- A defective (FBN1) gene associated with Marfan syndrome affects the formation of a protein in connective tissue called fibrillin, which impacts the integrity of many organs and structures in the body. Organs and body systems that can be impacted include, but are not limited to, the following:. — “Marfan Syndrome”,
- Marfan syndrome is a progressive genetic disorder that affects the body's connective tissue. Even though the disease has no cure, doctors can successfully treat just about all of its symptoms. — “Marfan Syndrome”,
- Marfan syndrome n. A genetic disorder principally affecting the connective tissues of the body, manifested in varying degrees by excessive bone. — “Marfan syndrome: Definition from ”,
- Detailed information on Marfan syndrome, including causes, diagnosis, and treatment. — “Marfan Syndrome”,
- The Canadian Marfan Association (CMA) is a national charitable organization dedicated to saving lives and helping Marfan patients live a good quality of life. We are the only Association in Canada helping Marfan patients and the most reliable. — “Canadian Marfan Association”, marfan.ca
- Marfan syndrome (also called Marfan's syndrome) is a genetic disorder of the connective tissue. People with Marfan's are typically tall, with long limbs and long thin fingers. — “Marfan syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Marfan syndrome is an inherited disorder of the connective tissue that causes abnormalities of the patient's eyes, cardiovascular system, and musculoskeletal system. It is named for the French pediatrician, Antoine Marfan (1858–1942), who first described it in 1896. — “Marfan - definition of Marfan in the Medical dictionary - by”, medical-
- Marfan syndrome is a condition in which your body's connective tissue is abnormal. — “Marfan syndrome, connective tissue disease”, nhlbi.nih.gov
- The most common symptom of Marfan syndrome is myopia (nearsightedness from the increased curve of the retina About 60 percent of individuals who have Marfan syndrome have lens displacement from the center of the pupil (ectopia lentis). — “Genome.gov | Learning About Marfan Syndrome”, genome.gov
- Provides accurate and timely information about Marfan syndrome; serves as a resource for medical information and patient support; and to support and foster research. — “National Marfan Foundation: Connective Issues”,
- Marfan syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this connective tissue disorder. — “Marfan syndrome: Symptoms - ”,
- Interactive diagnosis tool for Marfan Syndrome according to the Ghent nosology. Provides a reliable diagnosis of Marfan Syndrome based on primary and secondary criteria. — “Marfan Syndrome Diagnosis Tool”, .za
- Read about Marfan syndrome, a hereditary condition affecting connective tissue. A person with Marfan syndrome may have symptoms like dislocation of one or both lenses of the eye; a protruding or indented breastbone; scoliosis; flat feet; aortic. — “Marfan Syndrome Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment on”,
- What is Marfan syndrome? Marfan syndrome is a disorder of the connective tissue. Connective tissue provides strength and flexibility to structures throughout the body such as bones, ligaments, muscles, the walls of blood vessels, and heart valves. — “Marfan syndrome - Genetics Home Reference”, m.nih.gov
- Marfan syndrome is caused by defects in a gene called fibrillin-1. Fibrillin-1 plays an People with Marfan syndrome are usually tall with long, thin arms and. — “Marfan syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia”, nlm.nih.gov
- Marfan syndrome is a heritable condition that affects the connective tissue. In Marfan syndrome, the connective tissue is defective and does not act as it should. — “Marfan Syndrome - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment”,
- This page outlines my own experience with Marfan Syndrome, describes some of the pathology, and gives a bit of advice for anyone dealing with it. — “Janis Cortese: Marfan Syndrome”,
- The Marfan syndrome is a connective tissue disorder. Connective tissue provides substance and support to tendons, ligaments, blood vessel walls, cartilage, heart valves and many other structures. In the Marfan syndrome, the chemical makeup of the. — “Marfan Syndrome”,
- Dedicated to providing information about the Marfan Syndrome. Share current, accurate information about the Marfan syndrome worldwide and facilitate international communication among medical professionals and the general public. — “International Federation of Marfan Syndrome Organizations”,
- This booklet answers general questions about Marfan syndrome. In Marfan syndrome, the connective tissue is defective and does not act as it should. — “Questions and Answers about Marfan Syndrome”, niams.nih.gov
- Cleveland Clinic Heart Center, A leader in the treatment of Marfan Syndrome. — “Marfan Syndrome”,
related videos for marfan
- Embarrassing Bodies - Unusual dip in chest - Possible Marfan Syndrome 15 year old Ryan came to see Dr Pixie over an unusual dip in his chest. Dr Pixie diagnoses Pectus Excavatum which sees the chest bones buckle inwards (buckling outwards is commonly known as pigeon chest). However because of Ryan's young age Dr Pixie recommends he holds back from any surgical treatments until he has finished fully growing. Dr Pixie also measures Ryan's limbs, as they appeared to be longer than she would normally expect. This can be a sign of a condition called Marfan Syndrome which results in sufferers being tall and slim, with long thin arms and legs. Thisnew series explores the conditions and ailments that leave many of us a little red-faced and aims to de-stigmatise common complaints. Three doctors -- Dawn Harper, Christian Jessen and Pixie McKenna -- will be throwing open the doors of the clinic in a bid to tackle each condition head on, while attempting to take away the sting of shame.
- Marfan Syndrome This is an example from the Medical Media Systems website (), an online training resource for the art of physical examination. This website provides video based-instruction for all students and practitioners of the health professions. It can be used for basic training, or for advanced practitioners. The website provides both instruction in physical examination technique, interviewing skills (including history-taking, nonverbal communication and symptom presentations), ophthalmoscopy, and heart sound interpretation. It also includes examples of both normal and abnormal physical findings to help students and practitioners to more easily recognize signs of illness in their patients.
- Marfan Syndrome Marfan syndrome is an inherited genetic disorder that affects connective tissue. The connective tissue serves to hold together body tissues and cells. As a result, the result of Marfan syndrome is abnormalities in blood vessels, eyes, lungs, bones and the heart.
- My Marfan Man - Part 1 Hello Ladies! This vlog is all about Jason's journey with Marfan Syndrome and how this disease has affected our TTC journey. This is Part 1 of 2 vlogs. Stay Tuned, as in an upcoming vlog, I will talk about how I found out I had endometriosis. Sorry if I wasn't my usual perky self, as the past few days haven't been the best. Baby Dust from Canada to you all. ~Chiara Also as promised, below is a link to Jason's write-up for Rare World Disease Day 2012, which details how he found out he had Marfan's Syndrome and how that has affected his life since being diagnosed. Also I have pasted the links to both the Canadian and American Marfan Association websites. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about this rare genetic connective tissue disorder. www.marfan.ca www.marfan.ca
- Marfan Syndrome (4/4), Research is Fundamental
- Marfan Syndrome (3/4), Building Clinics Across Canada A video about Marfan Syndrome by The Canadian Marfan Association (CMA) featuring renowned Marfan Specialists and CMA Directors. More information about Marfan Syndrome can be found at www.marfan.ca
- Marfan's Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome Overview Marfan Syndrome Overview A&P Dr. Z
- Marfan Syndrome with Images Marfan's Syndrome Images The first image shows Arachnodactyly The second image shows Steinberg Wrist Sign The third image shows Murdoch Thumb Sign
- Marfan Syndrome Family testimony
- Marfan Syndrome (2/4), Diagnosing & Living w Marfan Syndrome A video about Marfan Syndrome by The Canadian Marfan Association (CMA) featuring renowned Marfan Specialists and CMA Directors. More information about Marfan Syndrome can be found at www.marfan.ca
- marfan syndrom my awesome bio project
- National Marfan Foundation Conference 2009, Mayo Clinic Charles Bruce, MD, invites those affected by Marfan syndrome and their families to attend the National Marfan Foundation's 25th Annual Conference at Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
- Marfan Syndrome Diagnosis and Treatment-Mayo Clinic Mayo Clinic Cardiologist Charles J. Bruce, MD, discusses Marfan syndrome. Topics include an overview of the condition, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Luxated lens in Marfan syndrome 10-year old boy with Marfan syndrome. Procedure with lens extraction, suturing of Cionni CTR and IOL.
- Marfan Syndrome
- Energy exercise reduces the symptoms of Marfan syndrome Watch the video of someone with a genetic disorder called Marfan's syndrome, who went from experiencing low energy and sleeping 10 hours a day to being able to sleep as little as 5 hours and yet have more energy than before. Many other symptoms were dealt with.
- PSA: Marfan Syndrome Public Service Announce : Marfan Syndrome
- The Marfan Trust - Liam's story Marfan syndrome is an inherited disorder of the body's connective tissue that affects men and women of any race or ethnic group Marfan syndrome was identified in 1896 by a French physician, Antoine Marfan. The syndrome is an inherited disorder of the body's connective tissue which affects the heart, eyes and skeleton in handicapping, painful and even mortal ways. To find out more -
- Marfan Syndrome school project, marfan Syndrome
- Marfan's Syndrome Michael LaCorte, MD Pediatric Cardiology.. Dr. LaCorte served as Chief of Pediatric Cardiology at North Shore University Hospital from 1981-1991 and is presently the Director of Schneider Childrens Center at Brooklyn . Medical School: NYU School of Medicine . Fellowship: Pediatric Cardiology - Childrens Hospital of Boston
- Morgan Nordkapp Charity Car Challenge - Marfan Trust - Directors Interview In May 2013, a fleet of Morgan Cars will leave the factory on Pickersleigh Road enroute to one of the most northern points in Europe, Nordkapp, situated on the northern tip of Norway. Steve Morris and Tim Whitworth discuss the challenge and how it came about. Initiated by Andy Abbosh and Simon Murphy, both Morgan owners, the desire to undertake this drive to the Arctic Circle came about as a result of the plight of one of the Directors of Morgan Motor Company (Steve Morris) In short, the purpose behind this two-week, 5000 mile journey is to raise awareness for a medical condition known as Marfan Syndrome. The condition attracts very little awareness, yet in the UK alone over 10000 people are currently diagnosed with the condition, unfortunately over 1/3 of whom will not live beyond early adulthood, as there is currently no cure for the condition. Visit for more information on the challenge and how to donate. Please share this with your friends and help us raise money and awareness of this condition. www.morgan-
- Neonatal Marfan Syndrome with Pulmonary Artery Root Dilatation Echo was done on this newborn infant boy due to suspected CHD, Echocardiography findings included aortic artery root dilatation,pulmonary artery root dilatation, myxomatous mytral valve prolapse and severe mitral regurgitation,tricuspid regurgitation and large PDA. Neonatal Marfan syndrome differs somewhat from those seen in older patient,demonstrating significant MR,TR and PI. In addition,these children have signifcant heart failure.
- About Marfan Syndrome We wanted to take the time to teach you all about Marfan Syndrome, a condition that affects a large amount of the world's population.
- Marfan Syndrome Public Service Announcement A Public Service Announcement created by the National Marfan Foundation (NMF) featuring Anthony Rapp, star of the original stage and movie versions of the hit musical "RENT." Info on the NMF can be found at .
- Marfan Syndrome Genetic Disorder Project assigned by Mr. Leal. Citations: , , nhlbi.nih.gov, /marfan-syndrome/, /marfan-syndrome
- Marfan syndrome Marfan syndrome is a genetic condition that affects the body's connective tissues. An expert describes the indicators of the conditions and explains how the lack of support and structure from the connective tissue can damage the eyes, the skeleton and the blood vessels. There is currently no cure for Marfan syndrome. Learn more about diagnosing Marfan syndrome
- National Marfan Syndrome Benefits I love when we have sponsors that allow us to bring light to something people often know very little about, especially when that knowledge could end up saving lives. For instance, have you ever heard of Marfan syndrome? Marfan syndrome is a genetic disorder that weakens multiple body systems, including the heart, blood vessels, bones and joints, lungs and eyes. The life-threatening part of Marfan syndrome is actually the weakening of the aorta, the large artery that carries blood away from the heart. What we hope to do today is raise awareness of this disorder, and help spread the word about the National Marfan Foundation, the only nonprofit health organization in the US devoted to Marfan syndrome and related disorders.The issue with Marfan syndrome is that without diagnosis or treatment, you could be at risk of a sudden early death from a torn or ruptured aorta. However, with diagnosis and treatment, someone with Marfan syndrome can live a normal lifespan. This is why the National Marfan Syndrome is so great, because they aid in research, support, education and advocacy for Marfan syndrome. We hope you take a second today to educate yourself on the features of Marfan syndrome, and to check out the National Marfan Foundation and all they do to support this cause. If you didn't know about Marfan syndrome before, now you know! Twitter Facebook: YouTube:
- Marfan Syndrome (1/4), What is Marfan Syndrome? A video about Marfan Syndrome by The Canadian Marfan Association (CMA) featuring renowned Marfan Specialists and CMA Directors. More information about Marfan Syndrome can be found at www.marfan.ca
- Know the Symptoms of Marfan Syndrome Website: The National Marfan Foundation is the only non-profit voluntary health organization dedicated to saving lives and improving the quality of life of individuals and families affected by Marfan syndrome and related disorders. The NMF does this through • Educating affected individuals, family members and the medical community • Advocating for and funding research • Providing a network of local and special-interest patient support groups For more information, visit . Twitter: Facebook: YouTube:
- Aurora Cardiac Specialty Centers: Marfan Syndrome Dr. Jamil Tajik, head of Aurora's Cardiac Specialty Centers at the Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center campus, talks about one of the four main complex cardiac conditions they will be focusing on - Marfan Syndrome. The Center for Marfan and Aortic Disorders at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center combines the most advanced imaging equipment and other state-of-the-art technology with the experience of specialists to provide patients with the highest level of care possible. Expertise and special testing are needed to detect Marfan syndrome and other diseases of the aorta. With the proper diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment, the outlook for patients is markedly improved and many people with these conditions are able to lead active lives. At the Center you have access to some of the most respected experts in the field who are here to apply knowledge and state-of-the-art technology for your health and well-being. For more information or to contact the Center for Marfan and Aortic Disorders, please call 414-385-2400 or toll-free 855-229-2400.
- Let's Support the National Marfan Foundation Website: The National Marfan Foundation is the only non-profit voluntary health organization dedicated to saving lives and improving the quality of life of individuals and families affected by Marfan syndrome and related disorders. The NMF does this through • Educating affected individuals, family members and the medical community • Advocating for and funding research • Providing a network of local and special-interest patient support groups For more information, visit . Sean Ely (@TheSeanWoW) talks about Marfan syndrome, how early treatments are crucial and how the National Marfan Foundation has been supporting individuals with it for more than 30 years. Twitter: Facebook: YouTube:
- The One With: Marfan's & Crowley NEW EPISODES EVERY MONDAY & THURSDAY Book - Aleister Crowley The Black Magician - The Chemical Wedding DVD - tiny.cc What the Hell is Marfan's Syndrome? - The full length song "Paul Brook He Knows' can be downloaded FREE from here: CHECK OUT MY PERSONAL VLOG CHANNEL: FACEBOOK: en- TWITTER:
- National Marfan Foundation - 30th Anniversary Celebrating the [email protected]! Thirty years of education, research, and support for Marfan syndrome and related connective tissue disorders.
- Marfan Dance (skinny i am) This song is owned by DJ Mystik. I do not own or claim any of the rights to the audio within this video. me dancing to "Open Your Eyes" by DJ Mystic. xD sorry for being so sick looking. =] but thats what you get for having Marfin Syndrome and coming out of the hospital. ok so this was for fun but since so many people ask me about my syndrome. I have Marfan Syndrome. It makes me the way I look and i can't help it. In this video I just got out of the hospital involving the syndrome. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask. :P -Jarr
- Treating Marfan Syndrome A genetic condition called Marfan Syndrome can lead to aortic dissection if untreated. Find out how the diagnosis changed the life of a woman from Indiana, who came to Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington Unviersity School of Medicine in St. Louis for treatment weeks before the birth of her child. For more information on Marfan Syndrome, visit
- Subluxated lens in lensectomy & Marfan's syndrome vitretomy & AC This video outlines treatment of extreme sudluxated soft cataract in Marfans using Pars Plana lensectomy and vitrectomy and anterior chamber IOL insertion.
- echocardiogram : Marfan syndrom : follow-up aorta and mitral valve in Marfan syndrom : follow up
twitter about marfan
- LuanVargas6: @MichaelPhelps .. I have always felt excluded from society by not knowing anyone with Marfan .. Until data ... I learned from you ....
- LuanVargas6: @MichaelPhelps Michael ... I should first introduce myself my name is Luan Vargas, I'm from Uruguay ... I was born with Marfan syndrome .
- jollyjennifer: I'm Helen Keller with Marfan's Syndrome.
- EYE_ST: 【染色体異常】Down症候群、Turner症候群、13トリソミー（Patau）症候群、Klinefelter症候群、Marfan症候群（水晶体脱臼）
- Martita_Lopera: RT @MedEnfurecida: El reggaeton que nunca usaron para explicarte el Síndrome de Marfan http://t.co/dhA0jhSw
- SeerGenius: So is it true that Lincoln had Marfan syndrome?
- Daddy_Chester: @PetersDaniel yea dude it'd be kinda weird making phone calls on them. But they may be perfect for these marfan hands.
- rochy_ariza: I just finished the case "Tall" on Prognosis : Your Diagnosis Marfan Sx @medicaljoy http://t.co/hSBJyxSi
- AlaEldin_Sam: #Marfan #Syndrome associated with aortic insufficiency or aortic dissection #Aorta
- Albagdm: No tienes oficio [email protected]: Peter la anguila es asi porque padece una enfermedad llamada Sindrome de Marfan *SOY UN WEBO* #FeelLikeMedic
- amennabarreto: " @alerj: @paulomeloacao participou da cerimônia que empossou o novo procurador-geral de Justiça (PGJ), Marfan Vieira http://t.co/zqk1bNTv
- PauloMeloAcao: RT @alerj: @paulomeloacao participou da cerimônia que empossou o novo procurador-geral de Justiça (PGJ), Marfan Vieira http://t.co/Rfw9NhRB
- mmtalavera3: RT @MedEnfurecida: El reggaeton que nunca usaron para explicarte el Síndrome de Marfan http://t.co/dhA0jhSw
- Vivre_Marfan: Paulette Morin tenant la pancarte "Syndrome de Marfan" à la fin de la marche des maladies rares sur France2 : http://t.co/yXkfVEH9
- Vivre_Marfan: N'oubliez pas la réunion régionale de l'AFSMa le 09/02/2013 à Toulouse!
- dokterstaal: Turks toetje tavük gögsü betekent 'kippenborst': artsen bekend als pectus carinatum = thorax met uitwaarts gekeerd sternum, o.a. bij Marfan.
- julimerli: RT @MarrriaMaria: bien, lo busqué y piter languila tiene sindrome de marfan. me siento dr house!!!
- MarrriaMaria: bien, lo busqué y piter languila tiene sindrome de marfan. me siento dr house!!!
- MarrriaMaria: A mi no me jodan.... Piter Languila tiene sindrome de marfan
- MarfMom: @typeAnightmare yep! she has marfan, like J & me, but she is definitely at the taller end of it!
- NMF_Marfan: Thank you to NMF member Joy Hobson and Board member Beth Utz for raising awareness of Marfan syndrome and related... http://t.co/H1cyd7rU
- marfan_paat: @Trans7OnTheSpot : bezt of the bezt nonton @marfan_paat and @friends yg mau @gabung : yuukss
- NMF_Marfan: Good morning, friends! It's a cold morning here in NY, where the NMF is headquartered, and we've got a fresh coat... http://t.co/I7L0mVFj
- marfan_paat: lagi nonton @trans7 bareng @marfan_paat : seruu ketawa niii nonton @opera van java mau bare gue @gabung
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ♥RETWEET♥ONLY♥IF♥YOU♥WANT♥NEW♥FOLLOWERS♥ #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #TFBJP #FOLLOWBACK #TFBFollowTrain #OPENFOLLOW #RT ♥#RTRTRT 20.42
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【ＲＥＴＷＥＥＴ】#TFBJP #TeamFollowBack #SougoFollow #OpenFollow #IFollowBack #TFBFollowTrain #HitFollowsTeam ♥#RTRTRT 20.45
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ♥RETWEET♥ONLY♥IF♥YOU♥WANT♥NEW♥FOLLOWERS♥ #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #TFBJP #FOLLOWBACK #TFBFollowTrain #OPENFOLLOW #FOLLOW #RT 19.05
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #TeamFollowBack #TFBJP #OpenFollow #SOUGOFOLLOW #HitFollowsTeam #F4F #AutoFollow 19.08
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #HitFollowsTeam #SOUGOFOLLOW #TFBJP #OpenFollow #TeamFollowBack #F4F #AutoFollow 19.11
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【★Retweet Only If You Want New Followers★】♥#TFBJP ♥#TeamFollowBack ♥#Mustfollow ♥#MaxVIP ♥#HitFollowsTeam ♥#TMW 19.15
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ ONLYIFYOUARE 100% #TEAMFOLLOWBACK (#mustfollow @HitFollowsjp & everyone who RTs this to gain followers) #HitFollowsTeam 19.18
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★#TFBFollowTrain★1.Retweet This✔ 2. You Follow me✔ 3.I follow back✔ No FollowBack=Unfollow✔ Favorite For A S/O #TFBJP #TeamFollowBack 21
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #TeamFollowBack #FollowBack #F4F #HitFollowsTeam #TFBFollowTrain #TFBJP #MustFollow 19.24
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #HitFollowsTeam #F4F #TeamFollowBack #SOUGOFOLLOW #TFBJP #OpenFollow #MustFollow 19.27
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【ＲＥＴＷＥＥＴ】#TFBJP #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #mustfollow ♥#Followers ♥Thanks My( #Retweets #Followers #Favorites ) #TFBFollowTrain 19.30
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #F4F #HitFollowsTeam #SOUGOFOLLOW #TFBJP #OpenFollow #TeamFollowBack #AutoFollow 19.33
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【★Retweet Only If You Want New Followers★】♥#TFBJP ♥#TeamFollowBack ♥#Mustfollow ♥#MaxVIP ♥#HitFollowsTeam ♥#TMW 19.36
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★#TFBFollowTrain★1.Retweet This✔ 2. You Follow me✔ 3.I follow back✔ No FollowBack=Unfollow✔ Favorite For A S/O #TFBJP #TeamFollowBack 42
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【★RETWEET★】#TFBJP #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #IFollowBack #FollowNGain #HitFollowsTeam #500aDay #MaxVIP #RT #Follow #FollowBack 19.45
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★#TFBFollowTrain★1.Retweet This✔ 2. You Follow me✔ 3.I follow back✔ No FollowBack=Unfollow✔ Favorite For A S/O #TFBJP #TeamFollowBack 48
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【ＲＥＴＷＥＥＴ】#TFBJP #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #IFollowBack #FollowNGain #TFBFollowTrain #500aDay #1000aDay #RT #Follow #FollowBack 19.51
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【★RETWEET★】#TFBJP #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #IFollowBack #FollowNGain #HitFollowsTeam #500aDay #TMW #RT #Follow #FollowBack 19.54
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #TFBJP #TeamFollowBack #SOUGOFOLLOW #HitFollowsTeam #RT #TFBFollowTrain 19.58
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: █ ▆ ▅ ▂ IF YOU NEED FOLLOWERS ▂ ▅ ▆ █ ✰#TEAMFOLLOWBACK ✰#TFBJP [email protected] ✰#HITFOLLOWSTEAM ✰#TFBFollowTrain ✰#OPENFOLLOW 20.01
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: (◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ﾉ✰♡+ﾟ*｡ⓁฺⓊฺⒸฺⓀฺⓎ #TFBJP ☀ＲＥＴＷＥＥＴ☀ONLYIF☀YOU☀WANT☀NEW☀FOLLOWERSฺ☀#TFBFollowTrain 20.04
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #SOUGOFOLLOW #TFBJP #OpenFollow #TeamFollowBack #HitFollowsTeam #F4F #AutoFollow 20.07
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ONLY★IF★YOU★WANT★NEW★FOLLOWERS★ #TeamFollowBack #TFBJP #OpenFollow #SOUGOFOLLOW #HitFollowsTeam #F4F #AutoFollow 20.11
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ★RETWEET★ ONLYIFYOUARE 100% #TEAMFOLLOWBACK (#mustfollow @HitFollowsjp & everyone who RTs this to gain followers) #HitFollowsTeam 20.14
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【ＲＥＴＷＥＥＴ】#TFBJP #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #OPENFOLLOW ♥Thanks My( #Retweets #Followers #Favorites ) #FollowBack #TFBFollowTrain #RTRTRT 20.17
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ♥RETWEET♥ONLY♥IF♥YOU♥WANT♥NEW♥FOLLOWERS♥ #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #TFBJP #FOLLOWBACK #TFBFollowTrain #HitFollowsTeam #RT ♥#RTRTRT 20.20
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【★Retweet Only If You Want New Followers★】♥#TFBJP ♥#TeamFollowBack ♥#Mustfollow ♥#MaxVIP ♥#HitFollowsTeam ♥#TMW 20.23
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ♥RETWEET♥ONLY♥IF♥YOU♥WANT♥NEW♥FOLLOWERS♥ ✈ #TFBJP ✈ #TeamFollowBack ✈ #HitFollowsTeam ✈ #FollowBack ✈ #Sougofollow ✈ #500aDay 20.27
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: 【ＲＥＴＷＥＥＴ】#TFBJP #TeamFollowBack #SougoFollow #OpenFollow #IFollowBack #TFBFollowTrain #HitFollowsTeam ♥#MaxVIP 20.30
- rifaldi_marfan: RT @HitFollowsJp: ♥RETWEET♥ONLY♥IF♥YOU♥WANT♥NEW♥FOLLOWERS♥ #TEAMFOLLOWBACK #TFBJP #FOLLOWBACK #TFBFollowTrain #OPENFOLLOW #FOLLOW #RT 20.33
- marfan_paat: @Viky_RVSN brozz @followback for me @marfan_paat
- marfan_paat: @Thasya_cemisya followback danc p. qt @marfan_paat
- marfan_paat: @corbuzier followback to art @marfan paat
- EveLivesey: Whisper in my Ear http://t.co/MzMmo18n
- DonnyGilbreath: Marfan Syndrome - A Bibliography and Dictionary for Physicians, Patients, and Genome Researchers - ICON Health... http://t.co/znSFm2kV
- DonnyGilbreath: #download Marfan Syndrome - A Bibliography and Dictionary for Physicians, Patients, and Genome Researchers - ICON Health... @DonnyGilbreath
- HHElias: Peter La Anguila sufre del Síndrome de Marfan, por eso su apariencia, do some research.
- mialutzhouston: Are you a parent of a school going child with Marfan Syndrome? Preferably in Ireland. Check out website to take part in #research!
- marfan_paat: @followback for @teamfollowback and @twitter followback @auto follback #thank you
- GeneticistMx: @JJIbarias si, aunque hay unos muy obvios, como Down o Marfan jejeje
- saby195: "Fun fact" about Johnathan Larson-he had Marfan Syndrome, the sister syndrome of #EDS. Umm is there any wonder why #Rent is my fave musical?
- SwimmingMichael: abraham lincoln y el sindrome de marfan. percy zapata mendo.
- LDN_Tabernacle: @LDN_Tabernacle Her original 'The Sis' stated that my Dad was responisble for her kids bad health becz he had "ABE LINCOLN DISEASE" (MARFAN)
- IsmaRuizHdez: Sx de Marfan (Disección aórtica).
- muneerazakariah: @ab_pyo hahahahha!! ab lawak2!! i never tot about marfan syndrome when i tweeted that..
- MarreroYz: RT @MedSinBarreras: El síndrome de Marfan http://t.co/JLZaLO3h
- jucalle: RT @IlindelatorreMD: Aracnodactilia en un pte con Sindrome de Marfan (vía malformalady) http://t.co/rq35C6d0
- oTeeJayy: @z0mgItsHutch i just was watching your so youre... and i saw the dent in ur chest do you have marfan syndrome?
- brewsterl: RT @IlindelatorreMD: Aracnodactilia en un pte con Sindrome de Marfan (vía malformalady) http://t.co/rq35C6d0
- IlindelatorreMD: Aracnodactilia en un pte con Sindrome de Marfan (vía malformalady) http://t.co/rq35C6d0
- AntiestresTpp: Tarde super interesante...! Conoci un paciente con Sindrome de Marfan! Genial!!!
- junkanbot: 【Marfan症候群】 高身長、側彎症、漏斗胸、関節過伸展、高アーチ口蓋。 水晶体亜脱臼、青色強膜、MR、大動脈解離、大動脈弁輪拡張症annuloarotic ectasia
- mariaanito011: RT @peronistsheep: Me di cuenta que sin el síndrome de marfan el baile de Peter la anguila no me sale bien bien.
- dryavus: @gulcansaygili o adam baska bir yerde de Marfan Sendromuna tutulmuştu :)
- WalterAsensio: RT @peronistsheep: Me di cuenta que sin el síndrome de marfan el baile de Peter la anguila no me sale bien bien.
- peronistsheep: Me di cuenta que sin el síndrome de marfan el baile de Peter la anguila no me sale bien bien.
- TheJGod: "Larson died of an aortic dissection, believed to have been caused by undiagnosed Marfan syndrome, in the early morning on January 25 1996."
- MarfMom: The Liebster Award | Musings of a Marfan Mom http://t.co/1bLi3fDV
- Life_Sciences_: http://t.co/cf1F2H18 Marfan-Syndrom http://t.co/7zsz5Qrg
- EurekaMag: http://t.co/Zq6zN3V7 http://t.co/1RlXTuwE Marfan-Syndrom http://t.co/YgMbFadj
- The__Morganator: @austincarlile Hey Austin did you ever get my gift/letter about my marfan story struggles from the soma show?
- ajanaomi_king: [email protected]: @ajanaomi_king but good save on the Marfan's case! I wouldn't have known it myself!” Cassandra is pretty brilliant:)
- ManUtdV: RT @MarfanIreland: Friday sees the beginning of Marfan Awareness Month. What will you do to raise awareness of Marfan during February? #awareness #Marfan
- miguelsandoval: @Fiskol nope, mejor aun, es un actor que se llama Javier Botet. Viste REC ? es la niña Medeiros. Tiene sindrome de Marfan.
- smiledorachang: @uki_marfan そういえば２月１０日のどんな感じ？そろそろ詳細ほしいわ！
- uki_marfan: あかんボロボロやん
- uki_marfan: Livin' Proof聞きながらかーねるさんの麻雀にお邪魔。即あがられる
- uki_marfan: 何気にスルーしがちだったけどRBBのAnte upって良リミックスだなぁ。原曲のノリを踏襲しつつRBBっぽさをうまく出してる
- MarfanIreland: Friday sees the beginning of Marfan Awareness Month. What will you do to raise awareness of Marfan during February? #awareness #Marfan
- Minadraculad: #marfan living with it has provided me to view the world in a different way.....perspective is KEY
- joanhdez: Peter la anguila el real marfan pa el hahahha
- uki_marfan: 温寿さんのRTがパンチライン
- uki_marfan: 明日も深夜勤務とはwwwだーくそやったらあ！
- Telethonitalia: Abraham Lincoln era affetto da Sindorme di Marfan, scopri di più su questa malattia genetica. http://t.co/ZNdXJzmq
- uki_marfan: 体バキバキだお
- diggy_bot: @uki_marfan Good morning, Cru!
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about marfan
“Blog about being a 30 something man living with Marfan Syndrome and raising two daughters that might have Marfan”
— I Have Marfan Syndrome | Blog - I Have Marfan Syndrome,
“Health Blog: Rarely do we think of the consequences that might result were our bodies not held together as well as they are. For some people with connective tissue disorders such as Marfan Syndrome, the most severe implications of a body that”
— Keeping It Together with Marfan Syndrome - Health Blog,
“ | News blog. Marfan Syndrome community, news, discussion and links. Features of Marfan syndrome: Tall, thin stature muscle wasting in genetically engineered mice with Marfan syndrome and also prevents muscle degeneration in”
— | News blog,
“Marfan's Syndrome is an inherited (autosomal dominant) disorder, MF: fibrillin. ED: collagen, usually type 4 (in basement membrane) usmle prep. Forum Senior”
— marfan's syndrome, prep4
“ aired on Monday, March 16. Posted by NMF News Blog at 6:28 PM. Labels: Marfan Syndrome Awareness in St. Louis. 0 comments: Post a Blog Archive. 2010 (1) November (1) Great Article about Brothers with Marfan Syndrome”
— NMF News Blog: Marfan Syndrome Public Awareness in St. Louis, nmf-news-
“As shocking as the death of this vital thirty-one-year-old was the cause: Flo Hyman had the genetic disorder Marfan syndrome. are of particular consequence to the one in twenty thousand people in North America who have Marfan syndrome”
— OUPblog " Blog Archive " The Long Stretch Gene,
“Support Forum for Marfan Syndrome,EDS,LDS & Hypermobility Syndrome”
— Marfan Syndrome Support forum :: View topic - Chocolate Date Cake, forum.marfan-
“Description: Marfan Syndrome Forum. About Me. I am writing this website to share with the My History with Marfan Syndrome my left eye to fix the problem.Then I had Bronchitis and”
— Marfan Syndrome Forum - Info Link by health.us.gy Directory, health.us.gy
“Homepage of Marfan Support and Information, NSW Australia home >> discussion forum. Discussion forum is only available to logged in users! Marfan Support & Information”
— Welcome to Marfan Support and Information in NSW Australia, .au