- Today's stock market news. Latest financial market news on investing, stock markets, equity growth, and IPO calendars from DailyFinance. — “Today's Stock Market News - DailyFinance”,
- For the latest portfolio updates and stock quotes to keep in today's markets. — “Markets | Financial Post”,
- Get Latest Stock Market news, UK share market news and share market trading, stock market investing advice. provides latest share Market news, stock market advice, world market reports, ftse 100 index, UK Stock Exchange movements. — “Stock Market News UK, Stock Market Advice, Share Market News”,
- Two persons may trade, but it takes at least three persons to have a market, so that there is competition on at least one of its two sides. Markets vary in size, range, geographic scale, location, types and variety of human communities, as well as the types of goods and services traded. — “Market - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Provides Internet applications and services for electronic commerce in the agricultural products and food industry. — “E-Markets”, e-
- CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace offering the widest range of benchmark futures and options products available for risk management. — “CME Group - Futures & Options Trading for Risk Management”,
- Market Summary. At 1:27 PM ET: Stocks are weaker today as declining issues outpace advancing issues on the NYSE by 2.4 to 1. The major indexes are all down and the S.&P. 500 is off 1.02% to 1,187.44. Among individual stocks, the top percentage losers in the S.&P. 500 are Goldman Sachs Group Inc. — “Markets Overview - ”,
- At Yahoo! Finance, you get free stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, message boards, and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life. — “Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News”,
- Market News. Markets open down on debt crisis worries. NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stocks opened lower on Monday as enthusiasm over a resolution to help bail out Ireland dissipated and worries over contagion to other euro zone countries remained. Continue Reading. — “Global Markets News | ”,
- Get the latest news about major international bond markets in America, Asia and Europe. Read about interest rates for savings bonds, corporate bonds and government bonds. — “Bond Market News - Bloomberg”,
- Get the concise view of financial market happenings with market commentary, news headlines, US market indexes, index futures, world markets, treasuries, commodities, and currency exchange rates. — “Investing: Market Summary - MSN Money”,
related videos for markets
- How the markets really work This is probably right.
- 5 March - Mad Markets with Paul Theron () ABN's Eleni Giokos speaks with Mad Markets' Paul Theron, taking a different look at the financial news driving the markets.
- Markets swoon on double dip fears Schiiff Report Video Blog June 1st 2011
- Social Cooperation: Why Thieves Hate Free Markets Students: Get a full week of this at an IHS Summer Seminar - lrnlbty.co Many believe that market economies create a dog eat dog environment full of human conflict and struggle. To Prof. Aeon Skoble, the competition in markets does not create conflict, but rather, encourages people to cooperate with one another for mutual benefit. For instance, suppose a thief steals a suit from Macy's. If Macy's knew who the thief was, one could argue that Macy's has an incentive to keep this information from their competitors. By withholding information about the thief, it would make it much less likely that thief would get caught while robbing Macy's competitors. However, in the real world, competitors share information about theft with one another, creating a valuable information network. Competitors share information because it is in all of their mutual interest to crack down on theft. If a business chooses to ignore the information network, they lose out on valuable information. The example above is just one of many examples where competitors have a strong incentive to cooperate with one another. In a certain way, we're all merchants who trade with one another. We all individually depend on networks of reputation and trust to own a car, own a home, and have a job. In a world of competition and scarcity, we are not only capable of cooperating with one another, but we frequently do. These voluntary systems of social cooperation, often called organic or spontaneous orders, are not ...
- Dow Jones Down: US stock markets slump after rating downgrade President Barack Obama has defended the American economy, claiming the US is still a triple A country. The markets there don't seem to be in full agreement they've followed the rest of the global economy following Friday's downgrade of American credit. The Dow Jones has lost more than 4 per cent . RT's Marina Portnaya live from New York with the latest.
- What's Really Going On In The Housing Market Prices are at new lows but sales are picking up, and even Warren Buffett says he was 'dead wrong.' Case-Shiller Index: onforb.es Warren Buffett Shareholder Letter: onforb.es Toll Brothers: onforb.es Lowe's/Home Depot: onforb.es
- Markets Mayhem: Asia stocks plummet on US rating downgrade Asian stocks tumbled early on Monday, kicking of what is a string of torrid trading around the globe. It follows last week's rout and is on the back of America getting its credit rating cut, as well as the Eurozone's debt wound that refuses to heal. RT's Priya Sridhar is in Asia's third largest economy, India, with the latest outlook.
- Positioning Yourself For The Next Market Move This is how you become the Elite; learn from the them, trade with them live, enter the positions they enter - at the right time. Join our services for FREE, sign up now and master the markets.
- Keiser Report: Myotonic Markets (E176) This time Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss the Fainting Bankers of Wall Street and the myotonic markets they inspire. In the second half of the show Max talks to Chris Martenson about the insolvency of the banking system and about Dr. Bernanke's misdiagnosis of the cause of the financial crisis. /KeiserReport
- Stock Market Trends 2012 QE3 Short Interest & Market Volatility Stock Market Trends 2012 QE3 Short Interest & Market Volatility Upside Then Downside. High asset and commodity prices will not make it politically possible for Bernanke to go through with QE3. Fed's QE3 May Be Preferred Over QE2 for Asia. Don't look for QE3 hints...
- McCaughan Says European Downgrades Reflect Markets Jan. 13 (Bloomberg) -- Jim McCaughan, chief executive officer at Principal Global Investors, talks about today's credit downgrade of France, Austria and seven other European nations by Standard & Poor's, and his investment strategy. He speaks with Lisa Murphy and Adam Johnson on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Apple Soars, Markets Wait for Fed
- More Greek Troubles, World Markets Slide Again World markets tumbled again Monday after news came from Greece that it wouldn't meet its deficit reduction targets. Greek students clashed with police in the streets of Athens. (Oct. 3)
- Iran's gold and currency markets-Iran Today-02-07-2012 The dust is slowly settling after weeks of furious activity in Iran's gold and currency markets. When news hit of yet another round of sanctions on Iran's oil industry, and worse still, on Iran's central bank, panic ensued. The word on the street was that gold was going to spike, and the exchange rate for dollars and other foreign currencies was set to soar, and so the stampede ensued. People started buying up gold coins, the Iranian nation's favorite form of investment, and withdrawing large amounts of money from the bank to convert into dollars. Meanwhile the prices of Gold and foreign currencies did go on climbing at a terrific rate, spurred on by the increase in demand. Hoping to get rich quick, lots of people started buying dollars and selling them on, and those with a stockpile of Gold coins stashed away for a rainy day, started cashing in on their hoard. But what goes up must come down. The Iranian government finally stepped in and balanced things out. In a matter of hours prices fell, leaving many of those who gambled with their savings, a lot poorer. In this edition of the show we will be discussing the recent fluctuations in Iran's gold and currency market, and what has been done to counter the instability and put people's mind's at rest.
- IG Markets Daily Market update 6 March 2012 China growth concerns set to weigh on market open - - .au The comments in this video do not constitute investment advice and IG Markets accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of them.
- 2012 Farmers' Market 1st Day The 25th annual Boulder County Farmers' Market began the 2012 season on Saturday, April 7, 2012. Video by Cliff Grassmick
- 'London Whale' Rattles Debt Market In recent weeks, hedge funds and other investors have been puzzled by unusual movements in some credit markets, and have been buzzing about the identity of a deep-pocketed trader dubbed "the London whale." That trader, according to people familiar with the matter, is a low-profile, French-born JP Morgan Chase & Co. employee named Bruno Michel Iksil. Mr. Iksil has taken large positions for the bank in insurance-like products called credit-default swaps. Lately, partly in reaction to market movements possibly resulting from Mr. Iksil's trades, some hedge funds and others have made heavy opposing bets, according to people close to the matter.
- Weekly Market Update 14 February 2012 Michael Hewson CMC Markets MIchael looks back at last week and ahead to this weeks Eurogroup meeting, Greece debt saga, UK inflation data and expectations, as well as the other major economic events this week in the UK, Europe and the US.
- Charles Biderman: The Problem with Rigged Markets "Even Wile E. Coyote had to come back down to earth sooner or later", says Charles Biderman, founder of TrimTabs Investment Research. In his opinion, the prices of stocks and bonds - enabled by excessive financialization of our economy and central bank money printing - have been defying gravity for a dangerously long time. If we continue to do all we can to preserve the status quo -- to maintain "phoney" asset price levels as Charles calls them -- at best we will restrict overall growth and handicap the economy. The problem isn't so much the unfairness and malinvestment evident in a rigged market. As Charles shrewdly asks: what happens when the market becomes un-rigged? We've never experienced the unwinding of an entirely manipulated financial system, so we can't predict for sure. But at this point, a painful collapse of our markets and loss of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency seem entirely plausible.
- Mike Maloney breaks down Price Manipulation in the Gold and Silver Market Follow us @ Welcome to Capital Account. Hedge funds and investors have reportedly been puzzled by weird movements in credit markets. According to the Wall Street Journal, markets have been rattled by one trader with deep pockets being called the "London Whale" who it's believed works for JP Morgan. It just goes to show how individuals and firms can move markets. Today, we'll talk about manipulation in the gold and silver markets with Mike Maloney, of . He believes that manipulation is going on (contrary to the words of Blythe Masters, who spoke with CNBC yesterday, affirming that JP Morgan is simply "hedging" it's silver positions with large open shorts), but that rather than being a bad thing for individual investors, simply presents an opportunity for buying more metal and cheaper prices. This is something that the state of South Carolina failed to grasp in a recent report it conducted, in which it found that the price of gold and silver is manipulated. Rather than concluding that this manipulation, rather than presenting an opportunity for investment, prohibits the state of South Carolina from investing in precious metals. An US payrolls for March rose far less than expected which means people are talking about an extension of the Federal Reserve's stimulus measures -- buzzing about more. We talk often about the malevolent effects of fractional reserve banking based on a pyramid of fiat liabilities and fiat currency, but what about ...
- Markets of Britain, a short film by Lee Titt (via Serafinowicz and Popper) Boing Boing proudly presents "Markets of Britain," a documentary discovered by Robert Popper and Peter Serafinowicz* from the archives of a great and underappreciated British filmmaker named Lee Titt, who also never existed. You may also enjoy this Boing Boing Video interview with Popper and Serafinowicz, about their faux-educational absurdist science program LOOK AROUND YOU, now out on DVD: Boing Boing post: bit.ly Buy the LOOK AROUND YOU DVD: amzn.to Robert Popper: Peter Serafinowicz Lee Titt I dunno.
- Marc Faber - Is Greece Irrelevant for global Markets - 10 feb 2012 Go to for more Marc Faber Interviews
- Keiser Report - Markets! Finance! Scandal! (E93) This week Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert look at the scandals of shameless Britain and Wall Street's cash cow. In the second half of the show, Max talks to David Morgan about the silver market.
- Black Market Shopping with Pakistani Gun Runners - VICE Travel In 2006, Suroosh Alvi was one of a handful of journalists who was able to get into the massive guns market in Pakistan's tribal areas -- home base for the Taliban since the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. He returned to Pakistan this month and found the entire country was a "powder keg ready to explode." To see where VICE goes to next, check out:
- Don Valentine, Sequoia Capital: "Target Big Markets" www.gsb.stanford.edu Since founding Sequoia Capital in 1972, Don Valentine has financed many of the companies (Apple, Oracle, Electronic Arts, NVIDIA, Cisco, Google, YouTube, etc.) that have been Silicon Valley's biggest technology and business success stories. In this View From The Top, he describes some of the insights that allowed him to lead Sequoia through almost four decades of disruptive changes, creating several new industries along the way.
- Markets Eye Oil Retreat Below $100
- Markets react to S & P Downgrade Schiff Report Video Blog August 20th 2011 Check out my new special report on classic gold scams at
- Murphy Expects China to Lead Emerging Markets' Gains Jan. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Thomas Murphy, managing partner at Family Office Research & Management Ltd. in Sydney, a private wealth-management firm, talks about global stocks and his investment strategy. Murphy also discusses President Barack Obama's State of the Union address. He speaks with Susan Li on Bloomberg Television's "Asia Edge." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Ron Paul's Nevada Caucus Speech: Markets Are More Powerful than Governments! -Please like, share, subscribe & comment! 2 Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, sound money, and a pro-America foreign policy. To spread the message, visit and promote the following websites: http www.RonPaul2012.com http http http
- Ben Bernanke Vs. The Market Stocks and gold retreat as the Federal Reserve shows reluctance for more stimulus.
- Wood Likes Commodities, Emerging Markets Over Long Term April 6 (Bloomberg) -- Stephen Wood, chief market strategist at Russell Investments, talks about the US economy, stocks and investment strategy. Wood also discusses Europe's sovereign debt crisis. He speaks with Susan Li on Bloomberg Television's "First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Trader on the BBC says Eurozone Market will crash In a scary and painfully frank interview BBC interviewer Maxine Croxall, is visibly shaken when market trader Alessio Rastani predicts that the "Market is Toast." Apparently there is nothing Euro governments can do. Fat Cats insist on massive pay awards "Everybody is suffering apart from the people who caused this" video Enthusiastic support from outspoken financial commentator Alex Jones Apparently the "blowback" has started with various commentators attacking Alessio; this TV clip from ITV is particularly vicious. The BBC featured a version of this clip on their website. It includes a few seconds missing from the beginning, but ends before the newsreader describes the situation as a "Nightmare!"
twitter about markets
- melinmelbourne: RT @crcassoc: James Curran of Capital Markets Co-operative Research Centre is trying to clean up the sentiment signal." http://t.co/PdgKJsuh
- MerchantCashNOW: Asia Markets: Asia stocks fall, with J.P. Morgan hitting banks: Hong Kong stocks lead Asia markets mostly lower,... http://t.co/ZIF5xMdd
- valuepicker: RT @S_Mikhailovich: @valuepicker When governments take the fear out of greed and fear, markets do not work. No one prosecuted, no one had to disgorge anything
- chinanewsforum: Asian shares retreat, China data, Europe eyed - Reuters http://t.co/EucUdJ7f
- China_Forum: Asian shares retreat, China data, Europe eyed - Reuters http://t.co/J4YJuZjT
- RobbinsvilleNJ: IN THE KITCHEN: Farmers markets offer fresh food, entertainment http://t.co/4zL7NpPC #robbinsville
- donki11: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:46:16 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/8HPfv8t3
- chiro85: I gave @jaltucher +K about Markets on @klout http://t.co/o0ZlACGD
- dede59607794: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:45:42 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/94K2zksP
- Biztradeshows: I posted 7 photos on Facebook in the album "★ Scott Antique Markets Show-Atlanta ★" http://t.co/PdXFbxDm
- viko98088892: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:45:32 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/Vc3wD2yG
- rpampin: Hedge funds head for big banana skin - http://t.co/L3Z2NC1S - Markets http://t.co/5pU0qOqn
- RTTNews: Asian Markets Trade Weak http://t.co/yTPVqsA2
- MyJourneyNews: Thailand - Market factors to watch - May 11 http://t.co/S1aUyoxS
- naba22136089: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:45:12 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/i4HUxQDt
- ladebrouillarde: How I spent my Thursday --- Grant to boost use of food stamps at farmers markets http://t.co/4N71ZtMQ
- MeghannMyersDC: How I spent my Thursday --- Grant to boost use of food stamps at farmers markets http://t.co/Q7ydJcKP
- canadagoldbuyer: RT @canadagoldbuyer PRECIOUS-Gold heads for worst weekly fall since March - Reuters http://t.co/F72nJuLr
- rhbinvest: Asian Markets Slip on J.P. Morgan | #SGX #HKEx #BURSA #IDX http://t.co/07C8cDAg
- world_finance: Internship Offer Unicredit AG (London): Exotic Correlation Trading.+ MSc/PhD/Master/... http://t.co/Cdeqel3A finance 27
- t0_wire: [REUTERS] Seoul shares down 1 pct, poised for three-day slide (12:10pm JST) http://t.co/KIfvEtZ0
- t0_wire: [REUTERS] Nikkei holds steady, Nikon surges after earnings (12:07pm JST) http://t.co/sQm4QWcV
- Sandbergz: http://t.co/C0qeTfip: Om din vn stter in $10,001 - $20,000, Blir din bonus $400, Och din vns bonus $1,000 - $2,000 http://t.co/pWmliMbz
- MPMQualityPpl: Unemployment falls to 4.9 per cent in April http://t.co/iVNJXiIP
- bila50467364: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:44:14 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/xI9syVXA
- AzharEDkJuh: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:44:09 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/YxJGbXoW
- SheckmerHabbo: RT @Fansites_Jason: Our first FB game to win a badge is out in all markets (phew!). They will get harder dont worry! :-D
- REMAXSINGH: Asian Markets Slip on J.P. Morgan: Most Asian markets fell as investors shunned riskier assets after a sur... http://t.co/4UNhqT6c Best.
- WSJasia: Asian Markets Slip on J.P. Morgan http://t.co/DBqr1FM0
- priorgroup: Lukashenka - New Zealand as one of the markets Belarus can work on the principles of friendship and mutual respect http://t.co/VIlIfF33
- AidJobs: Director, CGIAR Research Program On Policies, Inst.& Markets http://t.co/Ql2c0pd8 #vacancy #jobs
- back_packing: RE: Christmas Markets in Europe: oooh lovely. Before you start out I am warning you - no more frightening dra... http://t.co/N97MZ4aa
- Kelledea: Markets and Majorities: America's government intervenes in almost every aspect of its citizens' daily lives. Fro... http://t.co/5NvtC1Tp
- Sharekhan: Markets may see a weak start; IIP data eyed: The Indian markets are likely to begin today’s trade on a negative ... http://t.co/RMRdE4pg
- smartinvestor: Opening bell 11 May | Some hopeful signs in Europe: Asian markets were trading mostly lower on Friday morning al... http://t.co/YMXBNfNs
- TrendFollower9: Citi's Fitzpatrick: STOCKS COULD TUMBLE 27% FROM HERE http://t.co/5pcZWFI7 via @themoneygame
- InocenciaTolveC: The Hungarian Model: Markets and Planning in a Socialist Economy (Cambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Stud... http://t.co/bKJpgUNI
- Terraiam: WoW!!! I am booked for 24 gigs at the Vancouver Farmers Markets this summer, May through to September :-) Very excited and very happy :D <3
- AsadJhUYbnb: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:42:34 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/sk4dHxni
- DTNFinancial: DTN Financial: Seoul shares down 1 pct, poised for three-day slide: * Celltrion shares surge 15 pct on bonus sha... http://t.co/oqYtCoRQ
- DTNFinancial: DTN Financial: Nikkei holds steady, Nikon surges after earnings: TOKYO, May 11 (Reuters) - The Nikkei share aver... http://t.co/cF5mPcs6
- DreamStrain: Seoul shares down 1 pct, poised for three-day slide: * Celltrion shares surge 15 pct on bonus share issuance http://t.co/xT3UsvsY
- AbdulAleemJHUyb: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:42:07 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/lA3dy7s0
- HR_News_Daily: Aberdeen Group Publishes HCM, SCM, Retail and Consumer Markets Research Reports - Business Review USA (press... http://t.co/QJMV4tki #HR
- dwij2u: IPO rollbacks, weak listings may deter investors: The withdrawal of Samvardhana Motherson Finance's initial public... http://t.co/srCUmXe1
- BaconCrush: Nick Fury in a commercial about organic markets.....aghhhh this hurts.
- WebsiteNeeds: Pownal-based website may boost farm sales: POWNAL -- Fans of online shopping and farmers' markets will be able t... http://t.co/UvNTTk4U
- ilenemikka: RT @TourismPinas: Happy Birthday @DOTPhilippines ! Now let's promote to other markets as well. :) #itsmoreFuninthePhilippines
- maldonadoz8: Asia Markets: Japan stocks rise on earnings, but others slip http://t.co/YDojjq5k
- twinsmoneytips: US STOCKS-Surprising JPMorgan loss hits stock market late: The news from JPMorgan comes at a difficult juncture ... http://t.co/IVjmwwxd
- tonyastreeper: US STOCKS-Surprising JPMorgan loss hits stock market late: The news from JPMorgan comes at a difficult juncture ... http://t.co/vg6Odh27
- lucycornes: RT @idawongtaylor: Head of Westpac Women's Markets, Larke Reimer, donates $5k @ WHCF Mother's Day lunch http://t.co/g1IBX7nW http://t.co/X7TcPJqP
- Fausto_Enrique: Sinopec Taps Debt Markets with $3 Billion Deal: Asia's largest refiner by capacity, China Petrochemical Corp.--k... http://t.co/OCImGihM
- AbdulMkhYAT: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:40:42 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/s77xXwhl
- datacenter: RT @ParallelsCloud: More than 60% of the growth in web hosting will come from emerging markets in the next three years. #SMB #cloud http://t.co/fUpAUhfT
- FINANCIALPORTAL: Global Markets Asian markets trading weak; Hang Seng, Straits Times down http://t.co/v1BgT6j9
- FINANCIALPORTAL: Global Markets Wall Street closes flat; Dow snaps six-day negative run http://t.co/6xxPrcB3
- DeShaady: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:40:17 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/G4swxnvv
- jobsinindia1978: IT Jobs in India Indian FX/debt factors to watch-May 11 - Reuters India: Indian FX/debt factors to watch-May 11R... http://t.co/Zo8QdxiV
- MARKET_ALERT: Markets may open lower on weak Asian cues: CanMoney http://t.co/fs64adsy
- philroosevelt: RT @davidweidner: Let's cut the crap. The markets are anarchy. No one can outthink them. http://t.co/V6pGaszI
- jaypalter: 5 sayings from Mom that are as good as gold in today's markets - http://t.co/XTZCsO9T
- vsbear: RT @eatlocalnatural: Can't wait “@straightfood: Three night markets bring a taste of Asia to Vancouver and Richmond this summer http://t.co/jg5sVfMZ”
- silvergoldsilve: Markets getting tuned thank you James. Word is the $2 bill is bs, just ploy to get Ben to print
- Securedtradingg: ""Good Morning Traders"" As we said yesterday Indian Stock Markets are in Downtrend Today, Market is having a... http://t.co/d8mSHR7b
- Raamiz2: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:39:28 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/boM5chr8
- bcordell07: Japan's Nikkei steady, Nikon jumps on results: TOKYO, May 11 (Reuters) - The Nikkei share average steadied on Fr... http://t.co/3KT8vAMD
- idawongtaylor: Head of Westpac Women's Markets, Larke Reimer, donates $5k @ WHCF Mother's Day lunch http://t.co/g1IBX7nW http://t.co/X7TcPJqP
- vorreicomprare: http://t.co/d46BaM6B World Metal Markets: The United States Strategic Stockpile and Global Market Influence
- carlrigney: RT @pkedrosky: Retail investors are the krill of capital markets.
- IIFL_Live: Daily Market Strategy - Les Misérables. Read more on http://t.co/EaqXRPsK #IIFLLive
- Cash4GoldNM: #cash4gold #nm PRECIOUS-Gold heads for worst weekly fall since March - Reuters: CoinNews.ne... http://t.co/45OiTGZL #oro #plata #buygold
- gglbnewsindia: GBN Wall Street closes flat; Dow snaps six-day negative run - http://t.co/pQXkGoDP http://t.co/qwwN3qkU
- acceptab_99: #newbedon 5/11/2012 7:38:50 AM A Lame Duck Congress May Be The Lame Job Market's Last Hope http://t.co/SrueXkyu
- AmandaRoberts26: COMMODITIES-Most markets up, corn down; CRB flat: ... weak dollar boost commods * CRB near flat for a second day... http://t.co/suMJkui4
- ortson: Thailand - Market factors to watch - May 11: BANGKOK, May 11 (Reuters) - Thai stocks may rise on Friday, recover... http://t.co/1h3qgFFw
- PdfEbooks1: #google Using CFDs to Trade Commodity-Related Markets PDF Book http://t.co/H2jExILV #apple #yahoo
- IDXFox: Seoul shares down 1 pct, poised for three-day slide http://t.co/RFoLF8nT
- IDXFox: Nikkei holds steady, Nikon surges after earnings http://t.co/YLmizCYx
- IDXFox: BRIEF-Moody's upgrades the rating of one class of notes issued by Dawn CDO I, Ltd., a SF CDO http://t.co/IG1Vx4U2
- _Forex: FOREX-Euro steady near 3-1/2 mth low; Aussie eyes China data http://t.co/StrGukas
- naomiichapple: I could live in the city, especially near the vic markets. The smell of the food, the busyness and the vibrant atmosphere, I love it!
- BBisabirdidadid: RT @guardian: Signs of progress in Greece and Spain calm financial markets http://t.co/UUEYYh0y
- LibertyPatriot: FREE MARKETS: CCTA PRESENTS: Free Market Academy New Bern: Economics In ... http://t.co/M7yy4c6U
- ArihantCapital: Markets likely to make a soft start tailing regional peers - http://t.co/PjPSJkmF
- t0_wire: [REUTERS] Seoul shares down 1 pct, poised for three-day slide (12:10pm JST) http://t.co/W1IQ1Gse
- NewZealand_Tour: Australian, New Zealand dollars off lows, China eyed - Economic Times http://t.co/iXOfObKi
- lylahblog: Discover Some Magic To Beat The Forex: The Elliott Wave Theory... http://t.co/8fVL6Gpd #back #based #complete #elliot #impulse #market
- bettyconatsir: Global credit markets face a 'perfect storm' - WA today http://t.co/wHzScNlz
- Cedrone2: @iBeREMYniscing lmao everytime I'm out in Cali I go to Ralph's those have to be the most bootleg super markets with there Ralph cards
- jetsetvintage: midwesterners - you MUST check out this event! it is one of the best antique/flea markets in the area....... http://t.co/kMbxtffP
- AlbertAdler: Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs Cut A$ Forecasts (Fox Business): Share With Friends: | | Business - Markets Stori... http://t.co/7UP0r8gE
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about markets
“A blog about binary options, the market, and trading for those less experienced traders. The close of the markets at a higher level today is due to the announcement this week of the Federal Reserve Board that it will purchase $600 billion in Treasury bonds , but leave interest”
— A blog for binary options operators | Markets Pulse,
“ will be presenting at the seminar we're conducting with MIT, MITRE, and Iowa State about Using Prediction Markets in Government. that upper management who participate in their prediction markets have been proven to have a more optimistic”
— Inkling Prediction Market Solutions: News + Musings,
“Tagged with: Danielle Almeida, Erasmus School of Economics, expertise, experts, innovation management, prediction markets, Robin Hanson Knowledge Management Chicago: Effective Enterprise Markets”
— Prediction Markets Blog,
“The BIA Capital blog, Capital Markets, will give insight to the Our Capital Markets blog provides us the perfect forum to deliver updates about the”
— BIA Capital Strategies - Capital Markets blog,
“Forums and message boards for Weis Markets. Weis Markets Forum. Forums and message boards for Weis Markets. Search Forum. Start a Discussion. Email me when the Weis Markets Forum is updated. Learn more. Topic. Updated. Last By. Comments”
— Weis Markets Forum - Topix,
“We did not have this diversity in the late 1980s or early 1990s in Indian equities and the markets then lacked the resilience that they have now. with the creation of professionally managed debt management offices in country after country both in the developed world and in emerging markets”
— Prof. Jayanth R. Varma's Financial Markets Blog, iimahd.ernet.in
“Research and review Capital Markets jobs. Learn more about a career with Capital Markets including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries, work environment and more”
— Capital Markets Jobs Forum | ,
“London Markets for Shopaholics. By Abha. No holiday is complete without shopping, but some people travel just to shop. London, article. Comments:1. Topic: General Travel. destination. from. to. Search. Venere Travel Blog. . Venere Travel Blogs”
— markets | Venere Travel Blog,