- Portcullis Systems UAG appliances are delivered on HP-based technologies to provide customers with the best, most reliable appliances and Enterprise-level support around the world. At Portcullis Systems, we believe support is critical to the long-term relationships we build with our customers. — “Portcullis Systems - Appliances for Microsoft Security - ISA”,
- A portcullis (from the French "porte coulissante" or gliding door) is a latticed grille or gate made of wood, metal or a combination of the two. Each portcullis was mounted in vertical grooves in castle walls and could be raised or lowered quickly by means of chains or ropes attached to an. — “Portcullis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Avatars. Shoutbox. Wallpapers. Tony Hawk. Wii. Software. Resize Images. Exchange Rates. Kororinpa. Compare game prices. Compare DVD prices. Compare CD prices. Compare Blu-Ray prices. Heinz Wolff's Gravity. Convert Images. Text formatting. Ulysses 31. Art of Balance. Blinkies © 2010 - PoRtCuLLiS. — “PoRtCuLLiS”,
- Portcullis is a CFC based url,form,cookie filter to help protect against SQL Injection and XSS scripting attacks. Typically in your application.cfm or application.cfc page, you can load Portcullis into a shared scope as a singleton. — “Portcullis | CodFusion”,
- A portcullis in Stirling, Scotland  Pronunciation (UK) IPA: /p portcullis (plural portcullises) A gate in the form of a grating which is lowered into place at the entrance to a castle, fort,. — “portcullis - Wiktionary”,
- portcullis n. A grating of iron or wooden bars or slats, suspended in the gateway of a fortified place and lowered to block passage. — “portcullis: Definition from ”,
- The certificate (see certificate for general information) of a certified file is divided into two parts, a portcullis and a keep. The portcullis is constructed automatically by certify-book from the world in which certify-book is called, but that world must have certain properties described below. — “PORTCULLIS.html -- ACL2 Version 3.6”, cs.utexas.edu
- Visit this site dedicated to providing information about the Portcullis.Fast and accurate details about Parts of castles including the Portcullis.Learn about the purpose, design and origin of the Portcullis. — “Portcullis”,
- Since 1967, the crowned portcullis has been used exclusively on House of Commons stationery. The portcullis probably came to be associated with the Palace of Westminster through its use, along. — “Microsoft Word - G09 - The Portcullis”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of PORTCULLIS : a grating of iron hung over the gateway of a fortified place and lowered between grooves to prevent passage. Illustration. — “Portcullis - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Portcullis executive chauffeur services, limousine and wedding car solutions for London and the South East of England based in Kent. — “Home - UK Chauffeur services and executive car transport”, portcullis-
- Portcullis Labs is managed by the Portcullis Security Technical Team and provides an easier access to our public tools and papers. We built this website to share our knowledge without any barrier. You'll find several tools, papers and presentations mostly by security geeks for security geeks. — “Browse Portcullis Labs - Portcullis Labs”,
- The Paramount Portcullis™ Palisade system is designed primarily for defence against intruders. Paramount Portcullis™ holds a registered Trade and Design Mark 1031211. — “Paramount Portcullis products”,
- Portcullis definition, (esp. in medieval castles) a strong grating, as of iron, made to slide along vertical grooves at the sides of a gateway of a fortified place See more. — “Portcullis | Define Portcullis at ”,
- Definition of portcullis in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of portcullis. Pronunciation of portcullis. Translations of portcullis. portcullis synonyms, portcullis antonyms. Information about portcullis in the free online English dictionary and. — “portcullis - definition of portcullis by the Free Online”,
- The raising of the heavy portcullis was sometimes assisted with counter weights, pulleys, Often times a quick release device was used to quickly lower the portcullis. — “Castle Portcullis”, castles-of-
- Portcullis Partners, LP is a privately owned investment partnership. The partnership invests in publicly traded securities, in private partnerships and directly in operating businesses. — “Portcullis Partners, LP | houston investment company”,
- Portcullis is a CFC based url,form,cookie filter to help protect against SQL Injection and XSS (Cross Site Scripting) attacks. Portcullis can be installed into any ColdFusion application as a simple shared scoped singleton. — “Portcullis - SQL Injection and XSS Filter”,
- English: This category contains media relating to Portcullis House, in Westminster, London. in category "Portcullis House" The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total. — “Category:Portcullis House - Wikimedia Commons”,
related videos for portcullis
- Minecraft - Piston Portcullis Tutorial Original idea taken from and was modified to make it more compact and simpler.
- Compact 5 High Portcullis without visible Sand/Fences! v2.0 [Minecraft Showcase] Hello guys! I completely rebuilt the portcullis some time after I saw weder4's video about it. His version: my new version using his idea now has a total volume of 2898 blocks! its now useful for survival ;) Schematics: adf.ly Any ideas/Challenges for me? Whack'em in the comments!
- The Cursed Crusade Storm the Portcullis Gameplay Laid siege to your enemy's castle but just can't break through that damn portcullis? Fear not, learn how through the medium of a Cursed Crusade gameplay movie.
- Delving Minecraft: Portcullis, EATS (Boat roads) design and other stuff Not a tutorial, more of a short showcase I guess? I've been kind of on a holding pattern with Minecraft while awaiting the 1.8 update. I think I have some good ideas for it and I'll probably start a new world when its out but I didn't want to go any longer without putting out a video. Hope it's at least mildly entertaining ;) Let me know if you guys want me to cover anything in particular. I'm up to try anything. The foundation of EATS was created by Etho: Texture Pack: Dokucraft Light (with modified glass)
- MineCraft- Locking Portcullis Gate Locking portcullis gate locks, is a gate, and has the word portcullis in there. Uses a bunch of redstone and many USNOR Latches. I also teach you how to make them. If you would like a tutorial on how to do this, comment, like, or subscribe :D. Thanks for watching!
- Minecraft Portcullis Follow me on Twitter: World save here: If you downloaded the earlier world, the gate might not work correctly due to some multiplayer export gliches. I've fixed it up in single-player mode and it works for me. I build a piston-based portcullis for the castle I'm working on. It works great, but it still needs a bit of work to improve the overall timing of the pistons. I focused on trying to make the mechanism as invisible as possible above ground. You can adapt this design to any width of gate, but you're limited to raising it by two spaces. Some of the piston ideas came from this video: t.co Thanks for watching!
- Minecraft 4x4 portcullis - 4 High Retraction\Extension Here is a piston powered 4-up, 4-down portcullis. No mods, no bugs(I think) and independent adjustable timing for gravel up and gravel down, given you add in some more repeaters. As for a great video on how to turn these kinds of gates on and off check out Astrusum's video: youtu.be Here is a link to the portcullis test world: I believe this is as large as this style of portcullis can be built without incredible timing on the gravel up phase. A 5 high model would have the bottom piston pushing 4 pistons, 5 gravel and 5 fence which is 14, 2 more then the pistons limit of 12. But if you time it right, pulse the upper gravel pistons first, and waited for the gravel to settle you COULD build a 5 high or larger model but it would be much slower.
- Piston Gate (Portcullis) v3.0 Tutorial New version: Schematic: Version Three of my gate is here pass it around. Hope it Helps, Check out my other videos and please subscribe.
- Minecraft - Portcullis This is a very quick tutorial showing how to use the PorteCoulissante plugin for CraftBukkit based servers
- Minecraft - Piston portcullis tutorial This will be my 4th tutorial and it will show you how to make a port cullis which is 8 wide and has a gap of four with redstone which is disguisable. There is quite a lot of things to think about when making this so be carefull and make sure you follow the tutorial as accurately as you can. I used to do the retracting thing on the top half too until I looked at someone else who did it and I realised it wasn't nessesary that someone was amech wrrior if your curious. So yeah hope you enjoy this will be my first video with an intro It was made for me by my fan and subscriber chaotic ravenger and I made some dubstep stuff to go along with it. It was made using cinema 4d if you were curious.
- Minecraft portcullis and retractable bridge. Test upload of my portcullis and retractable bridge :). Still working on my castle...
- Minecraft Automatic Castle Gate (portcullis) Tutorial This is the how-to/tutorial for the castle gate shown in my previous video. Sorry it took so long for me to get around to making a vid, but I DID eventually purchase FRAPS, so I can make videos longer than 30s now! :DI don't go into much detail about the individual blocks/items, so if you haven't used redstone or torches before you might start at for more info. Point your minecraft client to "" to see my server in person, or visit one of the following links for more info. Screenshots and live-updating map: Circuit diagram and castle gate info: The background music included for your listening pleasure is "Super Mario Land 'Why So Serious?' OC ReMix"
- minecraft 6x6 piston portcullis minecraft biggest portcullis ever ? sorry for low retracing speed i wasnt paying attention to that wide unlimetid...... ofcourse the fences can be replaced by solid blocks, but the gate opens in a castle door like way.
- Minecraft Tutorial: Piston powered Portcullis A tutorial on how to make a piston powered fence-portcullis that can open and close with various ways of controlling the gate. Easy redstone wiring which is minimal and simple, so you don't have to be an electrical engineer to make this. I made a follow-up video to this: It's possible that I used the same redstone design as others, but I wouldn't know as I haven't found any other tutorials or schematics on this. I designed every part of this myself. If you got problems getting it to work, I'll gladly take a look at it, if you upload some pictures or your world.
- Minecraft Portcullis(Gate) No Sand or Gravel - Explained As "promised" here is a little explanation about how the gate works without sand or gravel. Starts out with a little talk about normal minecraft sand/gravel gate and how an "ABBA"-switch or stack rather is implemented in redstone. Then we move on to the actual bits that make up this gate, that is the opening mechanism, a pulser to work with the lever and finally how we just push down to close the gate again. I wouldn't call this an actual tutorial as such, since I don't show piece by piece how to construct the gate, but rather show you the single pieces that makes up the mechanism and how these work together to produce the final product. Rather this should give you plenty og leeway to play around and design your very own dreamgate. Have Fun!!!
- Minecraft Tutorial: Portcullis part 2 This is a follow-up to my tutorial on making a piston powered portcullis gate: In this video I'm showing how to build some advanced additional ways to open/close the gate, how to make the gate slimmer and show the design for a gate that opens 3 blocks up instead of 2. If you got questions leave them below in comments. If you have tried everything and followed the video exactly step by step, and it still doesn't work upload your world somewhere and link it to me in a PM and I'll take a look at it.
- Piston Gate (Portcullis) v2.0 New Version + Tutorial: youtu.be This is A more compact version of my piston gate. I will be doing a tutorial on this version, and I will add the link when I upload it.
- Portcullis or Castle Gate using ControllerBlock I build another castle gate for the wall around our spawn zone, decided to show how. I used to use the ControllerBlock mod for Hmod for this, but as it hadn't been ported over, our gates were left unable to be used. I wrote a version for bukkit, doesn't work exactly the same way, but close enough. Enjoy!
- Piston Gate (Portcullis) v2.1 Tutorial New Version: youtu.be This is a tutorial on my piston gate version 2.1
- Super Compact Piston Gate (Portcullis) v4.0 Tutorial Bug Fix: youtu.be Schematic: Super compact version of my piston gate, so you don't have to use as many resources when using it in your castle's. Thank you to all my subscribers, I made this video for you because the original video hit 1000000 views! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music by Approaching Nirvana: Songs: Worth A Thousand Pictures, First Flight, 2nd Flight, The Things We Did Get the songs on iTunes: bit.ly -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Minecraft Tutorial - Castle Gates - Portcullis - RedstoneNightmare In this minecraf tutorial I'm going to show you a little castle gate setup, also known as portcullis. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments section. Follow me on Twitter: @RedstoneNight Support me with a donation: iyadesigns.ch
- Minecraft: Piston Castle Gate / Portcullis Redstone Tutorial [1.2.4] I attempt to talk you through the construction of your very own working portcullis/castle gate using redstone and pistons. This is my first tutorial *eek!* so don't hate. If you need help the comment section is below. As far as I know this is the most compact and fastest design of it's type took 4 hours to condense down so enjoy! CHANNEL: SUBSCRIBE: FACEBOOK: END MUSIC: Sudanim - One Inch Punch TWITTER: TEXTURE PACK:
- Minecraft 1.7 Compact Castle Portcullis Prototype Designed to be as small as possible both above and under ground. The whole thing requires and area 10w x 9L x 6h underground and 8w x 4L x 11h above ground. It works quite fast and I'm fairly happy with how little area it takes to install in a real world. If I could remove all my other experiments from my test world I could release a save, but I'm not too sure how to do that. Inspiration: Minecraft: Realistic Piston Portcullis youtu.be Minecraft 1.7 - Pistons - Castle Gate/Portcullis youtu.be Reversible Signal Generator: Mods for my Test World: Too Many Items, Single Player Commands, What's My Light Level? Texture Pack: Minecraft4kids personally updated and modified for v1.7
- Piston Gate (Portcullis) Tutorial: My Minecraft gate made from pistons, it uses three pistons stacked on top of each other to push the gate up and then back down again.
- How To Make a Portcullis In Minecraft This tutorial will demonstrate on how to build a working portcullis in Minecraft for your castles and other builds!
- Minecraft - Portcullis Using Pistons My attempt at making a working portcullis using the pistons introduced in minecraft 1.7. Obviously there's a lot more redstone wiring hidden away to make it work. It's messy but it works well.
- Minecraft Tutorial: Castle Gate (Portcullis) IMPORTANT! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Having problems? Check out this video to troubleshoot some of the more common problems that people have had. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attention xbox players! There seems to be a problem with the gate that makes the gravel disappear once you use it. If you are having this problem, the fix for this is to change the repeater in the purple circuit that is set to 3. Change that repeater from 3 to 4. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dimensions! For of those of you wondering about the dimensions and how to put this underground, view this pic for the dimensions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- To extend this gate to up to 28 wide, you can place the extending circuit so that the wire runs off each side of the output torch like this Thanks to Shadowmaker1001 for this tip! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- An important message regarding compatibility issues with bukkit. Thank you to Luke Woods: If you are experiencing the Bukkit server Glitch/Bug it has been squashed! You must download the latest Development Build Version: 1.3.1-R1.1 (Build #02337) Check it out working at :25566 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Download the world ...
- Rolf-David's Piston Portcullis (Minecraft) Blog: rolf- Texturepack: Minecraft4kids Yet anonther piston build! This is influenced by those castle gates that you can see on old castles(2 and this is what I came up with! Quite a big build for such a small thing, but hey, who cares? Tell me what you think of it and don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe! Donate:
- Minecraft Automatic Castle Gate (portcullis) with Pistons Notch's new Minecraft 1.7.2 update implements pistons and sticky pistons, allowing for some cool automation and movement of blocks. I used some sticky pistons and redstone circuitry to make a portcullis, or castle gate for my pagoda. Full Tutorial on how to make the gate here:
- Minecraft Portcullis Tutorial 1.8.1 In this video I'll show you how to make a portcullis for a castle gate using pistons and fences. This video was created using the 1.8.1 Beta version of Minecraft. Enjoy!
- Minecraft - Piston Powered Castle Gate (Portcullis) No Sand or Gravel A piston actuated gate with no pistons or redstone exposed. Uses no sand or gravel, so you have a nice flat floor of whatever material you choose.
- Compact and Speedy Portcullis! [Tutorial] WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO FIX MULTIPLAYER SAND GLITCH! We finished this project a while ago, but here is a nice and compact, (most compact ever?) speedy portcullis. Not much else to say, but the world save is down below. World save also includes a nice 3x2 hidden seamless door, the video for which should be out in a week. Pearsquirrel's channel: /user/pearsquirrel World Save:
- Minecraft Harbour Portcullis - Controller Block Demo Keep out those nasty pirates with this new mod developed by the same guy who made the bridge block mod, Sunrise_78. This mod can be used in more ways and is more versatile than it's predecessor.
- Minecraft: Realistic Piston Portcullis EDIT: I've covered this up and finished my second design! As I suspected, it's a lot simpler and more compact. I think I prefer it. Feel free to let me know if you want me to put it up here! Check out Minecraftaddict's video here: It really cleared a lot up. TooManyItems: Redstone circuits on the wiki: Circuits used: T Flip-flop (design J on the wiki) Pulse Generator (design C) RS Nor Latch (see the other video) Thanks for watching! Please give me feedback and feel free to ask questions!
- Minecraft - "Falling Sand Door" (Portcullis) Tutorial After many requests, I finally build a portcullis for all of you to study and enjoy! World download - Don't forget to leave a rating!
- Minecraft 1.7 Update - Piston Operated Gatehouse (With Portcullis) Piston Operated Gatehouse (With Portcullis) This is a very basic, yet practical piston operated gatehouse with portcullis. Most importantly, traditional mechanism had be sacrificed for space efficiency and design, and was intended to operate discretely and become and excellent addition to any town or fort! Includes... - 2 functional rooms, Control room & Storage room - Walkway between both the above - 2 accessible upper terrace levels Changes may be made soon :) ~ Adventura ~ This Gate house is a building from the open world adventure map (currently in progress) Adventura, to check on progress and find screenshots and further details click on the link below :)
- Perfect Piston Gate (Portcullis) This is one of, if not the best piston gate (portcullis) out there. It features a 3 high opening, fluid sand extension and retraction, a sleek design, and a very small footprint. Servers: (the RDF) Saves: bit.ly
- [Minecraft] S2E15 - Castle Portcullis S2E15 Such an awesome redstone build! Pretty happy with it! Hopefully a creeper doesn't sneak in there and blow it up! Map Download: Short ad to support NG: adf.ly Ad-free: bit.ly --------------------------------- Check out the NimsGaming Livestreams! www.twitch.tv Become a fan on facebook! Help out by donating a couple bucks: bit.ly Subscribe to Approaching Nirvana! Purchase 'So Close' by Approaching Nirvana Here: bit.ly ---------------------------------
- Minecraft Piston Gate (Portcullis) Tutorial (No Sand or Gravel) I needed to save a little bit of room beneath the gatehouse of my castle, but my old piston gate was not compact enough. After a bit of trial an error I finally made another design and improved it slightly in my last Castle Progress video. Hope you enjoy the tutorial and find this design useful.
- Castle Portcullis Gate: Raises & Lowers, How To - 1.3.2 Video by: Althoren Minecraft Version 1.3.2 This explains how to make a Portcullis or Castle gate! With a 2 block high opening. I show how the wiring works, how to connect it using one toggle switch to open and close or how to connect it to a Light Sensor. Light sensor video: youtu.be Bud Switch T-FlipFlop video: youtu.be This works great for decorating any Castle or City wall. I use it to protect my Villagers at night and let them roam the country during the day and it's also fun to watch them run from the zombies if they miss the gate closing, after all we need a few kids running around, makes it seem more realistic, no fun when their all grown ups and none of them die off.
- Minecraft 1.7 - Pistons - Castle Gate/Portcullis This video shows how I made a opening/closing gate for my friend's wall. It uses the pistons introduced in the 1.7 update, with redstone repeaters. The speed of the gate can be increased by using an XOR gate (refer to wiki), and shortening the delay of the repeaters - however it did not want to work in the location I had placed it. The bottom of the system uses both types of piston. The gravel (or sand) is required as I couldn't power a piston at foot-level without exposing redstone. This is my first Minecraft video, I hope that it helps with your gate building :) Comments appreciated.
twitter about portcullis
- alyssabrake: @MiracleColSauce which portcullis chocolate cake... The nicknamed one Orr...
- twobitart: @celsiusgs @davidsgallant @psysal fiddlin' with its portcullis
- xixekofocasuj: Raised the portcullis' ponderous guard.
- goodmanandtrue: A great meeting today at Portcullis in Wallingford. 2nd of 2 Initiates in 2 Mtgs + a new visitor. Hi Tim, come again! http://t.co/DdGkrzRl
- AlanCampbellArt: My new print has Skulls, a portcullis, Swords, towers, trees, a bridge, a river and the moon.
- b33god: It appears I have just been in a 3 person Lock-in in Portcullis House. Up the people!
- jajegyqumokyk: Windlass the iron-pointed portcullis would be slowly raised, and.
- vynypelovum: With a heavy iron-pointed portcullis hanging suspended in the.
- b33god: Great lecture from Obama's Chief Data Scientist (@ Portcullis House) http://t.co/HipsG3vA
- conelraduk: RT @jrwtt: guy also come with battlements, portcullis, moat and oubliette
- jrwtt: guy also come with battlements, portcullis, moat and oubliette
- benaldo: But no coffee. Priorities! RT @simonjchughes At #digileaders forgot there were trees in Portcullis House.
- simonjchughes: At #digileaders forgot there were trees in Portcullis House.
- MikeJarman: @nicolamorgan Dropping them would be safer. #portcullis @Gillian_Philip @ChrisNickson2 @MarshallBuckley
- nicolamorgan: @Gillian_Philip I am drawing up the portcullis as we speak. @ChrisNickson2 @MarshallBuckley
- stanup: Right thats it Portcullis down and drawbridge up for the night !!
- x064pvs: 10 Reasons Crux The citizenry Intellectual object Is Yawp Parce que Professionals Who Hoke Worship Portcullis In: .Qnt
- committeerooms: The Home Affairs Select Committee is talking about Localised child grooming in The Grimond Room, Portcullis House now.
- PhilHanLondon: At #portcullis house to meet with @PeterHain to get views on the crisis in Northern Ireland. What happens now?
- Hivemeitner: @Fimb I am continually fed up at staff being ignored - like when the passage between the old palace and Portcullis House was built, there...
- BritishGaming94: @LDShadowLady A Castle, with a moat, portcullis, winding staircases, dungeons, the lot! :)
- committeerooms: The Home Affairs Select Committee is talking about Leadership and standards in the police service in The Grimond Room, Portcullis House now.
- EontheWolf: before n how every design I found didnt work....course i was trying for iron gate portcullis before and it WAS a year n a half ago...
- vealekaty05: @vealekaty05 @vealekaty5 @LucyAnneUnderwo SEE U THURS OUTSIDE THE PORTCULLIS PUB IN THE MORNING LEAVING AT 7.30 AM OR 8 AM FROM FISHPONDS
- xisijicyvoroq: With Gothic doors, portcullis, and all, quite perfect; with cross slits.
- theenverhoxha: RT @PhilJones33: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ @CCFCBackToBlue sadly most Cardiff fans are shoulder shruggers.Premier league at any cost for most of them#CardiffisBLUE
- markdemery: Good to bump into ex-GLA colleague @emercoleman at Portcullis House this morning, now doing great things with #GDS
- emilyjanestacey: @ayestotheright I'm sitting in portcullis house playing the role of a political hack - how do I go about finding out any gossip?
- twbspolitics: Behind the portcullis: when MPs and lobbyists collide http://t.co/LLGayyJq
- pinkladyfay: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ It was so upsetting!!
- rmi: Finished (new) Karateka. Crawled through the whole game to avoid the portcullis gag. There wasn't one. B-.
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: RT @JeriLRyan: Oh, this is GOLD…! Alec Guinness writing to a friend re: Star Wars: http://t.co/lBYhXqDA /via @LettersOfNote
- Politico_Daily: 16:00 pm: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe gives evidence on policing standards to Commons Home Affairs Committee. Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
- Politico_Daily: 14:40 pm: Sir Hugh Orde give evidence on policing standards to Commons Home Affairs Committee. Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: Sounds bad @pinkladyfay - but what's that got to do with soup setting?
- XBL_Redstone: Working on a xbl version of the portcullis gate. Will post pics tomorrow. Looks slightly different then pc
- EthanRosario1: Answers against FAQ against Portcullis Catharsis: .YOT http://t.co/opdYgZ1x
- alexfalkenberg: Just noticed this Portcullis business for January's challenge. Now to wonder how I'll work that in. And yep, still… https://t.co/DOwVndwa
- narikotodoroki: Piss and vinegar Efficient Dehumidifiers - Tips In order to Rigorous Humidity Excepting Breaking the Portcullis: .JbJ
- JeremyBrowder1: Prettify Your Gut Toward Stylistic Portcullis Rods: .NlX http://t.co/s74GYy34
- stellacreasy: RT @NDPNetworking: Thanks to @stellacreasy for a great networking event at Portcullis House, with @WFWIB @MarkRusling @visionva and many more from #e17
- NDPNetworking: Thanks to @stellacreasy for a great networking event at Portcullis House, with @WFWIB @MarkRusling @visionva and many more from #e17
- ukcms: Great event at Portcullis House, House of Commons tonight @MarkRusling
- ukcms: Great event at Portcullis House, House of Commons tonight @Jo_Sealy
- ukcms: Great event at Portcullis House, House of Commons tonight @stellacreasy
- CCFCBackToBlue: RT @steveisblue: @PhilJones33 @_portcullis_ @ccfcbacktoblue I was gutted at the apathy shown at start of season, no demonstrations just roll over and take it
- steveisblue: @PhilJones33 @_portcullis_ @ccfcbacktoblue I was gutted at the apathy shown at start of season, no demonstrations just roll over and take it
- CCFCBackToBlue: RT @AnExBluebird: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ @CCFCBackToBlue wasn't that the plan all along?
- AnExBluebird: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ @CCFCBackToBlue wasn't that the plan all along?
- CCFCBackToBlue: RT @PhilJones33: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ @CCFCBackToBlue sadly most Cardiff fans are shoulder shruggers.Premier league at any cost for most of them#CardiffisBLUE
- LadyLeoLion: @timolloyd Happy New Year! Are you going to the #digileaders lecture tomorrow at Portcullis House? http://t.co/YIzjxo3I
- PhilJones33: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ @CCFCBackToBlue sadly most Cardiff fans are shoulder shruggers.Premier league at any cost for most of them#CardiffisBLUE
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: It's all going, Franchise FC - RT @CCFCBackToBlue Sounds like the Bluebird isn't guaranteed for next season then... Will that be going too?!
- GreavsieE17: Just left Portcullis House to see the London Eye all lit up and then hear Big Ben strike nine. #lovelondon http://t.co/LZy690Ja
- AndyBarton10: RT @politic_animal: There is a screen in Portcullis House with the message 'New to you: bear yo yos.' I think it's something the cafe is serving, but not sure.
- One_Lung_Amy: @ACTION_tweets Great videos, guys! I met Gini recently at Portcullis House, I think she's a great role model for the TB nursing profession.
- Jo_Sealy: On way to #awesomestow #microbusinessforum at Portcullis House. Looking forward to putting faces to twitter names!
- japascot: RT @politic_animal: There is a screen in Portcullis House with the message 'New to you: bear yo yos.' I think it's something the cafe is serving, but not sure.
- 89Hannah89: RT @politic_animal: There is a screen in Portcullis House with the message 'New to you: bear yo yos.' I think it's something the cafe is serving, but not sure.
- A11_Seeing_Eye: RT @politic_animal: There is a screen in Portcullis House with the message 'New to you: bear yo yos.' I think it's something the cafe is serving, but not sure.
- politic_animal: There is a screen in Portcullis House with the message 'New to you: bear yo yos.' I think it's something the cafe is serving, but not sure.
- WalkThePlanes: @ROONED4EVAR For sure, context is king. New Chandra just burned down a portcullis and then poses for the camera? WTF?
- regovezudidop: And, too, it had a moat and a miniature portcullis that rather tickled.
- mr_skylord: RT @UKParlArchives: 300 years ago...Parliament passed an Act for charging and continuing the Duties upon Malt, Mum, Cyder and Perry http://t.co/8vnYUi77
- UKParlArchives: 300 years ago...Parliament passed an Act for charging and continuing the Duties upon Malt, Mum, Cyder and Perry http://t.co/8vnYUi77
- roadsidetunes: @Portcullis Thanks for the follow, we have followed back! How did you come across us? Have u heard our single > http://t.co/Nv7LrUxi
- politic_animal: Just mistook John Hayes for Lord Strathclyde in Portcullis House. Hope Downing Street hasn't done the same.
- digitris: #digileaders Excited to be chairing the Digital Leaders annual lecture tomorrow night at Portcullis House followed by dinner in the commons
- dr_organic: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ @trybeauty It sure does!
- ThomRawlinson: I'm at Portcullis House (Westminster, Greater London) http://t.co/3BRiqNoJ
- camaxwell: Lots done for January's #1GAM. I could even link it to this months portcullis theme. http://t.co/mFwCpAIo #teachgames
- emilyjanestacey: En route to Westminster to spend the week reporting from Portcullis House.
- PortlyGentleman: @m0ok As my new year's resolution, I'm making a game called Portcullis, along with another game every month (hopefully) haha :D
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: @soniacutter Get it syringed :)
- MissUppity30: @Scaymo @16_becks well if I went 99p shop I'd have more pennies hence know what a portcullis is
- Scaymo: @MissUppity30 @16_becks a portcullis? There is one on virtually every penny.
- 16_becks: @Scaymo @missuppity30 I thought it was a portcullis!
- lyvugejumezup: Whose grisly beard fell over his mouth like the portcullis before the.
- scottjanousek: Portcullis sketch before modeling. http://t.co/fM8CcLgj
- ThisIsJoFrank: .@Akki14 Nyan cat castle floor with kitty army guarding the portcullis :3 http://t.co/lky7uVv9
- Admiralowen: YES, ominous portcullis . chop chop? #CITV #knightmare
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: The weather forecast always reckons it's one degree warmer in london. #bollocks
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: @pinkladyfay My childhood!
- pinkladyfay: @_PoRtCuLLiS_ Sounds good :) what's there? xx
- _PoRtCuLLiS_: @pinkladyfay Let's go to Benidorm and stay in the Rio Park :D x
- fila_elciaid: I wish I lived in a castle. I’d show everyone if I had a castle. With murder holes. And a portcullis. And boiling oil.
- preecsnerb: The portcullis was.
- babylugivas: Up with every drawbridge, and down with every portcullis.
- lunykygydoz: Up with every drawbridge, and down with every portcullis.
- flobberg: @RyanLenhart1 it was good I love portcullis with the team
- PortlyGentleman: @OneGameAMonth I just joined. Game no.1, Portcullis coming soon! :D
- nyxuporurej: Portcullis and drawbridge - of which the first was lowered, and.
- aofc1: @LauraLeeDavies Hehe, it is actually a portcullis, Margaret Beaufort's emblem
- xevyfijarivu: I refuse to surrender the portcullis and the moat.
- qewibubi: I refuse to surrender the portcullis and the moat.
- uuav: the sword might be usefull for breaking the "PORTCULLIS". #1gam #onegameamonth
- itsjaymo: RT @jojorollerdisco: @russchimes @itsjaymo The kid that was just on there was called Barry and used words like 'portcullis' regularly and with ease
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about portcullis
“For the second year running, The Portcullis Team are taking to the road for the White Hat Sorry for the delay in updating the blog but life has been a little hectic since the”
— From Portcullis With Love - White Hat Rally 2010: Sorry for, portcullis-whr2010
“Help forum > Blogger > Portcullis. Portcullis's discussions. Customs & Trade Specialist Asked By. Replies. Last Reply. Unable to create a Post on my Blog in Something is Broken”
— Portcullis - Blogger Help,
“John Mason's tech blog. Portcullis is a CFC based url,form,cookie filter to help protect against SQL Injection and XSS scripting attacks. This CFC can help filter input, strip tags and escape”
— Portcullis | CodFusion,
“UK FOIA requests - Spy Blog. House of Commons - designation of Palace of Westminster and Portcullis House under SOCPA section 128 of the Palace of Westminster ans Portcullis House under Section 128 of the Serious”
— House of Commons - designation of Palace of Westminster and, p10
“Andrew's Blog. Sunday, February 14, 2010 - Magnetic Portcullis. I was on for The Phantom yesterday and one of What was there was our stage manager saying in a harsh whisper, "Throw him against the portcullis!”
— The Official Andrew Varela Website,
“Dwarven Forge - Miniature Terrain maker of MasterMaze for Warhammer miniatures, Star Wars miniatures, D&D miniatures , Reaper miniatures, and Lord of the Rings Scenery. Need Portcullis, portculli, er thing with bars (1/1) - Feedback Section”
— Need Portcullis, portculli, er thing with bars - Dwarven,