- Submitted by: Rosina. Oatmeal cookies with a raspberry filling. Create your own Recipe Box My husband and I look forward to a hot bowl of oatmeal on READ. — “Allrecipes - Recipe Search”,
- The results of National Oatmeal Day. You suggested comics and I drew The Oatmeal shop is now selling t-shirts. Printed on American Apparel and priced at. — “Comics, Quizzes, and Stories - The Oatmeal”,
- Oatmeal definition, meal made from ground or rolled oats. See more. — “Oatmeal | Define Oatmeal at ”,
- Though oatmeal is considered to be healthy food, not many people know about how to make oatmeal? This article will give you complete information on making oatmeal from scratch and also way to make it interesting and tasty. How to Make Oatmeal. — “How to Make Oatmeal”,
- Similar to oat meal, breakfast, instant oatmeal, low sugar oatmeal, cereal (The Quaker Oats, Co.) Oatmeal Instant with Apples and Cinnamon - Prepared With Water. — “Calorie Counter - oatmeal”,
- Oatmeal is one of the best natural treatments for dry skin. Plain rolled oats, can be used to make a gentle and very effective natural skin cleanser, facial scrub, and soothing facial mask. An excellent multi-purpose skin care treatment, oatmeal. — “Is oatmeal good for your skin? If you make a mask out of”,
- oatmeal ( ) n. Meal made from oats; rolled or ground oats. A porridge made from rolled or ground. — “oatmeal: Definition from ”,
- Offers information on how a bowl of oatmeal a day can help reduce cholesterol. — “Quaker Oatmeal”,
- Oatmeal Baby Food Recipes, Oatmeal and Oats for Baby Food, Homemade Oatmeal Baby Food recipes, Step-By-Step instructions and tips for making wholesome homemade baby food. — “Oatmeal Baby Food Recipes and Oatmeal for Homemade Baby Food”,
- Eating a bowl of oatmeal each morning is the perfect way to start This article will explain the six benefits of eating oatmeal and ways to make it taste delicious. — “Health Benefits of Oatmeal”,
- A review of Holly's Oatmeal, gourmet oatmeal, including a gluten free variety. THE NIBBLE, Great Food Finds, is an online gourmet food magazine with 1000+ reviews of gourmet food and beverages, including gourmet, whole grain, healthy foods like. — “Oatmeal - Holly's Oatmeal, Gourmet, Gluten Free”,
- From the Mr Breakfast article collection: Top 10 Reasons To Eat Oatmeal. — “Top 10 Reasons To Eat Oatmeal - Mr ”,
- The oatmeal is full to the brim with comics, quizzes, and stories. — “Matthew Inman (Oatmeal) on Twitter”,
- We found 214 results for "oatmeal" Showing 1-12 of 214. Sort by: 1. Craisy Oatmeal Cookies. Clip this. Rated 5 stars out of 5. 23 ratings. Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri. Ingredients: Eggs, Flour, Coconut, Raisins, Oats. Cook Time 15 mins. Level Easy. 2. Overnight Oatmeal. Clip this. Rated 4 stars out of 5. — “oatmeal : Food Network”,
- oatmeal (usually uncountable; plural oatmeals) Meal made from rolled or round oats. A breakfast cereal oatmeal (not comparable) Of a light greyish brown colour, like that of oatmeal  Translations. colour. — “oatmeal - Wiktionary”,
- Oat groats are coarsely ground to make oatmeal, or cut into small pieces to make steel-cut oats, or first steamed and then flattened to make rolled oats. Quick-cooking rolled oats (quick oats) are cut into small pieces before being steamed and rolled. — “Oatmeal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Learn about Oatmeal on . Find info and videos including: About Oatmeal, What Is Irish Oatmeal?, About Oatmeal Cookies and much more. — “Oatmeal - ”,
- Oatmeal is a porridge-like cereal made of rolled oats. It is a good source of calcium and fiber, and can be used as a remedy for. — “What is Oatmeal?”,
- Oatmeal is high in fiber and, when made properly, a delicious breakfast choice. Oatmeal that is steamed and then flattened is referred to as "rolled oats". — “How to Make Oatmeal (with video) - wikiHow”,
- Oatmeal is a product of ground oat groats, cornmeal, peasemeal or a porridge made from this product. In the United States and Canada, 'oatmeal' can also refer to other products refined from oat groats, such as steel cut oats, crushed oats, and. — “Oatmeal”,
- Quaker Oatmeal - 78 results like the Quaker Oats Quaker Instant Oatmeal 48 Ct, Instant Oatmeal 40/1.51oz pks. Maple Brown Sugar, Quaker Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal, Quaker Oatmeal Express Golden Brown Sugar (3 Cups), Instant. — “Quaker Oatmeal - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag”,
related videos for oatmeal
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bars For Gaining Muscle And Losing Fat These protein bars are so simple to make and are by far the most delicious protein bar I have ever made. I used vanilla flavored protein from Optimum Nutrition, but you could use chocolate if you want. Try this one out because they're awesome. Like Lean Body Lifestyle on Facebook to stay up to date: Music by: Kevin MacLeod - What You Want Ver. 2, Kevin MacLeod () Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" http
- Oatmeal Breakfast Things I eat! This is a great breakfast with a ton of staying power... oatmeal! Don't let it fool you, its gonna take you the same amount of time as instant to prepare. :) 40g oats 2/3 cup hot water pinch of salt 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar 2 tablespoons 1% milk optional: 8g pre-cooked bacon one slice light rye bread
- Quaker oatmeal jet pack commercial Quaker oatmeal jet pack commercial
- Breathin' Oatmeal Up in Here ALL NIGHT (uh huh). Twitter: is.gd Facebook: is.gd Collab Channel: is.gd Dlist: is.gd Myspace: is.gd
- Adventure for McDonald's fruit and maple oatmeal Website: www.961 Facebook: Twitter:
- Chewy Oatmeal Cookies (OhCurt Cookies) 1 cup butter, softened 1 cup white sugar 1 cup packed brown sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon 3 cups quick cooking oats raisins, chocolate chips or nuts (optional) 1. In a medium bowl, cream together white sugar, butter, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. 2. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda,oats,and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. If you are using nuts or raisins, mix into dough, combining well. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour. 3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll the dough into balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. OhCurt's Channel Music by Jason Shaw
- Why Twilight Is Popular Written and Produced by Epipheo Studios Art and Concept by The Oatmeal About 7 months ago the guys over at saw the comic called "How Twilight Works" ( and we laughed our a** off. So we decided that we need to get a hold of the oatmeal. After convincing him that we had no problem meeting him in a public place a deal was struck and here you have it. Epipheo meets the oatmeal. Epiphameal!
- Oatmeal Pancakes This recipe just maybe the only pancake recipe you will ever need. Add what ever you like to them while they are cooking. Grated Apple, Chocolate chips, Blueberries, chopped walnuts or pecans. Variations are limited only by your imagination. OATMEAL PANCAKES 2 cups milk 1 and 1/4 cup uncooked oatmeal 1 cup flour 2 and 1/2 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. salt 2 TBs. sugar 3/4 - 1 cup milk 2 eggs, well beaten 1/3 cup vegetable oil 1. Combine the 1st 2 ingredients (the Oats and milk) and let stand over night in the frig. Or you can prepare the oatmeal and milk the same day you make the pancakes: Pour the milk over the oatmeal and microwave and just bring it to a boil and let cool. 2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar 3. Stir eggs and the 1 cup of milk into oat mixture. 4. Add the sifted dry ingredients. 5. Stir in the oil, egg, milk. 6. Allow mixture to rest for approximately a few minutes while the griddle (lightly greased) is heating up. 7. I use a half cup measure to pour batter onto the griddle. Cook till golden brown on each side.
- Betty's No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares. This was a special request from her son-in-law, Chris, who preferred these cookies to the traditional birthday cake for his birthday celebration! They are dark chocolate flavor, and contain peanut butter and oatmeal, making them more nutritious than the average cookie. Ingredients: ½ cup milk ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted ½ cup cocoa 2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ½ cup smooth or chunky peanut butter 2 ½ cups quick-cooking oats Place ½ cup milk, ¼ cup melted butter or margarine, ½ cup cocoa, and 2 cups sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ cup peanut butter, and 2 ½ cups quick-cooking oats. You may finish these cookies up in a couple of ways. 1) Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let set up for about ½ hour or 2) Pour mixture into a large (13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch) greased pan and cool, then cut into equally-sized squares. This is a traditional cookie recipe in my part of the country. These cookies are great as snacks for children, and are great as lunchbox items, but big kids like them, too!
- Vegetarian Savory Oatmeal Recipe - Healthy Vegetarian Recipes On Video Recipe: This savory oatmeal recipe was borne out of a desire for whole grains, the backbone of many healthy vegetarian recipes. After spending a week in Olympos where our dinners were made for us, I had to think of something to make that would make up for all of the white rice we'd eaten.
- FitGamer Recipes -- Apple-Cinnamon & Banana-Cocoa Oatmeal Recipes for Apple-Cinnamon and Banana-Cocoa Oatmeal, cooked the healthy way, plus general information about oats. Apple cinnamon oats ingredients: 1/2 cup rolled oats 1/2 cup of your milk of choice - I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but soy milk or 1%-2% milk will do just as well 1/2 cup of water 1 teaspoon of brown sugar 1 small apple 1 tsp of cinnamon, more if you'd like Banana-cocoa oats ingredients: 1/2 cup oats 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup water 1 small banana 1 tsp cocoa 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- Frosted Oatmeal Bars (no bake) These taste very much like granola bars 3 cups quick cooking oats 1/2 cup brown sugar packed 1/2 cup butter or margarine 1/2 cup honey or corn syrup 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips 1/4 cup peanut butter In a medium bowl, combine oats, sugar, butter and honey (or corn syrup). Microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until bubbly, stopping to stir 2 times. LIGHTLY spread in an 8x8 baking dish (greased). Cool slightly. In a small bowl combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted. Stir and spread over the oatmeal base. Cut into squares while still warm. These would be much better if one added chopped almonds and/or raisins to the oatmeal base. I would also recommend the honey instead of the corn syrup. DO NOT pack the mix into the pan, it will make them hard and too chewy. Don't keep them in the fridge. Music and opening by Audionautix / Jason Shaw
- Ani Phyo Raw Food Desserts: Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe -Ani Phyo on tour for Anis Raw Food Desserts speaks at World Fest, May 16, 2009. Ani shows you how to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from her new book. For more information on Ani, her books, free recipes, more videos, and organic ingredients, visit her at:
- Tutorial: Fresh Neutral Eyes (Baked Oatmeal Trio) Read Me Before Questions Please! I've really been loving this look and it's highly requested. It's in a way a fresh faced simple, glowing look. Super easy! Products Used: Still Glamorous Shadow Base Physicians Formula Baked Oatmeal Trio Wet n' Wild Brulee Eyeshadow Dolly WInk Liquid Eyeliner Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Rock & Republic "Foreplay" Blush Physicians Formula Beige Pearl Glow Pearls Carmex Mositure Plus Stick Victoria Secret Scrumptious Lipstick FACE: L'Oreal True Match W4 Foundation Cargo Blu Ray Pressed Powder Shade 20 & 30 UD All Nighter Spray BRUSHES: Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Clinque Fluff Brush Sephora Angled Eye Blending Brush CS Medium Chisel Fluff Everyday Minerals Angled Blush Brush Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush NAILS: Essie - Chinchilly JACKET - Nordstrom What camera do I use for pictures? Canon Rebel XSI What camera do I use to record? Canon Vixia HF S200 ------------------------------------------- Want to send me a letter or anything? PO BOX 3332 Merrifield, VA 22081 ------------------LINKS----------------- SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL! TWITTER: BECOME A FAN: BLOG: -------------------------------------------- FTC I purchased everything myself. I am not being paid for this video nor am I affiliated with any companies. Everything is 100% honest.
- The Oatmeal on Last Call with Carson Daly A mini-documentary about Matthew Inman, the guy behind comic website
- Quick Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bar Within 10 minutes, you can make an easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal energy bar
- How To Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from FPAguy5346 and more videos in the Cookies category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at Just keep telling yourself that the raisins make these qualify as a serving of fruit. To complete this How-To you will need: Nonstick cooking spray One and one half sticks unsalted butter at room temperature One and one half c. light brown sugar Two eggs at room temperature Two tsp. vanilla extract One and one half c. flour One half tsp. baking soda One half tsp. salt One tsp. ground cinnamon Two and one half c. rolled oats (not quick-cooking) Three-quarters c. raisins Two cookie sheets Two bowls A whisk An electric mixer (optional) Three-quarters c. chopped walnuts (optional) Step 1: Preheat oven Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, spray the cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Step 2: Mix butter and sugar In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar together with a fork or an electric mixer until it's well mixed and fluffy. Step 3: Add the egg and vanilla Add the egg and vanilla and mix well with a whisk or electric mixer to combine. Step 4: Whisk dry ingredients In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Step 5: Finish the batter Add the flour mixture little by little to the butter ...
- Oatmeal 101 Dani breaks down the power food, Oatmeal! For more great breakfast recipes, please visit:
- Raw Fruit Oatmeal Ingredients Optional: Fruit leather of your choice. 2-3 bananas 1 apple 1 pear Raisins soaked in water overnight. Splash of vanilla. Dash of sea salt. Approximate serving size 1 large bowl Machine use Vita-Mix or Food Processor. Optional: Dehydrator. Directions If making with fruit leather, start by making that. Once fruit leather is done, place in bowl or pie tin. Slice up 1-2 bananas and line the outside of the tin. Cut up apple and 1/2 pear into bite sized pieces and place into the center of the tin. Add a 2 bananas to the Vita-Mix with the other 1/2 pear, splash of raisin soak water, vanilla and sea salt. Blend until smooth. Pour into the tin over the apples and pears. If you are going to eat it as is, sprinkle some soaked raisins on top and cinnamon. Or you could put into the dehydrator at 110 degrees for 2-4 hours and then sprinkle with raisins and cinnamon. For more simple raw food recipes, please visit .
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies / Raisin Oatmeal Cookies For Popparoc46: The oatmeal cookie recipe I use 2 cups flour 1 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt Mis above in small bowl, set aside In Larger bowl mix: 1 cup vegetable shortening 1 cup white sugar 1 cup brown sugar 1 tsp vanilla 2 eggs Mix the above with electric mixer until fluffy. Add flour mix to the shortening/sugars mix gradually, blending well To this add: 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats Mix well. You may add in raisins, chocolate chips, nuts etc. at this point. Around 2 cups total of add-ins is about right. Form dough into 1-2 inch balls and place onto greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 1" apart. Flatten the dough balls slightly with your hands. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until bottoms are golden brown. Music by Kevin Mcleod/
- How-to make White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies How-to make White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. This is a simple cookie recipe you can bake as a dessert 24/7. Ingredients 2/3 cup of butter or margarine, softened 2/3 cup of brown sugar 2 eggs 1 1/2 cups of Old fashioned oats 1 1/2 cups of flour 1 tsp of baking soda 1/2 tsp of salt 1 bag of sweetened dried cranberries (6 oz) 2/3 cup of chocolate chips 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts Instructions 1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. 2. In a stand mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Then add eggs and scrape the bowl mixing well. 3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts. 4. Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. 5. Pat them down with your fingers or the back of a spoon. 6. Now bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Easy oatmeal cookie recipe: Canadian Living Test Kitchen Watch how the Test Kitchen prepares a classic oatmeal drop cookie recipe with a special party twist, plus bookmark the cookie recipe for your next kids' party or baking day. Kids' Oatmeal Cookie Recipe shown on video: from
- Spa Facials : How to Make an Oatmeal Facial Mask To make an oatmeal facial mask, combine two tablespoons of honey, a quarter cup of plain yogurt and a half cup of ground oats before applying it to the face with a brush. Make a homemade mask that is great for sensitive skin with beauty advice from a clinical aesthetician in this free video on skin care. Expert: Keeley Selvage Contact: Bio: Keeley Selvage has been in the skin care industry for over five years. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Bethenny Frankel Shares Her Recipe For Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Bethenny Frankel, author of The Skinnygirl Dish, shares her tasty yet healthy recipe for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- JOHN TRUDELL - Oatmeal A clip from a series of interviews with John Trudell. in this one he discusses his experiences growing up on and off the reservation. To see a additional material from this series visit /MOTHERSWORLDMEDIA.
- The Oatmeal Song Kingdom Hearts sings the Oatmeal song! I was bored so yeah. My first attempt at lip-syncing. How'd I do? I know it's stupid, comments about that aren't needed. The song is from Animaniacs. I DONT OWN KINGDOM HEARTS OR THE SONG. Stupid youtube...the timing is a bit off thanks to youtube...
- Easy High Protein Bodybuilding Breakfast (Chocolate Oatmeal For Six Pack Abs) Here's a quick and easy breakfast that takes minutes to make. Oatmeal and protein powder, just mix them together. Note in the video I said to use two cups of oats, only use one. My bad. Good way to start off the day. Facebook: Music by: Kevin MacLeod - Down Home Rockin, Kevin MacLeod () Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" http
- How to Make Oatmeal - CHOW - Jeremy Oldfield knows his oats. He shuns instant oatmeal for whole oat groats, which aside from being fresher, provide much more nutrients. Learn from a pro like Jeremy and your breakfast will never be the same.
- Oatmeal Muffins Visit my blog at for more ideas on cooking and crafts! Oatmeal Muffins 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 cup rolled oats 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed 1 Tbsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp cinnamon 3/4 cup raisins 1 egg 2 Tbsp molasses 1/4 cup cooking oil 1 cup milk 1 tsp vanilla 400 degrees F, greased muffin pan, 20-25 mins.
- Cookie Recipes : A Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Sugar-free oatmeal cookies are just as good as the original with this recipe. Make sugar-free oatmeal cookies with help from a pastry chef in this free video on cookie recipes. Expert: Susan Walker Bio: Sue Walker owns her own freelance cooking business. She worked as a pastry chef and a full-time head cook for more than 10 years before deciding to start her own company. Filmmaker: Luke Neumann
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies These are wonderful, quick cookies. It is very important not to boil them for longer than a minute. These cookies set-up very quickly. For the printed recipe, please visit
- How to Get 5 Million People to Read Your Website by Matthew Inman, Ep 69 The Oatmeal is one of the top webcomics out there. Matthew talks about creating the site, his ideas and how he drove traffic to it. While sharing his favorite comic strips, he offers up some advice on how to create successful viral marketing campaigns. Check out his site, . It was filmed at Ignite Seattle. Watch more Ignite talks at http
- Bob Seebohar - Super Oatmeal Sports nutrition expert Bob Seebohar, highlights the importance of oatmeal in high school and college athletes diets. ?This morning we are making super oatmeal which I highly recommend for all of our athletes here at the Olympic training center in addition to outside athletes. Easy, fast, easily transportable and its cheap, as you can see these ingredients are normal ingredients, there?s nothing special about them, oats, whey protein powder and dark cocoa, ground flax, blue berries, raisins and/or banana here and there. Very cheap, very economical and you can find all these things in a normal grocery store. And what we usually like to do is make it quick, simple, and easy. And what you see here is that we?re just using a rice cooker, what we call hot pot. It has a hot plate in the middle of it and it is connected to a cord so all we is a plug, essentially, to plug it in. I?ve turned it on, I?ve heated up a little bit. You can see our ingredients that we?re gonna be working with. The first thing I?m gonna do is take some water, can certainly use milk, too, as your base, pour it in the hot pot and we?re just gonna let it boil ? come to a boil which will take about 30 to 60 seconds. Very quick, very easy, so the water is coming to a boil now. Very quick, very easy and again you can use milk, soya milk, regular milk if you want, too, just use it for some extra protein. So, the first thing I?m gonna do is take my role dotes and/or the instant milk pocket and take my spoon. So ...
- chris- making vegan oatmeal cookies ^^ recipe: 1 and a 1/2 cups of brown sugar 1/2 cup of vegan butter 1/2 cup of soya/rice milk 1/2 cup of raisins or vegan chocolate chips, or both =p 3 cups rolled oatmeal 1 tsp vanilla flavour or more if wish 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 cup of plain flour 1 tsp cinnamon or more is wish oven 180c mix together sugar, butter and vanilla and then add the milk. add the flour, baking soda and cinnamon and mix again and rub in with fingers then add the rest of the ingredients and mix then place on cooking sheet and bake for around 15 mins till they are golden. then take out and let cool enjoy
- Raw Oatmeal Cookies Recipe This is a raw version of the oatmeal cookie...enjoy!
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes Recipe Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes Pancakes with a twist of oatmeal, cinnamon and raisins. These are fantastic! Active Time: 10 min Total Time: 30 min Serves: 4 Step 1: Making the Batter * 2 whole eggs * 2 tbsp. brown sugar (or maple syrup) * 2 tsp. vanilla * 3 tbsp. canola oil * 1 1/2 cups rolled oats * 1/3 cup raisins * 2 cups low fat buttermilk (or plain yogurt) * 3/4 cup flour * 1/2 tsp. baking soda * 2 pinches nutmeg * 1/2 tsp. baking powder * 2 pinches cinnamon * 1/2 tsp. salt Whisk together eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and oil. Add the oatmeal, raisins, and milk. Mix and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix wet ingredients into the dry. Stir until the dry ingredients are just incorporated, do not over mix. Step 2: Cooking the Pancakes * 1 tbsp. oil or butter Turn heat to medium-high and lightly oil your griddle or frying pan. Ladle batter onto griddle keeping in mind that this batter is thicker than regular pancakes and will need to cook longer before flipping. The pancakes are ready to flip when the tops look less wet and shiny. Cook a couple minutes on the other side. Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.
- whey protein oatmeal We had a customer (Nancy) from Nampa Idaho tell us she didn't want to eat breakfast and do a whey protein shake in the morning. We suggested instead of having a breakfast and a shake, make a bowel of oatmeal and add a scoop or two of whey protein. Easy way to get your protein and carbs first thing in the morning! 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 or 2 scoops whey protein 1/4 cup raisins little skim milk as necessary
- THE OATMEAL MAN - Trailer Happy End: once the home of the Friendly Oatmeal Factory, now a long-forgotten ghost town in the middle of nowhere—and an unintended stopover for six best friends who are about to discover the true meaning of terror. The Oatmeal Man is a comedy / horror film written by Jesse Gordon begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting and directed by Sean Gordon for Pulsar Pictures. The movie has a tentative 2010 release date. Horror never tasted so good! Cast * (In alphabetical order) * Al Burke * Krisondra Daigneault * Moira Dennis * Claude Foster * Sean Gordon * Ann Gotti * Kaleo * John Karyus * Nicole Kunz * Sal Perales * Donna Marie Sergi Production Crew * (In alphabetical order) * Richie Armstrong (Film Editor) * Abbey Cardenas (Assistant Director) * Diane Cardenas (Executive Producer) * Desiree Chandler (Hair / Makeup) * Carri Daigneault (Executive Producer) * Colten Daigneault (Director of Photography) * Tom Devlin 1313FX (Special Effects) * Elektron, Aftershock (Unit Photography) * Blake Funk (Sound Designer) * Demitri Van Gelder (Sound Mixer) * Jesse Gordon (Screenplay) * Sean Gordon (Producer / Director) * Orbit (Design Art) * Team Triton (Visual Effects) Get the scoop at: Official Movie Site Official Facebook Page Official Myspace Page Follow The Oatmeal Man on Twitter
- Simple oatmeal cookies - Recipe Maybe not the traditional American oatmeal cookies, but this is my really quick and easy version of delicious cookies! Great to make with your kids, great way to introduce your children to cooking!
- Good Eats Moment - Mr Oatmeal A Food Network minute with Alton Brown. Watch Alton Brown as he makes the perfect pot of oats.
twitter about oatmeal
- MistressKee: Project RT @FyneFella: This fool tried to feed me OATMEAL using water, instead of milk. Wtf? #WhereTheyDoThat
- jonkwheeler: http:///gy3u2jhj Oatmeal Color @theoatmeal
- MelisaJudd: Oh... And i'm having oatmeal for breakfast
- Music_Junkie_92: I could take 28 @justinbieber s in a fight! http:///quiz/justin_bieber via @oatmeal
- LauraMayC: That's so cool! :) RT @KathEats: Did I tell y'all my credit card has one of my oatmeal photos on it!?
- winnerandy: Oatmeal, apple slices, cinnamon sugar is todays brunch !!
- BeautyMarked_: RT @MrsJackson4lyf3 My fav cookie is oatmeal #RandombutTrue
- truluvs: @calamityLDN I like oatmeal - had it for breakfast. But leftover oatmeal with ANYTHING just sounds awful. LOL
- ElliW: Why It's Better To Pretend You Don't Know Anything About Computers - The Oatmeal http://t.co/geQ6QZN via @Oatmeal
- JerkHollowell: He Eating Peanut Butter And Oatmeal.! #LMFAO
- LetsNotWeight: RT @EatThisNotThat START YOUR DAY RIGHT: Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal w/ Nut Medley + Grande Americano = 255 http://tl.gd/9l5tmb
- nhgnikole: Thankfully it is nicer here in Eugene. The 4 Seasons of Seattle Weather http://t.co/iErnspG via @Oatmeal
- starpeoplemusic: How to NOT sell something to my generation - The Oatmeal http://ht.ly/4sblo
- cosmosray: How to NOT sell something to my generation - The Oatmeal http://ht.ly/4sbln
- akashaband: How to NOT sell something to my generation - The Oatmeal http://ht.ly/4sblj
- MarcEasen: Has just bought @Oatmeal's new book. Can't wait to find out how to ride a pony.
- MagyarorszagTS: @TRNC_TS *while oatmeal is cooking, goes to grab medicine*
- _Invicta: The 6 Crappiest Interview Questions - The Oatmeal http://t.co/eSHY91h via @Oatmeal
- kahleely: Seriously, who eats oatmeal out a wine glass #whyroommatessuck
- mcmcat13: In the baking mood: homemade banana nut bread, rum cake, oatmeal lace cookies, deviled eggs, spinach artichoke dip, dirty rice.....
- MagyarorszagTS: @TRNC_TS *smiles, nods, starts to make oatmeal*
- paris221966: Blueberry oatmeal with my coffee. =) Have fun today!
- istayclownin: Wat to eat for breakfast?kinda want sum more oatmeal
- AshRunsforFood: Drinking a green juice and eating a cookie...at least it's oatmeal! #balance
- PureNaturalDiva: Oatmeal Banana Muffin Recipe Try This Better Snack http://ht.ly/4dzPY
- meesebyte: The ants in our house smell like blueberries when smashed. Time to make some tasty oatmeal!
- KathEats: Did I tell y'all my credit card has one of my oatmeal photos on it!?
- TYFBAF: Time to turn this fan off--change the color of uber and eat a oatmeal creme pie!
- coleenguyo: I feel like baking oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies. The ones I sacrificed for a piña colada. Or maybe I'll just have one of those.
- MagyarorszagTS: @TRNC_TS *smiles, sets him on the counter* Do you want some oatmeal? *smiles*
- DirkDifferent: @loves_crush That's what they make oatmeal and cereal for!
- jjg226: I am 67% addicted to Twitter http://t.co/9AGt7Yk from the enchanting @oatmeal
- mims222: ugh.. no car, and the only food I have in this apartment is plain oatmeal
- greeenteeee: @jennainthesky coffee and a pastry, mmm!! I just made some oatmeal, an omelette, and some steak.
- cd305: @jeremylanglois yummy!! Nice Southern Breakfast! Sure beat the he'll out of my oatmeal!
- karlamontz: RT @nayelijs: The 4 Seasons of Vancouver Weather - The Oatmeal http://t.co/6fh5hlm via @Oatmeal
- _KissMeBabe: Eating 3 Hot Dogs 4 Oatmeal Pies & A Bag Of Bbq Chips #SmashMode
- RyanAElliott072: @elcinco The oatmeal webcomic has warned me against cooking with Buffalo. #inwebcomicsItrust
- TimeOfDaffodils: Chewy Low Fat Banana Nut Oatmeal Cookies | Ginas Skinny Recipes http://t.co/7ZzAkR9 v<-- Holy crap these are good!
- SusanRiceTruffe: Sweet Spot: Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies Recipe by Cake Gumshoe Christine: CakeSpy Note: This is a guest post from C... http://bit.ly/fQkAQP
- aw_food_blogger: Sweet Spot: Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies Recipe by Cake Gumshoe Christine: CakeSpy Note: This is a guest post from C... http://bit.ly/fQkAQP
- FashionMomma22: @myheartblogged w/ oatmeal and used the sensitive and dry, unscented aveeno baby lotion w/ oatmeal. Gonna rest while she naps & see if it
- jmzgalaxy: RT @MissKeriBaby: Prayer is the breakfast of champions. (oatmeal's a close second tho)
- ryneisaac: I am 62% addicted to Twitter http://su.pr/1b72Ly from the astounding @oatmeal
- nayelijs: The 4 Seasons of Vancouver Weather - The Oatmeal http://t.co/6fh5hlm via @Oatmeal
- pinkgodzilla2: Some Amazon goodies to start the weekend, yay! Stylings of @xkcd, @feliciaday, and @Oatmeal. http:///4gm1re
- ManiCourvoisier: Yes i put coffee creamer in my oatmeal
- spiffy: @MariAdkins No! Those sound insane. Leave it to Paula dean to mix oatmeal, PB & chocolate chip cookies. I'll have to try it. :p
- immeemz: Currently @WildflowerBread enjoying steel cut oatmeal, good coffee & free wifi. I love Arizona!
- Appleaduct: How to NOT sell something to my generation - The Oatmeal http://t.co/THOv7O7 via @Oatmeal
- greenearthbazar: Honey-Oatmeal Mask http://ht.ly/4sa8e #green #eco #diy #beauty #honey #oatmeal
- jbdv8n: Mmmm oatmeal!
- RickyMaveety: I'll have to consider that. RT @MissShuganah: @RickyMaveety Ow! Oatmeal bath is your friend.
- xlovestellax: RT @PoetryVerve: RICHARD JONES "Some days I think I need nothing/ more in life than a spoon./ With a spoon I can eat oatmeal/ Or take …" http://bit.ly/eQZogy
- eLJayStudios: Gotta love that oatmeal (@ Jamba Juice) http://4/dUR7wg
- spiffy: She's also collected several different oatmeal cookie recipes & she bought a 10 lb bag of raisens. Clearly she's not ready to admit defeat!
- McPhattz: RT @TxtbookAssassin: Pre-gym oatmeal with cinnamon, apple & banana :)
- IAmTokyoRose: i want some McDonald's oatmeal . . . .
- TTDaryl: @momwhoruns This hills were tough on the legs, so 2 scoops of protein, slim milk, instant oatmeal, walnuts, eggs sunny-side up at lunch
- ArrisSbaclay: Oatmeal with bananas and brown sugar.
- DoughGambino: RT @_MakeEmBeg: Oatmeal or Grits ??? ummmm>Netheir at 3 on a Sun. boop. Lmao!
- EmmAyeArrEyeEss: Found some oatmeal! And now just have to wait. *twiddles thumbs*
- JvPromo: @_MakeEmBeg Oatmeal
- MrGrindSteady: Grits RT @_MakeEmBeg: Oatmeal or Grits ??? ummmm
- kundaliniliz: A new favorite recipe from @KripaluCenter - baked oatmeal. Perfect for Sunday brunch... good and good for you :-) http:///3h7qkcd
- REALTROUBLESOME: RT @_MakeEmBeg: Oatmeal or Grits ??? ummmm grits gotta be a sude order,right?
- spiffy: Mom thought she followed the directions on a package of oatmeal cookie mix, but they came out as little hard lumps anyway. Poor mom. ;p
- DineroBoiChriz: Porridge lol RT @_MakeEmBeg: Oatmeal or Grits ??? ummmm
- quakeroats: @thegreatdanaj Did you have oatmeal or Quaker Oat Squares? Hope you have a great day.
- _MakeEmBeg: Oatmeal or Grits ??? ummmm
- shytownisdown: I can never run out of oatmeal. Or trailmix ingredients. Or eggs.
- shytownisdown: I gots 3 boxes. RT @MORGisme: no oatmeal? Imma break something
- AlexanderHorne: actually the funniest thing ive read.. evEr? http://t.co/4P00ooU via @Oatmeal
- leoraheilbronn: So I can make really fancy desserts easily but I can never make oatmeal properly. #cookingfail
- DanChiz: I didn't want a cake for my bday because it's too fattening. So I opted for oatmeal bar. #gayboyproblems http://instagr.am/p/CznQM/
- stiillDontGAF: Feeding my niece some nasty ass oatmeal .
- maeford: @eh_buh_nee I have no oatmeal cream pies,,,hows bout some yogurt :')
- JUMPF0RJADE: lol I'm eating oatmeal.
- LugWrenchBrew: Starting sparge on the oatmeal stout and enjoying hot scotchies. #homebrew
- shakora: just had the most amazing bowl of oatmeal evah!
- daisyfrancesca: Is making some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies :) and not the break & bake kind!
- annettemurphyam: another vegan breakfast: oatmeal, almond milk, sunflower seeds, strawberries & vegan buffalo wings from SD's #Evolution (leftovers!) yummm
- Sirenism: I think I'm going to try to convince Jeremy to start shopping twice a month so I don't run out of oatmeal and yogurt so quickly!
- BrainCable: RT @PoetryVerve: RICHARD JONES "Some days I think I need nothing/ more in life than a spoon./ With a spoon I can eat oatmeal/ Or take ." ...
- PoetryVerve: RICHARD JONES "Some days I think I need nothing/ more in life than a spoon./ With a spoon I can eat oatmeal/ Or take …" http://bit.ly/eQZogy
- eh_buh_nee: @maeford yes. And a box of oatmeal crime pies lol
- mcgt2008: Will power is waning. Think cookies may be in order. Have to see if I have all the ingredients. Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip. YUM MY
- MelWood: What your email address says about your computer skills - The Oatmeal - StumbleUpon - Not true!!! Well… http:///xsc1ze9m93
- jminton73: Recipe please :)RT @kdub_84 oatmeal is mega on sale this week... looks like i'll have to bake up some more granola!
- LaurellynneBleu: This oatmeal looks like furmity. Gross. Stupid English class... #TheMayorofCasterbridge
- _caLLMeTrice_: Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal :)
- Keis_Chadwick: @EdwardsKT you have my oatmeal bowl right?
- kadenzmommie: Eating cold oatmeal..ugh I would scream if I could!
- Dawn_M_Martin: Day 3: #VeganMode... This vegan is great... my body feels good! Oatmeal 4 brkfst again, and some meatless buffalo wings 4 lunch (bomb)
- Bakelab: @Vxronica Bakelab brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal cream pies, along with plenty of other handbaked goodness!
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about oatmeal
“Blog. Contact. TS-Cart. Oatmeal – Free VSTi Synth. Posted in Free Resources on August 15, 2008. Oatmeal by Fuzzpilz is another one of the top must have vst synths that is available for free. The designer is well known for his work all the skins and preset patch banks at this KVR Oatmeal forum thread”
— Oatmeal – Free VSTi Synth - Togeo Studios,
“As part of our commitment to make organic foods accessible to everyone, we're asking people to "like" us on Facebook and help us send organic oatmeal to food shelves which desperately need the help. For each new fan between today and January”
— Oatmeal | Thought for Food,
“Ok so I feel like most people on this forum have talked about oatmeal at least once in their journals Member. ohhh I read Kaths blog too and a bunch of other food blogs lol”
— OATMEAL! " Binge Eating Forum,
“Topics / Tags: apples, applesauce, cake, canola oil, chef, chefsline, cookie, cookies, eggs, ingredients, live chef chats, live cooking help, mix, oatmeal, oatmeal cookies, oil, sauce, tuna. Chat on 26 May 2008 with George. 14 Nov 2010 | Featured in: LiveChef Chats”
— ChefsLine's Cooking Blog. " oatmeal,
“Current Forum. All Forums. Match Any Word. Match All Words. Match Phrase. Home Forums Backpacking Recipes Instant Oatmeal Packets Search. About the Camp Recipes Blog forum. Most Users Ever Online: 21”
— Instant Oatmeal Packets | Backpacking Recipes | Camping Forum,
“Unique and experimental oatmeal cookie recipes. Anne Marie wrote in recently to say she found my blog and was in the process of trying my Mulled Apple Cider Cookies:”
— Oatmeal CookieBlog,
“Rebuild from Depression Blog " Bone broth's mineral content | Main the content of phytic acid in oatmeal and the implications for their favorite breakfast”
— Oatmeal and phytic acid :: Rebuild from Depression Blog, rebuild-from-
related keywords for oatmeal
- oatmeal cookies
- oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- oatmeal raisin cookies
- oatmeal cookie recipe
- oatmeal recipe
- oatmeal pancakes
- oatmeal diet
- oatmeal calories
- oatmeal bath
- oatmeal muffins
- oatmeal cookies recipe
- oatmeal cookies healthy
- oatmeal cookies with applesauce
- oatmeal cookies without butter
- oatmeal cookies without brown sugar
- oatmeal cookies from scratch
- oatmeal cookies without eggs
- oatmeal cookies quaker
- oatmeal cookies in a jar
- oatmeal cookies calories