- Free ESL Interactive Pronunciation Exercises Online English Intonation exercise: A multiple choice quiz with audio recordings to practice pronunciation and intonation in expressing feelings. — “ESL Pronunciation Exercises Online”,
- A free online Talking English Pronunciation Dictionary - simply mouse over your entry to hear it pronounced. American and British spellings, with alternative pronunciations. Sounds are fast, clear and completely natural, pre-recorded by native. — “Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to”,
- Definition of pronunciation in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of pronunciation. Pronunciation of pronunciation. Translations of pronunciation. pronunciation synonyms, pronunciation antonyms. Information about pronunciation in the free online. — “pronunciation - definition of pronunciation by the Free”,
- Pronunciation definition, the act or result of producing the sounds of speech, including articulation, stress, and intonation, often with reference to some standard o See more. — “Pronunciation | Define Pronunciation at ”,
- pronunciation n. The act or manner of pronouncing words; utterance of speech. A way of speaking a word, especially a way that is accepted or. — “pronunciation: Definition from ”,
- Once you have thoroughly studied intonation and word connections, you can begin to address pronunciation. If these and those are pronounced with a D instead of a TH, it sounds like dese and dose, which is considered lower class in America. — “American Accent Training - Pronunciation”,
- "It suggests that the emphasis on correct' pronunciation of English as depicted in films like My Fair Lady and The King and I should be discontinued in favour [of] mutual intelligibility among non-native speakers, as well as celebrating the national identity of non-native speakers. — “pronunciation - definition and examples of pronunciation”,
- Language pronunciation tutorial with sound clips for practicing English, German, Italian, and more. · Online pronunciation guides to 9 varieties of the English language and 9 other languages · Instant sound. — “”,
- eslflow's esl activity/lesson guide for teaching pronunciation. — “Pronunciation teaching ideas for ESL teachers: eslflow weguide”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of PRONUNCIATION. What is the correct pronunciation of his name? I haven't learned proper pronunciation of French words. Origin of PRONUNCIATION. Middle English. — “Pronunciation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- English pronunciation resources and lessons for ESL learners. Learn how to pronounce English correctly. — “Pronunciation”,
- English pronunciation involves too many complexities for learners to strive for a complete elimination of accent, but improving pronunciation will boost self esteem, facilitate communication, and possibly lead to a better job or a least more respect in the workplace. — “Teaching Pronunciation”, writing.colostate.edu
- Free,English pronunciation and intonation lesson plan materials. — “ESL pronunciation and intonation lesson plans, phonetic IPA”, esl-
- These are original English pronunciation exercises for English students based on a discovery learning approach. These pronunciation exercises encourage student autonomy because they lead students to build their own criteria for how to produce English sounding sentences. — “English Online France - EFL / ESL Pronunciation exercises”, eolf.univ-fcomte.fr
- English past tense pronunciation is often challenging for ESL or EFL students. Simple Past Tense verb endings have three endings: /id/, /t/ and /d. — “English Past Tense Pronunciation of -ed Endings”, teaching-esl-to-
- This page contains links to all those important English sites for English pronunciation. It is part of the ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE Website (http://www.rong-/), the biggest ESL Web directory. — “ESL - Pronunciation”, rong-
- Part of the most comprehensive and best-maintained list of links for students and teachers of English as a second language. A table showing phrases that often use reduced forms of pronunciation. — “TESL/TEFL/TESOL/ESL/EFL/ESOL Links - ESL : Pronunciation”,
- For pronunciation on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Manual of Style (pronunciation). Look up pronunciation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Pronunciation refers to the way a word or a language is spoken, or the manner in which someone utters a word. — “Pronunciation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of pronunciation from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of pronunciation. Pronunciation of pronunciation. the act or manner of pronouncing syllables, words, and phrases with regard to the production of sounds and the placing of stress, intonation, etc. — “pronunciation - Definition of pronunciation at ”,
related videos for pronunciation
- English pronunciation - past tense This video will teach you the 3 different pronunciations of the past tense -ed. If you leave off this little ending, many of your native American English speakers will seriously be lost!
- English Pronunciation -- "It Sounds Like..." English has 15 sounds using 5 vowels. My system uses simple words (cat, pen, fish, pot, sun, moon, dog, foot, house) to help non-native speakers say heed, head, bite, bitten, father or hot, rough or son, through or soon, caught or bought, or pause, could or book or put, loud or south... Learn more about this simple system at .... This video is placed under "Education" because I developed this video for my students at a language school. however, the movie could be made for travelers who want to improve their speaking and reduce their accent. Many people learn English to travel... So, go to and search "It Sounds Like." Thank you!
- /i/ Pronunciation English Meeting ESL Lesson- EnglishMeeting video with Dave Sconda. This pronunciation video focuses on a vowel sound ( /i/ )at the beginning, middle, & end of words, along with sentences(as in key, meet, eat etc.). North American English Pronunciation. As always, there is music, video effects & some humor. This lesson is designed for you to enjoy the learning process, so I do hope you have fun with it. Please send any feedback to me here at youtube or by visiting my website, where you will find my email address. Thanks for watching and please post positive comments and ratings if you like my videos. This would be helpful to me!
- "th" Pronunciation Practice IMPORTANT NOTE: My new account is ESLClick. Please subscribe to that channel to see all these videos, plus new ones! Hi, I'm Signe. I've been teaching English as a Second Language for over 15 years. I specialize in accent reduction. This video is to help non-native English speakers say words that use the voiceless "th" sound. There will be more videos coming in the next few days, including the "r" and "l" sounds. If you have any questions or comments, you can visit my site at . Thanks!
- English lesson - Pronunciation 1 To see more ways to practice your English go to Have you ever had problems saying 2 words in English that sounds so similar? This video is designed to help you practice words with difficult vowel sounds. Music by Jaime Portal Luchini
- Pronunciation of Past Tense Regular Verbs A lot of YouTube subscribers have requested help with pronunciation of regular verbs. The "ed" ending might be a "d" or a "t," depending on what comes before it.
- "TH" Pronunciation English Meeting ESL Lesson Free pronunciation lesson (North American English). Pronunciation of the voiced & voiceless "TH" sound. video with Dave Sconda. I hope you find this lesson helpful & enjoyable! North American English Pronunciation pronunciation video...
- Lesson 1a - "TH" - English Pronunciation FREE online pronunciation lesson with a native speaker. Lesson 1a topic: unvoiced "th". All levels
- Lesson 4a - L - English Pronunciation Topic: /l/ in the initial position. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Past Tense Regular Verb Pronunciation In this ESL lesson, I explain how to pronounce past tense regular verbs in English. You can see more of my videos and ask me questions at
- Learn German with SpeedyConKiwi! #3: Pronunciation Fun! Alphabet Joy! New Episode! Subscribe for more! (yes yes, I do mostly other stuff, but a girl's gotta be able to promote herself, right? My channel, my rules.) Today we're gonna go through the alphabet and general pronunciation of the German Language. Sounds like fun? It is!! Besides the alphabet we will also take a look at how to pronounce - Ä (like "ai" in English "fair"), - Ö (kinda like "o" in English "word") - Ü (say a looong English "eeee" and while doing that, form your mouth to say "you". It should be kind of in the middle of the sound of "ou" in "you" and the long "eeee") - ß (basically a double "s", sounds in general a bit stronger than the normal s) and combinations such as - ie (English "ee") - ei (English "i") - eu (English "oy") - äu (same as "eu": English "oy") - au (like "ow" in English "wow") - sch (English "sh") - ch (two different pronounciations, watch the video and try again and again, I can't really describe that in words LOL) NOT MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO: "qu" is pronounced like "coo" in English "cool". The Q basically never really stands alone. Hope that helped :D Thanks to all the new viewers and subscribers for the support and feedback! It's overwhelming and I really appreciate it!! This started out as a silly video response and became this big project, and I know it takes me forever to post a new episode, but I will keep on posting more of these! Just a few sidenotes: I will not tutor you personally, not via email and not via messenger. I cannot go ...
- /æ/ Pronunciation English Meeting ESL Lesson EnglishMeeting video with Dave Sconda. This pronunciation video focuses on a vowel sound at the beginning and middle of words, along with sentences(as in fat, back, etc.). North American Pronunciation. As always, there is music, video effects, some humor, and a few sound bites. This lesson is designed for you to enjoy the learning process, so I do hope you have fun with it. Please send any feedback to me here at youtube or by visiting my website, where you will find my email address. Thanks for watching and please post positive comments and ratings if you like my videos. This would be helpful to me!
- Lesson 4b - L - English Pronunciation Topic: /l/ in the middle position. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Mandarin Chinese Pinyin Pronunciation (Better Chinese) Learn pinyin pronunciation in less than 5 minutes! Watch now to learn how to pronounce Chinese vowel and consonant sounds. Better Chinese is a leading publisher in K-12 Chinese as a foreign language learning. We believe in learning Chinese through stories in a fun and engaging way! Visit or contact us at usa@ for more information.
- Lesson 4c - L - English Pronunciation Topic: /l/ in the final position. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- English Pronunciation - ORDEAL - #15 MORE FREE VIDEOS Today's word is "ordeal". This is a noun which means a very hard or painful experience. For example, you can say, "My grandmother climbed Mt. Everest last month. Not many 80-year-olds can go through such an ordeal. "
- Lesson 5a - R - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" as a vowel sound. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 3b - Rhythm through Rhymes - English Pronunciation Levels: intermediate to advanced. Topic: Use of nursery rhymes to develop sense of RHYTHM. Part 2 of two parts. Related teaching ideas:
- Polish Pronunciation Guide Unit 1 Myplan is to produce one short video for every letter and every sound of the Polish Language. At the end there will be approximately 45 videos, every one of them containing 17 words. So theoretically somebody, who would spend 45 minutes watching all of them, would have at least a swift contact with 765 Polish words (mainly substantives) There is a myth that the Polish Language is one of the most difficult to learn. I don't believe it anymore after meeting and speaking to a lot of students who after learning Polish for six months or so - mastered this language to a remarkable degree. My theory is that the Polish Language appears very difficult at the beginning but after somebody manages to reach a certain point of knowledge - this language becomes unexpectedly easy to speak - because obviously it is a very intuitive and "judge by the ear" language. After reaching a certain point you just know how to say it (how to decline and so) because it seems to sound either good or not. So this is why I think, that anybody who would like to learn Polish should invest quite an ample time to "get used" to it. Those 45 minutes of the Polish alphabet are supposed to be the first introduction to this foreign language. It should help to understand how Polish should be pronounced as well as to learn some first Polish words. It should give you the general idea of how the Polish language sounds like. In the next level we will deal with most common verbs. We will look at how they sound and ...
- Lesson 8c - STRESS PATTERNS - English Pronunciation PART TWO of a lesson in THREE parts. Topic: Stress in phrases and sentences. Develop your awareness of rhythm in English speech. Learn to stress words correctly and naturally. Levels: intermediate to advanced.
- Lesson 5b - R - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" as a consonant sound. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 5a (continued) - R - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" as a vowel sound. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 5b (third part) - R - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" as a consonant sound. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners. Teachers: Find related teaching ideas on my WordPress blog.
- "SH" Pronunciation English Meeting ESL Lesson Pronunciation of the "SH" sound North American English Pronunciation pronunciation video with Dave Sconda accent american accent education educator english english accent english as a second language english education english educator english forum english...
- Lesson 3a - Rhythm through Rhymes - English Pronunciation Levels: intermediate to advanced. Topic: Use of nursery rhymes to develop sense of RHYTHM. Part 1 of two parts. Related teaching ideas:
- Session 1 | 21F.223 Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation Lecture 18: Word Stress (cont.); Stress in Compounds. View the complete course at: ocw.mit.edu License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at ocw.mit.edu More courses at ocw.mit.edu
- Pronunciation Pronunciation or articulation
- Lesson 4a (continued) - L - English Pronunciation This is a continuation of Lesson 4a. Topic: /l/ in the initial position. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 5c - R and L - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" and "L". Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 2 - "TH" - English Pronunciation FREE online lesson with a native speaker. Lesson 2 topic: voiced "th". All levels.
- Lesson 4c (continued) - L - English Pronunciation Topic: /l/ in the final position. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 5b (second part) - R - English Pronunciation Topic: "R" as a consonant sound. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 1b - "TH" - English Pronunciation FREE online pronunciation lesson with a native speaker. Lesson 1b topic: unvoiced "th". All levels.
- Lesson 7a - THOUGHT GROUPS - English Pronunciation PART ONE of a lesson in TWO parts. Topic: Thought Groups. Develop your awareness of the natural rhythm in English. Learn to pause naturally by grouping your words into thoughts. Levels: intermediate to advanced.
- The Chaos of English Pronunciation A reading of an adapted version of Gerard Nolst Trenité's "The Chaos" (1922). Dearest creature in Creation, Studying English pronunciation, I will teach you in my verse Sounds like corpse, corps, horse and worse. It will keep you, Susy, busy, Make your head with heat grow dizzy; Tear in eye your dress you'll tear, So shall I! Oh, hear my prayer, Pray, console your loving poet, Make my coat look new, dear, sew it! Just compare heart, beard and heard, Dies and diet, Lord and word, Sword and sward, retain and Britain, (Mind the latter, how it's written); Made has not the sound of bade; Say - said, pay - paid, laid, but plaid. Now I surely will not plague you With such words as vague and ague, But be careful how you speak, Say break, steak, but bleak and streak, Previous, precious, fuschia, via; Pipe, snipe, recipe and choir, Cloven, oven; how and low; Script, receipt; shoe, poem, toe. Hear me say, devoid of trickery: Daughter, laughter and Terpsichore, Typhoid, measles, topsails, aisles; Exiles, similes, reviles; Wholly, holly; signal, signing; Thames, examining, combining; Scholar, vicar and cigar, Solar, mica, war and far. From "desire" desirable - admirable from "admire"; Lumber, plumber; bier, but brier; Chatham, brougham; renown, but known, Knowledge, done, but gone and tone, One, anernone; Balmoral; Kitchen, lichen; laundry,. laurel, Gertrude, German; wind and mind; Scene, Melpomene; mankind; Tortoise, turquoise, chamois-leather, Reading, Reading, heathen, heather ...
- Victor Borge Phonetic Pronunciation
- /I/ Pronunciation English Meeting ESL Lesson Pronunciation of vowel sound /I/. North American English Pronunciation pronunciation video with Dave Sconda accent american accent education educator english english accent english as a second language english education english educator english forum...
- Commentary: Runescape Pronunciations Do the random words that Jagex invents for names of game items confuse you? Well it confuses me! Here's a sampling of some of those words. Probably not my best video, but I've been sick the past week and have also been my usual lazy self. I wanted to get *something* out for the fans demanding new stuff ... so this is all you get when I have to rush it. =D
- Lesson 6b - WORD STRESS - English Pronunciation This is PART TWO of four parts. Topic: Word Stress. In this segment I explain syllable separation and how to learn the placement of word stress. The main exercise of this lesson begins: How to pronounce the 50 states and capitals of the USA. Level: All levels, though the vocabulary and rate of speech in the interviews with native speakers will challenge beginners.
- Lesson 4b (continued) - L - English Pronunciation This is a continuation of Lesson 4b. Topic: /l/ in the middle position. Level: All levels, though some vocabulary in the explanations and exercises will challenge beginners.
twitter about pronunciation
- Evablazin_Gaga: And it's so irritating RT @deepyuki_slim: It's funny that most peeps don't still knw the pronunciation of 'google'
- corrie_corfield: @alicearnold1 Think the substantial but rather itchy knitwear will lend extra credence to my pronunciation of Utsire. #methodreading
- tagemaqiq: Errthe - In The Beginning: The Spelling May Be Different But The Pronunciation's The Same (Volume 1) (Paperback) http://t.co/MlLCP6Mz
- sharnthinie: RT @swaangeezxcs: Still floating in happiness after hearing babybrother's pronunciation. Finally.
- TravellerIAm: Firefly was right...in the future, people will start learning Mandarin. It's a very tough language...tone, pronunciation, OMG!
- swaangeezxcs: Still floating in happiness after hearing babybrother's pronunciation. Finally.
- Health_Beyond: RT @ericabasnicki2012This is hilarious: "Pronunciation Manual" offers *cough* assistance with tough words. http... http://t.co/aybEpaMo
- OhioV1: So which one of my primary school people has revelled the old school pronunciation of my name to @TarekTweets? Reveal yourself!
- kicch_: mmmmh Nimo's italian pronunciation is soooo cute!XD
- _BonitaGuanaca: RT @c_keller22: Aye-yo-knee-say = the Hispanic pronunciation of @_BonitaGuanaca 's name hahaha
- deepyuki_slim: It's funny that most peeps don't still knw the pronunciation of 'google'
- DawnSounds: @JaneLoveMaayke Yes, English words to the received pronunciation phonetic transcription... And yes, I understand your priorities :)
- loveandgarbage: RT @thismortalcoyle: @loveandgarbage Exactly, stripping KBEs, reshuffles, constitutional wrangling but still no scone pronunciation transparency. Tch!
- thismortalcoyle: @loveandgarbage Exactly, stripping KBEs, reshuffles, constitutional wrangling but still no scone pronunciation transparency. Tch!
- soqybiju: alejandrina studyvin think I'm diction and pronunciation :)
- astarrider: @alienashi That silver pants is AWESOME. I love his English pronunciation in that song *_________*
- Elodiapop: Eyewitness Phrase Book: Japanese (with cassette): Featuring pronunciation, a menu guide, a mini-dictionary, hote... http://t.co/C6fcQwv5
- Shanfqo: Eyewitness Phrase Book: Portuguese (with cassette): Featuring pronunciation, a menu guide, a mini-dictionary, ho... http://t.co/EjvnDhfe
- WallStreetLodi: Saturday Activities!! 10am Survivial Complementary &11am Pronunciation practice for Waystage! http://t.co/YaaTpu9f
- Yaso_panjo: Punjabi word of the day is Viah (Marriage) Pronunciation: Vee-ah
- JereNicholls: RT @Castelo__: Weezy f baby and the f is for phenomenal. « Jgkfffkkddkdld does he actually say this???? « Yhh but obv its the pronunciation
- AinAffrie: @IntanFarhanamir who?pronunciation siapa?
- SINSINAT02: Lol the little things bug me ay...like pronunciation hahaha it drives me crazy how people say things
- englishfeed: English for Production and Manufacturing 70+ page free grammar guide with sentences and audio for pronunciation http://t.co/NS4sGbQ1
- libbywoodland: Pronunciation is a well fun word.
- Tyeshafkq: Chinese pronunciation and meaning dictionary (full 2) (hardcover): http://t.co/vz64QV4h
- vesselsConnie: The HarperCollins Bible Pronunciation Guide: http://t.co/mdmMpRwW
- viewPaulita: The HarperCollins Bible Pronunciation Guide: http://t.co/cBqzQ9FP
- nickelsInell: The HarperCollins Bible Pronunciation Guide: http://t.co/XIsQKTsR
- rationCorene: The HarperCollins Bible Pronunciation Guide: http://t.co/0Uj8QlE0
- ashleymeggan: also, its pronounced fort, the e is silent. its not fortayyy.. im superior to many sober people in correct word use and pronunciation also.
- OhPears: @radiocblue @bearbait I asked, and people didn't know, but seemed quite content to adopt our word. Maybe it'll have a French pronunciation.
- ericabasnicki: This is hilarious: "Pronunciation Manual" offers *cough* assistance with tough words. http://t.co/TAhojagL
- Sheraltl: Modern German Pronunciation: An Introduction for Speakers of English: This work is designed to help English-spea... http://t.co/6x1K2UX0
- glamrocklady: RT @fashgirlprobs: Just got into an argument over the pronunciation of Moschino. I was right. #fashiongirlproblems
- NoemiPerlman: What does pizza pie mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary)
- KyleSt0tt: Looks like I'm going to spend most of the day teaching Harry to say FOX and not his preferred pronunciation of FOCK. #kidsaregreat
- niceoffers1: Tree or Three? Cassettes (2): An Elementary Pronunciation Course: Tree or Three? provides enjoyable practice in ... http://t.co/5yPOcPoh
- KaosProdigy: "What's the difference between a lawyer and a liar? The pronunciation!"
- dave_stedman: @Gidds7 @s_carts squiggly is a tough language to master. A bit like Japanese good food impossible pronunciation #arabinfluence
- Joleenbpp: A dictionary in Persian and English, with the pronunciation of Persian words in the Roman character: This volume... http://t.co/VB0uMg36
- blonde_travel: #travel us... The chance to try new languages, no matter how bad your pronunciation
- terranovadesign: I see Ray Darcy is showing his immaturity & ignorance again over the pronunciation of a guest's name! #justsaying #Ireland
- Sofarted: RT @patrickmarkryan: The pronunciation of 'duvet' and 'ballet' is really get.
- Gilbertenfl: English Pronunciation 1500-1700: 2 volumes: http://t.co/XyWyySwm
- limeRoseanna: What rules dictate the pronunciation of biblical Hebrew names in English?: Question by : What rules dictate the ... http://t.co/M8vCLaDi
- malfunctionDeid: What rules dictate the pronunciation of biblical Hebrew names in English?: Question by : What rules dictate the ... http://t.co/tz1JjNNg
- se_meta_guide: #Chidgm: Eyewitness Travel Phrase Book: Swedish: Featuring pronunciation, a menu guide, a mini-dictionary, hotel informat......
- ChrissyCompose: RT @Jezhop: Why do some people pronounce café as caff ? Surely if you're going to ignore the continental pronunciation, you'd pronounce it as in 'safe'
- LyndsayPye: RT @Jezhop: Why do some people pronounce café as caff ? Surely if you're going to ignore the continental pronunciation, you'd pronounce it as in 'safe'
- andray1009: Reading, Pronunciation, Grammar, Vocab, Listening, Writing, Speaking ^^ RT @GueTanyaYuk: Pelajaran favorite lo?
- slimweixin: #50thingsilove about #CCHY : pronunciation of LT as "lecture turtle" by a certain HOD. lol
- shotsmag_ryan: @tmwagency Your pronunciation is simply impeccable. Similar to @mrgarethjames' choice of a fine red wine.
- Vidafbn: A new dictionary of the English and French languages: Containing the whole vocabulary in general use with copiou... http://t.co/Jl9QNuIK
- Jezhop: In other pronunciation news, Friday is pronounced Fry-day for a reason #fullenglish
- faraway67: Pronunciation Manual videos sound it out slowly, hilariously http://t.co/JoPdsngD #pronunciation h/t @matthiasrascher
- nealbie: Unexpected Smile of the Day Award goes to: Michael Schumacher's pronunciation of 'Aquaminerale'
- Chidgm: Eyewitness Travel Phrase Book: Swedish: Featuring pronunciation, a menu guide, a mini-dictionary, hotel informat... http://t.co/XY2Vatlf
- abdullahlaghari: @abdullahlaghari @mabbas009 @yasmeen_9 what is kabila? its qabila u even dont know the pronunciation punjapi
- FizzyPetal: @breathetherapy whatever you want it to be lovely!! (The word is the written USA southern drawl pronunciation of 'something')
- Maryettaqqj: THE ROMAN PRONUNCIATION OF LATIN WHY WE USE IT AND HOW TO USE IT: THE ROMAN PRONUNCIATION OF LATIN WHY WE USE IT... http://t.co/sn4PrJCO
- lydiaappleseed: RT @Jay_Smash: The proper pronunciation of my name is "EL HAY-FAY"
- Ego_Vs_SuperEgo: Wow! #Omf just tweet *WRONGED* Definition and pronunciation please!
- bygadynul: Pronunciation key lesson plans http://t.co/ggHKg2Sg
- _Yukiie: Pronunciation not clear anymore.. WTH! Became the joke of the day. @_@
- KurtLanghorne: RT @avinash: From hors d’euvres 2 gnocchi 2 Bjork, video clips from the Pronunciation Manual to tickle your funny bone: http://t.co/xh8LA2oB
- CGottliebHunt: RT @Cwrennn: Some people's pronunciation makes me what to hit them repeatedly in the face.....
- Stefanyvav: French in 20 Lessons: Intended for Self Study and for Use in Schools With a Simplified System of Phonetic Pronun... http://t.co/3wqHSxwL
- Markilt: **REPRINT** Complete English-Jewish dictionary with the pronunciation of every word in Hebrew characters: http://t.co/vPlLkYS5
- stevepagehull: @sjchafer Although I must commend you on your accurate pronunciation of snow in Hull. :)
- Maryannqyg: Say It Right in Dutch: The Fastest Way to Correct Pronunciation (Say It Right! Series): Say farewell to language... http://t.co/atnTUfcC
- MairaHashmi: @kkabbasi @ZahiAlyy please pronunciation thek kraen. @aamir_khan82 @ptirevolution @fawadrehman
- shirley_dita: RT @englishfeed: A simple audio guide to the correct pronunciation of vowels with the respective IPA symbols. http://t.co/5uwainRI
- Jay_Smash: The proper pronunciation of my name is "EL HAY-FAY"
- ElleDionne: Repeatedly ask for the correct Portuguese pronunciation of things. #stuffIdowhenImtipsy
- cekupaty: 2 days ago me and tristan guinn visit gilboa, ny. It was diction and pronunciation...
- MLP_Tailsin: @mlp_gigglepony ((it's complicated. Wilford Brimley's pronunciation of Diabetes. Here, it means sugar death. Cuteness overdose.))
- nicolascpa: What does reiterate mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary) #in http://t.co/29n0F27A
- ElleEmSee: @simonday They look like dragon names for a start :D I'll probably get the pronunciation wrong but I'm replacing Monday with Mandag...
- FluencyMC: ESL Th Sound English Tongue Twister Pronunciation Vocabulary Grammar Rap...: http://t.co/hw2WsXLA via @youtube
- German_Matters: der Kaugummi = the chewing gum. See the German word in context: http://t.co/Ub7gXvWD - Listen to its pronunciation: http://t.co/lNrViQMz
- jolfad: The taste RT @girlish_lava: NO WAY!!! RT @Michael_Landers: Spelling and pronunciation RT @IamShy__: Wats d diff btw pepsi n coke
- Michael_Landers: Lmaoo weyreyRT @IamShy__: Dundi answa, buh okay... "@Michael_Landers: Spelling and pronunciation RT @IamShy__: Wats d diff btw pepsi n coke"
- girlish_lava: NO WAY!!! RT @sirtymix: #gbam RT @Michael_Landers: Spelling and pronunciation RT @IamShy__: Wats d diff btw pepsi n coke
- FluencyMC: I uploaded a @YouTube video http://t.co/IaNJY3Hi ESL Th Sound English Tongue Twister Pronunciation Vocabulary
- hmlamond: Is it just me or is the pronunciation of waitangi just terrible in tv ads this year? #maybeincreasedawareness?
- IamShy__: Dundi answa, buh okay... "@Michael_Landers: Spelling and pronunciation RT @IamShy__: Wats d diff btw pepsi n coke"
- sirtymix: #gbam RT @Michael_Landers: Spelling and pronunciation RT @IamShy__: Wats d diff btw pepsi n coke
- Shin_dhyella: :: Bikin tugas Speaking 1 & Pronunciation. Hhaaaaaaaa ~
- MyMummaSays: I exaggerate when I talk. Even the pronunciation of some words. My classmates will understand
- Michael_Landers: Spelling and pronunciation RT @IamShy__: Wats d diff btw pepsi n coke
- HjrNdz: Hs chinese pronunciation is getting better and he should learn malay instead (Y) Bbuing bbuing :) http://t.co/s9g8pi0b
- inczechrepublic: From flickr: In Slavonice: Gregor Samsa has added a photo to the pool: Slavonice (Czech pronunciation: [ˈslav... http://t.co/bpfel5W1
- usernamevinnie: RT @heatherhansen: #Pronunciation Practice~Using Minimal Pairs http://t.co/y5lyfg4h | Here are some helpful hints to practicing minimal pairs :) #speakclearly
- LearnEnglishTR: Time to enjoy tongue twisters! That is a fun way to improve your English pronunciation. Let’s have a try... http://t.co/B1VySyPM
- umudunora: Teaching Pronunciation Paperback with Audio CDs (2): A Course Book and Reference Guide (Paperback) http://t.co/RbV5122P
- kats_christmas: RT @bronte_deary: Let me give you a lesson on pronunciation. It's said: loo-ee Not: loo- ess Silent s people!
- Masha_Ahlayan: RT @Unanimouz: @KanaryD Well, there are still debates about the proper pronunciation of his name, but I say Yahusha. Others say Yashayah, Yahawashi, etc.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about pronunciation
“From Latin forum ("public market place", "forum").  Pronunciation. IPA: /ˈfɔːɹəm plural. nominative. forum. forumi. genitive. foruma. foruma. dative. forumu. forumima. accusative. forum. forume. vocative. forume”
— forum - Wiktionary,
“American English Pronunciation and Accent Reduction blog”
— American English Pronunciation blog,
“Posted in Uncategorized, baby name advice, baby name decision, choosing a baby name, name popularity, nameberry blog, pronunciation of names in (and confusion about) the pronunciation of Irish names, we turned”
— pronunciation of names – Baby Name Blog - Nameberry,
“Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for forum in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education”
— forum - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!,
“Pronunciation Workshop Blog (back) How to Pronounce Numerals. Paul S It is quite easy to improve your English Pronunciation of numbers. The following is an easy, visual approach for improving the”
— Pronunciation Workshop Blog,
“Japan Question Forum: Pronunciation. So I would be much obliged, if somebody on this forum could provide mi some names, e-mail addresses or links to experts or institutions in Japan,”
— Pronunciation - japan- forum, japan-
“Definition of blog from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of blog. Pronunciation of blog. Definition of the word blog. Origin of the word blog”
— blog - Definition of blog at ,
related keywords for pronunciation
- pronunciation guide
- pronunciation of names
- pronunciation dictionary
- pronunciation symbols
- pronunciation key
- pronunciation of acai
- pronunciation marks
- pronunciation of gyro
- pronunciation rebus
- pronunciation of biblical names
- pronunciation guide for names
- pronunciation guide english
- pronunciation guide french
- pronunciation guide spanish
- pronunciation guide standard
- pronunciation guide symbols
- pronunciation guide german
- pronunciation guide for biblical names
- pronunciation guide italian
- pronunciation guide dictionary