- Mindroling Monastery was built in the late 10th century and had its current name when it was rebuilt in 1677. There is little direct transport to Mindroling. One possiblity is to take the Lhasa. — “Mindroling Monastery,,ChinaYak”,
- He belonged to the Mindroling (smin-drol-ling) lineage but was also well versed in many other lineages as Mindroling was the monastery to which Dudjom Rinpoche returned to perfect his. — “Dudjom Rinpoche: Definition from ”,
- Mindroling Monastery is one of the six major monasteries of the Nyingma school in Tibet. — “Mindroling Monastery Incense”,
- Mindroling Monastery - Tibet. -Mindroling - Yarlung Tsanpo - Tibet - China. Tibet: Photos of a Trip in Tibet: view of the most important monasteries. # Diferentes budas en el monasterio de Mindroling, en el valle del Yarlung Tsanpo - Tíbet. — “Mindroling - Yarlung Tsanpo - Tibet - China - Monasterio de”, travel-
- Mindrolling Monastery in exile in India is one of the largest Buddhist centers in existence today. All the great masters of Tibetan Buddhism, and especially all the teachers of the Nyingma lineage consider Mindrolling to be an inspiring example. — “Welcome to Mindrolling Monastery in India”,
- Mindroling Monastery (pronounced MINH-droh-lyng, not Mind-Rolling) is one of the six Mindroling was heavily damaged in 1718 by the Dzungar Mongols from. — “Mindroling Monastery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Mindroling was the preeminent Nyingma monastery in central Tibet. The terton1 Terdak Lingpa, (1646-1714) of Mindroling (which he had founded in 1676) discovered the texts which had been hidden by Padmasambhava and which became the basis of the Southern Treasure of the Nyingma school. — “Mindroling”, colorado.edu
- Mindroling Monastery, Clement Town, Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India Tags: Mindroling Monastery Clement Town Dehradun more " Dehradun District Uttarakhand India Dev Bhoomi " less. — “Mindroling Monastery, Clement Town, Dehradun, Dehradun”,
- Mindroling Monastery is one of the six major monasteries of the Nyingma school in Tibet. Mindroling was damaged in 1718 by the Dzungar Mongols from East Turkistan. It was built again during the life of the Seventh Dalai Lama, Kelzang Gyatso (1708-1757). — “Mindroling Monastery - Simple English Wikipedia, the free”,
- Tibet | Mindroling | Dorje Drak. From Samye we drove down the Tsangpo Mindroling escaped destruction by the Red Guards during the Cultural Revolution of the. — “Don Croner's World Wide Wanders Part 2: Tibet | Mindroling”,
- Want to visit the best and most interesting tourist attractions during the travel of China? Visit Absolute China Tours, which helps visitors to enjoy all the great landmarks of China. Mindroling Monastery. — “tibet Attractions | Tourist Attractions in tibet | China”,
- Mindroling, the most significant monastery of Nyingmapa sect, was founded at the end of 10th century and rebuilt in 1676 by Terdak Lingpa. Mindroling has a high reputation in research of astronomy and astrology, medicine and calligraphy. — “tour destinations tibet shannan mindroling”,
- Mindroling Monastery is one of the six major monasteries of the Nyingma school in Tibet. Mindroling was heavily damaged in 1718 by the Dzungar Mongols from East Turkistan.It was rebuilt during the reign of the Seventh Dalai Lama, Kelzang-Gyatso (1708-1757). — “Buddhism / list of buddhist temples / mindroling”, buddhism-
- Mindroling Monastery of Dehradun is aplace of worship for the Nyingma sect of Buddhism. — “Mindroling Monastery Dehradun - Mindroling Tibetan Monastery”,
- Media in category "Mindroling" The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total. Great stupa in Retrieved from "http:///wiki/Category:Mindroling". — “Category:Mindroling - Wikimedia Commons”,
- On September 19, around 50 monks of Mindroling monastery protested against the authorities and demanded that their revered teacher, Dralha Rinpoche, be allowed to visit the monastery. Mindroling monastery in exile, which has been rebuilt near Dehradun, has confirmed that. — “China arrests 2 monks in Lhoka after protests over teacher's”,
- Urgen Mindroling Retreat Centre Monks sponsorship General fund help. Ngawang Rinpoche Pema Namding Monastery Urgen Mindroling Retreat Centre Various. Ngawang Rinpoche's mission is to uphold, preserve and spread the teachings of the Buddha through Dharma studies, practice and activity. — “:: WELCOME TO TULKU NGAWANG JIGDRAL ::”,
- Mindroling Monastery's Incence is made at the Mindroling Monastery in Tibet. This incense has been prepared according to the recipe of the great master Terchen Rigzin Gyurme Dorje.It has a very special fragrance and it is widely used to make offerings to the Buddhas. ORDER QUANTITY. — “MINDROLING MONASTERY INCENSE #14”,
- Provides trekking expeditions throughout the Himalayas. Trans Himalayan Tibet Overland Tour - 8 " Nepal Tours-Safari and Trekking - 15 " Nepal Experience Tour - 11 " Kathmandu Stopover - 4 © Friendship Nepal Tours & Travels P. Ltd., Tel: 977 1 4233084, 4233085, Fax: 977 1 4212203. — “Friendship Tours and Travels”,
- amerikanvesispanielit Suomessa, Mindroling kennel, tiibetinterrieri. — “Uusi sivu - mindroling”,
- Ogyen Mindroling Monastery is the main Nyingma monastery of the Southern Treasure Text Tradition. Mindroling was destroyed in 1718 by the Dzungar Mongols from Fast Turkistan. — “Mindroling Monastery”,
related videos for mindroling
- ताङलुङ च्यडुल रिन्पोछे काठमाण्डौमा Kyabjé Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche Shedrup Trinlé Nyinjé Zangpo. Brief Autobiography "I was born in the central part of Tibet, near the famous lake called Yardrok where Guru Rinpoche left his handprint, in the Western year 1926. Close to my birthplace, in the region known as Taklung, was the prominent Taklung Tse monastic center affiliated with Thubten Dorje Drak, the seat of the Northern Treasures (Chang Ter) Nyingma dharma tradition. In the 19th century, the great Khenpo Namkha Longyang from Dorje Drak recognized an ordinary monk from the monastery as the incarnation of Ngok Chöku Dorje. That tulku (Lobpön Kunzang Chöku) continued to study and train as an ordinary monk, and eventually became the vajracharya of the monastery. He devoted his whole life to practice and the attainment of superior realization. It is said that the special protector of Ngok, the glorious goddess Düsolma, pledged her service to him. His reincarnation (Tupten Chökyi Nyima) also moved up through the ranks of the ordinary monks to become the Acharya, but departed for the pure realms at a young age. The ninth Dordrak Rigdzin, Chöwang Nyamnyi Dorje, in accordance with a meditation vision, identified me as the next rebirth. I arrived at Taklung Tse Monastery and received my first ordination when I was five years old, as well as the title and enthronement of a tulku. When I was eight years old I was given my dharma seat at the mother monastery Thubten Dorje Drak. I studied and became proficient in all of ...
- Dharma teaching 3 by HH Minling Trichen
- Uttaranchal Jentoli.AVI To Uttaranchal long called "abode of the gods" (Devbhumi), belong some of the holiest Hindu shrines, and for more than a thousand years, pilgrims have been visiting the region in the hopes of salvation and purification from sin. Gangotri and Yamunotri, the sources of both the Ganges and Yamuna fall in the upper reaches of the state and together with Badrinath (dedicated to Vishnu) and Kedarnath (dedicated to Shiva) form the Char Dham, one of Hinduism's most spiritual and auspicious pilgrimage circuits. Haridwar, meaning "Gateway to God" is a prime Hindu destination. Haridwar hosts the Kumbha Mela every twelve years, in which millions of pilgrims take part from all parts of the India and the world. Rishikesh near Haridwar is known as the preeminent yoga centre of India. The state has an abundance of temples and shrines, many dedicated to local deities or manifestations of Shiva and Durga, references to many of which can be found in Hindu scriptures and legends. The architecture of most of these temples is typical of the region and slightly different from other parts of India. The ancient temples at Jageshwar (a complex of 124 temples in a deodar woodland) are historically the most prominent for their distinct architectural features. Uttarakhand is, however, a place of pilgrimage not only for the Hindus. Hemkund nested in the Himalayas is a prime pilgrimage center for the Sikhs. Tibetan Buddhism has also made itself felt with the recent reconstruction of Mindroling ...
- Mindrolling Lineage Shrine Room (Tibet) Part 1
- Clement town.wmv clement town - dehra dun - india - april 2012 mindroling monastery and stupa
- Tibetan Buddhist Mindrolling Monastery in Dehra Dun A short video of the interior of the Og Min Ogyen Mindrolling Monastery in Dehra Dun, India
- mindroling up town cafe
- NAKM TORMAS 4 OF 4 Lamas prepare the tormas for the North American Kagyu Monlam. Music courtesy of Kevin MacLeod.
- Her Eminence Mindrolling Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche An interview with Her Eminence Mindrolling Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche in April 2009. The interview took place at Karma Tashi Ling in Oslo, Norway.
- Tulku Jyamphel Wangpo Rinpoche offer 'Tensyu' to HE Khochen Rinpoche Offering Tenshu to HE Khochen Rinpoche by MCCT Nepal. Tulku Jyamphel Wangpo Rinpoche offer 'Tensyu' to HE Khochen Rinpoche from Mindroling Deheradun India.
- Monks are playing footballl Mindroling Monastery Dehradun India Monks are playing footballl Mindroling Monastery Dehradun India.
- Old Mindrolling PC
- His Holiness the 11th Mindrolling Trichen Rinpoche May His Holiness to Guide Us- The 11th Mindrolling Trichen Rinpoche
- Tibetan Buddhist Master Khenpo Jigme Phuntsok - DzogchenTeachings [HQ] [HQ]. original complete upload. at Serthar (serta), Kham. འཇིགས་མེད་ཕུན་ཚོགས་ དབང་ 05:36 song "Chos Je Yishin Norbu" 08:13 Opagme Kyi Wang (Amitabha), 29:42 Dus Khor Wang (Kalachakra), 52:37 GarWang Lha Gue Wang, Khenpo Jigme Phuntsok (1933 - 2004) was a Nyingma lama from the Dhok region of Kham. His family were nomads. He was the most influential lama of the Nyingma tradition of Tibetan Buddhism in contemporary Tibet. In 1959 he made the crucial decision to remain in Kham rather than flee to India. A Tibetan Buddhist meditation master and renowned teacher of Great Perfection (Dzogchen), he established the Serthar Buddhist Institute in 1980, aka Larung Gar, a non-sectarian study center with approximately 10000 monks, nuns, and lay students at its highest count. He played an important role in revitalizing the teaching of Tibetan Buddhism following the liberalization of religious practice in 1980. The purpose of the Institute has been to provide an ecumenical training in Tibetan Buddhism and to meet the need for renewal of meditation and scholarship all over Tibet. Despite its remote location, it grew from a handful of disciples gathering in Khenpo's home to be one of the largest and most influential centers for the study of Tibetan Buddhism in the world, numbering to nearly 10000 monks, nuns, and lay disciples by the year 2000. The student body of Serthar Institute was made up of monks, nuns, lay "vow-holders" of both Tibetan and Chinese origins, and ...
- Kham Rekhe Monastery - Tibetan Buddhist Songs by Yadong, Shertan, Kunga, Various Artists Original upload. HQ. Intro: Nyindron and Dubey. various artists. 00:05 Dubey, 08:18 Yadong - ལྷད་མེད་སེམས་ཀྱི་འཁོར་ཕྱོགས། ded med sem kyi khorchog, 11:50 Yungdrung gyal - kadrin jedren, 14:40 Kunga, 18:30 Riga - tendrel, 21:12 Pema Rigzin, 24:57 Dartso, Dronpe, Riga - Jeldu Dro, 27:52 Dartso and dronpe, 31:34 Kunga - Dren Lu, 35:25 Kelsang Metok, 38:42 Lobsang Dondup, 40:58 Tsewang Lhamo, 43:40 Riga, dartso, 46:58 Dronpe, dartso, and sherten, 50:30 Pema Rigzin - Nga Yi Lama, 53:13 Kunga - song of animal compassion, 57:06 Dolma Kyab
- Shertan - "Kathog Dorje Dan" Tibetan Buddhist Song song: Kathok Dorje Den ཀ་ཐོག་ རྡོ་རྗེ་གདན་ . It is well known that Tibetan Buddhism is divided into the Four Great Traditions of the: 1. Nyingma 2. Kagyu 3. Gelug 4. Sakya. Under each tradition, there exists different sub-traditions. In the Nyingma Tradition, there are six sub-traditions: 1 Kathok 2 Palyul 3 Dzogchen 4 Shechen 5 Mindroling 6 Dorje Drak. The sub-tradition of Nyingma Kathok is the source of all the other sub-traditions and historically, Nyingma is the oldest of all traditions of Buddhism in Tibet. Kathok Dorje Den Monastery in Kham is considered in Tibetan Buddhism to be the most sacred of monasteries in Tibet. It is a precious treasure like Dorje Den (Bodh Gaya) in India. "Dorje Den" (tib.) means "Vajra Seat" - the holiest place for Buddhist all over the world, the very place where Lord Buddha manifested the Great Enlightenment. The main monastery of Kathok is located in kham dege, Sichuan Province. It was founded by the great Nyingma Master Tampa Deshek in Year 1159. The name Kathok is named so because the monastery is built on top of a naturally-arisen tibetan "ka" letter on a huge and smooth white-colored stone. Guru Padmasambhava declared that the blessings of Kathok would reign supreme and is equivalent to that of the Vajra Seat in Bodhgaya, India. Guru Rinpoche personally consecrated Kathok Monastery 13 times and prophesied Kathok to be the supreme holy place of the Snowy Lands (Tibet), the ultimate source for the dissemination of ...
- buddha temple dehradun mindroling monastry sushant uttarakhand123 6
- buddha temple dehradun mindroling monastry sushant uttarakhand123 3
- buddha temple dehradun mindroling monastry sushant uttarakhand123 1
- Monks are playing footballl Mindroling Monastery Dehradun India.
- Drak Yangdzong - The Shinje Drub-ne Zho Cave The Shinje Drub-ne Zho Cave is a vast cavern, 100sqm in area, with walls 15 metres high and 10 metres wide. The main image in the shrine is Padmasambhava in the form of Nangsi Zilnon, flanked by his consorts Mandarava and Yeshe Tsogyal. Paintings within the chapel depict the Mindroling lineage. (reference - Tibet - Gyurme Dorje ISBN: 1903471303)
- Gene Smith on the Mindrolling Lineage Eminent Tibet scholar, Gene Smith discusses the Mindrolling lineage and the phenomena of Terma. The Mindrolling lineage's most visible current member is Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche. This lineage is one of the six major schools of the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism. It was founded by Terdag Lingpa.
- mindroling eastern sun group vietnam
- Sakya Trizin in Sydney HH Sakya Trinzin Rinpoche arrives at the Sydney airport in Australia. Video by Jigme Dorjee.
- buddha temple dehradun mindroling monastry sushant uttarakhand123 2
- Amazing Tibet II - Buddhist monasteries, mountains and lakes A number of monasteries dot the land of Tibet. These monasteries belong to different schools of Tibetan Buddhism and hence offer quiet a different experience when you visit them. Grand thangkas, exquisite murals and frescoes, impressive statues and many more Buddhist relics, that are commonly found in these monasteries, instill a feeling of spirituality. They also generate a feeling of appreciation for the artists who created them. 令人神往的西藏,冰雪高原,巍峨雪山,圣山神湖,神奇的宫殿和寺院,壮丽景色令人震撼. Visit for more info
- Velka stupa Mindroling Monastery Počas iniciácií Rinchen Terdo v Mindroling Monastery, Dehradun, India, marec 2009
- "Be good and do good things" - advice from Dilgo Khyentse Yangsi Rinpoche. New to Buddhism? Get advice from the heart of the young reincarnation of the Great Master. Recorded at Mindroling Monastery, India, March 2009. (subtitles embedded).
- buddha temple dehradun mindroling monastry sushant uttarakhand123 5
- Offering Tenshu to HE Khochen Rinpoche by MCCT Nepal. Offering Tenshu to HE Khochen Rinpoche by MCCT Nepal. Tulku Jyamphel Wangpo Rinpoche offer 'Tensyu' to HE Khochen Rinpoche from Mindroling Deheradun India.
- Mindrolling - Thangka of Speaking Padmasambhava This thangka is just outside the main shrine room and has a famous story to it.
- An interview with HE Mindrolling Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche An interview with HE Mindrolling Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche, taken in Rigpa Centre Berlin at 08.04.10. Rinpoche gives her advice to beginners, young parents and Karmapa Youth group.
- Mindrolling Monastery from the Rooftop (Tibet)
- Velka stupa Mindroling Monastery Začiatok inciácií Rinchen terdzo v Mindroling Monastery, Dehradun, India, marec 2009
- buddha temple dehradun mindroling monastry sushant uttarakhand123 4
- mindrolling college Rinchen Terzoid Empowerment DVD ( Mandala of Vidyadharas) launched by Ngagyur Nyingma College on April 4th 2009. This DVD includes inclusive footage of the ceremonies held in Mindrolling Monastery during the last month of 2008, the 1st Parinirvana Anniversary of HHMindrolling Trichen Rinpoche, the two Long Life Ceremony offered to HE Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche and HENamkhai Rinpoche Rinpoche and few of the empowerments
- Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche on Administration In an audience with meditation center administrators, Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche discusses interpersonal dynamics. This video will be of interest to anyone involved in nonprofits.
twitter about mindroling
- key_pl: @JALpalyul &mindroling=17puRE: play with HHMindrolingDaughter KHACHOD LING sHE KNOWS WELL http://t.co/DnuKFwie
- NaradTwits: मिन्ड्रोलिंग स्तूप, देहरादून Mindroling Stupa, Dehradun http://t.co/7sAPcgPR
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about mindroling
“Our Himalaya Yoga tour takes you into a magical, mystical land hosted by our friends Lama Paljor, master Tibetan sand mandala artist, and Tseten Dorjee, reknowned Thangka artist, commissioned by HHDL. We will do Yoga and meditate most mornings in”
— Magical Mystical Tour-14 Days in Himalayas,
“Tashi Ling SC, Pokhra (Red) playing against Bylakuppe FC at Mindroling Gonpa Football Ground School to Mindroling Gonpa football ground due to bad ground condition because of the”
— TIBET SPORTS - Part 2,
“Explore Himalaya Trekking & Mountaineering – Blog/News/Reports/Photos/Travel Guide Samye Monastery, Mindroling Monastery. Posted in: Tibet. Lhasa Tourist Attractions. Flying Hotel and World's Largest Helicopter”
— Tsetang Attractions – Explore Himalaya Tourism News, Trip,
“SHERPAs FESTIVALS The Mani Rimdu in Tengboche is performed according to the tradition of Mindroling and came from Rongbuk Monastery north of Tengboche in Tibet”
— SHERPAs FESTIVALS,
“MANIRIMDU The Mani Rimdu in Tengboche is performed according to the tradition of Mindroling and came from Rongbuk Monastery north of Tengboche in Tibet”
“posted by Don at 12:22 PM 0 Comments Links to this post. About Me. Name: Tibet | Mindroling | Dorje Drak. USA | Dalai Lama. Mongolia | Non-Human Origins of”
— Don Croner's World Wide Wanders,
“HH Penor Rinpoche Sympathetic to Dorje Shugden Monks Mindroling or Namdroling, what's key is that HH Penor Rinpoche set an example of non-discrimination and non-sectarianism”
— HH Penor Rinpoche Sympathetic to Dorje Shugden Monks,
“Day 3: Tsedang-Lhasa via Mindroling. Traveling from Tsedang to Lhasa you stop at Mindroling, a 10th century monastery, rebuilt in Another distinctive feature of Mindroling monastery is the fact that the monks who reside there can have wives and children”
— Akudrogpa Tibet Adventure Tours,