- Penile prosthesis is an inflatable device implanted in the penis or scrotal sac to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Alternative names: It is also known as penis prosthesis, artificial penisand penile implant. Types of Penile Prosthesis Penile. — “Penile Prosthesis - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- Prosthesis Manufacturers & Prosthesis Suppliers Directory - Find a Prosthesis Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Prosthesis Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Prosthesis-Prosthesis Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters”,
- Prosthesis. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Prosthesis. Knee Replacement Infection Treatments, Elbow Head Replacement Recovery Time, Ankle Replacement Types, Medical Hip Replacement Proc. — “Prosthesis | ”,
- Encyclopedia article of prosthesis at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. — “Prosthesis encyclopedia topics | ”,
- Definition of prosthesis in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of prosthesis. Pronunciation of prosthesis. Translations of prosthesis. prosthesis synonyms, prosthesis antonyms. Information about prosthesis in the free online English dictionary and. — “prosthesis - definition of prosthesis by the Free Online”,
- Prosthesis definition, a device, either external or implanted, that substitutes for or supplements a missing or defective part of the body. See more. — “Prosthesis | Define Prosthesis at ”,
- For instance, a C-Leg KNEE alone is NOT a prosthesis, but only a prosthetic PART. The complete prosthesis would consist of the stump attachment system - usually a "socket", and all the attachment hardware parts all the way down to and including the foot. — “Prosthesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Prosthesis Prices 2010. The price list below is for India "only". If you want prices for medical services in other countries, call toll free (800) 771-3325 during regular business hours. Prosthesis below elbow cash discount price $1,200 - $8,700. — “Prosthesis”,
- Prosthesis, partial denture. Prosthesis, pediatric speech aid. Prosthesis, periodontal Prosthesis, removable expansion. Prosthesis, surgical. Prosthesis, temporary. Skeletal. — “glossary:prosthesis [Lymphedema People]”,
- Providing realistic custom prosthetics for patients with anatomical loss due to trauma, disease, or congenital conditions. 703.723.7130 fax | cpdrbarron@. — “Custom Prosthetic Designs, Inc”,
- Detailed information on the different types of post-mastectomy prosthesis, including external silicone breast prostheses, non-silicone breast prostheses, attachable breast prostheses, and partial breast prosthesis. — “Post-Mastectomy Prosthesis - New York Presbyterian Hospital”,
- A great place to start getting answers to all your basic Prosthesis questions. A prosthesis is an externally applied device designed to replace a missing part of the body or to make a part of the body work better. — “Prosthesis - Frequently Asked Questions”,
- Definition of prosthesis in the Medical Dictionary. prosthesis explanation. Information about prosthesis in Free online English dictionary. What is prosthesis? Meaning of prosthesis medical term. What does prosthesis mean?. — “prosthesis - definition of prosthesis in the Medical”, medical-
- Via Latin from Ancient Greek πρόσθεσις (prosthesis, "addition"), from προστίθημι (prostithēmi, "I add"), from πρός (pros, "towards") + τίθημι prosthesis (plural prostheses) An artificial replacement for a body part, either internal or external. — “prosthesis - Wiktionary”,
- The conformer that was inserted during surgery is removed and is replaced by a temporary prosthesis. The temporary prosthesis is used to help your child get used to wearing a prosthesis. — “RETINOBLASTOMA: PROSTHESIS”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Prosthesis? Each prosthesis is custom made for the individual wearer, to ensure a snug fit and an accurate length. — “What is a Prosthesis?”,
- Offering medical prosthesis products and supplies. Prosthetic parts are very important medical prosthesis supplies and need to be on hand in case a prosthesis fails or needs repair. — “Prosthesis Information | ”,
- Overview: and Definitions Prosthesis and orthosisA prosthesis is a device designed to replace, as much as possible, the function or appearance of a missing limb or body part. An orthosis, in contrast, is a device designed to support,. — “Lower Limb Prosthetics: eMedicine Clinical Procedures”,
- prosthesis n. , pl. , -ses . An artificial device used to replace a missing body part, such as a limb, tooth, eye, or heart valve The cardiac pacemaker is a form of a prosthesis replacing the natural electrical stimulation of the heart with a battery-operated device inserted within the body. — “prosthesis: Definition from ”,
- Learn about Prosthesis on . Find info and videos including: About Prosthesis, About Prosthesis, How to Wear a Prosthesis and much more. — “Prosthesis - ”,
- Definition of prosthesis from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of prosthesis. Pronunciation of prosthesis. Definition of the word prosthesis. Origin of the word prosthesis. — “prosthesis - Definition of prosthesis at ”,
- Prosthesis: An artificial substitute or replacement of a part of the body such as a tooth, eye, a facial bone, the palate, a hip, a knee or another joint, the leg, an arm, etc. A prosthesis is designed for functional or cosmetic reasons or both. — “Prosthesis definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of”,
related videos for prosthesis
- How Winter's Prosthetic Dolphin Tail Works Meet Winter, the real-life dolphin with the amazing prosthetic tail, who inspired and stars in the new film 'Dolphin Tale.' (Sept. 12)
- Columbian Fashion Show Features Models with Prosthetic Limbs - NTD TV China News A fashion show better known as "Prosthetic Fashion" took place in Bogota, Colombia. The fashion show features disabled persons who have lost limbs from birth to accident such as landmine to car accident. Hernan Zajar a fashion designer stated, "I was a hard thing for the models to put on highheels and get up on stage. Being a modal was their dream and we are making that dream come true." The theme of the show was "Nothing is imposible everthing is posible." Also in attendance was Australian adventurer Warren McDonald, who lost both his legs in a climbing accedent. He later goes on to climb Mount Kilimanjaro with legs.
- Glee Prosthesis I'm showing off my new Glee prosthetic leg!
- Prosthetic 'tentacle' Developed by University of Washington grad Kaylene Kau.
- Girl Scouts Invent Prosthetic Hand Device Six Girl Scouts in Iowa receive US patent for their idea. For more, click here: abcn.ws
- Robert R. Barron, Custom Prosthetic Designs, Inc. Robert R. Barron, former Senior CIA Disguise Specialist, committed to restoring identities through prosthetic devices.
- "Thanks to Prosthetics In Motion I have a Wonderful, Beautiful Prosthetic Hand!" "My experience with Prosthetics in Motion has been nothing but the best! Chris is extremely compassionate, he cares, understands and goes above and beyond for his prosthetic clients to be happy."Prosthetics in Motion is located in the Heart of New York City and is dedicated to providing above knee "AK" and below knee "BK" amputees with the best in prosthetic legs, prosthetic arms, finger prosthesis, leg prosthetics, prosthetic feet and prosthetic hands. Our staff specializes in the Otto Bock Genium Knee, C-legs, i-Limb, Flex foot, Dynamic Arm, Otto Bock, Ossur and custom prosthetics.
- How to put on a prosthesis amp4 You all asked for it!!! This is new and improved video of "how to put a prosthesis on." In this video I go through each step providing commentary as a benefit to amputees. Please Rate, Comment, and Subscribe!!!!! Twitter Website: amp4
- Genium Knee Bionic Prosthetic System - Hanger P&O The Genium Bionic Prosthetic System or Genium Knee combines breakthrough technology and real-life functionality to provide a greater range of motion to those with above-knee limb loss. Otto Bock has partnered with Hanger on the clinical evaluation, application, and testing of the new Genium Bionic Prosthetic System, and it is now available through your local Hanger Prosthetic & Orthotic facility. For more information visit .
- Alan Sanchez Prosthesis Hospital Shriners
- My New Prosthetic Socket This is a video of me talking about my new prosthetic socket. Blog: amp4 Twitter: Facebook:
- Designing Successful Prosthetic Legs Fit and alignment are the keys to making prosthesis wearers achieve a proper gait. And gathering good data is the key to getting the alignment right. In this episode, Vince & Allison show how designers measure the complex forces and moments in a human stride. To see Creo Parametric in action, go to
- Vanderbilt powered leg prosthesis This video shows a comparison of walking on level ground and up and down 5 and 10 degree slopes, comparing gait with a popular MPC knee and DER foot, to the Vanderbilt powered leg prosthesis.
- Most Extensive Facial Prosthesis [Guinness Primetime] WARNING: This video is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. It depicts people who have had unfortunate effects on their face that have required prosthetic features in order to live a normal life, and for this segment, they remove them to show just how drastic it can be.
- WORLD'S FIRST PROSTHETIC PAWED DOG Incredible Features Exclusive Story - See our blog for more amazing stories Naki'o is the first dog to be fitted with a complete set of bionic paws that work naturally to allow him to run, jump and even swim. Nakio received the paws after his own were severely hurt from stepping into an ice puddle as a puppy. The prosthetics were designed and fitted in a pioneering procedure by Martin Kaufmann, founder of Orthopets.
- Amputee How to Put Shoes On A Prosthetic Foot This is a video showing how I would recommend putting on and taking off your shoes as an above knee amputee. Please comment, like, favorite, and Subscribe!!! Blog: amp4 Twitter: Facebook:
- Mark Lesek: A New/Old Prosthetic Follow Mark on Google+: Mark lost his arm several years ago. Now his search for a better prosthetic could improve the lives of amputees everywhere.
- How Does the C-Leg® Prosthetic Knee Compare with Other Knees? Matt. W. recently tried out the New C-Leg, the Rheo Knee®, and the Plié® -- each for two weeks at a time. Find out what he had to say about them.
- Prosthetic Reviews: Iceross Dermo Seal-in Liner I review the Iceross Dermo Seal-in Liner and talk about how the liner works, as well as, take off and put on my liners. Let me know if I should do more product reviews! Blog: amp4 Twitter: Facebook:
- Cutting Edge Prosthetic Arms Putting new limbs in reach of wounded warriors. Artificial arms and hands that promise giant leaps in limb replacement.
- my prosthetic foot twitter follow @xratedalexis follow my blog 360
- Prosthetic arm - SILAB Aesthetic silicone arm prosthesis with high level of realism made by SILAB. www.silab-
- Leading the world in prosthetic limbs Oct.13 - The middle of Germany, miles from a motorway or airport is home to Otto Bock, world market leader in prosthetic limbs and it's preparing to bring two innovations, the Genium leg prosthesis and the Michelangelo hand on to the market. German paralympic athlete Heinrich Popow is an ambassador for Otto Bock and plans to go for gold at London 2012. Joanna Partridge reports
- Partial Foot Prosthesis Functional Partial Foot Prosthesis
- Todd Kuiken: A prosthetic arm that "feels" Surgeon and engineer Todd Kuiken is building a prosthetic arm that connects with the human nervous system -- improving motion, control and even feeling. Onstage, patient Amanda Kitts helps demonstrate this next-gen robotic arm.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http
- How Winter's Prosthetic Dolphin Tail Works Meet Winter, the real-life dolphin with the amazing prosthetic tail, who inspired and stars in the new film 'Dolphin Tale.' (Sept. 12)
- The Ocular Prosthesis Removal and Replacement Taking out and replacing different prosthetic eyes. Was born with Anophthalmia which is to be born with either one or both eyes missing. I also have progressive Hemifacial Atrophy, which means the right or left side of the face was slightly undeveloped (shortened). BTW, I am listening to one of Sade's newest tracks. I enjoy her music.
- Chhouk: The Elephant With a Prosthetic Foot In 2007, orphaned baby elephant Chhouk was found wandering alone in the forests of Mondulkiri Province, Cambodia. Badly emaciated and separated from his mother, this endangered Asian elephant had lost his left front foot due to injuries sustained from a poacher's snare. Now his lifestyle has improved with the help of a prosthetic foot. Today, Chhouk is a healthy bull elephant, able to take long walks in the forest, frolic in the pool, and play with his adopted big sister Lucky. To learn more about Chhouk, Wildlife Alliance, and to make a donation to Chhouk's care, please visit our website at
- Mini Horse Gets Lifesaving Prosthetic Leg A Texas horse named Midnight is recovering after receiving a $14000 artificial leg. (March 22)
- Seasons Greetings from Prosthetic Innovations, LLC Sending you the warmest of wishes for a holiday filled with love, laughter, family, friends and good health. Season's Greetings!
- Artificial Brain Controlled Upperlimb Prosthesis Congratulations!!! This video has been selected for GISTech-I Semifinalist list. Member of this team will receive training from seasoned entrepreneurs and will get a chance to present the idea at the Entrepreneurship Summit 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey and compete to win up to $20K. www.entrepreneurshipsummit2011.gov.tr
- High-Fidelity Prosthetic Socket See what makes the High-Fidelity Interface the most biomechanically advanced prosthetic socket currently available for upper and lower limb amputees. Walk further, lift higher, run faster. Learn more at
- Prosthetic Reviews: Rheo Knee I review and give my opinion and knowledge of the Rheo Knee by Ossur. This is my second product review. To see my review of the Iceross Seal-in Liner click here: youtu.be Blog: amp4 Twitter: Facebook:
- DARPA prosthetic arm DARPA's prosthetic arm
- Modular Prosthetic Limb Under Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) sponsorship, APL is leading a revolution in prosthetic arm capabilities, an effort that is producing prostheses with functional capabilities similar to those of native limbs. The Modular Prosthetic Limb (MPL) offers 22 degrees of motion, including independent movement of each finger, in a package that weighs about nine pounds (the weight of a natural limb). Providing nearly as much dexterity as a natural limb, the MPL is capable of unprecedented mechanical agility and is designed to respond to a user's thoughts.
- Stylish Prosthetic Leg [Ep. 69-1] bc.wanwan.fm - For those who have required prosthetics, there has always been great effort to make the prosthesis look as real as possible. On the other hand, why not go in the opposite direction and embrace the beauty in the mechanical nature of your leg? ***Show Notes*** Our full episodes go live every Tuesday evening and can be found on our main site. Our top stories from that week's episode go live on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only on YouTube.
- Researchers aim for 'direct brain control' of prosthetic arms. It may sound like science fiction, but engineering researchers at four US universities are embarking on a four-year program to design a prosthetic arm that amputees can control directly with their brains and that will allow them to feel what they touch. The research at Rice University, the University of Michigan, Drexel University and the University of Maryland is made possible by a $1.2 million grant from the National Science Foundation's Human-Centered Computing Campaign. For more info: www.media.rice.edu
- Cybernetic Arm Prosthesis from Deus Ex Human Revolution by Square Enix SDCC' 11
twitter about prosthesis
- worcotimes: Mardela 15-yr-old who lost hand in saw accident, got prosthesis in time for prom, impresses in video i'view. http://bit.ly/etZa98
- BibBlogRefLib: New post: The First Prosthesis http://bit.ly/iaAWye
- nseminary: from Dr. Mariottini: The First Prosthesis: My post today discusses an artificial toe which was attached to the r... http://bit.ly/hGvm6D
- BibBlogRefLib: New post: The First Prosthesis http://bit.ly/g6hxnz
- NCOPEOP: Freedom Innovations announces license agreement for low extremity #prosthesis... http://fb.me/FK3BIhcZ
- DrMariottini: The First Prosthesis http://goo.gl/fb/chuEv
- speli: Fascinating. An Egyptian prosthesis. http:///2011/04/15/the-first-prosthesis/ (from my morning reading)
- DrMariottini: The Egyptians pioneered prosthetic medicine. Read about an artificial toe attached to the foot of a priest’s daughter. http://bit.ly/dRA9Ge
- JeffreyJDavis: @rolandinchina @wmyeoh you should kickstart your prosthesis idea http:///
- ZombieArchivist: So after wearing my prosthesis today all day really it is easier without. I may try using it to paint but thats purely for stability.
- AndeeD: @glitterplease Does he use prosthesis, crutches, or what? How did he lose his legs, if it's not too rude to ask?
- kjkjerstin: Let's help @zaftigvegan's friend Lexi get a new prosthesis so she can chase her little girl around! http://t.co/XuLFhAX
- PICOLA1922: @LimaAlpha He has Thyroid Cancer. He had a large part of his face removed because of it. He cannot talk. He does have a face prosthesis.
- SteelhunterDE: @StarCraft I would replace it with a robotic prosthesis with installed usb / hdmi ports. byebye keyboard, mouse and monitor #SC2Tag
- MaLindaLou: RT @elliesoderstrom: My little cousin,who was born without feet,is having a difficult spring because she can't ride a bike w her prosthesis. #countyourblessings
- GOKUmedia: Freedom Innovations to Commercialize the World's First Actively-Powered ... http://bit.ly/f1kSsD ＃freedom
- doug442: Freedom Innovations to Commercialize the World's First Actively-Powered ... http://bit.ly/f1RL5P
- Alltop_PR: Freedom Innovations to Commercialize the World's First Actively-Powered, Complete Lower Extremity Prosthesis http://prn.to/fbbKbY
- SendYourRelease: Freedom Innovations to Commercialize the World's First Actively-Powered, Complete Lower Extremity Prosthesis http://prn.to/fbbKbY
- newsreleasewire: Freedom Innovations to Commercialize the World's First Actively-Powered, Complete Lower Extremity Prosthesis: IR... http://prn.to/fbbKbY
- forcetoknow: Read @forcetoknow � Brain controlled prosthesis http:///?p=118
- UCNewsroom: RT @ucberkeleynews: RT @berkeleyscience: Control a prosthesis through thoughts? @cal and @ucsf scientists working on it. http://ow.ly/4y0wp
- ArCa3: New Prosthesis - bent wood exoskeletons http://fb.me/UXCx3m2B
- elliesoderstrom: My little cousin,who was born without feet,is having a difficult spring because she can't ride a bike w her prosthesis. #countyourblessings
- ZombieArchivist: For some reason I'm getting the urge to wear my prosthesis tomorrow. Don't think I'll need it but might be fun for reactions.
- bswagger: HOLD UP: Gaga is really trying to convince people that her horns + other goofy nonsense AREN'T prosthesis but her bones. yeah. ok.
- Wyldceltic1: @lwr32 After the initial eunucleation, nothing but their prosthesis goes in for 3 months. after that I can look into fake eyes.
- InTheKeyOfChris: RT @UCBerkeleyNews: RT @berkeleyscience: Control a prosthesis through thoughts? Berkeley and UCSF scientists are working to do just that http://ow.ly/4y0wp
- UCBerkeleyNews: RT @berkeleyscience: Control a prosthesis through thoughts? Berkeley and UCSF scientists are working to do just that http://ow.ly/4y0wp
- ShoStanback: @dancortese I think it's the name: gaucho pants. Sounds like some kind of prosthesis.
- KQEDScience: RT @berkeleyscience: Control a prosthesis through thoughts? Scientists at Berkeley, UCSF are working to do just that http://ow.ly/4y0wp
- Justbeamonster: Interview to Harper's Bazaar; Well, first of all they're not prosthetics. They're my bones. (her prosthesis)...
- sam_ng_: RT @Digitag: RT @geneticData - New Prosthesis - Bent Wood Exoskeletons 2010 :: http://bit.ly/fA7BoW http://bit.ly/ewscvz http://bit.ly/g9bwki
- citycritik: RT @berkeleyscience: Control a prosthesis through thoughts alone? Scientists at Berkeley and UCSF are working to do just that http://ow.ly/4y0wp
- crissycenafan: He has to have surgery in the next month and 50 50 it will work if not there's other options poss amputation and prosthesis comes in to play
- berkeleyscience: Control a prosthesis through thoughts alone? Scientists at Berkeley and UCSF are working to do just that http://ow.ly/4y0wp
- ParkingMobility: Prosthesis: the anti-robot (and from Vancouver to boot!) http://ht.ly/4zJVM
- Digitag: RT @geneticData - New Prosthesis - Bent Wood Exoskeletons 2010 :: http://bit.ly/fA7BoW http://bit.ly/ewscvz http://bit.ly/g9bwki
- MartaKrivosik: RT @geneticData: New Prosthesis - Bent Wood Exoskeletons 2010 :: http://bit.ly/fA7BoW http://bit.ly/ewscvz http://bit.ly/g9bwki
- geneticData: New Prosthesis - Bent Wood Exoskeletons 2010 :: http://bit.ly/fA7BoW http://bit.ly/ewscvz http://bit.ly/g9bwki
- SpongeSaga: Minimally invasive penile implant AMS 700 penile prosthesis Series http://goo.gl/fb/gNCqN
- HIV_Insight: Satisfaction w malleable Penile #prosthesis among #couples from #MiddleEast: is it different from elsewhere? http://ht.ly/4y4P1
- petermiller234: RT @limblogger: 4 good perspective on "keep damaged limb" v. amputate, read http://usat.ly/emLPBF. Wheelchair v. prosthesis? You listening, insurance cos?
- limblogger: 4 good perspective on "keep damaged limb" v. amputate, read http://usat.ly/emLPBF. Wheelchair v. prosthesis? You listening, insurance cos?
- ZipporaLux: When at the doctor's, surrounded by senior citizens who have got more joie de vivre in their prosthesis than you have at 27, you #FAIL
- ofellabuta: Primitive prosthesis, nightmare fodder, sailors, Linda's all powerful... - 50 Watts http://j.mp/fHS7ZW
- CamilleStein: A tour of 'Curious Pages' and their "Recommended Inappropriate Books for Kids" http://bit.ly/fhNkvb #illustration
- kevcleary: RT @dwolla: Look at the prosthesis & patent 6 girl scouts crafted to help children w/ a deformity: http://bit.ly/elZkDT donate here http://bit.ly/h2w1xG
- pk0641: เห็น prosthesis with magnetic coping นี่มัน smart cover ของ ipad นี่หว่า 555
- gossipgrl9: Latest Gear News: http:///site/news/gear-news/10664/Giving-the-Finger--Prosthesis-Helps-Amputees-Feel-the-World
- E_MsHoliday_P: @roywoodjr they know but don't care. That hair prosthesis struggle is real.
- TheWoodenWagon: Primitive prosthesis, nightmare fodder, sailors, Linda's all powerful hand http://j.mp/fHS7ZW
- czaplin: There are few in the world can make latex prosthesis sing like @RonPerlman
- huffduffer: ☞ inky – Prosthesis http://bit.ly/ggNw4u
- NJ3D: Getting new top socket for prosthesis today!! Yea!!!!! (@ Hanger) http://4/ey7exm
- verba_illata: Obama wants to cut VETERANS. I wonder if thats in the form of medical.No more prosthesis ?No more pensions? no more support 4 spouses? What?
- DiligentBhikkhu: RT @gamellama: Incredible Animal Prosthetics http://bit.ly/3JQrdJ #animals #prosthetics #prosthesis #pets #peta #limb
- gamellama: Incredible Animal Prosthetics http://bit.ly/3JQrdJ #animals #prosthetics #prosthesis #pets #peta #limb
- crimsoncrip: @Quinonostante Some dble leg amputees qualify automatically, otherwise use of prosthesis taken into account
- AndreaLoveJames: RT @dwolla: Look at the prosthesis & patent 6 girl scouts crafted to help children: http://bit.ly/elZkDT donate here http://bit.ly/h2w1xG
- dwolla: Look at the prosthesis & patent 6 girl scouts crafted to help children w/ a deformity: http://bit.ly/elZkDT donate here http://bit.ly/h2w1xG
- KeseLiie: RT @owlcity: The Chronicles of Hernia: Prince Caspian's Mesh Prosthesis
- Bettyannfox: Penile Prosthesis Surgery Infection Rates Reduced With The No ...: ... “No-Touch” penile prosthesis surgery tech... http://bit.ly/hHQ9KZ
- ampdevo_news: Bionic leg: Computerized prosthesis has local man, 82, walking again Jack Gay is 82 years old. His left leg is a... http://bit.ly/eN05B0
- thetriplicate: Bionic leg - Computerized prosthesis has local man, 82, walking again Jack Gay is 82 years old. His left leg is ... http://is.gd/0JRMdy
- IamMaddyG: Prosthesis training!! #survivors :D
- tangelbob68: Mimics is Used to Design Auricular Prosthesis: http://bit.ly/eKJFW5 #cad
- jaykubs: @ChristinaShiree hahaha!!! close 2nd. very close. http:///h0370yhj here I was a week ago having fun with my friend's prosthesis.
- articlecross: New post: Hip Replacement Prosthesis Is Under Constant Upgra http:///hip-replacement-prosthesis-is-under-constant-upgrading/
- lestermikemd: @raissalaurel parang may magandang C-Leg prosthesis ung brand na Otto Bock.. :)
- FallenRedNinja: @Matt_SW Thanks! I heard rumours of a zombie play with gore and prosthesis being flung about. Really hoping I get that one!!
- BookInformation: Custom made prosthesis for various parts of the body. http://dlvr.it/NBBG9
- Gajitz: Giving the Finger: Prosthesis Helps Amputees Feel the World http://goo.gl/fb/LMmJW
- IncredibleIvy: RT @owlcity: The Chronicles of Hernia: Prince Caspian's Mesh Prosthesis
- debyveda1: Visual Prosthesis and Ophthalmic Devices: New Hope in Sight http://ping.fm/x71Yw
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about prosthesis
“If someone has a hip prosthesis can they have a C.T or M.R.I. prosthesis after these procedure. Dream on 'til your dream comes true. Medicine Guy. Forum”
— Hip prosthesis, prep4
“Ottawa Skeptics Forum ForumThreaded ViewRulesHelp Welcome, Guest Please Login or Register. Prosthesis ready to take a leap forward (1 viewing) (1) Guest”
— Re:Prosthesis ready to take a leap forward - Ottawa Skeptics,
“how can we publish our research papers regarding prosthesis ???severe help please..my paper's abstract is attached here”
— prosthesis.. - The Research Cooperative,
“Steve Kurzman, a cultural anthropologist and below-the-knee amputee, tales his tale in his new blog My New Leg My New Leg is a blog, or online diary, about my My New Leg is a blog, or online diary, about my experience of getting a new prosthesis and the process involved in how amputees”
— Walk A Mile In My Shoes Prosthesis | ,
“Zimmer M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis with Modular Neck Kinectiv® Technology. Hip replacement procedure using device designed to match 9 users are registered to the Zimmer M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis with Modular Neck Kinectiv® Technology forum”
— Zimmer M/L Taper Hip Prosthesis with Modular Neck Kinectiv, or-
“After reading a great comment on my blog post 11 benefits of having a prosthetic eye foreign objects trapped underneath my prosthesis is incredibly painful, but all in”
— prosthesis, blog.jtclark.ca
“Our clinic specializes in Ophthamology problems with dogs, cats, horses and all other animals. An alternative to a prosthesis is enucleation (removing the entire eye) Meet "Dylan" who had prostheses implanted into both eyes.. Return to the Public Forum pages. Home When Should Pets See”
— Veterinary Vision Animal Eye Specialists - Intraocular Prosthesis,
“Alconox, Inc. manufactures a full line of critical cleaning detergents for a wide range of hard surface cleaning applications. Click here for the updated blog.*** Titanium Prosthesis Cleaning. Titanium prosthetic implantable joints need to be cleaned prior to coating and prior to final cleaning”
— Critical Cleaning - Alconox, Inc.: Titanium Prosthesis Cleaning,