- Welcome to the Oxford Amateur Racing Series (OARS) View Photos at Don's Site. The Oxford Amateur Racing Series was founded on the concept of fun, and is open to all skippers sailing boats with a minimum overall length of 18 feet. There is no format for filing protests in OARS competition. — “Oxford Amateur Racing Series”,
- Definition of oars in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of oars. Pronunciation of oars. Translations of oars. oars synonyms, oars antonyms. Information about oars in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “oars - definition of oars by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- OARS-Online is a website used to promote Rowing in the Central Florida (Orlando) area. The site is primarily used for rowers and visitors to read information about the sport of rowing, our crew, and upcoming events. — “Orlando Area Rowing Society”, oars-
- As they lean back, towards the vessel's bow, the blade of their oars sweeps the water towards the stern, providing forward thrust - see lever. The oars used for transportation come in a variety of sizes. The oars used in small dinghies or rafts can be. — “oar: Definition from ”,
- Oars Manufacturers & Oars Suppliers Directory - Find a Oars Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Oars Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Oars-Oars Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on ”,
- History of the design: Durham Boat Company started manufacturing Sculling oars in 1988 and by 1989 the first sets were used at the World Rowing Championship in Bled. We introduced the adjustable carbon scull handles in 1991 and sweeps in 1992. — “Durham Boat Company - Oars”,
- Oars - 5,591 results like the Solstice Large Aluminum Oar Set, 7ft Economy Oar, Solstice Plastic Oar Set, Sevylor Oars Heavy Duty Aluminum Shaft, Decorative Nautical Wooden Rowing Boat Oar Ivory 72", SAWYER Standard Utility Oar, and more Oars. — “Oars - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review”,
- Buy the world's leading rowing machine direct from the people who make it. Concept2, manufacturer of rowing machines for 30 years from our Vermont headquarters. — “Concept2: Dreissigacker Racing Oars”, concept2.com
- Find oars information including oars images, news, videos, blogs, and shopping. Join OARS on a 2010 white water rafting or multisport adventure vacation in the U.S., Galapagos. — “Oars Information”,
- Oars definition, (used as a command to the crew of a scull or other similar boat to cease rowing and hold the oars horizontal with blades feathered.) See more. — “Oars | Define Oars at ”,
- Oars (オーズ, Ōzu) is labeled as the 900th Zombie of Gekko Moriah's Zombie Army and is the only Special Zombie classified. His corpse was kept in a large refrigerator, waiting for the day he would be awakened. He is a gigantic beast that used to. — “Oars - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines”,
- Buy oars, Sporting Goods items on eBay. Find great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Collectibles items and get what you want now!. — “oars items - Get great deals on Sporting Goods, Clothing”,
- Makers of handcrafted wooden oars and paddles, as well as marine hardware, pack baskets, canoe parts and accessories. — “Wooden Rowing Oars - Shaw & Tenney”,
- Coveted and cherished by Northwestern rafters and driftboaters for twenty years, these oars have been tested and proven on whitewater rivers worldwide. Sawyer Laminated Oars feature full length tapered shafts for a balance and feel available only in wood. — “Welcome to Sawyer Paddles and Oars”,
- Whether you're white water rafting, drift boating or just enjoying a lazy day of fishing, our composite oars require less maintenance than wood oars and have over twice the breaking strength of aluminum, yet they're 40% lighter. Cataract Oars Video. — “Cataract Oars”,
- Oars have a flat blade at one end. Oarsmen grasp the oar at the other As they lean back, towards the vessel's bow, the blade of their oars sweeps the water towards the stern, providing forward thrust - see lever. — “Oar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Myspace Music profile for Oars. Download Oars Psychedelic / Tropical / Concrete music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Oars's blog. — “Oars on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music”,
- Find a great selection of boating paddles and oars at Academy Sports & Outdoors. — “Paddles & Oars”,
- Croker Oars - the world leader in rowing oars, sculling oars and surf oars for competition and training. — “Welcome to Croker Oars, Australia”,
- We carry Oars and Oar accessories by Carlisle, Cataract, Clavey, Gull and Sawyer for Oars are your first and most important link to the river and should be selected with care. — “Oars”,
- Join OARS on a 2010 white water rafting or multisport adventure vacation in the U.S., Galapagos Islands, Peru, Fiji & more. Enjoy the best in river rafting & hiking fun with a leader in whitewater rafting & adventure travel, worldwide, since 1969. — “O.A.R.S. Whitewater Rafting”,
- ShopWiki has 2549 results for oars, including 59" Aluminum Oars, Cataract Sgg 8.5ft Oar Shaft, Black, Carlisle Oar Shaft 9, and Cataract Oar Blades 6 1/4". — “oars”,
related videos for oars
- Rafting & Adventure Travel with OARS Explore the Journey Whitewater rafting, sea kayaking & hiking in California, Colorado, Grand Canyon, Idaho, Oregon, Utah, Wyoming & British Columbia with professional guides and top notch equipment Since 1969. All trips include beautiful scenery, active adventure & gourmet meals.
- Drift Boat Fly Fishing Idaho Oars Shallow Draft Diamond SDDX DVD on Sale $10 free shipping! http Technical Details for premier oars SDDX Shallow Draft Diamond and the new X-Series Skiffs. Investment Property of a lifetime Brought to you by and
- OARS Chilko Multi-Sport Whitewater Rafting Do it all during the Chilko Multi-Sport with OARS: This lodge based adventure features whitewater rafting, heli-hiking, horseback riding and sea kayaking in the beautiful British Columbia wilderness.
- Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Video OARS Grand Canyon rafting on the Colorado River is the ultimate adventure. OARS offers more rafting trip choices in the Grand Canyon than any other outfitter, from 4 to 19 days. It's all here epic scenery, crystalline creeks, waterfalls, hiking, and world-class whitewater.
- Folding Pop Up Boat with attached oars & back rest is my Favorite My personal favorite pop up boat with oars and back rest - - - - This version is my favorite, but still competes with the no-parts boat . . . It's formed from 1/2 inch thick material, and using 1/4 inch thick material for the oars and back rest. - - - - - - - - The concepts of the folding paddle blade and folding pop up Emergency Flood Craft were developed immediately following inefficiencies of the system in dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, 08/29/05 - - - - - With a quick and almost instant assembly, the light weight emergency craft may be stored in a small vehicle's trunk for a spur of the moment fishing spot, - or can be stored in an apartment, or closet, or under the bed for a quick response to an emergency flood situation. - - - - - - Not All Versions Are Shown. Several more in the works on paper. - emergencypaddler@
- whispertown 2000 sings "pushing oars" whispertown 2000 sings "pushing oars" in santa rosa, ca
- Break Out the Oars This is the signature camp song of Camp Manito-Wish. We sing it after all of our extended canoeing/kayaking/backpacking trips when we enter the camp. It's pretty much a "Welcome home!" song. Break out the oars Course set for Manito-Wish Swing on those oars Gotta get to Manito-Wish Had a good trip Now let a rip for home Let's trim the ship We'll get her on her way Can't say goodbye We'll come again someday Swingin' out smooth We're in the groove for home Let's sing as we paddle Swing as we paddle Heading for the place we love Give out while you're rowing Shout while you're rowing Sing it to the skies above Now comes the time Time for our song to cease Camp's just ahead Over the lake due east We're nearly there Never a care back home
- hey girl-OAR (letterman) oar live on david letterman
- Rogue River White Water Rafting | OARS Rogue River whitewater trips make great family vacations for couples or singles. OARS Rogue River Trips include great whitewater rafting and hiking, beautiful scenery, wildlife, gourmet riverside cuisine & wine tasting. Check out this HD video to get a sneak peak of the action.
- OARS Cataract Canyon Whitewater Rafting Rafting adventures on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon.
- OARS Lower Salmon River Rafting Take a rafting trip on Oregon's Lower Salmon with America's largest whitewater rafting company, OARS
- 4 Folding Boats & Oars deployed from a 5th boat in 55 seconds - 1 patent, several pending 55 Seconds is All it Takes to Deploy 4 Emergency Boats With Their Attached Means Of Propulsion, and which are 2 Folded Paddles of the Same Material - - - This Short Video introduces Multi-stages of Deployment, and Shown On Land And Water. - and while made from only one single substrate. EMail from Bob: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I have studied boat design and owned many boats through my 67 years, often one or two boats bought and sold annually. Yours is the most original that I ever have seen. The setup and instant pop-out are amazing. As a fisherman who loves to squeeze into smaller less available lakes, your boat looks neat. However, it probably is not practical for fishing. But I can dream. Do you sell plans or the complete boat? Might be fun to have one. Bob in Michigan In reply to Bob; thank you for your positive comment. Have you seen all of the videos ? See this one in Particular: My two sons and I have stood up within one of our over 40 or so prototypes and have rocked it violently from side to side without capsizing the craft. That version has an interior cabin space of 26 inches by 10 feet. My wife and I have gone out on a lake many times in one craft with a battery, trolling motor, fishing poles and an ice chest. We have also clamped two boats together with my wife and daughter in one craft, and myself and the motor and battery and other items being within the second and attached craft. There are now suppliers of ...
- Tuolumne River Rafting HD Video | OARS OARS offers whitewater rafting trips on the Tuolumne River near Yosemite National Park seven months a year. Options include 1-, 2- or 3-day trips from big water in the spring to award-winning Wine on the River trips throughout the season. A Tuolumne rafting trip works perfectly into a California vacation to San Francisco, Napa Valley and the California coast.
- OARS White Water Rafting Adventure Vacations CA - OARS has been providing California whitewater rafting and adventure travel vacations for nearly 40 years and we know how to create the magic on a classic California river rafting trip stunning western scenery, exciting whitewater rapids and captivating companionship.. We provide CA rafting trips on nine Northern California rivers, rated Class II-V, and whether you are a beginner or an expert, we have a California rafting trip to suit your thirst for adventure. Our elite crew of professional and enthusiastic California rafting guides will carefully guide you down these scenic rivers and OARS uses high-quality, impeccably maintained equipment with your comfort in mind.
- Hurricane Katrina Emergency Folding Boat with Oars has NO PARTS This new concept of a folding paddle blade and NO-PARTS Emergency Flood Craft was developed immediately following inefficiencies of the system in dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, 08/29/05. - - - - - With a 35 second assembly, and a 12 second dis-assembly, the light weight emergency craft may be stored in a small vehicle's trunk for a spur of the moment fishing spot, - or can be stored in an apartment, or closet, or under the bed for a quick response to an emergency flood situation. - - - - - Several models include folding units with attached folding oars as a means of propulsion, and with some being designed for stacking several dozen emergency water crafts upon a single pallet for retail display, or storage. See ( More from pioneerpaddler ) - - - - - One of the biggest targeted markets may include the same unit being stored within any basement as a stand-by protection to dry-keep any especially valuable items during a sump pump failure or potential flood situation. - Most of our designs will store in most any closet or basement corner, and which needs only 4 inches by 32 inches by 48 inches of storage space. - The term "NO PARTS" means exactly that. . . No hardware, elastic cords, tools or fasteners needed for its 35 second and less assembly. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The very same water craft shown in the video has also held 2 persons with a car battery and electric trolling motor and full ice chest and fishing rods on many ...
- Skepticism - Alloy - Oars In The Dusk (High Quality) Oars in the dusk - 256 KBit/s The sun may have stopped rising Light in mornings growing Horizon sky from sea dividing Clouds of waves separating Grey have been our days For longer than one will remember Nor a breath of wind in weeks And ages of the last rainfall Yet the oars strike into the dusk Steadily keep the rowlocks sounding Left the morning bring land or more sea Into the dusk will the oars lead us Grey is night Grey new dawn Grey the light Grey light gone Feel no wind See no shores Never shall we turn back Never shall we stop Let the sun stop rising Moon at nights appearing Clear sky between clouds flashing Night from day differing Grey shall be our days For as long as journey remains We welcome cold and rough wind Into the dusk will the oar lead us - All music and lyrics by SKEPTICISM Recorded in the fall 2008 Produced by SKEPTICISM Cover Design by SKEPTICISM & Evildisko Video Picture by NecroticSuffering www.skepticism.fi
- One Piece Oars Jr. vs Kuma
- OARS California Whitewater Rafting Guide School OARS California Whitewater Rafting Guide School aka OARS California Whitewater Boot Camp
- Snake River Rafting in Hells Canyon | OARS HD Video Snake River whitewater rafting in Hells Canyon offers one of the most exciting Idaho whitewater rafting vacations through the deepest gorge in North America. Experience the river in a raft, dory or inflatable kayak and enjoy easy side hikes, Native American sites and gourmet camping.
- Sails, Oars and 2012 A short film profiling Erith Yacht Club and Erith Rowing Club in Kent. The film looks at the history of the clubs, the nature of the clubs today and how the Olympic Games in 2012 is affecting them.
- SuidAkrA - Gilded Oars
- Future Fitness - Body Oars - Running the Body - Not the Legs In the Future you will not wear out your joints to keep your body and heart strong.
- OARS v. Plant Dual 2010. Women's JV. Orlando Area Rowing Society vs. Plant High School Women's JV Coxswain: Dani Buchheister We decided to make the race mean something. So we rowed it for people. We wrote their names on a sheet of paper and tucked them in our unisuits right over our hearts. It was a beautiful race.
- Adventure Awaits with OARS Experience a world of adventure through the lens of lifestyle and environmental photographer Justin Bailie. Justin has joined OARS on more than 15 unique adventures in western North America. Experience the natural serenity, fun and adrenaline of an OARS experience, showcasing some of the most iconic landscapes in the West.
- OARS Chilko River Trip - Aug 2007 OARS Chilko River White Water Rafting Trip British Columbia, Canada August 19-25, 2007
- Tide and the River Rising (Oars) Cindy Kallet and Grey Larsen perform Cindy's original song in Lyons, Colorado with guitar and harmonium. Cindy recorded this song on her album, "Dreaming Down a Quiet Line", which is available at her website: For more information on Cindy and Grey, their recordings and much more, please visit and their individual websites and http
- OAR - Shattered (lyrics) enjoy subscribe & request
- Competitive Rowing Tips & Techniques : An Overview of Competitive Rowing Oars From sleeve and the collar to the shaft and the blade, learn all about the parts of competitive rowing sweep oars and sculling oars, plus get tips on oar maintenance for rowers in this free competitive sports video lesson.Expert: Anna-Marie de Zwager Bio: Anna-Marie de Zwager has been a Canadian Olympic rower for the past five years. She comes from an athletic background, participating in such sports as field hockey (5 yrs. Filmmaker: Melissa Schenk
- Green River Rafting HD Video | OARS A Utah rafting vacation on the Green River through the Gates of Lodore in Dinosaur National Monument is the ultimate adventure vacation for families, couples, singles or small groups seeking a laid-back vacation.
- Main Salmon River | OARS HD Video Idaho River rafting on the Main Salmon is one of the most popular rafting vacations in North America. The river begins in high country forest, passes through one of the deepest canyons in the lower 48 and includes miles of fun Class III whitewater and natural hot springs.
- Body Oars - RAMBOS & LOBOS LOBOS™ are light effort massive body core building for mobility disabled people. RAMBOS™ are for athletes fitness beasts trainers and coaches, and players who want an advantage. RAMBOS work the core running power of athletes 4 to 8 times deeper then any other running strength exercise that fully loads knees. They can fail core running power in minutes. It is earth's most powerful fitness device, by many times. Proof? RAMBOS collect all of the core running motion resistance forces and deliver it in direct oppose to the big core running muscle contractions. Even hip compression is no more then standing still, because almost no resistance is pushing up the leg. ALL OTHER CARDIO/CORE MOBILITY BUILDING METHODS still waste 78-98% of core running motion resistance by compressing joints! And that even wears them out! LOBOS and RAMBOS are both over 90% efficient at opposing core muscle contractions! Nothing else on this planet comes close! First Look RAMBOS™ ©2010 High Efficiency Fitness Co
- Wooden boat build scratch built for outboard/oars This is a boat I built over August and 2 weeks into September just working maybe an hour or two a day on it. It now has the outboard running sweet and planes easily on the water! My first attempt ever at a boat!!
- how to leather oars at home THIS IS HOW I LEATHER MY OARS
- Cataract Oars short video A short video showing the manufacturing process for Cataract Oars (made in Salt Lake City, UT by ACI since 1983). Some good shots of the oars in use.
- Fishing kayak with oars and outriggers, Wavewalk Wavewalk fishing kayak with DIY outriggers and oars. Wayne Taylor, Florida.
- OARS Green and Yampa River Rafting Whitewater rafting the Green and Yampa Rivers through Dinosaur National Monument with OARS
- OARS Invitational 3/14 - Orlando, FL Saturday, March 14th, over 1000 student rowers mostly from Florida and Georgia bring their oars and best competitive spirit to OARS - Orlando Area Rowing Society's 11th Annual Invitational Regatta. It will be held on Turkey Lake in Orlando's Bill Fredrick Park from 8 am-5 pm and is considered one of the southeast's most prestigious rowing events. There will be food and merchandise for sale. There is a $4 park entry fee but the event is free to the public. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to watch the races. For more information and registration details go to www.oars-.
- "Karats" music video by Oars Music by Erin Earl Muehlenbach and David Bratton of Oars. Video, editing, and production by Doug Arney, Malaki Stahl, and Olivia Mendez of SoSpunWeSpunWest.
- OARS Dory Boats in Hance Rapid in the Grand Canyon Longtime dory boatmen, Bronco and Rondo, take clean lines through Hance Rapid on an October 2008 OARS Grand Canyon Dories trip.
twitter about oars
- SanDiegoWatch: Beating oars inspire beating cancer for SDSU athlete http://sns.ly/oRc5y4
- Perrym29aPauloC: ~Robert OrbenJust about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars
- jojokejohn: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. ~Latin Proverb
- Shubnumkhan: RT @thekashmiris: "If the wind will not serve, take to the oars." - Latino Proverb #Kashmir
- BriddyJ: RT @0ffWithHisHead: Treading water with my oars, glass galleons anchored, oceans floor Im diving down with all my gear in search of treasure, para mi corazon
- Milagrom29aGano: ~Robert OrbenJust about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars
- mizchelle03: It's time to bring this ship into the shore, and throw away the oars forever.
- DanetteMassimo3: A little later I heard the stroke of oars, growing nearer and nearer, and the calls of a man
- Darbym29aNorman: ~Rainer Maria RilkeWhen life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars
- Bendzeit: BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN, IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL.
- xyphosgab: Just about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars.
- Soonm29aKabigti: ~Rainer Maria RilkeWhen life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars
- thekashmiris: "If the wind will not serve, take to the oars." - Latino Proverb #Kashmir
- PagenElypsis: RT @funkoars: We got searched....We recorded It...We made a track. Sneaky Leak off the New Drapht Lp featuring the Dirty Oars... http://fb.me/wp4ikrRV
- Katlynm29aDawsJ: ~Rainer Maria RilkeWhen life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars
- Marcelawfl: cataract surgery: cataract symptoms, cataract oars, cataract surgery cost, cataract surgery complications http://bit.ly/eVwANd
- Denissedvj: caviness and cates: caviness oars, caviness beef packers, caviness packing, caviness synthetic boat oar http://bit.ly/hWWtVs
- 0ffWithHisHead: Treading water with my oars, glass galleons anchored, oceans floor Im diving down with all my gear in search of treasure, para mi corazon
- PagenElypsis: @selinamiles hey Selina, love your work on the theory/oars vids, do you have an email/contact number. Hope alls well!
- KyrieEleison24: @fck_loveee I hope they take her oars and poke holes in her boat after they do so she can stay there.
- PhillyMike: @loctastic @_S810 What about, um...Orr's Oars
- Felicitam29aMus: ~Robert OrbenJust about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars
- mochibyte: Stupid guy oars. Could not get any water today. :/
- Maritam29aLongc: ~Robert OrbenJust about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars
- Regnimalia: @Translink reporting problem with Seabus. Passengers asked to bring own oars. #ThreeHourCruise #DamnedIcebergs
- paulsomers: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe 3550
- LorileePlesnars: Furling the sail and lashing it securely about the mast, boom, sprit, and two pairs of spare oars, I threw it overboard
- MariaKorolov: @SimplyAnother @Kitely Free OARs here: http:///index.php?part=worlds
- LuisSennin: I uploaded a YouTube video -- Oars vs Marine Amv http://youtu.be/jffcD_8YIF4?a
- SimplyAnother: @Kitely @MariaKorolov Know where to get public domain/free/opensource oars?I would love to try some.Something else on the todo-oar xchange
- Francoisem29aSa: ~Robert OrbenJust about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars
- EmbroidMeFred: Paul Davis Restoration here to dry my carpets and walls. So much easier to run business without oars and sails! Thanks PDR!
- DSAINT35: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. An old Latin proverb! #bepositive
- OnlineWebTips: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. -Latin Proverb #quote
- claudianobrefr: "If the wind will not serve, take to the oars." -Latin proverb
- GarnetThrun5310: Just about a month from now I�m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars - Richard Halliburton.
- Grouptour: 2011 Lubbers Cup Regatta oars in for Grand Valley Rowing in West Michigan http://bit.ly/eiCWeI
- Cherellem29aVil: ~Robert OrbenJust about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars
- Apoloniam29aDoe: ~Rainer Maria RilkeWhen life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars
- LUBSEast_Anglia: A gentle breeze blowing in the right direction is better than a pair of strong oars. - Canary Island Proverb
- QuincyMantilla3: I struggled at the oars till I was played out
- Rosannam29aRead: ~Rainer Maria RilkeWhen life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars
- lewis_dartnell: @AdamRutherford Easy oars. We've built anaerobic hood that the bioreactor will be operated inside. Reactor itself still under construction!
- ClintFernandez5: So,they plied their oars once more, and I looked out for anything like ahouse
- sharmcquaid: RT @AbiePB: 20 secs of laughter = 3 mins of hard-rowing (w/ oars). So if you're in Port Laoise, Blanchardstown, Belfast or Kerry http://bit.ly/dKd7qL
- MitchellNicola: RT @AbiePB: 20 secs of laughter = 3 mins of hard-rowing (w/ oars). So if you're in Port Laoise, Blanchardstown, Belfast or Kerry http://bit.ly/dKd7qL
- mbt8: RT @AbiePB: 20 secs of laughter = 3 mins of hard-rowing (w/ oars). So if you're in Port Laoise, Blanchardstown, Belfast or Kerry http://bit.ly/dKd7qL
- AbiePB: 20 secs of laughter = 3 mins of hard-rowing (w/ oars). So if you're in Port Laoise, Blanchardstown, Belfast or Kerry http://bit.ly/dKd7qL
- bartender_sari: And every time I see your face, the oceans heave up to my heart♪ You make me wanna strain at the oars, and soon I can see the shore♪
- gladyshur: A gentle breeze blowing in the right direction is better than a pair of strong oars. - Canary Island Proverb
- terica1959: Everyone must row with the oars he has
- NaShepardson146: Just about a month from now I�m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars - Richard Halliburton.
- Peter_J_Doherty: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe. Latin Proverb http://on.fb.me/gKc8cW
- Mikizee: RT @funkoars: We got searched....We recorded It...We made a track. Sneaky Leak off the New Drapht Lp featuring the Dirty Oars... http://fb.me/wp4ikrRV
- jhelogfurn: Boost your cabin theme with a Canoe Creek Shower Curtain that displays mallards, oak leaves, canoe oars and trout http://cli.gs/nzQ3S
- BenMartian: Hey Canackistan...take heed. RT @funkoars Sneaky Leak off the New Drapht Lp featuring the Dirty Oars... http://fb.me/wp4ikrRV
- funkoars: We got searched....We recorded It...We made a track. Sneaky Leak off the New Drapht Lp featuring the Dirty Oars... http://fb.me/wp4ikrRV
- Gregoryoxe: cataract 1900 washing machine: cataract 1, cataract 135, cataract 1964, cataract 10 ft oars http://bit.ly/gErYyW
- taylanott: @aubreycomben well i was taking out the oars at rowing and i was holding them at one end then someone pushed on the other end causing..
- CasseyGraber616: Just about a month from now I�m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars - Richard Halliburton.
- theturnarounds: Thankfully, we have a huge bag of oars in our spares box so we set fire to them to keep us warm.
- paulsomers: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe 1115
- twit_tour1: it seems as if @The_JKM wont ever need those oars lol
- Kerihev: sawyer heights lofts: sawyer brown songs, sawyer realty, sawyer international airport, sawyer oars http://bit.ly/dVm3PC
- kkgymnast4life: @JadieAnn_ I have over oars stuck I. My head:(
- Drapht: @rhythmnpoetry @PeakStreet @funkoars Yes.... Angry. Old. Sergeant. Didn't like the Oars bus.
- JustinScruggs: Life is like a riverboat: get in, get out, explore/talk to the locals, buy some rope, fix the oars. Correction: life is not like a riverboat
- pami_r: "It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars"
- Keleigh92: Day of the Quote "Just about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars." -Richard Halliburton
- Igobymanynames: @Ambrosiah I'm getting the oars ready now, bb.
- andrealessi: Suddenly struck by the absurdity of the line "It's time to bring this ship into the shore/And throw away the oars, forever..."
- NifinNJ: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. ~Latin Proverb
- Johnifuhrer: @ncyho ill find a boat and you make some oars! Ill save you!
- ssung2286: RT @SmartFoodDM: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. 바람이 불지 않으면, 노를 저어라.
- Hachis_: 노가 없으면, 삽으로 저어라. RT @SmartFoodDM: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. 바람이 불지 않으면, 노를 저어라.
- SmartFoodDM: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. 바람이 불지 않으면, 노를 저어라.
- chrisaprince: RT @KalenRickard: Back on the lake tonight...ready to get those oars in the water.<---- Do work!
- kalenrickard: Back on the lake tonight...ready to get those oars in the water.
- themasterMika: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe.
- MarkKLewis: I'm at OARS Boathouse (2457 Maguire Rd, Windermere) http://4/ef8We8
- rpamsport: Intex Kayak Paddle / Boat Oars: List Price : $23.50 Price : $21.50 You Save: $2.00 (9%) Dual Purpose Item Use as... http://bit.ly/gRoqXd
- Arazkm: caviness and cates: caviness oars, caviness packing, caviness land, caviness land development http://bit.ly/dGxcqY
- AdolphColaiacov: The action of the oars was prevented, and Pencroft was obliged to pushwith a pole
- Enrique18Sager: Are our oars oak?
- Bodysole: @annetteharris1 you cant beat pulling Oars for an hour ir so :), have fun
- jonscott9: @sluggahjells @whatasneeze @Stephiesport So glad we're all in this tennis-meets-music boat together. Grab your oars and mount up.
- distantcities: Then they sat in their places in the boat and churned the grey custard white with their oars #PoetryImprovedByAddingCustard
- theadtrader: New Ad: Rowing oars WANTED- http://bit.ly/fd3P4K [#AdTrader]
- wholtrust: @Poimel alsofst do oars wol trainst. Et eerste traint ek jer!
- Darlinebdo: caviness and cates: caviness oars, caviness packing, caviness land, caviness land development http://bit.ly/fMo2KQ
- katherinehessx: I just rowed from oars and paddles nonstop to the pineda causeway. My life is awesome.
- Lexi_Jane_B: @TestMatchSofa I once saw a girl tear a clump or hair from another girl's head after a rowing regatta cos we clashed oars...
- pramodk008: O Sun God! Mount on a boat of hundred oars for our welfare. Accompany me.. help me cross he day & the night...
- GJIZ: Jûn hiel wat oars! Ha-Ra by my thús. In #skjin hûs is ek wichtich, dat jout romte foar oare saken, dochs?
- southstands303: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. - Latin Proverb
- JimmyG_G: If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe Latin Proverb
- HOCR1965: New blog post: #HOCR Director of Operations Elizabeth Diamond trades in oars for skis in a 45k XC-skiing race! http://tiny.cc/55ne9
- YdeRavello: @AnneJilless agja mak oars:P
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about oars
“Forum Guidelines | Builders' Forum | RSS. Piantedosi Oars. Submitted by AKsailor - Sat, July 11 " 6:30 PM. I'd advise caution in dealing directly with Piantedosi Oars. I ordered a Scout Rig from them. After waiting a month they could not give a shipping date, so I requested a refund”
— Piantedosi Oars :: Builders' Forum,
“Blog. Contact Us. Get Directions. Browse: Home / Blog / Oars or Outboard? Blog. cschmalenberger. Comments are closed. " Set of Oars Over Outboard?”
— Oars or Outboard??: Norton Yachts,
“Blog. About. About. Tag Archives: Oars. Oars before sanding Posted on 3 April 06 — 6:59 am Posted in unsorted | Tagged Crew, LSU, Oars, Photography, Rowing | Comments Off”
— Oars | Paultwo,
“7 Oars "It is the triumph of a rowing stroke based on scientific The 7 Oars code repository is a centralized location for small python programs and”
— 7 Oars, blog.7
— Waterblogged – Whitewater Rafting Blog, California Whitewater,
“Undergraduate Research '10 Forum Presentation Registration. Event Date: April 14, 2010, Shriver Center. Contact Martha Weber OARS will send you an e-mail confirmation after your register. Choose either the oral or poster presentation link in the left”
— Research and Scholarship: Undergraduate Research, units.muohio.edu
“We carry Oars and Oar accessories by Carlisle, Cataract, Clavey, Gull and Sawyer for whitewater rafts, drift favorite - the Clavey Oar, to the choice of fly fishing guides everywhere - the Smoker Drifter, wood oars deliver superior flex and strength”
— Sport Fishing BC - oars graphite or fibre glass,
“He says that he never engages in "normal" calisthenics but rowing and a series of exercises he devised with a pair of oars. 2009. ”
— Oldtime Strongman Training - ,