- Naive is a French loanword (adjective, form of naïf) indicating having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication; in early use, it meant natural or innocent, and did not connote ineptitude. In computer science, a naive algorithm is one that is correct and simple, but not. — “Naïve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Naive music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Naive on Yahoo! Music. — “Naive on Yahoo! Music”,
- We found 32 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word naive: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "naive" is defined. General (24 matching dictionaries) naive: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]. — “Definitions of naive - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Display lyrics for song title 'Naive' by artist 'The Kooks', can send lyrics to email and watch music video. — “The Kooks :: Naive Lyrics”,
- 60 quotes that include the word "Naive". Recent quotes. View the latest Naive quotations The only thing I wanted to do when I was a young naive kid was to become a New York stage actor. — “Naive Quotes - ”,
- naive (comparative more naive, superlative most naive) Lacking Surely you're not naive enough to believe adverts! (of art) Produced in a simple, childlike style, deliberately rejecting sophisticated techniques. I've always liked the naive way in which he ignores all the background detail. — “naive - Wiktionary”,
- naive or naïve also naif or naïf adj. Lacking worldly experience and understanding, especially: Simple and guileless; artless: a child with a. — “naive: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Search Results for mp3 download. Full mp3 album downloads, download mp3 charts, mp3 search, free song, mp3 music downloads, buy mp3 music online safe and secure. — “Search Results for Naive... mp3 download”,
- Definition of naive from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of naive. Pronunciation of naive. Definition of the word naive. Origin of the word naive b. Unsuspecting or credulous: "Students, often bright but naive, bet—and lose—substantial sums of money on sporting events" (Tim Layden). — “naive - Definition of naive at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. a naive view of the world. She asked a lot of naive questions. I was young and naive at the time, and I didn't think anything bad could happen to me. — “Naive - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Listen to full-length songs and read the lyrics - millions of songs, online radio, downloads, music videos, playlists, photos, latest music releases. Naive. — “Search for Music: Rhapsody Music”,
- The ::je suis naive::Nails:: by Julia Merosi and Leah McCullough are the only nails you will ever need. Naïve. Revolt. [email protected] Also visit the Riot Room for a real deal – Each participating designer has an item in a mobvend extravaganza. — “.: Naïve :. women and men fashion”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Naive. Get exclusive content and interact with Naive right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Naive | Facebook”,
- Naive definition, having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous. See more. — “Naive | Define Naive at ”,
- I would say your original idea of what naive meant is the one most commonly accepted. See #2 below. says: 1. having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous. 2. having. — “Your definition of naïve is? Wait a sec.... I thought naive”,
- Definition of naive in the Dictionary. Meaning of naive. What does naive mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word naive. Information about naive in the dictionary, synonyms and. — “What does naive mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation”,
- adj. 1. Lacking worldly experience and understanding, especially: a. Simple and guileless; artless. b. Unsuspecting or credulous. c. Not previously subjected to experiments. 2. Showing or characterized by a lack of sophistication and critical judgment. — “”,
- Definition of naive in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of naive. Pronunciation of naive. Translations of naive. naive synonyms, naive antonyms. Information about naive in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “naive - definition of naive by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Generally speaking, to be naive means you do not think enough. People who are "naive" tend to believe in whatever they are told, without questionin. — “Urban Dictionary: naive”,
related videos for naive
- Anberlin - Naive orleans anberlin rocks
- The Kooks - Naive Music video by The Kooks performing Naive.
- Looptroop Rockers - Naive (Featuring Timbuktu) Latest single, Naïve, from Good Things, out now! / /looptrooprockers Itunes:
- Arcade Fire - Naive Melody Shane Snow drawing This Must Be The Place by Talking Heads [Arcade Fire cover] http
- Lily Allen cover of the Kooks 'Naive'
- Naive New Beaters - Just Another Day Naive New Beaters - Just Another Day Director: Toben Seymour Exec Prod: Kerri Kleiner Producer: Josh Fruehling Cinematographer: Michael Rizzi Production Designer: Janicza Bravo Editor: Meg Decker VFX: Mike Ashton Color: Omar Inguanzo Special thanks to Naive New Beaters, Cinq7, RSA, Kleiner Inc and Therapy
- Naive New Beaters - Live Good
- Lily Allen Naive by the Kooks Live lounge cover Its a great song covered by Lily Allen. Done on Radio 1's live lounge. Worth a listen :) **hii thanks for commenting :) please check out my BRAND NEW 'Lady Gaga changing the world one sequin at a time video'
- The Kooks - Naive (Live Abbey Road) The Kooks at program Live From Abbey Road.
- Naive - Solange ft. Beyonce & Da Brat NAIVE ! i like this song (: + i put high quality pictures so enjoy the slideshow i put together
- PS22 Chorus "THIS MUST BE THE PLACE (NAIVE MELODY)" The Talking Heads ps22 This is a song I've been greatly looking forward to debuting. In my opinion, this is one of the most brilliant and beautiful songs ever written. It's originally by The Talking Heads, but it's also been covered by MGMT, Shawn Colvin (whose cover most inspired this version, with the exception of the original of course!), Counting Crows, & many more to great effect. I'm extremely proud to share the PS22 Chorus of 2010's rendition of this timeless classic. One of their most heartfelt covers. And MAJOR props to Karinna (from Run This Town fame!) on the brilliant soloing. "Never for money -- always for love." Isn't that what PS22 is all about.... Lyrics by David Byrne Music by: David Byrne Tina Weymouth Chris Frantz & Jerry Harrison
- Talking Heads - This must be the place (Naive Melody) [live - 1984].avi Live from "Stop Making Sense" directed by Jonathan Demme probably even better than the studio version!
- Naive New Beaters -Wallace- "Wow now" "Wow now", one of the great songs of Wallace (2009), the first album of the NAIVE NEW BEATERS! A very promising french/american band.
- the kooks - naive (acoustic) nice song from The KOOKS
- NAIVE NEW BEATERS "LIVE GOOD" It's Good Music
- Luke Pritchard (The Kooks) - Naive Live @Soundfix Records (8.26.07, Brooklyn, NY)
- Looptroop Rockers - Naive Good Things out 23rd of April!!!
- Talking Heads - "This Must Be The Place" (Naive Melody) A true classic by the Talking Heads made famous to some by the Wall Street movies. From their '83 album "Speaking in Tongues". I own neither the song nor the images. Lyrics: Home is where I want to be Pick me up and turn me round I feel numb - born with a weak heart I guess I must be having fun The less we say about it the better Make it up as we go along Feet on the ground Head in the sky It's ok I know nothing's wrong . . nothing Hi yo I got plenty of time Hi yo you got light in your eyes And you're standing here beside me I love the passing of time Never for money Always for love Cover up and say goodnight . . . say goodnight Home - is where I want to be But I guess I'm already there I come home - she lifted up her wings I guess that this must be the place I can't tell one from another Did I find you, or you find me? There was a time Before we were born If someone asks, this is where I'll be . . . where I'll be Hi yo We drift in and out Hi yo sing into my mouth Out of all those kinds of people You got a face with a view I'm just an animal looking for a home and Share the same space for a minute or two And you love me till my heart stops Love me till I'm dead Eyes that light up, eyes look through you Cover up the blank spots Hit me on the head Ah ooh
- The Kooks - Naive (Radio 1's Big Weekend) The Kooks performing Naive live at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Dundee - May 2006
- Naive New Beaters - Live Good (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
- The Kooks - Naive The Kooks Naive by Laurianki and Justanki
- Naive - Axelle Red from the album Jardin Secret (2006)
- Mirwais - Naive Song
- Too Simple, Sometimes Naive Former Chinese President Jiang ZeMin （江泽民) scolding Hong Kong journalists when they asked him a question he didn't like. The whole thing happened during a live broadcast. The phase he used, "too simple, sometimes naive", became an instant hit on internet. I believe this video revealed a human side of Jiang that's rarely shown on China's state controlled media. It showed he's not the glorious, always right demigod the party mouthpiece made out to be, but he's also not the evil Doctor who lives in a fallout bunker in Beijing with a black cat on his lap, as the western media often implies. He's just a normal person with flawed characters, just like an average grandpa on streets. Because top officials are sheltered from public scrutiny in China, he's sorely unprepared to deal with an independent press. Note only he lacked the practice, he also doesn't have the usual slick image and eloquence you often find in western politicians. He's unpolished and unsophisticated enough to be easily rattled by a mildly challenging question; He's also vain enough to pull out his "Mike Wallace" experience in a desperate attempt to salvage his image after he already lost his temper. He's also a bit arrogant, but for good reason. After all, he was the President of China at that time. He can be forgiven for speaking with a chip on shoulder. For all his flaws, he's a seasoned politician, a competent one actually. Even during his emotional outburst, he held the ground on principle matters. He ...
- David Byrne - This Must Be The Place Live Jools Holland 2004 David Byrne - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) (Live Jools Holland 2004)
- Nice, Naive And Beautiful - plumb Plumb - Nice, Naive And Beautiful
- The Kooks - Naive - Live at Leeds THE KOOKS! 2006
- Lily Allen - Naive Lily Allen's cover of the Kooks "Naive".
- The Kooks Naive Instrumental I'm not saying it was your fault Although you could have done more Oh you're so naive yet so How could this be done Your such a smiling sweetheart Oh and your sweet and pretty face In such an ugly way Something so beautiful That everytime I look inside I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false it may be She's still out to get me I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false it may be She's still out to get me I may say it was your fault Cause I know you could have done more Oh you're so naive yet so How could this be done By such a smiling sweetheart Oh and your sweet and pretty face In such an ugly word for something so beautiful Everytime I look inside I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false it may be She's still out to get me I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false it may be She's still out to get me So how could this be done By such a smiling sweetheart Oh you're so naive yet so Such an ugly thing For someone so beautiful That everytime you're on his side I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false it maybe be she's still out to get me And I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking True or false it maybe be she's still out to get me Just don't let me down Just don't let me down Hold on to your kite Just don't let me down Just don't let me down Hold on to your kite Just don't let me down Just don't let me down Hold on to this kite Just don't let me down
- Lily Allen - Naive Hey,, I've Been wanting to make a Lily Allen video for a while lol so i decied to make one... Naive was a kooks song i just wanted to say that i do not own anything and i did no copy i no many other people have made vids like this ok thanks for watching /22455we Thats Me
- Naive New Beaters - LA Trumpets Naive New Beaters - LA Trumpets, extracted from the new Album "Wallace" (2009)
- The Kooks - Naive Lyrics ...
- The Kooks - Naive [HQ]
- Kooks at Glastonbury - Naive kooks play glastonbury 2007 - naive
- naive-the kooks the kooks-naive
- Channel Frederator Episode 3 Sno-Bo by Vera Brosgol, The Naive Man From Lolliland by JG Quintel, by Dan Meth, Joe Paradise by Wild Brain
- Naive - New Beaters Get Love
- Naive - The Kooks .
- The Kooks - Naive (T In The Park) The Kooks performing Naive live at the T In The Park Festival - July 2006.
- Chuck/Blair: Naive (Gossip Girl) I FINALLY made another Chuck/Blair video! Anyway, the video is dedicated to Flor. Cause she rocks! *Nods* Description: The video is about Chuck/Blair, and how Blair always seem to be naive and runs back to Nate. (So, it's partially Blair/Nate vid too) Song Used: Naive by The Kooks! (so addicted to this) EDITED IN SONY VEGAS 7 You know the drill; enjoy and comments are luuurve!
twitter about naive
- simiansuter: @PatientGarden I'm not so naive that I don't know the reasons for the no. of ads. but there's nothing wrong with a little rant. :-)
- lexxie_couper: @DelDryden Wow. I'm almost tempted to google it. Do I dare? (And damn, I didn't know I was that innocently naive *pout*) @MelSchroeder
- HonestyHourBot: RT @vamprresy Yes, I'm naive... I'm not being honest.
- sydbreezystteam: “The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.” #teambreezy
- vamprresy: Yes, I'm naive... I'm not being honest.
- Cunningham_UK: @lewibrown8 How wonderfully naive! It can always get worse, and frequently does! #BBCBudget
- BelleJayeee: RT @CrazedCarmen: #100factsaboutme 9, I hate naive people. No offense.
- CrazedCarmen: #100factsaboutme 9, I hate naive people. No offense.
- Milan_Italia_: RT @GivAThugAHug: Tired of people having me chasing rainbows and promising a pot of gold that is never really there. Not naive anymore....
- milkylicious_: @simbaholic Yeay! Naive girls are osm bb /self-proclaimed xD
- Kim_NL: @BraintreeRose98 Thank God not all Americans are so naive! @ButterflyGal36 @bgRita
- GivAThugAHug: Tired of people having me chasing rainbows and promising a pot of gold that is never really there. Not naive anymore....
- behereprashant: @sagarikaghose Dirty money not involved in politics – are we so naïve. The question is how and where this end.
- BlytheMac: <-----naive. Thought I might be much better this morning. Got my 1st round of coughing so hard I throw up over with though so that's good ;)
- DocHackenbush: RT @ComCareRuth: Is it totally naive to hope the #budget will help #carers, #disability #hardesthit. Don't have much confidence in Osborne, tbh
- ongzhilei: Hahah. The team is so screwed up because of you. Stop thinking that you have so many friends that you can depend on. Stop being naïve plz.
- CarerWatch: RT @ComCareRuth: Is it totally naive to hope the #budget will help #carers, #disability #hardesthit. Don't have much confidence in Osborne, tbh
- Walat101: RT @Miss_Ccee: I'm not naïve or gullible when it comes 2 this.. I might say 'Mm hmm, Ok' but I know wagwan really.
- Californiaforum: iTunes Download SALE Stardust - Matthew Vaughn: A charmingly naïve boy from the English village ... http://bit.ly/fwx5Dy Bakersfield, CA
- tenthetiger: @d_rxznh its too dramatic and its filled w stupid naive people who take things too seriously. haha
- anramarna: maybe i was naive
- AlanP8: RT @DarylNorthrop: Former Bush appointee @RichardHaass was on @nprnews saying we should have negotiated with Gaddafi. HAHAHAHAHA! Naive much, Richard? #p2
- DelMasterson: Okay, call me naïve, but CFNM parties quite clearly prove that women are as, if not more, depraved than men.
- mrdaj: RT @danieljohnsonuk: sorry if I am naive and stupid here but-- with all these major budget cuts; where do we find money 2 start bombing new countries?
- MiaLovedotcom: Surely I'm not that naive am I?
- Shawn_Rawr: @KelvinCecchino hhahaha ! sei yeh ar... who u talking abt den ? although i m really innocent , naive , and HOLY ! xD
- quietriot_girl: RT @Jemima_Khan: Call me naive but I didn't realise to what extent The Daily Mail censors its comments to suit its agenda. We are all being blocked.
- toricorrigan: im a naive or is daily mails plan to just be a shocking and racist and bigoted as possible to pull in the people who just tut at them?
- elliotpage: @Hanners1979 True. Its frustrating because its not like they have airlifted all journos to Libya from Japan. Or maybe I'm naive
- limittheceo: Will Hutton's naive pay review won't stop the bosses... http:///commentisfree/2011/mar/15/will-hutton-naive-pay-review
- limittheceo: Will Hutton's naive pay review won't stop the bosses... http:///commentisfree/2011/mar/15/will-hutton-naive-pay-review
- Chubarrahz: RT @Mzteefal: @Chubarrahz I know! Jst stumbled into it oo..I miss those days..I was sooo naive lol...yea rite,gud ol' dayz
- Sid_Meredith: Just be pretty but naive, anything you hear is what you believe.
- lovelyladypa: RT @DarylNorthrop: Former Bush appointee @RichardHaass was on @nprnews saying we should have negotiated with Gaddafi. HAHAHAHAHA! Naive much, Richard? #p2
- yessyyumari: Living a smart house to heal the world. *naive* #iklan
- StCyrlyMe2: RT @DarylNorthrop: Former Bush appointee @RichardHaass was on @nprnews saying we should have negotiated with Gaddafi. HAHAHAHAHA! Naive much, Richard? #p2
- weredogs: I say that as I genuinely, genuinely thought that gay infection rates were going down due to more people being aware. Very naive of me.
- Hey_Jigaboo: @sarahxbreezy Absolutly!!!And Quite Frankly I no longer Care.Im not that Naive either.I know What Cb did 2 years ago
- AnnieDAFG: @kimak would consequently get into a different mindset too. But maybe I'm just a hopeless naive romantic idealist for thinking that way. LOL
- williammilward: I'm gunna play the 'I'm soo naive' card
- DarylNorthrop: Former Bush appointee @RichardHaass was on @nprnews saying we should have negotiated with Gaddafi. HAHAHAHAHA! Naive much, Richard? #p2
- thetimwaring: Seriously, how do some people still not have a way of viewing a pdf or unzipping a zip. It's naive and you should throw your computer away.
- MonSharie: @amandamustardpr well its like naive people thinking that they're being optimistic lol #finelines
- guavalava: I'm not saying it's your fault, although you could have done more. Oh you're so naïve, yet so.
- senti_affame: 明日のto do:金曜日の準備、genotyping sampleの泳動、naive T cell mRNAのqPCR(IL-21, Bcl-6,Gapdh)
- yujingoon: #nowplaying Lie (Feat. 다애) by 에이나이브(A`naive), via @Osfoora
- danieljohnsonuk: sorry if I am naive and stupid here but-- with all these major budget cuts; where do we find money 2 start bombing new countries?
- KristenStefanel: #nowplaying Naive- The Kooks. :))
- ganobi: Amn ElDawla will use some naive Salafis to increase divisions which support the opposite revolution. Don't believe all news! #Salafi
- sequoi: @aeriaaurica those stupid fans are too naïve. If they couldn't handle this kind of wind, what if a storm coming through in the future??
- KimFrancisca: Sing a song for me about being young and foolish and naive i havent changed that much from what i see i was only trying to make things right
- bibi_ibm: And naïve me fell for it... Smdh!
- KelvinCecchino: Stop acting innocent+naive+holy, it's disgusting! =s @Shawn_Rawr not you lol, although u always playing this role in front of me. Hahaha!
- zuliettaz: Hahaha RT @zeinadinanda: Sometimes i wish i were a lil bit more naive, stupid, blind n easy to be lied to.
- xmelanietoyou: I am too naive for my own good.
- VinaBbz: RT @Miss_Ccee: I'm not naïve or gullible when it comes 2 this.. I might say 'Mm hmm, Ok' but I know wagwan really.
- Miss_Ccee: I'm not naïve or gullible when it comes 2 this.. I might say 'Mm hmm, Ok' but I know wagwan really.
- ms_abhi: RT @Mz_Simon: I miss the sweet naïve girl that believed in happy endings and all that. I think.
- nieanadya: @DienaRenatta : how naïve are you, I was saying that she's a pig. NN: oh... I thought we were talking about shio
- Mz_Simon: I miss the sweet naïve girl that believed in happy endings and all that. I think.
- dittanadya: Kokonat....kokonat... Kasihan kokonat!! Sucks!!!! You dont know anything hey NAÏVE girl/boy !!!!
- goooople: @TMB_MTD "I think it's naive to pray for world peace if we're not going to change the form in which we live." #MakeTHEDifference
- zeinadinanda: Sometimes i wish i were a lil bit more naive, stupid, blind n easy to be lied to.
- moody1885: @ScarlettMFC You really believe that's how the English weather works, Scarlett? Oh dear, such naive optimism. I wouldn't invest in any BBQ..
- Sadiq_Hamid: @Tweety4real That's why he's more naive.All he has done is give them 'sara' money.I Might detest Tinubu but this is his terrain.
- LorenaDelligatt: Love with out trial and error is naive and success with out arduous work is deceiving , life with out faith believing is strolling blind
- limittheceo: Will Hutton's naive pay review won't stop the bosses... http:///commentisfree/2011/mar/15/will-hutton-naive-pay-review
- NinaRussell: Watched Taken again last night! Such a good film. Liam Neeson kicks ass. It's lucky such a naive 17 yr old has such a cool Dad!!!
- MADINABAMAKO: @Mayou0701 only binta, still naive! ridiculous!
- RheaHarmsen: My novel THE HARVEST OF REASON featured in http:/// Maddie loved science. She thought she had what it took. She was naive.
- JannetteStermer: Love without trial and blunder is naive and good fortune without arduous work is deceiving , lifestyles without religion believing is walki
- waybuzz: #pmlive Paul...don't be naive? Minders approved it and positioned him there!
- ConfuseusSay: @BBlessy You are so naive :P
- patesalo_e: VIRUN Patent Granted Mucosal Adhesive Penetrating Technology Delivering Naive ... - American Banking News http://paten.to/i1PwAr
- Jim_Allen1983: http:///track/6mM3zAPOuNkNDytJCDGz96 Lily Allen – Naïve (BBC Radio 1's Jo Whiley's Live Lounge) - A perfect song in the sun
- waybuzz: @tanyah97 @GeoffreyFisher Could u be anymore naive? #pmlive
- HEYtewaa: I can’t stand to fly, i'm not that naive
- xingjieplays: Once upon a time, a cruel boy broke a naive girl's heart into a million pieces leaving her to pick 'em up all by herself.
- ExcelDataMining: Kdnuggets | UCB Data Mining Lecture (Mar 2), Why Naive Bayes Works http://bit.ly/dZaBQ0 http://bit.ly/fxLNjJ
- BrittyWong: #100factsaboutme 51. I wish boys knew I'm not naïve and I see through their stupid games... #YouCantPlayAPlayer
- AstonishSystems: The trigger email (r)evolution: 9 naive questions... http://t.co/8CoFMUJ
- FionaSnyckers: RT @charliehuman: @fionasnyckers Yes. it's clear that naive but positively-intentioned statements to youth are a threat that we ignore at our own peril.
- Peckhampulse: RT @Jemima_Khan: Call me naive but I didn't realise to what extent The Daily Mail censors its comments to suit its agenda. We are all being blocked.
- BloodlockSM: @dear_ambellina There was a gentle but naive King, who met a very nasty Queen. The King was loved but The Queen was feared.
- Adrena__Lynn: RT @MissDebbieRomeo: ..its not cute wen yu ask stupid questions on d regular. Yu shud b much less naive at ur age.....
- charliehuman: @fionasnyckers Yes. it's clear that naive but positively-intentioned statements to youth are a threat that we ignore at our own peril.
- dreidel18: And with that let's be mindful of the things we say or do because others are not as naive as we thought them to be.
- KdallasM: @EricNs_Fairy 25 doesn't look as young and naive as 24, right? Lol!
- cantablanguages: RT @OxfordWords: Diacritics aren't important in English? Pah! Don't be so naïve! http://bit.ly/dXpinI
- Stifanovich: @Moneywiseonline If u believe Personal Tax Allowance being increased by £600 is a lifeline, you're not wise, you're gullible & naive #Budget
- tomgara: @afahad "some of which has casually dismissed those Libyans who call for a no-fly zone as naïve or, even worse, as imperial stooges."
- bethroes: i used to think grocery shopping in japan couldn't be more annoying, that the obaachan couldn't be any more monstrous. i was so NAIVE #ugh
- mybeerquotes: It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption. -- James Thurber
- hidayahsaywhuat: 82. I hate crappy endings. It just make me feel so naive after reading them. #100factsaboutme
- duncanbarford: At my day job, it's terrifying how people email 'webmaster@' in naive expectation of help, when they ought to be phoning a bloody ambulance!
- andreinvegas: RT @SoccerByIves: United States Men's National Team RT @Joeweiss_2000: @SoccerByIves Call me naive what does USMNT stand for?//NAIVE!
- SMOBangalore: VIRUN Patent Granted Mucosal Adhesive Penetrating Technology Delivering Naive Compounds and Peptides Orally http://short.ie/u7eifw
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about naive
“While I was doing some random googling, I stumbled apon this blog for Naive design. In the blog, there's a bunch of great work for Proper Bikes, Dig Mag and”
— Naive Design | Defgrip,
“Permalink : http:///naive. Thursday , November 19 , 2009. Let's Posted by naive , Reader : 963 , 00:17:08. Print. Almost a month i haven't blog.Was feeling”
— Narrow and wide by Naive point of view,
“New, naive and nervous I'm very new to the forum and new to blogging as well. I'm using Firefox 3 on linux (ubuntu) with a screen resolution of 1400x1050. I'm from Perth and have a wordpress blog which is hosted on my own domain,”
— New, naive and nervous, .au
“View godbehere's blog at , the world's largest social network for English language students”
— my naive blog Blog | English, baby!,
“The program featuring Giuliani will be broadcast tonight at 10 pm CDT on Bloomberg Television, which, along with the E! Network, rebroadcasts it many times over the weekend, when you really should be reading this non-naive blog. Andrew Malcolm writes for Top of the Ticket, the L.A”
— Giuliani, Clinton find agreement: Obama 'naive': The Swamp,
“A little naive's Blog. By A little naive Last updated: Fri Nov 7, 2008 A little naive. user. Subscribe to My Blog " Updates from A little naive. Posted I need”
— A little naive's Blog on Shine,
“The blog of NAIVe on Xfire”
— NAIVe's blog - Xfire,
“Monthly Archives. All Articles. Search This Blog. Title Contents. Recent My first time., by Sealed (Oct 20) Recent Trackbacks. Who came to my blog. Visitors Counter”
— My naive blog - 無名小站, wretch.cc