- Information about the artist, Anne Marie Buckman, along with examples of her paintings, galleries, demonstrations, workshops, and shows. — “Welcome to Paintings by A M Buckman”,
- Specific techniques focusing on use of color in a nonrepresentational expressive form are suggested as a way to extend the therapeutic benefits of art therapy. Ostensibly missing from the discussion are the therapeutic benefits of nonrepresentational visual art. — “The Use Of Color In Art Therapy - Research and Read Books”,
- nonrepresentational. non·rep·re·sen·ta·tion·al [ nòn repprə zen táyshən'l, nòn repprə zen táyshnəl, nòn repprəzən táyshən'l, nòn repprəzən táyshnəl ] adjective. Definition: abstract: in art, not aiming to depict an object realistically and, usually,. — “nonrepresentationalism definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta”,
- Diorama Collection Nonrepresentational Collection Representational Collection Maquettes Wheeled Collection This symbol (*) by the photo indicates the piece has been sold. — “Donald Wright Sculpture Galleries—Nonrepresentational Collection”,
- Definition of nonrepresentational in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of nonrepresentational. Pronunciation of nonrepresentational. nonrepresentational - of or relating to a style of art in which objects do not resemble those known in physical nature. — “nonrepresentational - definition of nonrepresentational by”,
- The term is also used to describe art that is nonrepresentational. Abstract Expressionism An art movement, primarily in painting, that originated in the United States in the 1940s and remained strong through the 1950s. action painting A style of nonrepresentational painting that relies on the physical. — “Glossary”,
- Nonrepresentational /Oil Painting Stone. See Larger Picture. Related Ella Zhang. Nonrepresentational /Oil Painting Stone. Enter your message here, then click "Send" button to send to the contact. — “Nonrepresentational /Oil Painting Stone”, ec21.com
- Laszlo Moholy-Nagy (Hungarian artist), July 20, 1895Bácsborsód, HungaryNovember 24, 1946Chicago, Illinois, U.S.Hungarian-born American painter, sculptor, photographer, designer, theorist, and art teacher, whose vision of a nonrepresentational art. — “Laszlo Moholy-Nagy (Hungarian artist) -- Britannica Online”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for nonrepresentational in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “nonrepresentational - Dictionary definition and pronunciation”,
- Definition of nonrepresentational from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of nonrepresentational. Pronunciation of nonrepresentational. Definition of the word nonrepresentational. Origin of the word nonrepresentational. — “nonrepresentational - Definition of nonrepresentational at”,
- nonrepresentational (not comparable) Not representational. (art) That does not represent a physical object /wiki/nonrepresentational" Categories: English words prefixed with. — “nonrepresentational - Wiktionary”,
- Selected Paintings. Nonrepresentational. Abstract. Ligature Series. Biomorphic. People. Home About the Work Biography Contact. All images © Harry A. Rich. — “Harry A. Rich | Abstract Painter | Acrylic on Canvas”,
- On the other hand, a work of art is nonrepresentational when the image content--visual or auditory--expressing the subject matter in the medium Examples of the difference between representational and nonrepresentational expression, both of which are expressive portrayals,. — “A WORK OF ART Page: 20”, serdar-hizli-
- This astonishing book presents a distinctive approach to the politics of everyday life. Ranging across a variety of spaces in which politics and the political unfold, it questions what is meant by perception, representation and practice, with the. — “Non-Representational Theory”,
- Basic ways to understand the difference between representational and nonrepresentational art. Some discussion of modern/postmodern art and abstract art. — “Representational Art and Nonrepresentational Art - Associated”,
- nonrepresentational adj. Of, relating to, or being a style of art in which natural objects are not represented realistically;. — “nonrepresentational: Definition from ”,
- Nonrepresentational Purchases: Food, refreshments or similar The approval of such expenditures against nonrepresentational accounts must be authorized by the chancellor, vice chancellor,. — “Procurement 108 - Nonrepresentational Purchases”, uaa.alaska.edu
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Nonrepresentational - Definition and More from the Free”, merriam-
- Hyperlinked overview of non-representational or non-objective visual art. Includes information on related art movements, famous artists, and historical facts. Abstract art, nonfigurative art, nonobjective art, and nonrepresentational art are loosely related terms. — “Abstract Art - Wikipedia”,
- nonrepresentational paintings, each member of which grows out of the previous member placed the nonrepresentational artworks in each system in "any order that seemed natural". — “Perceiving Hierarchical Structures in Nonrepresentational”, hit.ac.il
- How to Distinguish Representational Art From Nonrepresentational Art. It was partly by gaining some toehold on the difference between representational art and nonrepresentational art that I was able to increase my understanding of the term ". — “How to Distinguish Representational Art From”,
related images for nonrepresentational
- Grid watercolor on 140lb cold press watercolor paper
- Blue Yellow small 2004 Oil on wood panel with stones 9 ½ x 12
- Prints For Sale
- Innerspace Thmb JPG
- Art Stone Oil Painting Stone Nonrepresentational Drawing jpg
- Lover Come Back Thmb JPG
- Prateek s Wedding Thmb JPG
- Smoke 1999 Oil on wood 90 x 60
- oil on canvas
- Collage watercolor on paper mounted to board
- Angelique Roy Nonrepresentational copy jpg
- Little Hill
- Prints For Sale
- Nonrepresentational party flattened by Schnabel collage on watercolor paper 29 x 42 cm 2008 This entry was posted on Friday November 14th 2008 at
- top of page
- This flaming bright design is nothing short of shocking in the
- Nonrepresentational party flattened by Hundertwasser collage on watercolor paper 29 x 42 cm 2008 This entry was posted on Friday November 14th 2008
- Red Sky 2001 Oil on wood with stones 23 x 18 1 2
- Float Thmb JPG
- Water Music Thmb JPG
- Prints For Sale
- Nonrepresentational party flattened by Hockney collage on watercolor paper 29 x 42 cm 2008 This entry was posted on Friday November 14th 2008 at 12
- The Nonrepresentational Union Revealed December 10 2006
- Prints For Sale
- Rising Water
- oil on canvas
- index 07 gif
- index 04 gif
- A Remark You Made Thmb JPG
- Tilt 2001 Oil pencil on wood 17 x 11
- Your True Blue Heart Thmb JPG
- Pit 2000 Oil pencil on wood 56 x 48
- Fog Area 2001 Oil on Wood 54 x 36
- NM 1 29 H x 29 W
- along with contractor sand glazes of paint etc The results were gratifying and I actually sold a few pieces Experimentation was King and it was a very creative period in my life I think that my most successful abstract art piece in watercolor was done in the early Nineties and is a piece called Mechanica It can be viewed
- Summerland Gallery Opening Saturday August 30th 2008
- oil on canvas
- Burning Ore
- Drilling It Out 2003 Oil on wood with rocks 10 x 11 3 4
related videos for nonrepresentational
- Adolpho Leirner Collection www.vernissage.tv | The Adolpho Leirner Collection is considered as one of the most significant collections of Brazilian Concrete-Constructive art. For the first time in Europe, Haus Konstruktiv in Zürich, Switzerland, showcases the Adolpho Leirner Collection of Brazilian Constructive Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Although individual works from the collection have been shown frequently in the past years, this is the first time the entire collection of Adolpho Leirner is exhibited outside of Brazil or the United States. More info vernissage.tv Dimensions of Constructive Art in Brazil: The Adolpho Leirner Collection at Haus Konstruktiv Zürich. Opening reception, November 18, 2009. With its numerous masterpieces, the Adolpho Leirner Collection provides a comprehensive and lively documentation of this important chapter of Brazilian Modernism, in which Brazilian artists probed the possibilities of non-representational art: from the beginnings of non-figurative art to works of the Grupo Ruptura in Sao Paulo as well as the Grupo Frente and Neoconcretismo in Rio de Janeiro up to central works by now internationally renowned artists such as Lygia Clark (1920-1988) and Hélio Oiticica (1937-1980)." The exhibition has been organized in collaboration with the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, which owns the Adolpho Leirner collection since 2007.
- Robotic Identity non representational film with audio collage, exploring robotic self identity. it is a sad world for robots to live in.
- Engaging with early to mid-twentieth-century painting Margaret Wilson considers why people like modern art and hate avant-garde music. For more on this subject, see Margaret Wilson's Cambridge Papers, at www.jubilee-
- Third Time Lapse Painting by Chris Bordenca Abstract painting filled in time lapse by Chris Bordenca.
- Walking tidal time-spaces, part 2. Owain Jones This is part 2 of an experimental video work about landscape. It is an attempt at non-representational research/performance into the entanglements of memory, embodied practice, self and place. It is an attempt at autotopography - a term coined by Deirdre Heddon. I dont make much claim to its overall quality but I hope it worth considering as an experiment in developing new non-representational techniques of research and presentation. It was made in 2008 and show as Walking tidal time-spaces of the Bristol Channel shore; video and autoethnographies of memoried place: Plenary Paper, Rural Walking session: Peripatetic Practices: A Workshop on Walking. Royal Holloway, University of London (ESRC sponsored), 31 03 2008. I am a UK based human geographer with interests in place, landscape, memory, nature-society and more besides. Owain Jones
- Nonrepresentational Self Portrait (?) I am too neurotic to be ok with doing anything even the slightest bit like a self portrait. So here's a bunch of my stuff moving around!
- Ken Nordine's Amber by Justine Abraham This paper animation video is a non-representational video depicting the meaning in the song "Amber" by Ken Nordine. Nordine created an entire album of songs (entitled "Colors"), which are spoken word to music that describe various colors.
- Paintings by Betty Mackey This video shows 44 colorful, original paintings by Betty Mackey. The style is contemporary, non-representational, with relaxing but piquant color interplay for which Mackey is known. Here they are arranged with subtle motion and original music by a Mackey relative. For more information about Betty Mackey, go to http:. Thanks for looking!
- Look North.mpg Look North feature, focusing on Marcus Levine's unique nail sculptures, showing Marcus at work in his studio and a visual tour of the Finite Gallery near Leeds Bradford airport in Leeds.As a result of his first exhibition in March 2010, Levine has sold pieces to private collectors worldwide; works have gone to buyers in Hungary and Greece as well as in Beirut, Singapore and China. Having had much interest from art buyers and specialists in the USA, Levine is currently amidst plans to exhibit his unique sculptures in New York next year. Levine's shift in focus to non-representational sculpture is coupled with his use of larger nails, called clout nails, which enable him to give the pieces a heightened third dimension. Using at times up to 50000 nails, Levine produces delicate, curvaceous images, which are testament to his skill and vision as a sculptor. With the use of a sharp and rigid material Levine is able to create beautifully ethereal sculptures which will amaze viewers. Light also plays an integral role in Levine's work, as "from morning sun to evening sun the shadows across the sculptures change and affect the contrast, and by altering artificial lighting, the sculptures can appear as light as a pencil sketch or as dark as a charcoal drawing." Levine is concerned with the misconception that abstract art is less skilled than that of figurative, "the infinite potential of non-representational art poses many challenges to the artist." Marcus Levine studied at Jacob ...
- Abstract Art #2 (metamorphosis) 5 panels 4ft x 10ft. Abstract art nonrepresentational mixed media on wood with some nature, LOL. The birdies are hungry. 1. Ok, the first one of five Its with wire Drilled holes in the side Tied in back Lots of texture Its on wood Not very heavy either Very sturdy 2. Another piece With texture 3. Hello brothers and sisters from the realm Maybe the outer realm This is from years ago Its been sitting in the shelves for years And its snowing today Not a lot to do So Im going to work on this again Had a project in my mind for a couple of years Think Im going to go for it. 24 x 48 mixed media, found objects Theres wire, you can see the wire Straw, grass, tape...and gobs and gobs of tape Basswood and breathing heavy, LOL, This was probably the most fun I ever had.. Just feeling free 4. The other one Wire, just strings of wire Behind that is more paint And then fish line, see the fish line, maybe on.here Nails, copper wire. Yes,, and that is fish hooks 5. The last piece, black Copper wire wrapped around Minimalist....to the most Trying to keep it simple as I possibly could To the edge And copper wire And a lot of nice texture. Music by Zsolnai queuevolution from, The Wait
- Jackson Pollock Art Jackson Pollock is rambunctious.
- Robert Motherwell Robert Motherwell (January 24, 1915 -- July 16, 1991) was an American abstract expressionist painter and printmaker. He was one of the youngest of the New York School (a phrase he coined), which also included Jackson Pollock, Mark Rothko, Willem de Kooning, and Philip Guston Motherwell was born in Aberdeen, Washington. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from Stanford University in 1937 before completing one year of a philosophy Ph.D. at Harvard before shifting fields to art and art history, studying under Meyer Schapiro at Columbia University. His rigorous background in rhetoric would serve him and the abstract expressionists well, as he was able to tour the country giving speeches that articulated to the public what it was that he and his friends were doing in New York. Without his tireless devotion to communication (in addition to his prolific painting), well-known abstract expressionists like Rothko, who was extremely shy and rarely left his studio, might not have made it into the public eye. Motherwell's collected writings are a truly exceptional window into the abstract expressionist world. He was a lucid and engaging writer, and his essays are considered a bridge for those who want to learn more about non-representational art but who are put off by dense art criticism. Motherwell spent significant time in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Cy Twombly studied under him. Motherwell's greatest goal was to use the staging of his work to convey to the viewer ...
- Divine non-representational Moments of Truth some awesome divine moments of truth for ya
- Mitali Raul Odissi, a traditional dance form of Orissa, owes its origin to the temple dances of the Devadasis. Based on the popular devotion to Lord Krishna and the verses of the Sanskrit play Geet Govinda, it is a soft, lyrical classical dance which depicts the ambience of Orissa and the philosophy of its most popular deity, Lord Jagannath. Odissi has two major facets Nritta or non representational dance, in which ornamental patterns are created using body movements in space and time; and Abhinaya, or stylized mime in which symbolic hand gestures and facial expressions are used to interpret a story or theme.
- Abstract Art Painting by Contemporary Artist Yonas Mekonnen Non-objective art - expressionist non-representational abstract painting by contemporary artist Yonas Mekonnen.
- Arvo Part - Da Pacem Domine (Lamentate) Arvo Part is an Estonian composer born in 1935. He's considered a classical post-modern composer, and he explores the minimalism and the hypnotic senses that the voice con make. He's the creator of Tintinnabuli - simple style that was influenced by the composer's mystical experiences with chant music. Musically, Pärt's tintinnabular music is characterized by two types of voices, the first of which (dubbed the "tintinnabular voice") arpeggiates the tonic triad, and the second of which moves diatonically in stepwise motion. The paintings are from the french surrealist painter Yves Tanguy (1900-1955). Yves Tanguy's paintings have a unique, immediately recognizable style of nonrepresentational surrealism. They show vast, abstract landscapes, mostly in a tightly limited palette of colors, only occasionally showing flashes of contrasting color accents. Typically, these alien landscapes are populated with various abstract shapes, sometimes angular and sharp as shards of glass, sometimes with an intriguingly organic look to them, like giant amoebae suddenly turned to stone.
- Abstract painting!!! Kyle J. Macary Original oil painting by Kyle J. Macary, a 21 year old contemporary artist from Chicago. Kyle's work is very versatile and ranges from non representational to neo classicism , surreal. Some of the most original new art and just recently became available for public view. Any question feel free to email me! Enjoy
- Ancient Chaos Speed Drawing - Ink Did another one of those abstract/nonobjective art drawings. Ive done drawings like this a lot in the past and can be great fun to do. Its just doodling on an entire page with random stuff and it looks awesome in the end. It also gives a great boost in drawing technique and skill. You can view this drawing along with all my other works of art from my deviant art page. digg409 Song: Deep Artist: Ryan Farish Farish Music International (BMI) Licensed with permission, RYTONE Entertainment You can purchase this song from Itunes here.
- The Art of Expression The Art of Expression was a final project for the semester long course Hybrid Art at Brown University. The project examined a relationship between the non-representational and communication. After the project was over the installation space became a example of memory signifying that an "event" had occured. Zach and Arlando send thanks to Professors Richard Fishman & Ian Gonsher for allowing them to use, deconstruct, and break various fire codes in the installation space. The students would also like to send a special thanks to Jay Gidwitz for his videowork and the Hybrid Art class for their critiques and dedication.
- Understanding Painting: Elementary Art Appreciation - Abstraction, Light, and Color This series introduces children to art masterpieces as they learn how and why artists arrange shapes and lines, the vocabulary they use, and how they create a center of interest. We also see how they create a mood when painting portraits, and how they use color and light to express ideas. This program teaches children about non-representational art. Grades 3-8. Full video is 20 minutes.
- Secret Service (January 17 to 30, 2005; Vienna) A Love Letter. A Nonrepresentational Memory Of Multiple Agents Found At Hotel Quisisana 2005. David Ender. Jack Hauser, Myriam Van Imschoot, Elke Krystufek, Helmut Ploebst. To Tell A Story Is An Act Of Love. To Be Continued.
- Air Gallery video.mpg 'Hammering home' his talent once more, the pioneer of nail sculpture Marcus Levine will open his new exhibition at The Air Gallery, Dover Street, on 6th September. After a successful inaugural London show, the dexterous sculptor has added to his collection by developing a series of abstract pieces. Highly skilled and multifaceted, Levine will demonstrate his versatility as a sculptor by presenting a series of both figurative and non-representational artworks. As a result of his first exhibition in March 2010, Levine has sold pieces to private collectors worldwide; works have gone to buyers in Hungary and Greece as well as in Beirut, Singapore and China. Having had much interest from art buyers and specialists in the USA, Levine is currently amidst plans to exhibit his unique sculptures in New York next year. Levine's shift in focus to non-representational sculpture is coupled with his use of larger nails, called clout nails, which enable him to give the pieces a heightened third dimension. Using at times up to 50000 nails, Levine produces delicate, curvaceous images, which are testament to his skill and vision as a sculptor. With the use of a sharp and rigid material Levine is able to create beautifully ethereal sculptures which will amaze viewers. Light also plays an integral role in Levine's work, as "from morning sun to evening sun the shadows across the sculptures change and affect the contrast, and by altering artificial lighting, the sculptures can appear as light ...
- Stop Motion Whoopery Final project for art class, a stop motion movie that is non-representational.
- Graffiti techno music video, Geo Noob 13 Artie Romero's animated graffiti scribbles and warm-ups in Flash come together to form a non-representational music video for a short, untitled techno, industrial tune by Tim Romero. Hypnotic! See more ARG! animation at: ARG!Cartoon Animation is a division of CityStar Group, Inc., the publisher of the National Website Directory. ARG! was launched in 1994, serves over 600 animation clients, and its websites get up to 73 million hits a month worldwide. wiki.citystar.us
- Flacco - art.afterhours CELEBRITY TALK in association with Paths to abstraction 1867-1917. Flacco, comedian Abstraction? Your gesture's as good as mine. Locating the path to abstraction in the Australian cultural desert is harder than finding a needle in a Monet haystack. Not one to be deterred, Flacco, your non-representational representative packs his crayon and sets off in search of aesthetic sustenance in this sunburnt country, this land of sweeping statements. This could take some time...
- AM Stockhill - RARE Properties Art Gallery Jackson Hole RARE Art Gallery of Jackson Hole Artist Spotlight: AM Stockhill specializes in richly textured painting surfaces, and warm, earth-inspired colors. "Many of my paintings require twenty to thirty individual glazes of pigment in order to obtain the luminosity and emotional impact that I seek. Applying so many thin layers of paint allows the painting to glow from within and creates a sense of depth that draws the eye...." Mixed-media work extends into the abstract and non-representational worlds, building upon early samples into series, such as her Earth series and Horse series. Where her Earth series responds both to the peace and the fury of nature, her Horse series presents the essence of the horse's strength,beauty, passion and power.The mixed media work extends into the abstract world as well. One innovative technique is the integration of very old books into her paintings. Once her canvas is stretched and sealed, the next step is to apply the pages, using acrylic medium to bind the pages to the canvas. She tries to find books that are at least eighty to one-hundred years old, preferring books that have a Western theme to complement the horses and other animals that she paints. Examples of books used are "The Virginian" by Owen Wister, and Western novels by Zane Grey. The books selected are ones that have lost their intrinsic value due to missing pages or damaged bindings. This way, the artist feels as if she is rescuing these pieces of history to incorporate into her ...
- MAMMA MIA MERYL STREEP AMANDA SEYFRIED PIERCE BROSNAN COLIN FIRTH ABOUT THE DVD-NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE: AMAZON REVIEW/JAN15-2010- Do you know you can hear a film! Hearing film that is to say tracking identifications in contemporary Hollywood film music! In a semiotic sense, signs take the form of words, images, sounds, gestures and objects. -However, there is a difference between words(signs) and thoughts(non audible words)-. Here we speak about pictures, words and music. The significant difference between words or pictures and music is, rather, that music is understood as nonrepresentational usually . I argue instead that, music in general aside, classical Hollywood film music must be thought of as a semiotic system. Music is a world of its own, but when combined with pictures and words can be another complete language. If you add choregraphy (dance) into it it's again another thing! we live in a world where having or claiming to develop positive thoughts is claimed to be the trend! But i say nothing equal words. So, music is understood as nonrepresentational usually. But Mamma Mia is the demonstration that music can generate pictures! here, much more as i becomes a movie! 'I felt the music was very theatrical & I had the idea to create a musical around Abba songs' says Judy, the producer. Benny Anderson (Abba) says: 'I was that sure from the 1st preview that that was gonna be a really good thing'. He also agrees that: ' It's quite unreal to see all of those people taking the words that you wrote such a long time ...
- Non Representational Exhibition Feb 2011
- An Abstract on JCB's Wall An Abstract on JCB's Wall: A time lapse video of a painting I did on a friend's wall. It took around 2 hours to finish, and has been speed up to 4 minutes. Abstract art is now generally understood to mean art that does not depict objects in the natural world, but instead uses shapes and colours in a non-representational or non-objective way.
- Building of nonrepresentational layers in Juan Pablo Abondano's art Artist Juan Pablo Abondano discusses the building of nonrepresentational layers as well as color choices in his art. His exhibition, Fragments, is on view at Roaster's @ 45th & Teckla in Amarillo, TX, through Halloween.
- Five Movements on Mondrian Pieter Cornelis (Piet) Mondrian (March 7, 1872-February 1, 1944) was a Dutch painter and an important contributor to the De Stijl art movement, which was founded by Theo van Doesburg. Despite being well-known, often-parodied, and even trivialized, Mondrian's paintings exhibit a complexity that belie their apparent simplicity. He is best known for his non-representational paintings (which he called compositions), consisting of rectangular forms of red, yellow, blue, or black, separated by thick, black, rectilinear lines. They are the result of a stylistic evolution that occurred over the course of nearly thirty years, and which continued beyond that point to the end of his life. (Wikipedia) In this work, I made careful approximations of five of Piet Mondrian's paintings on graph paper and used the dimensions of these graphs to determine rhythms and forms. The work was made almost entirely in Csound, with some extra editing and reverberation in Sound Forge. To emulate Mondrian's primary-color world, I used a limited palette of sounds: percussive hits (bass drum, tom, snare, music stand, iron rail), white noise, the buzz and pluck opcodes, and granular synthesis clouds made from the words "blue," "red," and "yellow," spoken by myself. (Adam Scott Neal)
- EP26: Nike Dunk Low Pro SB - Piet Mondrian (304292-702) Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (Piet Mondrian) The Piet Modrian colorway is inspired by the style of the Dutch Painter, hence the reason they are named after him. The multicolored color-way is inspired by the artist Piet Mondrian and one of his 1921 piece Composition with Red, Yellow and Blue which uses thick black lines to separate the color forms. Pieter Cornelis (Piet) Mondriaan was a Dutch painter. He was an important contributor to the De Stijl art movement and group, which was founded by Theo van Doesburg. He evolved a non-representational form which he termed Neo-Plasticism. This consisted of a grid of vertical and horizontal black lines and the use of the three primary colours. Get it from Go to to see more shoes! Or visit http to watch more videos.
- Steve Javiel Art Work 2007-2008 collection Most of my work is non-representational due to my attraction to color, shape, form and texture. The textured walls, graffiti, and posters of the urban streets of San Francisco where I walk everyday have been a large influence on my own painting style. The majority of my work is on canvas, and the sizes vary from medium size to larger pieces. I enjoy working on larger mixed media paintings because they allow me to take images of urban streets and enlarge them to the point of abstraction. I strive to create richly textured surfaces using a variety of materials such as oil paint, acrylic, pumice, joint compound, paper, liquin, galkyd and spray paint. In this way, the urban textures are translated into the painting surfaces. Ultimately, my passion is to communicate how one persons trash is another persons treasure.
- Kyle in the studio showing off Kyle Macary showing off in the studio. He reveals a few of his paintings yet to be seen by anyone other then his close friends and family. Kyle is an up and coming, contemporary artist based in Chicago. He attends school at Columbia college and is studying fine arts. Some of the best examples of his work are on display at Born with Soul clothing, sneaker and barbershop- boutique on Milwaukee just across from the congress theatre. Enjoy the videos!!!! Thanks for watching------the big spliff
- time lapse drawing - nonrepresentational Improv design This is my first attempt at a stop action video, so it is not perfect, but I was doing it fast just to see if I could do it. Artistic statement: My art if filled with my own conceptual ideology, but on the surface it is removed from materialism, and symbolism. The viewer get to adapt and create their own interpretation from what they see like a rorschach test. This is because there isn't anything in this picture but basic principles of design. Little of my ideology: I have been developing a style that reflects the way that nature grows. I am often blown away by the never ending cycle in which plants and tree grow and create beauty with out a conscious though. I found it to be the most powerful creative process. The great part about improv is it's ability to capture time, and the state of mind of the creator at the moment. Almost like a very long exposure from a camera. My two favorite artist are mother nature and father time and I have found a style that captures them both.
- Hammered again Finite Gallery.mpg hammered again art exhibition, 24th to 26th of June, 2010, location Finite Gallery, Leeds, West Yorkshire. Showcasing Marcus Levine's unique nail sculptures, aluminium nails on wooden Panels. Figurative, and non representational sculptures. Paintings and whiskey sculptures, wire wool sculpture amongst other work.
- Wassily Kandinsky Art Kandinsky is rowdy. I didn't have very much music to pick from so I'm sorry if gets on anyones nerves, its not my favorite either.
- De Stijl Rave This is to tide over my Art History teacher until I can get my final project to her *sweatdrop* EDIT: The project is ESPECIALLY funny because De Stijl is supposed to be a non-representational style. So you're covering peoples' faces with non-representational things. Which is kind of amusing but trippy and weird. De Stijl Painting used: Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow by Piet Mondrian Music: Cruel Angel Thesis by Takahashi Youko Butchered People in Order of Appearance: -Lady Gaga -Gackt -Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2) -Botticelli's "Birth of Venus" -Richard Nixon -A really fat cat -GLaDOS (Portal) -Axel, Roxas, Xion (Kingdom Hearts) -Jake Sully, Neytiri (Avatar) -da Vinci's "Mona Lisa" -Claesz' "Vanitas still life" (NOT Kingdom Hearts) -YuGiOh Card -original drawing -Frazetta's "Death Dealer" -Frank Lloyd Wright -Edmund Blackadder -EverQuest2 Screenshot -Dore's "Vision of Death" -Illustration from Huckleberry Finn -Indiana Jones -Mr. T -another original drawing
- Trinity United Methodist Church, York Pennsylvania USA - Abstract Designs in Stained Glass Windows Non-pictorial stained glass windows at Trinity United Methodist Church, 241 E. King St., York PA 17403. Phone 717 854 5795.
- ABSTRACT EPIPHANIES: Artworks by Phillip O'Sullivan artpos@...ABSTRACT EPIPHANIES: Non-representational artworks by Phillip O'Sullivan Museum and Public Gallery artist. Listed in several artbooks and art directories. International artist and collections. Private Art Dealer Gallery exhibitions. Request a copy of this slideshow. Display proudly.
- Walking tidal time-spaces: Part 1. Owain Jones This is an experimental video work about landscape. It is an attempt at non-representational research/performance into the entanglements of memory, embodied practice, self and place. It is an attempt at autotopography - a term coined by Deirdre Heddon. I dont make much claim to its overall quality but I hope it worth considering as an experiment in developing new non-representational techniques of research and presentation. It was made in 2008 and show as Walking tidal time-spaces of the Bristol Channel shore; video and autoethnographies of memoried place: Plenary Paper, Rural Walking session: Peripatetic Practices: A Workshop on Walking. Royal Holloway, University of London (ESRC sponsored), 31 03 2008. I am a UK based human geographer with interests in place, landscape, memory, nature-society and more besides. Owain Jones I have had to split it into two parts to fit You Tube requirements!!
twitter about nonrepresentational
- meghanmaryyy: The show Catfish is addicting and fascinating with a terrible nonrepresentational name
- peeterbear: @nutellaisbrown draw a nonrepresentational object that looks like its moving
- ashleynicolehtx: RT @GusBeTriflin: The colors aren't right in this pic.. But HAPPY 21 @ashleynicolehtx #acrylics #paint #nonrepresentational #f http://t.co/lX7WHbhV
- peteroscope: @martyreyes31 2/2 Nonrepresentational: Spirit of Business, UP CBA
- peteroscope: @martyreyes31 diba subjective naman ang art so pwede maging represenational or nonrepresentational accdg to observers' meaning construct? :)
- martyreyes31: What are the nonrepresentational outdoor public artworks around UPD? #help
- GusBeTriflin: The colors aren't right in this pic.. But HAPPY 21 @ashleynicolehtx #acrylics #paint #nonrepresentational #f http://t.co/lX7WHbhV
- injects: matzoh naps preserve's confidences burritos garter's nicer syphon nonrepresentational perpetrators !promote
- Self_Storage_PR: RT @metaphorminute: an intoxication is a relocation: easiest, nonrepresentational
- metaphorminute: an intoxication is a relocation: easiest, nonrepresentational
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about nonrepresentational
“BEST Practices for a BETTER world - BECAUSE consultancy services to enable for-profit and non-profit organisations to use the power of information technologies, cloud computing, best practices and strategies for the business of changing the world”
— BECAUSE - Best practices for a better world, blog.be-cause.be
“Download a free 15-page PDF primer of Integral Ecology here home what's new professional personal cultural social cool stuff. site design by ursa minor”
— + - blog,
“National Legal and Policy Center is a nonpartisan foundation promoting ethics in public life through investigation, research, education and legal action. to two nonmembers the union represented at US Airways who objected to the payment of dues in support of IAM's nonrepresentational activities”
— Blogs | National Legal and Policy Center,
“By spending the arbitration award money on nonrepresentational rather than representational expenditures, the union in effect increased the agency fees owed by the objecting nonmember for representational expenses, Judge Harry Pregerson wrote for the appeals court”
— Blog | National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation,
“A Short Guide to Major Art Movements Print Blog Entry. Add To Social Network. RSS Feed. Abstract Expressionism: American art movement of the 1940s that emphasized form and color within a nonrepresentational framework. Jackson Pollock initiated the revolutionary technique of splattering”
— A Short Guide to Major Art Movements - Fine Art Blog - ArtRev,
“yvumua6395's blog - 相关的主题文章: http://bkgjod8377.blog.qrobo.jp/2010/10/26/rldq-fzdw/ http://ewyriw5923.blog.qrobo.jp/2010/10/25/wbjn-gxqx/ a,spermophile squirrel chasteness plainness spermatozoon gamete chastise chasten”
— Kind Industries™ The Network for Models & Photographers,
“Abstract art is generally understood to be the form of art that does not depict objects in the natural world, but instead uses shapes and colors in a nonrepresentational or subjective way. Classic Cartoons Blog. Music Education Blog. Oil Paintings Blog. Copyright © 2010 All rights”
— Painting | Artist Blog :: Galleries & Painting,
related keywords for nonrepresentational
- non representational art
- non representational theory
- non representational art definition
- non representational graphics
- non representational sculpture
- non representational art examples
- non representational paintings
- nonrepresentational geographies
- non representational artists
- non representational work
- non representational art and abstract art
- non representational art vs abstract
- non representational art define
- non representational art meaning
- non representational art paintings
- non representational art images
- non representational art blogs
- non representational artwork