- Open source travel guide to London, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “London travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- The latest news on London, from thousands of sources worldwide. High-quality photos, articles, blog posts, quotes, and more. — “London - News, photos, topics, and quotes”,
- If you are looking for cheap london hotels and london tourist attractions tickets you will be able to book online here. Find rooms at a wide selection of cheap london hotels and secure your london tourist attractions tickets online at great. — “Cheap London hotels & tourist attractions tickets”,
- : Sightseeing in London? Get Free Entry to over 55 London Attractions with The London Pass. Huge Savings on Sightseeing with a London Pass!. — “London Pass, The”,
- Save up to 75% on hotels in London, United Kingdom online. Good availability and great rates. Read hotel reviews and choose the best hotel deal for your stay. — “London: London Hotels”, london.at
- Find listings and features for what's on in London including London events, museums, restaurants, exhibitions and clubs – Time Out London. — “Things to do in London – Time Out London”,
- Article on London history, geography, leisure, demographics, education, holidays, and transport. — “London - Wikipedia”,
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom, the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures. London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history. — “London”,
- Britain's counterterrorism minister says the national terror threat will remain at a severe level during the 2012 London Olympics. — “Britain: 2012 London terror attack highly likely - ESPN”,
- Official website for the Mayor of London and the London Assembly. This new report reveals step-free access and other accessibility measures on London's transport network fall far short of demand. — “Mayor of London, the London Assembly and the Greater London”,
- Offers information about accommodation and attractions in the London region. — “London Town”,
- London Irish had an early lead but were quickly overrun by a rampant Northampton in the top-of-the-table meeting. — “Northampton 35-23 London Irish | Aviva Premiership match”,
- London tourism and travel information such as accommodation, festivals, transport, maps, activities and attractions in London, England - Lonely Planet. — “London Travel Information and Travel Guide - England - Lonely”,
- As if it wasn't already hard enough to keep up, in today's Fifty-Things-To-Do-Before culture, a new pressure has emerged. Now you don't just need to This autumn, foodie fashion victims will mostly be eating Hawksmoor's kimchi burger, the latest must-order to hit London's dining scene. — “Hawksmoor Seven Dials, 11 Langley Street, London WC2”,
- Plan your trip to London with The New York Times Travel Guide, featuring the best hotels, restaurants, museums, shopping, bars and more in London. — “London Travel Guide - Hotels, Restaurants, Sightseeing in”,
- Widest selection of bookable London hotels online, plus London restaurants, attractions, maps, bars and more. — “Visit London - Official City Guide & London Hotels”,
- Irish crime writer Ken Bruen has a stylish line in mean-streets poetry that Oscar-winning screenwriter William Monahan sashays winningly into "London Boulevard," his first feature as director. — “London Boulevard -- Film Review - The Hollywood Reporter”,
- Learco Chindamo, 30, was arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of mugging a young man after he used a cash machine in Camden, north London. Learco Chindamo was freed in July, 15 years after the killing in Maida Vale, in north London, and allowed to remain in Britain. — “BBC News - Philip Lawrence's killer Chindamo bailed after mugging”,
- Call him Hoff the Hook. David Hasselhoff has signed on to play Peter Pan's archenemy -- the notorious Captain Hook -- in the annual Christmas pantomime in London. — “Hasselhoff back on stage for London's Christmas pantomime”,
related videos for london
- The Great London-Arabic Supercar Motorshow By now most car lovers are probably more than aware of the hypercar motorshow that is taking place in central London; specifically around Harrods in Knightsbridge. This summer as ever there is a huge influx of some of the world's most exclusive and rarest cars, for example this summer we have seen so far a Veyron Sang Noir, a Zonda Cinque Roadster, a Koenigsegg CCXR "Special One", Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 Fiorano, 5x Lamborghini LP670-4SVs, and countless other exotic cars. However it is perhaps normal to spot a few of these cars driving around in any given evening in this area of the city, but I will not quickly forget this evening; Friday 16th July, when in just 2 hours between 7.30 and 9.30 pm all of the these clips were shot. here is a non-complete list of the cars included: Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir Bugatti Veyron Chrome/Beige McLaren Mercedes SLR Silver/Black McLaren Mercedes SLR 772S Matt Black Lamborghini LP670-4SV Matt Pink Lamborghini LP670-4SV Matt Purple Lamborghini LP670-4SV Yellow Lamborghini LP670-4SV Red Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Koenigsegg CCXR "Special One" FAB Design Porsche Panamera FAB Design Mercedes SL Ultimate Ferrari 458 Italia Rosso Corsa Mercedes SLS Matt White Lamborghini LP560-4 White Ferrari F430 Scuderia Maybach 62S Matt Orange Lamborghini Diablo VT Purple And almost countless Ferrari 599s, Rolls Royce Phantoms, Audi R8s and other luxury cars. I doubt it will be quite so crowded in such a short space of time again this year so I ...
- The Clash - London Calling Music video by The Clash performing London Calling. (c) 1979 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (UK) Limited
- 3 Doors Down - Landing In London (All I Think About Is You) Music video by 3 Doors Down performing Landing In London (All I Think About Is You). (C) 2006 Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
- High on London This short film was filmed and produced start to finish in 12 hours by Matt Gosden and Rob Rackstraw. Shot on an Olympus E-PL1. Music by Matt Gosden London cityscapes shot with kind permission of The Paramount Restaurant, Centrepoint Tower, London ( ) Enjoy
- Ralph McTell - Streets Of London Have you seen the old man In the closed-down market Kicking up the paper, with his worn out shoes? In his eyes you see no pride And held loosely at his side Yesterday's paper telling yesterday's news So how can you tell me you're lonely, And say for you that the sun don't shine? Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London I'll show you something to make you change your mind Have you seen the old girl Who walks the streets of London Dirt in her hair and her clothes in rags? She's no time for talking, She just keeps right on walking Carrying her home in two carrier bags. In the all night cafe At a quarter past eleven, Same old man is sitting there on his own Looking at the world Over the rim of his tea-cup, Each tea last an hour Then he wanders home alone And have you seen the old man Outside the seaman's mission Memory fading with The medal ribbons that he wears. In our winter city, The rain cries a little pity For one more forgotten hero And a world that doesn't care
- Nathan "Flutebox" Lee and Beardyman @ Google, London The UK's premier beatboxers performing live at the Google offices in London.
- "London, London" video by Cibelle feat. Devendra Banhart Cibelle & Devendra in Victorian garb dance on the roofs in this Mary Poppins-like illustration of the Caetano Veloso classic (as performed on Cibelle's album "The Shine Of Dried Electric Leaves") Directed by Tom Haines.
- LEONARD COHEN LIVE IN LONDON | Democracy | PBS Leonard Cohen performs "Democracy" in the new PBS special LEONARD COHEN LIVE IN LONDON. In 2008, Leonard Cohen, the influential singer/songwriter whose career spans four decades, embarked on his first tour in 15 years. Fans and critics alike hailed the show as a once in a lifetime experience. Now, viewers have a front row seat when PBS presents LEONARD COHEN LIVE IN LONDON, recorded live on July 17, 2008, at London's 02 Arena, one of Europe's largest indoor venues. The special premieres August 1 and airs throughout August 2009 on most PBS stations. Check local listings for dates and times in your area at . You can help PBS continue to offer everyone — from every walk of life — the opportunity to experience amazing performances and explore new ideas through television and online content. To donate, please visit
- The Clash - London Calling + lyrics the clash london calling with lyrics!! the soundtrack are from 1979!!! it has reacht over a million views!!!! a thanks to everyone seen this! remember to watch my other vids too...
- London Calling - Bike Messengers Race Mad Skills - London's finest doing the High Tech Weave (HTW) in this high speed alleycat - very very fast fixie
- London Fireworks on New Year's Day 2009 - New Year Live - BBC One London's spectacular midnight fireworks display, welcoming in 2009. Happy New Year! New Year Schedules:
- HAUNTED (1/5) LONDON UNDERGROUND The London Underground is built on countless gravesites and plague pits, and is the site of many human disasters, could this account for the hundreds of reported ghostly sightings?
- Old London Street Scenes (1903) This film is screening around the UK as part of the latest BFI Mediatheque on Tour programme 'The Big Smoke: Films from a Lost London 1896-1945' and features a new score composed and performed by James Pearson with the Ronnie Scott's All Stars. Visit for more information. Made over 100 years ago, this footage shows a number of scenes shot around central London, taking in locations such as Hyde Park Corner, Parliament Square and Charing Cross Station. We see crowds of people disembarking from a pleasure steamer at Victoria Embankment, pedestrians dodging horse-drawn carriages in Pall Mall, and heavy traffic trotting down the Strand. There are plenty of famous landmarks to spot here, including Big Ben, the National Gallery and the Bank of England, and it is fascinating to see the similarities between the customs of "then" and "now" - the dense traffic (mainly horse-drawn, with the occasional motor car) is highly reminiscent of today's London rush hour, whilst advertising on public transport is clearly no new phenomenon - in one scene, an advert for Nestlé's Milk seems to be plastered on every other vehicle. (Alex Davidson) You can watch over 1400 other complete films and TV programmes from the BFI National Archive free of charge in the Mediatheque at BFI Southbank, London and at the new QUAD centre for art and film in Derby -
- Misery Bear - Trip to London More Misery Bear on BBC Comedy: Misery Bear decides to visit London in this sketch. When youre miserable its best to try and cheer yourself up with a visit to a dirty, overcrowded and overpriced city. Surely a chance for a fun day?!
- C-Walk crip walk London 5 Way Official Facebook Page: GoSu, Kynamite, Scrawer, Murkee and Rye reppin the capital of england SUBSCRIBE TO MY VIDEOS C-Walk crip walk London 5 Way Check out the HongKong videos by Me(GoSu) and Kynamite. Also one by me and and lilcrawler Contacts: GoSu: /thebigchanges Kynamite: /kynamite Murkee: private Rye: /rye225 Scrawler: /scrawler2006 #35 - Most Viewed (All Time) - United Kingdom #4 - Most Viewed (All Time) - People & Blogs - United Kingdom #43 - Most Viewed (All Time) - People & Blogs #96 - Top Rated (All Time) - United Kingdom #3 - Top Rated (All Time) - People & Blogs - United Kingdom #42 - Top Rated (All Time) - People & Blogs #39 - Most Discussed (All Time) - United Kingdom #2 - Most Discussed (All Time) - People & Blogs - United Kingdom #77 - Most Discussed (All Time) - People & Blogs #39 - Top Favorites (All Time) - United Kingdom #2 - Top Favorites (All Time) - People & Blogs - United Kingdom #21 - Top Favorites (All Time) - People & Blogs #20 - Most Linked (All Time) - People & Blogs - United Kingdom #67 - Most Responded (Today) - United Kingdom #76 - Most Responded (This Week) - United Kingdom #38 - Most Responded (This Month) - United Kingdom #54 - Most Responded (All Time) - United Kingdom
- London Ink - Ricky Hatton On David Beckham's advice, Ricky Hatton has decided to visit Loius Molloy for a Black and Grey Lion with a crown.
- Yehi Hota Pyaar song - Namastey London Bollywood.. Anytime, Anywhere!
- London Riot: Tory HQ smashed by British students Tens of thousands of students marched through London on Wednesday against plans to triple university tuition fees, and violence erupted as a minority battled police and trashed a building containing the headquarters of the governing Conservative Party. Organisers said 50-thousand students, lecturers and supporters demonstrated against plans to raise the cost of studying at a university to 9-thousand pounds a year - three times the current rate - in the largest street protest yet against the government's sweeping austerity measures. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- London Gangs - UK Mar 2008 Over 190 different gangs are engaged in battles across London's poorest areas. And the gang members are getting increasingly younger. Why is a highly developed country losing control of its youth?
- The Clash - London Calling Clip Officiel de The Clash - London Calling
- Bowling For Soup - London Bridge by Fergie Bowling For Soup - turning bad songs into good, one cover at a time. ps. Since "What is Chris using to make that noise?" was a question I got more than I liked (haha), I asked Chris for you guys what he uses for the effect and he says it was a lighter he bought at a gas station for a dollar but it does the trick. Follow me on twitter: Follow me on tumblr:
- London - 10 Things You Need To Know Find out the top attractions in London, how to save money there, and more with 's Colm Hanratty.
- Werewolves Of London Werewolves of London By Warren Zevon...I put the pictures in...Thought they were cool
- The Great Trafalgar Square Freeze The day London froze. Inspired by and made a reality by 100's of volunteers. At exactly 3 on a secret cue, almost everyone in the square froze. The few bewildered tourists didn't know what was happening. For 5 minutes the participants held their positions, and then magically everyone unfroze. Why? Well, why not.
- Andy Murray Tennis Street Magic in London Andy Murray brings his tennis magic to the streets of London in preparation for the 2010 Wimbledon tournament. Definitely seems he has got the right touch also off the court. You can download the song for free at
- ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) - Last Train To London ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) Last Train To London Discovery (1979)
- London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix) Perfect... Out now as part of Hospital Records' compilation album 'Sick Music'! Beatport: Also available on the iTunes Music Store.
- Dave Chappelle in London Chappelle is Back!
- London Bridge London Bridge Children's Animation
- The Open Road London (1927) London is the last stop in an epic trip across Britain filmed in remarkable early colour. London was the final stop in a marathon journey around Britain filmed as a series of cinema travelogues. Pioneering filmmaker Claude Friese-Greene brought these picture-postcard scenes to life with a specially-devised colour film process.
- hellgate: london trailer
- Julie London - Cry me a river (HQ Audio)
- Coldplay - Cemeteries of London Enjoy! :) Track 2 from Viva La Vida.
- London Fireworks on New Year's Day 2010 - New Year Live - BBC One London's spectacular midnight fireworks display, welcoming in 2010. Happy New Year!
- LONDON SCIENTOLOGY PROTEST: 02/10/08 Join us in our pro0test against the cult which has ended and destroyed the lives of so many. Prevent it from ending and destroying more by spreading the truth and showing them we are not afraid.
- New Bus for London The Mayor of London unveiled the design for the New Bus for London on 17 May 2010. Find out more about its revolutionary design at
- The Future Sound of London — Papua New Guinea
- London 10 Quirky Places An alternative sightseeing trip round London, taking a look at some of it's quirkier sights. From the Mandella Tank to the Traffic Lights Tree. Directed, filmed and edited by me. Camden Castles Camera Operator: Barry Parker. Shunt work: White cranes installation- Serena Bobowski, Perceptive Error (backlight images on the wall) - Katriona Chapman, Paula Coakley, Sergio Galaviz, Susan Gregory, Masha Solon, Nick Huggins, Xenia Capacete, Simon Solon, Cassie Solon, Lawrie Solon, Christina Petrie,Susannah Cruton, Francis Campbell, Bandsalat (Video tower) - Susanne Dietz and The Hair Salon - Eleanor Barrett, Gemma Brockis and Serena Bobowski
- Nursery Rhymes - London Bridge Is Falling Down Click to watch more nursery rhymes
twitter about london
- theskints: AHH KENTISH TOWN FORUM TONIGHT WITH REEL BIG FISH! extremely excited, see you there london !!!! josh will prob... http://fb.me/BRHyYkbE
- charfree111: Time for a shower n then some work before i head to London!! Can't wait to see the boyfriend!!
- paul__lewis: Oh, and #FF @marc_vallee the veteran protest snapper with current 'civil unrest' exhibition in London: http://bit.ly/g2Fd0v
- nhs999: at IDEA, London
- nthich: Missed both Amsterdam and London fashion week. Need to wait for S/S 2012? ...
- ITJobsTweet: PHP Developer's job in City Of London at Preferred Choice http://bit.ly/hdvvF6 #php
- XannieeBarbiee: MORNING WORLD , 10:15 am here in london. Whats Everyone Doing Today?/?
- brianmckaig: My UK trip ends today.. Fun to catch 'Frankenstein' in London and read http:///2011/02/26/theater/reviews/26franken.html
- kerFAG: @AndyHudsom I live in London and currently working so that means MONEYYY !! :D Lovely to meet you :)
- mikeyoutwit: I'm quite tempted to go to London for the royal wedding and just stand on the street and wave a Union Jack. #British #KateNWillz4evaa
- Crumpet09: @harlowmex @de_railed yeahh was good. Really tight set. Decent amount of people for a London gig, and it's a really good venue!
- maki_kitty: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! I'm going to London! I just got my visa!!! :D
- ardhanlah: Listening to “Introducing The Business Featuring Pill, London Gay Men's Choir” by Mark Ronson And The Business Intl
- firmgeorge: Friday of half term means kids take over central London. I'm scared...
- katieparla: RT @KnutAl: Pete Brown writes about microbreweries: London gets in on the act http://t.co/49KYolt via @ukpubs
- TouristNetUK: Two Person Zorbiting Experience for £20 from Zorbit London (Value £55) http:///s5nv5
- yuwonowhy: London Stock Exchange trading hit by 'tech problem' http:///4fcezx5
- nirave: Morning all... Trip to London coming up!
- KelvinTheArtist: @dsncxo Why you coming London, you're not welcome :] ♥
- mattcooke_uk: Bad news for the London Stock Exchange - http://buswk.co/i9OZku
- DTNStockMarket: DTN Stock Market: UK Treasury-bigger GDP fall does not alter deficit plan: LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A downward... http://bit.ly/gtHGBb
- cameronking: @ykcool It's Glasgow Central, 2nd busiest train station outside London after Birmingham - interesting fact for you.
- smsturm: RT @MattyWhite77: Well done Jblood #ChrisJongewaard on his OZ mountain bike title...London 2012 is yours
- Chaitalypartner: RT @bethanrosej: On route to #london baby
- inter_zone: ticket selling for QOTSA in London was a farce - only on @seetickets - whose servers of course failed to cope with that and T in the Park
- LBQblog: Get nailed with OPI at LFW: I love looking at all the pictures post London Fashion Week and trying to figure out... http://bit.ly/gWTT0C
- David_Flynn: #FF got a little Billy Elliot on your hands In North London? then follow Baby Ballet @bbhamandhigh coming soon please RT
- glptweets: BREAKING~ --- LSE: London trading halted due to technical issues http://bit.ly/hJvjiH
- clashcityrocker: @cjmaill Personally, I'll go the south London route with the vegan uppers (and attached Power Knee http://gizmo.do/evXb8f)
- SalonsDirect: in London setting up for @pro_beauty which starts Sunday- can't wait to see our comp winners there & show off the new catalogue!
- SustainableNet: Cycle track requires 56 kilometers of surface timber from sustainability ... - CNN International http://bit.ly/eZPiQR - Architecture
- RestBrandPortal: PizzaExpress to roll-out New Generation restaurants. 3 London sites and 3 Regional have been earmarked for development during April & March
- burtontraffic: M25 J22 A1081 / B556 (St Albans / The Bell Roundabout / London Colney) Anticlockwise - Delays: Slow traffic on M... http://bit.ly/eYMyLQ
- benfolley: RT @DntBreakBritain: Protest at London Conservative Conference. Tomrw 26 Feb 9am Hammersmith Town Hall http://t.co/TbO4Qyz via @AddThis
- soulcuts: @SarahFonteyne :( ..2kids, living out of london = not helping!!! but i've made a resolution to reach sometime soon tho...ALWAYS looks HOT!
- miss_bunmi: DON'T want to go back to london, its so peaceful in leicester.. no stupidness
- pleiades_7s: Here now in London ! I use an internet cafe on Charing Cross St. for several minutes (1£ for 1 h) it's about 15 C and cloudy today
- socialnewsrooms: London, ON Dentists Launch Social Media Sites to Enhance Patient Communication ... - DigitalJournal... http://bit.ly/evuRIg #socialmedia
- same_day_uk: Specialist London to Leeds couriers and #Leeds to #London couriers. Lowest rates - http://ht.ly/3TbwI
- NumberTenCat: @TessWhitehouse How was smokey London?
- globetrips: When in London you will ♥ Royal Windsor & Hampton Court Gardens Tour http://bit.ly/g8WJaL
- sara_f_r: RT @calustra: RT @anaiaria: Registration open for the Media4All Conference in London in July: http://bit.ly/fv8zcU
- kate_and_dannie: now for the hour and a half journey back from london with no bottle opener and limited leg room..
- sabret00the: If Carlotta is traveling to London and SkySports are reporting Fabregas is fit. We can put our money on him playing. #Arsenal
- aquiee_jie: ♬ 'Pow Pow (London Session)' - LCD Soundsystem ♪Now http://moby.to/qyub7u
- christineBurns: RT @SumonT: @christineburns Association of British Muslims has condemned the homophobic stickers in E London http://bit.ly/hOUp5e
- sasha_paynex: @Louis_Tomlinson excited about london? :) xx
- Charity_JobsUK: Featured Job: SQL Server DBA, 127: My London based client urgently requires a Database administrator for a... http://bit.ly/egFjLR #Jobs
- JB_cutie_: the waxwork of @justinbieber will be unveiled next month at Madame Tussauds, London :D
- premodernists: Exactly one month until our London gig. And our first jam in months would be going better if Nick would stop breaking strings.
- MCM_Int_Ltd: Chris is going to the London Food and wine fair at London Excel to sniff out some new exciting goodies!
- NYXDEYN: @GurnTeam ......... RT @henryholland East London council. Not a fan of Terry Richardson/Lady Gaga/ Supreme. http:///43ilbu
- SteveJHarris: Why is London full of people paid to block your access to tube doors as they gawp and watch them close #seriouslybadday
- PrinceCapone: RT @Shawty2paris: Sick and tired of Paris....Elle est où la place to be ? NY ? LA ? LONDON ? << Tripoli ?
- superficialgirl: @xOnnax just totaly plain nothing on them :) wanted to buy a grey one when i was in london but didnt have anymore bag space lol
- tonybruce77: RT @JR0cket: #Kanban #games night @SkillsMatter #London - come along to this free #event and learn to think more effectively http://ning.it/g6kzNI
- GemmaaaLou: @amy_jlslovexo Wow lol. Most of my mum's family live in London. I have a second cousin who's an actress, she's won a couple of awards :)
- newint: Haringey council in London occupied http://bit.ly/eXVJM0 #uk #nocuts
- CatiaSofia1001: Off to London Bridge , have some big day ahead of mee for suree :/
- madzer7: eavy weekend ahead #NicFanciulli tonyt and london 2mor for the #carlingcupfinal
- omkarjoshi: back in London #in #fb
- JobsAccountancy: #Jobs #Accounting Mining Finance Manager - Intercompany & Banking: London-London, This is a new created Fina... http://bit.ly/h2ptkI #UK
- masakepic: @joemuggs @theartsdesk via/ @AbstractCrit: S London Art Map launches today! 1st Last Friday events tonight http://bit.ly/h17UDH
- Lingkan_Mamesah: Watch-ing on 'London Boulevard' at Epicentrum XXI
- gaiagiorgia: RT @NearMe_UK: I am going to this place: Bleeding Heart, 19 Greville St City of London, Greater London EC1N 8SJ, United Kingdom
- Oscarwolfe: Today, 6:30pm Subjects For Change opening at the Redgate gallery london. http:/// hope to see you there!
- charfree111: Time for a shower n then some work before u head to London!! Can't wait to see the boyfriend!!
- NCVYS: RT @hafsah1010: On the train to london again to discuss the #bigsociety with #ncvys
- djmagicuk: Computer glitch halts LSE trading: Trading is suspended on the London Stock Exchange… http://goo.gl/fb/9543z
- SumonT: @christineburns Association of British Muslims has condemned the homophobic stickers in E London http://bit.ly/hOUp5e
- ITCMmagazine: The Cavendish London hotel dubbed an ‘extraordinary employer’ in The Sunday Times’ Best Companies list http://t.co/PbJwZEt via @ITCMmagazine
- Your1stopspot: Children’s Furniture on Show at London Design Fair: From 2009, the show will go by the name… http://goo.gl/fb/Q16T6
- flo5sie: RT @craftsmagazine: Calling all pottery people - Ceramic Art London starts today until Sun! http://bit.ly/dV73rh
- Currixan: Registration open for the Media4All Conference in London in July. I will do a presentation, so please, come!!: http://bit.ly/gq3uO6
- F10Group: New #job: Flash Developer Location: City of London Salary: GBP30k - GBP35k .. http:///6appkzs #jobs #hiring
- TechnoJunky221: MO-Call Application for Blackberry Now More User Friendly: London, United Kingdom, February 25, 2011 --()-... http://bit.ly/fRaPrF
- FestivalBUDi: #liftshare From London SW12, UK to The Isle of Wight Festival, Newport. #festivals http://bit.ly/hYLB5p
- newsinlondon: this is London: 'Irresponsible': Home Office slams Police chief''s critisism of budget cuts http://bit.ly/gMdhvi
- inter_zone: Glad I decided to see QOTSA in Manchester instead of London
- rajatpandit: RT @ipcmediajobs: If you are at the London PHP Conference today. Come & visit us to discover more about our world class roles. #php
- iBritishCouncil: Video 2: Anish Kapoor with Shekhar Gupta (Indian Express), about his London studio, India exhibition & Olympics 2012. http://bit.ly/i0KFQj
- adge_uk: @SongbyToad The perils of (heaven forbid) NOT living in London - I get those all the time too!
- cbosteve: Now that Nick Spencer is based in London, I wonder if anyone will invite him to the Kapow con.
- ecomrecruitment: HTML/CSS Developer needed for email work starting Monday central London agency. £250 per day. katrina@
- ConceptITJobs: Systems Administrator: #Systems Administrator #Systems Administrator #Systems Administrator : City of London: 3300 http://bit.ly/fnmdC1 #job
- rupert_holmes: RT @iansample: There is a new shame in London city: getting overtaken by a Boris bike.
- ITpermjobsLon: Systems Administrator: #Systems Administrator #Systems Administrator #Systems Administrator : City of London: 3300 http://bit.ly/fnmdC1 #job
- Sineadlambe: @you_noodle ahaha you did. Umm it normally gets me well around london for the day. I never have more than that on it :)
- MadisonKellyNYC: Fashion Scene:London Fashion Week http://t.co/qxoCPIB
- counterfireorg: RT @DntBreakBritain: Protest at London Conservative Conference. Tomrw 26 Feb 9am Hammersmith Town Hall http://t.co/TbO4Qyz via @AddThis
- Wikio_UK: (London Cyclist Blog) Helmet camera footage: The legal questions : http://wik.io/33DiT
- christineBurns: RT @SumonT: @christineburns Absolutely agree..the leader of a islamic body in the UK was quick to condemn homophobic stickers found in E London
- Mathfi_Jobs: Job IB (Singapore): Risk Modelling-Ratings-Change Management et Training.%... http://bit.ly/icTPwB Quant IB Finance jobs 72
- internwise: Research Internship - London http://bit.ly/gTUwXV
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about london
“Blog. Science Online London Blog. September 3-4, 2010 — British Library. Thank you! September 9th, 2010 at 2:53 pm by The Science Nature Network blog. We're looking forward to seeing you all again at Science Online London 2011! Tags:”
— Science Online London Blog,
“If you like the thought of getting involved with London's waterways, and can spare a couple of hours occasionally, then check out Welcome to our London blog. Welcome to QYPE DOES LONDON. This is where we disect the world's finest capital”
— Qype does London,
“Tags: content strategy, Content Strategy Forum, csforum10, cslondon10, editorial strategy, Jeffrey MacIntyre, Karen McGrane, Rachel Lovinger. Posted on March 2nd 2010 by Jonathan Kahn in Content, Events, Industry | No Comments " " Older Entries. Together London's blog is powered by WordPress”
— Together London's blog,
“The London Blog by LondonNet”
— London Blog,
“Visit London Blog - Enjoy the very best of London. 27 Nov. London Photo of the Week: View About the Visit London blog. Experience the excitement of London with the Visit London team and some very special guests. For more”
— Visit London Blog - Enjoy the very best of London,
“The appearance of the London Forum as of 2007 before the renovation. This was bought by Mean Fiddler in 1993 and renamed The London Forum”
— London Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
“Forums and message boards for London, KY”
— London Forum - Topix,
“A monthly meetup in London for anyone interested in Blogging. The idea behind this group is to provide a educational point for bloggers. Each month we have a short presentation from a speaker (or two”
— London Blog Club (London, England) - Meetup,
“Anika London San Diego Wedding Photography © 2010 Anika London ..::blog::.. San Diego Wedding Photographers | ProPhoto3 WordPress Theme by NetRivet Blogs”
— Anika London ..::blog::.. Wedding & Lifestyle Photographers,