- The Obelisk from Egypt was brought to Rome by Emperor Caligula in 37 AD. For pagans, the obelisk was a solar symbol that represented a vital flow between heaven and earth, a way of. — “St. Peter's - The Obelisk”,
- pure natural oil. Sicher zahlen mit PayPal. Welcome back ! E-Mail Onlineshop by © 2008. eCommerce Engine © 2006 xt:Commerce Shopsoftware. — “Obelisk GmbH - Index”, obelisk.ch
- Definition of obelisk in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of obelisk. Pronunciation of obelisk. Translations of obelisk. obelisk synonyms, obelisk antonyms. Information about obelisk in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. obelisks. — “obelisk - definition of obelisk by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Why Obelisk Our Core Business What we offer Our Partners architecture and effective use of materials as the core objectives, Obelisk becomes an efficient resource partner to the global AEC industry. top. — “::Obelisk : Index::”, obelisk.in
- An obelisk is a tall, thin, four-sided, tapering monument which ends in a pyramidal top. Twenty seven ancient Egyptian obelisks are known to have survived, plus one incomplete obelisk found partly hewed from its quarry at Aswan. — “Obelisk - Facts, Information, and Encyclopedia Reference article”,
- obelisk (pillar), tapered monolithic pillar, originally erected in pairs at the entrances of ancient Egyptian temples. The Egyptian obelisk was carved from a single piece of stone, usually red granite from the quarries at Aswān. It was designed. — “obelisk (pillar) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Obelisk Manufacturers & Obelisk Suppliers Directory - Find a Obelisk Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Obelisk Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Obelisk-Obelisk Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Encyclopedia article of obelisk at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. — “Obelisk encyclopedia topics | ”,
- An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos, diminutive of ὀβελός The Independence Monument obelisk in the Maha Bandula Park in Yangon, Myanmar. — “Obelisk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- If the A-frame had been higher, and in fact even if the pullers in the obelisk operation had been higher, we might have gotten more lift out of the pole. Question: Will it be possible to hear a discussion of the obelisk containing the code of Hammurabi?. — “NOVA Online | Obelisk | Questions & Answers”,
- Obelisk. The Necrons are not limited by their ability to requisition more advanced soldiers and weaponry, but drawing troops and Note: Unlike other Necron buildings, only two Builder Scarabs can repair an Obelisk at the same time. — “Obelisk - RelicWiki”,
- Obelisk Square or rectangular shaft, usually monolithic, with tapering sides and a pyramidal apex, first developed in Egypt in the 3rd millennium BC. — “Obelisk: Information from ”,
- Definition of obelisk from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of obelisk. Pronunciation of obelisk. Definition of the word obelisk. Origin of the word obelisk. — “obelisk - Definition of obelisk at ”,
- From Middle French obélisque, from Latin obeliscus ("obelisk"), from Ancient Greek ὀβελίσκος (obeliskos), diminutive of ὀβελός (obelos, "needle" obelisk (plural obelisks) A tall, square, tapered, stone monolith topped with a pyramidal point, frequently used as a monument. — “obelisk - Wiktionary”,
- An obelisk is a monolithic stone monument whose four sides, which generally carry inscriptions, gently taper into a pyramidion at the top. The ancient Egyptians usually erected them in pairs and associated them with the rays of the Sun, which increase in width as they reach the Earth. — “obelisk”, masters-
- Given to the French in 1829 by the viceroy of Egypt, Mehemet Ali, the Obelisk of Luxor is a 3300-year-old granite monolith weighing 230 tons and 75 feet tall, standing in the Place de la Concorde. — “Place de la Concorde, Obelisk of Luxor”,
- 127 Reviews of Obelisk "Wow. Wow. This place is the real deal. 5 courses, price fixed, $70. Course 1: appetizers. we had burrata with olive oil, sweet and sour meatballs, fresh anchovies, fennel salad and a pork rillette style dish. Appetizers. — “Obelisk - Dupont Circle - Washington, DC”,
- An obelisk (from Greek "spit, nail, pointed pillar") is a tall, The original idea to secure an Egyptian obelisk for New York City came out of the March 1877 New York City newspaper accounts of the transportation of the London obelisk. If Paris had one and London was to get. — “Obelisks”,
- Probably the strangest monument in Central Park is the 71 foot, 244 ton Obelisk, or Cleopatra's Needle. Easily the oldest manmade object in the park it is located in what is now a secluded bower directly behind the Metropolitan Museum of Art. — “Obelisk | Your Complete Guide to Central Park”,
- Buy obelisk, Collectibles items on eBay. Find great deals on Toys Hobbies, Home Garden items and get what you want now!. — “obelisk items - Get great deals on Collectibles, Toys Hobbies”,
- Obelisk definition, a tapering, four-sided shaft of stone, usually monolithic and having a pyramidal apex. See more. — “Obelisk | Define Obelisk at ”,
- An obelisk is a tall, thin, four-sided, tapering monument which ends in a pyramidal top. Twenty seven ancient Egyptian obelisks are known to have survived, plus one incomplete obelisk found partly hewed from its quarry at Aswan. — “Obelisk - Definition”,
- Obelisk is a private investment business specializing in Brazilian Obelisk offers private investors the opportunity to invest into Obelisk businesses. — “Obelisk International”,
related videos for obeism
- Old School - OBE (Occupy Wall Street)(Occupy Charlotte) Dedicated to the "Occupy Wall Street" movement. If anyone from the movement cares to use this as one of your anthems please let me know because the answer will be," Yes, you can use it for free." Come on baby boomers let's make this go viral. Any money collected goes to Occupy Wall Street. Mixed/mastered at Catalyst studios by the local, great Rob Travaglione. Photo from photo bucket until video can be made. Background singers: Scoot Pittman, Jeff Chadwick, Lance Copeland, Kristy Buie, Allen Barrett and Mary Barrett . Written and sang by Bill Graham, lead guitar Bill Graham, bass Lance Copeland, drums Scoot Pittman. Produced by Bill Graham
- Free Your Mind - OBE Debut song from OBE Many more to come! Writer, Lead Singer, Rhythm Guitar- Bill Graham Lead Guitar -Dan Houck Computer art work copy write Dan Houck-the Data studio circa 1993. Base Lance Copeland, Drums Micheal Greenspon
- Water is Black - OBE Water Is Black by OBE Graphics by the incredible Dan Houck once again. Lead singer/writer acoustic and electric guitar player Bill Graham. Lead guitar by Dan Houck. Lance Copeland on base and Mike Greenspon on drums.
- A Real emotion - OBE A Real Emotion by OBE Writer/lead singer/back up guitar Bill Graham. Lead guitar Dan Houck. Bass Lance Copeland. Drums Michael Greenspon. Produced by Bill Graham and Dan Houck. Image from photo bucket until video can be made.
- Addiction - OBE Addiction - OBE Music as a healer. A prescription if you will of the power of music. If I never had it in my life i don't think I would be here right now. How about you?
- Numb - OBE Numb by OBE
- Open Your Eye - OBE Open Your Eye by OBE
- Fat Gurl And Obeist :D
- One of the Living - OBE Bill Graham: written and sang by Bill Graham. Guitars: midi guitar, bass, acoustic guitars by Bill Graham. Drums by the amazing local Scoot Pittman. Model; Susan Douglas. Produced by the late Great Scott from Sonic Cafe once in Charlotte, NC
- She Taunts Me - OBE She Taunts Me.
- Peace, Love - OBE Peace, Love by OBE Dedication to John Lennon. I was in a pub when he died. I heard over the radio. And yes, I cried. This is real emotion. One of the worst days of my life. Photo from photo bucket until video is made. Harmonica by the local Steve Orell. Written/sang by Bill Graham. Guitars by Dan Houck/ Bill Graham, bass Lance Copeland. Drums Michael Greenspon. Background vocals Michael Greenspon, Bill Graham, Billy Nauman.
- Temple of Love - OBE Temple of Love by OBE
- Hear the Voice - OBE Hear the Voice - OBE Picture borrowed until video is made. Picture used within the reasonable use act. Regards to any family members and would care to hear from you. Bill
- The Bloom is Off the Rose - OBE Written and performed by Bill Graham and OBE Lead vocals and production by Bill Graham. Recorded at White Room studios in Charlotte, NC Mixed and mastered at White Room Studios, and manufactured by Disc Masters. Song copy written in Washington, DC by the Copy write office. Published by Harry Fox inc. All our songs are now. Peace/
- You are Here - OBE Written, produced and performed at Sonic Cafe by Bill Graham with e guitar and acoustic guitar. Co produced by the late Scott Renfro.
- The Normal Life - OBE The Normal Life by OBE Written and sang by Bill Graham. Produced by Bill Graham. Lead guitar Bill Graham. Percussion Michael Greenspon and Bass by Lance Copeland. Picture from photo bucket until a real video can be made.
- Beyond Lucidity - OBE Beyond Lucidity - OBE dinosaur, This wonderful piece of artwork was designed by Julian Baum, born in 1960. It is gratefully borrowed until a proper video is made. It just fit our song so well I could not resist. No copyright intended by OBE ONLY GRATITUDE!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!!
- Whispers in the Dark - OBE Whispers in the Dark by OBE
- In My World - OBE In My World by OBE The real time is 3:57/ Please just stop at the first ending or it will play again. Sorry. Same musicians.
- A Ghost's Track- OBE 2nd moving video from OBE in HD. We hope you enjoy it. Writer/lead vocal/ rythym guitar-Bill Graham. Lead guitar- Dan Houck. Drums- the amazing Scoot Pittman. Bass-Lance Copeland. Video by the talented Chris English Pittman. And last, but certainly not EVER least: Bela Lugosi. It was nice of him to take time out of his busy schedule. We are honored as we know he could have made this not happen if that was his intent. Apparently it was not. Peace.
- Our Little Window - OBE Written and sang by Bill Graham. Lead guitar: Dan Houck , acoustic guitar Bill Graham, Drums the very capable Tim Tucker from Charlotte, NC bass Dan Houck
- Part of the Scenery- OBE Written and sang by: Bill Graham Guitars: Bill Graham, drums by the incredible local Scoot Pittman. Bass: Bill Graham. Photo borrowed from photo bucket within the reasonable use act until video is made. Mixed, mastered by the incredible Rob Tavaglione at Catalyst Studios. Produced by Bill Graham and Rob Tavaglione.
- A Darker Hue - OBE (Version 1) What more needs to be said? Life exists for a reason. Love. Without it none of us would be here. All instruments played by Bill Graham. Except the incredible drums of Scoot Pittman. Song written, sang and copy written by Bill Graham in Washington DC Published by the Harry Fox Agency and e bay. Version 2 to come soon. Enjoy- I hope!
- Magic Music - OBE Magic Music OBE independent rock. picture by photo bucket until a proper video is made under the reasonable use act. Magic mushrooms and great old rock and roll. It's magic within music. Drums by the incredible local Scoot Pittman. Written and sang by Bill Graham. Guitar and synthesizer by Bill Graham. Produced by Bill Graham and the late great Scott Renfro from Sonic Cafe.You are still here with us Scott. Mixed by the amazing Rob Travaglione at Catalyst records at Charlotte, NC Thanks, Bill Graham
- Love's Flame - OBE Written, performed and sang by Bill Graham. E guitar and acoustic guitar by Bill Graham. Co produced by Scott Renfro and Bill Graham. Mixed and mastered by the incredibe Rob Travaglione at Catalyst Studios in Charlotte, NC I have amazing talent around me. Song registered in Washington DC as an original work. Picture borrowed from photo bucket until a video can be made under the Reasonable use act.
- Fate Come Knockin' - OBE Written, sang and performed by Bill Graham and the Incredible local Scoot Pittman on drums. Guitars, bass,vocals Bill Graham. Produced by Bill Graham and Scoot Pittman. Mixed and mastered by the talented Rob Taviglione at Catalyst Studios, Charlotte, NC Produced by Bill Graham
- Time is a Preacher - OBE Written, performed and sung by Bill Graham. Production and incredible drums by the local Scoot Pittman known in Charlotte as the hardest working musician. Recorded by the late great Scott Renfro at Sonic cafe, once in Charlotte NC Scott you are missed brother, and mixed by the more than talented Rob Travaglione at Catalyst Studios in Charlotte, NC Photo borrowed from photo bucket under the reasonable use act until a video can be made. Thanks to you tube for the face lift. It is appreciated. Song registered in Washington, DC copy right office.
- Aurora - OBE Written, and performed by Bill Graham at Sonic Cafe in Charlotte, NC Recorded by the amazing Scott Renfro who is still with us in Spirit. E guitar and other guitars played by Bill Graham. Co produced by Bill Graham and Scott Renfro. Drums by the multi-talented Scoot Pittman known as the hardest working musician in Charlotte, NC Song copy written in Washington DC as an original work some number of years ago. Mastered by Rob Travaglione at Catalyst Studios in Charlotte, NC Rob is the man!!!!!!!! Photo borrowed from photo bucket under the reasonable use act until a real video can be made due to expense. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Bill
- Among the Ruins - OBE This picture was borrowed from the artist. We do not have the copyright but we loved it enough for the song. Great work dude. This song is about the present fate of past glories like egypt, atlantis and others who became the next fate. Are we next???
- Lilly's in My Room - OBE Lilly's in My Room by OBE Writer, lead singer, midi guitar, acoustic guitar, bass; Bill Graham. Percussion; the incredible local Scoot Pittman/ Produced by Bill Graham. Recorded at Sonic Cafe in Charlotte, NC by the late great Scott Renfro.
- House of Blues - OBE House of Blues by OBE All men are created equally. As the world grows smaller, as the risk of terrorism mounts it is all more the time to grab your world partner's hand and be friends. Take off the skin and we are all the same (believe it or not; why is it so hard to believe?) Written, directed and performed by Bill Graham. Background vocals: the beautiful talented, local Shana Blake. Mixed by the incredible Mark Williams, Mastered by Rob Traviglione at Catalyst Studios in Charlotte, NC The rest of the band info restricted by mutual respect. Image borrowed from photo bucket under the reasonable use act.
- Turn Pain Around - OBE OBE video, Song mixed/mastered by the incredible Mark Williams, Dave Harris and Sadie at Studio B in Charlotte, NC Reminiscent of some of the greatest music on earth being MOTOWN. Background vocals the local Kristy Buie, Lance Copeland, Jeff Chadwick. Written/sang by Bill Graham, lead guitar Dan Houck, bass Lance Copeland, drums Scoot Pittman. Produced by Dan Houck/Bill Graham
- Sacred Dew - OBE Written and sang by Bill Graham. Lead guitar: Dan Houck Rhythm guitar: Bill Graham Bass: Bill Graham Drums the incredible Scoot Pittman.
- World Inane - OBE World Inane. Writer, lead vocals, rhythm guitar-Bill Graham. Lead guitar; Dan Houck, bass; Lance Copeland. Drums: the distinguished; professional Scoot Pittman. This picture is not copyrighted by OBE It is borrowed by creator until the video is made.
- Sea of Souls - OBE Debut video from OBE
twitter about obeism
- __MB_: @BKHoyng I'm sorry for your deprevision #OBEism
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about obeism
“Organizing for America. Sign-Up. OFA Home. About OFA. Issues. Volunteer. OFA Blog. Store. Donate Robert Schueler's Blog. View Full Profile " About The Author i am”
— Organizing for America | Robert Schueler's Blog,
“The world's first virtual fashion game! Become the most famous and beautiful bimbo in the world. Cryzilla, if you're bad and don't obeism, you get nocake. ETA: Oh dear, since I don't know what any of these words mean, I think”
— Wordo --is this seriously a word?? - ,
“View iamrasa's Blog on Eons. Obeism. This is all hilarious. VOTE. participate. co-create co-design. pangea day film. Get Ready to be Awakened. Read more. Love, travel and being oneself . posted over 2 years ago | 1 comment”
— iamrasa's Blog | ,
“ATS Members have flagged this thread 3 times. reply posted on 8-1-2008 @ 12:24 PM by seems that WE all are part of the obeism or O factor growing from the pando roots”
— Barack Obama is he a member ?, page 7,
“So here we are. Less than 24 hours away from one of the more interesting and (perhaps) most important New Hampshire Primaries in history. Less than 48 hours from the day after the Primary. All of this and we don't even get a half-off sale. It”
— Live Free and Blog : Less than 24 hours from the NH Primary,