- obediently (comparative more obediently, superlative most obediently) wiki/obediently" Category: English adverbs. Personal tools. New features. Log in / create. — “obediently - Wiktionary”,
- Sequel to Bestselling Novel of B&D! In Obediently Ever After, Mark Wyatt remade himself into a masterful male who made his wife submit to him in bed and out--and love it! When Rob, one of the attorneys who work for him, has trouble with a. — “ - Obediently Ever After II: Mastering Miranda eBook”,
- Obediently Ever After: A Novel of Marital Submission by Reese Gabriel (Kindle Edition - Aug. 18, 2004) - Kindle eBook. Buy: $4.79 Mavra: Alone, I wait alone obediently my sweet Parasha (Cook) by Thierry Fischer (MP3 Download - Mar. 1, 1998). — “: obediently”,
- We laughed and realized that we may have not been doing a great job of defining what obedience looks like and what disobedience looks like. The fact that she was only 3 years old at the time provided us with a lot of hope we could still workout her confusion. — “Great Expectations (Part 3) "To live obediently" | ”,
- Obediently Yours - Albertville, Al. Dog Obedience School. Pet Sitter/Dog Walker Thank you for your interest in obedience for your four legged friend!. — “Obediently Yours - Home”,
- Definition of obediently from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of obediently. Pronunciation of obediently. Definition of the word obediently. Origin of the word obediently. — “obediently - Definition of obediently at ”,
- Obediently photos, 0 images. — “Obediently Photos & Photography at Crestock Stock Photos”,
- Definition of obediently in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of obediently. Pronunciation of obediently. Translations of obediently. obediently synonyms, obediently antonyms. Information about obediently in the free online English dictionary and. — “obediently - definition of obediently by the Free Online”,
- What is a obediently, definition of obediently, meaning of obediently, obediently anagrams, obediently synonyms. — “Word obediently meaning. Word obediently definition. Free”,
- Obediently Yours Dog Training Center Mentor Ohio Obedience Agility Flyball. — “Home”,
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Some things never change. Scientists said on Friday they had replicated an experiment in which people obediently delivered painful shocks to others if encouraged to do so by authority. — “Shocking study finds most will torture if ordered | Reuters”,
- Salutations, my fellow Americans! I'm Sara Benincasa, your Comedy Central Indecision Delegate, and I'm delighted to continue my Pulitzer Prize-worthy series rather, the last time I wrote things "at" you and you obediently absorbed my wisdom), I carefully explained what a U.S. Senate is. — “Indecision Delegate: Sara Benincasa Will Write Wisdom at You”,
- The name of the author is the first to go followed obediently by the title, the plot, the heartbreaking conclusion, the entire novel which suddenly becomes one you have never read, never even heard of, as if, one by one, the memories you. — “Forgetfulness- - Poetry, Poems, Bios & More”,
- Synonyms for obediently. Other words for obediently. Different words for obediently. Antonyms of obediently. — “obediently - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adverb obediently has one meaning: Meaning #1 : in an obedient. — “obediently: Information from ”,
- Our plush dogs are sure to become your child's best friend. Remarkably soft and lifelike, our posable stuffed animal dogs obediently stay, and never bark out of turn. These gifts for children are guaranteed to be as faithful a companion as any. — “Gifts for Children | Stuffed Animals / Lifelike Plush Dogs”,
- Find the best Advertising companies online. Free marketing and advertising campaigns for your business.For all your ad needs. — “Marketing & Advertising”,
- Jonah is the story of a prophet who runs away from God's instruction. His disobedience leads to several challenges including being swallowed by a whale. During his journey Jonah finds the integrity, honesty and courage necessary to obediently. — “Jonah - Activities, Projects, Puzzles, Stories - BibleWise”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. obedient implies compliance with the demands or requests of one in authority. — “Obediently - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Based on this precedent, the Bilderberg Group may find it more conveni More..ent to abandon their European roots and permanently confine their meetings to a country where they can count on the silent obedience of the cowardly, castrated and complicit U.S. corporate media. — “ - Castrated U.S. Media Remains Obediently Silent”,
- Definition of obediently in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is obediently? Meaning of obediently as a legal term. What does obediently mean in law?. — “obediently legal definition of obediently. obediently”, legal-
- Yes, we are fighting for the right of civil marriage, but it is far more than that. We are also fighting so that the next generation does not have to grow up in shame and live in fear. Monday, April 27, 2009. The sun in his orbit obediently shines. — “Father Geoff Farrow: The sun in his orbit obediently shines(?)”,
- Obediently definition, obeying or willing to obey; complying with or submissive to authority: See more. — “Obediently | Define Obediently at ”,
related videos for obediently
- Forgetfulness - Billy Collins Animated Poetry View poetry in an entirely new and innovative way. Billy Collins, former US Poet Laureate and one of America's best-selling poets, reads his poem "Forgetfulness" with animation by Julian Grey of Headgear. Noted for their intelligent humor, accessibility and observations on daily life, Collins' popular poems come alive further in a series of animated poems produced by JWT-NY. - - - - - - The Poem - The name of the author is the first to go followed obediently by the title, the plot, the heartbreaking conclusion, the entire novel which suddenly becomes one you have never read, never even heard of, as if, one by one, the memories you used to harbor decided to retire to the southern hemisphere of the brain, to a little fishing village where there are no phones. Long ago you kissed the names of the nine Muses goodbye and watched the quadratic equation pack its bag, and even now as you memorize the order of the planets, something else is slipping away, a state flower perhaps, the address of an uncle, the capital of Paraguay. Whatever it is you are struggling to remember, it is not poised on the tip of your tongue, not even lurking in some obscure corner of your spleen. It has floated away down a dark mythological river whose name begins with an L as far as you can recall, well on your own way to oblivion where you will join those who have even forgotten how to swim and how to ride a bicycle. No wonder you rise in the middle of the night to look up the date of a famous battle in ...
- Globalist Puppet Barack Obama EXPOSED Globalist Puppet Barack Obama EXPOSED This video highlights this so called messiah's flip-flops, broken promises and straight up lies. As a puppet who was hyped up by the controlled mainstream media to be the savior of the world and would solve all existing problems - he has already proven himself to be someone who does not have the best interest of the people, but rather that of Wall Street and the global elite who he obediently serves. It's change you can't believe in. Category: News & Politics Tags: new world order nwo bilderberg Toronto Police State puppet barack obama fall of the republic Obama Deception exposed alex jones infowars prison planet zbigniew brzezinski CFR united nations UN david icke economy gerald celente economic collapse bank bailout dollar goldman sachs webster tarpley iran nukes iraq war us troops military army canadian forces police state alan watt
- PARADISE Now Playing in the YouTube Screening Room: www.nfb.ca Paradise tells the story of a man whose actions are controlled by fate, who is forced to follow a predetermined path. Lacking free will, John Small looks to a better tomorrow, but fails to find fulfillment in the present. We are inside a machine. Cogs spin and a giant automaton whirrs to life, impossibly large; it is an impossibly large metallic, mid-century city, whose painted tin denizens buzz happily and obediently along slotted tracks. This is Paradise. Here, in a brightly and cheerfully coloured suburban home, we meet John Small. He's an optimistic, ambitious little man dedicated to the future, to success in his career. John is absorbed in his work and his daily routine and blissfully oblivious of his lonely and disillusioned wife, Jane. As his perfect little life unravels, John remains obstinate and focused on his goals. But John is misguided in his efforts, unable to realize the value of what he has and what he stands to lose. Happiness eludes him. Directed by Jesse Rosensweet. Produced in 2007.
- Obama Can Change Happen? The invisible hand of influence and power that has gripped control in this country for decades has not and will not change. The foreign policy that the US government has obediently followed for decades has not and will not change. And these policies, which put us at odds with the rest of the world, which directly led to the worst terrorist attack on US soil in the history of this country, are guaranteed within the democratic system we live in. Dont be fooled again! The times most definitely are not changing on the issues and policies that have the most impact on the long term survival of our people.
- Mieczysław Fogg - Kochana, 1936 This tango was one of greatest Mieczysław Fogg's hits before 1939. The titla translates as: My Loved One. Photos show the streets of pre war Warsaw confronted - on the last shot - with what remained of it after the Warsaw Uprising in August- October 1944. The total demolishion of the city - which was the revenge on the rebellious city taken by Adolf Hitler in one of his last crazy orders - was obediently and systematically fulfilled in the last months of the WWII by Wehrmacht soldiers & the Einsatzgruppen SS: house after house, and street after street... While the Red Armny stood and waited on the other bank of Vistula River, until the ashes of the capital of the country they were planning to incorporate into the USSR, will cool down.
- sung hoon - how to train my shih tzu obediently
- Kaname Kuran good night CD Part 1/3 (with translation) Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight talk to you from the "LALA good night CD" Part 1/3 Translation Im entering the room I actually thought of asking someone else to sleep with you, why do you look so surprise? Dont tell me, you didnt think I would come? Or..am I mistaken? I seewhat is it.Looks like you want to say something If you have objection, just say it. As you though.. since you didnt call me, I was sulking Afterall, Im childish Even so, whatever you think of me.I have no intention of changing itabsolutely. (moving to bed) Because, if I foolishly obediently yield, its not impossible that you will slip through this hand (probably means youll have your way) This time, you are the one at fault for making me think you have that intention. Like old times, until you sleep soundly, Im intending to talk to you. But .*move closer*.I wont let you sleep. Even when you behave, I wont let you. Nowwhat shall I do.to disturb you from sleeping *laugh* what are you trembling for I wont do anything horrible That famous song about pitiful animal that was soldthat sorrowful song, I will not do it again. Its true, I wont sing it again. Because of that song, your dream turns badwhen you were having that nightmare, I look closely and you were pitiful. Ive learn my lesson. HmI understand at which part I want to interfere. I was intending to wake you up. I couldnt just leave you who were suffering (aka having nightmare) *Closer* *Slurp* *Laugh* Just that, when I though of waking you up, I get ...
- Sermon follow-up: Walk Obediently
- |YMK| Romance (PV) MakixTegoshi ran: my 1st TeMaki attempt ^^ ~Cast~ Horikita Maki as Mira Tegoshi Yuya as Noeru ~Characters~ Mira is known as a model of the well-educated girl from a good family, who would obediently follow the path her parents had drawn for her.. Noeru's father is in jail for murder, abandoned by his Mom.. He's left alone, growing up to only despise the world where to him, people just step on each other to survive. ~Story~ Nobody wants to befriend with a murderer's son who has a bad reputation outside of school. But Noeru doesn't care, he just lives day after day, without aiming to anything.. Until he met Mira.. She was the 1st person, who looked at him with no judgment nor hatre. They've started longing for each other.. -------- yamaki.co.nr http --------
- My Wife is 18 8 10 The grandfathers of Yoyo (Charlene Choi) and Cheung (Ekin Cheng) were best friends a long time ago, and Yoyo's mother had promised to marry her to Cheung. In order to please their parents, both Yoyo and Cheung obediently gets married in London, where Cheung is doing his master degree in female psychology. However, the two had also secretly arranged to a divorce a year later. Some time after the wedding, the under-employed Cheung returns to Hong Kong to stay with Yoyo and finds a teaching job at Yoyo's high school. While no one knows that the two are married, the couple experiences the ups and downs in their pseudo-marriage...
- 换换爱Why Why Love Ep 11 1/3 - My Fav. Part episode 11 ^^ so cute JD and HD translation: Dinner Scene: QAY: Hurry and eat. HD: Ah Yi, your dishes are very delicious! TM: Then eat some more. HD: Unlike some people who can only make sushi rolls. JD: Don't worry about other people's business. Don't talk when you have food in your mouth. Mom, after we leave, besides caring for Qin Ah Yi, you have to take care of yourself too. TM: You too. Besides caring for your brother, you have to take care of yourself too. JD: I'll call you everyday. TM: Okay. JD: Qin Ah Yi, you have to obediently take your medicine. QAY: Okay. HD: You are more talkative than your mom. TM: Xiao Da, I don't allow you to bully Jia Di. QAY: Right. QAY: Xiao Da, thank you. If your mom was still here, she would be like me and really like you as a son. After you return, take good care of your body. Jia Di isn't bad. You have to grasp onto her. JD: What's this? What's with telling secrets? TM: Then we'll tell secrets too. I think Xiao Da isn't bad either. JD: No way. HD: Ah Yi is right. QAY: Alright, you two already wasted two days. Work hard when you get back. QAY: Being a mother that can see her children healthy, striving for progress is the happiest thing. =========== Bus Scene: TM: Jia Di! Jia Di! JD: Mom! TM: I made some midnight snack for you to eat on the road. JD: Then I'll head back to Taipei. TM: Be careful. HD: Ah Yi take care. Bye. JD: Bye. JD: So this was your silly drawing! HD: Your reaction is so slow. JD: You... HD: You..you..you forgot to ...
- A grain of sand in the Universe planet earth a grain of sand in the universe Music-Vide Cor Meum The lyrics are from Dante's La Vita Nuova: And thinking of her Sweet sleep overcame me I am your master See your heart And of this burning heart Your heart Obediently eats. Weeping, I saw him then depart from me. Joy is converted To bitterest tears I am in peace My heart I am in peace See my heart
- My Wife is 18 3 10 The grandfathers of Yoyo (Charlene Choi) and Cheung (Ekin Cheng) were best friends a long time ago, and Yoyo's mother had promised to marry her to Cheung. In order to please their parents, both Yoyo and Cheung obediently gets married in London, where Cheung is doing his master degree in female psychology. However, the two had also secretly arranged to a divorce a year later. Some time after the wedding, the under-employed Cheung returns to Hong Kong to stay with Yoyo and finds a teaching job at Yoyo's high school. While no one knows that the two are married, the couple experiences the ups and downs in their pseudo-marriage...
- School The Students A satirical game based on the concept of how the education system works as a means to create an obedient workforce ("bricks in the wall" as the song goes...). The student without the book obediently placed over his head represents the "free thinker" while the other is the repressed creative force. This is about provoking thought and the artist does not condone violence on anyone, let alone children. Peace!
- Witnessing Obediently Anyone making disparaging comments about my daughter will be blocked and the comments will be deleted.
- Last Piece Go away together. Let's go to look 4 new feelings today. If they are u and 2 people, it's got over. Because it wants 2 enjoy new tomorrow. If eyes r opened and the door is opened, it's the extending world. The favorite sound 2 be let out is taken and my sense in childhood is tasted. I who bathes in the light of the sun am here. The my present self is valued. Even if it wants 2 meet, it 's not possible 2meet....Overflowing feeling is nothing but embraced closely. ur smile appears 2 my brain even if walking on the road where a lot of traffic exists. I was overlooking it though the last one piece of the puzzle was soon in by the side. My obedient feelings r answered 2 a lot of genialities not noticed now. The tune 2 which it listened by 2 people in those days remains in the ear now. I'm not lonely, and self-hint that I forgot sadness. The town is noisy because of the person's traffic. The usual scenery is different if it puts one's full weight on in the wind and it sees it. And, only my rule is made. It is possible 2 go 2 ur place obediently now surely if this is a start.
- Obediently Righteous Disobedience This essay covers some of the reasons why i feel that reflective loyalty to tradition even in the midst of valuing the postmodern movement is necessary.
- "Living Obedient In A Disobedient World" by Dr. Rock Moore Living Obediently in a Disobedient World is built on the premise that there are many believers who either can not or are not successful in putting their spiritual beliefs into a realistic and practical lifestyle. This book highlights errors that have been embraced, which form barriers between us and our intimate relationship with the Lord. These barriers can be religious, self-subscribed traditions, or myths in which we have placed our trust rather than the reality found only in a true relationship with Christ. Each chapter examines and takes apart these misconceptions and reconstructs them into the truthfulness that God desires us to possess.
- Obedient dog bows down to master Obediently bows down to master.. funny
- J02334-18 LED Super Capacity Rechargeable Obediently Child Reading Desk Lamp This 18 LED Super Capacity Rechargeable Obediently Child Reading Desk Lamp ismade of 18 super bright LEDs, giving off bright and soft light without twinkling. The LED bulbs are of energy saving, high efficiency and long life. It is used for learning, reading etc. The lovely lamp could be a decoration on the desk or as a little gift for your friends.
- Polaris 2010 The North Star must get lonely sometimes. It stands immobile among an endless sea of its dancing peers, providing stability to what otherwise might become a chaotic mess of individualism. It's steadfast feet cause even the farthest star to obediently curve around it. Who do I envy more? The strong and sure, or the free and mobile? All of our lives, we've been moving. Why stop? If I was to stop moving, if I was to plant my feet and grab hold of the paths of those around me, am I confident in saying that I would not falter? Would even the farthest from me alter its course? Would my footing stay secure? Of course not. I believe that my Creator provides for me this reference point, and I believe that my life should be constantly and obediently influenced by Him. And that's why I created this video. To me, life is a constant blur of unceasing and unrelenting movement, but in all movement is a stillness that should never go unnoticed.
- Being obedient to our God You should Deeply respect God, your God. Serve and worship him exclusively. Back up your promises with his name only. Don't fool around with other gods, the gods of your neighbors, because God, your God, who is alive among you is a jealous God. Don't provoke him, igniting his hot anger that would burn you right off the face of the Earth. Don't push God, your God, to the wall as you have been doing. Carefully keep the commands of God, your God, all the requirements and regulations he gave you. Do what is right; do what is good in God's sight so you'll live a good life and be able to march in and take this pleasant land that God so solemnly promised through your ancestors, throwing out your enemies left and right, exactly as God said. I've brought you today to the crossroads of Blessing and Curse. The Blessing: if you listen obediently to the commandments of God, your God, which he commands you today. The Curse: if you don't pay attention to the commandments of God, your God, but leave the road that He commands you today, following other gods of which you know nothing. One day spent in God's house, this beautiful place of worship, beats thousands spent on island beaches. I'd rather scrub floors in the house of my God than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin. All sunshine and sovereign is God, generous in gifts and glory. He doesn't scrimp with his traveling companions. It's smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies. You're blessed when you stay on ...
- ELOHIM's Gift Of Love: Have You Asked HIM For It? Those of you who are blessed with children (whether biological or not), if your child came to you and asked you for something specific to eat, oh, let's say pizza or hamburgers or a cup of ice cream even ... would you intern give your child a piece of cardboard with all the trimmings or compressed sawdust on a bun or a cold cup of sour milk with hot fudge and sprinkles? Of course you wouldn't. In Luke 11:9-13, Y'SHUA emphases to us that if we (human beings) being evil (sinners) know how to give good gifts (food, beverage, shelter, clothing, medicine, love, etc.) to our chlidren, how much more will ABBA YHWH give the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT to those who ask it of HIM. ABBA loves us (brethren and non-brethren) so much that HE sent HIS only SON here to be the unblemished (sinless) living sacrifice (Lamb) for the remission of our sins, and to free us from the shackles and weights (temptations) of the devil. Y'SHUA is that obedient SON, being our perfect example of how to please our beloved ABBA in heaven through this perfect and HOLY love. We can not fathom this HOLY love, nor the expectations of it. We just need to believe and trust in HIS purposes and plans for us, having unconditional faith that all we endure will glorify our ABBA, and all the covenants HE's made with HIS children (Jew and Gentile) will be fulfilled and justified according to our faith in HIS perfect and HOLY love for us. It is written in Romans 3, "22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of ...
- Richard Maxwell teaches Ravi to lead obediently (TRAILER) This is a trailer for a video which can be found here - - Ravi is tricky to lead. Richard's aim is to prevent a 'nuisance' behaviour from escalating into something more dangerous. By showing Ravi a gentle system of pressure and release and allowing him time to think about it, Richard teaches Ravi in a matter of minutes how to walk his own line. at the speed of the handler and do that tricky right turn! Richard says it's about getting the horse to accept, not just tolerate a consistent and intuitive system. Starting with obvious gestures, Richard progresses to suggestions in his body language to communicate with Ravi. This video is a revelation into horse behaviour!
- My Wife is 18 5 10 The grandfathers of Yoyo (Charlene Choi) and Cheung (Ekin Cheng) were best friends a long time ago, and Yoyo's mother had promised to marry her to Cheung. In order to please their parents, both Yoyo and Cheung obediently gets married in London, where Cheung is doing his master degree in female psychology. However, the two had also secretly arranged to a divorce a year later. Some time after the wedding, the under-employed Cheung returns to Hong Kong to stay with Yoyo and finds a teaching job at Yoyo's high school. While no one knows that the two are married, the couple experiences the ups and downs in their pseudo-marriage...
- Benedict XVI: Jesus calls us to the total gift of our lives. The perfection of the saints is "in choosing to go against the trend, in living according to the Gospel." This was the reflection offered this morning by Benedict XVI, presiding in the Vatican Basilica at the canonization of five saints. The Pope recalled how Jesus, even today, invites us all to the total gift of our lives, "without calculation and human self-interest." A demanding call, therefore, which the saints generously welcome, humbly dedicating themselves to obediently follow the crucified and risen Christ. " Historically and geographically distant examples, that are still relevant today. The example of the five new saints rises like a symphony for the faithful today. Zygmunt Szsczesny Felińs ...
- REFERENDUM for A NEW DEMOCRACY Post your comments at Are you sick and tired of - living in fear - corporate greed - growing police state - government for the rich - working more but having less Then read on... We are all responsible and empowered to co-create our shared future. We have the power to make our world better and the power to make our individual lives better. What price do we pay for not taking healthy action? What price do we pay for remaining silent while governments and businesses use mass media to turn people into passive, obedient, ignorant sheeple? Many allow themselves to be divided and conquered. They blindly accept the lie that they are superior based on their religion, race, and nationality. The masses are kept ignorant and arrogant — so they are easily divided and conquered. "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." (Thomas Jefferson) The world spends over $1.3 trillion a year on military. At the same time, governments approve billions in business with the same nations that they spend billions preparing to fight. They get the poor to kill the poor. In the last century, governments organized the killing of over 100 million through war and genocide. Hundreds of millions more were injured and impoverished. At the same time, personal fortunes were made in every war. International bankers and arms dealers helped all sides — as they still do. "War is a racket. The few profit, and the ...
- God's People are obedient to Him God's readiness to give and forgive is now public. Salvation is available for everyone! We're being shown how to turn our backs on a godless, indulgent life, and how to take on a God-filled, God-honoring life. This new life is starting right now, and is whetting our appetites for the glorious day when our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, appears. He offered himself as a sacrifice to free us from a dark, rebellious life into this good, pure life, making us a people he can be proud of, energetic in goodness. Anyone who does not keep the terms of this covenant is cursed. God said, "Do exactly what I command you. Your obedience will close the deal. You'll be mine and I'll be yours. This will provide the conditions in which I will be able to do what I promised your ancestors: to give them a fertile and lush land. And, as you know, that's what I did.'" "Yes, God," I replied. "That's true." If you will listen obediently to what God has to say and keep His covenant, out of all the people we will be His special treasure. The whole Earth is His to choose from, but we are special: a kingdom of priests, a holy nation. But we are the ones chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of priestly work, chosen to be a holy people, God's instruments to do his work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for us, from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted. Anyone who sets himself up as "religious" by talking a good game is self-deceived. This ...
- Rose sits obediently She doesn't even need a voice command to sit!!!
- My Wife is 18 2 10 The grandfathers of Yoyo (Charlene Choi) and Cheung (Ekin Cheng) were best friends a long time ago, and Yoyo's mother had promised to marry her to Cheung. In order to please their parents, both Yoyo and Cheung obediently gets married in London, where Cheung is doing his master degree in female psychology. However, the two had also secretly arranged to a divorce a year later. Some time after the wedding, the under-employed Cheung returns to Hong Kong to stay with Yoyo and finds a teaching job at Yoyo's high school. While no one knows that the two are married, the couple experiences the ups and downs in their pseudo-marriage...
- OFFICIAL Moon 2009 Trailer HQ Director: Duncan Jones Writers: Duncan Jones (original story) Nathan Parker (screenplay) Contact: View company contact information for Moon on IMDbPro. Release Date: 17 July 2009 (UK) Genre: Sci-Fi | Thriller Tagline: The last place you'd ever expect to find yourself Plot: Sam Bell (Sam Rockwell) is nearing the end of his contract with Lunar. He's been a faithful employee for 3 long years. His home has been Selene, a moon base where he has spent his days alone, mining Helium 3. The precious gas holds the key to reversing the Earth's energy crisis. Isolated, determined and steadfast, Sam has followed the rulebook obediently and his time on the moon has been enlightening, but uneventful. The solitude has given him time to reflect on the mistakes of his past and work on his raging temper. He does his job mechanically, and spends most of his available time dreaming of his imminent return to Earth, to his wife, young daughter and an early retirement. But 2 weeks shy of his departure from Selene, Sam starts seeing things, hearing things and feeling strange. And when a routine extraction goes horribly wrong, he discovers that Lunar have their own plans for replacing him and the new recruit is eerily familiar. Before he can return to Earth, Sam has to confront himself and the discovery that the life he has created, may not be his own. It's more than his contract that is set to expire.
- Love Obediently
- HM PC Game Recording part 8 (Using Tatsumi's path) Summary of part 8 : Choice 1 : Enters the room After all, Shuri has nodded though he hesitates for a while. Shuri : That ..sorry for intruding.. He is stop obediently in front of the man. Igarashi beckons and invites him inside showing the smile. Shuri timidly entered the room. There were a mystery and a clean feeling, and he was filled with settled feeling somewhere in the air though the room was disorderly. He also had the boil by the atmosphere because of Igarashi in the presence. Shuri's eye caught the glance of the bunch of the picture that scatters casually. Shuri : (This. the painting) The painting that frankly drew man and woman's intersection was casually put here and there of the room. Shuri : (Such a picture) Igarashi : Oi, oi, looking at this picture, isnt it too early for you? Igarashi tells it to make fun toward Shuri that watches the picture that has scattered below. Shuri becomes more embarrassed, he blushed and looks down. Igarashi then stared at Shuri at a long time. Shuri : That ..is there something Igarashi : It is quite dark a little while ago, and I cant see you clearly. Igarashi : Youre so beautiful Shuri : Ah.. Igarashi : Good, good, not bad, I like you. Do you want your picture drawn? Shuri : Eh? My picture? As for Shuri, he suddenly worriend about the appearance of Igarashi and instantly opened his lovely round eyes wide. Igarashi : Will you stand here for a moment? Shuri : That. That, I'm sorry. It is not possible to do. Igarashi :Why? Shuri ...
- princess eats mango, obediently Princess practices her manners when eat one of her favorite fruits, mango.
- USS Nimitz aircraft carrier docked in Phuket Phuket welcomed another group of US Navy ships & sailors this week for their popular R&R shore leave. The USS Nimitz, a nuclear powered aircraft carrier, one of the largest in the world, was the star attraction for a group of local press to see & tour on board Together with USS Pickney & Rentz, they docked at Ao Makham, off the deep sea port. While our press gang walked the planks of Nimitz, up to 5000 sailors were patiently lining up to leave or hanging around the hanger. They obediently follow their chain of command right up to the President, while we followed David Bennett, their Deputy Public Affairs Officer as he led us past some of the 60 aircraft both planes and helicopters, parked on the packed deck Rear Admiral John 'Fozzie' Miller, Commander of Carrier Strike Group 11, told us how happy they were to be in Phuket: We are absolutely delightedwell enjoy the sun He revealed how he & Captain Paul O. Monger, Commander of USS Nimitz, would be spending their money in Phuket: Well my wife says the jewellery shops are good spend a few hundred dollars per person. The captain pointed out the Nimitz saves a lot of money on fuel with its nuclear engines: Well this ship was commissioned in 1975. refuels after 20 years... worth $3-4 billion not incl. aircraft, no sir. Your ship was made famous in film Final Countdown .watch every day! good film.. tough in here Whats your favourite position? .. Vultures balcony watch take offs. We later got to see those vulture views of the ...
twitter about obediently
- balvig: Spoiled by my new high-tech Japanese toilet. Now I expect every toilet I see to obediently lift its lid automatically whenever I get close.
- C_Overstreet: @charlieagron_ *swallows lightly as he feels his cheeks burning under her gaze, obediently leaning back on th… (cont) http://deck.ly/~KUuu3
- MsAnnAguirre: @inluvwithbookz He must live nearby. Sometimes he's on a bike, both dogs running obediently alongside him. He exudes this impressive aura.
- WhoreMax: @WhoreHyunchul *stops obediently because I'm a sleepy hyung* poor Hyunchullie~
- JPLeather: @KevsXe Awww buggeration *trots off obediently*
- NotTomKaulitz: It depends. Slutty Bill comes at night, when obediently kids are sleeping.
- Jeremy_Browning: RT @Tamar_woman: There is something I have to do to live to Gods vision of me.....obediently PREPARE
- King_Kramer: True joy is made complete by yeildingly/obediently furthering the gospel! What have you done to further the gospel today?
- bjputnam: Exodus 19:5 If you will listen obediently to what I say and keep my covenant, out of all peoples you’ll be my speci... http://tl.gd/alobn0
- lmgeorgiana: @Leslie_Nease Amen. Blessed to have you as a role model in my life. Blessings to you Leslie as you obediently follow His will!
- shrinivasap: Yours obediently, Pavaman :) http://fb.me/G5To8pXy
- notgreentea_: @northernplastic -nods, sitting down obediently-
- Tamar_woman: There is something I have to do to live to Gods vision of me.....obediently PREPARE
- gabriel_flynn: @Izzysalvador *sits obediently, not quite sure what to say; eventually, settles on a hesitant* I'm very sorry for your loss?
- Eternal_Adam: @all_heart *Nods obediently* And if you tell me to flirt with -you- I shall do that too.
- EROTIGGY: @JetDWolf gobbles it all up obediently still licking your huge balls
- DelilahCarter: @IrishEnchantres *stays on my knees n nods obediently* yes maam..*hides a smirk* is that all maam?
- marclaitin: Google Translate is a national treasure: http://bit.ly/iIo9tY "...Gym-Pact will make you rush to the determination and obediently pay."
- MrQPD: RT @ZeezeeMM: Funny how celebs tweet: go get my new (whatever it is) and the goats obediently go get it. Well done. ... http://tmi.me/ayb3X
- ZeezeeMM: Funny how celebs tweet: go get my new (whatever it is) and the goats obediently go get it. Well done.
- IamGodsQueen: C.O.P.S. ( Christians Obediently Preaching Salvation) Mark 16-15
- ryangood: RT @SkylineLIC: Congrats to the 12 people who obediently identified with Christ at our service yesterday through baptism! #skylinelic
- SnowyFeather: @nokrisy *nods obediently and snuggles up to Jungsoo*
- nindybum: RT @sweetpeasaneca: God knows how often I pray for you. God, whom I serve with all my heart and I serve obediently.
- pipince: RT @sweetpeasaneca: God knows how often I pray for you. God, whom I serve with all my heart and I serve obediently.
- SkylineLIC: Congrats to the 12 people who obediently identified with Christ at our service yesterday through baptism! #skylinelic
- andinyy: RT @sarahsyahrir RT @sweetpeasaneca: God knows how often I pray for you. God, whom I serve with all my heart and I serve obediently.
- ndyutina: RT @sweetpeasaneca: God knows how often I pray for you. God, whom I serve with all my heart and I serve obediently.
- sharahmagdalena: RT @sweetpeasaneca: God knows how often I pray for you. God, whom I serve with all my heart and I serve obediently.
- sweetpeasaneca: God knows how often I pray for you. God, whom I serve with all my heart and I serve obediently.
- backINblacK602: #properworship fleshes out and obediently listens to and heeds the pauline counsel of 1Cor 14:40 no matter what
- thefixedfactor: The whole set-up seems to be predicated on Armstrong's belief that he can say 'Jump' and the world will obediently jump. Laughable.
- elishavaliente: Wait obediently, prayerfully and faithfully.
- minori93: I want to live obediently and honestly. #exciteworld
- RingingBellsss: I even scolded @Aldonbedezz for not replying my messages, although he obediently replied every single one! Hahah!!!
- ladyluvstodance: @goldstar_tink *sits down obediently, bouncing a little on the bed* How are you?
- notgreentea_: @meteor_blade ...?? Gran-sama, where are we..? -follows obediently anyway-
- EddieCastile: @ChrisSpiritBuny *walks obediently to your room* Whatever you say *grins*
- _DanteSparda: @Lili_TEKKEN ... -Raises hands- Okay, okay, whatever you say M'lady. I'm just gonna follow you obediently. -Sighs-
- DeceitfulSeraph: @ScandalousSiren --obediently* I will try to. What if I'm not hungry? *Chuckles* Oh Nooo.. She'll make me fat. She cooks too good.
- JaneRusbridge: @JOD45 Methinks you have been where I am now. Glass of wine good idea - thanks ;) *opens fridge obediently*
- simonebisou: miraculously both cats obediently followed me into the basement, that's a first! #mnweather
- felwage: RT @emmanvalino God has three ways to answer prayers: Yes, No, and Not now. We just have to wait obediently, prayerfully, and faithfully. :)
- genicastacruz: RT @emmanvalino: God has three ways to answer prayers: Yes, No, and Not now. We just have to wait obediently, prayerfully, and faithfully. :)
- drizzadring: RT @emmanvalino: God has three ways to answer prayers: Yes, No, and Not now. We just have to wait obediently, prayerfully, and faithfully. :)
- emmanvalino: God has three ways to answer prayers: Yes, No, and Not now. We just have to wait obediently, prayerfully, and faithfully. :)
- xialen_a_n: RT @gowcarl: God's message today: Wait obediently, prayerfully, and faithfully. When we're impatient, we end up doing stupid things. #sharing
- gowcarl: God's message today: Wait obediently, prayerfully, and faithfully. When we're impatient, we end up doing stupid things. #sharing
- kazutomocchi: Tomorrow I'll be waiting obediently in ameba pigg for a glimpse of D2...
- albuspotterbook: nodded obediently and climbed onto the seat next to her. "Thanks a bunch!" Albus said, offended. "You'd rather all cram onto that seat than
- GianeeLPS: I will stand at my watch and station myself on the tower- Wait Obediently
- quinnfully: @evansthelion *looks up at him, raising her eyebrows at his words before she nods obediently, shifting close… (cont) http://deck.ly/~bLemP
- Ceciliaaa_: RT @grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast ppl! Live obediently everyday.
- WhoreKikwang: @WhoreHyungSeok ~closes them obediently and keeps them closed shut tight so no soap can get it, feeling the wa… (cont) http://deck.ly/~YyTrA
- guidedheart: RT @ReshmiZulphay: "How strange is the 1 who knows #Satan 2 B his #enemy & yet listens 2 him obediently." Khaliph Uthman (R) #Islam #Wisdom #Quotes #Think
- tokamic: Good morning. It is cloudy skies today. It spends it at home obediently.
- JantzenOliver: @vampstefani *nods obediently* ish a gwud boy. mwe wont say dat.
- Shirley_007: @TheCrowleyHour *feels disappointed at the kiss ending so soon, but obediently takes a step aside, my curiosity growing at what hell looks
- doniellecrim: RT @shaybuttah: RT @MissStudioCity: God can come at anytime. We wt ever no wen but the pt is to b eager 2 live life rt & make sure we r living obediently.
- shaybuttah: RT @MissStudioCity: God can come at anytime. We wt ever no wen but the pt is to b eager 2 live life rt & make sure we r living obediently.
- henrayyu: how His kingdom comes: conversions (pray for sinners to repent & embrace the gospel), believers' commitment (obediently honor & glorify Him)
- AzMzFancy: RT @MissStudioCity: God can come at anytime. We won't ever know when but the point is to be eager to live life right and make sure we are living obediently.
- MissStudioCity: God can come at anytime. We won't ever know when but the point is to be eager to live life right and make sure we are living obediently.
- Jackiwalters: RT @nathanwalters: tracking vocals with @jackiwalters . @innawalters is producing, while I obediently push the record button.
- ReshmiZulphay: "How strange is the 1 who knows #Satan 2 B his #enemy & yet listens 2 him obediently." Khaliph Uthman (R) #Islam #Wisdom #Quotes #Think
- T90II: #Faith doesn't demand details, it just keeps moving obediently forward, believing #God for the right result!
- andreajmusic: RT @kenmos: RT @grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast! Live obediently everyday.
- leandre_l: RT @grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast ppl! Live obediently everyday.
- PastorAlexander: RT @grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast ppl! Live obediently everyday.
- kenmos: RT @grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast! Live obediently everyday.
- JacJacph: @z_nisa *sits obediently, swinging tal* meow~
- DidyaWouldya: @Peacad hhahaha. U have no idea what u r doing. Just a sheep, following blindly and obediently. #auspol
- Ange_Bunny: RT @grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast ppl! Live obediently everyday.
- grippastor: Now what wld rly scare u is if the world didn't end today but God came tmrw! Don't party so fast ppl! Live obediently everyday.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about obediently
“Scarlett opened her lips obediently "That's a Scarlett opened her lips obediently "That's a good girl, take another little sipNo, I don't want to see. no ugly screwed-up face like thatDon't you know if you make that. kind of Free blog | Create your blog | Free forum support | Free forum”
— yuhvn4 - Blog The first blog : Scarlett opened, yuhvn4
“Your first blog Scarlett opened her lips obediently "That's a Scarlett opened her lips obediently "That's a good girl, take another little sipNo, I don't want to see. no ugly screwed-up face like thatDon't you know if you make that. kind of”
— - Blog The first blog : Scarlett opened,
“Just another Hawaiimode weblog " experiences. barbarians " "obediently. body of the sixty-second chapter Peel obediently, Austrian Wind Canyon the place he dare? others to destroy”
— 多个可以用逗号或者竖线分隔 " Blog Archive " "obediently,
“Reflections based on lectionary Scripture passages for the Christian seasons of Advent and Lent, provided online by Goshen College students, March 26: Obediently trusting and serving. By Ruth Hochstetler, day circulation supervisor at the college's”
— Advent and Lenten Devotions by Goshen College " Blog Archive, blog.goshen.edu
“And in response to this internal whisper, I obediently listen, ponder, and then make sometimes that's it, And if I happen to find little treasures like acorns, I always bring them home, grateful to have stumbled upon these natural”
— Becky Shander,
“Obediently, but fortunately it is a timely manner, otherwise I do not know how to face the anger back! Distance, yellow asics quietly wiped the cold sweat, had he just wanted these two Xiongshou asics budokan kill them, then you can leave the”
— dadswlxh's Blog,
“3 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2010 15:05 pm "yours obediently" vs "your, s obediently" that, but if you read any post on this forum by an experienced user, you will see that he”
— "yours obediently" vs "your, s obediently", english-
“All of the Sunday TV news shows spent a lot of time talking about Shirley Sherrod. However, Sherrod herself was conspicuously absent. All this despite the fact that last week Sherrod spent all day, every day on MSM TV”
— The MSM obediently removed Sherrod from public view as soon,