- Poetry Poetry, listen to recordings of poetry readings! The Atlantic Monthly's Poetry Poetry Magazine, publishing American poetry since 1912. The Pittsburgh. — “Poetry”,
- Children's poetry by Meadowbrook Press. Lots of funny poems, poetry contests and more! Ideas for educators on teaching poetry in fun and interesting ways. — “Giggle Poetry”,
- There is also the resource page: a series of links to various poetry sites for daily poetry, poetry organizations, poet biographies, and more. And there is our selection of poetry from various famous poets, including William Shakespeare, Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, and e e cummings. — “ - Resource site for poetry and poets”,
- Funny children's poems and poetry books, games, contests, lessons, discussion forums, and journals, plus a rhyming dictionary, streaming audio, school visit information, and more. — “Poetry for Kids”, poetry4
- Supporting American poets at all stages of their careers and fostering the appreciation of contemporary poetry. Browse their extensive collection of poems by subject, popularity, poet, and first line. Site also features exhibits, National Poetry. — “Poets, Poems, and Poetry - ”,
- Early attempts to define poetry, such as Aristotle's Poetics, focused on the uses of speech in rhetoric, drama, song and comedy. Later attempts concentrated on features such as repetition and rhyme, and emphasised the aesthetics which distinguish poetry from prose. — “Poetry”, schools-
- Poetry Daily, the online web anthology and bookstore. A new poem every day, along with poetry news, archives, and more. — “Poetry Daily - ”,
- From the National Library of Poetry. Awards 250 total prizes to new and unpublished poets. — “”,
- April Is National Poetry Month - Celebrate with Interactive Poetry Workshops, Writing Prompts, and Videos of Children's Poets Reading Their Poems. — “April Is National Poetry Month - Poetry Workshops, Writing”,
- Send a poem to a friend or submit a poem so someone else can send it. — “Passions in Poetry”,
- read poetry, write poetry, get your poems published, or talk to other poets at this fantastic free site. — “ the best poetry sites and links to poems and poets”,
- Article about poetry, including a brief history of the art form, notes on verse forms, information on various poetic periods and movements, and links to sites with selected poems. — “Poetry - Wikipedia”,
- poetry n. The art or work of a poet. Poems regarded as forming a division of literature. The poetic works of a given author, group, nation, or kind. — “poetry: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- The Poetry Foundation, publisher of Poetry magazine, is an independent literary organization committed to a vigorous presence for poetry in American culture. — “The Poetry Foundation : Find Poems and Poets. Discover Poetry”,
- Poems from different poets all around the world. Thousands of poems and poets. Search for poems and poets using the Poetry Search Engine. — “Poems and Poets - ”,
- Definition of poetry in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of poetry. Pronunciation of poetry. Translations of poetry. poetry synonyms, poetry antonyms. Information about poetry in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. urdu poetry,. — “poetry - definition of poetry by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- News, reviews, features, interviews, images, podcasts, audio and video about poetry on . — “Poetry | Books | ”,
- Famous Poets and Poems is a free poetry site. We have a large collection of poems and quotes from over 550 poets. Read and Enjoy Poetry. — “Famous Poets and Poems”,
- Read famous and amature poems and quotes, submit your poem to our poetry contest, send greeting cards and more. — “Read Poems and Learn about Poetry”,
- Poetry website with 104,141 poets from around the world. This is the best place to publish poetry. Post your work and get free feedback from readers and other poets. With 807,155 poems and growing, Poetry Poem has the largest database of. — “Poetry”,
- Restoring poetry to its roots by providing an online archive of recordings of classic and contemporary poets reading their own poems. Browse by poet, poetic form, and theme. — “Poets and Poems - The Poetry Archive”,
- Poetry definition, the art of rhythmical composition, written or spoken, for exciting pleasure by beautiful, imaginative, or elevated thoughts. See more. — “Poetry | Define Poetry at ”,
related videos for poetry
- Talib Kweli - Def Poetry Jam A performance by Talib Kweli on Russel Simmons Def Peotry Jam
- Gothic Poetry Video description + Download: Anime: Le Portrait de Petit Cossette Song: Emilie Autumn - Opheliac Watch the video in higher quality: Enjoy ^_^
- Def Poetry - Julian Curry - Niggers Niggas & Niggaz The prevalence of the ugly word among blacks in America.
- Katie Makkai - Pretty Katie Makkai, a veteran poetry slammer - defining the word "pretty". Transcript can be found here:
- Phoebe Snow Poetry Man Classic 70's hit from one of the most unique voices from that time. It's Phoebe Snow with "Poetry Man".
- Symphony of Science - The Poetry of Reality (An Anthem for Science) mp3: The Poetry of Reality is the fifth installment in the Symphony of Science music video series. It features 12 scientists and science enthusiasts, including Michael Shermer, Jacob Bronowski, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, Jill Tarter, Lawrence Krauss, Richard Feynman, Brian Greene, Stephen Hawking, Carolyn Porco, and PZ Myers, promoting science through words of wisdom. Special thanks are due to The Sagan Appreciation Society and Connie Barlow: for their huge help in finding source materials. Check out their Youtube pages! Thanks also to all of you who suggested footage that I have not mentioned, I really appreciate it. Check out for more science music videos! And my other website for more original electronic music Now available in HD for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy! John john@ Lyrics [Michael Shermer] Science is the best tool ever devised For understanding how the world works [Jacob Bronowski] Science is a very human form of knowledge We are always at the brink of the known [Carl Sagan] Science is a collaborative enterprise Spanning the generations We remember those who prepared the way Seeing for them also [Neil deGrasse Tyson] If you're scientifically literate, The world looks very different to you And that understanding empowers you Refrain: [Richard Dawkins] There's real poetry in the real world Science is the poetry of ...
- Phoebe Snow~Poetry Man Phoebe Snow~Poetry Man (1989)
- Black Ice - Def Poetry 1 Black Ice on Def Poetry
- Def Poetry - Amir Sulaiman - Danger The cost of freedom and justice: non-violent resistance, uprise, or both?
- Korean Movie "시 (Poetry. 2010)" Trailer (90s) 시 (Poetry/ Si) 2010/ South Korea/ 139min/ Drama Director: 이창동 (Lee Chang-dong) Cast: 윤정희 (Yoon Jeong-hee), 김희라 (Kim Hee-ra), 이다윗 (Lee David), 안내상 (An Nae-sang) Korea Theatrical Run: 2010.05.13.thu Official Site: www.poetry2010.co.kr (Korean) http 시 예고편 Trailer
- Ask A Ninja - Question 35 "Ninja Poetry" The Ninja dives into poetry. has tons of new episodes.
- Forgetfulness - Billy Collins Animated Poetry View poetry in an entirely new and innovative way. Billy Collins, former US Poet Laureate and one of America's best-selling poets, reads his poem "Forgetfulness" with animation by Julian Grey of Headgear. Noted for their intelligent humor, accessibility and observations on daily life, Collins' popular poems come alive further in a series of animated poems produced by JWT-NY. - - - - - - The Poem - The name of the author is the first to go followed obediently by the title, the plot, the heartbreaking conclusion, the entire novel which suddenly becomes one you have never read, never even heard of, as if, one by one, the memories you used to harbor decided to retire to the southern hemisphere of the brain, to a little fishing village where there are no phones. Long ago you kissed the names of the nine Muses goodbye and watched the quadratic equation pack its bag, and even now as you memorize the order of the planets, something else is slipping away, a state flower perhaps, the address of an uncle, the capital of Paraguay. Whatever it is you are struggling to remember, it is not poised on the tip of your tongue, not even lurking in some obscure corner of your spleen. It has floated away down a dark mythological river whose name begins with an L as far as you can recall, well on your own way to oblivion where you will join those who have even forgotten how to swim and how to ride a bicycle. No wonder you rise in the middle of the night to look up the date of a famous battle in ...
- A Black American - Def Poetry Jam I love being Black. I love being called Black. I love being an American. I love being a Black American, but as a Black man in this country I think it's a shame that every few years we get a change of name. Since those first ships arrived here from Africa that came across the sea there were already Black men in this country who were free. And as for those that came over here on those terrible boats, they were called niggah and slave and told what to do and how to behave. And then master started trippin' and doing his midnight tippin', down to the slave shacks where he forced he and Great-Great Grandma to be together, and if Great-Great Grandpa protested, he got tarred and feathered. And at the same time, the Black men in the country who were free, were mating with the tribes like the Apache and the Cherokee. And as a result of all that, we're a parade of every shade. And as in this late day and age, you can be sure, they ain't too many of us in this country whose bloodline is pure. But, according to a geological, geographical, genealogy study published in Time Magazine, the Black African people were the first on the scene, so for what it's worth, the Black African people were the first on earth and through migration, our characteristics started to change, and rearrange, to adapt to whatever climate we migrated to. And that's how I became me, and you became you. So, if we gonna go back, let's go all the way back, and if Adam was Black and Eve was Black, then that kind of ...
- Poetry by RUMI -- Only Breath One of 21 video poems in Four Seasons Productions newly released Moving Poetry Series - Three innovative new films - RANT * RAVE * RIFF. Only Breath was written in the 13th century by the Sufi mystic poet Jalal ad-Din Rumi and translated and recited in our film by Coleman Barks. Our politicians and generals would do well to absorb the lessons of this poem. To learn more about this provocative new series, how to purchase directly from our online store or on and for the full transcripts of our films poems, visit our website at www.4. MUST be experienced in full sound on a big screen.
- Björk, Pagan Poetry (Live) live
- Johnny Tillotson - Poetry In Motion PLEASE NOTE: I divided my uploads between multiple channels, Bookmark this link in your browser for instant access to an index with links to all of John1948's oldies classics. LINK: Johnny Tillotson's artistic ability and energetic personality consistently delight audiences of all age groups. He was born in Jacksonville, Florida but, at nine years old, he was given the responsibility to take care of his grandmother in Palatka, Florida, some 50 miles away. He traveled back to Jacksonville to be with his parents each summer. It was at this early age that he decided to be a singer and with the encouragement of his Mother and Grandmother, Johnny began to perform at local functions and on the radio. By the time he entered Palatka Sr. High School, he had quite a reputation as a talented singer throughout the state of Florida. His first television appearance was as a guest on the "Toby Dowdy Show". Johnny's performance produced a steady stream of fan mail and resulted in a three year contract as a regular on the country-oriented show. When the "Toby Dowdy Show" went off the air, Johnny had the opportunity to do his own show. He successfully juggled his weekly TV show and his studies at the University of Florida until graduation. It was during these years that Johnny began writing songs. In 1957, a local DJ submitted a tape of Johnny's singing to the National Pet Milk Talent Contest. Johnny was chosen as one of the 6 national winners from this tape, which afforded him ...
- A Poetry Reading In this University of Virginia video, Donald Hall, US Poet Laureate, reads several poems in the most colorful way. With numerous awards such as two Guggenheim Fellowships, the Marshal/Nation Award, the National Book Critics Circle Award, the Los Angeles Times Book Award and the Lily Prize for Poetry, Hall is one of the greatest poets of our time. He has published 15 books of poetry and now shares his creative wisdom in this thoughtful exploration of his work.
- William Shatner reads Sarah Palin Twitter poetry MSNBC: July 30, 2009.
- Suitable poetry sketch- A Bit of Fry and Laurie- BBC Comedy Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie choose some poems suitable for the modern world with its short attention spans and commuter trains. Hilarious video from one of the most ground breaking comedy sketch duos ever to perform in the UK. Funny video taken from BBC comedy shorts show 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie'.
- Bitter Sweet - Kanye West - Def Poetry CLip of Kanye West at Def Poetry Jam
- Suheir Hammad - Def Poetry
- Harry Reid Cowboy Poetry Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid demonstrates just how serious democrats are about curbing federal spending.
- Poetry Reading: Ted Kooser US Poet Laureate (2004-2006) Ted Kooser is a major poetic voice for rural and small town America and the award-winning author of ten collections of poetry, most recently 2004's Pulitzer Prize-winning Delights and Shadows. Nebraskan Kooser often draws from his native Great Plains and his poems are acclaimed for their simple, straightforward style. Kooser reads from his poetry before a standing-room only audience in Campbell Hall at UC Santa Barbara. [8/2005] [Humanities] [Arts and Music] [Show ID: 9537]
- Scratch & Dent Dreams--Slam Poetry A poem performed at the 2005 National Poetry Slam Individual Semifinals by Eric Darby. For more info, check out:
- Def Poetry: Sarah Kay Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry returns to HBO for a sixth season, now airing every Friday at midnight.
- Parkour Please subscribe, rate and comment. Click to read more. Firstly thankyou for all the wonderful feedback so far! HD download: www.3 Hope you enjoy. The shots were recorded in Portsmouth, Basingstoke and London, UK. This is an artistic Parkour piece, titled Poetry In Motion. Directed and edited by Sam Parham - www.3 Filming by: Chase Armitage, Nathan Barris & Jay Pearson. I sincerely hope you all enjoy, and please leave some feedback. Peace Music license permitted by: Conor Corrigan (Koriigahn) - We stand now. Myspace link: Part of the, Parkour, Free Running, Tricking and Acrobatics performance - 3RUN Action team. for more visit www.3! Parkour - Poetry in Motion Text: I walk on the Red Carpet of the Universe To Converse between time and space, Looking for a place to be free, a place that I see, what separates you from me. I overcome my fears, facing them head on, against every challenge I try to stay strong, Sprinting I leap, hit the wall as I flow, Then vault forwards to the ground below, Leaping from rail to rail, the presents irrelevant, So my eyes focus on the future, and determine the environment. I hit the path with graceful pace, beast the rail sweat dripping from my face. I hit the bollard, and fly through the air, an explosion of movement, wind streaming through my hair. My surroundings are a blur, so my senses must sharpen, I tunnel my vision, everything else begins to darken. As I hit the landing, my ...
- Björk - Pagan poetry "Pagan Poetry" was the second single from singer Björk's album Vespertine. It has been highy praised by critics, with many citing it as a highlight of the album.
- Poetry - Official Trailer [HD] Subscribe ow.ly | Facebook ow.ly | Twitter ow.ly Release Date: 8 January 2011 Genre: Drama Cast: Jeong-hie Yun, Nae-sang Ahn, Hira Kim Director: Chang-dong Lee Writers: Chang-dong Lee MPAA: N/A Studio: Kino Pictures Plot: A drama centered on a woman at the end of her life in search of new meaning. Subscribe Now:
- Poetry-Boogie Down Productions track:poetry album:criminal minded artist:boogie down productions year 1987
- Black Ice - Def Poetry 2 Black Ice
- Squarepusher - Iambic 5 Poetry Squarepusher - Iambic 5 Poetry Visit: Buy here: Label: Warp Records Catalog#: WARP CD 62 Format: CD, Mini-Album Country: UK Released: 01 Mar 1999 Genre: Electronic Style: IDM, Drum n Bass, Experimental Credits: Artwork By [Design] - Kleber , Tom Jenkinson Mastered By - Frank Arkwright Photography - Damian Duncan Producer, Performer, Composed By - Tom Jenkinson
- Poetry by Langston Hughes - The Weary Blues One of 21video poems in Four Seasons Productions upcoming Moving Poetry Series - Three innovative new films - RANT * RAVE * RIFF. The Weary Blues was written by Langston Hughes in 1923 and recited in our film by author and Harvard Professor Dr. Allen Dwight Callahan. To learn more about this provocative new series, how to purchase directly from our online store or on and for the full transcripts of our films poems, visit our website at www.4. MUST be experienced in full sound on a big screen.
- ASL Poetry: BULLY ASL This is my first ASL poetry vlog; I have created this poetry for one month. Also, I did on purpose to produce a film in black and white as symbol of yin yang. The big picture is showed as being a deaf as Deafhood welcomes all deaf people to sign or not!
- Vogon Poetry The Vogons reciting poetry in the Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy movie.
- The Poetry of Science: Richard Dawkins and Neil deGrasse Tyson The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science ( ) presents "The Poetry of Science: Discussions of the Beauty of Science." Two of science's luminaries converse on the beauty of science. Neil deGrasse Tyson, astrophysicist and host of NOVA and evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins will explore the wonders of the Cosmos and of Life, its origins, its inspirations, and why science is not just an option, it is the only reality we possess.
- MutaBaruka - Def Poetry (Dis Poem) MutaBaruka performs on Def Poetry Jam
- Roberto Luongo Poetry - HD TSN Presents, A collection of short poems by Roberto Luongo. This video is property of the NHL & TSN. No Copyright infringement intended.
- Poetry of Fanaa movie Watch this beautiful and funny poetry of Aamir Khan with Kajol
- Def Poetry Jam - Saul Williams (Coded Language) Saul Williams performs his popular poetry piece Coded Language of Def Poetry Jam.
- Rik Mayall - Poetry. A Rik Mayall live sketch from the early '80s.
- MSA 2009 Slam Poetry Taylor Phillips performing her slam The words can be found here:
twitter about poetry
- RuTendoDeNise: have u ever been 2a poetry recital and the poet is goin ape in spoken word, the audience is noddin n gettin all damn n ur like huh? tsk.R.
- Chrissk8: Taking it easy after a great birthday but I did get some great poetry to read.
- ashroplad: RT @WenlockPoetry: There are still some tickets for sale! Be quick! Wenlock Poetry Festival | Sir Andrew Motion http://t.co/3HjTToZ via @AddThis
- msfinesse247: Poetry night, I got a lot on my mind to get out
- angelinaayers: RT @cafebankstreet: Post Hoc private view @bankstreetarts today 5:30-6:30. Followed by poetry from Katharine Towers & Tony Williams 6:30-8. Do come & join us
- mscator: April is National Poetry Month :) "A vein of poetry exists in the hearts of all men." ~ Thomas Carlyle #creativity
- HCOgoon: Looking for other things to get into. Maybe I should try a poetry jam one day.
- Mattermagazine: RT @cafebankstreet: Post Hoc private view @bankstreetarts today 5:30-6:30. Followed by poetry from Katharine Towers & Tony Williams 6:30-8. Do come & join us
- AdlevoMedia: Here is a link to an inveriew I did for jingle poetry: http:///2011/04/sunday-rally-dispatch-04032011.html
- cafebankstreet: Post Hoc private view @bankstreetarts today 5:30-6:30. Followed by poetry from Katharine Towers & Tony Williams 6:30-8. Do come & join us
- Felic007: Hai man, zondi's poetry sessions, not ayoba!
- intoxicatedwith: laugh and cry~ up and down~ my heart swings~ like a teeter-totter #poetry
- WenlockPoetry: There are still some tickets for sale! Be quick! Wenlock Poetry Festival | Sir Andrew Motion http://t.co/3HjTToZ via @AddThis
- oquendo: Revolutionary and reactionary poetry, at once. http://t.co/rufVLOP
- theatreacle: @thefmguru But there will be poetry (without ego of course)
- dzveroina: RT @whatuptv: maybe there should be more poetry abt therapeutic responses 2 crisis or something, rather than poetry abt the ecstasies & frissons of crisis
- dzveroina: RT @whatuptv: ...anyone know if poetry has ever NOT been "in crisis"? Seems like everyone always loves to say "[insert artistic form] Is In Crisis"
- DreamMasheen: @crimmus "I've got magic and I've got poetry at my finger tips." 01:40:21
- darren_______: scriptwriting song writing poetry
- MsHelenCarroll: 'Honey is so scrummy. I came out of your tummy' Perfect Mothers Day poetry by a 9 year old.
- whatuptv: maybe there should be more poetry abt therapeutic responses 2 crisis or something, rather than poetry abt the ecstasies & frissons of crisis
- CalmovitaPhoto: While the morning begins to rise, the sounds of the streets become crisp and clear, as if a barrier hovered over the night #5am #poetry
- BrendaSleigh: @ cherie, this time they tweeted poetry, sentiment, morality, and religion
- whatuptv: ...anyone know if poetry has ever NOT been "in crisis"? Seems like everyone always loves to say "[insert artistic form] Is In Crisis"
- DebbieHazelton: @karenshandrow I like Haiku. There's an app for them, and some other poetry apps. Do you know about cinquains?
- Amberly1449: The Blue Aeroplanes - Poetry And Dance In The Mind And The Ears http://t.co/mqOi2Xu
- GSAGenius: awe thanks sis!:*)RT @RaeLeah1 So beautiful. N ya flow iz sick Ma! #spitit RT @Gsagenius: poetry....is life painted in words
- robfahey: @Lukeybwoy Not that there isn't poetry and magic to a cold beer under a warm sun at any time, of course :)
- donbribon: RT @midwayjourney: Poetry by Victoria Sloan Jordan: http://ow.ly/4rZ6M
- robfahey: @Lukeybwoy For most people, it's just an excuse for a very drunken picnic. But yeah - there's a little bit of poetry and magic to it, too.
- PlasticPollutes: RT @midwayjourney: Poetry by Victoria Sloan Jordan: http://ow.ly/4rZ6M
- LovelessinLDN: RT @rafaelcasal: RT @hijackhibaq: Rafael Casal's "Barbie & Ken 101" waa the first poem on Def Poetry I fell in love with. >> Crazy! I'm glad you liked it
- NeeNicole: @MoJoTmO poetry .. Of all my different emotions !!
- shinji__bot: （Sophia, the poetry reading consecrated female.）
- SooooRandomGuy: @TheSingleWoman Do you have poetry to supplement your quotes?Too much wisdom in your tweetsLOLPerhaps poetic Yin balance intellectualYang?
- oO_dR: i dont like this poetry!
- darkbee13: RT @darkmetre: Issue 3 of Dark Metre now live. Read #horror #poetry by Thomas Canfield and J. J. Steinfeld. http:///currentissue.html
- FatedWolfie: The White Moon has turned Red and now I, the Blue Wolf, howl astounded by it's beauty. #HaloReach #logo inspired poetry.
- LouiseKrumwiede: Pedro - this time he tweeted arbitrary, dictatorial, domineering, and imperious architecture, sculpture, painting, and poetry
- darkmetre: Issue 3 of Dark Metre now live. Read #horror #poetry by Thomas Canfield and J. J. Steinfeld. http:///currentissue.html
- KH_Vanitas: They Seek to Give Birth to New Foundations http://bit.ly/eGbpKT
- docteurphil: RT @zadeshakir: Shoutout to #writersbloc!! Dope poetry blog in the works courtesy of @FarahHabad and @Docteurphil
- evigshed: RT @Sahrazad528: RT @expatinCAT: Words / a shattered mirror / fragments of me. #senryu #poetry
- docteurphil: RT @_R_O_D_N_E_Y_: Writers Bloc. Don't sleep on @FarahHabad n @DocteurPhil. Poetry is their second language. Stay tuned.
- RuTendoDeNise: The Poetry line up for HIFA this year Is lookin pretty hectic. HeISh .R.
- JXYZB: Snakehips YUDU Library http:///36jamqd #publishing #music #deutsch #cake #poetry #camera #indian #birds #food #bikes #sport #art
- MobayoO: "This your father eh? No breakfast in bed. No goodmorning kiss. No poetry. Nothing. Does he not realise I brought ... http://tmi.me/8pQqn
- CdGautreaux: Movie reviews: Dangerous Beauty http://dld.bz/nYBy #helium #movies #Catherine #McCormick #Rufus #Sewell #Italy #poetry
- Vancouver_RT: RT @Raintownviews #poetry: Another siren-infested Saturday night in #vancouver/ screeching to aid the drunk and the stupid while the sober
- ViraHalima: Naranja for orange? Haha. Reminds me of a friend's poetry last Friday. #OrangeCarpet
- Urbantwist89: I'm obsessed with brave new voices #slam poetry
- poemblaze1: RT @haiku_today: splash of dust / roadrunner stops / in a cotton field:: #haiku #Shafter #micropoetry #poetry #senryu via @Sahrazad528
- Goku90: http://bit.ly/gaTG2z Poetry - 3779140803 - Recreation http://dlvr.it/MJp4L
- mekago99: http://bit.ly/gaTG2z Poetry - 3779140803 - Recreation http://dlvr.it/MJnzy
- PaKiJazBaa: Hi Friends Write Mr-dream The top iD 0F ourvoice. And get just HearT TouchinG Poetry and jokes. Plz N0 C0mments Just trye. 4 Help 031250 ...
- Sahrazad528: RT @expatinCAT: Words / a shattered mirror / fragments of me. #senryu #poetry
- Sahrazad528: RT @expatinCAT: I step out / of the darkness.. / Caravaggio's brush. #senryu #poetry
- Life_is_eARTh: Browsing through book titles can lead to poetry with spine: The weather warms up, baseball season arrives, we ge... http://bit.ly/gYNkl2
- Life_is_eARTh: New poetry book to help pre-school centre: An Island mum is hoping to raise hundreds of pounds for a children's ... http://bit.ly/fn9swh
- Sahrazad528: RT @haiku_today: splash of dust / roadrunner stops / in a cotton field:: #haiku #Bakersfield #Shafter #micropoetry #poetry #senryu
- Raintownviews: #poetry: Another siren-infested Saturday night in #vancouver/ screeching to aid the drunk and the stupid while the sober remain sleepless.
- wamathai: The Man Who Discovered Poetry.: Who discovered poetry,I just want to shake his hand,Maybe... http://bit.ly/f8IMyW via @Woozie_M
- WritingGirlie: @fumanchucat Welcome doll xo Thanks for the lovely poetry:)
- AudreyHeavner: I've usually approached poetry magazines in much the same way as credit card companies choose to approach me
- ww_creativity: Since I write both criticism, poetry, and music, there is no one answer. My criticism is written out of assign...
- tutiifruitii: "I'm nobody, who are you?" Has got to be one of my fav pieces of poetry.
- MayaChukkas: food for the soul. poetry and the music of its words. Lord have mercy! My GOODNESS! .. God HAS shown us mercy in the "fruits" of the earth!
- JamesDeanFranco: ;P http://bit.ly/gnDs2y James Franco teaching graduate course about poetry at NYU james franco films
- MZKEKE615: I suppose RT @RyAnomalyC3: @MZKEKE615 yeah is the special feature gonna be nice @ the poetry set?
- TheHeatRadio: @PRODIGYMOBBDEEP INTERVIEW WITH THE SOURCE - HE DISCUSSES JAY-Z, PRISON & POETRY http://streetz106.com/?p=6889
- NeaFyte: RT @FyteWriteNow: 30 poems in 30 days. Nat'l Poetry Writing Month. I'm joining the #fytewritenow
- charnanigans: Grr. I want to write poetry about the love of my life, but it seems like I can only write about the damned scourge of it #curses
- HijackHibaq: RT @rafaelcasal: RT @hijackhibaq: Rafael Casal's "Barbie & Ken 101" waa the first poem on Def Poetry I fell in love with. >> Crazy! I'm glad you liked it
- RyAnomalyC3: @MZKEKE615 yeah is the special feature gonna be nice @ the poetry set?
- Sahrazad528: RT @JaneBeNimble: Mermaid motionless on a rock ~ absorbed ~ in the evening glow. #senryu #poetry
- Sahrazad528: RT @carol_red getting rid / of the clutter in her life / she divorced him #haiku #senryu #poetry #micropoetry
- Sahrazad528: RT @carol_red: sudden windbreak -- / everyone pauses to stare / at the dog #senryu #micropoetry #haiku #poetry
- JazCullen99: @LostChickie @bulltlr poorl love asked me to help with poetry! LMFAO!! I suck at it but said I had poet friends who may be a better idea
- NerdBurga: Had awesum time at the oracles of the bush, won a poetry comp!
- BooksieWriting: Ghosts of the Earth: Just a random poem about ghosts. http://bit.ly/i6w7rA
- doodleju: Esperanza Spalding Performs at the White House Poetry Jam http://wp.me/p1h5GG-jR
- TVMCCA: New poetry video WHAT HENRY FONDA SAID http://t.co/NzgNoXr via @youtube
- rapmusicbiz: ReadNex Poetry Squad "Be Dif'Rent" Video and "Revolution" MP3 http://goo.gl/fb/XvsgF
- Firecatcher: @Stranahan Writing Poetry again after successfully avoiding it for more than ten years.
- Aimeefitzdryk_x: After listening to the 'my jeans' song suddenly 'friday' seems like poetry:|
- YourPoetryRT: Molly Fisk - Hours, Days & Years, TEDxGrassValley http://dld.bz/Kudq #TEDx #poetry #TED #TEDWomenRT @shespeaksno... http://bit.ly/e88xNT
- JazCullen99: @LostChickie @bulltlr Girls need a favour! One of my friends need someone to help with poetry - can you help?
- MerriGreulich: There are no prettily dancing daffodils in DH Lawrence's flower poetry
- shespeaksnow: Molly Fisk - Hours, Days & Years, TEDxGrassValley http://dld.bz/Kudq #TEDx #poetry #TED #TEDWomen
- PoeticManifest: I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/w3ydutKWEoA?a Def Jam Poetry Gemineye Poetic Bloodlines
- cazjuice: back when kanye was poetry. Malik Yusef on tracks
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about poetry
“Funny poems written by Banana_the_poet. This funny poetry blog is filled with original poems to bring a touch of humour to those who take the time to read them. I avoid 'sloppy' poetry and strong language as I just don't find those things very”
— Poetry to make you smile and maybe laugh, poetry4
“This is a blog to share and discuss poetry. I am sure many have wondered why I chose such a theme for my blog, and subsequently, my first collection of poetry”
— My Pecan Tree Poetry Blog,
“Poetry out Loud Blog. It's never too early. You are never too young (or old!) to begin Dickerson in their monthly installment of The Poetry Forum on their program Vox Pop”
— Poetry out Loud Blog,
“Welcome to my poetry blog. If poetry's "not your thing" then please visit my other blogs by clicking on the "quick links" in the left hand column”
— My Poetry Blog,
“In Daily Contest, poetry on 19 November 2010 tagged Contest Winners, and smells of fall can revive a lot of memories, and be a great inspiration for poetry”
— Lulu Poetry blog - contest winners, new feature announcements,
— " r blog,
“The Free Poetry Website, Contest, and Community. PoetrySoup is a huge international database of over 100,000 poems written by a wide variety of amateur, professional, and famous poets. PoetrySoup coordinates free quarterly poetry contests, and”
— PoetrySoup - The Premier Poetry Website, Contest, and Community,
“also the home of Deborah Ager”
— Poetry Blog of 32 Poems Magazine — also the home of Deborah Ager, blog.32
“This forum is intended as a center for conversations about any aspect of poetry, poetics, performance poetry & spoken word”
— Poetry Forum - ,