- Kerry Packer, Australia's richest man whose fierce business reputation dominated corporate Australia and whose companies control one of the nation's major media groups, died in his sleep Monday night, his family said. Packer suffered a heart attack while playing polo in 1990 that left. — “Final innings for Packer - The Standard”, .hk
- TEN says James Packer and Lachlan Murdoch have accepted board seats at the company, agreeing on "appropriate board protocols" to safeguard the company from conflicts of interest. — “Packer, Murdoch join Ten board | Perth Now”, .au
- Packer Insider. Chat open for questions. Bob McGinn chat at 11 a.m. Wednesday. Packer Journal Sentinel beat writer Bob McGinn answers questions about the Packers during a chat. — “Bob McGinn chat at 11 a.m. Wednesday - JSOnline”,
- Visit Aron Packer's Virtual Gallery. View current exhibits, preview upcoming events, and read about Aron Packer's past curatorial projects. — “Packer Schopf Gallery”,
- News about George Packer. Commentary and archival information about George Packer from The New York Times. — “George Packer News - The New York Times”,
- IN HIS rollicking autobiography, Big Bill Waterhouse tells the story of the day that Kerry Packer blew more than $1 million on the horses, then refused to pay his debt. — “Packer lost a million chasing his losses with a 16-year-old”, .au
- The Packer is a weekly newspaper covering produce shipping, distribution, marketing and trends in fresh produce including fruits and vegetables in North America. — “Packer, The”,
- Beam into the alternate universe of the Green Bay Packers. — “Packer Palace”,
- Kerry Packer, the Australian media baron who died on Boxing Day aged 68, proved himself one of the toughest and shrewdest business brains of his time, but his name will always be associated with a coup that irrevocably altered the character of international cricket. — “Kerry Packer - Telegraph”,
- In a notice lodged with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) after the close of trading, Mr Packer's private company Consolidated Press Holdings Ltd reported the sale of 93.42 million of his Ten shares worth $128.17 million to Mr Murdoch's company Illyria. — “Packer sells half of Ten stake to Murdoch - Yahoo!7 Finance”,
- Official site of the Green Bay Packers. Includes schedule, news, multimedia, photos, player information, statistics, team store, tickets, and more. — “Green Bay Packers”,
- Site Map - The Packer Collegiate Institute Packer Graduates 161st Class of Seniors. New Upper School Administrators Announced for 2008-09. Paul Riggio - Music Man Through and Through. 10th Graders Share Community Service Stories. Precious Holiday Gifts Given at Second Packer Blood Drive. — “The Packer Collegiate Institute: Site Map”, packer.edu
- EW Swanton attacks Kerry Packer shortly after the launch of World Series Cricket - Cricket feature story from The Cricketer. — “And the devil take Kerry Packer | Cricket Features | The”,
- this isn't even really about Christmas, only tangentially, I just needed a Packer tie-in. Regardless of what set me off, I plan on adorning myself with every piece of Packer paraphernalia I own, and I may go find some more on Saturday afternoon to be even. — “The Original Packer Ranter”,
- After 13 years, WFNZ-AM ("Fan" 610) and Mark Packer have parted ways. Packer, 48, said Monday he plans to continue syndicating his program to 14 other stations in the Carolinas - including outlets in. — “Mark Packer is leaving WFNZ radio - ”,
- TEN Network says James Packer and Lachlan Murdoch have accepted board seats at the company, agreeing on "appropriate" protocols to guard the company from conflicts of interest. — “Murdoch and Packer on Ten board | The Daily Telegraph”, .au
- GreenBay Packer Nation: GreenBay Packer podcast and video podcast, Packer fan community, GreenBay Packer blogs. — “GreenBay Packer Nation | A Community of Packer Fans”,
- The weekly newspaper covering growing, shipping, distribution, marketing and trends in fresh fruits and vegetables in North America. The Packer, Produce Merchandising, Produce Availability & Merchandising Guide and Fresh Trends are registered trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark. — “contact Us - Tell Us What You Think | The Packer”,
- Hyperlinked article on the life of Kerry Packer, the Australian media magnet and founder of World Series Cricket. — “Kerry Packer - Wikipedia”,
- The concerns of James Packer and Crown chief executive Rowen Craigie for the group's soft VIP turnover – despite some big spending on facility upgrades – should also inject some anxiety into the Tabcorp boardroom. — “Packer's high-roller warning | Stephen Bartholomeusz”, .au
related videos for packer
- Ray Nitschke - LB Green Bay Packers Archive footage of Ray during the '60s.
- CNNNN: Packer Health Scare A funny fake news show from 2003 about a made-up Kerry Packer heart attack.
- Packer Week 2 OTA Practice Highlights for more. Brought to you by Yuk Nasty for Cheesehead Nation. Check out Yuk Nasty here: and on Youtube here: Cheesehead Nation is the Voice of Packer Fans everywhere. It's a collaboration between the most popular Packer fan websites on the internet.
- Kid Kenobi & Mc Shurechock - Safe Sound (Greg Packer Drumstep Remix) Just a chillax drumstep mix On the Klub Kids Label, it came out the 05.11.2010 Buy the album online
- Brett Favre Vikings Win Over Packers - Monday Night Football Game Highlights The Brett Favre magic continued October 5, 2009, on Monday Night Football when he started his 273rd consecutive game (295 including playoffs). Favre, with a game QB rating of 135.3, completed 24 of 31 passes and threw for 271 yards and 3 touchdowns to Sidney Rice, Bernard Berrian, and Visanthe Shiancoe as the Vikings were victorious over the Green Bay Packers 30-23. This was Favre's 66th career 3 TD game as he now has thrown touchdowns to 55 different receivers. Adrian Peterson was held to only 55 yards on 25 carries but did have one rushing TD. On the other side of the ball, Jared Allen could not be stopped by the Packers offensive line. Allen had a bone crushing 4.5 sacks and had Aaron Rodgers running scared much of the game. Rodgers, in spite of leading the league in GETTING SACKED, played a phenomenal game, that included throwing 26-37 and a whopping 384 yards, 2 TDs and 1 INT. The Favre GOAT watch now includes 273 consecutive starts, 472 career TDs, 65964 career yards passing, and has now become the only player in NFL history to defeat all 32 teams. As anticipated, this MNF game between the Vikings and Packers was watched by more people in the history of football - 21.8 million people, outnumbering the 18.6 million who watched last year's MNF game between the Cowboys and Eagles. ESPN also said Tuesday that the game drew the highest rating in the network's 30-year history.
- Ultimate Packer Fans Ultimate Packer Fans talk about why they love the Green Bay Packers before a playoff game at Lambeau Field in January of 2008.
- President Boyd K. Packer - Cleansing the Inner Vessel Nowhere are the generosity and the kindness and mercy of God more manifest than in repentance. Read the full address: bit.ly
- Todd Packer Hilarious Todd Packer line from NBC's The Office.
- 1985 Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers See why the Bears and their fans can't stand the dirty,cheap-shot packers! Dumb Cheeseheads.......Payton tossed over a bench,FB Suhey blind-sided,McMahon ambushed and Mike Singletary goes NUTS !!!
- Bowl Packer Model Number A: Rube Goldberg Pitagora Suichi Psychedelic Poetic Association Machine This is one of the Best Rube Goldbergs ever made, because it is more than a Rube Goldberg, it is a cartoon, collage and work of art, From Wobbly A Productions. This was made by Mr. Psychor a character played by Donald Drake. Mr. Psychor is an Acid Riddled Loon with Lame Scary Super Powers. Prepare yourself to induce craziness. High Doses, for this one baby! Still gentle though.
- Billy Packer Made The Right Call Packer takes a look back at his career in broadcasting. (Created: March 2008)
- Straight No Chaser - Lambeau Leap at the Packers Game While waiting behind the end-zone to go on for their halftime performance, Straight No Chaser helps #86 Donald Lee do the classic Lambeau Leap into the crowd after a touchdown. Filmed by SNC member Randy Stine. Visit to order a copy of Christmas Cheers, and for more information.
- Story Hour in the Library - ZZ Packer Named one of Grantas Best of Young American Novelists, ZZ Packer has received a Commonwealth Club Fiction Award, Wallace Stegner and Guggenheim Fellowships, and a Whiting Award. Her acclaimed 2003 collection Drinking Coffee Elsewhere features eight stories whose subjects range from Girl Scouts to expatriates in Japan. Originally from Chicago, Packer is currently writing a novel set in the post-Civil War period. Recorded March 12, 2009 storyhour.berkeley.edu
- FTM Binder & Packer Show 'n Tell Binder from 983 (don't forget to google a discount!) Packer from GV Soft Pack (1) Coupon code for 20% off GVIXFF2 *correction* My mistake, the gv soft pack apparently can be converted into a STP. Tried to be informative for those who bind, pack or are just curious.
- What's Up My Nerds!-Todd Packer The Office, Todd Packer in Christmas.
- Egg Packer Prank prank on egg packers
- FTM Gear: Binders, Packers, & STP devices Like I said, I woke up and it occured to me just how much gear it takes to get me ready and through the day, and night so I decided to make a video on it.
- Harry Packer Mansion, Jim Thorpe PA Visit the Harry Packer mansion in Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania with Doug Patt. The house was built for Harry Packer by his father and sits at the top of the town. It's a Victorian era second empire style home with lots of mansard style details.
- Todd Packer Todd Packer shows up at the office and brings the lols
- Brett Favre Monday Night Football Green Bay Packer Favre Monday Night Football Deanna Favre
- Rex Navarette his funnie flip guy with the fob accent
- Bucker Packer - Line Clearing Packers: This position is part of a crew and would perform clearing of debris on seismic lines, carrying supplies, driving and any other task or duties a bucker may need assistance with. A packer/helper will be learning the bucker's role but with no unsupervised bucking or cutting activity. Chainsaw Bucker: This position involves working on a crew as a team and to follow instruction and direction given by the Crew Faller. Buckers: • Operate chainsaws to de-limb and buck trees so they lay fl at on the ground (cutting trees into logs is called bucking). • Clean-up of debris created from line cutting operations; • Carry supplies in and out of the site (eg gasoline, water, spare parts and saws) • Use portable GPS receivers for navigating along seismic lines and setting up line or flagging to mark lines and hazards. • Look after the maintenance of saws and other jobs defined by supervisors or fallers A valid driver's license is an asset and may be required by some companies in order to obtain employment. Potential candidates should also be aware that a driver's abstract may be required. It should also be noted that some companies will require drug and alcohol testing prior to employment
- Packers Top 5: Quarterbacks A look at the Top 5 Potent Packers Passers of the Past and Perhaps Present....push play pronto!
- PROPERLY tune Tattoo Machine Color Packer The General settings and the parts used in of the "Color Packer" . One of the basic 3 machines one must have .
- Scientology--James Packer the scientologist Jamie has been systematically selling off his PBL interests to fuel his interests in Gaming and Gambling since he became a scientologist. How elronic that since he was introduced to scientology by Tom Cruise, that he wants to make money in a business that is fuelled by 'overts' according to his own religion of $cientology. Well done Jamie, your father Kerry would kick your arse if alive.
- Today Tonight report on Packer at 2004 leaked video event Scientology is against gambling, ron said so. He even wrote a bulletin called "The Gambler" and how they are psychotic. So wwhy does james Packer want to earn money from peoples "overts", if he as a scientologist is suppose to help people? HCO BULLETIN OF 16 MARCH 1977 Remimeo Expanded Dianetics Series 25 THE GAMBLER An obsessive gambler is a psychotic just like a drug addict or an alcoholic. They are handled the way you handle any other psychotic. They don't have to do anything for real in life because it all depends on chance and never on themselves. So you have them on the minus effect scale. Life isn't real to a psychotic gambler and therefore they never really buckle down to anything. Consequences are unreal to them and criminal acts are incomprehensible as nothing is real anyway. Getting off overts is nothing to such people because they are not there and take no responsibility for them. Everything else is responsible -- not them. Thus you have to find the trail to the R/Ses on the subject and discharge those. This aspect of such a case is the emergency number one handling. It has to be recognized for what it is -- PSYCHOSIS. L. RON HUBBARD Founder
- Green Bay Packers Ted Thompson Draft Day 2007 Memories I wanted to post something that you can replay whenever you want to relive my selection in the 2007 NFL 1st Round Draft Day! Oh, the memories... You wanna know what? I don't care about none of you fans! You mean nothing to me or the team and we don't need you. I don't care one bit that you boo'd me off the stage inside Lambeau right after my 1st selection! I don't care you fans heckled me and boo'd me so loud that I walked off the stage. I don't care if you brought your 90 year old grandma and she also gave me a thumbs down and boo'd me with their great grandkids! I don't care everyone walked out on me within minutes after my selection because we don't need the support of you fans anyways! This is MY team and you fans are meaningless to me! For you's that were there, thank you. Thank you for your money, and you that threw your Packer merchandise to the ground and in the garbage, we don't care. Come on now; I did lot's of stuff for the Packers... Remember all the top "quality" players I picked over the years, and so what if they can't play right NOW! (Nobody) You fans know nothing about the sport and shouldn't judge me by my actions! Why do you think I kicked just about every single quality player out the door and not get anyone to fill their shoes? Because... This is MY TEAM, and I'm going to do whatever I want. I have the power to fire anyone and have any players do whatever I feel like telling them what to do! You fans don't have any right to tell me what to do. Keep in ...
- Resco Packer-Viking Week A short video describing the turbulent times at RESCO, located in Hudson, WI on the Minnesota border, due to Brett Favre's switch from the Green and Gold to the Purple.
- Falcons vs Packers 11-28-2010 Atlanta Falcons vs the Green Bay Packers opening ceremony. This is one of the greatest games that I have ever had the privilege of attending. Arthur Blank should get a lot of credit for rebuilding the Falcons into an exciting team to watch and are starting to reminding me of the Atlanta Braves of the 90's.......one thing that I noticed there was a lot of Packer fans in the Dome....season tickets are on sale now folks..GO FALCONS!
- Chief Dan Packer's Memorial - EPFR **This slideshow was designed to go with the music from Dire Straits - "Brothers in Arms", but as I don't have the rights, here's what we have. (SEATTLE PI) He had a grin not even his famously bushy moustache could hide and a devotion to duty that compelled him to join his firefighters on the risky front lines of a California wildfire. Thursday, mourners gathered by the hundreds at Federal Way's Christian Faith Center from across the state and across the West to remember East Pierce County Fire and Rescue Chief Dan Packer, who died July 26 in Northern California in what has become a particularly deadly year for firefighters battling that state's blazes. "He didn't have to deploy," said Wayne Senter, president of the Washington Fire Chiefs Association, an organization Packer led for four years. "He was a chief. He chose to go." Though a fire chief, Packer, 49, was also a member of a Washington state-based incident management team and regularly went to large wild land fires. He was deployed July 25 to the Panther Fire in Siskiyou County in Northern California to supervise crews. Flames caught him and a partner while they were scouting the fire. Packer tried to protect himself using a personal emergency fire shelter but did not survive. To read more
- Should Favre Come Back? Packers' Fans Chime In SportsShould Favre Come Back? Packers' Fans Chime InShould Favre Come Back? Packers' Fans Chime InThe Associated PressBrett Favre finally is speaking for himself: He wants to play but doesn't feel welcome in Green Bay, so he's asking to be released. That's leaving his legion of fans divided on what should be next for the 38-year-old from Mississippi. (July 14)[Notes:ANCHOR VOICE] [Notes:Dateline: Greenbay, WI][Notes:SOT Debbie Ruse, Favre Fan: "My name is Debbie Ruse and I am such a Brett Favre fan. and I would love to see him come back."] Even in retirement ... Quarterback Brett Favre is still the center of attention here in Wisconsin. [Notes:NATS "It would kill me to see him in another uniform."]Fans were jolted when the Green Bay Packer announced his retirement last March ... But now ... the 38-year-old from Mississippi has changed his mind.He says he wants back in the game... **but** doesn't feel welcome in Green Bay.So Favre is asking to be released. Leaving fans wondering ... what's next for Brett? [Notes:SOT" If that's what he wants to do I think the Packers should honor it and based on his past performance with this team."] [Notes:SOT Edward Jenson: "well I think he out to just keep his word and stay retired.... that's all."][Notes:SOT MaryAnn Watson: "Hey we all change our mind. They always say it's a woman's perogative to change her mind ... well guess what? It can be a guy's perogative, too. If he wants to come back, let him come back."] Packers officials say ...
- Al Harris 3irty1 - Greenbay Packers - Get Your Feet Rite Vol 1 Al Harris 3irty1 - Greenbay Packers - Get Your Feet Rite Vol 1. Stay fit with Al Harris. Stay tune for more videos of Al Harris and make sure you subscribe. Also look out for his new 2009 website. formerly also known as 3irty1.com. There you will find a widget you can install on your facebook or other social networking site.... "Fear Da Dreads"
- Fight in Packers-Giants NFL game A crazy fight in the Giants´ stadium...
- I Love My Green Bay Packers A short music video on the Packers football team. My first Youtube video! Yay!
- Dummy QB Drill- Packer Defensive Line for more. Brought to you by Yuk Nasty for Cheesehead Nation. Check out Yuk Nasty here: and on Youtube here: Wk 2 OTA June-Cheesehead Nation is the Voice of Packer Fans everywhere. It's a collaboration between the most popular Packer fan websites on the internet- Packers Lounge - Railbird Central & Cheesehead TV.
- Kerry Packer's Political Philosophy - .au - Highlights of Kerry Packer's 1991 House of Reps Select Committee on Print Media Appearance. He shows that he is not only opposed to government intevention that disadvantages him. It also includes perhaps the most famous Australian anti-government quote, where Packers says that anyone who pays more tax than they can get away with needs their head examined.
- Go You Packers! A tribute to the greatest team of all time!
twitter about packer
- AndyPereira1986: Former #Packer Ahman Green got the cut by the Alouettes. I wanted to see him in Toronto against the Argos. I guess not anymore
- amiezin: @TheEdfromVegas i did after packer won super bowl. Got you voicemail. I was watching it at mandalay.
- TouchdownDiva: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 #NFL #Football
- gonzo2233: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- NFLWallpaperZon: #NFL News: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back ... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 NFL Wallpaper
- bleacherbonanza: #NFL: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- Americ_football: @Americ_football Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- NFLPickem: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut b... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 #fb
- qbplus10: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut by th... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- NFL_Monster: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut by th... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- RFreeman06: @HighRizer38 As a packer fan that follows you around the nation to see you play please follow me!! I called your pick six against Atlanta :)
- wingnut721: @Desbishop55 awesome to see you so involved with the kids Des..I got to see it at training camp up close... you are a model GB Packer!
- BC9212: @JermichaelF88 good to see u back in Packer Nation at Donald Driver softball...
- urbanavocado: I'm at Play2 (1526 Packer Ave, Philadelphia) http://4/k4yrjO
- semitwang: #soundtracking "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding ♫ http://sdtk.fm/kK1MWd (@ Packer HQ)
- urbanavocado: I'm at Chickie's & Pete's (1526 Packer Ave, at Broad St, Philadelphia) w/ 20 others http://4/joUViW
- foundinidaho: Re-reading Instant Replay. It's nice to read it and think of me being a toddler and my Dad a 21 year old Packer fan.
- mollywilsonn: I'm the worst packer ever. It's been almost 2 hours and I've done one load of laundry. #ADD
- _iamjoey: @youngc52787 i forgot to tell you those packer sbs were sold out your sz your gonna have to pick something else when you get back
- GEE_HUTTLV: :::TOMORROW:::Karoake Mondays at the all new Stadium Sports Bar & Grill located on 10th & Packer
- NJFFL: #NFL Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut ... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- NFL_Game_Update: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 #NFL
- NFLmaxx: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut by th... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- NFLSpies: Green released by CFL's Alouettes because of hamstring injury: Former NFL running back Ahman Green was cut by th... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4
- grocerbay: http:///22/45/packer-time-homemade-sugar-cookie-gift-box.html Packer Time Homemkie Gift Box #Cookie #gift #Homemade #Packer
- __Cuba: My mentions looked packer than the foodstamp line thats a block away from the projects lmfao
- RosenBOMBer: @yankeejoep I'm a Wisconsin native = Packer Fan!! Gold and Green!!!!!
- ImTheShxt2: RT @gbpackersfan_: Update: Q&A: where can i get a green bay packer "g" logo stencil? http://bit.ly/iPEuBa
- gbpackersfan_: Update: Q&A: where can i get a green bay packer "g" logo stencil? http://bit.ly/iPEuBa
- JoeCamel_Sports: Former Packer Green cut during Alouettes' training camp: Former NFL running back Ahman Green has b... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 #NFL #Packers
- jobx: Picker packer /RF/ Fork Lift Driver: 6/06/2011Storeperson with RF Scanning experience and Forklift License http://wcs5m.tk
- waytogoraji: today is so great I'm christening my @rajifreezer90 superbowl jersey w/ the packer shorts to keep it #swaggedat100
- Jamie_Prindle: I'm an awful packer. #Overpacking
- melissajhays: I'm at Chickie's & Pete's (1526 Packer Ave, at Broad St, Philadelphia) w/ 12 others http://4/mnzQNL
- Michael_Mosley: @ClayMatthews52 @JermichaelF88 @CullenJenkins @stickyshields9 CAN I GET A RETWEET FROM MY PACKER FAMILY FOR GRADUATING http://t.co/nLG8PMq
- Sakai6438: Leap of Faith 2: God Loves Packer Fans: http://amzn.to/kbZokT
- thesoftballnews: Super Bowl champion Packers hit the field again _ to play softball - Washington Post: Super Bowl champion Packer... http://bit.ly/lzJ0UD
- PMickD08: @darrenrovell With the lockout in the NFL the Brewers should dress out Packer players! Sellouts the rest of the year.
- mynameserik: @apeiffy its probs just a brother or cuzin of a current packer player. thats my guess.
- TexansTKTS: Former Packer Green cut during Alouettes' training camp: Former NFL running back Ahman Green has been ... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 #fanrates
- JoeCamel_Sports: Former Packer Green cut during Alouettes' training camp: Former NFL running back Ahman Green has be... http://bit.ly/jIRZf4 #NFL #Texans
- marshmellorobot: ..i am a master packer but i think this will be more than 50 lbs. :(((
- Ca_via_GreenBay: @polypenny85 @VictoriousScret Cheryl Bleeds Awesomeness and it's Green and Yellow! The Packer Colors ;-)
- HoldOn_Bxtch: I can't stand packing, I wish I had a personal packer
- alexmsimmons: @dj45williams hated you while you were at arkansas but not that you're a packer you are loved
- MaxxGregory: @HAUSofGABBY great now I look like a massive fudge packer, cheers.
- rcobb18: RT @Michael_Mosley: @GregJennings @rcobb18 @AaronRodgers12 @NickBarnett @AGreen_25 CAN I GET A RETWEET FROM MY PACKER FAMILY FOR GRADUATING http://t.co/iu247k3
- Hakeem_IGD: RT @ivionnanicole @LVsOnthaLuggage when do you get off cb>> Lv your a fudge ass packer
- polypenny85: @Ca_via_GreenBay Have you guys met up for your Packer games etc??
- asecretikeep: You signing my son's packer hat! Thank you! :) RT @RickyElmore44 What was everyones fav part of the @DriverSoftball game?
- Chris_Garner1: @OKCStormWatcher @weatherfran @cindyfrancine it was a mild winter in Dallas then the Packer&Steelers show up and we have record cold
- jmdpierce: Last day before we leave...packer tour! Had to say bye to Lambeau Field! http://t.co/3mu3CUU
- Jode_HoranSteel: RT @x1D_Stylettex: RT if at the end f the day when u get into ur pjs u packer clothes away but really can't be bothered to hang u top up so u just shove it in
- luckystargal: Wonderful Cardinal Village Resort is open and beautiful... make sure to book your nights at the "Hungry Packer"... http://fb.me/10pmQFJEn
- x1D_Stylettex: RT if at the end f the day when u get into ur pjs u packer clothes away but really can't be bothered to hang u top up so u just shove it in
- austinMACKRILL: "We are to order our lives by the light of His Law, not by our guesses about His plan" - J. I. Packer
- superbowlspies: Super Bowl champion Packers hit the field again _ to play softball - Washington Post: Super Bowl champion Packer... http://bit.ly/jvp4EK
- ShanDubb: Help Needed: A packer...Clothes to be removed from closet and packaged for delivery to DC. Dont have much $ to give so will feed! lol
- Abbey_Sloan: Hate packing. So much to pack. I'm a classice over-packer.
- 8thRoundPick: @viccarucci check out blog on #superbowl #packers http:///featuredblog/Why-are-you-cry-ring-Packer-Fans-118694
- BrianYoak: I'm at Chickie's & Pete's (1526 Packer Ave, at Broad St, Philadelphia) w/ 4 others http://4/mCq9H7
- PidDW: RT @donniewillow: Were supporting Middle Finger Salute in Glasgow on Tuesday. Meant to be a packer! If you want to get a cheaper ticket, contact us and we can
- donniewillow: Were supporting Middle Finger Salute in Glasgow on Tuesday. Meant to be a packer! If you want to get a cheaper ticket, contact us and we can
- wolvesmouth: @lazybearsf http://www.butcher-/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_37&products_id=478 it was this i already gave it away
- workznites: @MNewhouse74 You go 4-4 every game this year you will surely earn the love of the Packer Nation. GO PACK GO! BLEED GREEN, BLEED GOLD!
- Michael_Mosley: @GregJennings @rcobb18 @AaronRodgers12 @NickBarnett @AGreen_25 CAN I GET A RETWEET FROM MY PACKER FAMILY FOR GRADUATING http://t.co/iu247k3
- fostera: [email protected]: @fostera what Can I say I am a master packer? Lol... remember just stay organized :)” <--trying to!
- AllisonJordan_: I may officially be the least motivated and worst packer ever!
- Abdul7st: RT @Shab7st: Karaoke Monday tomorrow at Benny the Bum 10th & Packer Ave @MIAMI_DRO @A2daO @Abdul7st @selfmadelee @Mal7st @Pablosplash100 @PhillyDjBoo
- HowardSternBot: RT @[email protected] become a "WACK PACKER"...baba booey!!!WET CU*TT!!!way better than a WARLOCK CHIK!!
- Mal7st: RT @Shab7st: Karaoke Monday tomorrow at Benny the Bum 10th & Packer Ave @MIAMI_DRO @A2daO @Abdul7st @selfmadelee @Mal7st @Pablosplash100 @PhillyDjBoo
- KristenHSmith: @fostera what Can I say I am a master packer? Lol... remember just stay organized :)
- Cookieklag: @cosmopolisfilm I just settled a $1200 credit card bill for 3 rats and a hamster! Thanks Mr. Packer.
- WongSamydw: Antioxidants: Vitamins C and E for Health: http://amzn.to/mrf5B2
- di113: @thekatiestevens How did you get to be a Packer fan anyways?
- danstrnad: @CourtFinley88 love Packer Fan Tours!
- CourtFinley88: Kristin wants me to get her hooked on Twitter. You guys will love her! Her Family owns Packer Fan Tours! Amazing company for fans!
- MNewhouse74: I went 4-4 today, I'll take it. That L stings though. Great day, thanks for all the packer fans who came out. #MLBdraftee
- DGelevan: Well that didn't take long - former packer star #AhmanGreen released on the eve of Mlt Alouettes training camp http://bit.ly/kXZASJ #als
- __PeoplesChoice: RT @vlee103 @__PeoplesChoice lol polo baby I had to let her kno u aint dealing with no slacker u dealing with a zip lock packer...lmfao
- GEE_HUTTLV: RT @Shab7st: Karaoke Monday tomorrow at Benny the Bum 10th & Packer Ave @MIAMI_DRO @A2daO @Abdul7st @selfmadelee @Mal7st @Pablosplash100 @PhillyDjBoo
- selfmadelee: RT @Shab7st: Karaoke Monday tomorrow at Benny the Bum 10th & Packer Ave @MIAMI_DRO @A2daO @Abdul7st ... http://tmi.me/b9HKU
- jcw1971: Wow! I just won this for free, GREEN BAY PACKER CARDS BRETT FARVE WOW http:///r1074m/448336 #listia
- DROPNLOADZ: @BreeOlson become a "WACK PACKER"...baba booey!!!WET CU*TT!!!way better than a WARLOCK CHIK!!
- Shab7st: Karaoke Monday tomorrow at Benny the Bum 10th & Packer Ave @MIAMI_DRO @A2daO @Abdul7st @selfmadelee @Mal7st @Pablosplash100 @PhillyDjBoo
- MannorsMatter: @SororitySouth jealous! I'm not a good packer..
- JonsieQ: RT @ShopriteSunday: Can this bitter former packer please vacate our mentions? @ShopriteHoe UIF hasn't paid you yet?
- ShopriteSunday: Can this bitter former packer please vacate our mentions? @ShopriteHoe UIF hasn't paid you yet?
- CaptElaino: @foundinidaho That would be so awesome. Really wish I could go too so I could meet all our great #Packer tweeps too.
- daver: @cyandle Naaa we pity them these days! (hides from my Lions fan friends) Now calling him a Packer fan.......that is different! cc:@cKdisco
- JerryKramer4HOF: RT @priceisright19: @JerryKramer4HOF yea I may only be 19 but I love packer history there's too manygreat players to
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about packer
“After publishing your 3D scenes as Windows application customize the icon, loading screen etc. in Smart Packer Pro for building a single packed executable which you can distribute. Create a Game Demo with Smart Packer Pro. Sunday, August 15, 2010. Free DirectX plugin for Smart Packer Pro”
— Smart Packer Solutions,
“Research and review Packer jobs. Learn more about a career as a Packer including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries, work environment and more”
— Packer Jobs Forum | ,
“Cheesehead TV is a website devoted to Green Bay Packers fans. Daily Packers Weblog, the other 31 blog, Packer World, Videos, Packer Fan Forum and Cheesehead Gallery. Home of "Packer Transplants Live" on Cheesehead Nation and also the #1 Packer”
— Cheesehead TV: devoted to Green Bay Packers fans worldwide,
— The Packer Wire,
“When the choreographer Ryan McNamara and the stylist Vanessa Packer got involved and proposed a summer day on the rooftop of MoMA P.S.1, they Thank you so much to the super stylish, cute girls at Marais USA for including me in their beautiful blog”
— Vanessa Packer,
“Welcome to the live game blog from the Metrodome. We'll have the inactive players in just a Would the Packers allow Brett Farve sign with them for a day to retire as a Packer if he ever retires?”
— | Blog,
“Oops, seems like Bowe Packer has not published any blog posts just yet. Bowe Packer through Bowe Packer's profile and suggest they start a Trulia Blog to share”
— Bowe Packer's Blog,