- Buy quadraphonic, Music items on eBay. Find great deals on Electronics, Collectibles items and get what you want now!. — “quadraphonic items - Get great deals on Music, Electronics”,
- For many, though, quadraphonic sound is a strange new concept like it was for me a few years ago, at least where music playback is concerned. I guess I grew up in that "gap" between the time when quad had already faded away, and home theater was still yet to take shape. — “Quadraphonic Sound”,
- Quadraphonic audio was one of the earliest consumer offerings in surround sound. It was a commercial failure due to many technical problems, which were solved too late to save the technology from disaster. The format was more expensive than standard two-channel stereo. — “Quadraphonic sound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The Quadraphonic Disco - for all events and celebrations! The Quadraphonic Disco can provide the whole solution for any party weather it is a birthday or an evening wedding reception. — “Quadraphonic”,
- According to Merriam-Webster, quadraphonic means "of, relating to, or using four channels Here at Organic Media Quadraphonic, we believe that videos are both. — “OMQ: Organic Media Quadraphonic”,
- Quadraphonic Stereo. 4 channels Quadraphonic label. Now more commonly known as surround sound. Engineers in the 1960s reasoned that if two-channel stereo was good, three or more channels would be better. The problem was that radio, records, and tapes could not easily handle more than two channels. — “Quadraphonic Stereo - GHN: IEEE Global History Network”,
- Definition of quadraphonic in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of quadraphonic. Pronunciation of quadraphonic. Translations of quadraphonic. quadraphonic synonyms, quadraphonic antonyms. Information about quadraphonic in the free online English. — “quadraphonic - definition of quadraphonic by the Free Online”,
- Shop for quadraphonic. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “quadraphonic - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- MySpace Music profile for Quadraphonic. Download Quadraphonic Progressive / Rock / Metal music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Quadraphonic's blog. — “Quadraphonic on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of QUADRAPHONIC : of, relating to, or using four channels for the transmission, recording, or reproduction of sound. — “Quadraphonic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- The Official website of Cyprus Progressive Metal Rock Band Quadraphonic Q4. The most popular progresive metal band in Cyprus. Prog Rock in Cyprus. Progressive Rock scene in Cyprus. Greek progressive metal. — “ -The Official Website for Cyprus Progressive”,
- Quadraphonic definition, of, noting, or pertaining to the recording and reproduction of sound over four separate transmission or direct reproduction channels instead See more. — “Quadraphonic | Define Quadraphonic at ”,
- Definition of quadraphonic from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of quadraphonic. Pronunciation of quadraphonic. Definition of the word quadraphonic. Origin of the word quadraphonic. — “quadraphonic - Definition of quadraphonic at ”,
- Fredericton's own Stereo Airing is the latest addition to the Quadraphonic family. Quadraphonic Records is pleased to announce that both Sproll and On Vinyl will be in the running for a 2007 East Coast Music Award. — “.:Quadraphonic Records:”,
- Quadraphonic is a term used in audio technology to refer to a four discrete source signal format. Recording quadraphonic is a good way to have something to play back in quadraphonic. — “owyheesound”,
- quadraphonic also quadriphonic adj. Of or for a four-channel sound system in which speakers are positioned at all four corners of the listening. — “quadraphonic: Definition from ”,
- Rhino Handmade raids the vault again to release Chicago's chart-topping debut, CHICAGO TRANSIT AUTHORITY in true, discrete Quadraphonic sound for the first time ever. Mastered from early 1970s Quad mixes, the DVD offers unheralded takes on the band's unique fusion of rock and jazz. — “Rhino | Chicago Transit Authority (DVD-Quadraphonic)”,
- The Quadraphonic Discography, Quadraphonic recordings on Compact Disc, 8-track, Cassette, Reel to Reel tape & Vinyl Records. — “Quadraphonic Discography "Quadraphonic Record-Anthology”,
- Wikipedia has an article on: Quadraphonic. Wikipedia. quadraphonic (not comparable) (of a sound system) Employing four independent /wiki/quadraphonic" Categories: English adjectives. — “quadraphonic - Wiktionary”,
- Quadraphonic Octopus's Page on Cigar Box Nation Quadraphonic Octopus is the representation of primitive music forthcoming. We are the voice of tribal shamans of a Mad Max future. — “Quadraphonic Octopus's Page - Cigar Box Nation”,
- A&M did not release any Quadraphonic Reels. (Note that although A&M released product using all 3 LP formats, they did not release the same title in multiple formats, although there is an indication that they eventually planned to re-release some SQ titles in the CD-4 format. — “A&M Quadraphonic Checklist & History”,
related videos for quadraphonic
- Quadraphonic - Album Recording Sessions 2010-Part2:Percussion day We wanted to give the album a different overall minimal feel regarding Percussion, Rather than Afro,Latin or Oriental instruments, we experimented with common objects that added a Sick Stomp-ish street percussion atmosphere! Quadraphonic Cypriot Progressive Metal Band Behind the Scenes in the making of their anticipated 2010 Debut Album. May, Recorded at Studio Eleven63 by Andreas Trachonitis, this is the third of a series of documentary clips that will follow in order to track the albums progress as it all takes form. Stay tuned, many more clips to come with all 4 members contributions and please share, we need all the support and exposure we can get.
- Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother (Quadraphonic) Terribly Edited I'm not going to make too many friends with this upload but I was tired of multiple fragmented tunes. So I experimented to try to fit as much of this 24 minute song into 11 minutes...I don't think I butchered it too bad but purists will probably hate it. This is from the quadraphonic audio surround sound DVD....I like it but I would love a Quad version of Meddle and Animals...I heard they exist but I have never seen or heard them. Leave your hate mail below :)
- Quadraphonic - Ratapiko Blues (Live) Quadraphonic - Live At Stoney Creek Tavern, Okato, Taranaki, New Zealand. - just a lil taste of what this band does live, better quality footage will be uploaded soon. "Ratapiko Blues" written by Rob Smith, Richard Anderson & Carol Smith is so far unrecorded (at least a studio recording) - although a live version exists on the Quadraphonic "Live In The Marquee: The Official Bootleg" CD from 2006. Rob Smith - Vocals, Guitar Matt Sturgess - Bass Robin Wellaway - Sax Craig Harvey - Drums
- Pink Floyd Quadraphonic alan parsons UK mix Money Channels are seperated so you can hear the discrete channel seperation You have to hear this tape on a good system the sound quality is amazing!
- My Record Collection: Quadraphonic Albums Part 3 This is part record collection update and discussion of these unique type of record albums that require four-channels but are compatible with plain stereo systems. Quad was the first instance of surround sound in the 1970s. I started collecting quad albums with Switched on Bach in the mid-90s and my collection grew gradually....... This segment finishes the Columbia SQ Library and features albums from various labels. PART 3 of 4
- Introduction to Quadraphonic Sound An introduction to Quadraphonic sound as captured by my 4-channel oscilloscope.
- Quadraphonic - Sober (Tool Cover) Recorded Live at Kallipoleos 4, Thursday July 24th 2008. Just paying all our respect to one of the greatest prog bands of the 21st Century...
- Quadraphonic - Caroline (Status Quo Cover - Live) Quadraphonic - Live At Stoney Creek Tavern, Okato, Taranaki, New Zealand. Rob Smith - Vocals, Guitar Matt Sturgess - Bass Robin Wellaway - Sax Craig Harvey - Drums - just a lil taste of what this band does live, better quality footage will be uploaded soon.
- 1973 Seeburg Matador Quadraphonic Quad Jukebox My 1973 Seeburg Quadraphonic Matador. One of only a few known. Please excuse the poor vid quality. Enjoy.
- Quadraphonic Sounds of the Universe This is my friends band, their pretty intense, here is one of their songs... oh yea and this is dedicated to AJ Ryder.
- Santana - Oye Como Va [SQ Quadraphonic Mix] #13 Billboard hit, 1971. If you don't have a real SQ decoder, Dolby Pro Logic II comes the closest to providing the correct rear channel audio, although some of the "channel steering" effects may not be accurate. A regular Pro Logic or simple "Matrix Surround" system will reproduce some degree of rear channel audio as well. Featured on the 1973 Columbia sampler LP "An Introduction to The World of SQ Quadraphonic Sound."
- Quadraphonic - Album Recording Sessions 2010-Part1A:Drums Pearl Reference Drums Studio Quadraphonic Cypriot Progressive Metal Band Behind the Scenes in the making of their anticipated 2010 Debut Album. February, Recorded at Studio Eleven63 by Andreas Trachonitis, this is the first of a series of documentary clips that will follow in order to track the albums progress as it all takes form. Stay tuned, many more clips to come with all 4 members contributions and please share, we need all the support and exposure we can get. Part 1A: The Drums (Drum setup and tuning, micing, soundchecks and a couple of grooves laid down by Mr.Kypros Karaviotis...
- Sailor's Hornpipe (Viv Stanshall Version) (SQ Quadraphonic version) Sailor's Hornpipe (Viv Stanshall Version) (SQ Quadraphonic version) taken from the 'Mike Oldfield Boxed' compilation box-set. NOTE: I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO PUBLICLY BROADCAST THIS SOUNDTRACK AND THE MUSIC IS NOT MY CREATION, IF THE OWNER OF THIS SOUNDTRACK WISHES ME TO TAKE THIS VIDEO DOWN I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO SO. I HAVE POSTED THIS TO SHOW THE RARITY OF THE RECORDING AND TO CREATE AWARENESS OF THE SQ QUADRAPHONIC SYSTEM. The whole box-set contained: tubular bells, hergest ridge, ommadawn and a collaborations LP all mixed in SQ Quadraphonic
- Love Her Madly by The Doors in Quadraphonic Sound! Culled from The Best of The Doors Quadraphonic 8-track tape - "Love Her Madly". I like this song and I especially like how all the instruments are placed all around the listener. I panned over to each individual channel for a couple seconds. It's great to hear! And yes, I realize the irony due to my camera only recording in mono.
- Mr. Mambo Commercial: LaRue Tachi Portable Quadraphonic System 140 LaRue Tachi Portable Quadraphonic System 140 Mr. Mambo has the ideal portable quadraphonic stereo system.
- quadraphonic sound w/ sansui qrx-7500 Demo of the QS Vario-Matrix decoder on my new (1974) receiver. My album will be QS-encoded so anybody with a quad receiver (QS, Regular Matrix) or Dolby Pro Logic decoder can hear it with enhanced directional effects.
- Quadraphonic - With a single glance (excerpt) [email protected] Quadraphonic, Progressive Metal band from Cyprus, Live at the Club Red, Nicosia July 13th 2007 Track: With a single glance. Small excerpt from the whole song. any comments are welcome...
- QUADRAPHONIC RECORD AUDIO TRANSFER TO DVD My main hobby... The transfer of 70's Quadraphonic Audio discs to current DVD 5.1 Dolby Audio to keep alive these great mixes of classic albums. Hopefully the record companies will re-issue these LPs on multi-channel audio in the future, although some have been done already. Until then, enjoy viewing my process of keeping the past alive. Note that this is a simplified explanation for interest sake. It does not take into account other Quad Systems I can transfer from disc or audio restoration that takes place between the transfer and the DVD mastering. That's beyond the scope of this brief video for your enjoyment!
- Quadraphonic Northeast District 07 Soldier Set 2007 Northeastern District Champion Quadraphonic, finals night set. WWI Medley - Ed Weasche What More Can a Soldier Give - Roburt Rund
- FYI - The Quadraphonic All Stars 2009
- Quadraphonic Promo Video 2007 Quadraphonic-In Search for the Truth behind the scenes in the recording of the Tapes & Takes demo. Progressive Metal Cyprus Underground band...
- Akai GX-280D-SS quadraphonic reel-to-reel deck This is my Akai quadraphonic reel-to-reel deck, model GX-280D-SS. I bought it for $10 in a yard sale but I got screwed by the repairman I hired to fix it up (cost me close to $200). What's done is done and I'm still able to enjoy it. Filmed by my friend speedyc395 during his visit in 2006.
- Heart transplant recipient Conrad Marshall: Guitarist keeps rocking with his band Quadraphonic In October 2009, East Grand Rapids' Conrad Marshall, 23, diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, underwent heart transplant surgery in Chicago. Two months later, the guitarist was performing with his rock band, Quadraphonic, with bright prospects for the future. See Grand Rapids Press reporter John Sinkevics' full story at /grandrapids (12/25/2009)
- Quadraphonic - I can feel your love (Gareth Emery remix) trance Audiojelly
- Love Turns Cold - The Quadraphonic All Stars 2009
- CHAKA KHAN / WALKIN' IN THE SUN ----- QUADRAPHONIC VERSION My MOTHER's favorite CHAKA song !!!!!
- My Record Collection: Quadraphonic Albums Part 2 This is part record collection update and discussion of these unique type of record albums that require four-channels but are compatible with plain stereo systems. Quad was the first instance of surround sound in the 1970s. I started collecting quad albums with Switched on Bach in the mid-90s and my collection grew gradually....... This video covers more of the Columbia SQ series plus more. PART 2 of 4
- Quadraphonic Northeast District 07 Rose-Nora Set 2007 Northeastern District Champion Quadraphonic, semi-finals night set. Wild Irish Rose - Tony Nasto No No Nora - Clay Hine
- [SQ Quadraphonic single mix!] Pink Floyd - "Money" (vinyl LP) From the sampler Quadrafile, 1976 Originally released on the album The Dark Side Of the Moon, 1973 Cut in the United Kingdom by CBS Inc. Made in Japan by Nippon Columbia Company Ltd. (The Columbia Graphophone difference that also manufactures Denon products. It is not to be confused with CBS Sony, the past joint venture of the American Columbia and Sony) For the Hifi News & Record Review Magazine England Link House Publications [MCPS] Matrix #s: DE - 1B - 3 / A3 ℗1973 This is a version of "Money" by Pink Floyd with a duration of four minutes (the official single mix). It has been selected for the demonstration sampler Quadrafile, produced For the Hifi News & Record Review Magazine in England. This sampler includes two discs; they demonstrate the promoting four methods of quadraphonic sound coding: SQ, QS, CD-4 and UD-4. This disc presented in the video contains a side of SQ, and the latter side UD-4. All have the same track listing. Despite albums to be very clean; "Money" contains a small dent - this I seriously apologise for. Visit the Slime Tron 5000 Web Log! slimetron5000 Visit The Official Slime Tron 5000 YouTube Channel!
- Santana Black Magic Woman Quadraphonic Breakdown Here Is a Quad version Of the Santana hit broken down channel by channel from a quad 8 track tape.
- Rendez vous (Quadraphonic Mix) - TILT VS PAUL VAN DYK A GREAT OLD TRACK!! Comments are welcome!!
- QUADRAPHONIC 1/4" TAPE - Yamaha CS01 on a Teac 3340s I demonstrate a quadraphonic recording I made with a little yamaha synthesizer.
- VINTAGE 8 TRACK QUADRAPHONIC AM FM CASSETTE RECORDER EBAY
- 君を想うよ... feat. Sowelu by Sowelu & Quadraphonic
- Quadraphonic - Album Recording Sessions 2010-Part3: Bass Guitar Studio Quadraphonic Cypriot Progressive Metal Band Behind the Scenes in the making of their anticipated 2010 Debut Album. February, Recorded at Studio Eleven63 by Andreas Trachonitis, this is the third of a series of documentary clips that will follow in order to track the albums progress as it all takes form. Stay tuned, many more clips to come with all 4 members contributions and please share, we need all the support and exposure we can get. Part 3: Bass Guitar. Marios Hadjikos laying down some heavy grooves and interesting soundscapes shaping a solid backbone to the album's compositions...
- New quadraphonic stereo setup stereo setup
- Get Up & Sing - Quadraphonic
- My Record Collection: Quadraphonic Albums (Part 1) This is part record collection update and discussion of these unique type of record albums that require four-channels but are compatible with plain stereo systems. Quad was the first instance of surround sound in the 1970s. I started collecting quad albums with Switched on Bach in the mid-90s and my collection grew gradually....... Part One of Four
- Quadraphonic - Album Recording Sessions 2010-Part4: Rythm Guitars Studio Quadraphonic Cypriot Progressive Metal Band Behind the Scenes in the making of their anticipated 2010 Debut Album. February, Recorded at Studio Eleven63 by Andreas Trachonitis, this is the forth of a series of documentary clips that will follow in order to track the albums progress as it all takes form. Stay tuned, many more clips to come with all 4 members contributions and please share, we need all the support and exposure we can get. Part 4: Rythm Guitars. Euripides Karaolis and Vasos Kyriakides laying down some heavy riffs with their VHT's and their guitars
- Trash Cycle-Own [Quadraphonic version] Systems-based document of art made from garbage. Trash Cycle-Own was conceived and created by request for RE Store Seattle 6th Annual Recycled Art Show. It consists of large brown garbage can with no bottom mounted above strong electric fan which blows a swirling mass of lightweight rubbish up into a clear plastic tube. The result is a waste product vortex which makes a kind of musique concrete; something like windchimes in a hurricane. A chronological sequence of microvideo clips is presented in clockwise rotation. This simple rule allows for a degree of randomness in the finished document. More at:
twitter about quadraphonic
- CyclingNirvana: @myrnacgmibus Cool! Is it the latest one--w/6G, quadraphonic audio, multi-focal length auto focus and turbo boost?
- Dr_Cop: Building my own custom quadraphonic headphones
- TheWhitingFlint: THE PINK FLOYD EXPERIENCE...TONIGHT! Full quadraphonic sound and six outstanding musicians bringing you the most... http://fb.me/JaOqVpX3
- Franklinspecs: @PRnick got a set in my classroom complete with simulated woodgrain cabs. Too bad they took the quadraphonic HiFi.
- LyricalProdigy: "Quadraphonic Sitar Pimps" lmfao
- NightOutTacoma: Arsenal v Barcelona @ 11:45am in all of it's HD glory along with quadraphonic blow your mind sound. All this in... http://fb.me/JgvPReDh
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about quadraphonic
“Sound card for quadraphonic recording? - Gear Gab Forum - Home Recording Studio Help”
— Sound card for quadraphonic recording? - Gear Gab Forum,
“Quadraphonic: The forgotten surround sound of the 70s. Yesterday, when I was writing about in 1980 suggests that it was originally intended to be able to carry quadraphonic sound:”
— Quadraphonic: The forgotten surround sound of the 70s,
“The blog site of . Music news, reviews of new songs, information about upcoming releases and tours, highlighting forgotten treasures, rediscoveries, and all manners of interesting music culled from the AMG archive”
— The Allmusic Blog " Are You Partial to Quadraphonic Partch?,
“Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) MINT SONY TC-84 QUAD DECK, NEW IN BOX WITH ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK- THIS HAS NEVER PLAYED A TAPE- INCLUDES SEALED SONY TAPE HEAD CLEANING PEN, OWNE”
— NOS-NIB-SONY HIGH-END QUADRAPHONIC 8-TRACK CAR DECK - Pro,
— Quadraphonic Freakout (MP3),
“Quadraphonic Slinky. I'll try to keep this updated with my various adventures in the world of retail If you still subscribe to or read this page, just know that this blog is pretty much dead feel free to unsubscribe”
— Quadraphonic Slinky, mason.gmu.edu
“An Evolution of Man in Motion (4:17) I've posted previously about the psychedelic flavor of quadraphonic promos, as opposed to the genteel, family-centered tone of many 1950s stereo demos. Here's another example, in the form of a sound-effect”
— Quadraphonic Freakout (MP3) - WFMU's Beware of the Blog,
“This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http:// Quadraphonic Corner - All things "Quad" Anything to do with the original Quad from the 1970's that is not format specific”
— QuadraphonicQuad Forums,