- Children's poetry by Meadowbrook Press. Lots of funny poems, poetry contests and more! Ideas for educators on teaching poetry in fun and interesting ways. — “Funny poetry for children”,
- Poem Index - Links to Authors' Poems available at . — “Poem Index - Links to Authors' Poems”,
- If you are looking for Poems then you are at right place. Large number of quotes available online at one place, read Poems. — “Poems”,
- An online library of poems categorized by subject and poet. — “Black Cat Poems”,
- Enjoy reading more than 2000 poems online for holidays and special occasions. Love poems, funny poems, Christmas poems, Easter poems, poems written on any occasion, free for your personal and non-commercial use. — “Gordon, Nicholas”,
- Article about poetry, including a brief history of the art form, notes on verse forms, information on various poetic periods and movements, and links to sites with selected poems. — “Poetry - Wikipedia”,
- Read Poetry Daily, an anthology of contemporary poetry which daily features different poems taken from books, magazines, and journals currently in print. — “Poetry Daily - ”,
- Read famous and amature poems and quotes, submit your poem to our poetry contest, send greeting cards and more. — “Read Poems and Learn about Poetry”,
- Read and contribute to collections of romantic love poems, letters, stories, and quotes. — “Poems Lovers”,
- Poems and quotes about love, friendship, life and many other topics. — “Poems & Quotes”, poems-and-
- Supporting American poets at all stages of their careers and fostering the appreciation of contemporary poetry. Browse their extensive collection of poems by subject, popularity, poet, and first line. Site also features exhibits, National Poetry. — “Poets, Poems, and Poetry - ”,
- archive of 1000's of romantic love poems, inspirational poems, friendship poems, love quotes and more. — “Poems Only - Love Poems, Inspirational Poems and Quotes”,
- Funny kids poems guaranteed to make you giggle by author Kenn Nesbitt! The most popular children's poetry website on the net. Kids try our online rhyming dictionary and publish your poems online here!. — “Poetry for Kids”, poetry4
- Collection of public-domain poems indexed by author, title, and subject. — “Poems - Poets' Corner”,
- Poems About. 11/27/2010 8:12:21 PM. Search For Poems & Poets: We categorized best poems for you. Click a topic to list rain poems. • school poems. • sleep poems. • soldier poems. • summer poems. • sun poems. • war. — “ - Best poems from best famous poets in the world”,
- Poems. Poets. Audio/Visuals. Articles. Children's. By Category. By Occasion .org article RSS. Magazine RSS. Blog RSS. Poem of the Day RSS. Glossary Term of the. — “The Poetry Tool : Find Poems and Poets. Discover Poetry”,
- Famous Poets and Poems is a free poetry site. We have a large collection of poems and quotes from over 550 poets. Read and Enjoy Poetry. — “Famous Poets and Poems”,
- Best poems from famous poets. Read romantic love poems, classic poems and best poems. — “Poems”,
- Thousands of poems to browse or send to a friend or love. Submit your own! We have unique Poetry Greeting Cards, sophisticated search, forums, links, marketing, classical poems and more. The most interactive poetry site on the web! Our All Poem. — “Poems”,
- From the National Library of Poetry. Awards 250 total prizes to new and unpublished poets. Poem Of The Day. Tarragon on the Side. next to her fork, two o'clock from her blue plate,. — “”,
related videos for poems
- Poems about Love Poems all about love
- Poems about love and missing someone... At 2:56 the picture went by fast and it says, "Missing someone gets easier everyday, because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will." WOW! over 500 views and its not even my best! i guess a lot of people like these type of vids...
- Sad Poems - Evanescence- My immortal some sad depressing poems to the song my immortal by evanescence UMG owns rights to the music
- Short Rhyming Love Poems- Thoughts Of Love Do you love someone dearly? Express it to them short and sweet with this Video Poem. They will treasure your thoughts of love and hold it close to their heart forever.
- Jed's Other Poem (Beautiful Ground) Music Video stewd.io Official music video for Grandaddy's song "Jed's Other Poem (Beautiful Ground)." Jeddy-3, a humanoid robot built from spare parts, is a recurring character in Grandaddy's 2000 album "The Sophtware Slump." According to Grandaddy, before Jed's system crashed he wrote poems. Poems for no one. I programmed this entirely in Applesoft BASIC on a vintage 1979 Apple ][+ with 48K of RAM -- a computer so old it has no hard drive, mouse up/down arrow keys, and only types in capitals. First open-source music video, code available on website. Cinematography by Jeff Bernier.
- Poems about lost love beautiful and sad poems about lost love...
- Marathi Balgeet - Chocalatecha Bangal - Kids - Animation Poem Watch Beautiful Animated Marathi Balgeet - Chocalatecha Bangal - Kids.Song for Kids containing the most peppy and wonderful songs like 'Maamachya Gawala', 'Kokilechya' etc. Click to watch more songs & stories for Childrens.
- Rumi Poems order cd or Rumi Pome, from book of Rumi fountain of Fire,by Nader Khalili. recited By Sina, Music, By Hamoon tehrani,from true love rumi CD. create by Sina
- Beautiful Love Poems Two beautiful love poems for the love of my life, she has inspired me to write these using my heart, and soul..these are very touching and will make you cry. I Love her more then anything in the whole entire world and I would be nothing if it weren't for her..and I thank God so much for letting this be possible and even letting my life fall into place..Life finally makes sense now..I Love You Reagan. (Always&Forever) Please comment and rate and tell me what you think. Thanks Song- Glenn Medeiros - Long and Lasting Love (Once in a Lifetime) Enjoy :]
- Lunch Poems: Cornelius Eady Charismatic poet Cornelius Eady uses deft paradoxes to meet the world's absurdities head-on. In a powerful reading of his own work, Eady recites like a jazz singer croons, emphasizing his poetry's hard-hitting content. Series: "Lunch Poems Reading Series" [10/2003] [Humanities] [Arts and Music] [Show ID: 7952]
- Lunch Poems - Amiri Baraka Revolutionary poet, playwright, and activist Amiri Baraka is recognized as the founder of the Black Arts Movement, a literary period that began in Harlem in the 1960s and forever changed the look, sound, and feel of American poetry. Baraka (formerly LeRoi Jones) helped to empower African American artists to establish publishing houses, journals, and university ethnic studies programs. His books continue to spark intense political and aesthetic controversy while receiving tremendous critical acclaim.
- Matthew Macfadyen reads the poem 'Sonnet 29' 3/3 Actor Matthew Macfadyen reads "Sonnet 29" by William Shakespeare. 1 of 3 poems read by him on the DVD called Essential Poems.. Enjoy! NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!! If you like this clip, BUY THE DVD!
- Tricky - Poems Tricky Poems
- Forgetfulness - Billy Collins Animated Poetry View poetry in an entirely new and innovative way. Billy Collins, former US Poet Laureate and one of America's best-selling poets, reads his poem "Forgetfulness" with animation by Julian Grey of Headgear. Noted for their intelligent humor, accessibility and observations on daily life, Collins' popular poems come alive further in a series of animated poems produced by JWT-NY. - - - - - - The Poem - The name of the author is the first to go followed obediently by the title, the plot, the heartbreaking conclusion, the entire novel which suddenly becomes one you have never read, never even heard of, as if, one by one, the memories you used to harbor decided to retire to the southern hemisphere of the brain, to a little fishing village where there are no phones. Long ago you kissed the names of the nine Muses goodbye and watched the quadratic equation pack its bag, and even now as you memorize the order of the planets, something else is slipping away, a state flower perhaps, the address of an uncle, the capital of Paraguay. Whatever it is you are struggling to remember, it is not poised on the tip of your tongue, not even lurking in some obscure corner of your spleen. It has floated away down a dark mythological river whose name begins with an L as far as you can recall, well on your own way to oblivion where you will join those who have even forgotten how to swim and how to ride a bicycle. No wonder you rise in the middle of the night to look up the date of a famous battle in ...
- Love Poems Dr. Marvin Rubdown gives lessons on writing love poems.
- FUNNY RHYMING POEMS POEMS
- Short Rhyming Love Poem - With All My Heart Express your love with this short rhyming love poem, compliments of
- Poem Here's a little poem I wrote over 11 years ago. Before you ask, it was inspired by a girl, but the actual events that took place don't match the poem exactly. Anyway, I was trying to go to sleep one night and kept tossing and turning with these words running through my head. I couldn't get to sleep until I got up and put the words down on paper. I have written other poems, but I am most proud of this one. The music over this video is by Enya and it is titled "March of the Celts". With writing poems and listening to Enya, I guess I should also let you guys know that I am completely straight. (Just thought I'd add that in) For you my love's been growing from the day that we first met. You have always had my heart, but your heart I could not get. We became the best of friends but I kept my love inside, because I didn't want to take the chance of having it denied. And then one day I got the nerve to tell you how I feel 'cause all the love I had for you could no longer be concealed. To my surprise you told me that you wanted more yourself, but as friends we grew too close to take a chance at something else. You said that I was like your brother knowing secrets from your past and if we took a chance as lovers, then our friendship wouldn't last. I listened to your words, but to me they made no sense. So to try to stop the pain inside I took up a defense. I told myself that there are other fish in the sea, and a girl would have to be a fool to deny a guy like me. I thought I ...
- Marathi Balgeet - Nacha Re Mora - Kids - Animation Poem Watch Beautiful Animated Marathi Balgeet - Nacha Re Mora - Kids.Song for Kids containing the most peppy and wonderful songs like 'Maamachya Gawala', 'Kokilechya' etc. Click to watch more songs & stories for Childrens.
- Lunch Poems: Robert Hass Former Poet Laureate of the United States Hass is a UC Berkeley professor who has made important contributions in poetry, criticism, and translation. His books of poetry are Sun Under Wood, Human Wishes, Praise, and Field Guide, the latter winner of the Yale Younger Poets Award. His critical essays are assembled in Twentieth Century Pleasures, and the poets he has translated include Czeslaw Milosz, Tomas Tranströmer, and masters of Japanese haiku. Series: Lunch Poems Reading Series [2/2004] [Humanities] [Show ID: 8469]
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep - comfort in grief An inspirational movie by for people grieving the loss of a loved one, based on the sympathy poem Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep. It aims to comfort mourners with the thought that the person they grieve for has become one with nature. The music is by Brady Barnett in memory of his son Jonah.
- Poems by Kabir A few poems by Kabir, read by Ram Dass. From the 'Amazing Grace' 'Chord of Love CD'. The pictures at the end are my teachers. Not everyone is pictured. Some of the pictures used in the slide show came from my friend on Tribe. He has a great picture collection and very nice writing too. -------- The names of the faces at the end in order: Buddha Shakyamuni Thich Nhat Hanh Shunryu Suzuki Roshi John Daido Loori Baba Hari Dass Sivananda Hariakhan Baba Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Ayya Khema Steve Armstrong Tilopa Thubten Chodron Alexander Berzin Robert Thurman Ram Dass Neeb Karori Baba
- Rudyard Kipling "if" Poem Animation Heres a virtual movie of the great Rudyard Kipling (1865 - 1936) reading his wonderful wise much loved ode to stoicism the poem "If". The poem is read by the late celebrated British actor Robert Morley. Joseph Rudyard Kipling (30 December 1865 18 January 1936) was an English author and poet. Born in Bombay, British India (now Mumbai), he is best known for his works The Jungle Book (1894) and Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (1902), his novel, Kim (1901); his poems, including Mandalay (1890), Gunga Din (1890), If— (1910); and his many short stories, including The Man Who Would Be King (1888). He is regarded as a major "innovator in the art of the short story"; his children's books are enduring classics of children's literature; and his best works speak to a versatile and luminous narrative gift. Kipling was one of the most popular writers in English, in both prose and verse, in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Kind Regards Jim Clark All rights are rsserved on this video recording copyright Jim Clark 2008 IF..... IF you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don't deal in lies, Or being hated, don't give way to hating, And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise: If you can dream - and not make dreams your master; If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim; If you can ...
- Johnny Carson - Jimmy Stewart - Beau Poem After posting the "No More Milk" poem with Jimmy Stewart on Johnny Carson, people were asking to see the "Bo" poem. This is it. (Note: It has been brought to my attention the proper spelling for Bo is actually Beau and the title has been duly corrected. Thanks all :)
- Edgar Allan Poe "The Raven" Poem Animation Movie Here is a virtual movie Edgar Allan Poe reading his great poem "The Raven" This recording is qiute possibly my alltime favourite reading of this most dark lunatic frenzied poem. Heres an excerpt of what the excellent Wikipedia says about this most famous of poems.. "The Raven" is a narrative poem by the American writer Edgar Allan Poe, first published in January 1845. It is noted for its musicality, stylized language, and supernatural atmosphere. It tells of a talking raven's mysterious visit to a distraught lover, tracing the latter's slow descent into madness. The lover, often identified as being a student, is lamenting the loss of his love, Lenore. The raven, sitting on a bust of Pallas, seems to further instigate his distress with its constant repetition of the word, "Nevermore." Throughout the poem, Poe makes allusions to folklore and various classical works. Poe claimed to have written the poem very logically and methodically. His intention was to create a poem that would appeal to both critical and popular tastes, as he explains in the follow-up essay: "The Philosophy of Composition". The poem was inspired in part by a talking raven in the novel Barnaby Rudge: A Tale of the Riots of 'Eighty by Charles Dickens. Poe borrows the complex rhythm and meter of Elizabeth Barrett's poem "Lady Geraldine's Courtship". The first publication of "The Raven" on January 29, 1845, in the New York Evening Mirror made Poe widely popular in his lifetime. The poem was soon ...
- Rumi: Say I Am You (Sufi poem) Rumi's poems elegantly and consistently touch our inner being and inspire us to go beyond our limitations towards the Divine. The music: The credits do appear at the end of this video, but it is by the composer, Eleni Karaindrou, and is the theme music called "Eternity and a Day" from the movie, Aggelopoulos. A note on the music: This entire video was constructed in silence-only the poem and the images were put together without my knowing what music would be the right one. The music is so important to the interpretation of these poems. Rather than reading them, the music is my voice. When I 'laid' this beautiful piece of music over the video it fit perfectly. Few edits were made to accomodate the images to fit the music. They seem to be made for each other. Note for those who overlook the message and want to 'claim' Rumi as their own (country, nationality, language) they've missed the point completely and these comments will be deleted. For more Sufi-inspired Islamic art, go to
- POEMS - LOVE video for Poems Love off new album Blooming Sounds Directed by Carey Williams
- Marathi Balgeet - Gori Gori Pan - Kids - Animation Poem Watch Beautiful Animated Marathi Balgeet - Gori Gori Pan - Kids.Song for Kids containing the most peppy and wonderful songs like 'Maamachya Gawala', 'Kokilechya' etc. Click to watch more songs & stories for Childrens.
- Rhyming Love Poems- Your Love Make All Things Possible Are you madly in love? Tell that special someone with a video love poem. They will keep the expression of your love close to their heart forever. Please rate, comment and share, compliments of
- Love Poems Hey everyone... This is my first video Plz tell if it's good ps The song is called ''Every time we touch'' by Cascada
- Lunch Poems - Li-Young Lee Li-Young Lee's collections of poems include The City in Which I Love You and Book of My Nights. In his poetry he explores a range of subjects, from his family's immigrant experiences to the haunting meditations of his most recent work. "His poems are made from his life with his life; his poems are earned. He dares to be simple. And he is surely among the finest young poets alive," writes the American Poetry Review. He lives in Illinois. [events] [artshumanities] [lunchpoems] Credits: producer:UC Berkeley Educational Technology Services
- love poems it is all about love and you know the rest...My All Videos Are SpeCially For Peom Lovers And Lovers...If You Are One Of Them..Than You Will Definitely Love My Videos..I Thank You All With My Heart..For Your Wonderful Comments..Keep Commenting Sweethearts..
- Billy Collins - Litany Complete video at: fora.tv Former US Poet Laureate Billy Collins discusses stealing material from other writers, and reads his poem, "Litany." ----- Poet Billy Collins is a unique literary figure - a widely read contemporary poet. The former US Poet Laureate and New York State Poet has received fellowships from the New York Foundation for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Guggenheim Foundation, though his most dramatic honors come from a wide and appreciative readership. Collins's poetry collections, including The Trouble With Poetry and Other Poems, Nine Horses, Sailing Alone Around the Room, and Picnic, Lightening, have broken records for poetry sales. His writing is marked by inventiveness beyond traditional poetry forms with ironic twists and lyrical turns of phrase that resonate powerfully. An advocate for integrating poetry into everyday life, Collins compiled the anthologies Poetry 180 and 180 More with poems for every day of a typical school year. Billy Collins has been a professor of English at Lehman College of the City University of New York since 1968 - City Arts & Lectures Billy Collins is the author of several books of poetry and two anthologies of contemporary poetry, including The Trouble with Poetry: And Other Poems; The Arts of Drowning, which was a finalist for the Lenore Marshall prize; and Questions About Angels, which won the National Poetry Series in 1990. He is also a distinguished professor of English at Lehman College (CUNY ...
- Choppers Christmas Poem- Ronnie Johns Funny aussie take off of Chopper reid and his christmas poem, hilarious from the Ronnie Johns show ....Enjoy!!
- Shakira - Poem To A Horse Music video by Shakira performing Poem To A Horse. (C) 2004 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (Holland) BV
- Inspirational Video - The Don't Quit Poem Inspirational video based on the famous Don't Quit Poem.
- Robert Burns - To A Mouse - Poem Robert Burns' To A Mouse presented by David Sibbald of from his CD "The Greatest Poems in the World." set to photos of Scotland and edited by Peggy Edwards (AKA Peigi McCann). To A Mouse. On turning her up in her nest with the plough, November 1785. Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie, O, what a panic's in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty Wi bickering brattle! I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee, Wi' murdering pattle. I'm truly sorry man's dominion Has broken Nature's social union, An' justifies that ill opinion Which makes thee startle At me, thy poor, earth born companion An' fellow mortal! I doubt na, whyles, but thou may thieve; What then? poor beastie, thou maun live! A daimen icker in a thrave 'S a sma' request; I'll get a blessin wi' the lave, An' never miss't. Thy wee-bit housie, too, in ruin! It's silly wa's the win's are strewin! An' naething, now, to big a new ane, O' foggage green! An' bleak December's win's ensuin, Baith snell an' keen! Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste, An' weary winter comin fast, An' cozie here, beneath the blast, Thou thought to dwell, Till crash! the cruel coulter past Out thro' thy cell. That wee bit heap o' leaves an' stibble, Has cost thee monie a weary nibble! Now thou's turned out, for a' thy trouble, But house or hald, To thole the winter's sleety dribble, An' cranreuch cauld. But Mousie, thou art no thy lane, In proving foresight may be vain: The best laid schemes o' mice an' men ...
- Thank You Mom Poem Send your Mom a special message and tell her that you love her. You will make her day.
twitter about poems
- ktbarnicle: RT @writer: Four New Twitter Poems - http://nyti.ms/hcVnwA... can't wait to use this in class tomorrow.
- jphi06: @Wat3rPrinc3sS her name is emma, yes shes very beautiful, she isnt using wattpad. most of my poems a... #Wattpad http:///4dcoqh4
- Adaezelyrics: tryna finish dis project i'm doing, have to learn those poems for fri and sat...have to learn some songs for tonight... needa eat!
- stewmcdonough: @superdaddykw it's one reason I write my own poems and stories for my daughter. "Anna and the Fire Chicken" - she did the cover art!
- _euqinuH: we talking about poems.....
- delasoulxox: Writing poems once again, how tiresome can this be
- _lOveableNadee_: #12thfactaboutme.... im good at expressing myself in poems nd lyrics in general...
- justmyselfalan: quartetos improváveis (Blogspot): _The collected poems of_..., Frank O´Hara, University of California Press... http://feedzil.la/fEblxD
- DSGeorgiaBoi: RT @iMHere2TellYa: got a new purple notebook for my poems and songs......yaaaaay #imWinning lol...
- ww_health: Yes. Mostly through Facebook and email. I also share my spoken word pieces (mostly poems) for friends and fa...
- WriterPHayden: Poems all but finished, artwork nearly in the bag, underwear adjusted and pulled out of crevice! Today is a good day!
- mydearvalentine: #Love #poems for husband are a great way to show your in-depth love for him.............http://bit.ly/gtlD2d
- TWT_POEMS: Fischlowitz poems celebrate American immigrant experience: In a new book of poems, former St. Louisan Merle Fisc... http://bit.ly/gmPO7z
- beautytipsworld: #Beauty #poems hold a specific relevance to every heart which listens ........http://bit.ly/hpERTi
- KyleHadley: "I hug every girl I meet just so I can share heartbeats with someone"- One of the saddest poems I have heard
- XxDeathstar1xX: RT @YUofficial: wanna know something bout #DemonKing mind? read my poems, its worth it! ;)
- PoeticBrooklyn: @J_FEVER30 make sure u tell everyone to #VOTE4PBK http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- aRagingMuse: Rehearsing poems for next week & counting hours to the @doonanny train "if music is the universal language think of me as one whole note..."
- PoeticBrooklyn: #TEAMPBK we gotta hustle like @rickyrozay .. HARD #VOTE4PBK http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- ashleymirandapr: RT @missbritt_atl: The same person to throw out a quote, scripture, poems etc & look nice in a suit.Yet doesn't live up to what they preach just an ugly soul
- InfernoFilm: RT @goddessinsepia: This is exciting! "The Highwayman" is still one of my favorite poems: http:///The-Highwayman @highwaymanmovie
- dforemanwv: I should probably stop writing poems and get to work #greatmorning
- TuTT_UK: Art: Light and Matter: Photographs and Poems of Iowa (Perfect Paperback) newly tagged art http://ow.ly/1bTV6f
- computer_sez_no: Art: Light and Matter: Photographs and Poems of Iowa (Perfect Paperback) newly tagged art http://ow.ly/1bTV6g
- mydearvalentine: Hindi #love #poems can best express the deepest feelings of heart in an effective manner http://bit.ly/ik2FBV
- PoeticsHeretic: Delightful cut-ups made from maps & the makings-of-poems: academia turned back to art: http://bit.ly/idjTIW
- ChesapeakeStore: Light and Matter: Photographs and Poems of Iowa (Perfect Paperback) newly tagged "nature" http://amzn.to/fx9qMM
- kyrasinging2: #np - Poems Prayers and Promises - John Denver
- punkpolkadots: Eat poems for breakfast. Wear them on your forehead.
- missbritt_atl: The same person to throw out a quote, scripture, poems etc & look nice in a suit.Yet doesn't live up to what they preach just an ugly soul
- MargeMinutes: Feeling inspired....writing sweet poems and beautiful words :)
- SpiralBookcase: New in the shop: Poems by John Fowles, 1973 First Edition http://fb.me/CauHrrhz
- bookloveus: Poems by Emily Dickinson, Three Series, Complete Public Domain Books http://amzn.to/huUFbH #book #kindle
- pritchard33: #Poems by Mark Strand, Benjamin Paloff reviews, a $1500 cash prize: sign up for the #Poetry Matters newsletter! http://t.co/XfLIGZ4
- SIB_6foot7: S/O to @taisha_marieXo for all these poems statements and quotes lol..
- Lofty305: poems from the silent homes http://fb.me/Ya6k4EKL
- zombielynx21: Oooooh. I hate it when I see good poems similar to ones I have ideas for. I don't like being beaten to the punch with a haymaker.
- _jjongie: I miss writing friends letters, despite talking to them online. I miss sending them pictures and drawings and poems through the mail. :(
- shawkirsten: Poems and their stories: A life of dreaming http://t.co/264VB3q
- LovelyEstrellax: @TatyyMarie I write my poems usually based on personal experiance
- antennastudios: There's a Ceili on downstairs at Numidie tomorrow night - Gaelic poems, stories & (most importantly!) music - starts at 7.30 I believe!
- anxiousgeek: plus 40 poems, fine, not a problem. One, oh, hissy fit. Bloody microsoft word!
- healthewoman: Great Poems by @JimmythePeach http:// #WW
- worldpoems: WITH LICORICE - satishverma: Throw yourself on a time bomb howling, breaking the words, twisting the letters, re... http://bit.ly/gkbeJW
- CJoeDavis: What is it with women in the 1700s and 1800s writing poems on childbirth?
- MszBrittBritt: @DeeDeeMariie lmao yess!! hahaha you stupid....those poems were annoying
- MrHinton81: Just chilling and trying to finish these tracks and poems. #TeamFollowBack #InstantFollow #Music #Poetry
- Maaarry_A: Reading poems in engilsh class:)
- ThingsIR_: #100factsaboutme 17- reading poems , quotes is something I loveee <3
- DannyBBC: RT @GigiSayThis: Vaccums Sucks. Hair Dry Blows. Hoses Spurts. Combs is Combs. Light Bulb Lights. Doggies Bites. This make first Poems Gigi writes! #WatchGigi
- PoeticBrooklyn: It was all a dream... #VOTE4PBK http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- Pillowpoetry: Looking for social poets to share and promote their poems etc on our website...if interested DM me or ALL WELCOMED
- Don_Share: Spring and All : a garland of seasonal poems : The Poetry Foundation : http://bit.ly/dDYtFQ #spring #poetry
- jamesrainsford: RT @JinglePoetry: One more day of #poetrypotluck awesomeness and Meet the Poet Wednesday http://bit.ly/cArBMp #poetry #poems
- artrosch: NEW! Collected poems at The Blog of Fascination #poetry http://bit.ly/hbXNOt
- BlindFlaneur: @luhbee. I don't think any of my poems are cool enough to start with that line, haha.
- puwisdom: http:///opened-ground-poems-1966-96.html #scrabble #board #squat #pen Opened Ground: Poems, 1966-96
- syrakhany: 78. I love writing dark poems as they are the most interesting #100factsaboutme
- iNinjaBiebs: @Heiiiva Aaaah :D haha I do you know any nice poems or songs in french? I need one for school but I'm too lazy to search haha
- sherpeace: Poems That Get You Through Hard Times - http://t.co/pCpmfMZ
- PoeticBrooklyn: Come on y'all lets hustle #VOTE4PBK http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- Love_Aid: Sincere Love Confession Poems - http://www.your-personal-relationship-/love-confession-poems.html #poetry #love #great
- droidmilltop: Name Poems : Best poems from famous poets. Read Best Poems from love to classic… http://goo.gl/fb/UiJfb #android,#app
- bunchebetweetin: @EaSportzz that's the same dude who was sending you love poems wasn't it???
- WNW: Writers, need a place for your voice? WNW accepts articles, poems, stories and editorials! Send to submissions@
- zombielynx21: I'm about 5 poems in on "Missing You, Metropolis" by Gary Jackson. Pretty cool so far.
- poesiaincomplet: The collected poems of...,Frank O´Hara, University of California PressMacau,Paulo Henriques Britto, UlisseiaLa f... http://bit.ly/gBAfNQ
- jwongjk: @Ting_Krislin ah! that explains your poems and etc :) a master of english, you are!
- lostinluce: whoooo!! english homework on poems-.- can anyone help?
- JustinaSirianni: Light and Matter: Photographs and Poems of Iowa (Perfect Paperback)By Paul Brooke Buy new:... http://amzn.to/fOgjqL
- FashionablySade: RT @PoeticBrooklyn: #VOTE4PBK like it was your own dream http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- vevero_nica: I always like the beauty of poems.. Some words r awesome made by awesome people.
- K_Jay_G: Hahaha but SOS made sure that didn't last long..I love poems.! #feelinglovedtweet
- DuckMySickkkkkk: Neruda's 20 Love Poems & a Song of Despair = BEAUTIFUL
- J0RDANKAY: @callmechar I hate them all! We get different teachers for different poems. The one I had today was so patronising. Gun + Head = Bang.
- unorthistorian: Agree RT @leapingoutvwatr: I think I like Pinsky's the best http://nyti.ms/ha4fuy Twitter Poems on #poettalk #poetry #poetweet
- iamcourtnee: RT @PoeticBrooklyn: #VOTE4PBK like it was your own dream http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- NSN_TRS: saminyellow asked: Thanks for the add :) Aaand I read one of your poems and it’s pretty thought provoking,... http:///xne1ux3ai5
- anxiousgeek: okay, anything under 50 poems and it's fine. Though, I just killed firefox. Really need to do less. Or have better concentration.
- rndsydw: #np tocod - pretty poems and wonderful lies
- lunamonelle: @ben_brooks blackie books is Ok!!!!! a selection of my poems will appear in Scrambler Books (USA) in 2012!
- lyssalou1107: RT @PoeticBrooklyn: #VOTE4PBK like it was your own dream http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- PoeticBrooklyn: #VOTE4PBK like it was your own dream http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- 1adroit1: Its just your words sound really beautiful they touch my heart.. They remind me of poetry poems and poetry clubs sessions i use to go to ...
- lil_miss_4_eyes: Library, 9th floor. I've found some journals that go back as far as 1910 that published, every month, popular poems. JACKPOT.
- mjduggan71: THE DARK STAR-20 NEW POLEMIC POEMS by MJ.DUGGAN. Available at http: #news #poetry
- miss_zidon: Lol! Same here. I used to feel like a poet! Good times! :)RT @LaylahDee: @miss_zidon ooo yea and the "so called" poems i use to write lol...
- hlohungary: To the body: poems by Szilárd Borbély http://bit.ly/f5vI0m
- yungplus: im bored im bout to go on my wale moment and tweet poems lmao
- hoostown: @tblay I couldn't agree more re: the fried egg. I love them so much I write poems about them. Poems I love far less than them.
- hannahnpbowman: On what I just RTed: as a critic, I find drafts of EB's poems fascinating, to study her process. As a fan, I find it somewhat sad.
- cs_newmusic: THE BELL, a #soundpoem #mp3 8 poems w/ 3-d elec. percussion orchestra http://amzn.to/eEr2v0 Northside or Southside. How could I ever choose?
- srigawntufahr: The bigger I get, the smaller it seems; when I crumple my #nightmares, I wake up in my #dreams. ~ Sri Gawn Tu Fahr #quote #poems #author
- foolfest: Found a book of Shakespeare's sonnets, songs and poems at Unnameable Books in Prospect Heights for $3. Amazing place: http://ht.ly/4k3wq
- PoeticBrooklyn: Neck and neck for first place #VOTE4PBK http:///rugby_poets_club/poems/view/46
- puwisdom: http:///piping-down-the-valleys-wild.html #poems #by #robert #frost Piping Down the Valleys Wild
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about poems
“Swami Ji collects poems of his grandfather Sri Bindu Ji and publishes them in his blog to let people read about love, God and devotion”
— Poems Blog | Sri Bindu Ji and others on Swami Balendu's Blog,
“also the home of Deborah Ager”
— Poetry Blog of 32 Poems Magazine — also the home of Deborah Ager, blog.32
“Hindi Poems's Blog - Windows Live”
— Hindi Poems's Blog - Windows Live,
“Welcome, to my Very Funny Poems Blog! Laughter, jokes, and hilarious pranks are just a few of the things we will be talking about. Support Forum. Themes. WordPress Blog. WordPress Planet © All Rights Reserved. Very Funny Poems Blog. Powered by”
— Very Funny Poems Blog,
“The Site Map will help direct you to the latest poems at Sad-Lonely-Love . Permalink -- click for full blog post "Poems of Love and Passion " Touch and Tears. I met him in my walk of life, when me and myself were on strife. I was feeling weak and down, he was besides dusk and dawn”
— SITE MAP, sad-lonely-love-
“a NEW "poem" posted every week! Online Shopping for Poems. Online Shopping for poems - Shopping links to from the Special Birthday Poems website. Permalink -- click for full blog post " Online Shopping for Poems" Featured Poem Of The Week”
— Birthday Poems Blog, special-birthday-
“Blog. About Us. . A baby shower idea. Baby On Rails July 2010. June 2010. Meta. Log in. Cute Baby Poems Blog. Proudly powered by WordPress”
— Baby On Rails | Cute Baby Poems Blog,
— Poetry Blog of 32 Poems Magazine, 32
“This Poems Quotes Blog brings you all that's new to the site which is both newly added site pages and new material submitted by site visitors”
— Poems Quotes Blog, verses4
“Poems blog. Home. Valentines Day Poem: Can't Get Enough. When I first saw you I didn't think much, but then you walked by me and your scent captured me. It's not that I thought you were not beautiful. It's just that I thought that you were too good for me”
— Poems blog: Valentines Day Poem: Can't Get Enough, poems-