- Micron Technology, Inc. NASDAQ:MU stock’s price increased 4.45% to close at $7.75. The shares were traded with the volume of 54.31 million shares during last session. The stock is correlated with the market according to beta of 1.02 and its. — “Active Volume Stocks at NASDAQ: MU, SIRI, NOVL, DRYS, RFMD”,
- The NASDAQ Stock Market - Official site of The NASDAQ Stock Market featuring free stock quotes, stock exchange prices, stock market news, and online stock trading tools at . — “shokolada - your new homepage”,
- US stocks extended gains in afternoon trading, with Nasdaq index rising 2%after upbeat economic data encouraged buying of risky assets. — “Wall Street extends gain; Nasdaq up 2 percent - The Economic”,
- WARREN, Ohio, Nov. 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Place Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:FPFC) (the Company) today reported that it has received a letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market (Nasdaq), dated November 19, 2010, indicating that the Company is. — “First Place Financial Corp. Reports Receipt of Nasdaq”,
- Nasdaq Short Interest Inches Up In First Half Of November The Nasdaq's short interest totaled 7.04 billion shares of 2,876 Nasdaq securities as of Nov. 15, up from 7.03 billion shares from 2,872 securities as of Oct. 29. The prior figure represented a seven-month low. — “Nasdaq Short Interest Inches Up In First Half Of November”,
- Includes stock quotes, news, stock market activity, investor tools, and IPO information. — “Nasdaq Stock Market”,
- NASDAQ Community. Welcome to the NASDAQ Community. Become a member and get access to the latest investing tools and commentary to help you become a better investor. Rate stocks and view the ratings of other NASDAQ Community members!. — “NASDAQ Community Home”,
- The NASDAQ Stock Market - Official site of The NASDAQ Stock Market featuring free stock quotes, stock exchange prices, stock market news, and online stock trading tools at . — “interest my trademark of china"CHASDAQ"(16,36,38) and domain”,
- News coverage of exchange stocks. Features comprehensive trading volume reports. — “Nasdaq Trader”,
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P dip as Ireland woes hit banks, but Nasdaq up Also boosting the Nasdaq, Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX - news) jumped 8.8 percent to $188.32 after it said it will offer an unlimited streaming-only subscription plan in the United States and it raised prices in some of its plans. — “US STOCKS-Dow, S&P dip as Ireland woes hit banks, but Nasdaq”,
- The top after-market NASDAQ stock market losers are: Century Aluminum, China Life Retire-Easy Guarantee, Novavax, Globe Specialty Metals, eBay, Global Industries, Limelight Networks, MannKind, Fifth Third Bancorp, and Ebix. — “Top After-Market NASDAQ Losers (CENX, CHINA, NVAX, GSM, EBAY”,
- NASDAQ OMX announced the launch of five NASDAQ OMX Alpha Indexes designed to help market participants measure performance between stock and exchange traded funds (ETFs) NASDAQ OMX Alpha Indexes are an innovative way for market participants to track the return of a single stock. — “Home - NASDAQ Public”, nasdaq-
- The NASDAQ Stock Market, also known as the NASDAQ, is an American NASDAQ" originally stood for "National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations Systems," but the exchange's official stance is that the acronym is. — “NASDAQ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- NASDAQ OMX is the world's largest exchange company with trading, technology and public company service capability spanning 6 continents. — “NASDAQ OMX”,
- News about the Nasdaq Stock Market. Commentary and archival information about the Nasdaq Stock Market from The New York Times. — “Nasdaq Stock Market News - The New York Times”,
- The FTSE NASDAQ Dubai UAE 20 Index lost 1.06%, edning at 1,785.56. Dubai Ports (DP) World added 0.17% to close at $0.601. Interior designer Depa Ltd. closed 1.39% higher at $0.73. The value of. — “Nasdaq Dubai listed shares gain slightly | Finance and”,
related videos for nasdaq
- Triodos Bank takes over Times Square's Nasdaq and Reuters ticker tapes "Happiness up, Greed down". Triodos Bank recently took over the most famous ticker tapes in the world, in New York's Times Square. Ordinarily, these iconic screens show stock prices as anonymous numbers, but they were unexpectedly replaced with something altogether different. Triodos Bank went to the heart of the financial community to show that money is about much more than figures.
- Stock Market Futures Today Nasdaq futures vs fair value -29.00 GOOG AAPL PCLN Stock Market Futures Today Nasdaq futures vs fair value -29.00 GOOG AAPL PCLN S&P futures vs fair value -16.90. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -29.00. Pit trade for oil just opened a few minutes ago. Premarket pressure has carried over to take the energy component down 2.0% to $86.10 per barrel in early action. Natural gas prices are also under pressure; the commodity currently trades at $3.97 per MMbtu, which makes for a 1.4% loss. Precious metals have benefited from renewed selling interest in the equity market. Specifically, gold prices are up 1.3% to $1781 per ounce while silver prices are up 1.1% to $39.73 per ounce. Overall weakness in the commodity complex has dragged down the CRB Commodity Index to a 0.8% loss. Still, that hasn't completely eaten into the CRB's 1.2% bounce yesterday. July Home Building Slips After Early-Summer Bump. Stock futures off on disappointing German GDP. Overseas strength lifts Wal-Mart 2Q profit 5.7 pct. Is RIM next to be acquired? Einhorn's new investments keep losing. High pressure on Sarkozy-Merkel talks. 10 things to know before the opening bell. 5 stocks to watch: Wal-Mart, Home Depot. Buying is cheaper than renting in most US cities. Why Buffett should volunteer to pay higher taxes. Google +1 tiny.cc Video RSS Feed Free Trial Signup Trading Community (Free to Join) http Follow us on Twitter: Follow us on Facebook: ...
- QQQ NASDAQ 100 Trends Newsletter - 20120227 QQQ NASDAQ 100 Trends Newsletter - Each day Stephen Whiteside helps investors make money trading the NASDAQ 100 using not only the Q's, but the leveraged ETF's and options.
- Trading Steel Stocks in NYSE and NASDAQ markets .Day trading in stocks is both risky and difficult. Please consult your financial advisor before attempting to trade actively. TodayTrader is not responsible for any content that may be viewed on this channel. These videos are not meant to be recommendations in the market. Day trading equities requires a retail account balance of at least $25000 and must remain at or above this level to trade stocks actively. This website is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities, options, or futures. The purpose of this content is educational only.
- Fmr. Nasdaq Chairman Accused of Duping Investors Money manager Bernard Madoff has been accused in what prosecutors say was a $50 billion scheme to defraud investors. On Monday a federal judge signed an order to protect investors who may have been duped. (Dec. 15)
- Mark Zuckerberg rings the NASDAQ bell before Facebook IPO The NASDAQ opening bell is rung remotely from Facebook's California headquarters by Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives as the company makes its debut on the stock market.
- HowStuffWorks Videos How NASDAQ Works Behind the Scenes.flv Explanation of an eletronic market
- Better Than PENNY STOCKS Trading - Revolutionary Binary Options Trading Platform CLICK HERE - Start Making Money Every 60 Seconds Right NOW ! Better Than PENNY STOCKS Trading - Revolutionary Binary Options Trading Platform
- NASDAQ CEO Greifeld: Growth in Tech, Retail and Alternat... NASDAQ CEO Greifeld: Growth in Tech, Retail and Alternative Energy
- Mark Zuckerberg Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg rings the Nasdaq opening bell from his corporations headquarters in Menlo Park, California (May 18) Subscribe to the Associated Press: bit.ly Download AP Mobile: Associated Press on Facebook: apne.ws Associated Press on Twitter: apne.ws Associated Press on Google+: bit.ly
- Dow Jones, NASDAQ Drop: Stock Market Plunges More Than 200-Points Sharyn Alfonsi explains what conditions may be causing roller-coaster market swings. For more on this story, click here:
- You ON Demand NASDAQ Opening Bell Ringing Ceremony YOD $YOD Shane McMahon You ON Demand and Shane McMahon ringing the Opening Bell on the NASDAQ market 6/8/2012 YOD
- 146: Introduction to The NASDAQ This video provides an introduction to NASDAQ what it is, and what those trading NASDAQ listed stocks should know.
- JoyceIRL - THQ vs. NASDAQ, SSX Online Pass, PSN Shut Down FACEBOOK! TWITTER! I can't math. THQ has to keep its stocks up. SSX has an online pass that I think is pretty reasonable. The PSN is going through some routine maintenance. LINKS! THQ vs NASDAQ SSX PSN Maintenance
- Electronic Arts is in the game (Nasdaq:EA) Curtis Hollister is joined by Dana Blankenhorn to discuss the current 52 week low of monster gaming company Electronic Art (EA). Although they may be down, they are investing heavily in new technology to scale their offering into recurring revenues and more.
- Rogers Says He's `Short' Emerging Market, Nasdaq Stocks Feb. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Jim Rogers, chairman of Rogers Holdings, talks about his investment strategy for global stocks and commodities. Gold advanced, approaching a record, as tensions in the Middle East boosted oil prices, increasing demand for precious metals as a protector of wealth and hedge against inflation. Rogers also discusses his strategy for the US dollar. He speaks in Hong Kong with Rishaad Salamat on Bloomberg Television's "On the Move Asia." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Rings the NASDAQ Opening Bell, Signalling Stock Market Debut Facebook Inc. made a market splash on Friday (May 18) as its executives, including CEO Mark Zuckerberg, rang the opening bell at the Nasdaq, signaling the beginning of the day's trade and the company's debut on the stock market. Facebook shares will begin trading at around 11 am (1500 GMT) when it is set to become the first US company to be worth more than $100 billion US dollars at its debut. The bell was rung remotely by Zuckerberg and his executives from their Menlo Park, California, headquarters. This week, Facebook increased the size of its initial public offering (IPO) by almost 25 percent to 421 million shares, or a 15 percent stake in the company -- a day after hiking its target price range about 14 percent. More than half of the proceeds of the IPO will go to existing shareholders, including early backers such as Accel Partners and Russia's DST Global. The more bullish had expected Facebook to price at $40 (USD) per share. However, the Nasdaq Composite Index fell by more than 2 percent on Thursday (May 17), quelling such optimism. Facebook has 33 underwriters for the IPO, led by Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs.
- Ringing the Opening Bell at NASDAQ Maribel OBrien Vice President of the NASDAQ MarketSite welcomes SEMPO Chairperson Dana Todd to the NASDAQ opening bell ceremony. Afterwards SEO-PR president Greg Jarboe interviews Dana Todd on how it felt to ring the opening bell for NASDAQ.
- NASDAQ on AWS - Customer Success Story NASDAQ OMX is the largest exchange company in the world and currently owns and operates 24 markets, three clearing houses and five central securities spanning six continents. The Global Data Products division used AWS to build the Market Replay product to allow customers to quickly access historical stock price information.
- 2012 Predictions Nasdaq 100 Earnings Season In this live Christmas Holiday weekend training video "2012 Predictions Nasdaq 100 Earnings Season" we'll cover the recent rally in the Nasdaq 100 index and what to expect going into 2012. The Nasdaq 100 is back in positive territory for year 2011 after a volatile...
- NASDAQ - Inspiration This is a NASDAQ TV commercial featuring Costco, Staples, and Starbucks
- iBattle Worldwide Presents: Lotta-Zay vs Nasdaq Ness iBattle Worldwide Presents: Lotta-Zay Vs Nasdaq Ness Hosted By Logic Live From The Takeover 09/15/2012 Filmed and Edited by J-Dizzo for DIZZOVFX Nasdaq Ness: Lotta-Zay: Check for more battles and to vote on this battle go to: Sponsors http http http http #Salute to Sharktank Battlegrounds Pitfights.tv Face Off Battle League 7 City Sharks Bloodsport MABA Headhunters TV Poison Pen TV URLTV.TV Voicebox Battle League Body Bag Battles MeleeTV Stash House Block City TV LiveLoopTV Bragging Rights Brooklyn Mic Club No Gimmick Music Coalition
- NASDAQ TV COmmercial New TV commercial by three CEOs of NASDAQ companies, including Oracle's Larry Ellison
- Jay Sean - Interview at NASDAQ Jay Sean interview at NASDAQ Markertsite in New York City01/03/2011. He was the first person to ring the closing bell in 2011. He also discusses his upcoming album "Freeze Time."
- Facebook's Zuckerberg rings NASDAQ bell on day of IPO Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg rang the New York-based NASDAQ's opening bell from Facebook's Silicon Valley campus Friday -- the day of Facebook's long-awaited initial public offering.
- NYSE, Nasdaq to Reopen Wednesday The New York Stock Exchange will open for normal trading operations on Wednesday, after a two-day closure forced by Hurricane Sandy. Matt Jarzemsky has details on The News Hub.
- Facebook to List With NASDAQ Nasdaq has scored the shares of Facebook, according to people familiar with the matter, winning what has been seen as the most-coveted listing among a new guard of internet businesses. Steven Russolillo has details on The News Hub.
- What Does NASDAQ Stand For? Need to know what NASDAQ stands for? Pete Mitchell will answer that in this video.
- Healy Says Nasdaq Clients Need Full Disclosure of Breach Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Patrick Healy, chief executive officer for Issuer Advisory Group, talks about the computer security breach at Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. and the ongoing investigation. Nasdaq says "suspicious files," on a website used to help board members at corporations it lists communicate, prompted the exchange to start an investigation with federal authorities into possible computer hacking. Healy speaks with Betty Liu on Bloomberg Television's "In the Loop." (Source: Bloomberg)
- WebMD (NASDAQ:WBMD) - Is this what the doctor ordered? WebMD has been leading the medical space for online publishers for over a decade. Today, Dana Blankenhorn joins 52 Week Low to discuss the company and it's prospects in a advertising market that is seeing dwindling revenues associated with pharma related advertising. That said, the company is both a turnaround play or a possible saleable asset. Both of which should create more value than today's current trading levels. visit: www.investorchannel.tv
- NASDAQ Opening Bell - FinnvasionUSA Speech by Finnish the Minister for European Affairs and Foreign Trade of Finland, Alexander Stubb, at the Opening Bell ceremony at the NASDAQ. Finnish start-up companies are invading California's Silicon Valley in the trip named as FinnvasionUSA. The trip includes 27 Finnish start-up companies.
twitter about nasdaq
- talanie: @mbaeten de mijne denkt dat we allemaal in percenten denken. ik zei 'm dat ik gadverdamme de nasdaq niet ben, hij pruttelde gezapig voort.
- ValueStocksNow: Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, and NEE - NASDAQ http://t.co/YtPsObiJ $MSFT #investing
- feedstock: League of Women Voters of New York State and http://t.co/423KVctR to Ring The ... http://t.co/1pDJglQy
- forexedgenews: Forex Flash: ECB Collatoral – what the press are saying – Nomura - NASDAQ http://t.co/D5qybZa4
- BISNIS_Sby: #Global Dow industrials join Nasdaq in positive territory: Dow industrials join Nasdaq in positive t... http://t.co/BFu4N8GZ #D4keuangan
- tradersnation: Weekly Top Insider Buys: GE, KMI, BLK http://t.co/vW0opUzz
- deprimero: A mediodía, las bolsas de USA en mixto. Dow Jones Industrials Average -0,14%; Standard & Poor´s 500 -0,14%; Nasdaq -0,16%
- lodehoy: A mediodía, las bolsas de USA en mixto. Dow Jones Industrials Average -0,14%; Standard & Poor´s 500 -0,14%; Nasdaq -0,16%
- vjlosarcosayape: A mediodía, las bolsas de USA en mixto. Dow Jones Industrials Average -0,14%; Standard & Poor´s 500 -0,14%; Nasdaq -0,16%
- SNP_500: The S&P 500, Dow And Nasdaq Since Their 2000 Highs http://t.co/CQYxyfYI #SP500 #s&p
- NASDAQFans: Legal Disputes Could Plague Egypt ETF http://t.co/wrlCEP2q
- stockguy22: articles on $TSLA - voted best invention of 2012 by Time http://t.co/GuLn4Jco & best Auto of Year http://t.co/mO2m7Kcb @NYORKA
- FranciscoRiojas: Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, and NEE http://t.co/Yi9ZEUvG Do you Boomerang?: http://t.co/MM9TIBiX
- SCdollarsigns: pre-election stock worries; little change so far - http://t.co/J6gg0WLi
- Cereplast: $CERP NASDAQ Grants Cereplast, Inc. 180-Day Extension to Regain Compliance With Minimum Bid Price Rule http://t.co/niqNQ7KN
- lucy_sito: Methode Electronics Slashes FY13 Forecast - Quick Facts: (http://t.co/9Qv7Rwxg) - Methode Electronics Inc. (MEI) ... http://t.co/SkZhYxU0
- MartinMazzeo: +1.45% en $585.25 #AAPL en el Nasdaq hoy
- CDEWAdvertising: RT @ECGAsset: Índices en US: Dow Jones: 13.055,45 -0,28% S&P: 1.409,33 -0,34% Nasdaq: 2.982,30 0,01% Índice VIX en 18,44 pts (4,83%)
- tinkerstweet: Methode Electronics Slashes FY13 Forecast - Quick Facts: (http://t.co/Frh8HDIz) - Methode Electronics Inc. (MEI) ... http://t.co/fREp0iDB
- 1stPennyStocks: #Penny #Stocks Weekly Top Insider Buys: GE, KMI, BLK: According to GuruFocus Insider Data, these are the large... http://t.co/mv1qyG8I
- Sacoa_Algerie: Forex Flash: EUR/USD maintains heavy bias this week – RBS: http://t.co/z4iqumRR (Barcelona) - According to Willia... http://t.co/ogFkNguA
- Sacoa_Algerie: Legal Disputes Could Plague Egypt ETF: For a good portion of 2012, the Market Vectors Egypt ETF (NYSE: EGPT )... http://t.co/Q0zVPSXC
- Sacoa_Algerie: Apple Sells Three Million New iPads: Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) has announced that it has sold three million new iP... http://t.co/QHusmZO1
- healths01: FDA Designates Durata Therapeutics’ Dalbavancin A Qualified ...: Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announ... http://t.co/TtGxJxAJ
- StockIndexes: #dow #futures Major Exchanges Running on Regular Power Again: After spending nearly a week runni... http://t.co/X3rtot3g #S&P500 #Nasdaq
- RSSMasrTweet: #Egypt #Jan25 Legal Disputes Could Plague Egypt ETF – NASDAQ http://t.co/g1791Dfa #tahrir
- RSSMasrEnglish: #Egypt #Jan25 Legal Disputes Could Plague Egypt ETF – NASDAQ http://t.co/Wi9In65d #tahrir
- facebookmess: Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, and NEE http://t.co/BpTmemaQ
- MLMagLondon: RT @ECGAsset: Índices en US: Dow Jones: 13.055,45 -0,28% S&P: 1.409,33 -0,34% Nasdaq: 2.982,30 0,01% Índice VIX en 18,44 pts (4,83%)
- MtgMistress: E*TRADE Scores Big with $1.3 Billion Debt Refinancing: Filed under: BankingE*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ... http://t.co/Dd5GVB4N
- Forexmole: #EURUSD Forex Flash: Examing EUR/USD and USD/JPY ahead of US election – Nomura - NASDAQ: Forex Flash: Examing EU... http://t.co/Z2a0Henh
- IBDinvestors: Stocks Turn Narrowly Mixed; Apple Lifts Nasdaq http://t.co/yOSWtujT
- hedgefundclouds: ProShares Planning Merger Arbitrage ETF (MRGR) - ETF News And Commentary - NASDAQ http://t.co/DTxu0QPl
- CliffLancaster: Forex Flash: Troika waits for budget votes as Spain benefits from technical ... http://t.co/gat0MqEW
- ECGAsset: Índices en US: Dow Jones: 13.073,88 -0,15% S&P: 1.412,99 -0,08% Nasdaq: 2.986,52 0,15% Índice VIX en 18,18 pts (4,49%)
- marshagriffin3: Forex Flash: Japanese electronics sector in focus – Deutsche Bank http://t.co/xPKiFUBw
- marshagriffin3: Methode Electronics Slashes FY13 Forecast - Quick Facts http://t.co/2gIetLJd
- Twter100: Forex: EUR/USD wraps Euro morning below 1.2800 NASDAQ – 4 hours ago http://t.co/9b7NdTaA (Barcelona) – A long fal... http://t.co/WEMX5zWV
- Thao_Bartosh: Forex: EUR/USD wraps Euro morning below 1.2800 NASDAQ – 4 hours ago http://t.co/GzhMQwF5 (Barcelona) – A long fal... http://t.co/jyMH3l57
- RickySmalls3: Little change in stocks as elections open - http://t.co/xxg3vhl2
- AtlasMarket: Forex: USD/JPY unable to break up 80.30 - NASDAQ http://t.co/67JbiyQ7 $USDJPY #Forex
- AtlasMarket: Forex Flash: Examing EUR/USD and USD/JPY ahead of US election – Nomura - NASDAQ http://t.co/CaM6gae1 $USDJPY #Forex
- FinanzLinksCom: ** STOCK INDICES ** DOW http://t.co/EajXBYzr TSX: +0.62 DOW: -8.42 http://t.co/oidBAzNT ISTOCKROBOT
- airmikan: Brocade が vyattaを買収したみたい。http://t.co/vEuLzp8R
- biztradenews: Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: INTC, MCD, OXY, DCM, DD - NASDAQ http://t.co/ctFz7DHe #b2b
- NICKOinvestor: Stocks lower thanks to woes overseas - http://t.co/Zo2Mqfy5
- f0r3x: Forex Flash: Examing EUR/USD and USD/JPY ahead of US election – Nomura - NASDAQ http://t.co/Pq9gHVgi
- f0r3x: Forex Flash: EUR/USD maintains heavy bias this week – RBS - NASDAQ http://t.co/eg0BjZ0T
- f0r3x: Forex Flash: ECB Collatoral – what the press are saying – Nomura - NASDAQ http://t.co/2nxVntM5
- f0r3x: Forex Flash: Examing EUR/USD and USD/JPY ahead of US election – Nomura - NASDAQ http://t.co/kz4wPJOL
- f0r3x: Forex: GBP/USD below 1.5980 on US session - NASDAQ http://t.co/zRtNmnMx
- Briefingcom: $SPY: Dow -33 and S&P -4.3 slip to minor new lows, Nasdaq Comp -0.8 has not yet confirmed the early extension http://t.co/q6iXauO1
- f0r3x: Forex: USD/JPY unable to break up 80.30 - NASDAQ http://t.co/zNtbDzya
- SKSMediaHK: RT @ECGAsset: Índices en US: Dow Jones: 13.055,45 -0,28% S&P: 1.409,33 -0,34% Nasdaq: 2.982,30 0,01% Índice VIX en 18,44 pts (4,83%)
- AJMoneyMakers: Forex Flash: Examing EUR/USD and USD/JPY ahead of US election – Nomura - NASDAQ http://t.co/mbSQ7D5h Ayrton James' Forex
- newsmaxIT: F5"s flexible iRules Lösung sichert die Unternehmens-IT: () F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV), weltweit... http://t.co/VbgNPFPf
- luisgarcialanga: Cierre negativo en bolsas europeas (#Ibex-1,89%), mientras en USA repunta #Nasdaq de momento http://t.co/F0cCRgk4
- GOOGstock: Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, and NEE - NASDAQ http://t.co/15bJr3RV
- vyatta: RT @mwschiff: Big news, @BRCDcomm acquires @vyatta! http://t.co/ne170pcP. Very excited to work with the Vyatta team. The future of the n/w is software.
- Vinny3075: Forex Flash: Trouble in Europe likely to come out of Greece – Deutsche Bank: http://t.co/yuGjVjCH (Barcelona) - P... http://t.co/qjJuIUQQ
- k_kadenlife: モレックスが投資家会議に参加 - 米イリノイ州ライル--(BUSINESS WIRE)--（ビジネスワイヤ）-- 世界的電子部品企業のモレックス・インコーポレイティッド（NASDAQ: MOLX、MOLXA）は、下記の投... http://t.co/gFmhDsFO
- FranciscoRiojas: Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Loss Swells in 3Q - TSLA, GM, TM, XRX ... http://t.co/NAI4xNaX Interesado en... http://t.co/dPZJAii7
- Cheko_Cruz: RT @McGinnHomes: Weekly Top Insider Buys: GE, KMI, BLK: According to GuruFocus Insider Data, these are the largest insider buy... http://t.co/2j7HM7GE
- fauxRayDalio: Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: INTC, MCD, OXY, DCM, DD - NASDAQ http://t.co/XsJu5RPW $$
- SKSMediaIndia: RT @ECGAsset: Índices en US: Dow Jones: 13.055,45 -0,28% S&P: 1.409,33 -0,34% Nasdaq: 2.982,30 0,01% Índice VIX en 18,44 pts (4,83%)
- StocksandFX: Apple Sells Three Million New iPads http://t.co/M6r1oRPP #sfx #nasdaq
- ForexBeurs: #nasdaq Dow industrials join Nasdaq in positive territory: Dow industrials join Nasdaq in positive territory http://t.co/L6fKak46
- SoyCampechano: RT @CampecheNoticia: En la víspera de la elección presidencial de EU, Wall Street abre la jornada con retrocesos; Dow Jones pierde 0.18% y el Nasdaq 0.08%
- FranciscoRiojas: Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): The iPad Mini is to beat the other tablets in the race http://t.co/zHo4xOKq To create your... http://t.co/0ENIpvHO
- forexng: #forexng Forex: GBP/USD below 1.6000 in early trading: Spot declined to dip below 1.6000 to 1.5987 and is curren... http://t.co/KWT02Fh3
- forexng: #forexng Forex: EUR/JPY below 103.00 on Spain: http://t.co/zVPo8nlD (Barcelona) - The EUR/JPY has been trading to... http://t.co/bR9Rq9Tq
- forexng: #forexng WORLD FOREX: Euro near Two-Month Lows against Dollar as US Election ...: The single currency slipped be... http://t.co/UPOxsEha
- McGinnHomes: Weekly Top Insider Buys: GE, KMI, BLK: According to GuruFocus Insider Data, these are the largest insider buy... http://t.co/2j7HM7GE
- ArtBrandLondon: RT @ECGAsset: Índices en US: Dow Jones: 13.055,45 -0,28% S&P: 1.409,33 -0,34% Nasdaq: 2.982,30 0,01% Índice VIX en 18,44 pts (4,83%)
- YCP8: RT @24HOfNews: Customers Becoming Less Loyal to Apple After iPhone 5, Study Finds http://t.co/CF25gdOb MINYANVILLE ORIGINAL Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is well-...
- IMINESCO: Apple sells 3 mln iPads since the launch of the mini tablet: Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares rose Monday after the co... http://t.co/TecZDOev
- lavineltcins: What to Do When Your Long-Term Care Insurance Rates Go Up - http://t.co/dkJVsKoj http://t.co/10KtO6B7
- FranciscoRiojas: Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, and NEE http://t.co/Yi9ZEUvG Invierta en la Bolsa; http://t.co/bBQUaURN
- mma_brij: Proof that, while Obama is a bad socialist (have you seen the Dow & NASDAQ lately?), he's an all-round good president http://t.co/fLvEHpph
- wWFinancial: $OCLS Achieves Net Worth of $4.5 Million and Regains Compliance with the Stockholders' Requirement of the NASDAQ Listing Rules.
- Stocks_Options_: Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): The iPad Mini is to beat the other tablets in the race: Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): The... http://t.co/0oKP0KuM
- Stocks_Options_: Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)iPad Sales Crossed 3 Million Units – AAPL, RIMM ...: Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)iPad Sales... http://t.co/p9bFLty2
- tradersnation: Guru Stocks That Reached 52-Week Highs: ADBE, COF, CMCSA, AMT http://t.co/XpiCIdue
- Energy_Pulse: RPT-US STOCKS-Wall St ticks lower ahead of U.S. election: * Dow off 0.36 pct, S&P down 0.38 pct, Nasdaq off 0.09 pct http://t.co/B6Xewo7b
- Energy_Pulse: Fule Cell Stocks: FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq:FCEL) Announces 121.8 Megawatt Order, Largest Ever Rceived by the Comp... http://t.co/a5ieOaVx
- Energy_Pulse: Renewable Energy Stocks: Pacific Ethanol (Nasdaq:PEIX) to Implement Corn Oil Technology at Its Stockton Plant: F... http://t.co/wkk560He
- StockMarkettime: League of Women Voters of New York State and http://t.co/jA550CDe to Ring The ... - NASDAQ http://t.co/R9abKvas
- passfail: Company $BCOM has 67% POSITIVE #newspulse sentiment rating on http://t.co/ruKC6XcZ. http://t.co/2XKp7swr
- thefinancepress: $GOOG Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, and NEE: Weekly Top Insider Sells: MSFT, GOOG, FB, MYL, an... http://t.co/SZpf1HsH
- PaymentsNewview: Retail Credit Cards to Help You Save - NASDAQ http://t.co/aLGWzIFX
- Camarinsa: Dow Jones 13,076.88-16.28(-0.12%) S&P 500 1,412.79-1.41(-0.10%) Nasdaq 2,989.13+7.00(0.23%) http://t.co/iXym5j0k
- stocknugget: Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: INTC, MCD, OXY, DCM, DD - NASDAQ: Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: INTC, MCD, OXY, DCM,... http://t.co/Ie41dHLy
- acquisition24x7: ProShares Planning Merger Arbitrage ETF (MRGR) - ETF News And Commentary - NASDAQ http://t.co/e5oP6tWC
- userland: RT @syuu1228: Brocade - Brocade Acquires Vyatta, a Pioneer and Leader in Software Networking http://t.co/cAHxTeNS
- ravaonline: Índices: Merval 2400.11 (+0.2%), Dow Jones 13084.21 (-0.07%), Nasdaq 2989.18 (+0.24%), S&P 500 1412.67 (-0.11%)
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about nasdaq
“Artikel-Schlagworte: "nasdaq" facebook und StudiVZ sind sich einig! Klage oder Kauf? 10. September 2009 | Autor: Thomas. Die Klage zwischen dem Original facebook und StudiVZ ist laut dem heutigen Blog Eintrag auf StudiVZ Geschichte und das ist auch gut so wie wir finden”
— Nasdaq | Job-Blog,
“Posts tagged BLOG at BloggingStocks Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG) said on its blog that it has improved its service for the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges by providing pricing data in real time and hopes the SEC will approve their "Last Sale" proposal, which would allow users”
— BLOG Posts -- BloggingStocks,
“More News related to Insiders' Blog. RIM CEO Balsillie Says PlayBook 'Three to Four Times (NYSE: BMC) bought BladeLogic (NASDAQ: BLOG) for $28.00, approximately $800 million”
— - Top 15 For 2008 (No. 14): M&A Wreckage,
“NASDAQ OMX Nordic Development Blog. by Nordic Web Team. Some thoughts about the launch from our Technical Project Manager Sammi The information and content contained on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Development Blog is provided "AS IS" for informational and educational”
— NASDAQ OMX Nordic Development Blog,
“China Economic Net has an article on a Chinese Blogge, Fang Xingdong, who is looking at listing his blogging business "We are building a blog-based portal and we will be the first blogger ever to list on the NASDAQ," chairman and chief executive officer Fang Xingdong said”
— Chinese Blog to List on NASDAQ,