r4dgirl: Attempt to find seating in the uni library = fail. Very disappointed. I an forced to catch up with Glee and do nothing all day.
- MissRobynMarie: @kferm wtf. lmao. lets go to the library. on the first floor
- Bla5ckBarbiE: The library should open 1 hour before on finals week too! #ughhhh!
- jivbinns: #sotellmewhy this man is walking up in the library like he has nothing to do... read a book!
- blairbunting: Happy Cinco de Drinko!! Celebrating in the library #hatefinals
- Care_Jobs_UK: Featured Job: Support Worker, York: Support Worker Learning Disabilities Supported LivingSalary: £12,000 t... http://bit.ly/k6cBdr #Jobs
- SoundMonitorinG: i♡♫ Free Library Now Offering Free MP3 Downloads of Music Actually Worth Listening To http://dlvr.it/QkWhc #Y #Sound
- ItsNathalieZ: Arrghh! All the cute nice guys have a ring on their finger. That guy in the library was really nice..
- stukorp: @librarygirl79 In fact, reminds me of my public library days. Moving the lending library around on a Sunday. I vowed never again.
- _rekado: @fronx I just add chord detection (provided by the CLAM library) work to a dumb pitch shifter to replace my hacked static scale harmonizer.
- KelseyDennis: I'm at Bierce Library (The University of Akron, Akron) http://4/keMDLI
- b_rock44: I truly hope that Jordan will pass my idea of a Silent Library esque PPV in October. I do have some stuff planned out already.
- babygurlsonz: @Hiphuggerluvva hahhaa no love it doesn't... But I going library with homegurl @kerryj23 tuh study...n its afta10 lol.. u spose to be up!Lol
- EricSapnu: I think its time to hibernate in the library for the rest of the year
- MyBeLLsNPearls: @legaC1908 no a library date...lol would u like to join us ? It can b a P&G affair!!! Lol
- Becky_Stark: @CanuckLibrarian I didnt know u were on Twitter either! Just recently started using it more for library-related learning and sharing...
- _maaads: library with @Connor_Madden
- leeahyen: friday - maths day, gonna go library tmr recess :)
- stontian: BSA equality lecture with Richard Wilkinson British Library London 27th June, 6.30 to 8pm - open to all! #bsaequa
- NightmareNestor: Damn the library is closed! Im screwed. -__-
- seriAKTF: Find 5 average men then they all chip in $$ to buy me a library^^ RT @jajakimx: @seriAKTF @kikiahra WAAAAH! u must find a rich prince
- lexisnexis: Law Enforcement Liability Insurance – New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition, Chapter 33. http://bit.ly/mNsyLH
- the_real_mario_: @HausOfJakeKills I just picked up People in my school library and found THIS in it! Ahhhh! Tomorrow! http:///gy9u2xnnj
- CreatedforMusic: #sotellmewhy Im in this library not doing my work...
- emilyyyybeth: library alll day again #finalsweek
- buffyjhamilton: Wow, we just received a fresh bouquet of gorgeous tulips at The Unquiet Library! Pictures coming soon.
- ohitsaddie: @FROSTING__ im liking that,after my lessons on monday im going to live in the library til we're done,we can live in the library together :)
- unquietlibrary: Wow, we just received a fresh bouquet of gorgeous tulips at The Unquiet Library! Pictures coming soon.
- mikeyevans: Small children screaming & running around the library...be gone.
- M_Haze91: @LaPerleBabe where in the library are you? I'll be out of class in 10 mins
- specficdb: RT @DelReySpectra: DRS is proud to publish the Robert E. Howard library and so we're really excited about the Conan the Barbarian movie. http://yhoo.it/kAsecd.
- DAqui2DACITY: Where I'm sitting in the library at.. is something that you would see in a scary movie.
- hof1991: Ready, fire. Aim not standard library pactice - fun but dangerous, #wapl2011
- tarabenwell: RT @ESLlibrary: Wondering how to approach the Osama bin Laden news in class? http://bit.ly/m1TW6L #ESL #EFL #ELL
- Jenidvm: Hypothetical question: if a child rips an entire page out of a library book, do you fix it yourself? Humbly take it back & let them fix it?
- npu: RT @hannahegaskins: Library Justice Day total: $354.60!!! Take that slavery!!
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about library
“Odum Library Blog. Home. Photos. Don't be a turkey, write your term papers! Posted on November 22nd, 2010 by ghwilliams. Just because you're heading home to spend some quality time with your family doesn't mean you can't work on all of your term papers”
— Odum Library Blog, valdosta.edu
“Welcome to the Developer Library. This documentation library features a collection of This library is intended for C++ developers writing applications for Nokia Symbian^3”
— Help - Eclipse Platform,
“"Milestones in 20th Century American Children's Literature" Project at the Free Library of Philadelphia. Top ten most frequently challenged books of 2009. New Updates to Free Library Blog. 100 Best First Lines from Novels. Carolyn Wicker Field Memorial Service To Be Held Saturday, September 25”
— Free Library Blog, libwww.library.phila.gov
“HKUST Library Blog " HKUST Library Polls Archive. HKUST Library Catalog - Android Archive " HKUST Library Blog " Open Forum My Second Home: The”
— HKUST Library Blog - News from the Library - get the feed!, library.ust.hk
“LISZEN: Library Blog Search Engine. Published on October 27, 2006 in Day to Day, LISZEN, Check out a new way to search for library information at ”
— LISZEN: Library Blog Search Engine " Library Zen,
“Resources and services available through the College of DuPage Library C.O.D. Library Blog. Movie Monday: The Machinist. November 22nd, 2010 by farrells602. Whenever someone mentions The Machinist (2004), the first thing they talk about is Christian Bale's appearance in the film:”
— College of DuPage Library Blog,
“Entries for a new encyclopedia and a new replacement database were recently added to the FDU Online Library. This encyclopedia belongs to the Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)”
— FDU Library News, library.blog.fdu.edu