- Clive Coates writes: "Fuller, plumper, oakier and more substantial in all respects than the Musigny. Clive Coates writes: "Fuller, plumper, oakier and more substantial in all respects than the Musigny. — “1997 Romanée St. Vivant, Grand Cru, Drouhin - SKU 1034269”,
- Definition of Quited with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. erosible, outbribes, undine, oakier, eosinic, treasury, job'. — “Quited: Definition with Quited Pictures and Photos”, lexic.us
- Buy a case of wine according to your own individual preferences. Highlight 1 from each drop down menu, 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice: Highlight 1 from each drop down menu, 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice:. — “Special Requests for Wine Online”, online-wine-
- - Read product reviews on Don Julio Tequila Reposado - Spirits and Beers. Overall Rating: 4 stars from 1 consumer reviews at . Cons: Sweeter, flatter, oakier "more" means "less" this time. — “Don Julio Tequila Reposado Reviews. Buying Guides & Consumer”,
- Definition of oakier in the Medical Dictionary. oakier explanation. Information about oakier in Free online English dictionary. What is oakier? Meaning of oakier medical term. What does oakier mean?. — “oakier - definition of oakier in the Medical dictionary - by”, medical-
- A serious red for the price. With complex notes of spice, leather, herbs and dried blackberry, it leans to an oakier Spanish style. Finca Flichman 2007 Misterio Malbec. A serious red for the price. With complex notes of spice, leather, herbs and dried blackberry, it leans to an oakier Spanish style. — “Finca Flichman 2007 Misterio Malbec 2007 Malbec | Wine”,
- There is one place that you've always counted on to save time, save money, and keep up with the quality of your life. One Place. Your Place. ShopRite! by California winemaker Robert Mondavi as a way to distinguish his softer oakier style from the classic un-oaked leaner versions. — “ShopRite Supermarkets”,
- oakier. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 18 September 2008, at 16:09. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike. — “oakier - Wiktionary”,
- Chardonnay ranges in style, with some oakier versions contributing to taste. Winemakers may lightly toast the inner surface of barrels, allowing the smoky oak or toasty characters to be detected in the final product. — “Livermore CA Wineries, Vineyards & Wine Tasting Tours”,
- Reserve Chardonnay 2009 (new release) If the Main Chardonnay is a sun dress, this is an evening gown. Main Chardonnay 2007 Slightly oakier style than the 2006, with crisp acidity. — “Wine List and Tasting Notes for Treleaven Wines”,
- 6 letter words beginning with O: oafish, oakers, oakier. — “6 letter O words : 6 letter words beginning with O”,
- Grilled vegetables with their toasty woody flavour work better with an oakier wine such as barrel-fermented Chardonnay. Try grilling these ingredients and going for an oakier wine. These are just a few tips for pairing wines with salads, but there. — “A glass of wine with your salad. | Killer Salad Recipes”,
- Merlot has gone from a popular, soft, fruity, easy-to-drink wine to an oakier style, which we found during The Chronicle's 2007 look at Napa Merlots from the 2003 and easy-to-drink wine to an oakier style, which we found during The. — “Comments Page: Napa Valley and Sonoma Merlot”,
- Powerful and full-bodied with a LOT of fruit. 91 points from Falstaff Wine Guide. 87 - "Oakier than TscheppeÃ?Â³ regular bottling but ultimately not any more pleasureable. — “ / VIN'O Tscheppe Pinot Gris Reserve 2001”,
- oakier use in phrases and idioms. Idioms with oakier. oakier in expressions. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Fuller and oakier than the burgundy above, this is still subtle, precise and elegant -- perhaps better if your crayfish are swimming their way through a creamy sauce. — “oakier - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and”,
- A popular and common white found worldwide, Sauvignon Blanc offers a crisp, clean profile with vibrant acidity and a refreshing citrus fruitiness. as a way to distinguish his softer oakier style from the classic un-oaked leaner versions. — “Health Center | Nature's Bounty - Perfect for Every Body”,
- Tasting notes, food pairings and bottle price for River Ridge Winery Norton wine. The Norton tends to be spicy and oakier. FOOD PAIRING. Contact River Ridge Winery for food pairing recommendations. SUGGESTED. — “River Ridge Winery Norton | Norton - Dry, Red”,
- How to Buy White Wine for a Barbecue. White wine will stand up to barbecue fare just as well as a good beer or perfectly mixed margarita. White wine isn't just for fancier barbecues either. It can be enjoyed with perfectly prepared (older chardonnays tend to be "oakier"), the smoky wood flavors from. — “How to Buy White Wine for a Barbecue | ”,
- Submitted by Oakier--- When the founders of our country put together the concept of Actually, Oakier, the concept of copyright goes back much further. — “boycott- - Article: Copyright and Media”, boycott-
related videos for oakier
- ARKIE SHIBLEY I'm a Poor Oakie
- Oakie Doke and the New Pet (Rhubarb & Chutney Re-Write) A retake on the classic Oakie Doke series. Be warned; the views expressed by the characters are appallingly ignorant. Easily offended? Don't watch, then you won't have anything to whinge about!
- Jack Oakie Belts One Out With The Girls Jack Oakie sings "Joe Jazz" with the chorus from 1930
- Jimmy Patton - Oakie's In The Pokie Jimmy Patton - Oakie's In The Pokie ,50s ,slideshow
- The Brothers Horse at the West Oakie Turkey Shoot The Brothers Horse performing live at the Boiler Bar Theater, Jon Sarriugarte as MC, video by Basil Glew-Galloway
- Okie Boogie The Baylor Brothers western swing band on Perth TV in 1992. The brothers (with Ed Colbourne on drums) were joined by Lucky Oceans (steel) and Richard Danker (bass) for a tour of the west.
- TED HEATH ~ OAKIE BOOGIE ~ 1953 ~ VOCAL LITA ROZA British big band leader Ted Heath Oakie Boogie 1953 vocal Lita Roza
- Video Tribute: The Prep Step, Helen Kane & Jack Oakie; Jesse Stafford Orchestra The Prep Step is from the 1929 movie Sweetie, and was danced by Helen Kane and Jack Oakie. This version is by the Jesse Stafford Orchestra, and is a 1929 original 78. The accompanying photos start out with publicity stills for The Prep Step (there were a series of 9, but I only have these), and then segues into screen captures from the movie itself. Hope you enjoy.
- Hank Swatley - Oakie Boogie Another Foot Tapper From Rockabilly Rarities
- Jonny Gates Roping Calves on Oakie Roping Calves on the calf roping machine Oakie.
- Oakie - The Worlds Greatest We're finally together! It's taken many months, but nothing can break us now. Oakie is a 6 year old thoroughbred mare, standing at 16hh. It's taken a while for me to get this video together, and get all the photos and footage of her. As you can tell, I don't have many. I recently got a new camera, best camera ever, so I mainly have stills of her, because I don't use the video camera much, as its bad quality lol. Anyway, my favorite photo in here would have to be of her rearing. Surprisingly its turned out well, because it was taken from the other side of the paddock and then cropped. Anyway, hope you enjoy, please comment and rate! Also, don't give me advice, I can see my mistakes. It looks like I have really bad hands in one of the clips, however, I'm actually trying to stop her from bolting because she had way to much energy. And to stop Oaks from breaking gate, normally half halts work, but if she has a load of unused energy, well, it doesn't. So yeah, basically, my horse, I know her better than you. Okay, thats good enough, I trust you to be nice (: I DO NOT OWN THE SONG! FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!! The Story - Oakie was born at Maringa Park, sired by Jubilee Bay. She was sold as a yearling to her last owner, who trained her in dressage, even though she has the jumper blood lines. She was known for running away from her owner, and putting her head up when you try and put the bridle on. When I bought her a few months ago, her old owner was trying to get her on ...
- RARE RURAL ROCKABILLY!!! HANK SWATLEY- OAKIE BOOGIE!!!! SOUTHERN RURAL REDNECK FANTASTIC ROCKABILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably you won't see this label everyday....
- Oakie Doke - After The Next Programme
- Oakie Vs Fatkid - Someone Like You 2009 not amazing qaulity. recorded off judge jules weekend warm up on radio 1
- Helen Kane & Jack Oakie in SWEETIE, 1929 - Part 1 of 3 Helen Kane and Jack Oakie had incredible chemistry, and it is a real cinematic tragedy that their one movie, SWEETIE, was chopped up for television so that many of their scenes are now missing. (27 minutes appear to be missing from today's existing print. Existing publicity stills show what some of the scenes may have looked like.) A second movie co-starring them was planned, but cancelled because of the massive movie-musical cancellations in early 1931. In this precious scene, their characters meet each other for the first time and are intensely attracted to each other. "Are you here for good?" "For *good*?... Not now (that I've met you, baby)." If you watch closely, right after he says that they act as if they're about to kiss, only to be interrupted by the Professor. Helen's hand cuts down in a sharp gesture as if she's saying, "Darn it!"
- Oakie Doke Gets Fit The last scene I posted was quite popular, so here is another scene I animated from the dim and distant past.The big man himself having a "Gollum" moment then getting a cramp! Produced by Cosgrove Hall Films.
- Terrorism - feat. Venom, Diago, Bicasso, Oakie, Black Icon, Blackheart, DL from the album Beats, Flows, and Videos. 2002. Great album made possible by Bicasso. Produced by Venom
- CBBC Oakie Doke and the New Pet
- That's The Spirit Jack Oakie Andy Devine Gene Lockhart In That's The Spirit (1945) Jack Oakie as a ghost uses his flute to influence mortals Gene Lockhart (Miracle on 34th Street) and Andy Devine (Island in the Sky). In the 2nd half of the clip other cast are identified. In addition to those, the film starred Buster Keaton (who appears in another clip I posted) and Johnny Coy.
- Oakie Doke Bakes A Cake Oakie Doke Bakes a cake.I did all the animation for this scene.produced by Cosgrove Hall.I think the cake turned out OK!.
- Oakie Doke The start of an old TV show i used to watch that no one else remembers!
- Johnny Tyler - Oakie Boogie Country Boogie
- Buck Owens - California Oakie Great song from Buck Owens
- Ginger Rogers sings "Used To Be You" Ginger Rogers and Jack Oakie. Ginger does some pretty slick dance moves in my opinion.
- Helen Kane & Jack Oakie in SWEETIE, 1929 - Part 2 of 3 - He's So Unusual and The Prep Step Although there is already a very popular version of this clip already on YouTube, I've uploaded this one to include all of their dialogue at the beginning of the scene. Helen Kane and Jack Oakie had incredible chemistry, and it is a real cinematic tragedy that their one movie, SWEETIE, was chopped up for television so that many of their scenes are now missing. (27 minutes appear to be missing from today's existing print. Existing publicity stills show what some of the scenes may have looked like.) A second movie co-starring them was planned, but cancelled because of the massive movie-musical cancellations in early 1931. In this precious scene, the chemistry between them is very evident in the break between songs and during the dance
- Jack Oakie & Buster Keaton in Heaven - That's The Spirit In That's The Spirit (1945), from Heaven Jack Oakie and Buster Keaton watch over Oakie's daughter, Peggy Ryan (Hawaii 5-0), on Earth with Gene Lockhart and June Vincent. Could this be the basis for Rodgers & Hammerstein's Carousel? Gene Lockhart (June Lockhart's father) appeared in the film version of Carousel too. That's The Spirit also starred Andy Devine, Irene Ryan (Beverly Hillbillies), Johnny Coy, and Arthur Treacher.
- The Great Dictator - Benzini Napaloni All Scenes (Türkçe Altyazılı) Part II Benzini Napaloni - The Most Funny Dictator of the World
- Oakie Doke mixed the Old school TV show with my own mix of it Hope you enjoy it
- ELLA MAE MORSE ~ OKIE BOOGIE ~ 1951 ELLA MAE MORSE ~ OAKIE BOOGIE ~A 1951
- Maddox Bros & Rose - Oakie Boogie 1940/50s Country Boogie
- Helen Kane & Jack Oakie in Sweetie, 1929 - Part 3 of 3 - Alma Mammy and Kissing Scene Helen Kane and Jack Oakie had incredible chemistry, and it is a real cinematic tragedy that their one movie, SWEETIE, was chopped up for television so that many of their scenes are now missing. (27 minutes appear to be missing from today's existing print. Existing publicity stills show what some of the scenes may have looked like.) A second movie co-starring them was planned, but cancelled, perhaps because of the massive movie-musical cancellations in 1930. In this multi-part clip, Jack does his cinema-history-making performance of Alma Mammy, which made history because at the movie premiere the audience reaction was so strong that they were forced to stop the movie, run it back, and repeat the number before the movie could continue. Jack credited Helen with being the one who told him to go straight into his Al Jolson impression without stopping to announce what he was going to do (which was the way it was originally scripted). Jack had to fight the studio to do it Helen's way, and the fact that she was right was proven when the premiere audience demanded an encore. Something to watch for is when Jack says, "Sugar baby," and then looks off camera at Helen and says, "boop-boopity boop-boop..." Immediately following the song, is the adorable little kissing scene between them. Jack wants the light out so that no one will interrupt them this time (see part 1). I can't understand what Helen is saying, but Jack says, "Ix-nay, Ix-nay the spotlight." (Ix-nay is Pig Latin for "nix ...
- Scene from Oakie Doke This is a scene from Cosgrove Hall's Oakie Doke. I did all the animation . Directed by Brian Little. Puppets by Mackinnon and Saunders.
- Jack Oakie - The Fella With The Flute - in That's The Spirit Jack Oakie sings The Fella With The Flute in a Woodnymph Ballet from That's The Spirit (1945). Victoria Horne watches from the audience as June Vincent disappears. The film also starred Gene Lockhart (Miracle on 34th Street), Andy Devine, Buster Keaton, Peggy Ryan (Hawaii 5-0), Arthur Treacher, and Irene Ryan (Granny on Beverly Hillbillies).
- SUNY-ESF / ESF's New Mascot 'Oakie' ESF's New Mascot 'Oakie' - ESF President Neil Murphy introduced Oakie the acorn to an enthusiastic crowd of students in the Bray Hall rotunda. As ESF's new mascot, Oakie will appear at a variety of college events. Oakie was chosen by the student body to represent the college's growing athletic program.
- Hank C. Burnette - "Oakie Boogie" Another obscurity comin' up...my version of Hank Swatley's "Oakie Boogie", a track that at one time many a blue moon ago was spinnin' around in European rock'n roll circles as a 'supposed to be' track that Elvis had cut for SUN before he left, which of course is just that...a rumour!! I recorded this version sometime in the late ´70s, if my memory doesn't fail me, after hearing the original version, released on the small and obscure Aaron label in 1959 (b/w "I Can't Help It"). One of those thousands upon thousands of obscure outtakes on Rockabilly that flourished during the immortal ´50s. Simple and straight forward, both as far as music and lyrics are concerned, but..hey..quite enjoyable to tap your toes to if you ain't got something else on your mind! Enjoy...
- OAKIE DOKE!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER!!!!
- Thomas Intro - Oakie Doke Style - Featuring Toby Here's another Thomas Intro I made, this time Oakie Doke's Theme. Note: Thomas footage is copyrighted by HiT Entertainment, and no money has been made off this video.
- JACK GUTHRIE - OAKIE BOOGIE (78) CAPITOL-2128 (great hillbilly bop!)
twitter about oakier
- nSquib: nSquib: Was really looking forward to drinking this K Vintners The Boy, but it's a lot oakier than I remember. Maybe it's the vintage (2008)?
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about oakier
“I thought this was an interesting post about the current craft brewing craze of (or at least the beer geeks infatuation with) ever bigger, hoppier, oakier, and”
— Lager haters on RateBeer |,
“You don't need an excuse to spend time in Melbourne. At least, I don't. It's Australia's most cosmopolitan city, with a fantastic food and wine styles are more common than they were a decade ago, despite the preference of certain American critics for richer, oakier, more alcoholic wines”
— Australia: the joy of Melbourne | Tim's Blog,
“Napa Valley Winery Exchange: Buy wines online, read wine reviews, learn about wines, shop for wines. The best place for buying wines online and the largest selection is at ”
— Napa Valley Winery Exchange :: Blog :: Mendocino In Motion,
“Your source for accurate, timely and unbiased information about Northern California wine and wineries. Winery listings, event listings, wine reviews, articles, news, a glossary and more”
— Authenticity or 100 Point Scores, Matt Kramer or Steve,
“I remember very well the first time I dined at Le Bernardin. It was in the early to mid '90s. I was in NYC with my wife to attend a medical meeting and it was the first time that we”
— Docsconz- The Blog: Le Bernardin 2009 - The Savories,
“Social Wine Bar | Restaurant: Charleston, SC | 843 577 5665 judicious amounts of new barrels have become the norm, producing a rounder, oakier style of wine.Â If Chablis is all about finesse, heavily oaked Chard is about as graceful as a newbornâ€™s first steps”
— Social Wine Bar " Blog,
“Picked up this growler at the soon to be closing Laurelwood Pizza Pub, over my first actual pizza from the restaurant. It was good, but the beer was great”
— Beer review on beer from laurelwood pizza pub, el rojo___,
“Sommelier Journal - Living with Chardonnay (Whether We Like It or Not) But there are plenty of dishes that actually taste better with wines that are bigger, oakier and lower in acidity. Dishes that make a Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling and Grüner Veltliner taste weak and puny, lean and mean”
— Sommelier Journal Forum | Living with Chardonnay (Whether We,