- Traces the history of the Oscars, including lists of previous winners and nominees organized by nominee category. Also includes a list of retired awards and recipients. — “Academy Award - Wikipedia”,
- Read the latest news and information surrounding the 80th annual Academy Awards. 's Oscar coverage is the industry leader, with detailed news, photos, special features, our Oscar blog and predictions on who will walk home a winner. — “Oscar and Academy Awards News - Get the Latest Oscars News”,
- Least likely to succeed: just when you thought Oscar could be pigeonholed, yet another convention is broken.(V PLUS)(Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences) (Daily Early Oscars Early Ad Sellout; Inventory Snatched Up Due to Strong Upfront Market;. — “1969 Academy Awards — ”,
- Oscar Winners 2010: The Hurt Locker Pips Avatar. The 82nd Academy Awards was held at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood. And the 2010 Oscar winners are out, with The Hurt Locker bagging most of the awards, upsetting the Avatar speculation. Hurt Locker Producer Banned from Oscars. — “Oscars - Academy Awards | ”,
- e-OSCAR, the Online Solution for Complete and Accurate Reporting, is a browser-based, e-OSCAR-web was designed to provide you with an online solution for processing Automated. — “Welcome to e-OSCAR”, e-
- Napoleon, an admirer of the Ossianic poems, chose it for his godson Oscar Bernadotte, who became a king of Sweden. Oscar is like a beam of the sky: he turns around, and the people fall. 2005 Marc Cerasini, etc, Operation Hell Gate, HarperEntertainment, ISBN 0060842245, page 134: Had. — “Oscar - Wiktionary”,
- By logging into the e-OSCAR System, you agree that you are authorized to use the System, If you are not an authorized user of the e-OSCAR System, you may be subject to both. — “Welcome to e-OSCAR”, e-oscar-
- Official site of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the organization that presents the Oscars. Includes a special section on the annual Academy Awards and Student Academy Awards. — “ - Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences”,
- Oscar Grant III was shot and killed by a Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) police officer in Oakland, California, on January 1, 2009. The shooting, which happened on a station platform, ignited controversy because the 22-year-old Grant was unarmed. — “Oscar Grant”,
- Get the latest on the 2010 Oscar Academy Awards, including nominations, predictions, winners, and red carpet fashion photos at . — “The Oscars 2010 | Nominations, Predictions, Winners & Awards”,
- Provides news surrounding the 2010 Academy Awards, including the winners and nominations from this year and also includes features on past Oscar winners and losers. — “Oscars 2010: The 82nd Annual Academy Awards - Moviefone”,
- One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. NBC TODAY Show The actor, who is generating Oscar buzz for his role in the n. — “Videos tagged with Oscar - Metacafe”,
- Funny Oscar Videos, Funny Oscar Pictures, Funny Oscar Articles, Funny Oscar Lists, and Funny Oscar Blogs featuring celebrities, comedians, and you. — “Oscar Videos, Oscar Pictures, and Oscar Articles on Funny or Die”,
- Official site of the Oscars features details about the 2010, 82nd Annual Academy Awards ceremony, including the nominations, photos of the red carpet, Oscars history, and videos. — “ - 82nd Annual Academy Awards”,
- See other News Centers Academy Awards Source Headlines Oscar Trivia Backstage at Oscars 2010 Martin and Baldwin Make Light Work of the Oscars. — “Academy Awards: Definition from ”,
- OSCAR is a Suite of Applications which serve to enhance the health and social service community's ability to provide the highest level of care. — “Welcome to OSCAR Canada Users Society — OSCAR Canada Users”,
- Full coverage of the 2010 Oscars, with a list of the Oscar winners and nominees, news, a printable ballot, video clips from the nominated films, and photo galleries from past Oscars. — “Coverage of the 82nd Annual Academy Awards - Yahoo! Movies”,
- Todas las películas ganadoras en los premios Óscar, desde 1928 a la actualidad. — “Películas de Óscar”,
- Óscar Jaenada, Actor: The Losers. geminigee09. Oscar Jaenada Interview/Entrevista. guitarmoma. Discuss Óscar Jaenada on the IMDb message boards " Getting Started | Contributor Zone " Contribute to This Page. Edit page. Explore More. Filmography. Sorted by: job type. year. ratings. votes. tv series. genre. keyword. — “Óscar Jaenada - IMDb”,
related videos for oscar
- Marlon Brando's Oscar® win for " The Godfather" Sacheen Littlefeather refusing to accept the Best Actor Oscar® on behalf of Marlon Brando for his performance in "The Godfather" - the 45th Annual Academy Awards® in 1973. Liv Ullmann and Roger Moore presented the award.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones winning an Oscar® for "Chicago" Sean Connery presenting the Best Supporting Actress Oscar® to Catherine Zeta-Jones for her performance in "Chicago" - the 75th Annual Academy Awards® in 2003.
- Penelope Cruz winning Best Supporting Actress for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" Penelope Cruz accepting the Best Supporting Actress Oscar® for her performance in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona". Presented by former Oscar winners Tilda Swinton, Whoopi Goldberg, Anjelica Huston, Goldie Hawn and Eva Marie Saint. 81st Annual Academy Awards®.
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon winning an Oscar® Ben Affleck and Matt Damon winning an Oscar® for writing "Good Will Hunting" - 70th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Roberto Benigni goes wild at the Oscars® Roberto Benigni winning an Oscar® - Best Foreign Language Film, Life is Beautiful - 71st Annual Academy Awards®.
- Ellen's Oscar® monologue 79th Annual Academy Awards® host Ellen DeGeneres' opening monologue (2007).
- Julia Roberts winning an Oscar® Kevin Spacey presents the Best Actress Oscar® to Julia Roberts for her performance in "Erin Brokovich" - 73rd Annual Academy Awards® in 2001.
- Gwyneth Paltrow winning an Oscar® for "Shakespeare in Love" Jack Nicholson presenting Gwyneth Paltrow with the Best Actress Oscar® for her performance in "Shakespeare in Love" at the 71st Academy Awards® in 1999.
- Oscar D'Leon (LLoraras) Salsa
- Ben Stiller presenting the Oscar® for Best Makeup Ben Stiller presenting the Oscar® for Best Achievement in Makeup to Barney Burman, Mindy Hall and Joel Harlow for their work on "Star Trek" at the 82nd Academy Awards®.
- Oscar Peterson - You Look Good To Me An unusual trio, Oscar Peterson on piano, Ray Brown & Niels Pedersen both on double bass, perform "You Look Good To Me" at the Montreux Jazz Festival, 1977. This beautiful piece is from the "Norman Granz Jazz In Montreux Presents Oscar Peterson Trio '77" DVD. enjoy
- Denzel Washington winning an Oscar® for "Training Day" Denzel Washington winning an Oscar - Best Actor, "Training Day" - 74th Annual Academy Awards®
- Chris Rock's Oscar® monologue Excerpts from Chris Rock's opening monologue at the 77th Annual Academy Awards® in 2005.
- Anthony Hopkins winning an Oscar® for "The Silence of the Lambs" Kathy Bates presenting Anthony Hopkins with the Best Actor Oscar® for his performance in "The Silence of the Lambs" at the 64th Academy Awards® in 1992.
- "Falling Slowly" winning Best Original Song Oscar® Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova accepting the Oscar® for Best Original Song for "Falling Slowly" from the film "Once" - the 80th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Jon Stewart's Oscar® monologue Highlights from Jon Stewart's 80th Annual Academy Awards® opening monologue.
- Steve Martin hosting the Oscars® Steve Martin's opening monologue at the 73rd Annual Academy Awards® in 2001.
- Michael Jackson performing at the Oscars® Michael Jackson performing Original Song nominee "Ben" from the film "Ben" at the 45th Annual Academy Awards® in 1973. Introduced by Charlton Heston.
- John Wayne winning Best Actor for "True Grit" John Wayne winning the Best Actor Oscar® for his performance in "True Grit" - 42nd Annual Academy Awards® in 1970. Presented by Barbra Streisand.
- Jack Nicholson winning an Oscar® for "Cuckoo's Nest" Art Carney presents the Best Actor Oscar® to Jack Nicholson for his performance in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" - 48th Annual Academy Awards in 1976.
- Audrey Hepburn winning an Oscar® for "Roman Holiday" Audrey Hepburn winning the Best Actress Oscar® for her performance in "Roman Holiday" - 26th Annual Academy Awards® in 1954. Presentation by Donald O'Connor and Gary Cooper.
- Helen Mirren winning an Oscar® for "The Queen" Philip Seymour Hoffman presenting the Best Actress Oscar® to Helen Mirren for her performance in "The Queen" - 79th Annual Academy Awards® in 2007.
- Adrien Brody winning an Oscar® for The Pianist Adrien Brody winning the Best Actor Oscar® for "The Pianist" - 75th Annual Academy Awards®.
- TALKING DOG! OSCAR THE BOXER OSCAR THE BOXER on Facebook. Become a fan. The most famous boxer in South America and maybe the world: Oscar the Boxer does his thing...NO this doesn't hurt his ears, he loves sirens and pulls to be close to them.
- Outtakes from Oscar® Promo Shoot Outtakes from Oscar® Promo Shoot with James Franco and Anne Hathaway. You're Invited! Oscars® LIVE Sunday, February 27th!
- Favorite Oscar® moment - The Streaker Academy members share their memories of the infamous streaker at the Oscars® - 46th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Tom Hanks winning an Oscar® for "Philadelphia" Tom Hanks winning the Oscar® for Actor in a Leading role for his performance in "Philadelphia." - 66th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Martin Scorsese winning an Oscar® for "The Departed" Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg presenting Martin Scorsese with the Oscar® for Directing "The Departed" - the 79th Annual Academy Awards® in 2007.
- Marion Cotillard winning Best Actress Marion Cotillard winning the Oscar® for Best Actress in a Leading Role for "La Vie en Rose" at the 80th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Oscar Nominations 2011 Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences President Tom Sherak and 2009 Oscar winner Mo'Nique announced the 2011 Oscar nominations.
- Kate Winslet winning Best Actress for "The Reader" Kate Winslet winning the Best Actress Oscar® for her performance in "The Reader." Presented by former Oscar winners Marion Cotillard, Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Shirley MacLaine and Sophia Loren. 81st Annual Academy Awards®.
- Opening Number at the 2010 Oscars® Neil Patrick Harris performing in the opening number of the 82nd Academy Awards® featuring the Best Actor and Actress nominees.
- Jim Carrey presenting an Honorary Oscar® to Blake Edwards Legendary filmmaker Blake Edwards receiving an Honorary Academy Award®, in recognition of his writing, directing and producing an extraordinary body of work for the screen - 76th Annual Academy Awards®.
- POLICE SHOOTING AT BART STATION - OSCAR GRANT /vintagemusik Oscar Grant Support Page OAKLAND — A BART police officer struggling to handcuff a 22-year-old man, stood up over the facedown Hayward resident and fired a single shot into his back while a handful of officers watched, a video taken by a train passenger apparently shows.
- Hugh Jackman's opening number at the Oscars® Hugh Jackman's opening number saluting Oscar® nominated films at the 81st Annual Academy Awards®. With Anne Hathaway.
- Cuba Gooding Jr.'s ecstatic Oscar® acceptance speech Cuba Gooding Jr. winning an Oscar - Best Supporting Actor, Jerry Maguire - 69th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Jack Black and Will Ferrell "Get Off the Stage" Oscar® song Jack Black and Will Ferrell "Get Off the Stage" song at the Oscars® - 76th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Charlie Chaplin receiving an Honorary Oscar® Charlie Chaplin receiving an Honorary Oscar® - 44th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Oscar® Hosts go to Boot Camp Hosts James Franco and Anne Hathaway go through intensive training in preparation for the Oscars® . You're Invited! LIVE Sunday, February 27th!
- Movie Spoilers: Oscar Edition SUBSCRIBE TO US MORE SPOILER VIDEOS Every best picture winner in Oscar history spoiled in one take in under 5 minutes. Created by Benny & Rafi Fine Bollywood music by http Clothing provided by TAGS oscars best picture winners nominations 2008 2009 academy awards spoiler 100 plot twist alert movies endings film films preview trailer movie ruining video videos spoof acceptance speech parody end 1928 Wings Jack shoots down a german plane 1928 Sunrise 1929 The Broadway Melody 1930 All Quiet on the Western Front Paul is killed by Sniper fire reaching for a butterfly 1931 Cimarron Yancy has success on the frontier 1932 Grand Hotel The Baron is bludgeoned to death 1933 Cavalcade 1934 It Happened One Night Claudette Colbert Clark Gable 1935 Mutiny on the bounty The King pardons Byam 1936 The Great Ziegfeld Ziegfeld great depression 1937 The Life of Emile Zola Zola gets Dreyfus freed 1938 You Can't Take it With you The Kirbys and Sycamores clash 1939 Gone with the Wind Scarlett begs Rhett to stay "Frankly My Dear I don't give a damn" 1940 Rebecca Maxim killed Rebecca and Mrs Danvers burns down Manderley 1941 How Green Was My Valley a coal mining accident kills Huw roddy mcdowell 1942 Mrs Miniver 1943 Casablanca Bogart makes Bergman "here's lookin at you kid" 1944 Going My Way 1945 The Lost Weekend 1946 The Best Years of Our Lives 1947 Gentleman's Agreement Kathy and Phil she isn't antisemitic 1948 ...
- Memorable Oscar® moment - Russell Crowe's speech Editor, Lisa Churgin ("House of Sand and Fog," "Cider House Rules") on Russell Crowe winning Best Actor for "Gladiator" - 73rd Annual Academy Awards®.
- Tom Hanks winning an Oscar® for "Forrest Gump" Holly Hunter presenting the Best Actor Oscar® to Tom Hanks for his performance in "Forrest Gump" - 67th Annual Academy Awards® in 1995.
twitter about oscar
- travelsavvyUK: Oscar Award Winning Films About the #British #Monarchy. : http:///oscar-award-winning-films-about-the-british-monarchy/
- ObeyKrystle: Out With @brizzyeffbaybee Charles && Oscar !
- Ivanwadgymar: RT @samsclub: Bacon-lover? Indulge your love with Oscar Mayer’s Turkey Bacon. Only 35 Calories and 1.5 grams of fat: http://bit.ly/eGt8JL
- NegativeNatalie: ask about his voice RT @wends2100: "Just because he's like, won an Oscar, doesn't mean anything." - @NegativeNatalie re: Sir Anthony Hopkins
- hollywooddivas: Lindsay Lohan sees an Oscar in her futureSnark FoodThey say you should dream big, but Lindsay Lohan may be on an... http://bit.ly/jhAEwR
- samsclub: Bacon-lover? Indulge your love with Oscar Mayer’s Turkey Bacon. Only 35 Calories and 1.5 grams of fat: http://bit.ly/eGt8JL
- NawalSA: #previoustweet — Oscar Wilde, The Remarkable Rocket
- playaasstony: Muthafucas act so much they deserve an Oscar,the way they be putting on!
- wends2100: "Just because he's like, won an Oscar, doesn't mean anything." - @NegativeNatalie re: Sir Anthony Hopkins
- temi_tayo: 'Life is a movie, where's my oscar'
- sportnewstweet: What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise~Oscar Wilde
- womentravel: "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde
- scarytweets: What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise~Oscar Wilde
- sailingtweet: What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise~Oscar Wilde
- marchfurstbaby: I'm walking to my car and I hear "pssst!" I look around and, oh look, there's a real-life Oscar the Grouch beckoning to me. FROM A DUMPSTER.
- jasneetdulai: @MSZLADYTHANG LOL colin firth #smh >.> hes like an old man but oscar (Y) i like him tho lol pens vs canuckssss
- IsabelaSalgadoo: RT @khloekardashian: To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all. ~ Oscar Wilde
- TaylorToT: ha Oscar got rotten eggs in his hair today ... curly headed fluck $}
- _melindamarie: :D RT @ChinkEyedBeauty: Oscar de la renta was right in front of me!! http:///h39jvtuj
- criterionco: AMAZON'S BIG BLOWOUT ON BLU-RAY AND DVD'S NOW http://amzn.to/a0xh17 #movies #dvd #bluray #films #tcm #dodgers #nba #lakers #knicks #nhl
- kimptoncrawl: OMG! The @Kimpton folks here at Arlington Palomar managed to find a ridiculously huge bone, even for Oscar. Love it! http://ow.ly/i/aWx7
- lucaswj: RT @mattsinger: The fact that Christian McKay, the Welles of ME AND ORSON WELLES, didn't get nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar is preposterous.
- Cpeck45812: I deserve an Oscar, oh my gosher
- mckenziewark: RT @LauraNicosia: Uncensored version of Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray finally published—http://t.co/cMhCzm2
- Tracypayne_: I just took "All Parts So Far + New Parts!!!!---S..." and got: Part 2 --- Oscar, Sasha, Tina, and Pearla! Try it: http:///43d8utj
- stephaniechapa: RT @quotebooktumblr: To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. — Oscar Wilde
- travise77: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- TweetDeeezNutzz: She Should Get An Oscar
- janelle_km: RT @kushstina: RT "@thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde"
- Quotes_and_Co: "You can never be overdressed or overeducated." (Oscar Wilde) #quotes
- Lovelyjazzyj: @ohmy_ingrid not really lol i hoped chente or oscar but that was a fail ahaha
- darkheadlights: @Jenmiller41 When he was cracking up about the doll thing he gave to Oscar, I felt like that was really Steve coming through.
- 4WallerOU: With Oscar at the vet. #shots
- henkeftw: Lulz ensured - jersey shore gone oscar wilde http://t.co/7x4HGgY
- kickassCas: @Salyiha oh. I'm so surprised. You love me, you really love me. (enough of the Oscar speech) Would you like me to send you the link baby?
- DiaryofaDoormat: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- RichardKershawX: Here is a pleasing thought: Since Christian Bale is British and won an Oscar. That means one day: Batman will be Knighted :D
- krystallorrie: And oscar the grouch on my ankle!!!!
- looca21: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- jmarloren: I would like to repeat => Follow @elsamorejon now in #Twitter <= Oscar Elias Biscet's wife, prominent Cuban dissident. #Cuba #Canada #US
- Abbi_Girl: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- alexagarfinkle: @Kimberley_Moye OMFG why is he here? I'm so jealin right now! I die for Oscar. Detes!
- Qais9: Always forgive ur enemies, nothing annoys them so much....Oscar Wilde
- leelooluna: Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. -Oscar Wilde
- straywebsurfer: #listeningto "The Oscar Peterson Trio, Time and Again" http://bit.ly/ifQ0TJ
- MikelleStreet: Immitation Oscar de la Renta? Girl I see you.
- smartsepe: "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde #fb #qotd
- PleasureInPain: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- gregdemp71: #iwannameet Oscar The Grouch...if only that was possible :(
- LouiseFraser78: RT @ShareAwakening: Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ♥ Oscar Wilde
- apfiona: The wedding was better than any Oscar red carpet.. :D
- _TayTresChic: I'm really upset I didn't know that the Oscar de la renta fashion show is tonight at the Mint museum...he's one of my fav designers :(
- KBucketeer: If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde
- criterionco: AMAZON'S BIG BLOWOUT ON BLU-RAY AND DVD'S NOW http://amzn.to/a0xh17 #movies #dvd #bluray #films #tcm #dodgers #nba #lakers #knicks #nhl
- IzzyAlCa: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- legendofAYA: RT @lilianwagdy: Watch those fingers move. Oscar Peterson- Solo http://youtu.be/cIkQNti8_EU #JazzNight
- trevorotti: one third of the world's population watched the royal wedding; wills and kate must deserve an oscar for that, surely
- ThisIsTeknique: PHOTO: Look at the faaackin' EMMY & OSCAR on the damn shelf! Peep my logo on the screen! BIG BUSINESS - Thx C! http:///p/96845666
- Lilith_01: Dorian Gray's true picture of Oscar Wilde http://t.co/7R98u4w via @guardian
- thenoisyoyster: RT @GreatDismal Jersey Shore meets Oscar Wilde... http://bit.ly/i6mph5
- psst_jenn: @Cocopander ah that's a classic! (And who knew the blonde would end up as an Oscar nominee? She's in "An Education") Steve Moffat = genius
- prideseo: General Chat • Download Oscar Movie http://goo.gl/fb/nQLed
- Mfereidooni: Hi Megh, this is Oscar on your twitter :p
- belloysublime: [email protected] The King's Speech vs. Uncle Boonmee. Cannes vs. Oscar. Estilos diferentes en el cine. http://bit.ly/hZB3GS
- ohmyoscar: "@Squirrelcifer: @ohmyoscar whooo you so popular oscar :o" Me? Popular? Pff' I'd wish!
- lilianwagdy: Watch those fingers move. Oscar Peterson- Solo http://youtu.be/cIkQNti8_EU #JazzNight
- SavourSonoma: @stevepaulo Did not know there was a museum there. Thx for tip! Trip seeing an oscar close up, no?
- johnnielns18: I got dat fire, I got dat fire, so holla @ lil wardy if want oscar meyer
- carlimichelew: I just took "All Parts So Far + New Parts!!!!---S..." and got: Part 2 --- Oscar, Sasha, Tina, and Pearla! Try it: http:///66b4flb
- FRED4008: Lindsay Lohan: "Lindsay Lohan Wants to Win an Oscar" /via @myspace http://lnk.ms/MFwpV
- merry_elyse: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- Sara_Sudairy: My respect for @CAbramsAI10 shot through the roof when he mentioned Oscar Peterson. Sad to see him go, while Yagitty Yeah stays.
- liverockstar: @charliesheen: 83rd Oscar Red Carpet... http:///83rd-oscar-red-carpet-2011-aishwarya-abhishek-bachchan/ #liverockstar
- DenisseAsbun: So my last tweet about Oscar was not me. That was him-.-
- _Waddup_WiLLS: i could never win an Oscar cuz iont kno how to act
- sell_your_car: Oscar A. is selling a 1990 GMC Sierra C/K1500 in Bell, CA with a Standard Ad.
- SweetNovEvents: Very cool :) RT @iftheshoefits: Just finished an interview with Oscar de la Renta at @RitzCarlton #clt. What a (cont) http://tl.gd/a5mvt0
- blogfeedes: Oscar 2008: Mejor Fotografía para Robert Elswitt por There Will Be Blood http://ping.fm/mAIhm
- tjan_dra: RT @LXLEE: The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. -Oscar Wilde #quote RT @Palidan
- rusty_scarecrow: RT @thekatvond: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -Oscar Wilde
- NickyFisher7: @WillBlyde @danwhite16 @Rossco87 has trig become the Oscar of Gravesend?!!!
- pabloplanovsky7: The King's Speech vs. Uncle Boonmee. Cannes vs. Oscar. Estilos diferentes en el cine. http://bit.ly/hZB3GS [email protected]
- myeahhh: @kimbro_slicee yup, proud member of the Oscar mayer family
- wordsbyjane: Often the greatest enemy of present happiness is past happiness too well remembered.~Oscar Hammling
- kelsuhmee: Attn: oscar is in the bldg, ppl are breaking out in hives
- sabbel0105: “The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.” - Oscar Wilde
- PortfoliMovie: Awards Daily's Oscar Countdown : Transformers: Dark of the Moon, trailer #movies http://portfo.li/t/7E/ArgH
- eweirdworld: RADICAL PONEH: HOLY TUBULAR AWESOME COIFFURE, MAN! Oscar S. says Radical Pony and Emo Pony are going... http://bit.ly/mBXBQc #cute #pets
- topangal3105: RADICAL PONEH: HOLY TUBULAR AWESOME COIFFURE, MAN! Oscar S. says Radical Pony and Emo Pony are going to start a band. http://bit.ly/mBXBQc
- artimagination: Adorable Animal News RADICAL PONEH: HOLY TUBULAR AWESOME COIFFURE, MAN! Oscar S. says Radic... http://bit.ly/lBAXbm http://our1
- KawaiiFriends: Cute Overload Post! RADICAL PONEH: HOLY TUBULAR AWESOME COIFFURE, MAN! Oscar S. says Radical... http://bit.ly/mBC6du #cuteoverload #cute
- UptownCloset: RADICAL PONEH: HOLY TUBULAR AWESOME COIFFURE, MAN! Oscar S. says Radical Pony and Emo Pony are going to start a band. http://bit.ly/mBXBQc
- OpenBarMusic: #DeepHouse 10 f/ Gianluca Pighi, Sonny Fodera, Oscar P, JP Chronic, Hugh Cleal, Berny, Jim Siver, Jake Childs http:///ngbh
- PortfoliMovie: Awards Daily's Oscar Countdown : Cannes 2011: Sleeping Beauty, poster #movies http://portfo.li/t/7E/ArgG
- alishapower: Lindsay Lohan sees an Oscar in her future: This week on Jay Leno, Lindsay come off as sincere and repentant when... http://bit.ly/jZ7xeu
- RommyF: "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." Oscar Wilde
- Dabs1989: why's your girlfriend looking like oscar the grouch for though
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about oscar
“Forums and message boards for Hurricane Oscar. Email me when the Hurricane Oscar Forum is updated. Learn more. Want to talk about something else? Start your own discussion! Ask a question, start a debate, post a tip, or just say what's on your mind. Type in your comments below”
— Hurricane Oscar Forum - Topix,
“Blog. Live Oscar blog. 08 March 2010 | 11:19 - By SBS Film. Follow our live coverage of the 2010 Academy Awards What's Oscar night without a bit of controversy? And there's been plenty of that in the lead up to today's awards. The Hurt Locker v Avatar”
— SBS Films - Live Oscar blog, .au
“OSCAR - blog en español. The international OSCAR users have become a wonderful source of The content of this blog, written by David Daley, co-founder of Indivica, is freely”
— OSCAR Canada Users Society: OSCAR - blog en español,
“Start cataloging anime you've watched or manga you've read. Browse through our extensive anime and manga database. Get anime or manga suggestions, recommendations and reviews. View top rated anime and manga. Create anime and manga favorites. Tons”
— Oscar's Blog - ,
“You are here: Home / Archives for Oscar Blog. Oscar Recap. by Team DeLuXe. Filed under Oscar goes to– a film some viewers just learned the name of and most”
— Oscar Blog | WebTVDeluxe,
“The live Oscar blog returns! OK no one really asked for it but we're bringing it to you anyway! 8:42 - They could probably cut the Oscar running time down if they stop running clips from previous Oscar ceremonies”
— Live Oscar blog! - ,
“E! Entertainment began airing Oscar coverage at 11 a.m., with its usual mix of classic interviews and "live" coverage during the day when pretty much nothing is happening on the Red Carpet. One interesting element: Having spurned actress Jennifer”
— E! gets proceedings off and running | ,
“Best you could make changes to the page subject title Oscar Coverage Reflections (Oscar Blog 2007) to more better for your content you make. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog”
— Oscar Coverage Reflections (Oscar Blog 2007), blog.emerson.edu
“A proven leader in consulting, developing and implementing real-world IT solutions that give companies a competitive edge”
— Blog - WebF1 Consulting, webf1.com