- Mifepristone is used alone or in combination with misoprostol Cytotec to end an early pregnancy. Early pregnancy means it has been 49 days or less since your last menstrual period began. Mifepriston. — “Mifepristone | ”,
- RU 486 is a chemical compound that, taken in pill form, can induce abortion in women up to nine weeks pregnant. This compound gets the first part of Mifepristone The French Abortion Pill The "Anti-Pregnancy" Pill Mifeprex Abortion by Pill RU486 ru-486 mifegyne M & M RU 486 Miracle Pill The. — “Mifepristone The French Abortion Pill The”,
- Mifepristone is used alone or in combination with misoprostol (Cytotec) to end an early pregnancy. Mifepristone is in a class of medications called antiprogestational steroids. — “Mifepristone - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- Mifepristone symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment information for Mifepristone (Mifepristone - Teratogenic Agent) with alternative diagnoses, full-text book chapters, misdiagnosis, research treatments, prevention, and prognosis. — “Mifepristone - ”,
- Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid compound used as a pharmaceutical. Mifepristone has shown significant effectiveness in psychotic major depression, a form of depression resistant to normal treatment. — “Mifepristone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Physician reviewed mifepristone patient information - includes mifepristone description, dosage and directions. — “mifepristone medical facts from ”,
- Medical Abortion (brand name Mifeprex) is a form of early abortion caused by the combination of two medications, mifepristone and misoprostol that is an option for women who are 8 weeks pregnant or less. Also known as RU486 or medication abortion. — “The Abortion Pill: Mifepristone and Misoprostol for Early”,
- Mifepristone Manufacturers & Mifepristone Suppliers Directory - Find a Mifepristone Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Mifepristone Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Mifepristone-Mifepristone Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- Mifepristone - Mifepristone blocks the actions of the naturally occurring hormone progesterone, which is necessary for pregnancy to continue. - Mifepristone is used to end an early pregnancy. Early pregnancy means it is 49 days (7 weeks) or less. — “Mifepristone - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs”,
- Drug information on Mifeprex (mifepristone), includes drug pictures, side effects, drug interactions, directions for use, symptoms of overdose, and what to avoid. — “Mifeprex (mifepristone) Drug Side Effects, Interactions, and”,
- Mifepristone. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Mifepristone - wikidoc”,
- Mifepristone blocks the actions of the naturally occurring hormone progesterone, which is When used together with another medicine called misoprostol, mifepristone is used to end an early pregnancy. — “Mifepristone - Drugs & Treatments - Revolution Health”,
- Offices offering mifepristone and information - support for surgical abortion and the abortion pill. — “Offices offering Mifepristone and Information on Medical Abortion”,
- MIFEPREX™ (mifepristone) Tablets, 200 mg For Oral Administration Only Mifeprex tablets each contain 200 mg of mifepristone, a synthetic steroid with antiprogestational effects. — “MIFEPREX (mifepristone) Tablets Label”, accessdata.fda.gov
- Definition of mifepristone in the Medical Dictionary. mifepristone explanation. Information about mifepristone in Free online English dictionary. What is mifepristone? Meaning of mifepristone medical term. What does mifepristone mean?. — “mifepristone - definition of mifepristone in the Medical”, medical-
- It is not known if taking mifepristone increases the risk that you will experience very heavy bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have questions about treatment with mifepristone or if you cannot follow the guidelines in the patient agreement. — “Mifepristone: MedlinePlus Drug Information”, nlm.nih.gov
- Consumer information about the medication MIFEPRISTONE - ORAL (Mifeprex), includes side effects, drug interactions, recommended dosages, and storage information. Read more about the prescription drug MIFEPRISTONE - ORAL. — “MIFEPRISTONE - ORAL (Mifeprex) side effects, medical uses”,
- Mifepristone definition, an antigestational drug, C29H35NO2, that prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterine wall by blocking the action of progesterone See more. — “Mifepristone | Define Mifepristone at ”,
- Mifepristone is a prescription drug used to terminate pregnancies. It belongs to a family of fertility control agents called antiprogesterones. These drugs are steroids that inhibit the action of progesterone. — “Mifepristone - Medpedia”,
- In September 2000, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved mifepristone (brand name, Mifeprex) for early pregnancy termination. Mifepristone does this by blocking the receptors of the hormone progesterone, which is needed for a pregnancy to continue. — “Reproductive Health Technologies Project - Abortion”,
- Medical abortion using mifepristone plus prostaglandin continues to be an appropriate method for women in the 7–9 week gestation band. Mifepristone has been used to treat Cushing's syndrome with treatment durations being as. — “RU 486: Definition from ”,
related videos for mifepristone
- Buy Abortion Pills Cytotec Online Buy abortion pills at www.buy-abortion- No prescription needed. Legal. Delivers anywhere, worldwide. Discreet. Fastest delivery, 3-day shipping. The 99.99% Effective Way™. It's the easiest way to buy abortion pills online. Buy abortion pills at http
- safe abortion consultation at http:// Medical abortion is a non-surgical method to end an unwanted pregnancy through use of medication commonly known as RU-486 or an abortion pill. The medical abortion does not require any surgical procedure to withdraw the product of conception. Medical abortion is a better option, under certain conditions, for faster and safer termination of pregnancy. The medical abortion through use of medicines causes a miscarriage and an end to the pregnancy. Different types of medication can be used, but the most effective medication is use of combination of Mifepristone and Misoprostol. According to World Health Organization, these drugs are the only regimen that meets the efficacy criteria of more than 95% success rate in the termination of pregnancy
- Abortion Pill | RU-486 | First Trimester Abortion Method Anti-Abortion = Anti kill a baby! Pro-life, pro-unborn human rights. Abortion Pill | RU-486 | First trimester abortion. Get the RU-486 fact sheet Article about RU-486 deaths Life Begins at conception, Mothering begins at conception! "Today I will be better then I was yesterday" Remember that everyday is a new day and every min is a opportunity for change. I am pro-life and pro-unborn human rights, I drawl no line between our unborn stages in development and Born stages in development! At the moment of conception we are all created equal and Good, life must be equally protected in our unborn stages as it is when we are Born! Healing After Abortion http For Information: Visit http Youth Outreach http The pro-life position is not anti woman, we are anti kill a baby! The most innocent among us all! In fact if life did not begin at conception and the unborn was merely a lifeless blob then abortion is nothing. But that is not the case a human life exists and a mother is also created. In order for an abortion to take place a unborn baby, Human life must die! Abortion = a dead baby! it can equate to nothing else! We believe in Woman's rights, but not at the expense of the Unborn Human beings Human rights! Each one of my videos comes with this prayer, and blessing: Please God, change the hearts, and minds of mothers, and fathers contemplating abortion ...
- Houston Womens Clinic TX Abortion Birth Control Services is a Women's clinic in Houston providing pregnancy terminations, RU 486, Mifeprex, Mifepristone, surgical abortion medicine, birth control options, STD testing, RhoGAM shots, and pain meds by Dr. B. Rosenfeld.
- Abortion Pill Clearwater www.legal-abortion-by-pill- Tampa Abortion Clinic, Florida. Tampa Non-Surgical And Surgical Abortion Clinic Medical Abortion, RU486, Mifeprex and Mifepristone 3 Minute Pain-Free Safe Abortion.
- Abortion pill Mifepristone - Abortion - Do it yourself Information Abortion Pill - RU 486 The Family hospital at Mumbai India provides all types of abortion related medical services which includes first trimester and second trimester abortion procedures. They also provide online consultation and medical abortion services. The center has qualified doctors and nurses to take care of all patients. The center provides services to all women in India and coming from abroad. The center is recognised by Government of India to carry out all abortion related medical services. For more information - visit us at http गर्भपात गोली RU 486 गर्भपात की गोली एक दवा है कि एक प्रारंभिक गर्भावस्था समाप्त होता है. एक औरत की अंतिम अवधि के पहले दिन के बाद 6 सप्ताह - सामान्य में, यह 49 दिनों के लिए किया जा सकता है इस्तेमाल किया. महिलाओं को जो एक गर्भपात की जरूरत है और अधिक से अधिक 6 सप्ताह गर्भवती हैं एक क्लिनिक में गर्भपात हो सकता है. "गर्भपात की गोली" के लिए नाम mifepristone है. यह आरयू -486 बुलाया गया था जब इसे विकसित किया जा रहा था. अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमें पर जाएँ medical abortion pills in india project care abortion pills in india abortion pill without doctor http
- Man Poisons Girlfriend to Induce Abortion Girl who suffers miscarriage at the hands of her boyfriend speaks out.
- The Abortion Pill - Planned Parenthood The abortion pill is a medicine called mifepristone that ends an early pregnancy. The abortion pill can be used up to 63 days - 9 weeks - after the first day of a woman's last period. Women over this mark can have an in-clinic abortion procedure. For more info, visit: Health Care Provider 1: From the ultrasound we've established you're 5 weeks pregnant. In many clinics in the US, medication abortion is provided up to 9 weeks of pregnancy. You're well within that range. Your lab work & medical history are fine, so you can go ahead today with the abortion. Eloise: OK The following video offers a brief look at the steps involved in an abortion using the abortion pill. For more complete information about abortion & abortion laws in your state, call your local Planned Parenthood Health Center or visit . Clients in the early stages of pregnancy receive information about 2 methods of pregnancy termination: in-clinic abortion, which is done by a doctor or advanced practice nurse in the clinic, and the abortion pill which is done by taking certain medicines. The abortion pill can be taken up to 9 weeks of pregnancy. The clients in this video received info about both options and have chosen to use the abortion pill. HCP 1: You've chosen mifeprex (mifepristone), the abortion pill. Eloise: I can take that at home right? HCP 1: Well you take the first pill here at the clinic; the second medication you can take at home. We'll give you ...
- Pro death groups celebrate legal victory 14/10/2010 Pro death groups use a trial and the 6pm news to push their vicious agenda to kill more babies in Australia. A couple who imported an abortion drug Mifepristone illegally into Australia were found not guilty by a jury. The pro death groups took hold of this case and used it to further their desire to make abortion more easily available in Queensland. This video is here for educational purposes.
- Ella The FDA has just approved a new abortion drug called ella.They say ella is safe and prevents pregnancy, but some experts say ella can cause an abortion and may pose serious health risks. Go to for more information. Script by Video Production by Carrie Russell, The Family Research Council Music by Jonathan Russell
- Mifepristone and Misoprostol - wonderful quality store Mifepristone and Misoprostol - link to online store capsules Generic Drug is a drug defined as a drug product that is comparable to brand/reference listed drug product in dosage form, strength, route of administration, quality and performance characteristics, and intended...
- is "Ella" an abortion drug? Dr. Donna Harrison, OBGYN explaining how "Ella" causes abortions from a medical perspective.
- New Safety Information for Mifepristone (Oct 2005) FDA recently announced further labeling changes for Mifeprex (mifepristone) also known as RU-486, an orally administered drug used for the termination of early pregnancy. Earlier labeling changes had warned health care practitioners and patients to be on the alert for rare but serious risks, including infection, bleeding and ectopic pregnancy. The latest labeling changes describe four deaths from sepsis that occurred in women who had used mifepristone with vaginally administered misoprostol. In two of the cases, the bacterium was identified as Clostridium sordelli. Also, the Medication Guide for patients now alerts them to seek medical attention if they develop certain symptoms more than 24 hours after taking misoprostol. They include general malaise, abdominal pain and discomfort, weakness, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, with or without fever.
- JC - RU486 = ARE YOU FOR DEATH RU-486 is not safe, it is not logical OR moral to take it. Adoption is a great option! Google your local pregnancy crisis center and ask them for help with ANYTHING you need with your pregnancy, ALL choice options! They are free and there to help, not profit like Planned Parenthood... yuck.
- Generic Mifeprex Online Mifepristone (generic mifeprex) is a best pill that can be in use as an option to a surgical abortion. Buy best mifeprex medicine from our generic pharmacy drug store with cheap price and high quality. For more please visit :
- Misoprostol 01 Recorded on October 18, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.
- THE ABORTION PILL First question, what is your history with pregnancy abortion... ok, now that you've answered that question (and we know whether or not what you're about to say is based on experience/real world education) go ahead and let us know what you think of abortion. Ask a question at Thank you for watching my video about the "abortion pill" and abortion in general.
- medical abortion The best and safest way a woman can do an abortion herself until the 9th week of pregnancy is with the use of two medicines called Mifepristone (also known as the abortion pill, RU 486, Mifegyn, Mifeprex), and Misoprostol (also known as Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost , Cyprostol, Mibetec, Prostokos or Misotrol). Women on Web is a online medical abortion help service that refers to a doctor who can provide you with a medical abortion. El mejor y más seguro de los modos en que una mujer puede provocarse un aborto a sí mismo hasta la 9 semana de embarazo es con el uso de dos medicamentos llamados Mifepristona (también conocido como la píldora abortiva, RU486, Myfegyn, Mifeprex) y Misoprostol(Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost, Cyprostol, Mibetec ou Misotrol).Women on Web es un servicio online de ayuda que la refiere a un médico que puede provocarle un aborto médico.
- RU-486: Beyond the Controversy (Act 2) "RU-486: Beyond the Controversy" (Act 2 of 2) This film was showcased in the 2002 East Lansing Film Festival. Jan Mincarelli -Director Sharon Park -Executive Producer Janette Sutkowi -Videography Kate Shores -Scripts/Storyboards/Narrator Moraa Mogaka -Digital Editing Timothy McKnight -Technology Supervisor Year: 2001 This student-made documentary film examines the science behind the "abortion pill" in a rare attempt to clearly communicate how the drug(s) actually works. It also addresses the unfortunate state of the US media which tends to report on science without an understanding of the topics as well as without anything but an intention to sensationalize the story. This film was created as part of a senior thesis research project in a course at Michigan State University. Learn more here: www.msu.edu
- My RU486 story (Termination story) angelcrowley's webcam video July 10, 2010, 09:51 PM
- buy abortion pills Abortion pills online. Mifepristone and Misoprostol tablets. mifekit-
- Medical Abortion Dr. Deborah Oyer, medical director of Aurora Medical Services, explains the procedure of a medical abortion in detail.
- Senator Anne Urquhart Need for Legal, Accessible and Affordable Abortions.wmv Women should have the right to a legal, accessible and affordable abortion. Women should have the right and the opportunity to make decisions about their bodies. Senator Urquhart welcomes the decision by the Therapeutic Goods Administration to register the drugs mifepristone - better known as RU486 - and misoprostol for wider use in Australia. This decision will mean that doctors who have undertaken a comprehensive course with Marie Stopes International, a world-expert organisation in reproductive health, will be able to prescribe these drugs to induce a medical termination of pregnancy up to 49 days gestation. This decision will give women another option when considering abortion, international experience is that access to medical terminations do not increase the rates of abortions. Senator Urquhart noted that in six of eight Australian jurisdictions, women and health professionals could face criminal prosecution if they do not follow strict criteria around allowing abortions. Senator Urquhart firmly stated that abortion is a health matter, not a criminal matter, and called for all States and Territories to remove abortion from the criminal code. Senator Urquhart also spoke about the need for accessible abortions and called for the inclusion of mifepristone and misoprostol on Australia's Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
- Outagamie RU-486 case may be a first Manishkumar Patel, 34, of the Town of Kaukauna, appears before Court Commissioner Brian Figy at the Outagamie County Justice Center in Appleton to set a date for his preliminary hearing on charges of allegations he spiked his girlfriend's drink with an abortion drug. He is free from jail after posting a $750000 bond.
- Pregnant Woman Mistakenly Gets Abortion Drug A Colorado woman who is six weeks pregnant says a pharmacist at a grocery store mistakenly gave her an abortion drug instead of an antibiotic and now she fears the error will cause her to miscarry. (Feb. 8)
- Abortion Pill - Health Risks and Facts For more information please visit the website: Learn medical abortion health risks with mifepristone and misoprostol. Medical abortion is a non-surgical option for women who elect to terminate an early pregnancy. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved regimen requires the combined use of two drugs: Mifepristone, commonly known as RU-486 or the Abortion Pill, followed 2 days later by oral Misoprostol; to terminate pregnancy up to 7 weeks gestation. Modified or alternate (alternative, off-label) regimens, often used by providers, are not approved by the FDA. Patients must be aware of the risks of serious complications, infection, and death. Mifepristone terminates pregnancy by blocking the action of progesterone. It acts on uterine blood vessels causing: vascular damage, bleeding, and embryo detachment. Misoprostol completes the process by inducing: cervical dilation, bleeding, and uterine contractions to expel the embryo and placental tissue. Surgical intervention may be required for failed abortion, excessive bleeding, or pregnancy tissue left in the uterus. Infection and death have been reported in previously healthy women. Infection may occur while the cervix is open during medical abortion allowing bacteria to contaminate the uterus. Medical research suggests abortion drugs may impair or alter the immune response; responsible for deadly Clostridium sordellii infections. Terminating an early pregnancy with mifepristone and misoprostol ...
- Human Development Resource Council presents, 'Stephanie' A young pregnant woman is given medical information regarding termination of early pregnancy, in a non-surgical manner. She is seeking RU-486/Mifeprex.
- Pregnant woman consumes abortion pill.. A pharmacist accidentally gave a pregnant woman an abortion pill and now the unborn baby's health may be at risk.
- My Reaction to an Abortion Video This is anothjer video on abortion. If you are easliy offended do not watch. There is a video on YouTube of a woman talking after taking an abortion pill. This my reaction.
- Abortion Pill Miami www.legal-abortion-by-pill- We specialize in early and late surgical abortion methods from early to late second trimester procedures. Medical abortion using RU486 Abortion By Pill (abortion pill, Mifeprex, Mifepristone, Chemical Abortion, Non Surgical Abortion, is available along with Methotrexate injection and the second medication Cytotec (Misoprostol) used 48 to 96 hours later to cause the miscarriage.
- Abortion Information Houston Womens Clinic Information about abortion services at Houston Women's Clinic and the Texas mandate about abortion consent. is a women's clinic in Houston providing pregnancy terminations, RU 486, Mifeprex, Mifepristone, surgical abortion medicine, birth control options, STD testing, RhoGAM shots, and pain meds by Dr. B. Rosenfeld.
- Birth Control Information Houston Women's Clinic Interview with Doctor about Birth Control Information from Houston Women's Clinic. is a women's clinic in Houston providing pregnancy terminations, RU 486, Mifeprex, Mifepristone, surgical abortion medicine, birth control options, STD testing, RhoGAM shots, and pain meds by Dr. B. Rosenfeld.
- The Morning After A couple decides to get an abortion, but gets into a car accident involving a drunk driver just before the procedure.
- Abortion pills on hand for pre 17 year old girls What a world Dr's to encourage minor girls to carry abortion pill...
- When Does Life Begin? When Does Life Begin? Randall Niles looks at Constitutional, Criminal, and Civil Law, and how they each differ on the question of When Life Begins. Please visit for more on the Complexity of Life and the question, "When Does Life Begin?" Also, please check out for more videos on Life, Science, Philosophy, Law, God, and related matters. Here are some specifics from the Wisconsin case (Fox News, November 30, 2007) http (paste this entire URL in your browser) "Darshana Patel told authorities she was suspicious as she watched her boyfriend stir a smoothie at an ice cream store. When he offered it to her, she noticed powder on the cup's rim, and the pregnant woman feigned illness and didn't drink it. "According to a criminal complaint, the woman says she sent the powder to a laboratory and it turned out to be mifepristone, the abortion pill also known as RU-486. "The test results came too late: She had already suffered two miscarriages in less than a year. "On Thursday, Manishkumar M. Patel, 34, of Appleton, was accused of slipping the drug to the woman without her knowledge. He was charged with seven felonies and two misdemeanors, including attempted first-degree intentional homicide of an unborn child, stalking, burglary and two counts of violating a restraining order. The nine charges carry a maximum penalty of 99 1/2 years in prison and a $92000 fine. "Wisconsin is one of 37 states with a "fetal homicide" law, according to ...
- RU-486: Beyond the Controversy (Act 1) "RU-486: Beyond the Controversy" (Act 1 of 2) This film was showcased in the 2002 East Lansing Film Festival. Jan Mincarelli -Director Sharon Park -Executive Producer Janette Sutkowi -Videography Kate Shores -Scripts/Storyboards/Narrator Moraa Mogaka -Digital Editing Timothy McKnigh -Technology Supervisor Year: 2001 This student-made documentary film examines the science behind the "abortion pill" in a rare attempt to clearly communicate how the drug(s) actually works. It also addresses the unfortunate state of the US media which tends to report on science without an understanding of the topics as well as without anything but an intention to sensationalize the story. This film was created as part of a senior thesis research project in a course at Michigan State University. Learn more here: www.msu.edu
twitter about mifepristone
- oddway2012: Get a Large discount on Mifegyne Mifegyne - Mifepristone 200mg birth control tablets. Contact Us at: info@lets-get http://t.co/onDwvTnQ
- oddway2012: Purchased Ru 486 mifepristone generic 200mg tablets at very lowest cost purchased from Lets-Get-well online Medica http://t.co/diuJJxP6
- oddway2012: Get a Large discount on Mifegyne Mifegyne - Mifepristone 200mg birth control tablets. Contact Us at: info@lets-get http://t.co/CKdFKLYb
- oddway2012: Buy a Birth control Abortion pills online at lets-getwell online medical pharmacy . http://t.co/F4zp9bcn http://t.co/QubFA4uG
- oddway2012: Get a Large discount on Mifegyne Mifegyne - Mifepristone 200mg birth control tablets. http://t.co/aJMadpVq http://t.co/A56nijEq
- edvolition: i don’t know the side effects of mifepristone, misoprostol, or methotrexate help
- WhtsUpNet: MTpill, Mifepristone 250 mgTablet. http://t.co/GgJ86d3m #Up!
- WhtsUpNet: Mifegyne - Mifepristone 200mg Tablet http://t.co/yKzA6zw7 #Up!
- luminoustedium: Now waiting for Abbott to claim he decided to lift the ban on mifepristone in 2005.
- druginfo: Forum: 5 weeks pregnancy termination through misoprostol - This is my 2nd pill abortion. I take 1 pill (mifepristone... http://t.co/6r7YYDpt
- YuihaChouda: Can I get mifepristone online anywhere for cheap? #Baby
- lcrtl: “RU-486” refers to mifepristone (the drug that kills the baby)&misoprostol (the prostaglandin that expels dead baby
- hithazel: @HazardOfAFlyGuy mifepristone, for instance, is an abortifacient but also is used to treat depression. Chemicals do many things.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about mifepristone
“Erdeljanov, Blog, Microsoft, Exchange, Server, Windows, exchange.si Mifepristone; Misoprostol Misoprostol is used for self-induced abortions in Brazil, where black market prices”
— mifepristone-misoprostol-price - Blog (at) ,
“Mifepristone is better known as RU-486 and even better known as the " Misoprostol is the follow-up pill women take a day or two after taking mifepristone”
— Mifepristone | Online Pharmacy Blog,
“The pill, known chemically as mifepristone and by the brand name Mifeprex, will be said mifepristone will increase access to nonsurgical abortions. Mifepristone may ``turn”
— World Campaign - Activate,
“Blog mifepristone There aren't any blog posts tagged "mifepristone". Check out discussions tagged "mifepristone", photos tagged "mifepristone" or videos tagged "mifepristone". Or add and tag your own blog posts! Add Blog Post”
— All Blog Posts Tagged 'mifepristone' - ,
“News about reproductive choice from the President and CEO of the National Abortion Federation, Vicki Saporta. looking at a bill approving mifepristone, although according to this article it looks like the debate has already gotten out of control”
— Saporta Reporter: The National Abortion Federation's Blog,
“Forums and message boards for Mifepristone (generic), Mifeprex, RU-486”
— Mifepristone (generic), Mifeprex, RU-486 Forum - Topix,
“Generic Mifepristone Tablets Two days after the initial dose patient should be given 2 generic mifepristone orally as per the instruction of the physicians”
— Generic Mifepristone Tablets " Official Blog of,
“The Forum > Article Comments > Mifepristone is safe and reliable, so 11/2005. Lyn Allison argues RU486 or mifepristone is safe, has been thoroughly tested and”
— The Forum, .au
“Read Now Offering Medical Abortions by Memphis Center for Reproductive Health on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. The Memphis Cent Mifepristone. Mifepristone (the abortion pill or RU-486) is a medication that was developed and tested specifically as an abortion-inducing agent. It”
— Now Offering Medical Abortions - Memphis Center for,